WWE: Raw & Smackdown. Samy style, new direction.

[B][I]21st July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownBackground.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B][I]The Allstate Arena[/I][/B], Chicago, Illinois to a crowd of [B]13,032[/B] Smackdown begins with it's usual display of fireworks and music. [B]Cole[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday night Smackdown, i'm Michael cole and alongside me as always, is Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Thankyou Cole, it's gonna be one hell of a night here tonight as Crusierweight champion Gregory Helms puts his title on the line against an opponent of his choosing, and the number 1 contenders will be decided for the WWE Tag Team championships as The Pitbulls face off against The Basham Brothers" [B]Cole[/B] "And also, Tazz, Benoit and Finlay will again step into the ring after Finlay picked up a win over Benoit last week by using his shillelagh and then going on to beat Benoit down after the match. That's not all, Tazz, Finlay got involved two weeks ago when Benoit and King Booker went one on one to decide the number one contender to the US Title, Finlay using the shillelagh on that occasion also" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, this feud between these two guys really has picked up recently and I for one, can not wait to watch them get it on again tonight" [B]Cole[/B] "It certainly will be an interesting match, something that can also be said about a tag match we have coming up later tonight as Lashley teams up with Paul Burchill to take on King Booker and William Regal" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Gregory Helms makes his way to the ring for his match against an opponent of his choosing but first has something to say[/COLOR] [B]Helms[/B] "It seems no one in the cruiserweight division her on Smackdown is talented enough to challenge me for my title, so tonight being the fighting champion I am, I will face an opponent of my choosing, putting my title on the line to show all of you just how far ahead I am of the rest of the pack. My opponent, ladies and gentlemen, is a former Cruiserweight champion, and one of the most feared stars in the cruiserweight division. That man is......" [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The music of Funaki starts to play and Helms begins to break out into a huge smile, the fans booing Helms, whilst also cheering for Funaki[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Cruiserweight Title Match[/U] [I]Gregory Helms (c) vs Funaki[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldCruiserweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Helms dispatches of Funaki pretty easily, gaining the pin after a Nightmare on Helms Street in 3.58. [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Helms demands a microphone after the match to again boast about how good he is[/COLOR] [B]Helms[/B] "See, it's just pathetic the level of competition I have to face here on Smackdown, it's about time someone half decent stepped up to the plate to face me, but I know that will never happen here on Smackdown" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]We cut backstage where we suddenly see that Mark Henry is viciously assaulting Batista. The Worlds Strongest Man really goes to town on The Animal leaving him down on the ground as officials run to help. Henry walks off having gained his revenge[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Theodore Long is in his office and the camera pans around to reveal Daivari and Khali are in there with him[/COLOR] [B]Long[/B] "Daivari, last week on Smackdown, The Undertaker issued a challenge to Khali that they compete in a Buried Alive Match at The Great American Bash. However, on behalf of your client, you turned this offer down. But Daivari, it doesn't work like that player, this whole thing was started by you and Khali and at The Great American Bash, it's going to finish. I have sanctioned the match and at The Great American Bash it will be The Undertaker vs The Great Khali in a buried Alive Match" [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The crowd go nuts whilst Daivari looks horrified at what has just transpired[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]The second match of the night is about to take place as first Finlay makes his way to the ring followed by his opponent, Chris Benoit[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Chris Benoit vs Finlay[/I][/CENTER] Finlay and Benoit really go at it in an intense match full of stiff punches and suplexes aplenty. Benoit gains the upper hand in the 10th minute and he goes for the Crippler Crossface. Finlay just avoids it and rolls out of the ring, wanting nothing more to do with The Rabid Wolverine. He gets himself counted out and makes his way backstage with Benoit left in the ring, the victor, but still not able to gain proper revenge on the fighting Irishman. Benoit wins by countout in 9.48 [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Batista is shown in the treatment room with a WWE doctor in the background[/COLOR] [B]Batista[/B] "Mark Henry! you better watch out. I'm gonna find you Henry and when I do, I'm gonna kick your ass! You put me out for a long time Mark, and that gave me time to think, time to think about what I was going to do to you when I finally made it back in the ring. So it's time for you to think Mark, time to think about when and where I am going to show up and kick your ass!" [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We find ourselves back at the announce table with Cole and Tazz[/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "Strong words from Batista there, it's only a matter of time til those two guys get it on properly in the ring. But moving away, we have just found out that tonight JBL will be going one on one with Matt Hardy as JBL looks to gain momentum going into his World Heavyweight Title match with Rey Mysterio at The Great American Bash in just over a weeks time" [B]Tazz[/B] "I can not wait for that match Cole, nor for The Bash itself, but JBL has a job to do here tonight first and that is to be victorious over Matt Hardy, who is no slouch, Cole" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Theodore Long is in his office where he announces that on next weeks Smackdown, Chris Benoit will again face Finlay, this time in a no countouts match[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]A number one contenders match is up next for the WWE Tag Team titles as The Pitbulls take on the Basham Brothers[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]WWE Tag Team Championships No1 Contenders Match[/U] [I]The Pitbulls vs The Basham Brothers[/I][/CENTER] A decent match as The Pitbulls look to regain their number 1 contendership status at the expense of the returning and reformed Basham Brothers. The end of the match comes when Jamie Noble pins Doug Basham, using the ropes and the tights for leverage while Kid Kash stops Danny from intervening. The Pitbulls win by pinfall in 9.52 [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Theodore Long comes to the top of the ramp and announces that The Pitbulls are again the number one contenders to London & Kendrick and will face them for the titles as The Great American Bash[/COLOR] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Back at the announce table, Cole and Tazz are ready to talk about another upcoming match[/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen what an event The Great American Bash is shaping up to be, with Smackdown General Manager, Theodore Long having just added The Pitbulls vs London & Kendrick for the WWE Tag Team titles. Coming up next here tonight, World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio goes one on one with Mr Kennedy" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Mr Kennedy makes his usual entrance, grabbing the hangdown microphone to introduce himself. When finished the music of Rey Mysterio hits and he begins to make his way down to the ring. However before the match can take place JBL sneaks up on Mysterio and hammers him from behind, sending him to the ground. He then picks him up and throws him into the guard railings before finishing his assault by tossing Mysterio into the steel steps[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]We here shouting and arguing backstage as we change camera, it then focuses on Mark Henry and Batista walking towards each other from a distance. They begin to charge each other but just as they come to blows they are broken up by Matt Hardy, Gunner Scott, Supercrazy and a glut of officials. The two men are almost frothing at the mouth as they attempt to get at each other but the officials are just about able to stop them coming together.[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Tazz, when those two do finally square off, I'm not sure I want to be anywhere near this announce table" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole you are such a wimp, I can't believe you sometimes" [B]Cole[/B] "I'm not a wimp Tazz, I just don't wanna be around when those two monsters face off, it's going to be like King Kong and Godzilla. Anyway swiftly moving on Tazz, coming up next we have Randy Orton against Tatanka, Orton looking to forget about his loss last week in that tag team match as he and JBL were beaten by Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle" [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Randy Orton vs Tatanka[/I][/CENTER] The match is only just over 6 minutes old, Tatanka having managed a good bit of offence whilst Orton managed to keep gaining the upperhand using tactics like a thumb to the eye, when Kurt Angle rushed the ring and Angle slammed Orton, whilst the ref was removing Tatanka's tomohawk from the ring after Orton had tried to use it. Orton stumbled to his feet only for Tatanka to hit The Trails End and gain the win after 6.48 [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Back in Long's office and The GM is talking to both Batista and Mark Henry, a potentially explosive situation.[/COLOR] [B]Long[/B] "Batista, Mark Henry, first of all let me make one thing clear players, if you even think about going for one another in my office, I will have no option to suspend you both, and you can believe dat. This feud you two have goin on needs to be settled, that is why I have asked you both into my office. Batista you will get your chance to avenge the injury you suffered at the hands of Mark Henry at The Great American Bash when the two of you go one on one in a match to finally settle this whole thing, now the two of you can kindly get to stepping out of my office if ya don't mind" [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The two men leave with Batista looking pleased and Henry looking like he has been screwed[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]Back to the announce table once more[/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "Theodore Long really stamping his authority here tonight announcing a third match of the night for The Great American Bash" [B]Tazz[/B] "Long, giving the fans what they want to see Cole, The Bash really shaping up, Cole, to be one hell of an event" [B]Cole[/B] "One match already announced before tonight, Tazz, will see Bobby Lashley putting his US Title on the line against King Booker, and those two men will face each other next in a tag team match as Lashley teams up with Paul Burchill and King Booker is partnered by his Court member, William Regal" [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [I]King Booker & William Regal vs Bobby Lashley & Paul Burchill[/I][/CENTER] An interesting match with Lashley and Booker somehow avoiding each other until about 10 minutes in when Lashley is finally able to make the tag to Burchill, who had taken quite a beating from Booker. The crowd erupt as they go at each other for a couple of minutes. Booker wants nothing more to do with Lashley and tags in Regal. Lashley quickly gets Regal up for The Dominator but Booker makes the save, Burchill comes from out of nowhere and takes out Booker, Lashley then delivers a vicious spear to Regal to gain the pinfall in 13.33 [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Backstage, once more, where Kurt Angle is walking up a corridor. All of a sudden he is jumped by Randy Orton, who mounts him and delivers countless punches as Angle tries to cover up. Orton then spits at Angle as he lies on the floor and walks away[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Lashley appears as we change camera[/COLOR] [B]Lashley[/B] "King Booker. Get used to being beaten by me Booker, I'm saving the next spear for you." [I]Lashley has a big grin on his face[/I] "At The Great American Bash, I will defend my US Title against you Booker and maintain the prestige of the title. Get ready to be dominated King Booker" [I]Lashley grins and laughs as the camera pulls away from him[/I] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Back again to Long's office, this time Kurt Angle is in their holding his head, looking extremely hacked off[/COLOR] [B]Angle[/B] "Teddy, I want that bast*rd Orton in a match, that little punk is gonna get his ass kicked Teddy" [B]Long[/B] "Kurt, I feel ya brother, the way Orton has disrespected you the past few weeks and has been nothing but cowardly in the way he chosen to attack you. So at The Great American Bash it will be The Wrestling Machine, Kurt Angle one on one against The Legend Killer, Randy Orton. Now can you feel dat?" [B]Angle[/B] "Oh I can feel that Teddy, I can feel that" [B]A[/B] [I]Angle walks out of Long's office extremely hyped up[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Back to the announce table before the Main Event of the evening[/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "The Great American Bash just gets better and better Tazz as Smackdown GM Theodore Long announces another huge match. Kurt Angle will go head to head with Randy Orton in what is sure to be one hell of a match" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, Teddy Long really has delivered here tonight, announcing some huge matches for The Bash, but another huge match is about to take place right now, JBL and Matt Hardy are going to face off in tonights Main Event match" [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event[/U] [I]Matt Hardy vs JBL[/I][/CENTER] A good match with Matt Hardy proving himself worthy of being in the Main Event. JBL stays on top of Hardy throughout the match though, proving his status as number 1 contender. JBL wins in 12.44 by pinfall after hitting a Clothesline From Hell [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The crowd erupt as Rey Mysterio runs down to the ring while JBL celebrates his win smugly. Mysterio delivers some right hands to JBL and dropkicks him from behind sending JBL onto the second rope. Mysterio then delivers his trademark 619 to leave JBL down and out in the ring. Mysterio walks off up the ramp, happy with his work[/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "619 Tazz, Mysterio has just 619'd JBL sending out a message that he will not be beaten easily. Ladies and gentlemen it has been one hell of a night here in Chicago, thankyou for joining us, it's goodnight from me and Tazz" [COLOR="Blue"]The show ends on those words and the scene of Mysterio walking up the ramp smiling at what he has just done[/COLOR] [B]FINAL RATING C+[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Gregory Helms bt Funaki (WWE Cruiserweight Title) Chris Benoit bt Finlay by countout The Pitbulls bt The Basham Brothers by pinfall (WWE Tag Team Titles No1 Contenders Match) Tatanka bt Randy Orton by pinfall Bobby Lashley & Paul Burchill bt King Booker & William Regal by pinfall JBL bt Matt Hardy by pinfall

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWEGAB.jpg[/IMG] After this weeks Smackdown the line-up for The Great American Bash really hotted up as GM Theodore Long stamped his authority on the event. The line up so far: Rey Mysterio vs JBL for the World Heavyweight Championship Bobby Lashley vs King Booker for the US Championship London & Kendrick vs The Pitbulls for the WWE Tag Team Championships Batista vs Mark Henry Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton The Undertaker vs The Great Khali in a Buried Alive Match

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWERAW.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-spinner.jpg[/IMG] John Cena and Edge go one on one to decide the number one contender to Rob Van Dam's WWE Title, a match made last week on Raw by Jonathan Coachman. The pair have been involved in an intense feud over the past few months and some would argue that the rivalry goes much further than the WWE Title. Also this week, DX take on Vince McMahon and his son Shane in tag team action. Will Vince have hatched a plan or will the match go ahead without any interruption? And don't forget that the intercontinental title is also being hotly contested. Last week on Raw the Intercontinental title match between champion Johnny Nitro and Carlito was stopped after Shelton Benjamin attacked both men, leaving them down on the canvas. How will the 3 men involved react this week? Tune in to Raw to find out.

[B][I]24th July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/RawBackground2.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B][I]The Colonial Center[/I][/B], Columbia, South Carolina to a crowd of [B]14,290[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Raw begins with it's usual pyrotechnical display as JR and King welocme us to the show[/COLOR] [B]JR[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday night Raw, coming to you live from Columbia, South Carolina. I'm Jim Ross and with me Jerry "The King" Lawler. Tonight folks, we will hopefully, finally determint the number one contender to Rob Van Dam's WWE Title as John Cena and Edge go head to head" [B]B+[/B] [B]King[/B] "That is huge JR, also in action tonight DX will face Vince McMahon and his son Shane, but JR, Vince will undoubtedly have some sort of plan going into this match" [B]B+[/B] [B]JR[/B] "One would expect so King, coming up now, to kick off Raw tonight, the impressive and as yet undefeated Umaga is in action against Viscera" [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Umaga vs Viscera[/I][/CENTER] Umaga defeats Viscera with relative ease, Viscera looking somewhat dangerous, sheerly due to his size, but never a match for Umaga. Umaga wins in 4.53 by pinfall after a Samoan Spike. [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Coach is in his office when Carlito and Shelton Benjamin both come in demanding to be given a title match against Nitro. Carlito claiming he should be given the match as he had already earned his right only for Shelton to interfere in the match, costing him his chance, whilst Shelton's reasoning is that Carlito has had his chance and does not deserve another shot. Coach tells both men that tonight, there will be a number one contenders match for the Intercontinental Title between themselves. Carlito looks pleased at the decision whilst Shelton feels screwed, both men leaving Coach's office as they continue to argue[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [B]JR[/B] "King, huge news there as Coach has made a number one contenders match for the Intercontinental Title between Carlito and the man who cost him his shot last week, Shelton Benjamin. [B]King[/B] "Huge match there JR, Carlito looked like he might have had the win last week before Benjamin came and attacked, not just Carlito, but also Johnny Nitro" [B]JR[/B] "Indeed King, it was a great match betwwen Nitro and Carlito last week and Benjamin had no right getting involved, and in my view Carlito is still the number one contender for Nitro's title" [COLOR="Green"]Umaga and Armando Alessandro Estrada are walking backstage when AAE receives a phonecall. He pulls out his mobile and begins talking to whoever is on the line, he gestures to Umaga to carry on towards their intended destination. All of a sudden Ric Flair comes out of nowhere and attacks Umaga with a steel chair. Flair hits Umaga 3 times with the chair, leaving Umaga down and hurt, he lets oit a trademark Wooooooooo before leaving the scene. AAE rushes over, seething at what has just happened, and tries to rouse Umaga.[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Red"]We follow the camera outside where we see DX: Shawn Michaels and Triple H arrive at the arena. They are talking and laughing, though we can not hear what they are saying. [/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Green"]We change scene again and we see officials running backstage calling for attention, and we see that a wrestler is lying hurt and bloodied on the floor. It is Val Venis, who seems to have taken quite a beating, but no one knows who attacked him, and Venis is in no state to say, if he knows himself.[/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] [B]JR[/B] "What the hell King? Val Venis looked like he has been absolutely decimated, he was covered in blood, and King, he didn't move once from what we just saw there" [B]King[/B] "It certainly didn't look good JR, like you say he was... well he was unconcsious, no two ways about it" [B]JR[/B] "Well folks we will try and update you with any news on that situation, if indeed we are able to gauge exactly what has happened there. But folks coming up next is the number one contenders match for the Intercontinental title between Carlito and Shelton Benjamin" [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Intercontinental Title No1 Contenders Match[/U] [I]Carlito vs Shelton Benjamin[/I][/CENTER] Carlito and Shelton compete in a great match, both with a point to prove and a huge prize to be gained. Carlito hits a backcracker after 10 mins only for Benjamin to raise a leg onto the ropes. Shelton then manages to hit a T-Bone suplex however Carlito kicks out after 2 1/2. Shelton gets frustrated and rolls out of the ring before tossing a steel chair into the ring and carrying another in. Carlitohas just managed to regain his footing and picks up the first chair swinging it at Shelton at the same time as Shelton does the same with the chair he has brought in. The chairs crack against each other in a huge thud and the referee turns to signal for the bell. The match is over and the refree has ruled that both me nare disqualified for using the chairs. Match ends in a draw by double disqualification in 13.43. [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Carlito and Shelton however are not done and, after the bell has signalled the end of the match, they continue to brawl out of the ring, up the ramp and into the backstage area, throwing each other against boxes and up against walls. Theybeat the living hell out of each other to a point where they are both nearly out on their feet[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Green"]From out of nowhere Johnny Nitro comes running and, taking advantage of the situation, beats on the two weary stars, beating them down as they are unable to fight back. Nitro leaves both men roling around the floor after their attack.[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [B]JR[/B] "My gawd King, what have we just seen?, what started out as a number one contenders match for the Intercontinental title has turned into both competitors being attacked by the champion backstage. That was, well, intense is what it was King!" [B]King[/B] "I cant believe, JR, that we have actually just witnessed what he have, and JR, we still have no idea who the number one contender is!" [B]JR[/B] "Well, King, it's gonna take a hell of alot to sort that one out, moving away from that, King, I'm being told that the lovely Maria is backstage with Chris Masters" [B]Maria[/B] "Chris, last week Coach said you would have to face Charlie Haas in a match very soon. What do you have to say about that?" [B]Masters[/B] "Maria, Coach had no business putting me in a match with Charlie Haas, for a start I am leagues ahead of him, and secondly I have already proved that I can beat him without any problem, as I demonstarted when I kicked his ass last week" [B]Maria[/B] "But Chris, didn't Charlie Haas beat you in a match three weeks ago? and isn't the only reason you beat up Charlie the past two weeks because you were upset that he beat you?" [B]Masters[/B] "Are you... are you kidding me? Charlie Haas only beat me three weeks ago because he was lucky, I have proved my point the past two weeks when I have beat the crap out of him and I shouldn't have to prove myself again by facing him in a match. Coach has no business putting me in a match against Haas, Coach wants to get his head out of his ass and realise who he is dealing with here. I am one of the biggest stars in the WWE and I should be fighting for titles not fighting with nobodies like Haas" [COLOR="Red"]At this moment Coach appears on screen, having heard what Masters has had to say[/COLOR] [B]Coach[/B] "Chris, did I just hear you right? did you say I have no right putting you in a match with Charlie Haas? [B]Masters[/B] "Yeah, that's right" [B]Coach[/B] "Well, Chris, you should realise that here on Raw, although I may not be General Manager, I have been entrusted at this time with the running of Raw and I can tell you, it is up to me whether I put you in a match with Charlie Haas or not. With that being said, and having heard, with interest, what you just had to say to Maria, I have decided to put you in a match tonight. And the man you will face is none other than...The Nature Boy, Ric Flair" [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Red"]JR and King are back on screen, at the annonce table [/COLOR] [B]JR[/B] "Well a big match made just there, King, as we heard from Coach, that Chris Masters will be in action tonight against sixteen time World Champion, Ric Flair" [B]King[/B] "Masters letting his mouth run away a bit there, JR, trashtalking on Coach, and, well, getting his comeuppance after Coach heard what he had to say, Coach putting him in a match with Flair" [B]JR[/B] "King, no matter how hard done by Masters feels, he has to go into this match looking at it as an opportunity to push himself further up the foodchain here on Raw, a win against someone of Flair's calibre really would do him alot of favours" [COLOR="Red"]John Cena appears on the screen ready to speak[/COLOR] [B]Cena[/B] "Edge, tonight we settle this once and for all. No matter how many times you beat me down, I come back stronger and wiser to anything you will throw at me, tonight, no matter what stunts you try to pull, I will be ready. If you're little ho Lita, tries anything, hell I might just beat the crap out of her aswell. Tonight, I take my rightful place as number one contender for the WWE Title, and that, Edge, is what it is all about." [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Green"]After Cena has finished talking, we cut to another camera in the parking lot. A stretch limo pulls up and stops by the main entrance. The door opens and Shane McMahon steps out, holding the door open as his father follows him. The pair smugly grin at each other and make their way inside, talking as they go.[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Chris Masters vs Ric Flair[/I][/CENTER] Ric Flair and Chris Masters put on a pretty decent match. Flair getting in many chops, whilst Masters was a bit more varied in his offence. Masters goes for the Masterlock, but flair avoids it and rakes Masters' eyes. As the ref is admonishing Flair, Masters stumbles to the ropes and Charlie Haas runs down the ramp and low blows Masters. He jumps back down from the apron and stands at the foot of the ramp as Flair and the ref turn around. Flair applies the Figure four Leglock and Masters has no choice but to tap out. Flair wins by submission in 8.53. [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Red"]After the match we join a camera backstage. It trails along the wall for a few seconds before coming to a door, on which is a plaque that reads "Vince McMahon". The door is open a jar, and inside we see Vince McMahon talking to someone. The camera moves to a better angle to reveal that it is none other than The Big Show. They are deep in discussion and Show seems to be smiling at whatever Vince is saying.[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Coach comes out to the top of the ramp holding a mic, ready to address the fans, who boo him[/COLOR] [B]Coach[/B] "Folks, earlier tonight, we had a number one contenders match for the Intercontinental title between Carlito and Shelton Benjamin. This match ended as a draw, after both competitors were disqualified for using steel chairs. They continued to fight into the backstage area where they were then both assaulted by the current Intercontinental champion, Johnny Nitro. So, we have a little problem. We have no number one contender, but Nitro made it his business to attack the two men trying to earn that status. I can see no other option but to make the following match, which I will add, will be the first match announced for this years biggest party of the summer, [B]SummerSlam[/B]. That match will be a triple-threat match for the Intercontinental Title between Johnny Nitro, Carlito and Shelton Benjamin. Thankyou." [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Red"]We join JR and King back at the announce table[/COLOR] [B]JR[/B] "King, a huge announcement made just there by Coach, a triple-threat match for the Intercontinental title to take place at SummerSlam" [B]King[/B] "That is going to be a huge match, JR. I think the only way this is ever going to be settled is if all three men are in the ring at the same time. And noone can get disqualified in a triple-threat match JR!" [B]JR[/B] "That's right King, we chances are we will be crowning a new Intercontinental champion at SummerSlam asin these kinds of matches the odds are always against the champion" [COLOR="Red"]We cut backstage where it seems another random attack has taken place. This time the victim is Matt Striker, who, while bloodied and in some discomfort, is not unconcsious like Val Venis earlier. However Striker has no idea who attacked him[/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] [B]JR[/B] "Folks, lately on Raw, one hell of a feud has been taking place between DX and The chairman of the board Vince McMahon. Tonight DX go head to head with Mr McMahon and his son Shane, lets take a look at how this rivalry has intensified of late" [COLOR="Red"]A video plays on the titantron detailing the ongoing feud between DX and Mr McMahon. It shows the events of the last few weeks including how Vince has used The Spirit Squad against DX and how DX have always overcome them to come out on top. The video finishes by showing last weeks events and how tonights tag team match between DX and The McMahons has come about[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Green"]We cut to the locker room of Edge and Lita, who are sitting on a couch talking[/COLOR] [B]Edge[/B] "Baby, how about tonight we have a... special celebration when I kick John Cena's ass? [B]Lita[/B] "That sounds great baby, I know you are going to destroy that street rapper wannabe Cena tonight, he's out of your league baby" [B]Edge[/B] "Don't you know it baby, I'm going to absolutely kill John Cena tonight and become the number one contender to RVD's WWE Title. Tonight I finish Cena for good and then, I will take what is mine, the WWE Title, when I beat RVD" [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [I]DX vs The McMahons[/I][/CENTER] A good match with DX getting most of the offence in as expected. The McMahons try cheap tactics now and then to gain the upper hand for a minute or two but are no match for DX. Hoever deep in to the match Shane distratcs the ref and Vince lays him out from behind. At this moment, The Big Show comes down to the ring and attacks DX. He finishes off by double chokeslamming HBK & HHH into the canvas. Shane brings the ref around and rolls him into the ring where Vince pins HHH. The ref makes a slow count to 3 and The McMahons win by pinfall in 15.31. [B]A[/B] After the match however, the attack does not stop and The McMahons and Big Show continue to assault DX. Big Show hits both HHH & HBK with a cobra clutch backbreaker, leaving them broken in the ring. Show and The McMahons walk up the ramp stopping at the top to turn around and raise their hands in the air as the crowd intensely boo them. [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Back to JR & King[/COLOR] [B]JR[/B] "Despicable, King, downright despicable. Vince McMahon does not have one decent bone in his body." [B]King[/B] "Things aren't looking good for DX, JR, especially now that Vince has Big Show on side. I can only imagine what else Vince will have in store for DX" [B]JR[/B] "He's an absolute monster, King, Vince McMahon is nothing but a bully. Anyway, King, I think we had best move on, and folks we have an absolute slobberknocker coming up next as John Cena and Edge go head to head to determine the number one contender to RVD's WWE Title" [B]King[/B] "Hopefully this wil be sorted soon JR, before these two guys kill eachother" [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Red"]We go backstage again. Rob Conway and Matt Striker are wlaking along the corridors talking about nothing in particular when Conway stops, having noticed something ahead. The two men walk over to reveal Stevie Richards lying in a doorway covered in blood. They look puzzled before Conway finally decides to do something and calls for help.[/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]WWE Title No1 Contenders Match[/U] [I]John Cena vs Edge[/I][/CENTER] An intense match, as predicted, with both men exchanging vicious punches with the match, at times, turning into a brawl. After about 9 minutes Edge goes for the spear but Cena moves and Edge goes shoulder first in to the steel pole behind the turnbuckle. Cena immediately goes for the F.U. Edge just manages to grab the ropes though to stop Cena hitting it. RVD suddenly enters the ring, attacking both men, resulting in the referee calling for the bell. The match ends in a draw after 9.23. [B]A*[/B] RVD continues his attack having already stopped the match. He leaves them both in the middle of the ring, and goes to the top turnbuckle. He then hits an astonishing 5star Frogsplash on both men before rolling out of the ring and picking up his title. He walks off up the ramp and the show ends as JR bids goodbye to the fans whilst lamenting RVD's actions. [B]A[/B] [B]FINAL RATING A[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Umaga bt Viscera by pinfall Carlito v Shelton Benjamin ended in a draw by double DQ (Intercontinental Title No1 Contenders Match) Ric Flair bt Chris Masters by submission The McMahons bt DX by pinfall John Cena vs Edge ended in a draw as a no contest due to interference (WWE Title No1 Contenders Match)

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESD.jpg[/IMG] As announced on WWE.com in the week, Batista and Mark Henry will come face to face on this weeks Smackdown as they sign the contract for their match at The Great American Bash. Also Chris Benoit and Finlay will face off again in a no countout match, made by GM Theodore Long last week after Finlay got himself intentionally disqualified against the Rabid Wolverine. What else will take place at this weeks Smackdown, the last edition going into The Great American Bash. Tune into Smackdown to find out.

[B][I]28th July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownBackground.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B][I]The Dunkin' Donuts Center[/I][/B], Providence, Rhode Island to a crowd of [B]15,000[/B] Smackdown starts as the camera pans around a pumped up crowd, the fireworks shooting around the arena. [B]Cole[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, we are just days away from the Great American Bash, this the final Smackdown before the huge PPV on Sunday. I'm Michael Cole and with me is Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, I can not wait for Sunday, we have some awesome matches lined up but tonight is gonna be just as good, Mark Henry and Batista will face each other across a table as they sign the contract for their match at The Bash" [B]Cole[/B] "A very combustable situation that Tazz, also tonight a huge match as Chris Benoit takes on Finlay in a no countout match after Finlay walked off during their match last week. Mr Kennedy also in action as he takes on Tatanka" [B]Tazz[/B] "The Pitbulls tonight also in action Cole, looking to gain momentum going into The Bash as they face The Basham Brothers" [B]Cole[/B] "It should be a very inter..." [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Michael Cole is interrupted as the music of Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms begins to play. Helms struts down the ramp with a microphone and walks over to the middle of the ring [/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Helms[/B] "Let me get straight to the point, so far I have not been given a match at The Great American Bash, which is ridiculous considering I am the greatest Cruiserweight champion in the history of the WWE. So I am making an open challenge for any cruiserweight to face me on Sunday for the Cruiserweight Title. It will all be pointless in the end, we all know there is noone here on Smackdown that can beat me, hell, I have gone through everyone on the roster. I am so far ahead of the rest of the pack it's embarassing. So anyone who thinks they can change all that, just show up Sunday and I will prove, once again, why I am the greatest Cruiserweight champion in the history of this business" [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Helms tosses the mic to the floor before leaving the ring, the crowd booing his show of arrogance[/COLOR] [B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Tatanka vs Mr Kennedy[/I][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A decent opening match, Kennedy picking up a dubioius win in 6.55 by pinfall after pulling Tatanka's tights[/FONT] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Josh Matthews is standing by backstage, where he is about to interview Mark Henry[/CENTER][/COLOR] [B]Josh[/B] "Mark Henry, in just 2 days time you will face Batista at The Great American Bash, the man you put out of action for about 8 months, and tonight you will sit across a table from him as you sign the contract agreeing to the match. Mark, are you confident of defeating Batista on Sunday ni..." [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Henry interrupts Josh before he can finish speaking[/CENTER][/COLOR] [B]Henry[/B] "What? Are you about to ask me if I am confident of beating Batista? you just said it yourself, I put him out of action for 8 months, so you think I am scared of him? The truth is I shouldn't even be facing Batista on Sunday, I have proved my dominance over him when I destroyed him all that time ago and Theodore Long takes it upon himself to make a match between the two of us on Sunday at The Great American Bash. Teddy Long should show me some damn respect, I should be headlining Sunday night, it should be me facing Rey Mysterio for the World Title on Sunday, not me against a man who I have already proved I am too strong for, a man who holds no title. Teddy Long has no right to do this to me..." [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Teddy Long appears alongside Henry and Josh Matthews[/CENTER][/COLOR] [B]Long[/B] "Mark Henry, let me get this straight player, you are moaning about the fact I have put you in a match with the man you intentionally injured 8 months ago. You thought Batista would just come back to Smackdown and forget what you did to him? Batista has come back for 2 reasons Mark, and they are to recapture the World Heavyweight Title and to gain his revenge for what you did to him. And if you can't respect that player, then that's your own problem. Batista is here tonight, Mark, ready to sign the contract to face you on Sunday but after hearing what you just had to say, You, unlike Batista, will not be getting the rest of the night off. Tonight Mark, you have a match, and your opponent will be Matt Hardy, now can you feel that?" [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Long walks off, Henry is left annoyed at having to wrestle while Batista gets the night off[/CENTER][/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "Big match for tonight, just made by Smackdown GM Teddy Long as Mark Henry goes one on one with Matt Hardy, but folks coming up later tonight, Finlay and Benoit face off in a no countout match, which all came about after Finlay got himself intentionally counted out last week against Benoit. It goes back further that that though, Finlay beating Benoit after using the shillelagh while the referee was distracted the week before, and it all started 3 weeks ago when Finlay used that same shillelagh to knock Benoit out as Benoit wrestled King Booker for the right to face Bobby Lashley for the US Title" [B]Tazz[/B] "This match really will be intense, Cole, the actions of Finlay the past few weeks have been disgraceful, and Benoit will come out looking to rip him to pieces, and Finlay can not just run off like last week, the no countout rule imposed by Teddy Long, ensuring that" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]In Teddy Long's office, Randy Orton comes bursting in shouting the odds. He is not happy that Long made a match last week for the Bash between himself and Kurt Angle, and whines about having to face The Wrestling Machine. Orton finishes his vitriol and leaves with Long unable to get a word in, and looking quite unimpressed. Long settles back down to his desk and starts looking at some papers. [/CENTER][/COLOR] [CENTER][B]B[/B] [B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [I]The Pitbulls vs The Basham Brothers[/I][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]The Pitbulls win in 9.49, Noble picking up the pin over Doug Basham after using a dog chain thrown to him by Kash who first distracted the referee.[/FONT] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Kash and Noble are celebrating in the ring when London & Kendrick come sprinting down the ramp and attack the Pitbulls. They land some impressive dropkicks on the Pitbulls before each hitting a dropsault onto their opponents for Sunday night [/CENTER][/COLOR] [CENTER][B]C[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Lashley is walking backstage when he is suddenly attacked from behind by King Booker, who hits him with his KOTR staff. He then hits Lashley again, this time in the stomach leaving him doubled over. He finishes by hitting the scissors kick sending Lashley into the concrete[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]C+[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]A video plays detailing the feud between Rey Mysterio and JBL, finishing by hyping the match on Sunday between the pair for the World Heavyweight Title [/CENTER][/COLOR] [CENTER][B]B+[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Rey is backstage, sitting in his locker room as the camera focuses in on him.[/CENTER][/COLOR] [B]Rey[/B] "JBL, on Sunday at The Great American Bash, you will face me for the World Heavyweight Title. You probably think you goaded me into this match JBL, well maybe you did, but either way, I am putting my title on the line on Sunday night, because I have respect for this title, I will defend my title with honour, I will put my title on the line against anyone, any time, bigger or (Rey lets out a little laugh) smaller, and JBL you need to know, I will not just lie down and let someone like you bully me into losing my title. On Sunday, John, I will be walking out, still as the World Champion" [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Mark Henry vs Matt Hardy[/I][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A decent enough match, Hardy getting some good offense in although Henry dominates for the most part. The end comes in 9.35 when Matt Hardy pins Henry, after Batista comes down and Batista Bombs Henry while the ref is knocked out on the outside, Hardy having ran into him accidentally. Batista walks back up the ramp, as Henry struggles back to his feet, a look of sheer anger onb his face, Batista just smiling to himself.[/FONT] [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]After a break Kurt Angle is in the ring with a microphone[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Angle[/B] "Randy Orton, you whining little son of a b*tch. On Sunday night, Orton, I am not going to beat you, I am going to destroy you, I will break your ankle, Orton. Noone attacks me for no good reason and gets away with it, but you Orton, you have the nerve to do that and then whine to Teddy Long when he makes you face me in a match. You are nothing more than a punk Orton, too scared to face me one on one, face to face, no sneaking up behind me and attacking me. Be prepared you litte B*stard coz on Sunday I am going to kill you, you little b*tch" [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]We enter the lockerroom of Finlay where he is talking to William Regal about how he is going to beat Benoit tonight. Regal jokingly says that he can't just run off this week, but Finlay alludes that he has the situation under control[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]B-[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="Orange"]We rejoin Cole and Tazz at the announce table [/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "Coming up in just a moment, Finlay and Benoit, no countouts, and Finlay seems confident going in to that match up. But folks the contract signing later on tonight between Batista and Mark Henry got a hell of a lot more exciting, when a few minutes ago, Batista got involved in Henry's match against Matt Hardy, costing the match for the Worlds Strongest Man, and giving Matt Hardy, literally, a huge win" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, you just know this contract signing is not going to be pretty. Henry is going to be seething, following what Batista did to him, Teddy Long might not be in the best place tonight, stood between those two" [B]Cole[/B] "I certainly do not envy Teddy Long tonight, Tazz, I'm quite happy to remain here out of the way of that pair. Coming up now though folks, Chris Benoit vs Finlay" [B]B-[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event - No Countouts[/U] [I]Chris Benoit vs Finlay[/I][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]Another good match between the pair, extremely intense and visceral as they trade vicious blows and bumps. Benoit looks to have Finlay in trouble after hitting 2 German Suplexes, however when going for the third, Finlay blocks, and lowblows Benoit with a back kick. The referee calls for the bell, but Finlay continues to assault Benoit. Benoit wins in 15.58 by DQ [/FONT][B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Finlay continiues the assault dropping his knee into the back of Benoit's head. William Regal comes running down and joins in the assault, both men going hell for leather on Benoit, who tries, in vain, to fight back. Finlay and Regal decide enough is enough and walk up the ramp, stopped halfway as the music of Teddy Long plays out. [/CENTER][/COLOR][CENTER][B]C+[/B][/CENTER] [B]Long[/B] "Finlay, I bet you're pretty pleased with yourself are you player? You manage to keep on escaping from Chris Benoit, before he has the chance to beat you. Well you know what player? you ain't gonna get that chance again. At the Great American Bash, Finlay, you will go one on one with The Rabid Wolverine, Chris Benoit, and Finlay this match is going to be a [B]no disqualifications[/B] match. [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Finlay is livid at this news, and throws a tantrum, whilst Benoit slowly gets to his feet, a look of pleasure etched across his face as he finally gets Finlay in a match he can not run away from. [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]B[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="Orange"]A video starts to play, showing the feud between Bobby Lashley and King Booker for the US Title[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]After a break we come back to find Daivari in the ring with The Great Khali. Daivari talks for a few minutes about how great Khali is and how his client will destroy The Undertaker in their [B]buried alive[/B] match on Sunday. Daivari finishes off by saying that on Sunday it will be The Undertaker who rests in peace. The very second he finishes saying that, the lights go out all through the arena, sending it into pitch blackness, save for a few lights coming from the entrance doors around the arena. The lights come back on and Daivari and Khali are still standing in the ring looking confused. The titantron above the entrance then starts to flicker and go all fuzzy, making a crackling, staticy noise. This continues for a minute or so before the distorted picture of what appears to be a headstone appears. As the picture becomes clearer is shows the headstone, reading a few simple words. At the top it says "Khali" then underneath "Forever - rest in peace". [/COLOR] [B]B[/B][/CENTER] [COLOR="Orange"]JBL pops up on camera, from the backstage area[/COLOR] [B]JBL[/B] "Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio, on Sunday, your fairytale finally comes to an end, your reignas champion will be over and quickly forgotten as JBL takes his rightful place back on top of the world. Rey, you have had a good run, but it is time for it to come to a close, you are taking on an entity you have not yet faced, you are taking on a WRESTLING GOD. Rey, on Sunday, the fans will be hailing a new champion, they will be chanting the name of their new leader, and that name will be JBL." [B]A[/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Teddy Long makes his way to the ring, holding a clipboard, on which is attached the contract for the Batista vs Mark Henry match. Mark Henry is first to come to the ring, taking his seat at one side of the table. The music of Batista hits and the crowd goes wild, Batista making his way to the ring, Henry stands up, angry at what happened earlier in the night, ready to face Batista already it seems. Long manages to get Henry to sit back down and Batista enters the ring, taking his seat on the opposite side of Henry. Teddy Long asks the two men that they not start fighting prematurely and places the contract in front of Henry. Long asks Henry iF he has anything to say to which he just shakes his head. Henry takes the pen from out of the top of the clipboard and flips over to the relevant page, signing it before slamming it down in front of Batista. Long then asks Batista if there is anything he wishes to say to Mark Henry. Batista simply says he did all the talking earlier in the night and that actions speak louder than words. Henry slams the table and stands up, Long begging him to sit back down again and let Batista sign the contract. Batista has a sly smile to himself and takes the pen, signing his name next to that of Mark Henry. Teddy Long takes the contract and declares that the match is now officially ready to take place at The Great American Bash. All of a sudden Henry tips the table over, Batista managing to jump out of the way, but Henry runs straight at Batista and powers into him, knocking him off his feet. He begins to attack Batista landing some stiff boots all over him. He picks the table back up and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He lifts Batista up and delivers a devastating Worlds Strongest Slam to Batista through the table. Henry walks off with a massive smile across his face, as Batista lays broken in the ring. [/COLOR] [B]B+[/B][/CENTER] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen in just two days these two men will meet in the ring to finally put an end to this at The Great American Bash. Join us on Sunday for what should be one hell of a Pay Per View" [B]Tazz[/B] "That match is going to be so intense Cole, also The World Heavyweight Title is up for grabs as Rey Mysterio defends against JBL" [B]Cole[/B] "Thankyou to al the Smackdown fans for joining us tonight, it has been one hell of a ride, we'll see you at The Bash" The show ends as Henry walks up the ramp still with a huge smile on his face. The camera fades to black and the WWE logo. [B]FINAL RATING B-[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Mr Kennedy bt Tatanka by pinfall The Pitbulls bt The Bashams by pinfall Matt Hardy bt Mark Henry by pinfall Chris Benoit bt Finlay by DQ

[CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESD.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWEGAB.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] WWE.com this week posted the official finalised lineup of matches for the Smackdown PPV, The Great American Bash. [CENTER]Rey Mysterio (C) vs JBL - World Heavyweight Title [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-1.jpg[/IMG] Bobby Lashley (C) vs King Booker - US Title [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG] London & Kendrick (C) vs The Pitbulls - WWE Tag Team Titles [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWETagTeam.jpg[/IMG] Gregory Helms (C) vs ?????? - Cruiserweight Title - Open Challenge [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldCruiserweight.jpg[/IMG] Chris Benoit vs Finlay - No Disqualifications The Undertaker vs The Great Khali - Buried Alive Match Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle Batista vs Mark Henry[/CENTER]

I really like this diary man, good job. [B]Rey Mysterio[/B] (C) vs JBL [I]-[/I] [I]World Heavyweight Title[/I] - Underog for me. Bobby Lashley (C) vs [B]King Booker[/B][I] - US Title [/I] - some sort of interference. [B]London & Kendrick[/B] (C) vs The Pitbulls [I] - WWE Tag Team Titles[/I] - Too good for the Pitbulls. Gregory Helms (C) vs ??????[I] - Cruiserweight Title - Open Challenge[/I] - Not sure at all for this one. [B]Chris Benoit[/B] vs Finlay [I]- No Disqualifications[/I] - Slightly better than Finlay, but it should be a good match. [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs The Great Khali [I]- Buried Alive Match[/I] - Do I really need to say why? :rolleyes: lol. [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs Kurt Angle - Sneaky win. [B]Batista[/B] vs Mark Henry.

Rey Mysterio (C) vs [B]JBL [/B]- World Heavyweight Title [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] (C) vs King Booker - US Title London & Kendrick (C) vs [B]The Pitbulls [/B]- WWE Tag Team Titles [B]Gregory Helms[/B] (C) vs ?????? - Cruiserweight Title - Open Challenge Chris Benoit vs [B]Finlay [/B]- No Disqualifications The Undertaker vs [B]The Great Khali [/B]- Buried Alive Match (Taker never wins these right?) Randy Orton vs [B]Kurt Angle[/B] [B]Batista[/B] vs Mark Henry Liking what you're doing with this, keep up the good work!

Rey Mysterio (C) vs [B]JBL [/B]- World Heavyweight Title [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] (C) vs King Booker - US Title London & Kendrick (C) vs [B]The Pitbulls [/B]- WWE Tag Team Titles [B]Gregory Helms[/B] (C) vs ?????? - Cruiserweight Title - Open Challenge Chris Benoit vs [B]Finlay [/B]- No Disqualifications The Undertaker vs [B]The Great Khali [/B]- Buried Alive Match (Taker never wins these right?) Randy Orton vs [B]Kurt Angle[/B] [B]Batista[/B] vs Mark Henry Liking what you're doing with this, keep up the good work!

[B][I]30th July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWEGAB.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B][I]The Minute Maid Park[/I][/B], Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to a crowd of [B]22,861[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video package plays to start off the event detailing the nights matches and the feuds that have led up to them. It focuses on 4 in particular: Batista vs Mark Henry, The Undertaker vs The Great Khali in a buried alive match, Bobby Lashley defending his US Title against King Booker and the main event of Rey Mysterio vs JBL for the World Heavyweight Championship.[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [FONT="System"]The Great American Bash begins with a huge display of fireworks on the backdrop of a wonderfully designed special set.[/FONT] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, thankyou for joining us here tonight, live on Pay Per View as the WWE and Smackdown bring to you The Great American Bash, live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We have some great matches lined up for you tonight, and here to call them with me, as always, my good friend Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Thankyou Cole, tonight is gonna be red hot my man, I'm especially looking forward to the buried alive match between The Undertaker and The Great Khali, this match is going to be brutal, it's going to be vicious, its.. well it's going to be pure carnage, Cole" [B]Cole[/B] "That is going to be a great match Tazz, but for me the pick of the bunch has to be Rey Mysterio defending his World Heavyweight Title against JBL" [COLOR="Blue"]The music of WWE Tag Team champions, Paul London & Brian Kendrick plays over tha P.A and the pair make their way to the ring for the first match of the night. Once in the ring, their opponents, The Pitbulls make their way down the ramp and into the ring[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]WWE Tag Team Title Match[/U] [I]London & Kendrick (C) vs The Pitbulls[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWETagTeam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]An extremely fast paced match to kick things off. Despite numerous attempts to cheat by The Pitbulls, Paul London hits a London Calling on Jamie Noble after 12.40 for London & Kendrick to retain their titles.[/FONT] [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]King Booker and Finlay are together in their locker room discussing their respective matches tonight[/COLOR] [B]Booker[/B] "Finlay, I have the utmost faith, that tonight you shall vanquish Chris Benoit in your No Disqualifications match and prove that Chris Benoit is no match for The King and his Court. Go out to your match Finlay and give a performance befitting a King, just as I shall when I win the United States Championship tonight against that lowly peasant Bobby Lashley. Gold will come to the Court tonight, and Gold is exactly what I, The King of Smackdown, deserve to hold" [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]JBL is sitting in his locker room, dressed in his trademark suit and cowboy hat. Looking confident that tonight he will once again become a world champion[/COLOR] [B]JBL[/B] "Rey Mysterio, tonight, the dream is over, at the end of tonight, normality will be restored as I, a true American, reclaim the World Heavyweight Title, and restore honour to both the name of the World Title and the name of America. Rey, you have been living a dream ever since you won your title at Wrestlemania and tonight that is set to end, tonight you will face a true WRESTLING GOD. Rey, enjoy your last moments as The World Champion, because tonight, I will become the new God of Smackdown" [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]No Disqualifications[/U] [I]Chris Benoit vs Finlay[/I][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A highly charged match in which both men get in vicious chair shots, whilst Finlay uses his shillelagh against the knee of Benoit. Finlay goes for The Celtic Cross at around the 14 inute mark. Benoit manages to wriggle free and goes for the Crippler Crossface. He applies it in the center of the ring. Finlay however, manages to get to the ropes. Benoit drage Finlay back to the middle and this time, applies the Sharpshooter. Finlay has no option but to tap. Benoit wins in 15.54 by submission [/FONT] [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]After Benoit is seen celebrating his win, the camera goes backstage where Daivari and Khali are in a corridor. Daivari is talking, almost shouting, to Khali in Punjabi. He then begins to speak in English and is telling Khali that he must beat The Undertaker tonight. He asks Khali if he is ready for Taker, then asks again in Punjabi, this time getting a fierce nod from the giant. Daivari and Khali walk off as Daivari is shouting that tonight The Undertaker is going to pay for his past actions against his client.[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Gregory Helms' music begins to play over the P.A and he makes his way confidently to the ring, with his Cruiserweight Title draped over his shoulder[/COLOR] [B]Helms[/B] "It's time folks, it's time to see just who I am going to face tonight for my Cruiserweight Title. I have defeated everyone Smackdown has thrown at me so far, and I have proved that there is no one capable of pushing me the distance and taking away my title. I've beaten them all, every single cruiserweight has fallen at my feet so come on, who is it tonight? Funaki? Scotty 2 Hotty? who's it gonna be?" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Familiar music begins to play on the P.A system and the crowd erupt. A figure makes his way through the curtain and it is confirmed, that tonight, Helms' opponent for the Cruiserweight Title is going to be... Billy Kidman[/COLOR] [B]C[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]WWE Cruiserweight Title[/U] [I]Billy Kidman vs Gregory Helms [C][/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldCruiserweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A high paced match, with Kidman's aerial style against Helms' less conventional cruiserweight moves. The match goes back and forth, Kidman looking like picking up the win, however, Helms appears to intentionally stumble in to the referee, catching him in the eye. He rolls out of the ring and picks up his Title before re-entering the ring and smacking Kidman with the belt while the ref is unsighted. He covers Kidman and the referee turns around to make the pin. Helms wins by pinfall in 8.45 to retain his Cruiserweight Title[/FONT] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Randy Orton is backstage. He is sitting down and the camera moves up to him as he smiles smugly. He looks up as the camera setlles in position and Orton opens his mouth to speak[/COLOR] [B]Orton[/B] "Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle. Angle what is your problem man? All I have done the past few weeks is demonstrate to everyone, yourself included, that, well, maybe you are past your best. However, you are still a legend, Kurt, no matter how far past it you are, you are still a legend, and legends, are made to be killed. So tonight Angle, I will add your name to the long, ever growing list of legends I have killed here in the WWE whilst also proving that you don't have what it takes anymore to run with the top stars here on Smackdown, me, of course being the very top of a small group. So small infact that, well, the group is basically just me" [I]Orton grins smugly[/I] "Tonight Kurt Angle, prepare to be killed" [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video plays detailing the feud between Orton and Angle, which started just over 3 weeks ago when Orton attacked Angle after he had just beaten Mr Kennedy, then the following week Orton again jumping Angle in the ring. It finishes by showing Angle's intense promo on the last Smackdown where he said he would kill Orton tonight[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton[/I][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A great, if short match as both men go at it fiercely.Angle goes for an Angle slam but Orton jumps out of it. Orton immediately goes for an RKO but Angle pushes Orton away into the ropes. Orton clings to them, and Angle runs at him to clothesline him out. Orton ducks and immediately rolls Angle over and plants his legs on the middle rope for leverage. The referee doesn't see and counts to three. Randy Orton wins in 12.36 by pinfall[/FONT] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes out to the parking lot where a flash car pulls up. The crowd erupt as the driver side door opens and Batista steps out wearing an expensive suit and sunglasses. He makes his way confidently in to the building[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Rey Mysterio is getting ready in his locker room, psyching himself up for his World Heavyweight Title defence against JBL later on in the night. His good friend, The Rabid Wolverine - Chris Benoit comes into Rey's room and the two men embrace.[/COLOR] [B]Benoit[/B] "Rey, I just came in to wish you luck tonight in your match with JBL. You go out there and beat that smug son of a b*tch alright? I know you can do it Rey. And Rey, I know Eddie will be watching tonight, willing you on." [B]Rey[/B] "Thankyou Chris, that means a lot. And congratulations man, you were great out there against Finlay. And I know Eddie is watching, Chris, I just know it" [B]Benoit[/B] "He is, Rey. Good luck tonight, good luck" [FONT="System"][I]The two men shake hands and Benoit leaves, as Rey sits back down and regains his focus[/I][/FONT] [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We join Michael Cole and Tazz at the announce table[/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, coming up next, expect nothing but blood and pure carnage as The Undertaker and The Great Khali go at it in a Buried Alive match. This really is one of the most brutal and sickening types of matches here in the WWE" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, this match will not be for the faint hearted, it really can leave you extremely unsettled after witnessing the type of match we are most likely about to see between these two giants" [B]Cole[/B] "Folks, the aim in this match is simple, to win this match you must basically beat your opponent to such a state that you can throw him into the, grave, if you will that has been setup near the entrance and then dumping a load of earth onto your opponent which is sitting in the mouth of the huge digger that is parked up alongside the grave. It is nothing short of brutal, there can be no draws in this match, there will be one man left standing at the end of this match" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]With this the music of The Great Khali plays and he, along with his manager, makes his way down to the ring, slowly, before entering the ring and awaiting his opponent[/COLOR] [I]Bongggggggggggggggggggg[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]The crowd rise to their feet as the arena goes dark and The Undertaker slowly makes his way through the curtains and down the aisle to the ring. He climbs the steps, before raising his hands and the lights come back on inside the arena. He enters the ring before removing his cloak, handing it to the timekeeper outside the ring. He then removes his hat before raising his head in the direction of Khali, his eyes rolled back into his head.[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Buried Alive Match[/U] [I]The Undertaker vs The Great Khali[/I] [/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A match of sheer brutality, which starts off with the two men trading heavy blows. It is not long before the match goes out of the ring and the two men use anything they can to gain the advantage. Taker takes the initiative after a good 13 minutes, (both men bloody at this point, Taker after being driven into the ringpost and the steps, Khali, after Taker used a steel chair to deliver 3 vicious shots to his skull,) when he manages to chokeslam Khali through the Spanish announce table at ringside. He drags Khali by the hair up towards the gravesite and goes for the chokeslam again into the grave, however Khali has just enough about him to avoid this and stumbles away from The Undertaker, attempting to distance himself. Taker, at this point, picks up a shovel from by the grave, and stalks Khali down the aisle and hammers it across Khali's back. He again drags Khali up to the grave and raises the shovel above his head. He brings it down on the skull of Khali who, after teetering for a few seconds, finally stumbles backwards into the grave. Taker ambles over to the digger and wearily climbs into the cab before pressing a button. The mouth of the digger begins to tilt and then tips over, sending a huge mound of soil falling onto the body of Khali, completely covering him in the grave. The crowd cheer as the bell rings to signal the end of this bloody, visceral match. The Undertaker wins in 19.57 after burying Khali [/FONT] [B]B[/B] [FONT="System"]Taker, dismounts the cab of the digger and walks over to the grave, never changing the blank expression on his face. He turns away and makes his way up the aisle towards the entrance, turning to acknowledge the crowd, and raises a triumphant hand in the air. Suddenly the crowd start to convey a mixture of boos and sheer shock as a figure comes out from the curtains and attacks The Undertaker. The crowd become quiet through shock as now the whole crowd realises it is Muhammad Hassan, the man thought destroyed by The Undertaker. Hassan reigns some vicious blows on Taker and throws him into the side of the digger. He then smacks Taker across the back of the shoulders with the shovel, which breaks in two. He hauls Taker over towards the grave and gets down on one knee, landing a vicious low blow on Taker before punching him, sending him into the grave. Hassan mounts the cab of the digger and proceeds to scoop up another load of dirt from by the grave before dumping it over the Undertaker, who disappears under the mountain of soil. The crowd are in utter shock as Hassan dismounts, and Daivari, who was knocked out early on in the match by Taker after trying to interfere, walks over and raises the hand of Hassan, presumably picking up where he left off as Hassan's manager. [/FONT] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Josh Matthews is backstage with Mark Henry[/COLOR] [B]Josh[/B] "Mark Henry later tonight you will face Batista, the man you put out of action for 6 months, a man who clearly has one thing on his mind, that being to gain his revenge on you tonight" [B]Henry[/B] "Josh, I am not scared of Batista, tonight I will did to him what I did 6 months ago, I will beat him so bad that he will never again be fit to enter a ring. Batista is no match for me, I am the worlds strongest man, Batista is a mere weakling compared to the likes of me. If he wants to set foot in a ring with me then so be it. He is clearly prepared to end his career here tonight. Because I will destroy Batista tonight, you can bet on that" [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video plays detailing the feud between King Booker and Bobby Lashley over the United States Championship. It shows how Booker won the opportunity by defeating Chris Benoit in a number one contenders match with help from Finlay, and then the tag team match in which Lashley and Burchill beat Booker and Regal just over a week ago.[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]US Title Match[/U] [I]Bobby Lashley (C) vs King Booker[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A short but decent match in which Lashley uses his sheer power whilst Booker uses his repertoire of kicks and cheap eyerakes. The match ends when Lashley sets himself up for the spear. Sharmell gets on the apron and the referee goes over to remonstrate with her. Sharmell flings some brass knuckles over to Booker which the ref doesnt see, neither does Lashley as he is pointing at Sharmell, telling her to butt out. As he turns around, Booker delivers a nasty shot with the brass knucks to the top of Lashley's head at which point Sharmell climbs down from the apron. Booker goes for the cover and the ref counts to 3 as a new US Champion is crowned. King Booker wins in 10.42 by pinfall[/FONT] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Over to the announce table with Cole and Tazz[/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "That's a damn shame Tazz, a new US Champion in King Booker, using the brass knuckles to pick up the victory, absolute damn shame. Shocking. And ladies and gentlemen! shocking is the only word to describe what we witnessed here earlier in the night after the Undertaker vs Great Khali - Buried Alive match. No one could have predicted what was going to happen Tazz, The Undertaker, having won a bloody match against Khali, was walking away, saluting his many fans when he was attacked by... I just can't believe it folks, he was attacked by Muhammad Hassan, a man everyone thought was gone from the WWE forever after seemingly being destroyed by The Undertaker." [B]Tazz[/B] "This was a vicious attack Cole, I was in utter shock when Hassan came running out, at first I just couldn't think straight, I thought I was seeing things to be honest with you. He absolutely decimated Taker, who in all fairness, had just been through a brutal match, and had lost a good bit of blood in the process." [B]Cole[/B] "He wasn't just finished though at beating the hell out of The Undertaker, he buried him under a ton of soil, I.. I just...I.. I am lost for words Tazz. I guess we have to move on anyway, folks next up, probably another brutal match as Batista looks for revenge on the man who put him on the injured list for 6 months, Mark Henry" [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video detailing the feud between Batista and Mark Henry plays, showing how Henry first injured Batista many months ago, leading to Batista forfeiting the World Heavyweight Title, and how he came back recently to viciously attack Henry after he had taken part in a match. It ends with Henry attacking Batista at the contract signing two nights ago on Smackdown, driving him through the table with a Worlds Strongest Slam[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Batista vs Mark Henry[/I] [/CENTER] [FONT="System"]As soon as the bell rings, Batista launches at Henry and the two men trade heavy punches. They then take turns to run at each other attempting to knock each other off their feet, a test won by Henry. However it is not long until Batista steps up a gear in intensity and really hammers away at henry, letting out months of built up rage and anger. He hits a spinebuster and then nails an astonishing Batista Bomb on Henry to win in 11.08 by pinfall[/FONT] [B]B[/B] [FONT="System"]After the match, Batista heads out of the ring but having got just a few steps up the aisle, he shakes his head and turns, walking around the ring to the announce table area. e picks up a chair and re-enters the ring. Henry is just starting to stumble to his feet and when he does he turns around right into a skull shattering chair shot. Henry is out on the mat lying on hs stomach. Batista is not finished and The Animal delivers another 6 vicious chair shots to the back of Henry. Batista throws the chair away and has a look in his eyes never before seen. Looking like he might actually start crying, Batista leaves the ring and walks up the aisle as the crowd are absolutely shocked but give Batista a standing reception[/FONT] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video plays detailing the feud between Rey Mysterio and JBL over the Wolrd Heavyweight Championship. It shows Rey being found beaten four episodes of Smackdown ago and JBL later revealing it was him and then chalenging Rey to put his title on the line. Then it highlights the match where Rey and Kurt Angle beat JBL and Randy Orton in a tag team match the following week. It then shows JBL attacking Rey the next week as Rey made his way to a match against Mr Kennedy with Rey gaining revenge later on attacking JBL after his match with Matt Hardy[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]World Heavyweight Title Match[/U] [I]Rey Mysterio (C) vs JBL[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A great match as these two men go all out to end the night as World Heavyweight Champion. Mysterio using his fast style to wear out JBL whilst JBL uses his usual measured approach of stiff punches and heavy blows. The match ends after JBL goes for the Clothesline From Hell, which Mysterio ducks under before dropkicking JBL from behind, sending him onto his knees and onto the middle rope. Mysterio goes for the 619 and hits it sending JBL rolling backwards. He goes for the West Coast Pop but JBL catches him. JBL goes for the last ride but Mysterio counters it into a DDT. He goes out of he ring and stands on the apron and as JBL gets back to his feet, he again goes for the West Coast Pop, this time hitting it and hooking both of JBL's legs to gain the win and retain his World Title. Rey Mysterio wins in 18.59 by pinfall with a West Coast Pop to retain the World Heavyweight Title[/FONT] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Rey Mysterio celebrates his defence of the World Title in the ring, climbing the turnbuckle and holding the belt above his head as the crowd are on their feet celebrating with him.[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [B]FINAL RATING B+[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] London & Kendrick bt The Pitbulls by pinfall to retain the WWE Tag Team titles Chris Benoit bt Finlay by submission in a NO DQ match Gregory Helms bt Billy Kidman by pinfall to retain the Cruiserweight Title Randy Orton bt Kurt Angle by pinfall The Undertaker bt The Great Khali in a buried alive match King Booker bt Bobby Lashley by pinfall to win the US Title Batista bt Mark Henry by pinfall Rey Mysterio bt JBL by pinfall to retain the World Heavyweight Title

[B][I]30th July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWEGAB.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B][I]The Minute Maid Park[/I][/B], Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to a crowd of [B]22,861[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video package plays to start off the event detailing the nights matches and the feuds that have led up to them. It focuses on 4 in particular: Batista vs Mark Henry, The Undertaker vs The Great Khali in a buried alive match, Bobby Lashley defending his US Title against King Booker and the main event of Rey Mysterio vs JBL for the World Heavyweight Championship.[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [FONT="System"]The Great American Bash begins with a huge display of fireworks on the backdrop of a wonderfully designed special set.[/FONT] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, thankyou for joining us here tonight, live on Pay Per View as the WWE and Smackdown bring to you The Great American Bash, live from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We have some great matches lined up for you tonight, and here to call them with me, as always, my good friend Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Thankyou Cole, tonight is gonna be red hot my man, I'm especially looking forward to the buried alive match between The Undertaker and The Great Khali, this match is going to be brutal, it's going to be vicious, its.. well it's going to be pure carnage, Cole" [B]Cole[/B] "That is going to be a great match Tazz, but for me the pick of the bunch has to be Rey Mysterio defending his World Heavyweight Title against JBL" [COLOR="Blue"]The music of WWE Tag Team champions, Paul London & Brian Kendrick plays over tha P.A and the pair make their way to the ring for the first match of the night. Once in the ring, their opponents, The Pitbulls make their way down the ramp and into the ring[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]WWE Tag Team Title Match[/U] [I]London & Kendrick (C) vs The Pitbulls[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWETagTeam.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]An extremely fast paced match to kick things off. Despite numerous attempts to cheat by The Pitbulls, Paul London hits a London Calling on Jamie Noble after 12.40 for London & Kendrick to retain their titles.[/FONT] [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]King Booker and Finlay are together in their locker room discussing their respective matches tonight[/COLOR] [B]Booker[/B] "Finlay, I have the utmost faith, that tonight you shall vanquish Chris Benoit in your No Disqualifications match and prove that Chris Benoit is no match for The King and his Court. Go out to your match Finlay and give a performance befitting a King, just as I shall when I win the United States Championship tonight against that lowly peasant Bobby Lashley. Gold will come to the Court tonight, and Gold is exactly what I, The King of Smackdown, deserve to hold" [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]JBL is sitting in his locker room, dressed in his trademark suit and cowboy hat. Looking confident that tonight he will once again become a world champion[/COLOR] [B]JBL[/B] "Rey Mysterio, tonight, the dream is over, at the end of tonight, normality will be restored as I, a true American, reclaim the World Heavyweight Title, and restore honour to both the name of the World Title and the name of America. Rey, you have been living a dream ever since you won your title at Wrestlemania and tonight that is set to end, tonight you will face a true WRESTLING GOD. Rey, enjoy your last moments as The World Champion, because tonight, I will become the new God of Smackdown" [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]No Disqualifications[/U] [I]Chris Benoit vs Finlay[/I][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A highly charged match in which both men get in vicious chair shots, whilst Finlay uses his shillelagh against the knee of Benoit. Finlay goes for The Celtic Cross at around the 14 inute mark. Benoit manages to wriggle free and goes for the Crippler Crossface. He applies it in the center of the ring. Finlay however, manages to get to the ropes. Benoit drage Finlay back to the middle and this time, applies the Sharpshooter. Finlay has no option but to tap. Benoit wins in 15.54 by submission [/FONT] [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]After Benoit is seen celebrating his win, the camera goes backstage where Daivari and Khali are in a corridor. Daivari is talking, almost shouting, to Khali in Punjabi. He then begins to speak in English and is telling Khali that he must beat The Undertaker tonight. He asks Khali if he is ready for Taker, then asks again in Punjabi, this time getting a fierce nod from the giant. Daivari and Khali walk off as Daivari is shouting that tonight The Undertaker is going to pay for his past actions against his client.[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Gregory Helms' music begins to play over the P.A and he makes his way confidently to the ring, with his Cruiserweight Title draped over his shoulder[/COLOR] [B]Helms[/B] "It's time folks, it's time to see just who I am going to face tonight for my Cruiserweight Title. I have defeated everyone Smackdown has thrown at me so far, and I have proved that there is no one capable of pushing me the distance and taking away my title. I've beaten them all, every single cruiserweight has fallen at my feet so come on, who is it tonight? Funaki? Scotty 2 Hotty? who's it gonna be?" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Familiar music begins to play on the P.A system and the crowd erupt. A figure makes his way through the curtain and it is confirmed, that tonight, Helms' opponent for the Cruiserweight Title is going to be... Billy Kidman[/COLOR] [B]C[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]WWE Cruiserweight Title[/U] [I]Billy Kidman vs Gregory Helms [C][/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldCruiserweight.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A high paced match, with Kidman's aerial style against Helms' less conventional cruiserweight moves. The match goes back and forth, Kidman looking like picking up the win, however, Helms appears to intentionally stumble in to the referee, catching him in the eye. He rolls out of the ring and picks up his Title before re-entering the ring and smacking Kidman with the belt while the ref is unsighted. He covers Kidman and the referee turns around to make the pin. Helms wins by pinfall in 8.45 to retain his Cruiserweight Title[/FONT] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Randy Orton is backstage. He is sitting down and the camera moves up to him as he smiles smugly. He looks up as the camera setlles in position and Orton opens his mouth to speak[/COLOR] [B]Orton[/B] "Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle. Angle what is your problem man? All I have done the past few weeks is demonstrate to everyone, yourself included, that, well, maybe you are past your best. However, you are still a legend, Kurt, no matter how far past it you are, you are still a legend, and legends, are made to be killed. So tonight Angle, I will add your name to the long, ever growing list of legends I have killed here in the WWE whilst also proving that you don't have what it takes anymore to run with the top stars here on Smackdown, me, of course being the very top of a small group. So small infact that, well, the group is basically just me" [I]Orton grins smugly[/I] "Tonight Kurt Angle, prepare to be killed" [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video plays detailing the feud between Orton and Angle, which started just over 3 weeks ago when Orton attacked Angle after he had just beaten Mr Kennedy, then the following week Orton again jumping Angle in the ring. It finishes by showing Angle's intense promo on the last Smackdown where he said he would kill Orton tonight[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton[/I][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A great, if short match as both men go at it fiercely.Angle goes for an Angle slam but Orton jumps out of it. Orton immediately goes for an RKO but Angle pushes Orton away into the ropes. Orton clings to them, and Angle runs at him to clothesline him out. Orton ducks and immediately rolls Angle over and plants his legs on the middle rope for leverage. The referee doesn't see and counts to three. Randy Orton wins in 12.36 by pinfall[/FONT] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes out to the parking lot where a flash car pulls up. The crowd erupt as the driver side door opens and Batista steps out wearing an expensive suit and sunglasses. He makes his way confidently in to the building[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Orange"]Rey Mysterio is getting ready in his locker room, psyching himself up for his World Heavyweight Title defence against JBL later on in the night. His good friend, The Rabid Wolverine - Chris Benoit comes into Rey's room and the two men embrace.[/COLOR] [B]Benoit[/B] "Rey, I just came in to wish you luck tonight in your match with JBL. You go out there and beat that smug son of a b*tch alright? I know you can do it Rey. And Rey, I know Eddie will be watching tonight, willing you on." [B]Rey[/B] "Thankyou Chris, that means a lot. And congratulations man, you were great out there against Finlay. And I know Eddie is watching, Chris, I just know it" [B]Benoit[/B] "He is, Rey. Good luck tonight, good luck" [FONT="System"][I]The two men shake hands and Benoit leaves, as Rey sits back down and regains his focus[/I][/FONT] [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]We join Michael Cole and Tazz at the announce table[/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, coming up next, expect nothing but blood and pure carnage as The Undertaker and The Great Khali go at it in a Buried Alive match. This really is one of the most brutal and sickening types of matches here in the WWE" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, this match will not be for the faint hearted, it really can leave you extremely unsettled after witnessing the type of match we are most likely about to see between these two giants" [B]Cole[/B] "Folks, the aim in this match is simple, to win this match you must basically beat your opponent to such a state that you can throw him into the, grave, if you will that has been setup near the entrance and then dumping a load of earth onto your opponent which is sitting in the mouth of the huge digger that is parked up alongside the grave. It is nothing short of brutal, there can be no draws in this match, there will be one man left standing at the end of this match" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]With this the music of The Great Khali plays and he, along with his manager, makes his way down to the ring, slowly, before entering the ring and awaiting his opponent[/COLOR] [I]Bongggggggggggggggggggg[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]The crowd rise to their feet as the arena goes dark and The Undertaker slowly makes his way through the curtains and down the aisle to the ring. He climbs the steps, before raising his hands and the lights come back on inside the arena. He enters the ring before removing his cloak, handing it to the timekeeper outside the ring. He then removes his hat before raising his head in the direction of Khali, his eyes rolled back into his head.[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Buried Alive Match[/U] [I]The Undertaker vs The Great Khali[/I] [/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A match of sheer brutality, which starts off with the two men trading heavy blows. It is not long before the match goes out of the ring and the two men use anything they can to gain the advantage. Taker takes the initiative after a good 13 minutes, (both men bloody at this point, Taker after being driven into the ringpost and the steps, Khali, after Taker used a steel chair to deliver 3 vicious shots to his skull,) when he manages to chokeslam Khali through the Spanish announce table at ringside. He drags Khali by the hair up towards the gravesite and goes for the chokeslam again into the grave, however Khali has just enough about him to avoid this and stumbles away from The Undertaker, attempting to distance himself. Taker, at this point, picks up a shovel from by the grave, and stalks Khali down the aisle and hammers it across Khali's back. He again drags Khali up to the grave and raises the shovel above his head. He brings it down on the skull of Khali who, after teetering for a few seconds, finally stumbles backwards into the grave. Taker ambles over to the digger and wearily climbs into the cab before pressing a button. The mouth of the digger begins to tilt and then tips over, sending a huge mound of soil falling onto the body of Khali, completely covering him in the grave. The crowd cheer as the bell rings to signal the end of this bloody, visceral match. The Undertaker wins in 19.57 after burying Khali [/FONT] [B]B[/B] [FONT="System"]Taker, dismounts the cab of the digger and walks over to the grave, never changing the blank expression on his face. He turns away and makes his way up the aisle towards the entrance, turning to acknowledge the crowd, and raises a triumphant hand in the air. Suddenly the crowd start to convey a mixture of boos and sheer shock as a figure comes out from the curtains and attacks The Undertaker. The crowd become quiet through shock as now the whole crowd realises it is Muhammad Hassan, the man thought destroyed by The Undertaker. Hassan reigns some vicious blows on Taker and throws him into the side of the digger. He then smacks Taker across the back of the shoulders with the shovel, which breaks in two. He hauls Taker over towards the grave and gets down on one knee, landing a vicious low blow on Taker before punching him, sending him into the grave. Hassan mounts the cab of the digger and proceeds to scoop up another load of dirt from by the grave before dumping it over the Undertaker, who disappears under the mountain of soil. The crowd are in utter shock as Hassan dismounts, and Daivari, who was knocked out early on in the match by Taker after trying to interfere, walks over and raises the hand of Hassan, presumably picking up where he left off as Hassan's manager. [/FONT] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Josh Matthews is backstage with Mark Henry[/COLOR] [B]Josh[/B] "Mark Henry later tonight you will face Batista, the man you put out of action for 6 months, a man who clearly has one thing on his mind, that being to gain his revenge on you tonight" [B]Henry[/B] "Josh, I am not scared of Batista, tonight I will did to him what I did 6 months ago, I will beat him so bad that he will never again be fit to enter a ring. Batista is no match for me, I am the worlds strongest man, Batista is a mere weakling compared to the likes of me. If he wants to set foot in a ring with me then so be it. He is clearly prepared to end his career here tonight. Because I will destroy Batista tonight, you can bet on that" [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video plays detailing the feud between King Booker and Bobby Lashley over the United States Championship. It shows how Booker won the opportunity by defeating Chris Benoit in a number one contenders match with help from Finlay, and then the tag team match in which Lashley and Burchill beat Booker and Regal just over a week ago.[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]US Title Match[/U] [I]Bobby Lashley (C) vs King Booker[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A short but decent match in which Lashley uses his sheer power whilst Booker uses his repertoire of kicks and cheap eyerakes. The match ends when Lashley sets himself up for the spear. Sharmell gets on the apron and the referee goes over to remonstrate with her. Sharmell flings some brass knuckles over to Booker which the ref doesnt see, neither does Lashley as he is pointing at Sharmell, telling her to butt out. As he turns around, Booker delivers a nasty shot with the brass knucks to the top of Lashley's head at which point Sharmell climbs down from the apron. Booker goes for the cover and the ref counts to 3 as a new US Champion is crowned. King Booker wins in 10.42 by pinfall[/FONT] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Over to the announce table with Cole and Tazz[/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "That's a damn shame Tazz, a new US Champion in King Booker, using the brass knuckles to pick up the victory, absolute damn shame. Shocking. And ladies and gentlemen! shocking is the only word to describe what we witnessed here earlier in the night after the Undertaker vs Great Khali - Buried Alive match. No one could have predicted what was going to happen Tazz, The Undertaker, having won a bloody match against Khali, was walking away, saluting his many fans when he was attacked by... I just can't believe it folks, he was attacked by Muhammad Hassan, a man everyone thought was gone from the WWE forever after seemingly being destroyed by The Undertaker." [B]Tazz[/B] "This was a vicious attack Cole, I was in utter shock when Hassan came running out, at first I just couldn't think straight, I thought I was seeing things to be honest with you. He absolutely decimated Taker, who in all fairness, had just been through a brutal match, and had lost a good bit of blood in the process." [B]Cole[/B] "He wasn't just finished though at beating the hell out of The Undertaker, he buried him under a ton of soil, I.. I just...I.. I am lost for words Tazz. I guess we have to move on anyway, folks next up, probably another brutal match as Batista looks for revenge on the man who put him on the injured list for 6 months, Mark Henry" [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video detailing the feud between Batista and Mark Henry plays, showing how Henry first injured Batista many months ago, leading to Batista forfeiting the World Heavyweight Title, and how he came back recently to viciously attack Henry after he had taken part in a match. It ends with Henry attacking Batista at the contract signing two nights ago on Smackdown, driving him through the table with a Worlds Strongest Slam[/COLOR] [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Batista vs Mark Henry[/I] [/CENTER] [FONT="System"]As soon as the bell rings, Batista launches at Henry and the two men trade heavy punches. They then take turns to run at each other attempting to knock each other off their feet, a test won by Henry. However it is not long until Batista steps up a gear in intensity and really hammers away at henry, letting out months of built up rage and anger. He hits a spinebuster and then nails an astonishing Batista Bomb on Henry to win in 11.08 by pinfall[/FONT] [B]B[/B] [FONT="System"]After the match, Batista heads out of the ring but having got just a few steps up the aisle, he shakes his head and turns, walking around the ring to the announce table area. e picks up a chair and re-enters the ring. Henry is just starting to stumble to his feet and when he does he turns around right into a skull shattering chair shot. Henry is out on the mat lying on hs stomach. Batista is not finished and The Animal delivers another 6 vicious chair shots to the back of Henry. Batista throws the chair away and has a look in his eyes never before seen. Looking like he might actually start crying, Batista leaves the ring and walks up the aisle as the crowd are absolutely shocked but give Batista a standing reception[/FONT] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]A video plays detailing the feud between Rey Mysterio and JBL over the Wolrd Heavyweight Championship. It shows Rey being found beaten four episodes of Smackdown ago and JBL later revealing it was him and then chalenging Rey to put his title on the line. Then it highlights the match where Rey and Kurt Angle beat JBL and Randy Orton in a tag team match the following week. It then shows JBL attacking Rey the next week as Rey made his way to a match against Mr Kennedy with Rey gaining revenge later on attacking JBL after his match with Matt Hardy[/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]World Heavyweight Title Match[/U] [I]Rey Mysterio (C) vs JBL[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="System"]A great match as these two men go all out to end the night as World Heavyweight Champion. Mysterio using his fast style to wear out JBL whilst JBL uses his usual measured approach of stiff punches and heavy blows. The match ends after JBL goes for the Clothesline From Hell, which Mysterio ducks under before dropkicking JBL from behind, sending him onto his knees and onto the middle rope. Mysterio goes for the 619 and hits it sending JBL rolling backwards. He goes for the West Coast Pop but JBL catches him. JBL goes for the last ride but Mysterio counters it into a DDT. He goes out of he ring and stands on the apron and as JBL gets back to his feet, he again goes for the West Coast Pop, this time hitting it and hooking both of JBL's legs to gain the win and retain his World Title. Rey Mysterio wins in 18.59 by pinfall with a West Coast Pop to retain the World Heavyweight Title[/FONT] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Rey Mysterio celebrates his defence of the World Title in the ring, climbing the turnbuckle and holding the belt above his head as the crowd are on their feet celebrating with him.[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [B]FINAL RATING B+[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] London & Kendrick bt The Pitbulls by pinfall to retain the WWE Tag Team titles Chris Benoit bt Finlay by submission in a NO DQ match Gregory Helms bt Billy Kidman by pinfall to retain the Cruiserweight Title Randy Orton bt Kurt Angle by pinfall The Undertaker bt The Great Khali in a buried alive match King Booker bt Bobby Lashley by pinfall to win the US Title Batista bt Mark Henry by pinfall Rey Mysterio bt JBL by pinfall to retain the World Heavyweight Title

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: Hi people, just to update, I have not posted now for 2 weeks as of tomorrow due to being at work all the time :(, however I am hoping to get somethoing done this weekend as I am off for 3 days before then working 9 days straight before I go on holiday for 4 days. I then have a week off after I get back and will hopefully get a lot written up. :D

OOC: Hi people, just to update, I have not posted now for 2 weeks as of tomorrow due to being at work all the time :(, however I am hoping to get somethoing done this weekend as I am off for 3 days before then working 9 days straight before I go on holiday for 4 days. I then have a week off after I get back and will hopefully get a lot written up. :D

[B][I]31st July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/RawBackground2.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B]The John Q. Hammons Center[/B], Springfield, Missouri to a crowd [B]of 9,871[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Raw comes on air as the fireworks weave from the rafters to an explosive finish above the entrance.[/COLOR] [B]JR[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday night Raw, coming to you live from The John Q Hammons Center in Missouri, and folks, it's sure to be one hell of a night here. With me as usual, my colleague Jerry The King Lawler" [B]King[/B] "Thankyou JR, and hello to all the great WWE fans, there are sure to be fireworks tonight, and just what is going to happen next between Vince McMahon and DX?" [B]JR[/B] "King, I wouldn't like to speculate, I really wouldn't" [COLOR="Red"]RVD makes his way to the ring, the crowd booing after his actions on last weeks Raw. He demands a mic from ringside and stands in the middle of the ring.[/COLOR] [B]RVD[/B] "I have worked for far too long to finally earn what I deserve here in the WWE, and there is no way I am going to sit back and let John Cena or Edge steal the show. I will do whatever it takes to hold on to my WWE Title, and if anyone's got a problem with that, then that's just tough, coz I deserve to be champion here on Raw. I have worked my ass off for this company and when they finally decide to give me my chance, there is no way I am going to keep trying to please the fans or whoever, I would rather keep hold of this title than lose it trying to make the fans happy. So no offence, but I've got better things to do than stand out here explaining my actions" [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Red"]With RVD making his way out of the ring to deafening boos, Coach's music hits and the man himself walks out to the top of the ramp[/COLOR] [B]Coach[/B] "RVD, last week on Raw there was a match to decide the number one contender to your WWE Title between John Cena and Edge. This match, however, ended in a no contest due to you deciding to attack both competitors. So it looks like there is no contender for your title Rob!" [I]RVD nods his head and begins to smirk[/I] "However, I have my own personal slant on the whole situation Rob, that being that with neither competitor gaining number one status and you taking it upon yourself to attack both men last week, it seems the only way to settle this is with a triple threat match." [I]RVD's expression suddenly turns to one of shock and anger[/I] "So, RVD, at Summerslam you will face off against John Cena and Edge to decide the WWE Champion" [I]Coach walks off grinning from ear to ear, the crowd cheer heavily, and RVD is left standing in the ring extremely angry at Coach[/I] [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Trish Stratus vs Victoria[/I] [FONT="System"]A very cose match between two of the top performers in the womens division. Trish gains the win after hitting a Stratusfaction on the 5.55 mark to make the cover.[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Red"]After the match, Trish is celebrating but Mickie James runs down and attacks her from behind. Victoria joins in and the two women go at Trish until Beth Phoenix runs in and pulls Mickie away from Trish and slaps her. She then knocks Victoria out of the ring. Trish then chick kicks Mickie out of the ring before turning to Beth and thanking her.[/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Whilst the two ladies are in the ring, Vince McMahons music hits and along with his son Shane, he makes his way towards the ring. Trish and Beth leave the ring and walk up the gap between the ramp and the barricades.[/COLOR] [B]Vince[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure you will all be glad to know that DX will not be here tonight due to the beating we gave them last week on Raw. Incase you missed it take a look at the titantron" [I]The titantron shows footage of last week, when Vince knocked out the ref allowing Big Show to come and destroy DX and allowing Vince to get the pin. Then Big Show continuing the assault on the broken stars, delivering a devastating cobra clutch backbreaker to both men.[/I] "And that folks, is why DX are not here tonight. DX are not here, because, I, my son Shane and Big Show, destroyed them last week here on Raw. I believe we sent out a message to DX last week and anyone who may associate with them that if you cross the McMahons, then that is what happens to you" [B]Shane[/B] "DX, I hope you have learnt your lesson, that if you go around pulling stunts, and trying your best to screw up Raw, then you will be punished! So while you are lying there in your homes, watching us here tonight, just think about that, and decide whether you really want to take us on, DX, because if you do, we will put an end to your childish acts once and for all" [I]With that Vince and Shane embrace briefly and leave the ring full of smiles[/I][B]A[/B] [COLOR="Red"]We go backstage where Charlie Haas is in front of a camera[/COLOR] [B]Haas[/B] "Chris Masters, it's just a matter of time before we meet, and I am going to beat you for the second time Masters. Just like I did a few weeks ago, when I beat you 1-2-3, in the middle of the ring. Just you and me, Masters, no sneaking up and attacking me, no ambushing me, me and you in the ring to a finish. Prepare to get your ass kicked" [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The camera goes back to the arena and focuses on the entrance. Edge's music hits and he and Lita come out through the curtains and stand at the top of the ramp. They share a kiss and make their way to the ring[/COLOR] [B]Edge[/B] "So it looks like I am finally going to get my chance to regain the WWE Title, and it's about damn time, although as usual it seems I am being screwed, as I have to face not one but two opponents. Well RVD, John Cena! at Summerslam I will shatter both of your dreams to become a two time WWE Champion. Tonight however, I have just been informed I have to compete against a rookie. A rookie in his first match here in the WWE. Whilst I should be allowed to rest, I suppose I shouldn't complain at being given an easy warm up match. So come on bring him out, so we can get this over with" [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Familiar music plays, and the crowd react both in confusion and excitement. The music is that of the late Davey Boy Smith. A young man comes out in tights with the British flag emblazoned on them. Lilian Garcia introduces the debutant as Harry Smith, the son of The British Bulldog[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Edge vs Harry Smith[/I] [FONT="System"]Edge gets more than he bargained for as the debutant Smith showed that he may be more than capable of following in the footsteps of his father. He gets is a good amount of offence and shows off his mat skills well. However his inexperience shows and Edge Spears Smith to win in 11.54 by pinfall.[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Red"]After the match, Harry Smith, having recovered from the Spear during Edge's celebrations, stands up and walks over to Edge. Smith holds out a hand to Edge but instead of reciprocating with a handshake, Edge floors Smith with a solid right hook before leaving the ring as he and Lita, make their way up the ramp, pleased with their actions.[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Green"]We cut to Coach's office where we see Val Venis, Matt Striker and Stevie Richards burst in and ask Coach if he knows who was responsible for their seperate attacks last week. They are all, understandably, angry and ask Coach what he is going to do about it. Coach says he is just as concerned that someone is going around beating up his stars and vows to find out exactly who was responsible.[/COLOR] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Elsewhere backstage, Todd Grisham is trying to get a few words with RVD. Grisham asks RVD what he thinks his chances are of retaining hsi title at Summerslam. RVD says he should be not be facing two men at once and is angry at Coach for making him face both Edge and Cena. He says Coach is incompetent and has no right to make such decisions. He then walks off in a huff leaving Todd Grisham speechless.[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Chris Masters vs Eugene[/I] [FONT="System"]An easy victory as Masters destroys Eugene. Never giving him a chance he applies the Masterlock and Eugene taps for Masters to win by submission in 3.14[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Masters demands a mic from ringside after his win[/COLOR] Masters " Haas, did you see that? that is how easy it is going to be for me when I beat you down. You will not beat me Haas, you will not escape my Masterlock, just as noone here in the WWE ever has. I will make you tap out and then pass out Haas. [I]Masters drops the mic and heads off up the ramp[/I] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Green"]We cut back ot Coach's office, where he is smiling into the camera[/COLOR] [B]Coach[/B] "RVD I saw you had something to say earlier on. Quite frankly I do not take kindly to being spoken about in that way. So tonight, to hopefully get you to learn from your mistakes, I have made a match. In one corner it will be yourself, RVD and in the opposite corner, it will be Carlito." [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Backstage again, this time in Vince McMahons office, Shane is just leaving when the Spirit Squad walk in all hyper. They tell Vince that it has been an honour to fight on his behalf in the past and want to do battle again on behalf of the McMahons by doing whatever they can against DX. Vince however reminds them that all they do is keep failing and being made to look ridiculous where DX are concerned, and as they have let him down, they must put their Tag Titles on the line tonight against The Highlanders. [/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Umaga vs Snitsky[/I] [FONT="System"]Umaga continues his undefeated streak, impressivley dispatching of the powerful Snitsky. He wins by pinfall after a Samoan Spike in 3.40[/FONT] [/CENTER] [B]C[/B] [I][B]WOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/B][/I] [COLOR="Red"]Ric Flair comes out and stands at the top of the ramp holding a steel chair in one hand and a microphone in the other.[/COLOR] [B]Flair[/B] "Umaga, let me get straight to he point. A few weeks ago, you got into my business, attacking me after I had a match with Nitro. Jump to last week when I beat the living crap out of you with this steel chair. So Arnold, or whatever your name is boy, tell Umaga I challenge him to a match at Summerslam. Wooooooooooooooo" [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Red"]A video plays hyping the Triple Threat match for the Intercontinental Title at Summerslam between Johnny Nitro, Shelton Benjamin and Carlito.[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Green"]When the video has finished we find that Johnny Nitro along with Melina has made his way into the ring where he is holding a mic.[/COLOR] [B]Nitro[/B] "At Summerslam, I defend my Intercontinental Title against not one, but two opponents in a Triple Threat Match. After Summerslam, I will still be your Intercontinental champion. Do you know why? Because I am the greatest superstar in the WWE today, and I will have no problem in retaining my title against 2 opponents. Carlito and Shelton Benjamin, yeah you're good, you both may be amongst the most athletic superstars in the business at this very time, but neither of you have what I posess. Pure talent. That is why I hold, and will continue to hold, the Intercontinental Title, for a long time yet. With the beautiful Melina by my side, things are only going to get better for Johnny Nitro in the WWE. Now if you will excuse me, I have a photoshoot to get to. Thankyou very much." [COLOR="Red"]Nitro, title belt hanging from his own belt, opens the ropes up for Melina to step through. The pair make their way down the ringsteps, laughing, with their arms around one another and make their way up the ramp and through the curtains.[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]World Tag Team Titles Match[/U] [I]Spirit Squad: Kenny and Mikey vs The Highlanders[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldTagTeamChampionships.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="System"]The Highlanders put in a good effort but the weight of numbers of The Spirit Squad are too great and they pick up a dodgy win to retain their titles. Kenny gets the pin over Robbie McAllister after Mitch lays him out with one of the belts whilst Johnny and Nicky distract the referee and Rory McAllister. Mitch, Nicky and Johnny also got involved on various occasions throughout the entire match. Kenny and Mikey win in 11.38 by pinfall[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Val Venis, Matt Striker and Stevie Richards are walking together backstage discussing angrily, who they think might have been behind the attack. They all say they have no idea and carry on walking. All of a sudden a big stack of boxes erupts into flames behind them sending them all to the floor and crawling away for the stack. They are all shocked and scared and having helped each other up they run off from the bizarre incident.[/COLOR] [B]C[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event - Non Title[/U] [I]Carlito vs RVD[/I] [FONT="System"]An extremely even match between these two highly athletic stars. RVD gains a cheap win, desperately rolling Carlito up and using the ropes for leverage. RVD wins by pinfall in 12.33[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Red"]As soon as the match is over, Edge comes running out to the ring, followed shortly by John Cena. The two men attack RVD before attacking each other. RVD then joins in an open 3 way brawl[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [B]JR[/B] "Oh my Gawd, King, this war between these three superstars really has intensified tonight" [B]King[/B] "This is great, JR, they are beating the crap out of each other" [B]JR[/B] [I]By this time, shouting in excitement[/I] "Folks this is out of control, if you had any doubts just what this title means to these three men, those doubts have surely been cleared up. Ladies and gentlemen, join us next week for what is sure to be another highly charged episode of Raw" [I][FONT="System"]The show ends as Cena, Edge and RVD are still brawling in the ring as a slew of officials run out to try and break up the melee[/FONT][/I] [B]FINAL RATING B-[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Trish Stratus bt Victoria by pinfall Edge bt Harry Smith by pinfall Chris Masters bt Eugene by submission Umaga bt Snitsky by pinfall Spirit Squad: Mikey & Kenny bt The Highlanders by pinfall to retain the World Tag Team Titles RVD bt Carlito by pinfall

[B][I]31st July 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/RawBackground2.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B]The John Q. Hammons Center[/B], Springfield, Missouri to a crowd [B]of 9,871[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Raw comes on air as the fireworks weave from the rafters to an explosive finish above the entrance.[/COLOR] [B]JR[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday night Raw, coming to you live from The John Q Hammons Center in Missouri, and folks, it's sure to be one hell of a night here. With me as usual, my colleague Jerry The King Lawler" [B]King[/B] "Thankyou JR, and hello to all the great WWE fans, there are sure to be fireworks tonight, and just what is going to happen next between Vince McMahon and DX?" [B]JR[/B] "King, I wouldn't like to speculate, I really wouldn't" [COLOR="Red"]RVD makes his way to the ring, the crowd booing after his actions on last weeks Raw. He demands a mic from ringside and stands in the middle of the ring.[/COLOR] [B]RVD[/B] "I have worked for far too long to finally earn what I deserve here in the WWE, and there is no way I am going to sit back and let John Cena or Edge steal the show. I will do whatever it takes to hold on to my WWE Title, and if anyone's got a problem with that, then that's just tough, coz I deserve to be champion here on Raw. I have worked my ass off for this company and when they finally decide to give me my chance, there is no way I am going to keep trying to please the fans or whoever, I would rather keep hold of this title than lose it trying to make the fans happy. So no offence, but I've got better things to do than stand out here explaining my actions" [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Red"]With RVD making his way out of the ring to deafening boos, Coach's music hits and the man himself walks out to the top of the ramp[/COLOR] [B]Coach[/B] "RVD, last week on Raw there was a match to decide the number one contender to your WWE Title between John Cena and Edge. This match, however, ended in a no contest due to you deciding to attack both competitors. So it looks like there is no contender for your title Rob!" [I]RVD nods his head and begins to smirk[/I] "However, I have my own personal slant on the whole situation Rob, that being that with neither competitor gaining number one status and you taking it upon yourself to attack both men last week, it seems the only way to settle this is with a triple threat match." [I]RVD's expression suddenly turns to one of shock and anger[/I] "So, RVD, at Summerslam you will face off against John Cena and Edge to decide the WWE Champion" [I]Coach walks off grinning from ear to ear, the crowd cheer heavily, and RVD is left standing in the ring extremely angry at Coach[/I] [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Trish Stratus vs Victoria[/I] [FONT="System"]A very cose match between two of the top performers in the womens division. Trish gains the win after hitting a Stratusfaction on the 5.55 mark to make the cover.[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Red"]After the match, Trish is celebrating but Mickie James runs down and attacks her from behind. Victoria joins in and the two women go at Trish until Beth Phoenix runs in and pulls Mickie away from Trish and slaps her. She then knocks Victoria out of the ring. Trish then chick kicks Mickie out of the ring before turning to Beth and thanking her.[/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Green"]Whilst the two ladies are in the ring, Vince McMahons music hits and along with his son Shane, he makes his way towards the ring. Trish and Beth leave the ring and walk up the gap between the ramp and the barricades.[/COLOR] [B]Vince[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure you will all be glad to know that DX will not be here tonight due to the beating we gave them last week on Raw. Incase you missed it take a look at the titantron" [I]The titantron shows footage of last week, when Vince knocked out the ref allowing Big Show to come and destroy DX and allowing Vince to get the pin. Then Big Show continuing the assault on the broken stars, delivering a devastating cobra clutch backbreaker to both men.[/I] "And that folks, is why DX are not here tonight. DX are not here, because, I, my son Shane and Big Show, destroyed them last week here on Raw. I believe we sent out a message to DX last week and anyone who may associate with them that if you cross the McMahons, then that is what happens to you" [B]Shane[/B] "DX, I hope you have learnt your lesson, that if you go around pulling stunts, and trying your best to screw up Raw, then you will be punished! So while you are lying there in your homes, watching us here tonight, just think about that, and decide whether you really want to take us on, DX, because if you do, we will put an end to your childish acts once and for all" [I]With that Vince and Shane embrace briefly and leave the ring full of smiles[/I][B]A[/B] [COLOR="Red"]We go backstage where Charlie Haas is in front of a camera[/COLOR] [B]Haas[/B] "Chris Masters, it's just a matter of time before we meet, and I am going to beat you for the second time Masters. Just like I did a few weeks ago, when I beat you 1-2-3, in the middle of the ring. Just you and me, Masters, no sneaking up and attacking me, no ambushing me, me and you in the ring to a finish. Prepare to get your ass kicked" [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Red"]The camera goes back to the arena and focuses on the entrance. Edge's music hits and he and Lita come out through the curtains and stand at the top of the ramp. They share a kiss and make their way to the ring[/COLOR] [B]Edge[/B] "So it looks like I am finally going to get my chance to regain the WWE Title, and it's about damn time, although as usual it seems I am being screwed, as I have to face not one but two opponents. Well RVD, John Cena! at Summerslam I will shatter both of your dreams to become a two time WWE Champion. Tonight however, I have just been informed I have to compete against a rookie. A rookie in his first match here in the WWE. Whilst I should be allowed to rest, I suppose I shouldn't complain at being given an easy warm up match. So come on bring him out, so we can get this over with" [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Familiar music plays, and the crowd react both in confusion and excitement. The music is that of the late Davey Boy Smith. A young man comes out in tights with the British flag emblazoned on them. Lilian Garcia introduces the debutant as Harry Smith, the son of The British Bulldog[/COLOR] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Edge vs Harry Smith[/I] [FONT="System"]Edge gets more than he bargained for as the debutant Smith showed that he may be more than capable of following in the footsteps of his father. He gets is a good amount of offence and shows off his mat skills well. However his inexperience shows and Edge Spears Smith to win in 11.54 by pinfall.[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Red"]After the match, Harry Smith, having recovered from the Spear during Edge's celebrations, stands up and walks over to Edge. Smith holds out a hand to Edge but instead of reciprocating with a handshake, Edge floors Smith with a solid right hook before leaving the ring as he and Lita, make their way up the ramp, pleased with their actions.[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Green"]We cut to Coach's office where we see Val Venis, Matt Striker and Stevie Richards burst in and ask Coach if he knows who was responsible for their seperate attacks last week. They are all, understandably, angry and ask Coach what he is going to do about it. Coach says he is just as concerned that someone is going around beating up his stars and vows to find out exactly who was responsible.[/COLOR] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Elsewhere backstage, Todd Grisham is trying to get a few words with RVD. Grisham asks RVD what he thinks his chances are of retaining hsi title at Summerslam. RVD says he should be not be facing two men at once and is angry at Coach for making him face both Edge and Cena. He says Coach is incompetent and has no right to make such decisions. He then walks off in a huff leaving Todd Grisham speechless.[/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Chris Masters vs Eugene[/I] [FONT="System"]An easy victory as Masters destroys Eugene. Never giving him a chance he applies the Masterlock and Eugene taps for Masters to win by submission in 3.14[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Masters demands a mic from ringside after his win[/COLOR] Masters " Haas, did you see that? that is how easy it is going to be for me when I beat you down. You will not beat me Haas, you will not escape my Masterlock, just as noone here in the WWE ever has. I will make you tap out and then pass out Haas. [I]Masters drops the mic and heads off up the ramp[/I] [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Green"]We cut back ot Coach's office, where he is smiling into the camera[/COLOR] [B]Coach[/B] "RVD I saw you had something to say earlier on. Quite frankly I do not take kindly to being spoken about in that way. So tonight, to hopefully get you to learn from your mistakes, I have made a match. In one corner it will be yourself, RVD and in the opposite corner, it will be Carlito." [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Backstage again, this time in Vince McMahons office, Shane is just leaving when the Spirit Squad walk in all hyper. They tell Vince that it has been an honour to fight on his behalf in the past and want to do battle again on behalf of the McMahons by doing whatever they can against DX. Vince however reminds them that all they do is keep failing and being made to look ridiculous where DX are concerned, and as they have let him down, they must put their Tag Titles on the line tonight against The Highlanders. [/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Umaga vs Snitsky[/I] [FONT="System"]Umaga continues his undefeated streak, impressivley dispatching of the powerful Snitsky. He wins by pinfall after a Samoan Spike in 3.40[/FONT] [/CENTER] [B]C[/B] [I][B]WOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/B][/I] [COLOR="Red"]Ric Flair comes out and stands at the top of the ramp holding a steel chair in one hand and a microphone in the other.[/COLOR] [B]Flair[/B] "Umaga, let me get straight to he point. A few weeks ago, you got into my business, attacking me after I had a match with Nitro. Jump to last week when I beat the living crap out of you with this steel chair. So Arnold, or whatever your name is boy, tell Umaga I challenge him to a match at Summerslam. Wooooooooooooooo" [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Red"]A video plays hyping the Triple Threat match for the Intercontinental Title at Summerslam between Johnny Nitro, Shelton Benjamin and Carlito.[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Green"]When the video has finished we find that Johnny Nitro along with Melina has made his way into the ring where he is holding a mic.[/COLOR] [B]Nitro[/B] "At Summerslam, I defend my Intercontinental Title against not one, but two opponents in a Triple Threat Match. After Summerslam, I will still be your Intercontinental champion. Do you know why? Because I am the greatest superstar in the WWE today, and I will have no problem in retaining my title against 2 opponents. Carlito and Shelton Benjamin, yeah you're good, you both may be amongst the most athletic superstars in the business at this very time, but neither of you have what I posess. Pure talent. That is why I hold, and will continue to hold, the Intercontinental Title, for a long time yet. With the beautiful Melina by my side, things are only going to get better for Johnny Nitro in the WWE. Now if you will excuse me, I have a photoshoot to get to. Thankyou very much." [COLOR="Red"]Nitro, title belt hanging from his own belt, opens the ropes up for Melina to step through. The pair make their way down the ringsteps, laughing, with their arms around one another and make their way up the ramp and through the curtains.[/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]World Tag Team Titles Match[/U] [I]Spirit Squad: Kenny and Mikey vs The Highlanders[/I] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldTagTeamChampionships.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="System"]The Highlanders put in a good effort but the weight of numbers of The Spirit Squad are too great and they pick up a dodgy win to retain their titles. Kenny gets the pin over Robbie McAllister after Mitch lays him out with one of the belts whilst Johnny and Nicky distract the referee and Rory McAllister. Mitch, Nicky and Johnny also got involved on various occasions throughout the entire match. Kenny and Mikey win in 11.38 by pinfall[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Val Venis, Matt Striker and Stevie Richards are walking together backstage discussing angrily, who they think might have been behind the attack. They all say they have no idea and carry on walking. All of a sudden a big stack of boxes erupts into flames behind them sending them all to the floor and crawling away for the stack. They are all shocked and scared and having helped each other up they run off from the bizarre incident.[/COLOR] [B]C[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event - Non Title[/U] [I]Carlito vs RVD[/I] [FONT="System"]An extremely even match between these two highly athletic stars. RVD gains a cheap win, desperately rolling Carlito up and using the ropes for leverage. RVD wins by pinfall in 12.33[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Red"]As soon as the match is over, Edge comes running out to the ring, followed shortly by John Cena. The two men attack RVD before attacking each other. RVD then joins in an open 3 way brawl[/COLOR] [B]A[/B] [B]JR[/B] "Oh my Gawd, King, this war between these three superstars really has intensified tonight" [B]King[/B] "This is great, JR, they are beating the crap out of each other" [B]JR[/B] [I]By this time, shouting in excitement[/I] "Folks this is out of control, if you had any doubts just what this title means to these three men, those doubts have surely been cleared up. Ladies and gentlemen, join us next week for what is sure to be another highly charged episode of Raw" [I][FONT="System"]The show ends as Cena, Edge and RVD are still brawling in the ring as a slew of officials run out to try and break up the melee[/FONT][/I] [B]FINAL RATING B-[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Trish Stratus bt Victoria by pinfall Edge bt Harry Smith by pinfall Chris Masters bt Eugene by submission Umaga bt Snitsky by pinfall Spirit Squad: Mikey & Kenny bt The Highlanders by pinfall to retain the World Tag Team Titles RVD bt Carlito by pinfall

• 2 weeks later...
[B][I]4th August 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownBackground.jpg[/IMG] Held at [I][B]The Municipal Auditorium[/B][/I], Kansas City, Missouri to a crowd of [B]9,420[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]The first Smackdown since the Great American Bash begins to a massive roar from the crowd as the fireworks fly through the air[/B][/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday night Smackdown. Thankyou all for inviting us into your living rooms for the first Smackdown since The Great American Bash. Alongside me tonight, as always, is Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Thankyou Cole, what a night it was last Sunday in Pittsburgh, and I can assure you tonight will be no different as the fallout of The Bash makes its mark" [B]Cole[/B] "It sure is set to be one hell of a night, and folks coming up later, Theodore Long made this matchup earlier today, we will have a Triple Threat Tag Team Match to decide the number one contenders to Paul London and Brian Kendrick's Tag Titles. The Pitbulls, who lost on Sunday to London and Kendrick, will have to beat both the team of The Basham Brothers and that of William Regal and Finlay" [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Theodore Long is in his office when JBL comes barging in[/B] [/COLOR] [B]Long[/B] "Hey JBL, what can I do for you player" [B]JBL[/B] "What can you do for me? WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME? I'll tell you what the hell you can do Teddy, you can give me a rematch against Rey Mysterio tonight for the World Heavyweight Title" [B]Long[/B] "And why should I do that JBL?" [B]JBL[/B] "Why? because I had that little jumping bean beat last night, before, I was distracted Teddy.." [B]Long[/B] "Distracted? as far as I saw it JBL, Rey Mysterio beat you 1-2-3" [B]JBL[/B] "I was distracted Teddy.. [B]Long[/B] "What by JBL? why don't you tell me?" [B]JBL[/B] "It doesn't matter what by, the bottom line is I deserve a rematch at Mysterio for his World Title, are you going to give it me or what? [B]Long[/B] "I tell you what JBL, I'll give you another title shot at Rey Mysterio" [B][I]The crowd boo[/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "But player, it doesn't just go down like that, first you will have to earn your shot, tonight we are going to have ourselves a number one contenders match for the Wolrd Heavyweight Title, and your opponent JBL, will be, The Animal: Batista" [B][I]The crowd erupt, and JBL's face drops before turning to a look of anger[/I][/B] [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Billy Kidman vs Nunzio[/I] [FONT="System"]Kidman looks good on his Smackdown return debut beating Nunzio in 6.05 by pinfall after hitting an impressive Shooting Star Press[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]D[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]After the match, Gregory Helms runs down and attacks Kidman, hitting him with a shining wizard after many punches and kicks all over Kidman's body[/B][/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Helms grabs a mic after his assault on Kidman and tells him that he has just proved there is still noone on Smackdown capable of taking away his Cruiserweight Title[/B][/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]The camera is focused on the door of Teddy Long's office. The door opens and Long comes out. No sooner has he stepped foot outside, Mr Kennedy shows up, and gets in his face[/B][/COLOR] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Teddy Long. Do you realise what a letdown the Great American Bash was last Sunday? All the fans wanted to see one person last week, me, Mr Kennedy, and you didn't even put me in a damn match. I am Smackdown, Teddy. I am single handedly changing Friday nights, and you don't see fit to have me on the show at all, let alone have me in a match. I am the most charismatic, enigmatic superstar on the roster Teddy, and you made a huge mistake last week" [B]Long[/B] "Let me stop you right there player, I agree, you are a very talented superstar here on Smackdown, but I can't please everyone now can I? I tell you what, you say you are the most charismatic superstar here on Smackdown, maybe before this week started, you were, but now I'm not so sure. So here's what we're gonna do. How about tonight Mr Kennedy, you compete in the main event match against a surprise superstar who I think may just be that little bit more charismatic than you, can you feel that player?" [B]Kennedy[/B] "Yeh, Yeah I can feel that Teddy, it's about time I was main eventing around here, it's just a damn shame it's taken you so long to realise where I ought to be" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]The crowd let out a huge boo as Muhammad Hassan and Daivari make their way down to the ring[/B][/COLOR] [B]Daivari[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, you all thought he was gone, you all thought The Undertaker had rid the WWE of Muhammad Hassan, well you were all wrong. At The Great American Bash, my client, destroyed The Undertaker, not only beating him to a bloody pulp but then burying The Undertaker under a ton of dirt. My client has destroyed The Undertaker, and unlike last Sunday when Muhammad came back, having presumably gone for good, there is absolutely no coming back for The Undertaker. My client has killed The Undertaker for good. Tonight, infact now, my client will take over as the dominant force here on Smackdown, competing in his first match back. His opponent will be noneother than........ Funaki" [B]B-[/B] [B][I]Daivari and Hassan both grin, mockingly as Funaki makes his way to the ring for his match with Hassan[/I][/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Muhammad Hassan vs Funaki[/I] [FONT="System"]Hassan destroys Funaki in a complete no contest. He wins by submission after 2.50 with the Camel Clutch[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Hassan demands a mic and this time does the talking himself[/B][/COLOR] [B]Hassan[/B] "Undertaker, your place as top dog here on Smackdown has been filled. I am the new dominant force here on Smackdown and if you think you have any chance of reclaiming that spot, you better think again. Hell I don't know why I'm even saying this. I killed The Undertaker last Sunday night, he will never return, and I will reign here as the number one star of Smackdown" [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]King Booker pops up on camera in a backstage area and the crowd boo deafeningly[/B][/COLOR] [B]Booker[/B] "The King of Smackdown finally has Gold around his waist. Gold that a king such as myself deserves so much. On Sunday I beat that lowly peasant Bobby Lashley to become the United States Champion and took what I deserved. Bobby Lashley, you were humbled on Sunday, you knelt at the feet of King Booker as I stripped you of the Gold that such a lowly peasant does not deserve to be furnished with. Bobby Lashley, I was simply too good for you on Sunday night and always will be. The King must now go and take a royal bath with his beautiful Queen Sharmell. I bid ye all fairwell, lowly peasants" [B]C+[/B] [B][I]Booker walks off and the crowd boo even louder than before[/I][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cole and Tazz appear on screen, sat at their announce table, and hype the huge match later on to determine the number one contender for Rey Mysterio's World Heavyweight Title, to be contested between JBL and Batista.[/B][/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [CENTER][B]TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]WWE Tag Team Titles No1 Contenders Match[/U] [I]The Bashams vs The Pitbulls vs Finlay & Regal[/I] [FONT="System"]A frenetic match in which one member of each team is legal as in a singles triple threat match. Jamie noble hits his finisher on Doug Basham, (Danny Basham is lying outside the ring hurt from a previous encounter eith Kid Kash) and goes for the pin but Regal distracts the referee. Finlay enters the ring with his shillelagh and smacks Noble in the skull. Regal then steps down and goes after Kash pulling him off the apron. Finlay hooks Nobles leg and the referee counts to 3 as Finlay and Regal become the new number one contenders to London & Kendricks Tag Titles. Finlay and Regal win by pinfall in 12.26[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]After a break Randy Orton's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring and procures himself a mic[/B][/COLOR] [B]Orton[/B] "Last Sunday at The Great American Bash I defeated Kurt Angle to add another legend to the long list of legends that I have killed here in the WWE. Angle I proved to you that I am the better wrestler and that I am too good for you on any given day. I pinned you 1-2-3 Angle, and you know what, I didn't even need to nail you with my R.K.O to do so, I just rolled you up and took you down. For those of you who didn't see me pin Kurt Angle on Sunday, just take a look" [B][I]The titantron shows Orton rolling up Angle and using the ropes for leverage to gain the win[/I][/B] "See how easy that was? Kurt you are supposed to be an olympic gold medalist and I killed you on Sunday as easy as that. Maybe it's time you hung up your boots Angle, and stopped living off the memory of achieving your medal, coz that's all you are now Angle. You are past your best, you are not good enough to run with me and any of the other top stars here in the WWE" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Kurt Angles music plays over the P.A. and the crowd go nuts. The olympic hero comes through the curtain with a mic already in his hand, and stands at the top of the stage.[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Angle[/B] "Cut the music, cut the damn music" [I][B]His music stops and an intense looking Angle raises the mic to his mouth[/B][/I] "Orton, you little bastard, who in the hell do you think you are? The only reason you beat me on Sunday is becasue you cheated, Orton, and now you have the damn cheek to come out here and claim I am past my best. [B]Orton[/B] "Yeh that's what I'm saying......." [B]Angle[/B] "SHUT UP you little punk, and wait til I've finished. You really think you're better than me? that I'm past it? well why don't we have a rematch, Orton? You and me, next week, right here on Smackdown" [B]Orton[/B] "You're on Kurt, it will be a pleasure to prove that Sunday wasn't a fluke, to prove that you are past it, and to prove once again that I am the legend killer" [B][I]Angle's face washes over with a satisfied smile, whilst Orton has a look of his usual complete smugness, confident that he will beat Angle yet again[/I][/B] [B]B, A & B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Non Title[/U] [I]Rey Mysterio vs Simon Dean[/I] [FONT="System"]Mysterio easily beats Simon dean in 4.46 by pinfall after a West Coast Pop[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]B-[/B] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Mysterio celebrates his win as the crowd cheer the man who retained his World Heavyweight Title on Sunday[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Bobby Lashley appears on camera somewhere backstage[/B][/COLOR] [B]Lashley[/B] "King Booker, on Sunday you took my US Title away from me, and I want it back. My head is still hurting after you used those brass knuckles on me Booker, and that is something I will not forget easily. I demand a rematch Booker, and if you don't give me my rematch, there will be repercussions. I'm getting my US Title back Booker, you better be ready" [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]World Heavyweight Title No1 Contenders Match[/U] [I]Batista vs JBL[/I] [FONT="System"]Batista is in impressive form and dominates JBL for the most part. JBL gets going a couple of times but is quickly closed down by Batista and his sheer strength. However JBL picks up the win when he pushes Batista into the referee, and as the ref is regaining his bearings, he delivers a low blow on Batista. As the ref turns around, JBL goes for the Clothesline From Hell and pins Batista in 15.32[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Regal and Finlay appear on screen and hype the fact that they are the new No1 contenders to London & Kendrick's Tag Team Titles. They say that the champs had best be prepared as they have not yet faced a pair so vicious and hungry for the titles as they are.[/B][/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Orange"][B]The music of Mr Kennedy hits and he makes his way to the ring for the main event. He steps in to the ring and orders the ring announcer out. A mic drops from the rafters and Mr Kennedy does his usual self introduction[/B][/COLOR] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, I weigh in tonight at an impressive 240 pounds, I hail from Green Bay Wisconsin, I am MISTERRRRRRRRR KENNEDY" [B][I]Mr Kennedy takes a long pause and makes his way to the corner, climbing the turnbuckle before positioning the mic back to his lips[/I][/B] "KENNNNEDYYYYYY" "Now come on, who is this "surprise" opponent you have for me tonight? who could you have that is possibly more enigmatic or indeed charismatic than me? everyone knows I am the most charismatic superstar in the history of the WWE, so come on Teddy, who is it? bring him out" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Familiar music plays over the P.A. and the crowd erupt.[/B][/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "I don't believe it, he's back!" [B]Tazz[/B] "My god Cole, I never thought we'd see him here again" [B]Cole[/B] "It's... It's Christian, Christian is back here in the WWE, Christian is back here on Smackdown!" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Christian makes his way to the ring, the crowd on their feet, delighted to have Christian back[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event[/U] [I]Christian vs Mr Kennedy[/I] [FONT="System"]A good match, the crowd electric throughout. Both stars impressed heavily, especially Christian on his return. The end comes after 14.32 as Christian rolls away from an attempted Kenton Bomb, getting to his feet and hitting Kennedy with an Unprettier to win by pinfall.[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]B-[/B] [B][I]After the match Christian asks for a mic from ringside and stands in the centre of the ring[/I][/B] [B]Christian[/B] "I just want to say, to all you great Smackdown fans, it's great to be back here on Friday Night Smackdown!" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]The crowd go nuts, chanting Christian's name[/COLOR][/I][/B] "This time, I am going to achieve what I should have last time, I am going to win Gold here on Smackdown, and you had all better believe that. So I guess that leaves me with one thing left to say. To all my peeps and all those fools, say it loud CHRISTIAN RULES!" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]The crowd are lapping up everyword and Christian drops the mic before mounting the turnbuckle and celebrating his win and his return with his fans.[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]A[/B] [I][FONT="System"][B]The show fades out as Christian continues to bask in the electric atmosphere generating from the crowd[/B] [/FONT][/I] [B]FINAL RATING C+[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Billy Kidman bt Nunzio by pinfall Muhammad Hassan bt Funaki by submission Finlay&Regal bt The Bashams and The Pitbulls by pinfall (WWE Tag Team Titles No1 Contenders Match) Rey Mysterio bt Simon Dean by pinfall JBL bt Batista by pinfall (World Heavyweight Title No1 Contenders Match) Christian bt Mr Kennedy by pinfall

[B][I]4th August 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownBackground.jpg[/IMG] Held at [I][B]The Municipal Auditorium[/B][/I], Kansas City, Missouri to a crowd of [B]9,420[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]The first Smackdown since the Great American Bash begins to a massive roar from the crowd as the fireworks fly through the air[/B][/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday night Smackdown. Thankyou all for inviting us into your living rooms for the first Smackdown since The Great American Bash. Alongside me tonight, as always, is Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Thankyou Cole, what a night it was last Sunday in Pittsburgh, and I can assure you tonight will be no different as the fallout of The Bash makes its mark" [B]Cole[/B] "It sure is set to be one hell of a night, and folks coming up later, Theodore Long made this matchup earlier today, we will have a Triple Threat Tag Team Match to decide the number one contenders to Paul London and Brian Kendrick's Tag Titles. The Pitbulls, who lost on Sunday to London and Kendrick, will have to beat both the team of The Basham Brothers and that of William Regal and Finlay" [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Theodore Long is in his office when JBL comes barging in[/B] [/COLOR] [B]Long[/B] "Hey JBL, what can I do for you player" [B]JBL[/B] "What can you do for me? WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME? I'll tell you what the hell you can do Teddy, you can give me a rematch against Rey Mysterio tonight for the World Heavyweight Title" [B]Long[/B] "And why should I do that JBL?" [B]JBL[/B] "Why? because I had that little jumping bean beat last night, before, I was distracted Teddy.." [B]Long[/B] "Distracted? as far as I saw it JBL, Rey Mysterio beat you 1-2-3" [B]JBL[/B] "I was distracted Teddy.. [B]Long[/B] "What by JBL? why don't you tell me?" [B]JBL[/B] "It doesn't matter what by, the bottom line is I deserve a rematch at Mysterio for his World Title, are you going to give it me or what? [B]Long[/B] "I tell you what JBL, I'll give you another title shot at Rey Mysterio" [B][I]The crowd boo[/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "But player, it doesn't just go down like that, first you will have to earn your shot, tonight we are going to have ourselves a number one contenders match for the Wolrd Heavyweight Title, and your opponent JBL, will be, The Animal: Batista" [B][I]The crowd erupt, and JBL's face drops before turning to a look of anger[/I][/B] [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Billy Kidman vs Nunzio[/I] [FONT="System"]Kidman looks good on his Smackdown return debut beating Nunzio in 6.05 by pinfall after hitting an impressive Shooting Star Press[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]D[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]After the match, Gregory Helms runs down and attacks Kidman, hitting him with a shining wizard after many punches and kicks all over Kidman's body[/B][/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Helms grabs a mic after his assault on Kidman and tells him that he has just proved there is still noone on Smackdown capable of taking away his Cruiserweight Title[/B][/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]The camera is focused on the door of Teddy Long's office. The door opens and Long comes out. No sooner has he stepped foot outside, Mr Kennedy shows up, and gets in his face[/B][/COLOR] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Teddy Long. Do you realise what a letdown the Great American Bash was last Sunday? All the fans wanted to see one person last week, me, Mr Kennedy, and you didn't even put me in a damn match. I am Smackdown, Teddy. I am single handedly changing Friday nights, and you don't see fit to have me on the show at all, let alone have me in a match. I am the most charismatic, enigmatic superstar on the roster Teddy, and you made a huge mistake last week" [B]Long[/B] "Let me stop you right there player, I agree, you are a very talented superstar here on Smackdown, but I can't please everyone now can I? I tell you what, you say you are the most charismatic superstar here on Smackdown, maybe before this week started, you were, but now I'm not so sure. So here's what we're gonna do. How about tonight Mr Kennedy, you compete in the main event match against a surprise superstar who I think may just be that little bit more charismatic than you, can you feel that player?" [B]Kennedy[/B] "Yeh, Yeah I can feel that Teddy, it's about time I was main eventing around here, it's just a damn shame it's taken you so long to realise where I ought to be" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]The crowd let out a huge boo as Muhammad Hassan and Daivari make their way down to the ring[/B][/COLOR] [B]Daivari[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, you all thought he was gone, you all thought The Undertaker had rid the WWE of Muhammad Hassan, well you were all wrong. At The Great American Bash, my client, destroyed The Undertaker, not only beating him to a bloody pulp but then burying The Undertaker under a ton of dirt. My client has destroyed The Undertaker, and unlike last Sunday when Muhammad came back, having presumably gone for good, there is absolutely no coming back for The Undertaker. My client has killed The Undertaker for good. Tonight, infact now, my client will take over as the dominant force here on Smackdown, competing in his first match back. His opponent will be noneother than........ Funaki" [B]B-[/B] [B][I]Daivari and Hassan both grin, mockingly as Funaki makes his way to the ring for his match with Hassan[/I][/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Muhammad Hassan vs Funaki[/I] [FONT="System"]Hassan destroys Funaki in a complete no contest. He wins by submission after 2.50 with the Camel Clutch[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Hassan demands a mic and this time does the talking himself[/B][/COLOR] [B]Hassan[/B] "Undertaker, your place as top dog here on Smackdown has been filled. I am the new dominant force here on Smackdown and if you think you have any chance of reclaiming that spot, you better think again. Hell I don't know why I'm even saying this. I killed The Undertaker last Sunday night, he will never return, and I will reign here as the number one star of Smackdown" [B]C[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]King Booker pops up on camera in a backstage area and the crowd boo deafeningly[/B][/COLOR] [B]Booker[/B] "The King of Smackdown finally has Gold around his waist. Gold that a king such as myself deserves so much. On Sunday I beat that lowly peasant Bobby Lashley to become the United States Champion and took what I deserved. Bobby Lashley, you were humbled on Sunday, you knelt at the feet of King Booker as I stripped you of the Gold that such a lowly peasant does not deserve to be furnished with. Bobby Lashley, I was simply too good for you on Sunday night and always will be. The King must now go and take a royal bath with his beautiful Queen Sharmell. I bid ye all fairwell, lowly peasants" [B]C+[/B] [B][I]Booker walks off and the crowd boo even louder than before[/I][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Cole and Tazz appear on screen, sat at their announce table, and hype the huge match later on to determine the number one contender for Rey Mysterio's World Heavyweight Title, to be contested between JBL and Batista.[/B][/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [CENTER][B]TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]WWE Tag Team Titles No1 Contenders Match[/U] [I]The Bashams vs The Pitbulls vs Finlay & Regal[/I] [FONT="System"]A frenetic match in which one member of each team is legal as in a singles triple threat match. Jamie noble hits his finisher on Doug Basham, (Danny Basham is lying outside the ring hurt from a previous encounter eith Kid Kash) and goes for the pin but Regal distracts the referee. Finlay enters the ring with his shillelagh and smacks Noble in the skull. Regal then steps down and goes after Kash pulling him off the apron. Finlay hooks Nobles leg and the referee counts to 3 as Finlay and Regal become the new number one contenders to London & Kendricks Tag Titles. Finlay and Regal win by pinfall in 12.26[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]After a break Randy Orton's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring and procures himself a mic[/B][/COLOR] [B]Orton[/B] "Last Sunday at The Great American Bash I defeated Kurt Angle to add another legend to the long list of legends that I have killed here in the WWE. Angle I proved to you that I am the better wrestler and that I am too good for you on any given day. I pinned you 1-2-3 Angle, and you know what, I didn't even need to nail you with my R.K.O to do so, I just rolled you up and took you down. For those of you who didn't see me pin Kurt Angle on Sunday, just take a look" [B][I]The titantron shows Orton rolling up Angle and using the ropes for leverage to gain the win[/I][/B] "See how easy that was? Kurt you are supposed to be an olympic gold medalist and I killed you on Sunday as easy as that. Maybe it's time you hung up your boots Angle, and stopped living off the memory of achieving your medal, coz that's all you are now Angle. You are past your best, you are not good enough to run with me and any of the other top stars here in the WWE" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Kurt Angles music plays over the P.A. and the crowd go nuts. The olympic hero comes through the curtain with a mic already in his hand, and stands at the top of the stage.[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Angle[/B] "Cut the music, cut the damn music" [I][B]His music stops and an intense looking Angle raises the mic to his mouth[/B][/I] "Orton, you little bastard, who in the hell do you think you are? The only reason you beat me on Sunday is becasue you cheated, Orton, and now you have the damn cheek to come out here and claim I am past my best. [B]Orton[/B] "Yeh that's what I'm saying......." [B]Angle[/B] "SHUT UP you little punk, and wait til I've finished. You really think you're better than me? that I'm past it? well why don't we have a rematch, Orton? You and me, next week, right here on Smackdown" [B]Orton[/B] "You're on Kurt, it will be a pleasure to prove that Sunday wasn't a fluke, to prove that you are past it, and to prove once again that I am the legend killer" [B][I]Angle's face washes over with a satisfied smile, whilst Orton has a look of his usual complete smugness, confident that he will beat Angle yet again[/I][/B] [B]B, A & B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Non Title[/U] [I]Rey Mysterio vs Simon Dean[/I] [FONT="System"]Mysterio easily beats Simon dean in 4.46 by pinfall after a West Coast Pop[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]B-[/B] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Mysterio celebrates his win as the crowd cheer the man who retained his World Heavyweight Title on Sunday[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Orange"][B]Bobby Lashley appears on camera somewhere backstage[/B][/COLOR] [B]Lashley[/B] "King Booker, on Sunday you took my US Title away from me, and I want it back. My head is still hurting after you used those brass knuckles on me Booker, and that is something I will not forget easily. I demand a rematch Booker, and if you don't give me my rematch, there will be repercussions. I'm getting my US Title back Booker, you better be ready" [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]World Heavyweight Title No1 Contenders Match[/U] [I]Batista vs JBL[/I] [FONT="System"]Batista is in impressive form and dominates JBL for the most part. JBL gets going a couple of times but is quickly closed down by Batista and his sheer strength. However JBL picks up the win when he pushes Batista into the referee, and as the ref is regaining his bearings, he delivers a low blow on Batista. As the ref turns around, JBL goes for the Clothesline From Hell and pins Batista in 15.32[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Regal and Finlay appear on screen and hype the fact that they are the new No1 contenders to London & Kendrick's Tag Team Titles. They say that the champs had best be prepared as they have not yet faced a pair so vicious and hungry for the titles as they are.[/B][/COLOR] [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Orange"][B]The music of Mr Kennedy hits and he makes his way to the ring for the main event. He steps in to the ring and orders the ring announcer out. A mic drops from the rafters and Mr Kennedy does his usual self introduction[/B][/COLOR] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, I weigh in tonight at an impressive 240 pounds, I hail from Green Bay Wisconsin, I am MISTERRRRRRRRR KENNEDY" [B][I]Mr Kennedy takes a long pause and makes his way to the corner, climbing the turnbuckle before positioning the mic back to his lips[/I][/B] "KENNNNEDYYYYYY" "Now come on, who is this "surprise" opponent you have for me tonight? who could you have that is possibly more enigmatic or indeed charismatic than me? everyone knows I am the most charismatic superstar in the history of the WWE, so come on Teddy, who is it? bring him out" [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Familiar music plays over the P.A. and the crowd erupt.[/B][/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "I don't believe it, he's back!" [B]Tazz[/B] "My god Cole, I never thought we'd see him here again" [B]Cole[/B] "It's... It's Christian, Christian is back here in the WWE, Christian is back here on Smackdown!" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Christian makes his way to the ring, the crowd on their feet, delighted to have Christian back[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]B[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event[/U] [I]Christian vs Mr Kennedy[/I] [FONT="System"]A good match, the crowd electric throughout. Both stars impressed heavily, especially Christian on his return. The end comes after 14.32 as Christian rolls away from an attempted Kenton Bomb, getting to his feet and hitting Kennedy with an Unprettier to win by pinfall.[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]B-[/B] [B][I]After the match Christian asks for a mic from ringside and stands in the centre of the ring[/I][/B] [B]Christian[/B] "I just want to say, to all you great Smackdown fans, it's great to be back here on Friday Night Smackdown!" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]The crowd go nuts, chanting Christian's name[/COLOR][/I][/B] "This time, I am going to achieve what I should have last time, I am going to win Gold here on Smackdown, and you had all better believe that. So I guess that leaves me with one thing left to say. To all my peeps and all those fools, say it loud CHRISTIAN RULES!" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]The crowd are lapping up everyword and Christian drops the mic before mounting the turnbuckle and celebrating his win and his return with his fans.[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]A[/B] [I][FONT="System"][B]The show fades out as Christian continues to bask in the electric atmosphere generating from the crowd[/B] [/FONT][/I] [B]FINAL RATING C+[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Billy Kidman bt Nunzio by pinfall Muhammad Hassan bt Funaki by submission Finlay&Regal bt The Bashams and The Pitbulls by pinfall (WWE Tag Team Titles No1 Contenders Match) Rey Mysterio bt Simon Dean by pinfall JBL bt Batista by pinfall (World Heavyweight Title No1 Contenders Match) Christian bt Mr Kennedy by pinfall

Archived