I dont agree. What if you want your title to be and stay a midcard title. Then all of a sudden its more prestigous than your World Title? Imagine if the Cruiserweight title became more prestigous than the WHC, it just wouldnt make sense.

[QUOTE=IWWROCKS;134677]I dont agree. What if you want your title to be and stay a midcard title. Then all of a sudden its more prestigous than your World Title? Imagine if the Cruiserweight title became more prestigous than the WHC, it just wouldnt make sense.[/QUOTE] Agreed. But maybe there should be caps or something? A midcard belt will only rise up to a B+ and a main event belt is somewhere around A-A*. Or something to that affect... I like the titles as they are right now, but it bothers me that they mean nothing to the wrestlers. They don't give a crap who the World Champion is and that's not right. I would like it so that peple that are Jackasses and Master Politicians, would threaten to no-show or leave your company if they are not pushed into World titles.

I think adding title prestige would be a good idea, if it was in conjuction with title levels. So for example, the WWE Heavyweight Title could be Main Event with D prestige after having a terrible champion for almost a year [obviously I'm speaking metaphorically >_> <_< >_>] and the IC Title could be Midcard with B- prestige, so the fans would care more about seeing the IC Title match, which would be reflected in the match rating, but the Heavyweight Title would still be the title used for your Main Eventers and would still be viewed as the "best" title in the company. Hope you get what I mean :p Also having title prestige being used when Advance Booking matches would be good, so you book a match to be for a title, and if the prestige and level are high it boosts the heat, if they're both low it would have no affect [adding a title to a match would never, in my opinion at least, make you want to see it less, the champion might, but not the title].

I think you could work the system like this. Every Belt has a title, Mid, Lower, World, Ext.... You would rank the titles in categories...Meaning that the world would only be ranked against the worlds, and lower v lower, This would keep the title in line and would keep the lower from ever being considered "world status". So if you had a Mainevent title that was a D the closest a mid level belt could be is A* but still would be ranked under the Mainevent.you could also add in a feature that would allow you to change the "push" of certain belts, say you want to retire a main event, you could bring up a mid level belt to mainevent if it was ranked at an A* Im sure there are some changes that would make the system better but i think this along the lines what most of TEW user would like.

i really want something like this in the game. I cant say for sure wether or not titles currently have any affect on match ratings and stuff like that,but the titles seem like an add-on at the moment with no real purpose. I think titles should play a much more significant role. And some kind of title evaluation would be an awesome addition.

[QUOTE=IWWROCKS;134677]I dont agree. What if you want your title to be and stay a midcard title. Then all of a sudden its more prestigous than your World Title? Imagine if the Cruiserweight title became more prestigous than the WHC, it just wouldnt make sense.[/QUOTE] Put the title on someone like Orlando Jordan, he'd bring the prestige down.

I suggested this in the Suggestions forum. I'd like to see title prestige added to give titles a higher visibility or purpose. I believe it could be linked to card level. Like, for example, you might've noticed that in 05, upper midcarders are often recommended to go after main event titles. I believe if the midcard titles were more prestigious, the upper midcarders might want to hold the midcard titles before shooting for main event ones. Restrict (or cap) prestige for card level (say, midcard titles max at B- or B prestige while main event titles START at B+ prestige) so it wouldn't have such a punitive penalty when a minor main eventer holds a midcard title. TNA's a good example. AJ Styles has held the main event title but I think (not totally sure) the X title is midcard level (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and he's held that one too, AFTER he held the main event title. But the X division title has a lot of prestige because of the people who have held it and the quality of matches involving it. The WWE tag titles have had a similar situation. Main event level workers holding it/them and periods of matches whose quality outstrips and surpasses the card level (TLC, Dudleyz, Hardyz, Edge & Christian). So the title shouldn't be able to change card level but the holders of the title should be able to affect the way it's perceived based on their talent and performance.

Archived