Some questions

Yes I made a prick of myself. I do honestly appoligize. I stepped over my bounds. Guess I was in a bad mood. My appoligies and I promiss to keep things like that to myself for now on. The only thing I will stand up for in my past posts is the "All mighty leader Adam" thing, just because I know no matter what... if you say bad against Adam, you do get flamed.

[QUOTE=Powerguy]Sheesh... in the words of my neighbor's 5 year old kid "take a chill pill dude!" :cool: So you don't think the game will be fun, that's ok everyone can have an opinion. Go to that site Scott posted and download ESWF. It's a good game and for the time being if you don't have anything nice to say then go vent in a PM. I'm just sayin'[/QUOTE] Just to clear my name a tad, I acctually posted a link to it(ESWF) first.

Okay, let me ask this...take DannyDemon's scenario...you're out for a year with a broken neck...but life goes on without you...What involvement do you have in the game? Are there still every day activities to deal with, even if it's just eat sleep, watch TV? Can you still deal with others in the business? Or are you stuck pressing "next day" 365 times? I've played games in that manner, we'll say baseball for example, where you basically simulate each day for the sole purpose of gathering stats and watching the progress of the teams. So I wouldn't really be put off by the idea...but I thought it was worth asking.

While you are injured you can still continue to train certain areas (like watching wrestling tapes to improve your psychology), you can still deal with your financial investments, and you can still negotiate contracts. Most of it is seeing what the computer is doing though. I would remind everyone that the loading times are exceptionally quick, so even being out for an entire year (which would be very rare) wouldn't actually take that long.

Archived