Montreal Screw-What? A "What If" Look. 1997 and Beyond.

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][B]Confirmed Monday Night Raw Matches[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [COLOR="Black"][I]In helping to promote the "In Your House" ppv, the WWF has announced the following matches for the Raw before the PPV.[/I][/COLOR] [B]The New Age Outlaws vs A Mystery Tag Team for the WWF Tag Team Titles![/B] [B]Rocky Maivia vs Ahmed Johnson in a preview for the IC Title match at In Your House[/B] [B]Kane vs Mankind[/B] [B]Owen Hart vs Ken Shamrock[/B] [B]Plus news regarding the state of the WWF World Heavyweight Title situation. And an announcement by Vince McMahon about the In Your House PPV![/B] I'll prolly have the card up tommorow as I have some things I need to take care of today, but barring any unforseen events, it will be up by tommorow.

Here's my predictions. [B]The New Age Outlaws[/B] vs A Mystery Tag Team - As much as the Mystery Teams usually win... it's for the title so NAO will win. Rocky Maivia vs [B]Ahmed Johnson[/B] - I want to see something different. [B]Kane[/B] vs Mankind - Foley won't stop him. [B]Owen Hart[/B] vs Ken Shamrock - The King Of Harts will overcome.

Ok, some bad news to report. One of the workers from the "Mystery Tag Team" I was bringing in decided to go and get a broken leg at a house show two days before his debut and push. He'll be out a few months which sucks for me and him. So instead of the mystery team I'm gonna book NAO against either LoD or Headbangers. I'm currently booking that card no, so once I do that and write the show, I'll post the results.

(My god I hate Verizon. They decided to shut my internet down because they didn't cash the check I sent to them when they got it so instead of cashing it they shut it down on me. So after a few angry phone calls I got it back up. Sorry for the inconvenice foward all complaints to Verizon Online. But anyway, here's the monday night raw that should have been up a few days ago.) [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Monday Night Raw[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Black"]Live! From the Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee Florida![/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Green"] [B]Legion of Doom vs The New Age Outlaws:[/B][/COLOR] In what was orginally supposed to be NAO vs a mystery tag team was forced to change due to injury. But LoD were forced to step in and challenge the NAO in a non-title contest. It was however an entertaining match. Lots of brawling going on to get the crowd into it early. LoD hit the Doomsday Device on Roaddog but in an attempt to avoid the pinfall, Billy comes in and nails Hawk with a chair. However the referee saw it and called for the bell DQing the NAO. [B] Winners via DQ: The Legion of Doom[/B] [I] B- rating[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Arrival:[/B][/COLOR] After the match we turn to backstage where Shawn Michaels has arrived to the arena with an arrogant smirk on his face obviously proud of what he did last week. [I]A rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Green"] Jeff Jarrett vs Goldust:[/COLOR][/B] A pretty good match here that saw the usual from both competitors. Goldust trying to throw JJ off his game with the ambigously gay antics while Jeff taunted both Goldust and the crowd to get the heat up. Goldust hit the Shattered Dreams and was about to go for the pin when Jarrett quickly countered and applied the figure 4 leglock for the win. [B] Winner via Submission: Jeff Jarrett[/B] [I] B+ rating[/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Video:[/B][/COLOR] We see a video from last weeks main event as we come back from break. It shows Austin and Hart having a hell of a match in the ring with shots of Michaels as a guest commentator. Then Michaels goes into the ring and assaults both Hart and Austin resulting in a no contest. [I]A* rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Promo:[/COLOR][/B] Bret Hart then comes on the screen and talks a little bit about the ongoing happenings between Michaels, Austin and himself. He says that one way or another he'll be holding that title again and he hints that Vince's announcement later tonight will have something to do with the world title situation. [I] A* rating [/I] [B][COLOR="Green"]Ahmed Johnson vs Rocky Maivia:[/COLOR][/B] Another solid match tonight. Rocky pulled out some top rope moves while Ahmed mainly focused on the power moves. The end came when Rocky was about to use the Rock Bottom when Ahmed put a stop to it and delivered his own Pearl River Plunge on Rocky. Ahmed covers him and gets the three count. After which he moves his hands to his waist signifying he's going to win the IC title this Sunday. [B] Winner via Pinfall: Ahmed Johnson[/B] [I] B rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Promo:[/COLOR][/B] After the commerical break we get a promo from Shawn Michaels. He talks about how the title isn't leaving his waist any time soon. He says that he doesn't know what the big announcement later tonight is but he doesn't really care as he knows that his title is safe regardless. He says that Bret and Steve just aren't at his "level". [I] A rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Green"]Norman Smiley vs Triple H:[/COLOR][/B] In an attempt to expose Norman to the WWF crowd, he has been booked against Triple H. It turned out to be a good match overall which the crowd got into. Norman tried grounding HHH with submissions while Hunter focused on striking and more impact oriented moves. Norman Smiley actually had the match won until Chyna once again stuck her nose(no pun intended HHH) into it and cost Norman the match by hitting him by the ropes and giving HHH the oppotunity for a quick roll up pin. [B] Winner via Pinfall(with help from Chyna): Triple H[/B] [I] B- rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Attack:[/COLOR][/B] As the bell sounded, Brian Pillman comes running down the aisle with chair in hand. As he's running he nails Chyna for her efforts and slides into the ring and goes after Triple H who puts up a hopeless defense. Pillman nails him with the chair on the head. He then looks into the crowd and gets that crazed smile on his face. He lays the chair on the ground and drags Triple H over to it. He opens the chair a little bit and places Hunter's ankle into it. Pillman climbs the top rope and plays to the crowd before leaping off and stomping the chair with HHH's ankle trapped inside it! Pillman taunts HHH after "Pillmanizing" him and says he'll see him Sunday. [I] B- rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Promo:[/COLOR][/B] Post commercial we see Steve Austin giving his POV on the going ons in the main event scene. He says both Hart and Michaels are too scared to face Stone Cold man to man so they need help from each other. He goes on to say that he will be the champion soon enough and thats the bottom line, cuz Stone Cold said so. [I]A rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Green"]Kane vs Mankind:[/COLOR][/B] In what turned out to be an almost uncontrolable brawl, Kane and Mankind squared off in the center of the ring. Both exchange huge shots and while Kane held the obvious strength advantage, Mankind showed no concern for his own health by getting back up time after time. Kane finally got fed up with Mankinds perserverence and slid to the outside where he got a steel chair and proceeded to crush it around Mankind's skull as the ref calls for the DQ. [B]Winner by DQ: Mankind.[/B] [I] A rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Challenge:[/COLOR][/B] As Mankind is being helped back to the backstage area, he grabs a microphone and challenges Kane to a match Sunday at In Your House saying that it isn't over in the least between them. While Kane doesn't verbally acknowledge anything he seems to shake his head in a "yes" motion. [I] A rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Video:[/COLOR][/B] A quick video recap of tonights promos from the three men in the world title scene appears further hyping the feud between the three and building anticipation for the McMahon announcement! [I]A* rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Promo/Announcement:[/COLOR][/B] Vince McMahon struts down to the ring and calls for a mic. He proceeds to hype the crowd up a little before getting down to business. He talks about Sunday being "In Your House" and that we will be see a plethora of great matches. He goes over the matches that are booked thus far. Then comes the announcement. Vince talks about how the show is called "In Your House" and what that means. But then he says that if it's "In Your House, then it should be In Your Hands as to what matches there should be!" He tells the fans that they will be able decide the matches by voting via phone or the internet! He talks about how whatever gets the most votes will be what the fans get. He says that he has a bunch of plans regarding match types and extra matches that could be added. He tells the fans to get to voting as voting ends Saturday and if they want to see the matches they want, they should vote. [I]A* rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Promo:[/COLOR][/B] After the commercial we see Owen Hart backstage. He talks about how Ken Shamrock will be not only losing tonight but also at the PPV Sunday and urges fans to vote for their favorite match. He says that he plans on making Shamrock submit in the Sharpshooter next. [I]B- rating[/I] [B][COLOR="Green"]Ken Shamrock vs Owen Hart:[/COLOR][/B] As Owen's promo ends, Shamrock makes his way out to ring followed by Owen. The match gets underway quickly and the two begin to put on one hell of a show. Lots of technical exchanges between the two as they take the match to the mat. Eventually Owen goes back to his early days as he uses a few top rope moves taking Shamrock out. Owen Hart looks like he's about to win the match when Shamrock quickly locks in the Ankle Lock! Owen is in obvious pain but he makes his way to the ropes eventually. Shamrock is not happy in the least about this. He picks up Owen and "accidently" irish whips him into the ref knocking him down. He then nails Owen with a low blow and DDT. As the ref gets back up, Ken covers Owen and uses the ropes for leverage and the ref doesn't see it and makes the three count! Shamrock celebrates and taunts Owen about the loss as the show goes off the air. [B]Winner via Pinfall: Ken Shamrock[/B] [I] A* rating[/I] A rated show

[B]Match Choices for In Your House[/B] [I]The following matches have been announced for In Your Hands, but we need you, the fans to decide how these Superstars will fight it out![/I] Mystery Veteran vs Mystery Veteran Mystery Veteran vs Mystery Youngster Mystery Youngster vs Mystery Youngster The New Age Outlaws vs A Proven Tag Team, NAO vs A Rookie Tag Team NAO vs Two Randomly Drawn Superstars Kane vs Mankind in a Boiler Room Brawl Kane vs Mankind in Falls Count Anywhere Kane vs Mankind in Hardcore Rules Rocky Maivia vs Ahmed Johnson for IC Title in a Standard Match Rocky Maivia vs Ahmed Johnson for IC Title in a Ladder Match Rocky Maivia vs Ahmed Johnson for IC Title in a 4 Posts Match Brian Pillman vs Triple H in a No DQ Match Brian Pillman vs Triple H in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match Brian Pillman vs Triple H in a Bull Rope Match Ken Shamrock vs Owen Hart in a Octagon Cage Match Ken Shamrock vs Owen Hart in a I Quit Match Ken Shamrock vs Owen Hart in a Submission Match Steve Austin vs Bret Hart Special Referee Shawn Michaels Steve Austin vs Shawn Michaels Special Referee Bret Hart Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels Special Referee Steve Austin Bret Hart vs Steve Austin vs Shawn Michaels Please vote for the matches you want to see at In Your House!

Mystery Veteran vs Mystery Youngster NAO vs Two Randomly Drawn Superstars Kane vs Mankind in Falls Count Anywhere Rocky Maivia vs Ahmed Johnson for IC Title in a 4 Posts Match Brian Pillman vs Triple H in a No DQ Match Ken Shamrock vs Owen Hart in a Submission Match Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels Special Referee Steve Austin

Archived