I'm getting pretty tired of Vince's Samoa Joe ripoff

sphanlon

And I'm getting tired of Rhino and the Dudleyz running their mouths about how WWE is crap. I'm getting tired of Jim Cornette saying he's not gonna be like "other bosses" and put himself on the show and outshine the wrestling, yet doing just that each and every week. WWE is so much better than TNA it's ridiculous. If you want to watch good indi wrestling go to PWG or ROH not TNA.

That's true, but PWG and ROH don't have a National TV DEAL. I can watch TNA for free on Spike TV but I'd have to spend the same amount of money on my monthly Satellite bill that I would buying one of their DVD's. To NeoMetsFan - Cornette is barely on TV. He's only made 3 appearances or so since he debuted, and each of those times weren't really that long and actually had something to do with something Important(and by important, I mean not some storyline they dug up from 10 years ago). And although Rhino has stated before what he thinks of Vince, Team 3D haven't. They've probably mentioned WWE less than 5 times since they've debuted last year. You should do your homework on that. How many times does WWE take subliminal shots at TNA? Whether it be coming close to copying something TNA did a couple weeks before or following close to a storyline that TNA is doing. What TNA does is fresh and new in TNA. What WWE does is stuff they did 2-30 years ago, repeated over and over again, because they think that if it was successful then, it could be now. But If WWE had the same writers that they did from the 80's and 90's, none of them would be digging up their notes they took over 10 years ago, on a storyline that was happening then. And now, the worst of all, they don't put on many matches, or atleast matches with people that know how to wrestle. WWE can find the biggest guy they want, but put them in a match, and you have one big problem....They can't wrestle or know how to put on a match. WWE marks say that the matches in TNA have no Psychology whatsoever. Well it can be exactly the opposite way in WWE. TNA uses alot of highflyers that some say have no psychology. Well in WWE, you have 2 Dozen Big men, that have no psychology in their matches. If you say 5 press slams in a match is psychology, then I must not know what "Wrestling" is. Because 5 Press Slams in a match followed by a Piledriver....Oh...wait...that move isn't allowed anymore. But I digress. So how is WWE supposed to be the best "Wrestling" Promotion in the world today? Really? How?

• 2 weeks later...
There are absolutely *no* similarities between Samoa Joe and Umaga other than the fact that they are samoan. I'm so tired of seeing people talk about *anything* that either WWE or TNA does is based off of or taking a shot at the other. Besides TNA, I honestly haven't seen WWE take any shots at TNA (Other than maybe signing a few of "their" people.. who were actually WWE wrestlers before that. Well, minus Trytan, CM Punk, and Mickie James and I think making a reference to a 6 sided ring?) Meanwhile, TNA does so at pretty much every shot. They acknowledge them so much, it's quite sad. I mean, Rhyno thrashing ECW? What? Lol. Umaga is pretty much an updated Headshrinker or any other stereotypical samoan character they've had in WWE. Umaga has all the "Samoan trademarks" with not really being affected by any attack to his head. Also speaks in his "native tongue" and comes from the jungle or whatever. When was the last time you seen Samoa Joe do *any* of that? Samoa Joe is sort of like, a typical bad ass japanese-influenced stiff striker that everybody loves to watch as he kills people. Personally, I wish all of these TNA/WWE fans (of which i'm a fan of both) would stop comparing and reading too much into *everything* WWE and TNA do and just enjoy them for what they are. Two completely different promotions.. with two completely different styles. Once everybody gets past that.. and stops reading into everything that's done as if it's going to cause the next Monday Night Wars.. everything will be okay. :)

Sorry, but you're just wrong. Many insiders report intentful jabs WWE takes at TNA. Remember the "Queen of the Mountain" match? Amd Rhino's rant was so appropriate with how Vince does business and the train-wreck-you-could-see coming-a-mile-away called the new ECW. It was probably cheap to air it and make him do follow-up comments, but it was as shoot as shoot can be.

Archived