Adam, I love you, in a completely Platonic way. As in you're more of a hero of mine thanks to the news of a new TEW. Thank you for ruling so completely. I look forward to the journal and am already very pleased to see new contract styles. This will be quite fun. Now for a question, hopefully one not too annoying, will the editing be done in the same way with the sliders? I know you love them and all, but is it possible to throw in a text box to the side where one can just type 0-100 (or 99 if it's impossible to cap at 100) so stat updaters can just tab on through and be quick. Or possibly a "Nation slider" in overness, where you could slide one slider and all the regions would move to a certain point? You're the man Adam, I thank you.

[QUOTE=Nightshadeex]will the editing be done in the same way with the sliders? I know you love them and all, but is it possible to throw in a text box to the side where one can just type 0-100 (or 99 if it's impossible to cap at 100) so stat updaters can just tab on through and be quick.[/QUOTE] At the moment it is sliders, as I think they're easier to use than dropdowns. There can't be both versions on the same screen, simply because there's not enough space. [QUOTE]Or possibly a "Nation slider" in overness, where you could slide one slider and all the regions would move to a certain point?[/QUOTE] That is being considered.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]At the moment it is sliders, as I think they're easier to use than dropdowns. There can't be both versions on the same screen, simply because there's not enough space.[/QUOTE] I don't know how difficult it would be to do but couldn't you have the slider bars as usual but then if say you right-clicked on them, it then turns into a text box so you could input numbers directly?

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]At the moment it is sliders, as I think they're easier to use than dropdowns. There can't be both versions on the same screen, simply because there's not enough space.[/QUOTE] Either way is good. I just feel that the sliders can be a pain when you want to get to a certain number, but you go past it, then you click back a few times, then you go to the next slider and do the same thing, until you get lucky and hit the number you want the first time. Haha. I was just wondering if next to the slider (where the number that the slider is set at) is shown, you could make that number into a dynamic text box that will change with the slider; or if you type a number in, the slider will move to that area. I hope you know what I'm getting at, if you don't, I can always make a mock up picture just so we're on the same page. Haha. As always, just an idea, I'm not entirely sure if it's something you can logistically do, but one man would love it if you could. Heheh. [QUOTE]That is being considered.[/QUOTE] That would make life a lot easier too. Hahaha. Thank you Adam, I appreciate the response.

Archived