Thank you for this feature! This is something I've wanted since the first EWR came out! I can't tell how thrilled I am, this alone makes me buy the next TEW. I was about to suggest it, but I thought you wouldn't approve anyway. But I have some questions. First of all, you are still able to make the winnibg date as "unknown", right? Because when I'm not playing with the Cornellverse, I always make up my own scenarios and I have no idea what kind of history does the NWA UK Middleweight title have. If there is such a belt. And how much does this affect the speed of the game? I mean for something like the NWA World Heavyweight title that dates back to the 1940s, there's going to be a lot of data and with a bigger scenario the game is already a bit slow. [quote]Essentially, this allows the player to create a full title history for any belt, stretching back from its creation until the present day, showing all the champions [b](and optionally the date of winning and losing it)[/b].[/quote] Sorry, I missed that part. Too excited.

[QUOTE=TeemuFoundation;134712]And how much does this affect the speed of the game? I mean for something like the NWA World Heavyweight title that dates back to the 1940s, there's going to be a lot of data and with a bigger scenario the game is already a bit slow.[/QUOTE] The only two times it would be accessed is in the "Worker Profile -> Title History" section and the "Promotion Profile -> Titles" section. As both of them are relatively small sections with low performance requirements, any increase in loading times would be minimal. Obviously if you decide to make a belt with 15,000,000 past champions then you're asking for trouble, but as most of the major "old" belts rarely changed hands more than once every two or three years I don't see that being an issue.

I have to say that I'm looking forward to seeing the Cornellverse title histories and perhaps some new names from history. It'll be great to have the full histories for all the major titles in any universe too. At least now I'll never have to wonder how many times someone has held belt X, it'll be right there :) Yay!

For every answer, there are three more questions... Will it feature the current method of putting a (2), (3) etc. after the names for multiple wins? Would the (2) etc. be something we'd have to do ourselves for editor created histories, or will the game do it automatically? To use one of your examples, if we had Scott Hall come back into WWE and win the Intercontinental title, would it pick up on his being a 4/5 time previous champion, and mark him as such in the history? Basically, can it link pre-game and in-game title reigns and add up accordingly?

This is an awesome feature. So far we know of 3 features and they have ALL got me pumped. - Future Workers is going to really help with Debuts and add some more realism to the game. - All the new contract types are awesome. This will give me so much more oppurtunities i didn't have before and like the feature above, it adds some more realism. - Title History is the best feature yet imo. It just keeps on getting better and better. My favourite part of the game is title matches and defenses and title history, everything about the titles. This whole added title history is going to make that love affair i have with the title section even more powerful than before .... THANKYOU!~!

[QUOTE=TeemuFoundation;134712]I mean for something like the NWA World Heavyweight title that dates back to the 1940s, there's going to be a lot of data and with a bigger scenario the game is already a bit slow.[/QUOTE] Actually it dates back to 1901. [url]http://www.tnawrestling.com/info/history/nwaworldfull.html[/url] Let's have fun entering that in ;)

Archived