WWE Titles request

Hi, me again :( Does anyone have pics of the 8 current WWE titles for use in my game. On a kyky background would great although I guess the belts are different sizes so that isn't possible. They are also for use in my diary. Many Thanks.

Right, managed to get it downloaded off Sendspace, thanks Showtime. One belt is missing though that I need, that is the World Tag Team Championships. It has the WWE Tag Team championships, the blueish ones that London and Kendrick currently hold but not the ones held currently by The Spirit Squad. If anyone could do a cut of the World Tag Team belts on the same background that Showtime has cut the other WWE belts onto that would be awesome. Many Thanks.

just done this, any good? [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/RawTag_ndp.jpg[/IMG] don't know wether it's the same background or not, but i've always used an edited KyKy i did, so if you have a blank version of Showtimes then i'll gladly put it onto that for you

Many Thanks Hurricane, that is perfect, how would I get a blank version of Showtimes? Perhaps does someone have the background with nothing on it that Showtime used for the WWE belts that they could post here? Again many thanks.

Archived