WWE: Raw & Smackdown. Samy style, new direction.

Hi. I have decided to start my own diary. It will be the WWE consisting of the Raw and Smackdown brands. ECW talent has been fired except for the likes of Angle, RVD and Big Show and a couple of the younger stars like C.M Punk. Think of it as the ECW brand never happening. I am using the FOTROC database. There are a few slight changes to the rosters from the current reallife situation but nothing major. Also I have released The Boogeyman and Little B***ard. A few stars will be brought in as I aim to make this diary interesting, exciting and also unpredictable. The diary starts at the beginning of July and I start with no injuries I hope people enjoy reading this as this is my first diary attempt, wish me luck :D [COLOR="Red"]RAW[/COLOR] MALE John Cena Edge RVD (WWE WORLD CHAMPION) Triple H Shawn Michaels Kane Big Show Ric Flair Carlito Johnny Nitro (INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION) (Manager - Melina) Umaga (Manager - Armando Alessandro Estrada) Shelton Benjamin Chris Masters Test Charlie Haas Stevie Richards Rob Conway Matt Striker Eugene Snitsky Viscera Val Venis Lance Cade Trevor Murdoch Rene Dupree Robbie McAllister Rory McAllister Mikey (WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPION) Mitch Johnny Kenny (WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPION) Nicky Mick Foley FEMALE Trish Stratus Mickie James (WOMENS CHAMPION) Victoria Beth Phoenix Ashley Lita Melina Torrie Wilson Candice Michelle Jazz AUTHORITY FIGURES Vince McMahon Jonathan Coachman Shane McMahon OTHERS Jim Ross (Announcer) Jerry Lawler (Colour Commentator) Lilian Garcia (Ring Announcer) Maria (Interviewer) Todd Grisham (Interviewer) [COLOR="Blue"]SMACKDOWN[/COLOR] MALE Batista Rey Mysterio (WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION) Randy Orton Kurt Angle The Undertaker JBL Booker T (Manager - Queen Sharmell) Mark Henry Chris Benoit Great Khali (Manager - Daivari) Bobby Lashley (US CHAMPION) Mr Kennedy Matt Hardy Finlay William Regal Paul Birchill Tatanka Chavo Guerrero Gunner Scott Sylvan Simon Dean Vito Joey Mercury Kid Kash Jamie Noble Paul London (WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPION) Brian Kendrick (WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPION) Psicosis Super Crazy Danny Basham Doug Basham Jake Gymini Jesse Gymini Gregory Helms (WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION) Nunzio Funaki Scotty2Hotty Akio Tony Mamaluke Mike Mizanin AUTHORITY FIGURES Vince McMahon Theodore Long OTHERS Micheal Cole (Announcer) Tazz (Colour Commentator) Josh Matthews (Interviewer) Kristal Marshall (Interviewer) TAG TEAMS AND STABLES London and Kendrick (SD) Gymini (SD) Basham Brothers (SD) Pitbulls (SD) Spirit Squad (RAW) Cade and Murdoch (RAW) Highlanders (RAW) DX (RAW) King Bookers Court (SD) (Booker T, William Regal, Finlay, Sharmell) Gymini (SD) (Simon Dean, Jake Gymini, Jesse Gymini) DX (RAW) (Triple H, Shawn Michaels) Spirit Squad (RAW) (Kenny, Mikey, Johnny, Mitch, Nicky) Upcoming PPV's Great American Bash Sunday week 4 July SmackDown Summerslam week 3 August SD/RAW Unforgiven week 3 September RAW

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][I]3rd July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/RawBackground2.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B][I]The Carrier Dome[/I][/B], Syracuse, New York to a crowd of [B]28,707[/B] Test v Matt Striker in preshow match Test wins convincingly hitting the Test Drive in 10.25 [B]-C[/B] The camera pans around the arena as the fireworks go off in time with a pyrotechnical display of sparks and bangs. [B]Jim Ross[/B]"Hello everybody I'm Jim Ross and welcome to Monday Night Raw, eminating from the Carrier Dome NY in front of just under 29,000 fans. And boy will they be in for a treat tonight. WWE Champion Mickie James faces Ashley in a non title match whilst Stevie Richards goes 1 on 1 with the monster Kane. [B]Jerry Lawler[/B] "That's not all JR, Charlie Haas will face The Masterpiece Chris Masters tonight and JR, both men will be looking for a win in that match to get themselves a bit of recognition here on Raw. [B]JR[/B] "You're right there King, it's gonna be quite a night he...... [B]JR[/B] is interupted as music starts playing over the PA, [B]JR[/B] "Well ladies and gentlemen Vince McMahon, the chairman of the WWE obviously has something to say and I wouldn't be surprised if it was something to do with DX [B]Lawler[/B] "I'd be surprised if it wasn't JR, the antics they've gotten upto the past few weeks, mainly at the expense of Vince and his son Shane". Vince, having made his usual strut to the ring stands with microphone in hand ready to speak. Vince with a big smile on his face clearly hiding his disdain for having to be out near the fans starts to talk "Hello, may I just say what a pleasure it is to be here in... well whatever godforsaken cesspit this is." The crowd start to chant A**hole A**hole. "Shut your mouths" Vince furiously orders the crowd and begins to talk again. "First off, before I get to the main reason I am out here, tonight in the Main Event, Edge will go one on one with John Cena. But that's enough about that. Now on to more pressing matters. DX have been running amok around here lately and it's about time it stopped. I am sick of DX. They think they are above the law here on Raw, well they aren't. That is why tonight DX will face Mikey, Johnny and Kenny in a handicap match" The crowd boo. "Tonight the SS will shut DX up once and for all" [B]A and B[/B] Vince grins smugly as his music starts to play again, he makes his way out of the ring and back up the ramp. [B]JR[/B] "Well, it looks like DX might be in some trouble tonight King, they've been booked in a handicap match against 3 members of the Spirit Squad and somehow I get the feeling the other members of the Spirit Squad are gonna be involved in that one". [B]King[/B] "I don't doubt it JR but did you hear what Vince said at the start of his speech? Tonight we're going to see Edge and John Cena fight it out and these pair really do not like each other. [B]JR[/B] "Indeed King, it all stems from New Years Revolution this year when Edge cashed in his Money In The Bank opportunity to defeat Cena after the champ had been involved in a brutal Elimination Chamber match. We all know Cena won it back, however, at the Royal Rumble just a few weeks later. Since then he lost it to RVD but the pair have never stopped fighting since". [B]JR[/B]"Anyway lets focus on what's coming up next, Mickie James the WWE Womens Champion takes on Ashley in a non title match". [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Mickie James vs Ashley[/I] Mickie finishes off Ashley with no problem in 2.58 with a Mick Kick. [B]C-[/B] A video is played hyping tonights Main Event match between Edge and John Cena [B]A[/B] We cut to Jonathan Coachman sitting in his office. [B]Coach[/B] "Ladies and Gentlemen, Vince McMahon has just asked me to inform you that tonight we will see a number 1 contenders match for the Intercontinental Title. Carlito will go one on one with Shelton Benjamin for the right to face Johnny Nitro". [B]C[/B] Cut back to the announce table. [B]JR[/B] "That sounds like quite a match for later on here tonight, Carlito will face Shelton Benjamin for a shot at the Intercontinental Title in what is sure to be an athletic match". [B]King[/B] "These 2 guys have been very impressive of late and are both looking to regain the Gold they have held recently". Kanes music hits as flames erupt [B]JR[/B]" Kane making his way to the ring folks for a match against Stevie Richards who can not be looking forward to this one." [B]King[/B] "I dont like this JR we could be about to see Steven Richards get destroyed here tonight". [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Kane vs Stevie Richards[/I] Kane beats Stevie Richards comfortably in 5.45 with a chokeslam, however Richards showed promising offence at times before Kane's raw power got the better of him. [B]C+[/B] Camera cuts to Vince's office. Vince is on the phone when we hear the door opened forcefully, DX come in and the crowd cheer. [B]Vince[/B] "What the hell do you two think you are doing, you don't just come barging in here, I'm the chairman of the WWE". [B]HHH[/B] "Hey calm down old man, we just wanted to come and say we don't think it's very fair you putting us in a handicap match, talking of handicaps, is Shane around tonight?" [B]Vince[/B] "Just what exactly are you implying?" Vince looks annoyed and clenches his teeth "and for your information, not that it's any of your damn business, but no, Shane is not here tonight" [B]HBK[/B] "That's a shame, no really it is, we were looking forward to beating the crap out of both of you tonight, looks like we'll just have to settle for you eh vince?" At that moment Mikey and Kenny come out of nowhere and launch a vicious surprise attack on DX. Vince has a big smile on his face as he watches DX getting beat on by the World Tag Team champs. Vince, Kenny and Mikey leave the room with DX lying on the floor in pain. [B]B[/B] A graphic shows on the Titantron hyping the Carlito v Shelton Benjamin match [B]B[/B] [B]JR[/B] "King it does not bode well for DX in my estimation, a handicap match tonight against 3 members of the Spirit Squad, and they've already suffered a beating before the match takes place". [B]King[/B] "It's not just the Spirit Squad that DX need to worry about though is it JR, Vince McMahon has got it in for them too". [B]JR[/B] "Let's move on anyway ladies and gentleman, Charlie Haas is about to take on Chris Masters as both look to gain some momentum here on Raw". [B]C[/B] [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Charlie Haas vs Chris Masters[/I] Haas and Masters contest a fairly even fight and after about 6 minutes Masters goes to lock in the Masterlock. Haas slips out before it can be applied and goes for the rollup. 1...2... Masters raises his shoulder. Masters again goes for the Masterlock after 10 minutes but Haas reverses it and delivers the Haastruction and pins Masters. 1...2...3 [B]C-[/B] [B]JR[/B] "That's it King, Charlie Haas has picked up an impressive win here tonight against Masters" [B]King[/B] "Haas looks happy with that win JR really marking his name out here on Raw". Haas beats Masters in 10.31 As Haas is celebrating, however, Masters gets to his feet and starts to attack Haas while he has his back turned. [B]JR[/B] "What is wrong with Masters, King, theres absolutely no need for this, someone stop this". [B]King[/B] "Looks like Masters is none too happy with losing to Charlie Haas here JR". [B]JR[/B] "This is diabolical, what a coward, attacking your opponent while he has his back turned, and why King? why? just because he lost?" Masters leaves the ring as Haas is left battered and crawling towards the apron, officials come and help Haas to the back. [B]C-[/B] Suddenly Kenny, Johnny and Mikey appear on the Titantron [B]Johnny[/B] "Hey DX" (Mikey blows an airhorn) [B]Johnny[/B] "So it's the two of you against the 3 of us huh? You really shouldn't mess with Vince guys coz now youre gonna get the crap beaten out of you by us, The Spirit Squad for the second time tonight" [B]Kenny[/B] "Yeh, you two don't stand a chance tonight, we're gonna leave you looking stupid, more so than normal anyway, you guys make us sick, how old are you? you're both in your fifties right?" (They all laugh) [B]Kenny[/B] "You thinktwo old guys like you can beat us, three athletically toned superstars like us? you have no chance" They all give Hifives and blow their airhorns before the camera cuts to Shelton Benjamin also in the back [B]B[/B] [B]Shelton[/B] "Carlito, I'm gonna beat you so easily tonight it's not even going to be funny. I'm going to reclaim my Intercontinental Title when I face Johnny Nitro and it's gonna be all the better doing it by beating you first, and that (Shelton grins smugly) that's gonna be cool" [B]B-[/B] [B]JR[/B] "Well that's gonna be one interesting match, King, Shelton Benjamin going one on one with Carlito for a shot at Johnny Nitros Intercontinental Title" [B]King[/B] "That's gonna be a great match JR, I can't wait, but what about The Spirit Squad, sounds like they're really up for their match with DX tonight" [B]JR[/B] "Can you blame them King? They're gonna be outnumbering their opponents, and you know it's gonna end up 5 on 2 anyway, it always does, and they've got Vince behind them, Vince should be a man for once and face DX on his own instead of sending these guys out to do his dirty work week in week out" [B]King[/B] "Ok JR calm down, you're gonna pop a vein or something" The camera cuts backstage again as Edge is in his lockerroom with his girlfriend Lita [B]Edge[/B] "Baby, I'm gonna beat Cena down tonight like he's never been beaten before, I'm gonna rip that two bit rapper apart" [B]Lita[/B] "I know you will baby" [B]Edge[/B] "And afterwards, I was thinking, maybe we should.. celebrate" Edge sports his usual huge grin and sticks his tongue out as he and Lita start devouring each others faces [B]B[/B] [B]JR[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, coming up next, Carlito and Shelton Benjamin face off to decide the number one contender for the Intercontinental championship" [B]King[/B] "It's gonna be great JR, I'm so looking forward to this" [B]JR[/B] "Well theres no nned to wait any longer King the match is coming up right now" [B]B-[/B] [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Intercontinental Title No1 Contenders match[/U] [I]Carlito vs Shelton Benjamin[/I] The 2 superstars put on a great match with both men displaying amazing athleticism and high flying skills. After about 11 minutes Carlito hits the backcracker but Shelton rolls out of the ring. A couple more minutes pass by and Shelton goes for the T-Bone suplex only for Carlito to counter and roll up Benjamin, Carlito grabs the ropes where the ref can't see and gains the win in 15.47. [B]B[/B] [B]JR[/B] "That was one hell of a match King" [B]King[/B] "It was JR, a great match, but Shelton isn't too happy with the way Carlito gained the pin" Backstage Shelton is seen arguing with Jack Doan about the ending of the match [B]Shelton[/B] "What the hell ref, are you kidding me? he had the ropes, he couldn't have beaten me otherwise" [B]Jack Doan[/B] "I'm sorry but I didn't see anything" [B]Shelton[/B] "You are a joke" Shelton storms off looking none too pleased [B]B-[/B] [I]'Are you Ready'[/I] The fans go nuts as the music signals the arrival of DX to the ring for their match against The Spirit Squads' Johnny, Mikey and Kenny, who at this point have already made their way to the ring. [B]HANDICAP MATCH 2-3[/B] [I]DX vs Kenny, Mikey and Johnny of The Spirit Squad[/I] HHH and HBK are getting the upper hand until Kenny and Johnny distract the referee. Mitch and Nicky come running down and save Mikey from the Pedigree by HHH and beat on HHH and HBK while the ref is occupied. However, HHH and HBK turn things around and beat Mitch and Nicky and toss them out of the ring. Johnny and Kenny come running in but are also dealt with. HHH again sets up Mikey for the Pedigree and as Kenny again tries to make the save he receives a Sweet Chin Music from HBK as HHH simultaneously delivers the Pedigree to Mikey and gets the pin to win in 12.40 [B]B[/B] HHH and HBK celebrate in the ring climbing a turnbuckle each before signalling a crotchchop, again sending the fans into a frenzy. [B]A*[/B] [B]JR[/B] "They've done it King, against the odds, DX have beaten The Spirit Squad and it serves Vince McMahon damn right" [B]King[/B] "Steady JR, you don't wanna get on the wrong side of Mr McMahon like DX have" [B]JR[/B] " I don't care King, the man makes me sick I hope DX kick his ass too" [B]King[/B] "Whoa. I'm not gonna say anything else JR" A video starts playing, telling the story of the ongoing Edge/Cena feud [B]A*[/B] [B]King[/B] "JR, this is gonna be huge, I've waited all night for this, John Cena taking on Edge" [B]JR[/B] "King, i will tell you this, there will be no holding back between these two guys I can tell yer, this is gonna be one hell of a slobberknocker" [B]King[/B] "These guys are gonna beat the hell out of each other JR and it's comin up next" [B]B[/B] [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]MAIN EVENT[/U] [I]Edge vs John Cena[/I] A vicious match between the two as they trade solid punches and stiff clotheslines. 12 minutes in Edge goes for the spear after knocking Cena down with a Missile Dropkick. Cena just dodges out of the way and Edge goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Cena picks up Edge for the F.U. but Edge somehow manages to wriggle out and counters to nail Cena with an Impaler DDT. He goes for the cover. 1...2... Cena kicks out. A few more minutes pass by with neither man gaining a major advantage. Cena throws Edge out of the ring next to the announce table. He picks up a chair and takes it into the ring. The referee pulls it out of Edge's hands just before he can use it and goes to drop it out of the ring. Lita jumps into the ring and lowblows Cena, just as the ref turns around he sees Edge going for the rollup, unknowing of what has just happened. 1....2....3. Edge wins in 17.44 after interference by Lita [B]A*[/B] [B]JR[/B] "What a shame, What a damn shame, that was one hell of a match and Edge goes and wins it like that. That bitch Lita getting involved again King" [B]King[/B] "It was one hell of a match JR but no matter how he won it, Edge is the winner and that's what'll go down in the record books" Edge and Lita go up the ramp grinning from ear to ear as Cena lies in the ring with a pained look on his face [B]JR[/B] "Folks thankyou for joining us tonight for Monday Night Raw, we'll see you next week" Edge is shown at the top of the ramp smug and happy with his win The camera faeds to black as Raw ends. [B]FINAL RATING A[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Mickie James bt Ashley by pinfall (non-title) Kane bt Stevie Richards by pinfall Charlie Haas bt Chris Masters by pinfall Carlito bt Shelton Benjamin by pinfall (Intercontinental Title No1 Contenders Match) DX bt Kenny, Mikey & Johnny of The Spirit Squad by pinfall Edge bt John Cena by pinfall

Please, everyone, let me know what you think, and whether you like this diary or not. I hope alot of you do enjoy it. The first few shows will involve similar feuds to recent but only in who is involved, they won't follow the exact same path, then I have alot of surprises and twists planned. Hope you enjoy. :D

[B][I]7th July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownBackground.jpg[/IMG] Gunner Scott v Simon Dean in preshow match Gunner Scott wins, hitting the One Night Stand in 8.21 [B]C-[/B] Held at [I][B]The Silver Spurs Arena[/B][/I], Kissimmee, Florida to a crowd of [B]7,835[/B] Explosive bangs mark the start of Smackdown, as the camera pans around a pumped up crowd. [B]Michael Cole[/B] "Hello everybody and welcome to Friday night Smackdown, coming to you from The Silver Spurs Arena, in Kissimmee, Florida. I'm Michael Cole and sitting alongside me, as always, is Tazz." [B]Tazz[/B] "Thankyou Cole, we've got 8,000 fans here tonight and they are about to see some fantastic wrestling courtesy of Friday night Smackdown." Music starts to play over the P.A. [B]Cole[/B] "Well, it looks like we are kicking the night off with Smackdown General Manager, Theodore Long, as he makes his way to the ring here in Florida" [B]Long[/B] "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to welcome you all here in Florida to Friday night Smackdown, and players, let me get stepping straight to the point. Tonight we are going to have a Champion vs Champion match as World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio goes one on one with US Champion Bobby Lashley" With this Theodore Long walks out of the ring and up the ramp as the crowd are left delighted from his announcement at the nights Main Event. [B]B[/B] [B]Tazz[/B] "What about that Cole? that's one huge main event were gonna be having tonight, Champion vs Champion as Mysterio takes on Lashley" [B]Cole[/B] "That is one huge announcement there from Smackdown General Manager, Theodore Long, but lets get to the forthcoming action, coming up next we've got what should be one hell of a match as The Pitbulls take on London and Kendrick in a non-title match." [B]TAG-TEAM MATCH[/B] [I]The Pitbulls vs London and Kendrick[/I] A high flying match between these 2 quick and agile teams. Roughly 12 minutes in Kendrick goes for the finish on Kash. Noble gets up on the apron and distracts the referee, while his back is turned, Kash low blows Kendrick and Noble gets down off the apron. London comes in to make the save but a quick Noble slides in and pushes London out of the ring as the ref makes the 3 count. The Pitbulls beat London & Kendrick in 13.37 [B]C+[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Tazz, The Pitbulls there, picking up a win over the Tag Team champs London & Kendrick, but you have to feel they only won due to their underhand tactics" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, it doesn't matter, Kid Kash got the pin on Kendrick and that is all that counts, in my opinion" [B]Cole[/B] "Well you have to feel that that win propels, if you will, The Pitbulls into the No1 contender spot for the Titles" [B]Tazz[/B] "I agree with you there Cole, it's not often I do, but hey, I've got to give you something now and then right?" [B]Cole[/B] "Right" The camera cuts to backstage as referees and officials are running around backstage towards someone lying on the floor injured. [B]Cole[/B] "That looks like Rey Mysterio, Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "It is Cole, my god he looks like he's had the tar beaten out of him, who the hell id this Cole?" Mysterio is helped to his feet muttering that he is ok but does not know who attacked him. [B]A[/B] A video starts to play on the screen, Batista is the star, and the fans go crazy. [B]Batista[/B] "Mark Henry, I'm ready to come back to the WWE, and the first thing I'm gonna do when I step foot in that ring is kick your ass. You put me out of action Mark, you injured me, and I'm going to get my revenge on you, I'm gonna beat the lining hell out of you. You had best be ready Mark, coz I am going to kill you for what you did to me" The video ends as Batista looks extremely hyped up [B]A[/B] The camera then cuts straight to Theodore Longs office as he makes another big match. [B]Long[/B] "Tonight we are going to have ourselves a No1 contenders match for the US Title. The 2 men in this match are going to be The King of The Ring King Booker and his opponent, Chris Benoit, now how'd you like that players?" [B]B-[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Another huge announcement there from Theodore Long, tonight King Booker goes one on one with The Rabid Wolverine, Chris Benoit for the right to be named NO1 contender to Bobby Lashley's US Title" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, you have to give General Manager Theodore Long his props, he keeps on giving the Smackdown fans exactly what they want to see" [B]Cole[/B] "He has had quite an impact since he took over here on Smackdown, and another match he has made is coming up right now as JBL takes on Paul Burchill. [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]JBL vs Paul Burchill[/I] JBL beats Paul Burchill in spectacular fashion as the former WWE Champion looks in great form. He wins with a clothesline from hell in 5.55 [B]B-[/B] JBL rolls Burchill out of the ring and grabs a mic from ringside [B]JBL[/B] "Hahaha, did you see how easy that was, I'm too good for this show, there is noone good enough here to beat me, it's just too easy, almost as easy as when I beat the crap out of Rey Mysterio earlier tonight." The crowd boo, incensed at his actions [B]JBL[/B] "That's right, it was me, I left Rey all beat up and bruised backstage, and I did it because I can, because I am a WRESTLING GODDDDDDD. I can do whatever the hell I like, this is my show, I am the MVP of Smackdown and theres not a damn thing anyone can do about it. I own this show, week in week out, and it's about damn time I got my title back, it makes me sick seeing the title I once held sitting around the waist of someone smaller than a circus midget, hell it's a wonder it doesn't just fall straight off him and down to his feet. Rey, I want my title back, the title I deserve, the title that is to all intents and purposes mine, the only reason you have it right now is because I have let you keep it warm for me. Rey I want you in a match, if you're man enough, I want you in a match for the World Heavyweight Championship, hell I demand a match for the title Rey. I'll give you a little time to answer me seeing as you're probably sat in the back spitting up blood after the beating I handed you earlier. Enjoy your reign Rey, it will not last much longer" JBL has the biggest of big grins on his face as he smugly exits the ring and walks up the ramp, the crowd booing like never before. [B]B+ & B[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "What a horrible human being that man is, Tazz, he can't just go around beating people up and demanding matches, who the hell does he think he is. Rey Mysterio is a more deserving champion that he will ever be" [B[Tazz[/B] "Cole, he's just doing what he needs to do to get his title back, and if Rey accepts his challenge then he's got exactly what he wants" The camera again cuts to Long's office as he makes a further announcement [B]Long[/B] "I have decided that, after there win tonight over Paul London and Brian Kendrick, that The Pitbulls, Jamie Noble and Kid Kash, are the No1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championships" [B]C[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Well you heard it from General Manager Long, The Pitbulls have earned themselves a title shot against London & Kendrick" [B]Tazz[/B] "Another great call from Long there Cole, they won tonight and in my opinion they deserve another match, this time for the titles. Anyway Cole, business is about to pick up big style with this following match, which if I must say again, is another brilliant call from Long" [B]Cole[/B] "You're right there Tazz, coming up next, it's the Wrestling machine Kurt Angle going one one one with the brash, ****y Mr Kennedy" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Kurt Angle vs Mr Kennedy[/I] A fantastic match between the intense veteran Kurt Angle and the rising star Mr Kennedy. The two share an even bout with Kennedy getting in as much attack as Angle. Angle goes the Angle slam but Kennedy slips out of it and pushes Angle into the ropes, as he bounces back towards Kennedy he clotheslines Angle and delivers a few solid punches before landing a perfect dropkick on Angle. Kennedy goes to the top rope and goes for the Kenton Bomb. He hits the canvas as Angle rolls out of the way and instantly applies the Ankle Lock on Kennedy. Kennedy refuses to tap out and drags himself along the mat towards the bottom rope and manages to grab it with one finger. Angle pulls Kennedy back, however, before he can get a firm grip and Kennedy reluctantly taps out and the referee calls for the bell. Angle beats Kennedy in 11.45 with the Ankle Lock [B]A*[/B] Kennedy rolls out of the ring clutching his ankle while Angle celebrates his win in what was a top draw match. Suddenly out of nowhere a figure comes into the ring and attacks Angle. RKO. Randy Orton hits his devastating manoeuvre on Angle before kicking him and laying into him while he is down and out. [B]A[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "What the hell was that about?" [B]Tazz[/B] "I don't know Cole, that has taken me by surprise if im honest with you, Orton clearly has his sights set on Angle for some reason" [B]Cole[/B] "A cowardly act if you ask me Tazz, we have just been treated to a fantastic match between Kurt Angle and Mr Kennedy and then from out of nowhere Randy Orton comes out and spoils it by attacking Angle and hitting him with the RKO. And if that wasn't enough, he then starts kicking him while he is down and unable to fight back. Orton and JBL would make a great team is all I will say Tazz" Mark Henry is shows backstage as the camera focuses on him [B]Henry[/B] "Batista, you want to be careful, you think I'm scared of you? I put you out of action Batista, and if you come getting in my face again, I'll put you out for good." Henry smiles widely, showing absolutely no fear of Batista [B]Henry[/B] "I can't wait for you to come back Batista, nothing would make me happier than to put you out of action for good, so just come and try it Batista and I'll make sure you never wrestle again" [B]C[/B] The crowd boo heavily after Henry shows such disregard for their hero. We cut back to ringside and the music of The Great Khali starts playing an both he and his manager Daivari make their way down to the ring. [B]Daivari[/B] "Undertaker I'm gonna get straight to the point, My client, The Great Khali has destroyed everyone he has faced so far including you at Judgement Day, and Khali wants you again Taker so he can put you out of your misery for good" Khali gets the mic and starts talking in Punjabi, clearly riled up and ready to face The Undertaker again. He talks some more Punjabi before finishing his rant with Takers famous words "Rest In Peace" Suddenly the lights go out and the crowd cheer expecting the arrival of Taker, however the lights come back on, with no sign of Taker but with Daivari lying unconcsious on the mat and Khali down but very much aware of what has happened [B]B-&C[/B] [B]Tazz[/B] "What the hell just happened Cole? Daivari hasn't moved since the lights came back on, what the hell happened?" [B]Cole[/B] "Well, one can only assume Tazz, that this is the work of The Undertaker" [B]Tazz[/B] "I would think so Cole, but the amazing thing is that Khali doesn't seem that phased or indeed hurt after what has happened, even in the dark The Undertaker wasn't able to do much damage" [B]Cole[/B] "Try telling Daivari that!" Anyway coming up next, a match todecide the No1 contender for the US Title" [B]Tazz[/B] "This is gonna be a great match Cole, you just know it, two veterans here in the WWE going at it for a shot at one of the most prestigious titles in the world of Wrestling" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]US Title No1 Contenders Match[/U] [I]Chris Benoit vs King Booker[/I] The two stars fight it out in a smashmouth match. After about 14 minutes Benoit goes for the German Suplexes, he hits the first, and the second and goes for the third, nailing it perfectly on Booker, Benoit goes to the top turnbuckle and tries to hit the flying headbutt. He hits it perfectly, but Sharmell climbs onto the apron distracting the referee. With the ref's back turned Finlay comes running down to a chorus of boos and hits Benoit on the back of the head with the shillelagh. He rolls out of the ring and runs up the ramp before the ref can spot him. Booker crawls over to Benoit and hooks the leg as the referee makes the count. 1........2........3 Booker wins the match after help from Finlay in 15.09 [B]B[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "What is it with everyone tonight, can people not win a damn match without resorting to underhand tactics. What does Finlay have to get involved for, it's a joke" Before Tazz can add anything the camera cuts backstage where The Pitbulls are ready to address the audience. [B]Noble[/B] "London & Kendrick, we beat you tonight and we're going to beat you again, only next time it's going to be for the Tag Team championships. We're gonna beat you down so bad you're not just gonna lose the titles you're gonna lose the ability to walk" Noble and Kash share smug, intense grins [B]Kash[/B] "We're too good for you two, it's as simple as that, we're too quick, we're too smart, we're too intense, we're too GOOD" [B]C+[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Coming up next ladies and gentlemen, it's the Main Event, Champion vs Champion as World Champion Rey Mysterio goes one on one with US Champion Bobby Lashley in what should be one hell of a match and one I'm sure, where we aren't going to see the cowardly acts of the likes of JBL, Randy Orton or Booker and his Court" [B]Tazz[/B] "It should be a great match Cole, the contrasting styles involved, you've got Mysterio with his high flying, superquick move after move style and the smashmouth, hard hitting style of Lashley" [B]Cole[/B] "Remember though Tazz, Mysterio will not be 100% after the attack he received earlier in the night at the hands of JBL" The two men make their way to the ring ready to start their match in front of a crowd clealry pleased at the lineup of the night's main event. [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]MAIN EVENT - CHAMPION VS CHAMPION[/U] [I]Bobby Lashley vs Rey Mysterio[/I] A fairly even match with both men doing what they do best. The contrasting styles making for a different but exciting match. The match ends with Lashley going for the Dominator, which Rey wriggles out of, he dropkicks Lashley in the bakc, he stumbles forward and bounces back so Rey hits another this time sending Lashley onto his knees, leaning on the middle rope. Mysterio goes for the 619......He hits is perfectly, and follows up with the West Coast pop before covering Lashley for the 1-2-3. Mysterio beats Lashley in 17.29 [B]B+[/B] After the match Lashley gets up and walks over to the celebrating Mysterio. He puts out a hand in a gesture of respect which Mysterio reciprocates. The two men share a smile and a nod in respect to each other and Lashley makes his way out of the ring. [B]B[/B] Mysterio asks for a mic, which he is given, and he starts to talk. [B]Mysterio[/B] "JBL you want to take me on? I may be small, but I have just beat a man much bigger and stronger than you and a man who shows a damn sight much more respect than you despite getting beaten up earlier on. JBL, I accept, I am not scared to put my title on the line, I am a fighting champion, something you didn't know the meaning of when you were champion and something you will never know the meaning of again" [B]A[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, Rey Mysterio has accepted JBL's challenge to put his title on the line, it's been one hell of a night here on Smackdown, we'll hopefully see you next week, it's goodbye from me and Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Next weeks going to be red hot if this week is anything to go by" [B]Cole[/B] "It certainly is Tazz, goodnight everybody from Friday Night Smackdown" The camera fades to black as the show ends [B]FINAL RATING B+[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] The Pitbulls bt London & Kendrick by pinfall (non-title) JBL bt Paul Burchill by pinfall Kurt Angle bt Mr Kennedy by submission King Booker bt Chris Benoit by pinfall (US Title No1 Contenders Match) Rey Mysterio bt Bobby Lashley by pinfall (non-title)

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWERAW.jpg[/IMG] After overcoming the odds last week on Raw what will Vince McMahon have in store for Degenration X? Triple H and HBK managed to defeat 3 members of The spirit Squad when they faced Johnny, Mikey and Kenny. Also announced in the week is a number 1 contenders match for The Womens Championship, between Trish Stratus and Victoria. And finally, can we expect to see John Cena get revenge on Edge, after the rated R superstar picked up a dubious win over the former champ? Tune into Raw this monday to find out.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hi, as this is my first diary I would very much appreciate feedback, do you like it, do you intend to keep reading, do I need to go into more/less detail with matches/announcers etc Please let me know as I won't continue the diary if there is no interest. Thanks, Sebsy.

I'll be honest, i've not actually read anything more than last show (well the main event, as was just flicking through) but imo you've made an extremely big mistake. Having a cruiserweight in Rey Mysterio regardless of how over or how much you want him to look strong beat Lashley clean with his moves (fairly/[U]very[/U] weak), especially considering the factors of Bobby Lashley's potential, power and the fact Rey was beaten up earlier in the night, is very poor booking (imo).

Berrysi, thanks for the reply, however I must disagree, I see no problem with having Mysterio beat Lashley clean at all. He may be smaller, however he is ever so much quicker and vastly more experienced than Lashley and as a champion, he should be able to beat people bigger than him without resorting to underhand tactics or someone else interfering. He didn't get to become champion by not being able to beat big guys cleanly. Anyway, I hope you and anyone else enjoy my diary as I have alot planned for the future.

[QUOTE=berrysi;135568]I'll be honest, i've not actually read anything more than last show (well the main event, as was just flicking through) but imo you've made an extremely big mistake. Having a cruiserweight in Rey Mysterio regardless of how over or how much you want him to look strong beat Lashley clean with his moves (fairly/[U]very[/U] weak), especially considering the factors of Bobby Lashley's potential, power and the fact Rey was beaten up earlier in the night, is very poor booking (imo).[/QUOTE] Okay I see your point, but how would it feel to have the United States Champion beating the World Heavyweight, that would mean something was wrong, good first diary IMO

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying that Rey should lose the match or cheat, just that the way it was done was over the top and in doing so imo made Bobby Lashley (somewhat of a "next big thing" type wrestler) look fairly poor. Rey over coming the odds after being attacked early in the night against a Booker T, William Regal or Finlay for example would have been sensible as they're image isn't as important. Maybe its because I don't like Rey with the World Heavyweight Title much anyway but a not 100% Rey (an over cruiser) beating a big assist, who is not only powerful but also quick isn't something I buy, regardless that he is the more important champion of the two. It was just something I thought (not digging at you pal) as I can see why you have booked it as such, just not something I think comes off well for one of your future stars. I know alot of people say in real life they have booked Rey badly by losing to Mark Henry/Khali etc.... but imo it is believable due to the fact the majority of times that is likely/realistic, then throw in that he got attacked earlier as well....iffy. Personally I would have had either JBL interfere either costing Rey the win giving Lashley a little rub whilst Rey has reason for the loss or have JBL miss, nailing Lashley helping Rey win. He isn't realistic as a champion (imo, soz for going on) and should be booked to reflect that, like WWE has done (not saying all WWE booking decisions are correct, just think they were wise to not go down the nearly John Cena superhuman way, which you sort of did having Rey not 100% and beating such an opponent). Anyway, forget my opinion, I really don't agree with Rey as champion so am slightly biased on such subject and after looking through the rest of the SD, I think its solid. You've a decent grasp of SD and gave the SD viewers some very good matches for free TV.

First of all a thanks to Kaskade for his input, much appreciated. Secondly, Berrysi, I very much value your opinion whatever it is, as I encourage anyone to give their input on my diary, that way I get more enjoyment and it gives me more incentive to carry on. I completely understand what you are saying regarding the fact Rey beat Lashley clean despite getting a beatdown earlier in the night, but just wanted to have Rey show why he is champion as opposed to reallife on SD where he was getting beat every week. Also I had the segment of Lashley and Rey shaking hands afterwards to give Lashley that extra something to push him which he may not have got from losing to Rey, Lashley showing his respect to Rey was a good way I thought to get this across. Please keep giving me input as it is the best way for me to improev and learn. Hope you keep reading and many thanks :thup:

[B][I]10th July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/RawBackground2.jpg[/IMG] Rob Conway vs Eugene in a preshow match, Rob Conway wins in 8.51 with an Ego Trip [B]C[/B] Held at [B][I]The Fleetcenter[/I][/B], Boston, Massachusetts to a crowd of [B]16,515[/B] Fireworks shoot across the screen as the camera focuses on the Raw logo by the arena's entrance. [B]JR[/B] "Hello and welcome everybody to Monday night Raw here in Boston, I'm Jim Ross and sitting alongside me, The King, Jerry Lawler." [B]King[/B] "Thankyou JR, it's going to be great here tonight, we've got a No1 contenders match for the Womens championship between Trish Stratus and Victoria, and I can't wait JR" [B]JR[/B] "Me neither King, let me tell you, we've also got Charlie Haas in action tonight against Matt Striker, and..." JR is cut off as the music of Jonathan Coachman hits the P.A. [B]King[/B] "Oh what is he doing out here JR, he's already annoying me just by standing at the top of the ramp" Coachman is stood at the entrance with a mic in his hand ready to address the crowd, who boo him. [B]Coach[/B] Ladies and gentlemen, I am out here tonight for 3 reasons, to begin, I am here to announce 2 matches for tonight here on Raw, the WWE Champion Rob Van Dam will take on Chris Masters in a non-title match. Also in another non-title match Johnny Nitro will take on The Nature Boy, Ric Flair. And now onto the most important part of what I came out here to say. I can confirm that the new number 1 contender to Nitro's Intercontinental Title is Carlito, after his win over Shelton Benjamin last week on Raw. Now if you will excuse me, I have some business to attend to in my office" [B] C+ B- C+[/B] We cut backstage where DX appear to be up to something. We see them sneak into a room and come out carrying the World Tag Team championships, as the camera focuses on a Spirit Squad lotif on the door's front. [B]A*[/B] [B]JR[/B] "Well how about that King?, tonight we are going to see WWE Champion RVD in action against Chris Masters aswell as Ric Flair against Johnny Nitro, both non-title matches but both huge matches and if either Flair or Masters can pick up a win it could push them into the title hunt King." [B]King[/B] "Definitely JR, Masters and Flair have got huge opportunities here tonight, and also Carlito has been officially named as the No1 contender to the Intercontinental Title" [B]JR[/B] "Anyway, coming up next is a No1 contenders match for another title, King, this time the Womens Championship as Trish Stratus takes on Victoria" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Womens Championship No1 Contenders Match[/U] [I]Trish Stratus vs Victoria[/I] The match is in the 7th minute when Mickie James comes to the ring and attacks Trish Stratus. Victoria and Mickie continue to beat down on Trish who wins in 6.55 via Disqualification. [B]C[/B] Beth Phoenix suddenly comes running to the ring and attacks Mickie James, throwing her out of the ring before nailing a Super Samoan Driver on Victoria, she then looks at Mickie as if to suggest that she has the same thing coming to her. Beth and Trish are left in the ring, Trish giving Beth a brief hug in appreciation. [B]C[/B] Coach then comes out before Mickie and Victoria get a chance to go through the curtain. [B]Coach[/B] "Ladies, having just watched what's taken place in the ring between all of you, I think there is only 1 thing to be done, and that is to make a match for next week here on Raw. Nedt week we will see Trish Stratus and Beth Phoenix in tag team action against Victoria and Mickie James" Mickie James looks angry and storms past Coach while Trish and Beth look on in satisfaction. [B]C[/B] [B]JR[/B] "King, your dreams have just come true, 4 WWE divas in a ring at the same time" [B]King[/B] "They have JR, I can't wait" We suddenly cut backstage where John Cena is laying in to Edge with some solid punches and kicks before he is dragged away by some officials. [B]A[/B] We then cut to another camera as the SS find their stolen belts around the waists of a pair of mannequins, sporting DX t-shirts with their hands in a crotch chop position [B]C-[/B] [B]King[/B] "Well I don't think there can be any doubt in the minds of The Spirit Squad as to who took their titles out of their room" [B]JR[/B] "I wouldn't think so King, before that though, we saw Cena kicking the holy hell out of Edge, King, I can only imagine it was in retribution for Edge picking up an unfair win last week aswell as the fact that Edge has taken every opportunity to recently to make life less than easy for Cena" [B]King[/B] "JR, I think things between those 2 are far from over" [B]JR[/B] "No doubt in my mind King, moving on now to our next match, Ric Flair will take on Johnny Nitro in a non-title match, and if he can win, he may well be in the title hunt along with Carlito" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Ric Flair vs Johnny Nitro[/I] An even match, with Melina screaming at ringside, Nitro wins in 9.39 by pinfall using the ropes for leverage. [B]B+[/B] Nitro makes his way up the ramp when Armando Alessandro Estrada makes his way to the ring with Umaga, Nitro quickly getting out of the way of the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga enters the ring and attacks Flair, then AAE steps on to the apron and signals the end by snapping a cigar in two. Umaga delivers a Samoan Spike to Flair leaving him gasping for air, holding his throat on the canvas. [B]C[/B] [B]JR[/B] "What the hell is going on King, Umaga has no right beig out here, neither does Estrada, what the hell is the meaning of this" We cut again to Coachman's office where Shelton bursts in clearly not happy. [B]Shelton[/B] "What the hell do you think you're doing, how can you make Carlito the number one contender for the Intercontinental Title, he only beat me last week coz he used the ropes" [B]Coach[/B] "I'm sorry Shelton, but the referee declared Carlito as the winner, there's nothing I can do" [B]Shelton[/B] "Nothing you can do? are you kidding me? you can give me a damn rematch, that's what you can do" [B]Coach[/B] "Shelton I'm not going to give you a rematch, next week on Raw Carlito will face Johnny Nitro for the Intercontinental Title, and to be quite honest, you won't get any favours from me if you are just going to come into my office and start shouting the odds" With this Shelton storms out of Coachman's office and slams the door, leaving Coach to get on with his duties [B]C+[/B] Vince appears on the Titantron above the entrance and the crowd boo heavily. [B]Vince[/B] "DX, you are really beginning to p*ss me off with your childish antics, I've had enough, so tonight you have a match against the Tag Team Champions, Kenny and Mikey of The Spirit Squad" [B]JR[/B] "Well that was short but sweet from the chairman of the board King, DX are going to face Kenny and Mikey of The Spirit Squad tonight" [B]King[/B] "It seems a little odd to me, it was only last week that DX beat 3 members of The Spirit Squad" [B]JR[/B] "Perhaps they've got to him so much he's just not thinking clearly King, he looked mighty hacked off their to be honest with you. Moving on we've got our next match of the evening as Chris Masters takes on Rob Van Dam in a non-title match, Masters looking to propel himself into the frame for the WWE Title" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]RVD vs Chris Masters[/I] A contrast of styles as the energetic, high flying RVD puts on a decent match with the more measured, power style of Masters. Masters goes to lock on the Masterlock but RVD gets out and kicks Masters in the face before climbing the top rope and hitting 5 Star Frogsplash to win in 12.10 by pinfall [B]B[/B] Again we find ourselves following DX backstage as they again go into The Spirit Squad's dressing room. Mikey and Kenny are in the shower and with a smirk on their faces DX pinch their clothes before leaving a bag in the room. They leave with massive grins on their faces trying not to make a noise. [B]B+[/B] [B]JR[/B] "What are they upto now King?" [B]King[/B] "I wanna know what's in that bag JR, I'm guessing whatever it is, it can't be good for Mikey and Kenny" We cut backstage where Chris Masters is clearly angry, swiping things off tables and flipping them over and kicking over boxes mumbling about his loss to RVD [B]C[/B] We then find Cena and Edge arguing intensely, with officials already between them, keeping them apart, as we arrive at the scene. Vince McMahon comes up to the fracas with a look of extreme annoyance on his face. [B]Vince[/B] "What the hell is going on here? this is the second time tonight you pair have been causing trouble, you know what I'm sick of this, you 2 have got a match tonight" [I]Edge looks mortified while Cena looks extremely pleased[/I] "Tonight it's going to be John Cena vs Edge." [B]A[/B] [B]JR[/B] "That's huge King, tonight Edge goes one on one with John Cena" [B]King[/B] "JR, that is huge, I knew things were going to get more heated betwen these two" [B]JR[/B] "Well I don't think it took a genius to figure that one out King" "Coming up now folks it's Charlie Haas versus Matt Striker, Haas looking to build on his big win against Masters last week" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Charlie Haas vs Matt Striker[/I] After roughly 6 minutes Chris Masters comes to the ring and while Striker has the ref distracted, Masters lands a vicious low blow on Haas, he makes his way back up the ramp as Striker takes advantage covering Haas for the win by pinfall in 6.33 [B]C-[/B] [B]JR[/B] "That Masters is such a jackass" He lost to Haas last week so he attacks him, then he loses to RVD this week and takes it out on Haas again, it's pathetic" [B]King[/B] "I actually have to agree with you there JR, Masters is acting like a jerk, Haas has done nothing wrong in my view." [B]JR[/B] "I'm stunned King, I really am, anyway coming up now, DX take on Kenny and Mikey" [B]King[/B] "I want to know exactly what these guys are gona wear to the ring after DX stole their wrestling gear" [I]Are you ready![/I] DX make their way to the ring to delirious cheers from the crowd, when their music dies down the music of The Spirit Squad hits the P.A. However, they don't come out straight away. After about a minute Mikey and Kenny finally emerge wearing pink leotards and frilly skirts, an ensemble finished off with little pink ankle socks. The crowd lap it up as DX are almost crying with laughter [B]B+[/B] [B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [I]DX vs Kenny & Mikey[/I] DX beat Kenny & Mikey who are clealr taken right off their game through the embarassment of their ring attire. HBK hits the Sweet Chin Music on Mikey after 9.36 [B]B[/B] Mitch, Johnny and Nicky come running down to attack DX, however HHH & HBK beat down their 3 attackers and leave the ring with the entire Spirit Squad down on the mat. [B]B-[/B] [B]JR[/B] "They've done it again King, they have decimated the entire Spirit Squad, Vince can not be happy with this" [B]King[/B] "DX sure put on a performance tonight JR, Vince is going to have to think of something much bigger than The Spirit Squad, I think." [B]JR[/B] "Next up ladies and gentlemen, it's the Main Event, John Cena vs Edge, and these two really do hate each other King" Before King can respond Coach comes out to make an announcement [B]Coach[/B] "Folks, Vince McMahon has personally asked me to come out here tonight and make the following announcement, the match between John Cena and Edge is now going to be a No 1 contenders match for the WWE Title, the winner to face Rob Van Dam in the near future" [B]B+[/B] [B]JR[/B] "A huge announcement there King, the winner if this match will face RVD for the title, this match has so much riding on it, which man will be able to control his feelings here tonight and get the job done?, this is going to be one hell of a slobberknocker" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]MAIN EVENT - WWE TITLE NO 1 CONTENDERS MATCH[/U] [I]John Cena vs Edge[/I] Cena and Edge compete in a vicious, intense match which goes to the outside. Edge hits a ddt on Cena on the outside and is too worn out himself to move for a short while, he gets up and goes to get back in the ring but Cena grabs hold of him and punches him, Edge ducks a second punch and runs to the ramp, the pair start fighting up the ramp as the referee calls for the bell. Both men have been counted out to 10 and they continue to fight up the aisle and into the backstage area where they are eventually pulled apart by a slew of officials and backstage management. The match ends on the 12.48 mark due to a double countout [B]A*[/B] [B]JR[/B] "My god King, I thought they were going to kill each other, who is the number 1 contender now?" [B]King[/B] "I have no idea JR, I don't think either man won, and I think they might just have killed each other if they hadn't been pulled apart by what seemed like 30 men" [B]JR[/B] "King, it's been one hell of a night, we still don't know who is the number one contender to RVD and his WWE Title, there's sure to be some recurrences from all this, ladies and gentlemen we bid you goodnight from Monday night Raw" King begins to speak again but the camera fades to black as Raw goes off the air. [B]FINAL RATING A[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Trish Stratus bt Victoria by DQ (Womens Championship No1 Contenders Match) Johnny Nitro bt Ric Flair by pinfall (non-title) RVD bt Chris Masters by pinfall (non-title) Matt Striker bt Charlie Haas by pinfall DX bt Mikey & Kenny by pinfall (non-title) Edge vs John Cena ended in a draw by double countout (WWE Title No1 Contenders Match)

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESD.jpg[/IMG] How will Daivari and The Great Khali react to the sneak attack suffered presumably at the hands of The Undertaker last week? Will Kurt Angle get his revenge on Randy Orton for attacking him after his match against Mr Kennedy? And what are JBL's plans for World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio, now the champ has agreed to his challenge of a title match? Tune in to Smackdown on Friday to find out.

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG] Rumours have been rampant over the last few days that Dave Batista will return to Smackdown as early as this Friday, although nothing has been confirmed, The Animal has been dying to get back and pay back the man who injured him, Mark Henry

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWETagTeam.jpg[/IMG] Theodore Long has announced to WWE.com that this week on Smackdown, the WWE Tag Team titles will be defended by London and Kendrick as they take on The Pitbulls: Jamie Noble and Kid Kash. Long also announced that he has spoken to Batista recently who said that he will not be appearing at this weeks Smackdown due to not being 100% fit following his injury.

personally I think this is a great diary, you guys have the characters almost down pat. I belive if you actually did give Lashley the win it would've stregnthened his character BUT and the keyword is BUT here it would've weakened Rey's bid as World champ. in otherwords you make a great booking discision. I would've done the same thing anyway.

[B][I]14th July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownBackground.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B][I]The MGM Grand Garden Arena[/I][/B], Las Vegas, Nevada to a crowd of [B]10,320[/B] The crowd are cheering as Smackdown goes to air, to a loud display of the usual fireworks. [B]Michael Cole[/B] "Welcome everybody to Friday Night Smackdown here in Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm Michael Cole and here alongside me is my good friend Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Thankyou Cole, we've got a great night in store here tonight, The WWE Tag Team titles are on the line as London and Kendrick defend against The Pitbulls, Jamie Noble and Kid Kash" [B]Cole[/B] "That's not all Tazz, after what happened last week here on Smackdown, Chris Benoit will face off against Finlay, the man who cost him the chance to fight for the US Title by hitting him on the back of the head with that damn shillelagh" Music starts playing as a fan favourite makes his way to the ring [B]Cole[/B] Well, Tazz, it looks like Kurt Angle has something to say as he makes his way to the ring, and he does not look happy at all" [B]Tazz[/B] "Can you blame him Cole? Orton attacked Angle after his match with Mr Kennedy last week and hit him with the RKO" [B]Cole[/B] "I'm just saying Tazz!, I'm interested to hear what Angle has to say anyway" Angle is now in the ring, clearly unhappy, he has a mic in his hand and begins to talk [B]Angle[/B] "Orton you son of a bitch. Get your ass out here right now" [I]Angle waits for a moment, but Orton clearly has no intention of facing Angle tonight[/I] [B]Angle[/B] "Orton, when I get my hands on you... You think you can just come out here and RKO me and what? I'm not gonna come looking for you? Why don't you show you have some balls for once Orton and face me tonight, just you and me, so I can break your freaking ankle" [B]A[/B] [I]The crowd start to boo, all of a Orton is in the ring, behind Angle having ran through the crowd[/I] [B]Cole[/B] " R.K.O" Randy Orton has again felled Angle with his patented RKO and leaves the ring with a c0cky grin over his face and leaves up the ramp to a heavy chorus of boos [B]A[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "That punk Orton has done it again Tazz, when is he going to face Angle like a man? and what the hell has he started attacking Angle for anyway?" [B]Tazz[/B] "Well Cole, Orton is the Legend Killer and if anyone on Smackdown is worthy of being tagged as a legend, it's Kurt Angle" The camera cute backstage where Josh Matthews is talking to the Pitbulls about their upcoming Tag title match [B]Josh[/B] "Kid Kash, Jamie Noble, you have a huge match coming up tonight against London and Kendrick for the WWE Tag Team titles and I was ju...." [B]Kash[/B] "What the hell are you talking about Josh? huge match? we are going to destroy London and Kendrick tonight, it's not going to come close to being a difficult match for us" [B]Noble[/B] "That's right, London and Kendrick may be the WWE Tag Team titles but compared to us they are nothing, they don't even deserve to be in thesame ring as us, infact they should just give us the titles" [B]Kash[/B] "Paul... Brian... take one last look at your titles, coz tonight, we are taking what we deserve" [B]C-[/B] We go back to ringside and find that Gregory Helms has already made his way into the ring and acquired himself a mic [B]Helms[/B] "How long have I been champion now? you know it's been so long I cant even remember, is there actually anyone in this company capable of beating me for the Cruiserweight title? I don't think so. However to show what a fighting champion I am, I'm going to issue an open challenge for any cruiserweight to come and face me tonight. But.. it will not be a title match, hell, no one deserves to face me for the title without earning a shot first, so what's it gonna be, anyone think they can come down here and beat me?" [B]B-[/B] The crowd suddenly cheer as the music of [B]Scotty 2 Hotty[/B] starts to play and the cool man himself makes his way to the ring [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Gregory Helms vs Scotty 2 Hotty[/I] Helms attacks Scotty as soon as he makes his way into the ring. Scotty begins to make a small comeback and manages to get some offence in but Helms steps up a gear to beat Scotty in 7.25 by pinfall with a Nightmare on Helms street [B]C[/B] Helms gets on the mic straight away [B]Helms[/B] "See, it's just too easy, it's like being a Hollywood actor working on some daytime soap, I'm too good for the rest of you, and honestly, I'm sick of the lack of competition here on Smackdown" [B]C+[/B] Helms leaves the ring proudly sporting his championship across his shoulder We cut backstage to find JBL attacking Rey Mysterio, he lands some vicious punches and kicks and although Rey tries to fight back JBL is too strong for him, having attacked him from behind. JBL walks off, with a hge smile, leaving Mysterio down and out [B]A[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "JBL is a jackass, plain and simple Tazz, that man is a disgrace" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, I have to agree on this one, you do not go around attacking the World Heavyweight champion from behind, it's just not the done thing" We cut backstage where [B]Randy Orton[/B] is preparing to talk [B]Orton[/B] Kurt, what were you saying? what were you saying just before I RKO'd you? you want me in a match? Kurt, you don't chalenge me to a match and just get it, I'll face you when I want and where I want. And when I do it's going to be as easy as it was earlier tonight, you won't see it coming Kurt, I'll beat you as easy as 1-2-3, or should that be R.K.O?" [B]B+[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "That kid really is nothing but a punk Tazz, It's about time someone taught him a lesson, and if anyone can do it it's Kurt Angle" [B]Tazz[/B] "That would be one hell of a match Cole, and one I hope will happen very soon" [B]Cole[/B] "Well I wouldn't bank on it Tazz, Orton clearly stating he has no intention of facing Angle in the ring anytime soon, However one match we will be seeing very soon is the worlds strongest man Mark Henry taking on Tatanka, and that's coming up next" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Tatanka vs Mark Henry[/I] Mark Henry completely outsizes Tatanka who manages only to get a few chops in before Henry gains the win by pinfall in 5.48 after hitting a Worlds Stromgest Slam [B]C[/B] Henry is celebrating in the ring when all of a sudden.. [B]Cole[/B] "It's [B]Batista[/B], Tazz, Batista is here in Las Vegas" [B]Tazz [/B] "I don't believe it Cole, I can't believe he's here" Batista sprints down to the ring as the crowd go absolutely nuts as The Animal returns. He begins his assault on Henry with some huge punches to the face before bouncing off the ropes and charging into him, after the third attempt he manages to knock Henry off his feet and mounts him to deliver some more hugs strikes. Batista has a crazed look in his eyes and goes out of the ring for a chair. He cracks Henry over the back 5 times with the chair before lifting the deadweight of Henry to his feet. Batista then pulls off a magnificent feat as he delivers a devestating Batista Bomb on Henry and the crowd absolutely lap it up. [B]B[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Batista has just destroyed Mark Henry, Batista has returned here tonight ladies and gentlemen and destroyed the man who put him out of action in the first place" [B]Tazz[/B] "That was one intense man right there Cole, the look in Batista's eyes was scary, 5 times he smashed Henry with that steel chair Cole!" [B]Cole[/B] "That chair is destroyed Tazz, can you see the damn dent in that chair?" [I]Bong[/I] The arena goes black and the crowd rise to their feet [B]Cole[/B] "It's the Undertaker, Tazz. We haven't seen him since last week when he attacked Khali and Daivari right in the middle of the ring" [B]Tazz[/B] "What are you on about Cole, we never saw who attacked Daivari and Khali last week" [B]Cole[/B] "OH come on Tazz, you have got to be kidding me!" [B]The Undertaker[/B] has made his way to the ring and having removed his cloak and hat is holding a mic [B]B+[/B] [B]Taker[/B] "Khali, it's about time me and you settled our differences once and for all. Khali. Me. You. The Great American Bash. In a Buried Alive match. Khali, face me if you dare, but be warned, if you do, you will Rest In Peaccccccce" [B]A[/B] The crowd go mental at the prospect of Taker v Khali in a buried alive match and watch in awe as Taker leaves the ring. [B]Cole[/B] "If Khali accepts that match Tazz, it will be one hell of a match but could also very well be the end for Khali here in the WWE" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, I really do not think Khali is that frightened of The Undertaker, you saw last week, he got up after being attacked in the dark, by, presumably The Undertaker, without hardly any look of concern or injury" I don't think this man is scared of anything Cole!" [B]Cole[/B] "That might well be Tazz, but either way that could be one hell of a match between those two, presuming of couse that Khali is willing to accpt the match" Anyway ladies and gentlemen, coming up next, the WWE Tag Team championships are on the line as London & Kendrick take on The Pitbulls, Noble and Kash. [B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]WWE Tag Team Title Match[/U] [I]London & Kendrick vs The Pitbulls[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWETagTeam.jpg[/IMG] A frenetic match as the high flying, aerial style of London & Kendrick combine with the more intense, pound and ground style of The Pitbulls to make for a very interesting match for the Tag Team titles. London & Kendrick have control for the first few minutes, however The Pitbulls get the upper hand when Kash distracts the Referee so that Noble can pull the top rope down as London goes to bounce off of them, sending him tumbling to the mat below. The match goes back and forth until 13 minutes in when London gets to the top rope to hit a dropsault on Noble in the centre of the ring as Kendrick and Kash battle outside. London and Kendrick retain their titles 13.52 by pinfall. [B]B-[/B] London and Kendrick celebrate their defence in the ring until the camera cuts backstage where Teddy Long is waiting to make an announcment. [B]Long[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, it seems to me, that I can kill two brids with one stone, so to speak, whilst also delivering to the fans exactly what they want to see. So tonight, we're going to have ourselves a Tag Team Main Event match, and it will be, in one corner the World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio and his partner, the wrestling machine, Kurt Angle. They will be facing two men who so far have proved too cowardly to step into the ring with these men, JBL and The Legend Killer, Randy Orton. Now can you feel that?" [B]A[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Tazz, that is going to be one hell of a main event here tonight, Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle take on JBL and Randy Orton" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, ever since he came to Smackdown as our general manager, Teddy Long has never failed to give the fans the biggest matches, and this is gonna be red hot, Cole, Red Hot." We cut to [B]Lashley[/B] backstage. [B]Lashley[/B] "Booker, at the Great American Bash, I will defend thte US Title with honour and make sure that you don't gey tour hands on it. You don't deserve the title Booker! you didn't win clean last week against Chris Benoit, you have to have your little friend Finlay come out and win you the match, that's the only reason you have got a shot at my title Booker. At the Great American Bash, I will beat you Booker and retain the honour of the US Title for all the fans and then I will give Chris Benoit the shot he deserves" [B]B-[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Bobby Lashley there, stating his intentions to defend the US Title with honour at the Great American Bash, against King Booker" [B]Tazz[/B] "That will be one hell of a match there Cole, King Booker has been on quite a roll lately though, and I think he will be too much for Lashley to handle" [B]Cole[/B] "Well I guess we'll have to wait and find that out Tazz, coming up next though Chris Benoit looks for revenge over Finlay after the Irishman hit Benoit over the back of the head with that shillelagh, costing Benoit the Number 1 contenders match for the US Title against King Booker, last week here on Smackdown" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Chris Benoit vs Finlay[/I] A fantastic technical wrestling match between thse two stars, as pure mat wrestling and submission techniques come to the fore. Benoit has the upperhand over Finlay after a long battle, Finlay goes to the outside and throws 2 chairs into the ring, as the ref clears them away, Finlay quickly runs back in and grabs his shillelagh, before cracking Benoit over the head with it. The referee turns around to see Finlay covering Benoit and has no option but to count. Finlay beats Benoit in 17.24 by pinfall. [B]B+[/B] Finlay then continues his attack on Benoit postmatch driving some vicious knees into the skull of Benoit and stamping on him ferociously. He decides he has done enough damage, picks up his shillelagh and walks off. [B]C+[/B] We cut backstage where Daivari and Khali are stood. [B]Daivari[/B] "Undertaker, as much as Khali would like to face you at the Great American Bash in a buried alive match, I have instructed my client that he is not to face you in this match and with that in mind we decline your challenge" [B]B-[/B] Khali looks angry that Daivari has refused the challenge on his behalf, but Daivari explains to him that he knows what he is doing. [B]Cole[/B] "Typical, Tazz. Daivari won't let Khali face Taker in a buried alive match at the Great American Bash in just over 2 weeks time, despite the fact that Khali seemed more than ready to accept" [B]Tazz[/B] "What the hell do you mean Cole?, typical? if someone offered you the chance to face them in a match where the objective was to bury your opponent in a ditch and cover them with soil, would you accept?" [B]Cole[/B] "Tazz, I'm not the one going around picking fights with people in he first place, Daivari brought Khali into the WWE to beat the Undertaker because he couldn't manage it with Mark Henry or Muhammad Hassan, and Khali didn't need to attack Taker like he did when he first appeared either" A video plays on the titantron, hyping the upcoming main event between Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle and JBL, Randy Orton. [B]A[/B] We cut backstage into the lockerroom where we see Mysterio and Angle getting ready for the match. The two men tell each other they have each others back nad both look fired up to take on their enemies. [B]A[/B] We then focus on King Booker as he stands backstage ready to make his reply to Lashley [B]Booker[/B] "Lashley, at The Great American Bash, I am going to take the US Title from you, you mere peasant. The US Title deserves to be around the waist of a person of greatness, a King if you will. Kings wear gold, Lashley not paupers. And at the Great American Bash, I will take the gold that I deserve, that the King deserves. And I shall be known as King Booker US Champion" [B]A[/B] Booker laughs deeply and grins as he walks away from the camera. [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen coming up now, it's the main event as Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle take on JBL and Randy Orton" [B]Tazz[/B] "What a way to end Smackdown tonight Cole, 4 of the top stars here on Smackdown competing in a match that is basically 2 intense rivalries thrown into one" [B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event[/U] [I]JBL & Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio & Kurt Angle[/I] A magnificent match, full of intensity as all four men go at it. The match ends with Rey Mysterio hitting a west coast pop on Randy Orton and covering for the 3 count as Kurt Angle stops JBL getting in to make the save. Mysterio & Angle win in 14.47 by pinfall. [B]A*[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Tazz, that was one hell of a match, Mysterio picking up the win and that gives him huge momentum going to into the next couple of weeks." [B]Tazz[/B] "It sure does Cole, Angle also gets one up on Orton with that win and a bit of payback after Orton has attacked Angle for 2 weeks running" [B]Cole[/B] "Well it sure makes things interesting in the weeks leading up to the Great American Bash, ladies and gentlemen we'll see you next week on Friday Night Smackdown, it's goodbye from me Michael Cole and my good friend Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Goodnight" The camera fades out as Smackdown ends [B]FINAL RATING A[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Gregory Helms bt Scotty 2 Hotty by pinfall (non-title) Mark Henry bt Tatanka by pinfall London & Kendrick bt The Pitbulls by pinfall (WWE Tag Team Titles) Finlay bt Chris Benoit by pinfall Rey Mysterio & Kurt Angle bt JBL & Randy Orton by pinfall

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWERAW.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] This week on Raw, The Intercontinental Title is on the line as Johnny Nitro defends against Carlito. Ric Flair will go one on one with The Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga, after the giant viciously attacked The Nature Boy, following his match against Nitro last week. Also, Trish Stratus and Beth Phoenix team up to take on Victoria and Women's Champion Mickie James in a Tag Team match. What can we expect from Edge and Cena this week after they brawled to a draw in their WWE Title Number 1 contenders match last week? The pair were both counted out after they fought all the way backstage before being parted by a large amount of officials. And we can also expect further happenings on the DX - McMahon front as both sides will be sure to try and get the upper hand in their epic battle.

[B][I]17th July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/RawBackground2.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B][I]The Key Arena[/I][/B], Seattle, Washington to a crowd of [B]14,211[/B] Raw's usual display of pyrotechnics signals the start of this weeks show. [B]JR[/B] "Good evening everybody and welcome to Monday Night Raw coming to you live from The Key Arena, Seattle, where we have a crowd of nearly 15,000 fans ready for tonight's event. Sitting alongside me as always is The King Jerry Lawler, and King what a night it will be tonight" [B]King[/B] "Thankyou JR, it should be one hell of a night here on Raw, we've got a match coming up with 4, count them 4 hot WWE Raw divas tonight as Trish Stratus teams up with Beth Phoenix to take on Mickie James and Victoria" [B]JR[/B] "And that's not all King, the Intercontinental Title is on the line as Johnny Nitro defends against Carlito, whilst Ric Flair will go one on one with the savage, coz that's what he is King, the savage who viciously attacked him last week here on Raw, and that man is Umaga." [I]Woooooooooooo[/I] The crowd rise to their feet as The Nature Boy, Ric Flair makes his way to the ring, clearly upset with the way he was disrespected last week. [B]Flair[/B] "Woooooooo" "Umaga!, whooo in the hellll do you thinkkkk you areeee? You want to make a name for yourself boy?, you couldn't have picked anyone better, that's for sure, a sixteen time World Champion. But that's your mistake Umaga, I have not won sixteen world championships through luck, or from being handed titles, I have earned each and every single one of those titles. Umaga, that makes me the man, and to be the man, you've got to beat the man, do you think you can beat me you punk?" [I]Flair removes his jacket before dropping an elbow on to it as it lays on the canvas, bringing a huge roar from the crowd[/I] "Umaga, tonight you and I go one on one, mano et mano, you're gonna have to bring your a-game son, do you hear me?" [B]B[/B] With this, Umaga's music plays and, lead out by Armando Alessandro Estrada, he makes his way down to the ring. AAE doesn't even need to speak as the Samoan Bulldozer goes straight on the attack, delivering some destructive moves to Naitch, before nailing the Samoan Spike into Flair's throat. [B]C[/B] [I]The camera cuts backstage where Edge bursts into Coach's office[/I] [B]Coach[/B] "What the?, Edge, what's the meaning of this I'm trying to conduct my business in here, you do not just come barging in" [B]Edge[/B] "Shut the hell up, I don't need to explain myself to you, so just shut your mouth, do your job, and name me as the number one contender for the WWE Title" [B]Coach[/B] "Edge, I don't know who you think you're talking to but if you want something from me, you're gonna have to speak to me a hell of a lot better than that" [B]Edge[/B] "Coach, I don't have time for this crap, just give me my damn match against RVD, ok?" [B]Coach[/B] "Edge you'll get a match tonight" [I]Edge gives his huge trademark grin and the crowd boo[/I] "Tonight Edge you will go one on one with... Snitsky" [I]The crowd cheer as Coach, for once, shows some balls and refuses to be intimidated by Edge[/I] [B]Edge[/B] "What?, what the hell did you just say? you're sticking me in a damn match with Snitsky? I should be in the Main Event every week!, you're gonna regret this Coach, mark my words, you are going to regret this" [B]B-[/B] [I]Raw cuts back to JR and King at the announce table[/I] [B]JR[/B] "King, I don't believe it, never in my life have I seen Coach actually act like he has a spine, I just don't believe it" [B]King[/B] "Neither do I JR!, for once he's done the right thing and stood up to someone, Edge is going to get a match tonight, but it is most certainly not the one he was hoping for" [B]JR[/B] "Well, King, coming up right now we've got the match you have been waiting all week for, that being the Diva tag team match as Trish Stratus & Beth Phoenix team up to take on Mickie James and Victoria" [B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [I]Trish Stratus & Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James & Victoria[/I] A short match with Trish and Mickie hardly getting to go at each other, Mickie picks up the win by pinning Beth, using the ropes for leverage after cheap shotting Trish from the apron before making the cover. Mickie James & Victoria win by pinfall in 5.38 [B]C[/B]\ [I]The camera goes backstage where we find DX talking[/I] [B]HHH[/B] "Hey Shawn, do you remember last week when we met two members of Spirit Squad in a match and then the other 3 came down to the ring, and we beat them down aswell?" [B]HBK[/B] "Yeh I seem to remember something like that happening, why?" [B]HHH[/B] "Nothing, I was just making sure that actually happened, I mean two of us, five of them, it just doesn't seem like that could have actually happened, you know? [I]HHH now looks right into the camera[/I] [B]HHH[/B] " You see, no matter what you throw at us Vince, no matter how many members of the Spirit Squad come to take us on, no matter who else you get to do your dirty work for you, the bottom line is that HBK and I are too good for you Vince, too smart for you. You think five overactive guys are a match for us Vince?, You're wrong, as we've proved time and time again, so why don't you grow a pair Vince and face us yourself, you and your boy Shane, come and take us on Vince and we will put an end to this once and for all" [B]HBK[/B] "Triple H, I couldn't agree with you more, come on Vince, what are you waiting for, DX vs The McMahons two on two. And if you're not down with that! we've got 2 words for ya" [B]C+[/B] [I]The crowd all shout SUCK IT and let out a huge roar[/I] [I]The camera then starts to focus on Charlie Haas who is walking around backstage when he is suddenly jumped by Chris Masters who begins a vicious assault on Haas[/I] [B]D[/B] [B]JR[/B] "My God, King, what is wrong with Masters, he has a real problem, Haas has done nothing to him King" [B]King[/B] "Well JR it looks like he is still annoyed at the loss he suffered to Haas two weeks ago on Raw" But JR! what about what we saw just before that, DX sticking the knife in to Vince McMahon and The Spirit Squad yet again" [B]JR[/B] "King, they beat Spirit Squad last week in a two versus two matchup then took out the remaining three members when they came down to attack DX after the match, and this is all Vince McMahon's doing King, and it really is about time he started acting like a man and fought his own battles" [I]The camera cuts backstage again as DX are wondering around backstage when all of a sudden The Spirit Squad all come out of nowhere and start attacking DX. However before too long, DX turn the tables and fight off their attackers before beating down The Spirit squad themselves[/I] [B]C+[/B] [I]We then find ourselves back at Jonathan Coachman's office where Charlie Haas is in there holding the back of his head[/I] [B]Haas[/B] "Coach, I want that son of a bitch Masters in a match, twice now he has attacked me for no reason, other than the fact I beat him two weeks ago, and if he wants me to beat his ass again, then so be it" [B]Coach[/B] "You know what Charlie, you're on, you can have your match against Chris Masters, not tonight, but you will get your match soon enough" [B]Haas[/B] "Thankyou Coach, thanks alot" [B]C[/B] [I]Back at the announce table[/I] [B]JR[/B] "King, Charlie Haas there asking for a match against Chris Masters, after The Masterpiece has twice now, attacked Haas, and Coach giving him just what he wanted" [B]King[/B] "Right JR, Coach doing the right thing and letting these two men settle their differences in the ring, just how it should be done" Coming up next ladies and gentlemen Edge will go face to face with Snitsky, a match made by Coach earlier tonight after Edge demanded to be named number one contender for the WWE Title despite not winning the number one contenders match last week against John Cena" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Edge vs Snitsky[/I] Edge beats Snitsky without much of a problem, finishing him off with a spear and gaining the pin in 6.47 [B]B-[/B] [B]JR[/B] "Edge winning their, King, against Snitsky, a win which in my view does not warrant him being named as the number one contender to Rob Van Dam's WWE Title, but I guess we'll wait and see what is decided later on King" [B]King[/B] "Well JR, Cena and Edge could not reach a conclusion last week as they brawled all the way backstage, getting counted out in their number ne contenders match, so I reallly don't know what will be decided here JR, I mean.... wait a minute JR, it's. it's John Cena" [I]John Cena comes running down to the ring as Edge is still celebrating in the ring following his win, he takes Edge down, mounting him to deliver a volley of hard punches before picking him up and F.U'ing him onto the canvas as Lita looks on[/I] [B]A[/B] [B]JR[/B] "F.U. F.U. F.U., Cena has just F.U'd the living hell out of Edge, King, and it's no more than he deserves" [B]King[/B] "What, Edge is in the ring celebrating a win over another star and Cena just comes out and attacks him, how is that fair JR?" [B]JR[/B] "Are you kidding me King? Edge has shown absolutely no respect to Cena these past weeks and you are asking me why Cena would come out and attack Edge? Anyway folks, if I can just remind you that coming up later on tonight, we have a match or the Intercontinental Title when Johnny Nitro defends against Carlito." [B]King[/B] "Yes JR, this should be a good match, Carlito earned this opportunity 2 weeks ago here on Raw, defeating Shelton Benjamin in a number 1 contenders match" [B]C+[/B] [I]The camera gpes backstage where Vince Mcmahon is in his office looking into the camera ready to speak[/I] [B]Vince[/B] "DX, I've had enough, your juvenile antics last week on Raw were too far. You think you are funny?, stealing the wrestling gear of other superstars, having already stolen their belts earlier in the night. You two are pathetic" [I]by now Vince is redfaced and talking in his usual, pent up, gargly sounding voice[/I] "You want me and Shane in a match next week? You're on. Shane and I are going to destroy DX next week, you mark my words, and it will be The McMahons who put an end to all this, not you DX" [B]A[/B] [I]Vince pauses as if finished before looking back into the camera[/I] "Oh and DX, I've decided to make another match for tonight. It should be of interest to you, it will be The Heartbreak Kid: Shawn Michaels against The Big Show" [B]A[/B] [B]JR[/B] "My gawd, King, did you hear that? next week on Raw we are going to see DX: Triple H and The Heartbreak Kid: Shawn Michaels take on Vince McMahon and his demon seed Shane, that is huge King." [B]King[/B] "DX have really gotten to Mr McMahon, JR, and it looks like he intends to finally sort the problem of DX out himself" [B]JR[/B] "And that wasn't all, King, tonight HBK steps into the ring with the 7 foot, 500 pounds Big Show" [B]King[/B] "That is going to be one huge main event here tonight, JR, literally" [B]JR[/B] "It will indeed King, but before that ladies and gentlemen, the Intercontinental Title is on the line as Nitro defends against Carlito, and that folks, is up next" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Intercontinental Title Match[/U] [I]Carlito vs Johnny Nitro w/ Melina[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] An epic match as these two stars go at it for The Intercontinental Title, the match going into the 19th minute with both men having gained extremely near falls. The match however ends as a no contest after Shelton Benjamin attacks both men leaving them sprawled out on the mat. A draw after 18.32 [B]B[/B] [I]After the match the camera focuses on Coach backstage who has an announcement to make[/I] [B]Coach[/B] "Folks, I am just taking a second away from my desk to make an announcement regarding next weeks Raw. On next weeks show we are going to have a number 1 contenders match for the WWE Title as John Cena goes one on one with Edge" [B]B-[/B] [I]Back to the announce table[/I] [B]JR[/B] "Huge news regarding next weeks Raw, King, as we have just found out from Coach that Edge will take on John Cena in a number one contenders match for the WWE Title held by Rob Van Dam" [B]King[/B] "JR, you know, you have to give your dues to Coach of late, he has made some big decisions and dare I say right decisions when it comes to sorting out who deserves a title shot" [B]JR[/B] "I can't argue with you on that one King" [I]The camera goes backstage where Johnny Nitro is proudly holding his Intercontinental Title, as he stands smirking to the camera[/I] [B]Nitro[/B] "Carlito, you could not beat me tonight, you don't deserve to step into the ring with me, and Shelton what the hell do you think you are doing getting involved tonight, I had that match won, hell you lost to Carlito in the first place what the hell makes you think you can step into the ring with me and come even close to taking away my Intercontinental Title? The truth is neither of you are capable, so why don't you two just get on with your little tiff and stay out of my business" [B]B[/B] [I]Big Show is standing backstage, looking quite mean as he snarls at the camera[/I] [B]BigShow[/B] "Shawn Michaels, tonight you are stepping into the ring with a giant, a 7 foot, 500 pound giant, and I'm not just going to beat your ass tonight, I am going to kick the holy crap out of you. There will be nothing left of you Shawn, nothing left for Vince and Shane next week Shawn. I am going to destroy you and destroy DX. So how about you suck that!" [B]B+[/B] [I]Back at the announce table[/I] [B]JR[/B] "Well, ominous words there for Shawn Michaels out of the mouth of Big Show, King" [B]King[/B] "Vince will be hoping that Big Show obliterates HBK tonight, JR and leaves himself and his son Shane facing HHH and whatever is left of HBK next week" [B]JR[/B] "He really is a son of a bitch King, still getting others to fight his battles for him. Anyway moving on now King, Ric Flair goes one on one with Umaga" [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Ric Flair vs Umaga w/ Armando Alessandro Estrada[/I] Umaga beats Flair in a match where the Samoan Bulldozer looked likely to win anyway, despite Flair matching Umaga quite well, after AAE swiped the legs of Flair away as he bounced off the ropes. Umaga was able to capitalise and hit Flair with the Samoan Spike to win by pinfall in 13.47 [B]B[/B] [I]We cut backstage to see HHH going to find HBK in the dressing room, however he is stopped by Vince McMahon who has something important to tell him[/I] [B]Vince[/B] "Triple H, let me make this simple for you. If you in any way get involved in Shawn Michaels' match with The Big Show tonight, then...YOU'RE FIRED!" [B]A*[/B] [I]Vince storms off as HHH looks completely dejected and angry[/I] [B]JR[/B] "Well that's it King, what hope has HBK got tonight, he is going to be facing Big Show one one one, and King, we all know HBK is capable of beating Big Show, but we also know that there is no way Vince is not going to get involved here tonight, and you can bank on him having others help him, I refer to the Spirit Squad when I say that King" [B]King[/B] "I hate to say it JR, but you're right, with Triple H banned from ringside, HBK is gonna be out there all on his own, against god knows how many people." [I]The camera enters the lockerroom of Shawn Michaels as he gets ready for his match, he looks nervous, knowing that his friend can not help him, he continues to get ready as he wraps tape around his wrists[/I] [B]A*[/B] [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]MAIN EVENT[/U] [I]Shawn Michaels vs Big Show[/I] The two men fight a tough battle with HBK getting in some chops and punches while Show wades in with some huge right hands. HBK has the match under control when the inevitable happens and Vince & Shane McMahon come down to ringside. HBK however manages to hit the Sweet Chin Music from out of nowhere and goes for the pin. 1...............2............The referee can not count 3 as he is pulled out of the ring and punched out by Vince. At this point Vince waves towards the entrance to beckon out Mikey and Kenny of The Spirit Squad who come down and start atacking HBK. HBK manages to deal with them well enought before The McMahons also wade in. The 4-1 assault is too much for HBK and he receives quite a beating. The Big Show, having come around, puts he finishing touches to HBK's destruction as he hits massive chokeslam. Vince rouses the referee back to consciousness and rolls him into the ring where he begins a slow count. 1........................2.......................3The match is over as Big Show wins by pinfall in 17.55 after help from The McMahons and The Spirit Squads Tag Team Champions: Kenny & Mikey. [B]A*[/B] [B]FINAL RATING A[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Mickie James & Victoria bt Trish Stratus & Beth Phoenix by pinfall Edge bt Snitsky by pinfall Johnny Nitro vs Carlito ended in a no contest (Intercontinental Title) Umaga bt Ric Flair by pinfall Big Show bt Shawn Michaels by pinfall

OOC: So what does everyone think so far?, is anyone actually keeping up with it? What can I change to make it better? IS there anything I can do to keep the level of info but with perhaps not such a big post for each show? Also please rate me when I have got far enough into the diary. Thanks. Sebsy.

Just a quick comment because I've only read a portion of this dynasty so far. You really seem to have the WWE style of booking down well, which helps maintain an air of authenticity about proceedings. Also in a lot of the segments you seem to have captured the characters well. Overall things seem to be building well... I always thought Edge was better as a desperate heel chasing the gold rather than holding... but that's probably just because the actual WWE have made a pretty poor attempt at booking his reign thus far. I get the sense he's going over Cena eventually though... unless you're heading for a triple threat with Cena, Edge and RVD. Formatwise, things seem a little jumbled at times... maybe centering the match headers and images would help? Eh, it's a preference thing.

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESD.jpg[/IMG] What will happen on this weeks Smackdown after Daivari refused the challenge from The Undertaker that he face his client, The Great Khali, in a Buried Alive Match at The Great American Bash. How will Mark Henry react after being attacked by the returning Batista last week, after his win over Tatanka. Also the continuing feuds between Kurt Angle & Randy Orton, King Booker & Lashley and Rey Mysterio & JBL are sure to pick up just over a week away from The Great American Bash.

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldCruiserweight.jpg[/IMG] It has been revealed on WWE.com that Gregory Helms will defend his Cruiserweight title on this weeks Smackdown against an opponent of his choosing. Also The Pitbulls will face The Basham Brothers to determine the number 1 contenders for the WWE Tag Team titles.

OOC Sebsplex, many thanks for the feedback. Glad you seem to be enjoying it thus far. In regards to the layout, which you say is a little jumbled, I have to agree. I'm going to be working on this in my next few show posts to hopefully make it easier to see where one segment ends and another starts. Also just make it easier on the eye overall.

Archived