WWE: Raw & Smackdown. Samy style, new direction.

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESD.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/christian3md4.jpg[/IMG] Smackdown fans were left in raptures during the last show as an old favourite returned. Captain Charisma himself, Christian, made a shock return to the WWE after a brief spell with TNA where he won the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. The Canadian superstar made his return to a WWE ring defeating Mr Kennedy in a hard fought match. Christian has vowed that this time he will make more of an impact within the WWE and we should expect big things from him in the near future. Also at Friday's Smackdown, the number one contendership for the World Heavyweight Title, held by Rey Mysterio, was decided in a match between JBL and Batista. JBL won the match somewhat conspicuously after delivering a low blow to The Animal whilst the ref was not looking. JBL regained his status as the number one challenger to Mysterio and gets another shot to regain the World Heavyweight Title.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESD.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/christian3md4.jpg[/IMG] Smackdown fans were left in raptures during the last show as an old favourite returned. Captain Charisma himself, Christian, made a shock return to the WWE after a brief spell with TNA where he won the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. The Canadian superstar made his return to a WWE ring defeating Mr Kennedy in a hard fought match. Christian has vowed that this time he will make more of an impact within the WWE and we should expect big things from him in the near future. Also at Friday's Smackdown, the number one contendership for the World Heavyweight Title, held by Rey Mysterio, was decided in a match between JBL and Batista. JBL won the match somewhat conspicuously after delivering a low blow to The Animal whilst the ref was not looking. JBL regained his status as the number one challenger to Mysterio and gets another shot to regain the World Heavyweight Title.

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWERAW.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/robvandam9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenanew.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge.jpg[/IMG] This week on Raw there are sure to be fireworks after the events closing last weeks show. Having just beaten Carlito in the main event, RVD was setup on by both John Cena and Edge, the two men he will face at Summerslam in a Triple Threat match for his WWE Title. This lead to a three way brawl which was still ongoing as officials tried to break it up as the show went off air. Also over the last couple of weeks on Raw, strange happenings have been afoot at the expense of Matt Striker, Val Venis and Stevie Richards. 2 weeks ago all three men were attacked seperately by an unknown assailant and last week whilst discussing the events backstage, the three men were suddenly faced by a stack of boxes bursting into flames right in front of them. Just what is going on, will we find out this week just who it was who attacked the three superstars?

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWERAW.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/robvandam9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenanew.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge.jpg[/IMG] This week on Raw there are sure to be fireworks after the events closing last weeks show. Having just beaten Carlito in the main event, RVD was setup on by both John Cena and Edge, the two men he will face at Summerslam in a Triple Threat match for his WWE Title. This lead to a three way brawl which was still ongoing as officials tried to break it up as the show went off air. Also over the last couple of weeks on Raw, strange happenings have been afoot at the expense of Matt Striker, Val Venis and Stevie Richards. 2 weeks ago all three men were attacked seperately by an unknown assailant and last week whilst discussing the events backstage, the three men were suddenly faced by a stack of boxes bursting into flames right in front of them. Just what is going on, will we find out this week just who it was who attacked the three superstars?

• 2 weeks later...
[B][I]7th August 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/RawBackground2.jpg[/IMG] Held at the [B][I]American Airlines Arena[/I][/B], Miami, Florida to a crowd of [B]8,165[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Raw begins with the crowd cheering loudly, fireworks flying across the rafters to signal the show coming on air.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Ross[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Raw, coming to you live from The American Airlines Arena in Miami Florida. I'm Jim Ross and alongside me as always, Jerry "The King" Lawler. [B]King[/B] "Thankyou JR, it's great to be here on Raw and with matches like we are going to see tonight, I hope I'm here for a long while yet. Charlie Haas will face Chris Masters later on tonight, and maybe this will put an end to the rivalry we have seen between these two superstars recently" [B]C[/B] [B]Ross[/B] "Maybe King, but another match tonight will surely not end rivalries, only intensify them more, a match made by Vince McMahon shortly before coming on air, we will see Carlio teaming up with John Cena to take on the team of Edge and the WWE Champion, RVD" [B]King[/B] "This is one hell of a match JR, on one side you have one of the men who will compete for the WWE Title at Summerslam partnering a star who was beaten dubiously last week by the champion, facing the aforementioned champion and the third and final man in that triple threat match at Summerslam. [B]Ross[/B] "So many combustible elements coming together in that match King, and who knows if Edge and RVD will be able to fight along side each other so close to Summerslam, I guess we'll find out later on tonight" [B]B[/B] [B][I]ARE YOU READY!!!!!![/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The familiar music of DX plays over the P.A. system as Triple H and The Heartbreak Kid: Shawn Michaels make their way to the ring, the crowd on their feet, cheering deafeningly. They enter the ring, standing in the middle, to do 3 simultaneous crotchchops as fireworks go off behind them, the smoke creating an x shape, before pausing and finally delivering a final crotchchop. [/COLOR][/B][B]B+[/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Are you ready? [I][B]The crowd cheer[/B][/I] [B]HHH[/B] "NO, I SAID, ARE YOU READDDDYYYYY?? [B][I]The crowd now cheer much louder [/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Then, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home, and... for Vince McMahon... who.. well.. obviously feels the need to make our lives a misery to make up for his own shortcomings, if you know what I mean. [B][I]HHH cuts a cheeky, innocent smile before saying[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "If you don't, I'm implying that Vince has a very small penis" [B][I]The crowd burst out laughing, while Shawn mockingly cringes and covers his ears[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "LLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK ITTTTTTTT!!!!!" [B]HBK[/B] "And if you're not down with that, we've just got 2 words for ya! [B][I]Michaels raises the microphone in the direction of the crowd as they all billow out "SUCK ITTTTT" before cheering as loud as they possibly can[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "You see, recently, Vince McMahon has felt the need to do everything in his power to make our lives hell, and why? I mean we haven;t done a single thing to provoke these actions have we Shawn? [B][I]Michaels turns his head away and purses his lips as if to whistle [/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "an..anyway, first off he sends the Spirit Squad down to the ring week after week, and we just beat them down week after week. Then they face us themselves only to knock out the referee and have a 500 pound tyre mascot come and blindside us, I mean really, what have we ever done to Vince? Shawn, honestly....... [B]A[/B] [B][I]No chance, coz that's what you've got[/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Vinces music plays and the crowd show utter hatred for the Chairman as he and his son Shane come out to the top of the stage[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Vince[/B] "You know Triple H, you're right, maybe my son Shane and I should just face you like men two on two, and you know what, you're on, that's exactly what we're going to do..." [B][I]Shane looks unconvinced, looking at his father, his face puzzled[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "At Summerslam, the biggest party of the summer it's going to be Degeneration X: Shawn Michaels and Triple H vs The Chairman of the board Vince McMahon and his son and heir Shane McMahon, and DX we will destroy you at Summerslam, we don't need the Spirit Squad, we don't need The Big Show, it's just going to be us DX, because we are more powerful and smarter than you. DX, we are going to kill your legacy at Summerslam, and you had better believe that [B][I]Vinces face has by now, turned an extremely worrying shade of red as he finished speaking through gritted teeth[/I][/B] [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Ric Flair vs Rob Conway[/I] [FONT="System"]Conway doesn't really get out of the blocks as Flair keeps him down with vicious chops and punches, Flair much more intense than normal. Flair knocks Conway to the mat before applying the Figure Four Leglock to win by submission in 5.06[/FONT] [B]C+[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Flair is celebrating his win in the ring, Conway having rolled out to the floor below, when Umaga and Armando Alessandro Estrada come running down the aisle. Umaga powers into Flair from behind sending him crashing to the canvas. Umaga bounces off the ropes and splahses Flair who is face down, before dragging him to the corner setting his head between the bottom two turnbuckles. Umaga takes a runup from the opposite corner and turns, crashing into Flair's head with his backside. Umaga then helps Flair up and turns to see Estrada pull out a cuban cigar and snap it in two. Umaga delivers The Samoan Spike to the throat of Flair, who crashes to the mat clutching at his neck.[/COLOR][/B] [B]B[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]Estrada grabs a mic from ringside before entering the ring and standing over the fallen body of Flair.[/COLOR][/B] [B]AAE[/B] "Ric Flair... You better listen HAHA.. to me. You want Umaga at Summerslam, Flair? well, Umaga accepts. And at Summerslam he will destroy you in the same way that he just has, because he is the unstoppable, undefeated, Samoan Bulldozer and he will break every old, brittle bone in your body Flair HAHA" [B][I]Umaga moves from over Ric Flair's body to raise the hand of Umaga before the pair leave the ring and depart up the ramp.[/I][/B] [B]B-[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The camera cuts to an office and focuses on a picture of Vince McMahon hanging on the wall. The camera pans around to reveal Vince McMahon, just as he is inviting The Spirit Squad into his office. Vince tells them that tonight there will be a match between The Highlanders and The Spirit Squad's Johnny & Nicky. He then states that if The Highlanders are successful tonight then they gain a title shot for the World Tag Team Championships. The Spirit Squad are furious and start to leave before Vince asks angrily where the hell they are going. He tells them that he had not finished and proceeds to tell them that if any of the other 3 members of The Spirit Squad interfere in the match then they will be stripped of their Tag Team Titles. Vince then tells them to get the hell out of his office and they leave both shocked and angry.[/COLOR][/B] [B]C[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Raw comes back from a break and we find that Val Venis, Stevie Richards and Matt Striker are all standing in the ring. Venis has a mic in his hand. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Venis[/B] "The last 2 weeks on Raw, someone has been targeting the three of us for absolutely no reason. Two weeks ago we were all attacked in seperate incidents by an unidentified person. Then last week the three of us were walking around backstage when we were almost burnt to a crisp" [B][I]The video is playing as Venis talks, and shows last weeks events when the three men were shocked by a stack of boxes erupting into flames for no apparent reason.[/I][/B] "Well it's about time they identified themselves, and come to this ring and get the ass-kicking they deserve" [B][I]'BOOOOOM'[/I][/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]The arena flashes red as a loud bang rings through the building.[/B][/COLOR] [B]JR[/B] "Oh my Gawd, King, it's.." [B]King[/B] " I don't believe it.." [B]JR[/B] "King it's.. it's Kane" [B]King[/B] "And he's got his mask back JR, he's wearing that mask again!, I do not feel easy being sat here JR" [B]JR[/B] "This is unbelievable, My Gawd.." [B][COLOR="Red"]Kane walks down to the ring, the faces of the three men in the ring a mix of shock and absolute terror as they realise what is about to happen to them. Kane enters the ring, and the three men all run at him to attack, however Kane, just brushes them off with devastating uppercuts. He then knocks them back of their feet as they run at him, nearly decapitating them with vicious clotheslines. He then chokeslames Matt Striker before double chokeslamming Val Venis and Stevie Richards into the mat. He raises his arms aloft, the canvas strewn with his victims unmoving bodies, and brings them down as flames erupt from the corner flags and his errie music begins to play once more.[/COLOR][/B] [B]C[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]We go backstage this time as Todd Grisham introduces Shelton Benjamin for an interview.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Todd[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen with me at this time is one of the contenders in the Intercontinental Title Triple Threat match at Summerslam, Shelton Benjamin" "Shelton, what do you make of your chances at Summerslam when you face not only Intercontinental Champion, Johnny Nitro, but also Carlito for the Intercontinental Title?" [B]SB[/B] "What do I make of my chances? my CHANCES? There is no "chance" about that match at Summerslam Todd, there is no doubt at all that I will become the new Intercontinental Champion and prove what everyone should already know, that I am the most athletic, most talented performer on the Raw roster, hell, in the WWE today. Carlito and Johnny Nitro are talentless in comparison to me, and when I win the title at Summerslam I will not waste my time defending it against the likes of them." [B]Todd[/B] "Well, Shelton you sound pretty confident of your chances..." [B]SB[/B] "Are you just gonna keep askin me stupid questions Todd?, you know what, I ain't got no time for this crap. I'm outta here" [B][COLOR="Red"]Shelton storms off leaving Todd Grisham bemused at what has just taken place.[/COLOR][/B] [B]C[/B] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]Non Title[/U] [I]Spirit Squad: Johnny & Nicky vs The Highlanders[/I] [B][FONT="System"]A decent match, with The Spirit Squad looking a little less dangerous without the ringside support. On the 6.40 mark the match ends when Robbie & Rory lift up Nicky for the Scotch Drop, hitting it perfectly before Rory makes the cover to win by pinfall.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage in Vince's office, Vince is now talking to Shane McMahon[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Shane I have an idea. If I say so myself it is possibly one of my best and may I say biggest ideas to date. A few moments ago, you saw Kane come back didn't you? [B][I]Shane looks a little uneasy, considering his past with Kane[/I][/B] [B]Shane[/B] "Yes, I saw that, but what does Kane have to do with this brilliant idea of yours?" [B]Vince[/B] "Well son, my idea is this. Picture this. Tonights main event. In one corner, the team of The Heratbreak Kid: Shawn Michaels and The Game: The Cerebral Assassin: The King of Kings: Triple H, and in the other corner the 7 foot 500 pound Big Show teaming up noneother than Kane!" [B][I]The crowd cheer at the prospect of such a main event whilst booing in lamentation at the actions of Vince McMahon.[/I][/B] [B]Shane[/B] "Dad! I do believe that is one of your better ideas, infact maybe it is your best ever" [B]Vince[/B] "Thankyou son, that means a lot. You know, I really can't wait to see DX get pulverised tonight" [B][I]The two men smile at each other, laughing reservedly as the camera cuts away[/I][/B]. [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]We stay backstage, this time following Coach. He is stopped by Harry Smith, who debuted last week, losing to Edge. Harry Smith is slightly annoyed at the manner of his loss last week and tells Coach he wants a rematch. Coach agrees but tells him he will have to wait until next week as Edge is already booked in a match later tonight. Smith seems satisfied and walks off, leaving Coach to carry on.[/COLOR][/B] [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Beth Phoenix (w/ Trish Stratus) vs Victoria (w/ Mickie James) [/I] [FONT="System"][B]Victoria wins by pinfall after 4.33. The end coming about when Mickie James ran around to the other side of the ring to lay Trish down with a punch. She made her way back to her own corner, and as Victoria rolled up Beth for the pin, using her legs on the ropes fpr leverage, Mickie James held on to Victoria's legs to make even more sure of the pin. Trish was making her way round to stop the incident but was unable to get around in time due to Mickie's clever attack on her.[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [B]D[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]RVD is getting ready for his upcoming match when his partner for the night, Edge, comes into his locker room.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Edge[/B] "Hey Rob, I'm just here to make sure you understand the situation tonight, hat you understand what you've got to do" [B]RVD[/B] "What I've got to do? what you talking about Edge? All I know is, tonight, you and I are facing John Cena and Carlito, and in a couple of weeks I am putting my title on the line against Cena and you Edge. So what you had better understand is this. You best not try pulling anything tonight Edge, tonight we have an opportunity to take Cena out of the equation as far as Summerslam is concerned. We have a chance to make the WWE Title match at Summerslam RVD vs Edge, and that is what's important tonight Edge, so you just go and get ready and let me warm up in peace, you understand what you gotta do tonight right?" [B]Edge[/B] "Yeh I understand Rob, I understand perfectly" [I][B]says Edge, sneering[/B][/I] [B][I]Edge leaves the locker room as RVD starts limbering up for the match[/I][/B] [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]We change camera, still backstage, as we trail up the front of a door, slowly reaching a sign on the front, that being the logo of DX. The door opens and Shawn Michaels and Triple H come through the door. They talk about having to face Big Show and Kane tonight and how Vince is doing his very best to put an end to their antics but always pulls up short. And despite the huge task in front of them, they are not scared of anything that Vince could possibly do to them.[/COLOR][/B] [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Chris Masters vs Charlie Haas[/I] [B][FONT="System"]An extremely close match between these two upcoming stars. The match ends after 9.44 when Haas hits the Haastruction on Masters, having got out of an attempted Masterlock before it could be fully applied, before going for the pin. Haas rolls out of the ring with a huge smile on his face whilst Masters slowly gets to his feet, angry at being beaten by Haas again.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Big Show is walking around backstage when he walks into Kane. Show asks Kane if hes ready for tonight. if his minds in the game, and also asks him why the hell he has started wearing his mask again. Kane just stares at him blankly before walking off slowly.[/B][/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [I]Carlito & John Cena vs RVD & Edge[/I] [B][FONT="System"]A fantastic match lasting 8.42. The ending comes about with RVD and Carlito as the legal men. Carlito hits the backcracker on RVD at which point Edge grabs RVD's WWE Title belt from ringside and runs into the ring. Before he can use it on Carlito, however, Cena comes in and shoulder charges Edge, who drops the belt. Cena goes to F.U. Edge, who gets out of it, pushing Cena into the ropes and spearing him as he bounces off. Cena rolls out of the ring and the referee comes over to try and restore order by telling Edge to leave the ring. RVD has recovered by now, and while Carlito and the referee are distracted, he picks up his Title belt and nails Carlito in the back of the head. The referee turns around as RVD goes for the cover to win. Edge & RVD win the match by pinfall.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]A*[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]After the match has finished, things are far from over. Carlito is just coming around from being battered with the title belt, and John Cena is just rolling back into the ring. Edge and RVD start beating down on Cena, giving him no chance to get to his feet. The crowd start booing, and their boos grow louder as Shelton Benjamin and Johnny Nitro come running down the ramp. launching a vicious assault on Carlito. RVD holds up Cena as Edge spears him, leaving him broken. Shelton Benjamin delivers a T-Bone Suplex to Carlito before Nitro hits an amazing 360 legdrop across his throat. [/COLOR][/B] [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]Back in Vince's office, he is talking to his son Shane about DX facing Big Show and Kane tonight.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Shane. Tonight DX go up against possibly one of the most destructive units in WWE history. The monster: Kane and the 7 foot 500 pound Big Show. Tonight we will see the beginning of the end of DX. The end of their childish antics. The end of their reprehensible behaviour. The end of Triple H and Shawn Michaels is drawing near. And you know what Shane. I have never looked forward to anything so much in my entire life." [B]Shane[/B] "Dad, Once again you have delivered a masterstroke. Just 2 weeks away from Summerslam where we will face DX in a Tag Team match, you have them face a team sure to decimate them. You know, when you first agreed to a match vs DX I'll admit I was sceptical. But I should have known you would have a plan. I should have had faith in you Dad. At Summerslam we will finish off DX once and for all." [B]Vince[/B] "You're damn right we will Shane, and it will be the proudest moment of my life when we can say that we were the men who rid the WWE of the most annoying bastards ever to set foot in a WWE ring" [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event[/U] [I]DX vs Big Show & Kane[/I] [B][FONT="System"]A top draw match from these four men. A match where Kane and Show have the upper hand for the most part, with DX having the odd run of steam before being knocked back down again. DX look good, but Show and a returning Kane never let up. The one time DX really get going, Vince and Shane make their way out to ringside to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Vince and Shane attack DX at one point where the ref is distracted by Show. The end comes on 16.25. Triple H is in the opposition corner, having been whipped into it by Show. Show then diverts the refs attention and Kane begins choking HHH with the tag rope. HBK is furious and tries to enter the ring, forcing the referee to intervene. Kane holds HHH in the corner as Show runs up and squashes HHH. Kane tags Show on the back, which HBK doesn't see. Show runs over to HBK's corner to get in a cheap shot but he jumps off the apron and reaches in to grab Show's leg tripping him up and pulling him to the outside. He goes to whip Show into the steps, however Show proves much too strong, instead whipping HBK into the steel steps. Show re-enters the ring and he and Kane deliver a double chokeslam to HHH. Show leaves the ring again to hold HBK in a cobra clutch forcing him to look into the ring as Kane picks up HHH, turning him upside down and delivering a horrific Tombstone Piledriver in the center of the ring. Kane makes the cover with Vince and Shane looking on delightedly from ringside. Kane and Big Show win by pinfall.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]After the match, Kane is not done, much to the surprise of Show, Vince and Shane. He attacks DX picking each of them up for impactful chokeslams. Show gets back into the ring and turns to the fans, lifting his arms in celebration, taunting the crowd. He turns around and suddenly finds himself face to face with Kane. Kane stares at him for a moment before tilting his head one side then the other. From out of nowhere Kane clasps his hand around the throat of Big Show, lifts him up and sends him crashing into the canvas. He then lifts him up and amazingly gets him up for a Tombstone. Show is out and Kane places Show's hands over his chest before getting up to his feet. He stands over the broken body of The Big show, and raises his hands to the ceiling. He brings his hands down causing fire to erupt from the turnbuckles.[/COLOR][/B] [B]A[/B] [B]JR[/B] "My Gawd, MY GAWD, King, what have we just witnessed? what the hell have we just seen?" [B]King[/B] "JR, I can't believe it. Kane is back... and he has just destroyed a 7 foot 500 pound giant. What does this mean for the rest of the WWE?" [B]JR[/B] "I really would not like to say King. Folks thankyou for joining us for what has been an amazing Raw, it's been one hell of a night" [B]King[/B] "Is anyone safe JR?" [B][I]The show ends as Kane makes his way out of the ring, Vince and Shane looking on shocked, the crowd stunned into silence.[/I][/B] [B]FINAL RATING B+[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Ric Flair bt Rob Conway bt submission The Highlanders bt The Spirit Squad: Johnny & Nicky by pinfall to earn a World Tag Team Title shot Victoria bt Beth Phoenix by pinfall Charlie Haas bt Chris Masters by pinfall RVD & Edge bt Carlito & John Cena by pinfall Big Show & Kane bt DX by pinfall

[B][I]7th August 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/RawBackground2.jpg[/IMG] Held at the [B][I]American Airlines Arena[/I][/B], Miami, Florida to a crowd of [B]8,165[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Raw begins with the crowd cheering loudly, fireworks flying across the rafters to signal the show coming on air.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Ross[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Raw, coming to you live from The American Airlines Arena in Miami Florida. I'm Jim Ross and alongside me as always, Jerry "The King" Lawler. [B]King[/B] "Thankyou JR, it's great to be here on Raw and with matches like we are going to see tonight, I hope I'm here for a long while yet. Charlie Haas will face Chris Masters later on tonight, and maybe this will put an end to the rivalry we have seen between these two superstars recently" [B]C[/B] [B]Ross[/B] "Maybe King, but another match tonight will surely not end rivalries, only intensify them more, a match made by Vince McMahon shortly before coming on air, we will see Carlio teaming up with John Cena to take on the team of Edge and the WWE Champion, RVD" [B]King[/B] "This is one hell of a match JR, on one side you have one of the men who will compete for the WWE Title at Summerslam partnering a star who was beaten dubiously last week by the champion, facing the aforementioned champion and the third and final man in that triple threat match at Summerslam. [B]Ross[/B] "So many combustible elements coming together in that match King, and who knows if Edge and RVD will be able to fight along side each other so close to Summerslam, I guess we'll find out later on tonight" [B]B[/B] [B][I]ARE YOU READY!!!!!![/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The familiar music of DX plays over the P.A. system as Triple H and The Heartbreak Kid: Shawn Michaels make their way to the ring, the crowd on their feet, cheering deafeningly. They enter the ring, standing in the middle, to do 3 simultaneous crotchchops as fireworks go off behind them, the smoke creating an x shape, before pausing and finally delivering a final crotchchop. [/COLOR][/B][B]B+[/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Are you ready? [I][B]The crowd cheer[/B][/I] [B]HHH[/B] "NO, I SAID, ARE YOU READDDDYYYYY?? [B][I]The crowd now cheer much louder [/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Then, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home, and... for Vince McMahon... who.. well.. obviously feels the need to make our lives a misery to make up for his own shortcomings, if you know what I mean. [B][I]HHH cuts a cheeky, innocent smile before saying[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "If you don't, I'm implying that Vince has a very small penis" [B][I]The crowd burst out laughing, while Shawn mockingly cringes and covers his ears[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "LLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK ITTTTTTTT!!!!!" [B]HBK[/B] "And if you're not down with that, we've just got 2 words for ya! [B][I]Michaels raises the microphone in the direction of the crowd as they all billow out "SUCK ITTTTT" before cheering as loud as they possibly can[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "You see, recently, Vince McMahon has felt the need to do everything in his power to make our lives hell, and why? I mean we haven;t done a single thing to provoke these actions have we Shawn? [B][I]Michaels turns his head away and purses his lips as if to whistle [/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "an..anyway, first off he sends the Spirit Squad down to the ring week after week, and we just beat them down week after week. Then they face us themselves only to knock out the referee and have a 500 pound tyre mascot come and blindside us, I mean really, what have we ever done to Vince? Shawn, honestly....... [B]A[/B] [B][I]No chance, coz that's what you've got[/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Vinces music plays and the crowd show utter hatred for the Chairman as he and his son Shane come out to the top of the stage[/COLOR] [/B] [B]Vince[/B] "You know Triple H, you're right, maybe my son Shane and I should just face you like men two on two, and you know what, you're on, that's exactly what we're going to do..." [B][I]Shane looks unconvinced, looking at his father, his face puzzled[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "At Summerslam, the biggest party of the summer it's going to be Degeneration X: Shawn Michaels and Triple H vs The Chairman of the board Vince McMahon and his son and heir Shane McMahon, and DX we will destroy you at Summerslam, we don't need the Spirit Squad, we don't need The Big Show, it's just going to be us DX, because we are more powerful and smarter than you. DX, we are going to kill your legacy at Summerslam, and you had better believe that [B][I]Vinces face has by now, turned an extremely worrying shade of red as he finished speaking through gritted teeth[/I][/B] [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Ric Flair vs Rob Conway[/I] [FONT="System"]Conway doesn't really get out of the blocks as Flair keeps him down with vicious chops and punches, Flair much more intense than normal. Flair knocks Conway to the mat before applying the Figure Four Leglock to win by submission in 5.06[/FONT] [B]C+[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Flair is celebrating his win in the ring, Conway having rolled out to the floor below, when Umaga and Armando Alessandro Estrada come running down the aisle. Umaga powers into Flair from behind sending him crashing to the canvas. Umaga bounces off the ropes and splahses Flair who is face down, before dragging him to the corner setting his head between the bottom two turnbuckles. Umaga takes a runup from the opposite corner and turns, crashing into Flair's head with his backside. Umaga then helps Flair up and turns to see Estrada pull out a cuban cigar and snap it in two. Umaga delivers The Samoan Spike to the throat of Flair, who crashes to the mat clutching at his neck.[/COLOR][/B] [B]B[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]Estrada grabs a mic from ringside before entering the ring and standing over the fallen body of Flair.[/COLOR][/B] [B]AAE[/B] "Ric Flair... You better listen HAHA.. to me. You want Umaga at Summerslam, Flair? well, Umaga accepts. And at Summerslam he will destroy you in the same way that he just has, because he is the unstoppable, undefeated, Samoan Bulldozer and he will break every old, brittle bone in your body Flair HAHA" [B][I]Umaga moves from over Ric Flair's body to raise the hand of Umaga before the pair leave the ring and depart up the ramp.[/I][/B] [B]B-[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The camera cuts to an office and focuses on a picture of Vince McMahon hanging on the wall. The camera pans around to reveal Vince McMahon, just as he is inviting The Spirit Squad into his office. Vince tells them that tonight there will be a match between The Highlanders and The Spirit Squad's Johnny & Nicky. He then states that if The Highlanders are successful tonight then they gain a title shot for the World Tag Team Championships. The Spirit Squad are furious and start to leave before Vince asks angrily where the hell they are going. He tells them that he had not finished and proceeds to tell them that if any of the other 3 members of The Spirit Squad interfere in the match then they will be stripped of their Tag Team Titles. Vince then tells them to get the hell out of his office and they leave both shocked and angry.[/COLOR][/B] [B]C[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Raw comes back from a break and we find that Val Venis, Stevie Richards and Matt Striker are all standing in the ring. Venis has a mic in his hand. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Venis[/B] "The last 2 weeks on Raw, someone has been targeting the three of us for absolutely no reason. Two weeks ago we were all attacked in seperate incidents by an unidentified person. Then last week the three of us were walking around backstage when we were almost burnt to a crisp" [B][I]The video is playing as Venis talks, and shows last weeks events when the three men were shocked by a stack of boxes erupting into flames for no apparent reason.[/I][/B] "Well it's about time they identified themselves, and come to this ring and get the ass-kicking they deserve" [B][I]'BOOOOOM'[/I][/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]The arena flashes red as a loud bang rings through the building.[/B][/COLOR] [B]JR[/B] "Oh my Gawd, King, it's.." [B]King[/B] " I don't believe it.." [B]JR[/B] "King it's.. it's Kane" [B]King[/B] "And he's got his mask back JR, he's wearing that mask again!, I do not feel easy being sat here JR" [B]JR[/B] "This is unbelievable, My Gawd.." [B][COLOR="Red"]Kane walks down to the ring, the faces of the three men in the ring a mix of shock and absolute terror as they realise what is about to happen to them. Kane enters the ring, and the three men all run at him to attack, however Kane, just brushes them off with devastating uppercuts. He then knocks them back of their feet as they run at him, nearly decapitating them with vicious clotheslines. He then chokeslames Matt Striker before double chokeslamming Val Venis and Stevie Richards into the mat. He raises his arms aloft, the canvas strewn with his victims unmoving bodies, and brings them down as flames erupt from the corner flags and his errie music begins to play once more.[/COLOR][/B] [B]C[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]We go backstage this time as Todd Grisham introduces Shelton Benjamin for an interview.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Todd[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen with me at this time is one of the contenders in the Intercontinental Title Triple Threat match at Summerslam, Shelton Benjamin" "Shelton, what do you make of your chances at Summerslam when you face not only Intercontinental Champion, Johnny Nitro, but also Carlito for the Intercontinental Title?" [B]SB[/B] "What do I make of my chances? my CHANCES? There is no "chance" about that match at Summerslam Todd, there is no doubt at all that I will become the new Intercontinental Champion and prove what everyone should already know, that I am the most athletic, most talented performer on the Raw roster, hell, in the WWE today. Carlito and Johnny Nitro are talentless in comparison to me, and when I win the title at Summerslam I will not waste my time defending it against the likes of them." [B]Todd[/B] "Well, Shelton you sound pretty confident of your chances..." [B]SB[/B] "Are you just gonna keep askin me stupid questions Todd?, you know what, I ain't got no time for this crap. I'm outta here" [B][COLOR="Red"]Shelton storms off leaving Todd Grisham bemused at what has just taken place.[/COLOR][/B] [B]C[/B] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]Non Title[/U] [I]Spirit Squad: Johnny & Nicky vs The Highlanders[/I] [B][FONT="System"]A decent match, with The Spirit Squad looking a little less dangerous without the ringside support. On the 6.40 mark the match ends when Robbie & Rory lift up Nicky for the Scotch Drop, hitting it perfectly before Rory makes the cover to win by pinfall.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage in Vince's office, Vince is now talking to Shane McMahon[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Shane I have an idea. If I say so myself it is possibly one of my best and may I say biggest ideas to date. A few moments ago, you saw Kane come back didn't you? [B][I]Shane looks a little uneasy, considering his past with Kane[/I][/B] [B]Shane[/B] "Yes, I saw that, but what does Kane have to do with this brilliant idea of yours?" [B]Vince[/B] "Well son, my idea is this. Picture this. Tonights main event. In one corner, the team of The Heratbreak Kid: Shawn Michaels and The Game: The Cerebral Assassin: The King of Kings: Triple H, and in the other corner the 7 foot 500 pound Big Show teaming up noneother than Kane!" [B][I]The crowd cheer at the prospect of such a main event whilst booing in lamentation at the actions of Vince McMahon.[/I][/B] [B]Shane[/B] "Dad! I do believe that is one of your better ideas, infact maybe it is your best ever" [B]Vince[/B] "Thankyou son, that means a lot. You know, I really can't wait to see DX get pulverised tonight" [B][I]The two men smile at each other, laughing reservedly as the camera cuts away[/I][/B]. [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]We stay backstage, this time following Coach. He is stopped by Harry Smith, who debuted last week, losing to Edge. Harry Smith is slightly annoyed at the manner of his loss last week and tells Coach he wants a rematch. Coach agrees but tells him he will have to wait until next week as Edge is already booked in a match later tonight. Smith seems satisfied and walks off, leaving Coach to carry on.[/COLOR][/B] [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Beth Phoenix (w/ Trish Stratus) vs Victoria (w/ Mickie James) [/I] [FONT="System"][B]Victoria wins by pinfall after 4.33. The end coming about when Mickie James ran around to the other side of the ring to lay Trish down with a punch. She made her way back to her own corner, and as Victoria rolled up Beth for the pin, using her legs on the ropes fpr leverage, Mickie James held on to Victoria's legs to make even more sure of the pin. Trish was making her way round to stop the incident but was unable to get around in time due to Mickie's clever attack on her.[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [B]D[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]RVD is getting ready for his upcoming match when his partner for the night, Edge, comes into his locker room.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Edge[/B] "Hey Rob, I'm just here to make sure you understand the situation tonight, hat you understand what you've got to do" [B]RVD[/B] "What I've got to do? what you talking about Edge? All I know is, tonight, you and I are facing John Cena and Carlito, and in a couple of weeks I am putting my title on the line against Cena and you Edge. So what you had better understand is this. You best not try pulling anything tonight Edge, tonight we have an opportunity to take Cena out of the equation as far as Summerslam is concerned. We have a chance to make the WWE Title match at Summerslam RVD vs Edge, and that is what's important tonight Edge, so you just go and get ready and let me warm up in peace, you understand what you gotta do tonight right?" [B]Edge[/B] "Yeh I understand Rob, I understand perfectly" [I][B]says Edge, sneering[/B][/I] [B][I]Edge leaves the locker room as RVD starts limbering up for the match[/I][/B] [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]We change camera, still backstage, as we trail up the front of a door, slowly reaching a sign on the front, that being the logo of DX. The door opens and Shawn Michaels and Triple H come through the door. They talk about having to face Big Show and Kane tonight and how Vince is doing his very best to put an end to their antics but always pulls up short. And despite the huge task in front of them, they are not scared of anything that Vince could possibly do to them.[/COLOR][/B] [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Chris Masters vs Charlie Haas[/I] [B][FONT="System"]An extremely close match between these two upcoming stars. The match ends after 9.44 when Haas hits the Haastruction on Masters, having got out of an attempted Masterlock before it could be fully applied, before going for the pin. Haas rolls out of the ring with a huge smile on his face whilst Masters slowly gets to his feet, angry at being beaten by Haas again.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Big Show is walking around backstage when he walks into Kane. Show asks Kane if hes ready for tonight. if his minds in the game, and also asks him why the hell he has started wearing his mask again. Kane just stares at him blankly before walking off slowly.[/B][/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [I]Carlito & John Cena vs RVD & Edge[/I] [B][FONT="System"]A fantastic match lasting 8.42. The ending comes about with RVD and Carlito as the legal men. Carlito hits the backcracker on RVD at which point Edge grabs RVD's WWE Title belt from ringside and runs into the ring. Before he can use it on Carlito, however, Cena comes in and shoulder charges Edge, who drops the belt. Cena goes to F.U. Edge, who gets out of it, pushing Cena into the ropes and spearing him as he bounces off. Cena rolls out of the ring and the referee comes over to try and restore order by telling Edge to leave the ring. RVD has recovered by now, and while Carlito and the referee are distracted, he picks up his Title belt and nails Carlito in the back of the head. The referee turns around as RVD goes for the cover to win. Edge & RVD win the match by pinfall.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]A*[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]After the match has finished, things are far from over. Carlito is just coming around from being battered with the title belt, and John Cena is just rolling back into the ring. Edge and RVD start beating down on Cena, giving him no chance to get to his feet. The crowd start booing, and their boos grow louder as Shelton Benjamin and Johnny Nitro come running down the ramp. launching a vicious assault on Carlito. RVD holds up Cena as Edge spears him, leaving him broken. Shelton Benjamin delivers a T-Bone Suplex to Carlito before Nitro hits an amazing 360 legdrop across his throat. [/COLOR][/B] [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Green"]Back in Vince's office, he is talking to his son Shane about DX facing Big Show and Kane tonight.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Shane. Tonight DX go up against possibly one of the most destructive units in WWE history. The monster: Kane and the 7 foot 500 pound Big Show. Tonight we will see the beginning of the end of DX. The end of their childish antics. The end of their reprehensible behaviour. The end of Triple H and Shawn Michaels is drawing near. And you know what Shane. I have never looked forward to anything so much in my entire life." [B]Shane[/B] "Dad, Once again you have delivered a masterstroke. Just 2 weeks away from Summerslam where we will face DX in a Tag Team match, you have them face a team sure to decimate them. You know, when you first agreed to a match vs DX I'll admit I was sceptical. But I should have known you would have a plan. I should have had faith in you Dad. At Summerslam we will finish off DX once and for all." [B]Vince[/B] "You're damn right we will Shane, and it will be the proudest moment of my life when we can say that we were the men who rid the WWE of the most annoying bastards ever to set foot in a WWE ring" [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event[/U] [I]DX vs Big Show & Kane[/I] [B][FONT="System"]A top draw match from these four men. A match where Kane and Show have the upper hand for the most part, with DX having the odd run of steam before being knocked back down again. DX look good, but Show and a returning Kane never let up. The one time DX really get going, Vince and Shane make their way out to ringside to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Vince and Shane attack DX at one point where the ref is distracted by Show. The end comes on 16.25. Triple H is in the opposition corner, having been whipped into it by Show. Show then diverts the refs attention and Kane begins choking HHH with the tag rope. HBK is furious and tries to enter the ring, forcing the referee to intervene. Kane holds HHH in the corner as Show runs up and squashes HHH. Kane tags Show on the back, which HBK doesn't see. Show runs over to HBK's corner to get in a cheap shot but he jumps off the apron and reaches in to grab Show's leg tripping him up and pulling him to the outside. He goes to whip Show into the steps, however Show proves much too strong, instead whipping HBK into the steel steps. Show re-enters the ring and he and Kane deliver a double chokeslam to HHH. Show leaves the ring again to hold HBK in a cobra clutch forcing him to look into the ring as Kane picks up HHH, turning him upside down and delivering a horrific Tombstone Piledriver in the center of the ring. Kane makes the cover with Vince and Shane looking on delightedly from ringside. Kane and Big Show win by pinfall.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]After the match, Kane is not done, much to the surprise of Show, Vince and Shane. He attacks DX picking each of them up for impactful chokeslams. Show gets back into the ring and turns to the fans, lifting his arms in celebration, taunting the crowd. He turns around and suddenly finds himself face to face with Kane. Kane stares at him for a moment before tilting his head one side then the other. From out of nowhere Kane clasps his hand around the throat of Big Show, lifts him up and sends him crashing into the canvas. He then lifts him up and amazingly gets him up for a Tombstone. Show is out and Kane places Show's hands over his chest before getting up to his feet. He stands over the broken body of The Big show, and raises his hands to the ceiling. He brings his hands down causing fire to erupt from the turnbuckles.[/COLOR][/B] [B]A[/B] [B]JR[/B] "My Gawd, MY GAWD, King, what have we just witnessed? what the hell have we just seen?" [B]King[/B] "JR, I can't believe it. Kane is back... and he has just destroyed a 7 foot 500 pound giant. What does this mean for the rest of the WWE?" [B]JR[/B] "I really would not like to say King. Folks thankyou for joining us for what has been an amazing Raw, it's been one hell of a night" [B]King[/B] "Is anyone safe JR?" [B][I]The show ends as Kane makes his way out of the ring, Vince and Shane looking on shocked, the crowd stunned into silence.[/I][/B] [B]FINAL RATING B+[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Ric Flair bt Rob Conway bt submission The Highlanders bt The Spirit Squad: Johnny & Nicky by pinfall to earn a World Tag Team Title shot Victoria bt Beth Phoenix by pinfall Charlie Haas bt Chris Masters by pinfall RVD & Edge bt Carlito & John Cena by pinfall Big Show & Kane bt DX by pinfall

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWERAW.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG] Raw was in shock this week at the return of the monster, Kane. Not for the fact it was his first appearance in a month but for the fact he was once again adorning his mask. The big red machine returned, revealing himself as the culprit behind the attacks on Val Venis, Stevie Richards and Matt Striker two weeks ago, aswell as being behind the incident involving those three men and a stack of boxes randomly bursting into flames. Venis, accomponied by Striker and Richards, called for the unknown assailant to come and face them like a man, a request soon rued, and replied by Kane. He made short work of the men standing in the ring, destroying them with ease. Kane later starred in the main event, teaming up with The Big Show to take on Degeneration-X in what was a brilliant but brutal match. Kane won the match for his team, tombstone piledriving Triple H into the canvas before making the pin. However, Kane was not done there, attacking his partner The Big Show after the match, first with a chokeslam, then an unthinkable but highly impressive Tombstone on the 7 foot 500 pound giant. Vince and Shane McMahon, who were at ringside having interjected in the match earlier on, looked on in utter disbelief at what had just happened before their eyes. Things sure look to be hotting up after this unexpected return of a masked Kane.

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWERAW.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG] Raw was in shock this week at the return of the monster, Kane. Not for the fact it was his first appearance in a month but for the fact he was once again adorning his mask. The big red machine returned, revealing himself as the culprit behind the attacks on Val Venis, Stevie Richards and Matt Striker two weeks ago, aswell as being behind the incident involving those three men and a stack of boxes randomly bursting into flames. Venis, accomponied by Striker and Richards, called for the unknown assailant to come and face them like a man, a request soon rued, and replied by Kane. He made short work of the men standing in the ring, destroying them with ease. Kane later starred in the main event, teaming up with The Big Show to take on Degeneration-X in what was a brilliant but brutal match. Kane won the match for his team, tombstone piledriving Triple H into the canvas before making the pin. However, Kane was not done there, attacking his partner The Big Show after the match, first with a chokeslam, then an unthinkable but highly impressive Tombstone on the 7 foot 500 pound giant. Vince and Shane McMahon, who were at ringside having interjected in the match earlier on, looked on in utter disbelief at what had just happened before their eyes. Things sure look to be hotting up after this unexpected return of a masked Kane.

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Raw.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESUMMERSLAM.jpg[/IMG] With Summerslam just a week and a half away, the current lineup of matches looks like this. Raw: RVD (C) vs Edge vs John Cena - Triple Threat Match for the WWE Title Johnny Nitro (C) vs Carlito vs Shelton Benjamin - Triple Threat Match for the Intercontinental Title Ric Flair vs Umaga Vince & Shane McMahon vs D-Generation X Smackdown: Rey Mysterio (C) vs JBL - World Heavyweight Title

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Raw.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESUMMERSLAM.jpg[/IMG] With Summerslam just a week and a half away, the current lineup of matches looks like this. Raw: RVD (C) vs Edge vs John Cena - Triple Threat Match for the WWE Title Johnny Nitro (C) vs Carlito vs Shelton Benjamin - Triple Threat Match for the Intercontinental Title Ric Flair vs Umaga Vince & Shane McMahon vs D-Generation X Smackdown: Rey Mysterio (C) vs JBL - World Heavyweight Title

• 3 weeks later...
[B][I]11th August 2006[/I][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownBackground.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B][I]The Pepsi Center[/I][/B], Denver, Colorado to a crowd of [B]9,810[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Smackdown starts in its usual blaze of fireworks, as Michael Cole and Tazz sit at ringside, ready to start the show.[/B][/COLOR] [B]Cole[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday night Smackdown coming to you live from The Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. With me tonight my usual partner Tazz, and Tazz, what a night it is going to be for our great Smackdown fans" [B]Tazz[/B] "You're not wrong Cole, tonight we have a rematch from The Great American Bash as Randy Orton looks to make it two straight victories over Kurt Angle" [B]Cole[/B] "That match came about last week Tazz, Randy Orton in the ring showing complete disrespect towards Angle, who took exception, coming out on stage to challenge Orton to this rematch, which Orton smugly accepted, And I for one hope that Orton's smugness bites him square on the ass tonight" [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]King Booker's music starts to play over the P.A. system and he and his wife Queen Sharmell make their way down to the ring.[/B][/COLOR] [B][I]King Booker stands in the center of the ring with Sharmell, the crowd continuing to boo him, not letting him speak[/I][/B] [B]Booker[/B] "Be Quiet! Show me some respect for I am your King" [B][I]The crowd boo even more heavily[/I][/B] [B]Booker[/B] "Do all you lowly peasants not realise who I am? Show me the respect I have earned and keep your filthy peasant mouths shut.... " Last week on Smackdown, that lowly peasant, Bobby Lashley, had the nerve to demand a rematch with me for the US Title, which I took away from his unworthy hands at The Great American Bash. You do not demand to face a King, Lashley, you earn your right to step in to the ring with someone as important as myself. Bobby Lashley, I do not accept your challenge for a match, for MY title. And as for these repercussions you promise at my refusal? I am keen to see what a lowly pauper such as yourself can do to make me regret this decision" [B][I]Booker's face is washed over with a huge grin as he and Sharmell leave the ring, to make their way backstage...[/I][/B] [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]The crowd begin to cheer as Teddy Long makes his way to the top of the ramp before Booker has even got halfway out of the ring.[/B][/COLOR] [B]Long[/B] "King Booker, let me get this straight player, you have just refused to face Bobby Lashley in a rematch for your US Title, is that right player? [B]Booker[/B] "That is right Thadius, is this the part where you screw me over as you always do? Is this where you force me to put my newly gained title on the line against the man I beat, the man who does not deserve to wear gold?" [B]Long[/B] "Actually King Booker, no, it is not, I can not force you to face Bobby Lashley in a rematch, but what I can do is put you in another match tonight. This weeks Smackdown main event is going to be very special indeed. Tonight we are going to have ourselves a Champion vs Champion match as you King Booker, The US Champion take on The World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio" [B][I]The crowd erupt as Booker's face now looks set to boil after hearing he must face the Wolrd Champion, Rey Mysterio later on tonight.[/I][/B] [B]B+[/B] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"][U]Commercial Break[/U][/COLOR][/I][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Muhammad Hassan and his manager, Daivari make their way to the ring for Hassan's forthcoming match.[/B][/COLOR] [B]Daivari[/B] "If you could all be quiet for a moment, my client Muhammad Hassan would like to say a few words" [B]Hassan[/B] "In a few moments I am going to demonstrate to you why I am the future of Smackdown and why I am the future of this very company. I am about to destroy my opponent in much the same way I destroyed The Undertaker two weeks ago. The Undertaker has not since been seen, even heard from, after I buried him beneath a ton of soil, to claim my place as the number one superstar here on Smackdown. Now bring out my opponent so I can prove to these fans that I am the true phenom here in the WWE" [B]C[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Muhammad Hassan vs Scotty 2 Hotty[/I] [FONT="System"]Hassan comes out on the attack from the very second the bell is rung. Scotty does not stand a chance and Hassan defeats him in an extremely impressive time of 2.59. He wins the match by submission using The Camel Clutch[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]We go backstage where JBL is about to be interviewed by Josh Matthews[/B][/COLOR] [B]Josh[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the number one cntender to Rey Mysterio's World Heavyweight Championship, JBL. JBL, last week you beat Batista to gain a shot at Rey Mysterio but it was a somewhat dubious win after you hit The Animal with a low blow behind the referees back" [B]JBL[/B] "What did you say boy? dubious? You are talking to a true Wrestling God here boy and you do not talk to me in such a way. My victory over Batista last week did nothing but reaffirm the fact that I am the true star of Smackdown, and soon enough I will once again be the World Heavyweight Champion when I beat the living hell out of Rey Mysterio. As for the way I beat Batista? I did what I had to do, was it cheating? did the official see me do anything illegal? no he did not, I beat Batista by any means necessary, bottom line I beat Batista. And at Summerslam I will beat Rey Mysterio to become a two-time World Champion." [B][I]JBL walks off, smiling estatically, Josh Matthews left standing on his own.[/I][/B] [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Matt Hardy vs Psicosis[/I] [FONT="System"]A fast paced match, Matt Hardy highly impressive against a tough Psicosis. Hardy wins in 6.12 by pinfall with a Twist Of Fate[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B][I][U]Commercial Break[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Gregory Helms' music plays and he makes his way to the ring. He looks his usual c0cky self as he struts down the ramp before making his way into the ring. The crowd await the music of his opponent but instead Teddy Long's music plays and the Smackdown General Manager makes his way to the top of the ramp holding a mic in his hand.[/B][/COLOR] [B]Long[/B] "Just a moment player, before your match, I have a little something I want to say, and it regards yourself Gregory. Last week you took it on yourself to continue your differences with Billy Kidman, by attacking him after his match against Nunzio in which he was victorious. You then proceeded to tell us all just how great you are and how there is noone on Smackdown capable of defeating you for your Cruiserweight Title. To me that sounded like a challenge. So I am out here to tell you Gregory Helms that the number one contender to your Cruiserweight Title is none other than Billy Kidman, now how do you like that player? [B][I]The crowd cheer at Long's announcement, Helms not at all happy, left in the ring to mull over the GM's words before his match begins.[/I][/B] [B]C & C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Gregory Helms vs Super Crazy[/I] [FONT="System"]Helms is visibly annoyed at the start of the match, and the wors of Theodore Long clearly get to him as Super Crazy takes control of the match. However Helms picks up a fortunate victory when Super Crazy flies off the top turnbuckle catching Helms with a flying crossbody, only for Helms to roll it through and grab a hand full of tights to gain the pin. Helms wins in 7.42[/CENTER][/FONT] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Backstage again this time Randy Orton is waiting to address the fans.[/B] [/COLOR] [B]Orton[/B] "Tonight I, Randy Orton, will once again beat Kurt Angle just as I did two weeks ago at The Great American Bash. I have already killed the legend of Kurt Angle once, but it seems once was not enough for him and tonight he wants to be humiliated all over again. And Angle, that is what I am going to do, I am not going to just beat you tonight, I am going to humiliate you. I am going to beat you with such ease that you will not dare show your face again here in the WWE. Tonight I guarantee victory over the already killed legend of Kurt Angle. And that as Angle himself would say, is DAMN TRUE" [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]We go backstage into Theodore Longs office. He is talking on the phone when there is a knock at his door. [I]"Just a second"[/I] shouts Long, but we hear the door open and Gregory Helms comes flying in, mouthing off at Long who has to say his goodbyes to whoever he was talking to. [/B][/COLOR] [B]Helms[/B] "What the hell Teddy, I have already beaten Kidman once and now you give him another shot? You are out of order Teddy, and it's about time someone set you straight....... [COLOR="Blue"][B]Helms goes to continue his vitriol at the GM but is suddenly attacked from out of nowhere by Billy Kidman. Kidman beats the crap out of Helms in Long's office before dragging him out into the main corridor where he continues the assault. Helms manages to somehow push idman away enough so that he can run off. Kidman doesn't give chase, knowing his message has been sent loud and clear to the Cruiserweight Champion.[/B][/COLOR] [B]C-[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Simon Dean vs Christian[/I] [FONT="System"]Christian is extremely impressive in his second match back in the WWE, comfortably beating Simon Dean. Christian wins by pinfall in 4.29 after hitting The Unprettier.[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]After the match Christian is celebrating in the ring, the crowd cheering the fan favourite, cheers which slowly turn to boos. Christian turns around and walks straight into a clothesline by Mr Kennedy. Kennedy starts to beatdown on Christian who turns the tables on him, starting to beat the holy hell out of him instead. Kennedy is quick to roll out of the ring and retreat to the safety of the ramp, Christian's face a mix of rage and satisfaction.[/B][/COLOR] [B]C+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Backstage once more, this time Batista is the star with something to say.[/B][/COLOR] [B]Batista[/B] "Last week, JBL screwed out of my chance at the World Title. Well it's about time I got my title back. It doesn't matter if it's JBL, Rey Mysterio or whoever else it may be, from this moment on my only aim is to get my title back. Sooner or later I will be the World Heavyweight Champion again, it's just a matter of time." [B][I]The crowd cheer at this promise from Batista, The Animal walking off camera after his short but to the point speech[/I][/B] [B]B+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]The WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick make their way to the ring for a match. Halfway to the ring however, they are attacked by the numer one contenders to their titles, William Regal and Finlay, and their ally King Booker who begin an assault on them. It is not long however before Rey Mysterio comes down and helps the Tag champs going for King Booker, whom he has a match with later tonight. JBL comes running down and flattens Mysterio from behind, JBL and Booker beating on Mysterio as London & Kendrick do battle with Regal & Finlay. Bobby Lashley then comes running down to attack Booker and JBL. All hell has completely broken loose now with all 8 men going at it in the ring. Smackdown cuts to a commercial break as officials are seen running to the ring to try and restore order to the chaotic scenes.[/B][/COLOR] [B]B+[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Back from the break we go to Michael Cole and Tazz at ringside.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, before the break, chaotic scenes, as an 8 man brawl broke out. The Tag Team champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick making their way to the ring for a scheduled match only to be taken out by William Regal, Finlay and King Booker. However Rey Mysterio, who faces King Booker tonight in a champion vs champion match came to the aid of the champions. The story does not end there though as JBL, the number one contender to Mysterio's World Title took advantage by attacking Mysterio. But again things were not done there. This time Bobby Lashley running down to save Mysterio by taking out King Booker and JBL" [B]Tazz[/B] "That was one hell of a brawl there Cole, it was just pure chaos, bodies flying everywhere, it was really hard to make out just who the hell was in there" [B]Cole[/B] "Well folks, Smackdown General manager Theodore Long had something to say on the matter during the break and the outcome is this, a very special outcome indeed for next week here on Smackdown. Next week we will have an 8-man tag match with The Tag Team champions London & Kendrick teaming up with World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio and the number one contender to the US Title Bobby Lashley. They will take on the team of William Regal and Finlay, the US Champion King Booker and Mysterio's opponent at SummerSlam, JBL." [B]Tazz[/B] "That is going to be off the chart Cole, all 8 men in the ring in one match, four champions and four number one contenders in the ring at the same time, it has to be a first Cole, it really does" [B]Cole[/B] "Well I have to agree with you there Tazz, I can not wait for that match next week" [B]C+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle[/I] [FONT="System"]A top draw match between these two top superstars. Angle is especially intense during the match as he looks to gain revenge over The Legend Killer. Orton however, resorts to the odd eye rake to get out of trouble. The match ends when Angle goes for an Angle Slam, but Orton manages to jump out of it and goes for the R.K.O, however Angle avoids it, pushing Orton into the ropes and as he springs back, Angle rolls Orton up for the pin. Before the ref has even counted to 1 Angle flips Orton over, opting to instead apply the Anklelock, Orton has nowhere to go in the middle of the ring and taps out. Angle wins in 12.56 by submission using The Ankle Lock.[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]We go backstage into the locker room of Booker's Court where King Booker is talking to Finlay and William Regal. [/B][/COLOR] [B]Booker[/B] "Men, tonight I face that rogue, Rey Mysterio in a champion vs champion match and I King Booker shall emerge victorious and earn my right to a title shot, and then I shall be not only the US Champion but also the champion of the world. Tonight will see the beginning of the end of Rey Mysterio's title reign, and then the reign of King Booker shall begin. Then with me as both World and US champion and you pair as the Tag Team champions, we shall rule over the land of Smackdown as all the loyal subjects have no choice but to bow down to our greatness" [B][I]Booker breaks out into his usual cat like grin, whilst Finlay & Regal smugly smirk at the prospect of dominating Smackdown[/I][/B] [B]B-[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B][I][U]Commercial Break[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Randy Orton pops up on camera backstage, his face full of rage[/B][/COLOR]. [B]Orton[/B] "Angle, you were lucky out there" [B][I]Orton rants, spitting his vitriol everywhere[/I][/B] "The truth of the matter is, the better man in that match lost, I kicked your ass out there Angle, and you got lucky. You think this is over Angle?, you'd better think again!" [B]B[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rey Mysterio now pops up on camera to talk about his upcoming match against King Booker[/B][/COLOR] [B]Mysterio[/B] "In just a few minutes, I have the honour of going out in front of these great Smackdown fans to face King Booker in a champion vs champion match, and I am really looking forward to facing Booker, and knocking him down a peg or two. Recently King Booker has been getting so far up himself, it's really hard to know where he begins or ends. Booker, it's gonna be a pleasure to wipe that smug grin of you and your courts faces" [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Another star appears on camera to say a few words, this time Kurt Angle is the man with something to say.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Angle[/B] "Orton" [B][I]Angle starts to grin[/I][/B] "You say I was lucky to beat you a few moments ago? Listen up you little punk, you were lucky I didn't break your freakin ankle lout there, you are lucky I was in a good mood tonight. You son of a bitch Orton, you won't be so lucky next time, I guarantee I will break your damn ankle, coz I have had just about enough of you running around here thinking you are the top star here on Smackdown, it's about time someone put you out of action for good" [B]A[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event[/U] [I]Rey Mysterio vs King Booker[/I] [FONT="System"]A fine match as both men get in equal offence, Mysterio using his usual fast paced style as Booker uses his range of chops kicks and the odd cheap tactic. Mysterio dropkicks Booker into the ropes setting himself up for the 619, but Sharmell gets up on the apron to make the distraction. Booker regains his focus and bends down, raising an arm to Mysterio's crotch. However Bobby Lashley comes running down to the ring and spears Booker before dragging Mysterio onto Booker. Lashley makes his way from the ring and towards Sharmell, Sharmell runs away whilst Lashley instructs the referee to look back to the center of the ring. The referee counts to 3 as Mysterio weakly hooks the leg of Booker, clearly still in pain from the low blow. Mysterio wins by pinfall in 14.11.[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mysterio grabs his title, thanks Lashley and makes his way to go up the ramp, whilst Lashley stands at ringside staring right at Booker. Booker starts to pull himself up from the mat, Sharmell by his side, he turns to see Lashley stood there, and his face begins to screw up as the anger runs through him. He says something to Sharmell who goes and grabs a mic from ringside, bringing it to her husband.[/B][/COLOR] [B]Booker[/B] "Lashley, who he hell do you think you are you peasant. I am going to make you pay for this Lashley. At Summerslam, I challenge to you to a title match and when I win you shall never again get a shot at MY US Title. I will destroy you and your career Lashley, mark my words" [B]C+[/B] [I][B]Lashley motions to the referee to fetch him a mic, the referee quickly getting him one from the oposite side of the ring.[/B][/I] [B]Lashley[/B] "Booker, I accept your challenge, I hope you are ready to lose your title so quickly after taking it from me. At Summerslam I will regain my US Title from you Booker." [B][I]Lashley drops the mic on the floor, grinning from ear to ear now he has got what he wanted, a US Title rematch. Booker is left in the ring seething, perhaps regretting his outburst, offering the chance to Lashley. [/I][/B] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]The show goes off the air as Lashley retreats backwards up the ramp, smiling widely.[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]B-[/B] [B]FINAL RATING B+[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] Muhammad Hassan bt Scotty 2 Hotty by submission Matt Hardy bt Psicosis by pinfall Gregory Helms bt Super Crazy by pinfall Christian bt Simon Dean by pinfall Kurt Angle bt Randy Orton by pinfall Rey Mysterio bt King Booker by pinfall

• 3 weeks later...
[B][I]14th August 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] Held at [B]The Pepsi Arena[/B], Albany, New York to a crowd of [B]15,000[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]The Last episode of Raw before Summerslam begins to the sound of fireworks and a highly charged crowd.[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]JR[/B] "Welcome, Raw fans, to an electric atmosphere here inside The Pepsi Arena in New York, the last Raw before the biggest party of the summer, Summerslam, on Sunday. And have we got a night instore for you, I can't wait and I'm sure my broadcast colleague Jerry "The King" Lawler is just as excited" [B]King[/B] "I am JR, I really am. We've got two matches we already know will be taking place tonight, that I am very much looking forward to" [B]JR[/B] "One of those matches is the second meeting of Edge and the newest superstar to Raw, the son of the legendary British Bulldog: Davey Boy Smith, Harry Smith" Edge beating Smith in their first encounter fair and square, but then knocking the youngster to the mat after he had offered Edge a handshake after their matchup. Smith asked for a rematch last week due to Edge's actions, and, well, he's got it King" [B]King[/B] "He has indeed JR, but even more interesting than that is the tag team match which pitches Carlito and Charlie Haas against RVD and Chris Masters" [B]JR[/B] "Haas and Masters have had quite a feud going on recently as our regular viewers will know and things have been brewing recently aswell between Carlito and the WWE Champion RVD." RVD picked up a win over Carli....." [B]C+&C+[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B][I]ARE YOU READY!!!!!![/I][/B][/COLOR] [I][B]JR is interrupted by the music of D-Generation X, the pair make their way to the ring performing their usual crowd pleasing routine.[/B][/I] [B]HHH[/B] "Are you ready?" [I][B]The crowd cheer in appreciation[/B][/I] [B]HHH[/B] "No I can't hear you, I said, ARE YOU READDDDYYYYYYY? [B][I]The crowd almost bring the roof off as they cheer with delight at their heroes.[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Then, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home, and for The McMahons, who we've come to the sudden realisation, that, it would seem they aren't that confident in their ability, you know what I mean. I mean look at the facts, every week, they send out Big Show to attack us, it's just.., well, it's just getting silly. He comes out here in his big leotard,acting all big, when we all know he's very small in the place that matters. Well that's what I heard Vince telling Shane anyway" [B][I]The crowd laugh while HBK mockingly cringes behind HHH, then HHH gets back into position[/I][/B] "Leeeeets get ready to SUCK ITTTTTTT!" [B]HBK[/B] "And if you're not down with that, then we've got two words for ya" [B][I]Michaels raises the microphone to the air as the crowd universally chant 'SUCK IT' at the top of their voices[/I][/B] [B]A[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B][I]NO CHANCE, coz that's what you've got.... [/I][/B][/COLOR] [B][I]The crowd start to boo heaivly as The Chairman of the board Vince McMahon comes to the top of the ramp holding a mic[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "DX, you know I resent what you just said about me needing others, in particualr Big Show to overcome you, you see peole like me and my son Shane will always overcome the likes of you Triple H and Shawn Michaels, because of a few things. For instance, we will always have more brainpower than you, I'd like to say it's been hard outsmarting you DX, but it really hasn't. Then there is the fact we have billions of dollars of money to do whatever the hell we like with, while the likes of you, sure you have money, but you don't really have the kind of money I possess, and finally if needs be we have the resources that you don't have, resources obtainable through our sheer amount of money, which I will again point out you just don't have. But we do not need Big Show or anyone else, we just choose to use them to our advantage because we can. But at Summerslam, to prove a point, I can ensure you DX, that Big Show will not at any point be coming down to the ring during our match to interfere in any way. That is a cast iron truth. I can't say fairer than that. But one final thing I will say is that tonight DX you have a match. Tonight DX will face the team of Big Show, and his partner will be... the undefeated, Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. Good luck DX you're going to need it" [B][I]Vince stands at the top of the ramp for a moment sporting the smuggest grin ever seen, before turning away to head back through the curtain.[/I][/B] [B]B+[/B][/QUOTE] [U][I][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/I][/U] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [I]The Highlanders vs Cade & Murdoch[/I] [FONT="System"][B]A standard opening tag team match which sees The Highlanders, highly impressive, beating Cade & Murdoch in 5.44. They pick up the victory using the Scotch Drop on Trevor Murdoch, with Robbie McAllister making the cover.[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]After the match The Highlanders celebrate their victory, however the crowds cheers for the pair suddenly turn to boos when they see all 5 members of the Spirit Squad running down to the ring. The Spirit Squad knock down The Highlanders from behind before launching a prolonged and vicious assault on the number one contenders. Robbie and Rory are left lying on the canvas barely able to move, whilst The World Tag Team champions back away up the ramp, looking smugly at the destruction they have left in the ring.[/COLOR][/B] [B]C-[/B] [U][I][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break [/COLOR][/I][/U] [QUOTE][COLOR="Red"][B]As we return to Raw, we find RVD standing in the ring holding a mic eager to speak.[/B][/COLOR] [B]RVD[/B] "This Sunday at Summerslam, my title is on the line as I have to face not one, but two opponents. At Summerslam it will be me RVD, facing John Cena and Edge in a triple threat match for my WWE Title. And for all those thinking that this is where my title reign comes to an end, I've got some news for you. There is no way I am walking out of Summerslam as a former WWE champion. John Cena, Edge, you will not beat me on Sunday, it will take a hell of a lot more than you two to prise the title from my hands. At Summerslam Rob Van Dam will still be your WWE Champion, so you'd better get used to it" [B][I]The crowd start a chant of RVD sucks, as the champion leaves he ring, causing him to pause and look at them angrily, before waving his hands down dismissively at them and making his way up the ramp[/I][/B] [B]A[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][COLOR="Red"][B]We go backstage where Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin are talking whilst walking along a corridor. They bump into Vince McMahon and immediately start thanking him for what he has done.[/B][/COLOR] [B]Nitro[/B] "Hey, Mr McMahon, can I just say on behalf of myself and Shelton what a great decision we think you have made by giving us a night off tonight and putting Carlito in a tag team match against RVD and Chris Masters, you truly are a genius Mr McMahon" [B]Shelton[/B] "Yeh, Mr McMahon, I gotta give it to you, you always make the right decisions and that's why you are the greatest businessman I have ever met" [B]Nitro[/B] "Mr McMahon, I.... [B]John Cena[/B] "Woah, woah, woah, what the hell is going on here" says Cena, coming from out of nowhere to get in on the conversation "Vince, excuse me for a second, but why are you two kissing the chairmans ass? You're praising him for giving Carlito a match while you two get to rest up? That's weak boys, real weak. You know I don't have a match tonight, but I really wish I did, you see some of us like to actually fight once in a while here in the WWE. And you know what I got an idea, it seems I don't have a match tonight, and you two don't have a match either. Hmmmmm, what could we do about this" Cena sarcastically says whilst rubbing his chin "I know, I got it, how about tonight John Cena, in a handicap match against Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin, Yeah I like the sound of that. How about it?" [B][I]Benjamin and Nitro don't seem too keen on the idea and don't react to Cena's challenge[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "You're on" [B][I]Benjamin and Nitro's eyes widen[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "I like the sound of that, tonight John Cena versus the team of Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin, If you don't mind Johnny, Shelton, I've got some business to attend to, and you have a match to go and get ready for" [B][I]John Cena walks off grinning whilst Nitro and Benjamin look none too pleased[/I][/B] [B]B+[/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Kane vs Eugene[/I] [FONT="System"][B]Kane absolutely destroys Eugene, who gets in no offense what so ever. Kane finishes with a Chokeslam to win by pinfall in 3.52[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C+[/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]After the match we go backstage to find Edge heatedly talking to Lita, clearly annoyed at something[/COLOR][/B] [B]Edge[/B] "I mean what the hell, I beat the guy two weeks ago and now I have to face him again? I shouldn't be having my time wasted facing guys like him, I should be getting title shots week after week, but instead I have to face two guys at Summerslam for the title and in the meantime I'm stuck fighting the no talent son of an ex so called legend. Well you know what Lita, tonight I'm going to beat Harry Smith again, and then I can concentrate on beating RVD and John Cena for the WWE Title on Sunday." [B][I]Lita nods in agreement, and Edge puts his arm around her before they walk off screen together[/I][/B] [B]C+[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]We now find ourselves elsewhere backstage as Vince McMahon is talking to his son Shane, who looks a little worried.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Shane[/B] "Dad, I just think, maybe, it wasn't the greatest idea agreeing to a match with DX at Summerslam, I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of them or anything, I just.." [B]Vince[/B] "Shane, Shane, don't worry about it. I'll let you in on a little secret, I have a plan in mind for DX at Summerslam, I don't want to spoil the surprise now though, but rest assured, things can't possibly go wrong for us at Summerslam, trust me son" [B][I]Vince grins widely as he walks off leaving Shane still looking somewhat unconvinced[/I][/B] [B]A[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][COLOR="Red"][B]Edge's music hits the P.A. and he walks through the curtain, alongside Lita. They make their way down the ramp and into the ring. Edge demands a mic from ringside and raises it to his lips.[/B][/COLOR] [B]Edge[/B] "So here I am again, facing Harry Smith, son of the legendary British Bulldog, and why? because he asked for a rematch after I kicked his ass two weeks ago. But enough about him I have something else to say, another point to get across, and that point is that you, the Raw fans are not only looking at the greatest superstar in the WWE today, but your next WWE Champion. On Sunday at Summerslam, I will resoundingly beat both John Cena and RVD to become a two-time WWE Champion." [B][I]The crowd jeer[/I][/B] "Yeah, oh yeah, it's going to happen, and there's not a damn thing you ignorant fans can do about it" [B][I]The crowd really get on to Edge, beginning an Edge sucks chant[/I][/B] "But before that, shut the hell up and watch as I prove why I am your future champion, as I beat the living hell out of Harry Smith" [B]A*[/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Edge vs Harry Smith[/I] [B][FONT="System"]A decent match, with both men getting in some good offense. The end comes when Edge and Smith are tied up in the corner with the ref trying to come between them. As the official gets his body between the pair, Edge pokes Smith in the eye with his thumb. Edge keeps the referee distracted as Smith stumbles into the ropes. Lita mounts the apron grabs Smith's neck and hangs him up off the top rope, sending Smith reeling back. Edge barges past the referee, and spears Smith into the mat. He makes the cover to win in 7.41[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]B+[/B] [U][I][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/I][/U] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]We come back from the break to find John Cena backstage in front of a camera.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Cena[/B] "Later tonight, I have myself a handicap match against Shelton Benjamin and Johnny Nitro, and why?, because I asked for it. Now you are all probably thinking why the hell would John Cena want to take part in a handicap match just a week before his chance to regain the WWE Title. The answer is simple. I am a crazy son of a bitch. It's matches like these that spur me on to do my best and to ready myself for chances like the one I have been given this Sunday. Some champions, not naming names, would do their best to get out of matches every week, but not me, I am a fighter, and I will fight two men tonight, then do the same on Sunday. Benjamin, Nitro, you better be ready for tonight, coz I'm in a fighting mood, and any unlucky son of a bitch who gets in my way, will wish to hell they had stayed at home" [B]B+[/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [I]Carlito & Charlie Haas vs RVD & Chris Masters[/I] [B][FONT="System"]An open match as both teams look very impressive. The end comes during hectic scenes. RVD and Haas are the legal men, RVD whips Haas into the ropes, who is tagged on the back by Carlito, which is unseen by RVD. As Haas comes back towards RVD, the WWE Champion hurls Haas through the ropes to the outside. RVD motions to go outside but Carlito, now the legal man, runs over and rolls RVD up. RVD manages to flip out of the pin, whilst Haas pulls Masters down from the apron and the pair begin scrapping. Carlito goes to clothesline RVD out of the ring but RVD ducks and this time rolls Carlito up. He lifts his legs up onto the middle rope, and the referee, not seeing this, counts to three. RVD and Chris Masters win by pinfall in 9.40[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]B+[/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage we find DX talking about their upcoming match vs Big Show and Umaga. [/COLOR][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Shawn, you know tonight, we might be facing possibly the biggest test we have ever had to endure. Tonight we take on Big Show and Umaga, two of the biggest most dominant men in the WWE at the moment" [B]HBK[/B] "I know, but really, they can't be that tough, I mean they're just two fat men with anger problems...." [B]HHH[/B] "Oh no Shawn, don't underestimate them, I mean in all honesty, if either of them lets one rip in our direction, we could be out for the night, you know" [B]HBK[/B] "Well then, I guess there's only one thing we can do" [B]HHH[/B] "Really, and what's that Shawn?" [B]HBK[/B] "Just go out there and beat the crap out of them before they use it as a weapon" [B]HHH[/B] "Sounds like a plan to me Shawn" [B][I]The two men walk of screen, quite unperturbed at the prospect that faces them, whilst the crowd are left laughing at the comedy interlude provided by DX[/I][/B] [B]B+[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Elsewhere backstage, we find Johnny Nitro and Shelton Benjamin discussing their upcoming handicap match vs John Cena [/COLOR][/B] [B]Nitro[/B] "Hey Shelton, are you ready for our big match tonight?" [B]Benjamin[/B] "Course I'm ready, the question is, are you?" [B]Nitro[/B] "You're damn right I am, we have a big chance tonight to prove just how good we are by defeating John Cena, and you know what, if we do I think we should be considered for a shot at the WWE Title" [B]Benjamin[/B] [B][I]'With a playful smile on his face'[/I][/B] "I agree, and in your case it will give you something new to focus on after I take the Intercontinental Title off of you at Summerslam" [B]Nitro[/B] [B][I]'failing to see the funny side'[/I][/B] "Excuse me? did I hear that right? there is no chance in hell you or Carlito will be taking my Intercontinental Title away from me on Sunday, no way at all" [B]Benjamin[/B] "Well we'll see about that, but why don't you just concentrate on tonight and our match against John Cena, coz if you blow it, I will not be happy" [B][I]'Benjamin walks off leaving Nitro looking quite angered'[/I][/B] [B]C+[/B][/QUOTE] [U][I][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/I][/U] [B][COLOR="Red"]As we come back tp Raw the music of John Cena starts to play over the P.A. and we notice that Nitro and Benjamin are already in the ring awaiting their opponent[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]2-1 HANDICAP MATCH[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/sheltonbenjamin5bj6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnnyNitro4.jpg[/IMG] -VS- [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenanew.jpg[/IMG] [I]Shelton Benjamin & Johnny Nitro vs John Cena[/I] [B][FONT="System"]Cena starts the match against Benjamin and takes control of the opening stages. That is until Nitro cheapshots Cena in the back as he springs into the ropes. Nitro tags in and gets in dome decent offence on Cena. The end comes when Nitro goes for the finish with a standing shooting star press but Cena rolls out of the way. Benjamin runs in but Cena lifts him up and F.U.'s him sending him rolling out of the ring to the mat below. As soon as Cena has done this he jumps onto Nitro and applies the S.T.F.U leaving Nitro with no option but to tap. Cena wins in 9.34 by submission.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]B+[/B] [B][I]After the match Cena barely takes any time to celebrate, motioning for a mic from ringside, which he is handed by Lilian Garcia.[/I][/B] [B]Cena[/B] "Rob Van Dam, on Sunday, I take you on for your WWE Title, but not just you, we also have to face the Rated R Superstar: Edge in a triple threat match. In this very ring you have just seen me earn victory over not one but two men, and that is a trend that is set to continue at Summerslam. No matter how hard Edge and his little ho-friend Lita try, he will not be walking out of Summerslam as champion. The same goes for you Rob. You used to be someone to respect in this business. Someone the fans could cheer, someone the kids could look to, to always do the right thing, but lately you've changed, you've turned into this whiny little jackass who will do anything to win, and yeah maybe I'll do the same, but at least I'll do it with class [B][I]'Cena starts to talk in a more hept up manner, showing his determination'[/I][/B]. On Sunday, there will be only one man walking out as WWE Champion and that man is not you Rob Van Dam, because that man is the man you are looking at right here, the man standing here talking all the talk, the crazy son of a bitch who has just taken on two superstars and beaten them down like the clowns they are. Rob Van Dam, Edge, when I regain my title on Sunday, the fans will once again be shouting from the rooftops, THE CHAMP IS HEREEEEEEE" [B]A*[/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]We go backstage where Vince McMahon and his son Shane are relishing the upcoming match involving DX[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Shane, trust me, remember what I said earlier, I have plans for DX in our match at Summerslam, as for tonight, just sit back and enjoy wtahcing DX get the hell beaten out of them by Big Show and the undefeated Umaga" [B]Shane[/B] "You know, I'm really looking forward to this match, DX are gonna get absolutely crushed" [B]Vince[/B] "You're damn right they are son, damn right they are" [B][I]Raw cuts to a break as Vince and Shane settle down in their office, huge smiles etched across their faces[/I][/B] [B]A*[/B][/QUOTE] [U][I][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/I][/U] [CENTER][B]TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event[/U] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bigshow6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG] -VS- [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TripleHBD3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ShawnMichaels4.jpg[/IMG] [I]Big Show & Umaga vs DX[/I] [B][FONT="System"]A highly entertaining match, with Show and Umaga dominating for the early stages. DX get a share of offence but Show and Umaga keep getting on top of them. The referee is knocked out though just as HBK starts to get the upper hand over Show. With the ref down, Umaga interjects, and beats on HBK before HHH joins in and starts landing some heavy punches to Umaga. HHH gets Umaga outside the ring and whips him into the steel steps. Just as Show starts to mount some offence on HBK, HHH comes into the ring with a steel chair. He throws is at Show who catches it and spins around and as he does so, HBK Superkicks the chair into Show's face. The chair goes flying and HBK lays on top of him whilst HHH leaves the ring and throws the referee back in. The referee slowly stirs and, slowly getting into position, makes the 3 count. DX win in 12.40 by pinfall[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]As DX are celebrating, Umaga makes his way back into the ring as they ave turned away. First he slams into HBK from behind before doing the same to HHH. Show starts to regain his bearings and the pair launch a vicious assault on DX.[/COLOR][/B] [B][I]Woooooooooooooooooooooo[/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The crowd rise to their feet as Ric Flair comes running to the ring, The Nature Boy focusing his attentions on Umaga. Naitch knocks Umaga out of the ring, grabs the steel chair and whacks Umaga over the head, before mounting him in front of the announce table and continually pounding him in the head, causing a wound, made by the chair shot, to bleed heavily. As this goes on DX are able to turn the attack back around on Show and both men start punching the life out of Show. HBK starts tuning up the band in the corner whilst HHH stands in the opposite corner. Show turns around to find himself on the end of Sweet Chin Music, causing him to spin and be planted by a Pedigree from HHH. DX start to parade around the ring, flexing thier muscles as the adrenaline pumps through their bodies, the crowd on their feet, caught in the moment.[/COLOR][/B] [B][I]NO CHANCE, coz that's what you've got.....[/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Vince McMahon makes his way out to the top of the stage, Shane following close behind, as DX focus their attentions on the Chairman and his son.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Cut my music, cut my damn music right now" [B][I]Vince says, snarling.[/I][/B] "DX I'm getting sick of you quite frankly, and it's about time I put an end to you once and for all. And that's exactly what me and my son Shane are going to do at Summerslam. I want you to know DX, what I said earlier about me not needing the Big Show to win our matches for us is completely true. On Sunday, my son and I will be victorious aginst you at Summerslam, DX, and you had better believe it. And I guarantee that Big Show will not come down the ramp during our match and interfere on our behalf, I absolutely guarantee it. He will also not be in our corner during the match, thus proving that we do not need him to win our matches for us" [B][I]Vince is looking very happy now, a big grin beaming from his face[/I][/B] "Oh, but DX I guess I should tell you, I think it's only fair, at Summerslam on Sunday in our match, we're going to have ourselves a special guest referee, and he will be very special indeed. The referee for this match will be 7 foot, he will be 500 pounds, he will be.. The Big Show" [B][I]Vince smugly smiles, whilst Shane, breaks out into a similar smile, as he realises just what his Dad meant when he said he had a plan in mind.[/I][/B] [B]A&A[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][I]Raw ends as JR excitedly comments on what has just happened, the crowd booing intently as the camera stays on the beaming faces of the Chairman and his son, cutting to DX in the ring, looking angry as they realise once again they must face mounting odds.[/I][/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]FINAL RATING A[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] [B]The Highlanders[/B] bt Cade & Murdoch by pinfall [B]Kane[/B] bt Eugene by pinfall [B]Edge (w/ Lita)[/B] bt Harry Smith by pinfall [B]RVD & Chris Masters[/B] bt Carlito & Charlie Haas by pinfall [B]John Cena[/B] bt Johnny Nitro & Shelton Benjamin by submission [B]DX[/B] bt Big Show & Umaga by pinfall[/CENTER]

OOC: Hi, I've been too busy recently which is why I have fallen quite behind with my posts, but I should hopefully be getting back into this diary soon enough. For the last show I have changed things around quite a bit, using he quote feature to group related segments together whilst also splitting seperate storylines apart thus making it easier to read. I have also started using wrestler pictures for just the main matches to provide a bit of colour, but not using them for every match so as not to make it a chore for those, who like me, are on dialup. I think it looks much more inviting to read like this and helps you keep track of where you are upto. Please give any comments on how you are enjoying my diary and also on anything you think I can do to further improve it lookswise. Also with just one Smackdown show left before Summerslam I will be keen for people to post their predictions on the matches once I have listed them. Thanks, Sebsy.

OOC: :( who has rated my diary a 1 star since last night? I'm not being ****y but there's absolutely no way this diary warrants a one star from anyone. Whoever rated it a 1 has just done it because their own diary has bombed I guess, but whoever it was should have the decency to speak up and say why they rated it so. Sorry, but absolutely no way this diary deserves a 1 star. :confused:

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESD.jpg[/IMG] This weeks Smackdown is sure to be intense, going into the biggest party of the summer, Summerslam. A huge 8-man tag match is sure to add fuel to the fire going into Sunday's PPV, the matchup offering no fewer than three rivalries for fans to get their teeth into. [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BrianKendrick.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterio4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG] -----------------------------------------VS------------------------------------------ [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Finlay.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG] The WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick, team up with World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio and Bobby Lashley to take on the team of William Regal & Finlay, JBL and the US Champion King Booker. Lashley will be looking to gain momentum going into Summerslam where he hopes to swiftly regain the US Title from King Booker, whilst JBL will have his sights set firmly on Mysterio and his World Title. But that is not to forget the growing feud between Tag champs London & Kendrick and the rough, tough team of Regal & Finlay. Tune in to this weeks Smackdown to see this match and many more as WWE prepares for the biggest party of the summer on Sunday!

• 3 weeks later...
[B][I]18th August 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B]The HSBC Arena[/B], Buffalo, New York to a crowd of [B]15,000[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown comes on air, the shows theme tune playing as fireworks blow up around the entrance into the arena.[/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B]Cole[/B] "Just two days away from Summerslam, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday night Smackdown, coming to you from the HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York, and folks have we got an explosive night lined up for you here. Alongside me as always, my good friend Tazz, and Tazz what a main event we have for our great Smackdown fans" [B]Tazz[/B] "Thankyou Cole, it is one red hot main event we have to take us nicely into Summerslam Cole, an 8-man tag match no less, as the WWE Tag Team Champions: Brian Kendrick and Paul London team up with World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio and the man looking to regain the US Title on Sunday, Bobby Lashley" [B]Cole[/B] "What a team that is Tazz, and they will be going up against another impressive team, that being William Regal and Finlay, The US Champion King Booker and Mysterio's opponent on Sunday, JBL" [B]Tazz[/B] "What a match up, WHAT A MATCHUP" [B]B-[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Music starts to blare out over the P.A., it's the music of c0cky young star Randy Orton, and the man himself makes his way, strutting down the ramp, to the ring. He asks for a mic from ringside and is handed one by a ringside official.[/COLOR][/B] [B]B[/B] [B]Orton[/B] "Last week on Smackdown, Kurt Angle beat me by making me tap out to the Ankle Lock" [B][I]The crowd cheer[/I][/B] "Shut up!, The only reason Angle beat me last week was because he caught me by surprise. I had that match finished, and he somehow managed to avoid the RKO, and you know what that reason was? some idiot in the crowd took a flash picture on their camera and it blinded me, I couldn't see and that gave Angle the only chance he would ever get to avoid the R.K.O. He was then able to catch me off guard and roll me up for the pin. But that wasn't it, no, he then opted to roll me over into the Ankle Lock, again completely taking advantage of the fact I had been disorientated by this flash. I had no option but to tap out and hand Angle an undeserved victory" [B][I]The crowd start to boo in sheer disdain as Orton tries lamely to rationalise his loss[/I][/B] "It doesn't matter what result came of our match, Angle, everyone knows I am the greatest superstar in the WWE today, and everyone knows you are way past your best. Angle, I am not interested in fighting has beens like you anymore, it's about time I got myself a shot at the World Title" [B]B[/B] [B][I]The crowd let out a huge cheer as the music of General Manager: Theodore Long bellows out. Teddy makes his way out to the top of the ramp holding a mic.[/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "Randy, you know, lately I've gotten a little tired of all your whining and complaining, and this whole rivalry you have going on with Kurt Angle needs to be finished, so here's what I suggest player. In two days at Summerslam we are going to have ourselves a rubber match. As it stands you and Angle both hold one victory each over one another and at Summerslam we're gonna find out once and for all, just who is the better man. And you know what, to ensure this match takes place on Sunday, we are going to have a contract signing tonight. Now can you feel that Randy?" [B]B+[/B] [B][I]The crowd cheer this announcement then suddenly burst into a crescendo as Kurt Angle bursts out through the curtain and runs full speed, past Teddy Long, and down the ramp. Randy Orton quickly makes his way through the ropes and runs around the ring and back up the ramp whilst Angle gets himself a mic and doesn't chase Orton any further[/I][/B] [B]A[/B] [B]Angle[/B] [B][I]'An intense snarl washed over his face'[/I][/B] "Orton, you just proved what everyone already knows, that you are nothing more than a coward. I beat you last week, and on Sunday at Summerslam, I am going to beat you again, and not only am I going to beat you Orton, I am going to break your freakin ankle you little son of a bitch, and that is true, DAMN TRUE" [B][I]Angle's face turns red as he pulls his usual intense faces, as he stares Orton down.[/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The crowd are buoyed with electricity as they can now look forward to another match between the pair at Summerslam[/COLOR][/B] [B]B+[/B][/QUOTE] [U][I][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/I][/U] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Matt Hardy vs Simon Dean[/I] [FONT="System"][B]A quick match, in which Hardy is almost entirely dominative. He hits the Side Effect before nailing the Twist Of Fate and covering Dean for the pin. Hardy wins in 5:36.[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C+[/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]We cut backstage where Jillian Hall is talking to an acquaintance. Her friend walks off and when Jillian turns around she finds herself almost walking in to Psicosis. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Psicosis[/B] "Hey there Jillian" he says, an assured look on his face [B]Jillian[/B] "erm.. h.. hi" [B]Psicosis[/B] "You're looking so sexy tonight Jillian, you know I'm thinking, maybe the two of us should hook up after the show tonight and maybe go for a drink somewhere, maybe take it back to my place, you know what I'm saying senorita?" [B]Jillian[/B] 'A look of utter unimpressiveness is etched on her face' "I think I'll pass thankyou, I'm catching up with some friends tonight" [B]Psicosis[/B] "Maybe you didn't hear me chica, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity" [B]Jillian[/B] "You know what, why don't you go back to your dressing room and ask your mirror to go out with you, I'm sure you two will get along perfectly" [B]Psicosis[/B] [B][I]'starting to get annoyed'[/I][/B] "How can you turn down a man like me? are you blind? I always get what I want Jillian, you understand?" [B][I]'Psicosis grabs Jillian by the arms and leans in to kiss Jillian, who tries to break free[/I][/B] [B]Sylvain Grenier[/B] "Hey, Psicosis, what the hell do you think you're doing?" [B][I]says Sylvain who appears just in time[/I][/B] [B]Psicosis[/B] "What business is it of yours, Frog?" [B]Sylvain[/B] "Just back off from her ok! [B]Psicosis[/B] "Or what?" [B]Sylvain[/B] "just leave the lady alone and stop being such a jerk" [B][I]Sylvain pulls Psicosis away from Jillian and pushes him in the chest. Psicosis delivers a thundering slap across Sylvain's face and walks off leaving Sylvain holding his jaw. Jillian stumbles over to him and thanks him for helping her whilst concerningly checking out Sylvains cheek[/I][/B] [B]D[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Elsewhere backstage Bobby Lashley is waiting to say something. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Lashley[/B] "On Sunday night, I will be at the biggest party of the summer, Summerslam, and there I shall regain the US Title that King Booker stole from me when he hit me in the head with some brass knuckles at the Great American Bash. That was three weeks ago now, and if Booker thinks I have forgotten the pain of that shot to my head or the pain of losing my US Title, then he can think again. Booker I will beat you on Sunday and become a two-time US Champion, and prove you are not worthy of the status of such an honourable championship. King Booker! your reign is over!" [B]B[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Lashley walks away from the camera having given his impassioned speech, however King Booker appears and crashes in to Lashley, knocking him to the floor. King Booker stamps all over Lashley and mounts him to deliver a volley of stiff punches. Sharmell is watching, calling for Booker to beat Lashley down. Booker finishes his attack and stares down at Lashley for a moment, before walking off, Sharmell following close behind with a rye smirk on her face[/COLOR][/B] [B]C+[/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Muhammad Hassan's music is playing when we return and he and his manager: Daivari, are standing in the ring holding a mic each. [/COLOR][/B] [B][I]The crowd are booing quite loudly[/I][/B] [B]Daivari[/B] "Everybody, if you would please show my client the courtesy he commands by sitting down and being quiet for the next few minutes please" [B][I]The crowd's boo's increase ten fold[/I][/B] [B]Hassan[/B] "You heard my manager, sit down and shut up...... You show me some damn respect, I am the greatest superstar here in the WWE and it's time you stupid Americans realised that fact. I have been back here in the WWE now for a matter of weeks and already I have ended the career of the supposedly great, Undertaker. The Phenom, The Deadman, the man that can not be killed off, has been, by yours truly, and that is just the start of what I am going to do in this ring. I wil......... [B]C+[/B] [B][I]Hassan is stopped in his tracks when music starts to blare out over the P.A. The crowd rise to their feet, cheering intently as the instantly recognisable entrance music of Chris Benoit starts playing. Benoit doesn't say a word, instead choosing to let his actions speak, running straight at Hassan and knocking him over before mounting him and laying into him with punches. Hassan manages to get a few shots in and the two men start trading blow for blow, rolling around on the mat. A referee runs down to ringside and says something to Tony Chimel. The ref enters the ring and attempts to part the brawling stars, Chimel rises to his feet and announces that he has been informed by the ref that Theodore Long instructed him to come and officiate a matchup between the pair if they were so keen to fight. With the stars parted and the referee having ordered them both to opposite corners, that match is ready to take place.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/B] [B]C+[/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Muhammad Hassan vs Chris Benoit[/I] [FONT="System"][B]An extremely intense match, that resembles more of a straight brawl than a wrestling match until the later stages where Benoit starts to use suplexes and submission holds on Hassan. Hassan, when given the chance, also opts for a ground based style, grounding Benoit when he can. Hassan has Benoit down with his knee in his back but Benoit manages to get to his feet and quickly gets round the back of Hassan to hit him with a German Suplex, before hitting two more to complete the trivector. He draws his thumb across his throat to signal for the Flying Headbutt, and walks over to the turnbuckle, mounting it and getting ready to fly. He jumps halfway across the ring but Hassan manages to roll out of the way before Benoit can catch him. He quickly crawls over to Benoit and rolls him up for the pin, lifting his legs up onto the ropes for extra leverage, which the referee fails to spot. The ref counts to three giving Hassan the win in 10.12[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [B]A[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]With the match over, Benoit is highly annoyed at the way Hassan has cheated and remonstrates with the ref, as he does so Daivari comes in behind him and starts flailing wildly at his back. Benoit simply turns around, Daivari's face turning to a look of terror. However, Hassan comes back into the ring and charges full speed at Benoit, crashing into him with a clothesline, sending Benoit to the canvas. Hassan starts to beatdown on Benoit as Daivari gets the odd cheap boot in. Hassan applies the Camel Clutch to Benoit, and starts delivering crossfaces to the stricken Canadian. Hassan keeps Benoit in the Camel Clutch for a good two minutes before releasing the hold and walking calmly away from Benoit. Hassan and Daivari look the epitomy of smugness as they back up the ramp, Benoit left in the ring, clutching weakly at his back.[/COLOR][/B] [B]C[/B] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]We come back from the commercial break to find Mr Kennedy talking heatedly with Smackdown General Manager. Theodore Long.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Teddy, I am sick and tired of being held back here on Smackdown. If anyone here deserves a shot at the World Heavyweight Title, it's me. Last week, that idiot Batista had the nerve to claim he is deserving of being the World Champion and stated his intent to win it back. Well you know what Teddy, the only superstar around here worthy of fighting for the World Title is me. No one can compare to me Teddy. I am better than Batista, I am better than JBL and I am better than Rey Mysterio, so how about you stop holding me down and give me a chance at whoever is champion after Summerslam. [B]Long[/B] "Mr Kennedy, you say you deserve a title shot? [B]Kennedy[/B] "That's right" [B]Long[/B] "You also say you are better than Batista? [B]Kennedy[/B] "You're damn right that's what I'm saying Teddy!" [B]Long[/B] "Well how about tonight, Mr Kennedy, you prove you are worthy of a shot at the title by beating the man you claim to be better than, The Animal: Batista" [B][I]Kennedy looks shocked[/I][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "You what? No way, I shouldn't have to..... [B]Long[/B] "Mr Kennedy, I've heard enough, tonight it's going to be you, Mr Kennedy going one on one with Batista, now how'd you like that player?" [B][I]Teddy walks off leaving Kennedy, looking shocked and angered, to mull over the fact he must face Batista later tonight.[/I][/B] [B]B+[/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [I]Sylvain Grenier vs Psicosis[/I] [FONT="System"][B]A decent enough match, which we were told by Cole and Tazz, was made by Teddy Long, after the altercation between the pair earlier in the night. Grenier made Psicosis pay for the way he treated Jillian earlier in the night, looking a new man, beating the Mexican with a 3 Seconds Of Fame and gaining the pinfall in 8.15[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [B]C-[/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Backstage, Mr Kennedy is wondering around, clearly hacked off at the situation he finds himself in. He suddenly finds himself bumping into Batista. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Batista[/B] "Mr Kennedy. Later tonight me and you go head to head. And as usual it's a by-product of you doing what you do best, shooting your big mouth off. Kennedy, I'm going to beat the hell out of you tonight and prove why I am deserving of regaining the title I never lost. Tonight, I'm gonna shut that big mouth of yours" [B][I]Batista says this with a huge smile on his face, Kennedy unable to speak a word as Batista states his intentions, before walking off screen as the crowd cheer loudly.[/I][/B] [B]B[/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break [/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]We come back to the show with Teddy Long standing in the center of the ring holding a mic.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Long[/B] "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now going to have ourselves a contract signing for the match at Summerslam between The Legend Killer: Randy Orton, and his opponent, The Olympic Gold Medalist: Kurt Angle. Let me first introduce to you, Randy Orton. [B][I]Orton makes his way to the ring, c0cky as usual, shouting at the fans to shut up as they boo him. He enters the ring and sits at one side of the table. [/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "And now please welcome, Kurt Angle" [B][I]Angle makes his way down the ramp, a look of sheer intensity etched on his face. He climbs through the ropes, gives Orton a cold stare and makes his way to the other side of the table to take his seat.[/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "Now Randy, Kurt, we are going to have the both of you sign this contract for your match at Summerslam, and in no way do I want this turning into a brawl. This needs to be settled once and for all at Summerslam on Sunday, and not before, you hear me? Now Randy.. [B][I]'Long pushes the contract towards Randy Orton'[/I][/B] please put your signature where your name is printed" [B][I]Orton takes a look through the contract, leafing through the few pages that are there. He picks up the pen, stares at Angle before lowering the pen back down. He brings it back up, realising there is no way out, and puts his signature on the contract.[/I][/B] [B][I]Long walks slowly back towards the table, and inches the contract over to Kurt Angle.[/I][/B] "And Kurt, if you could please sign" [B][I]Angle grabs the pen from off the contract and instantly signs his name before throwing the pen back down onto the table. He stands up quickly, which produces the same action from Orton. Angle starts smirking at Orton you quickly becomes agitated.[/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "Now please, Kurt, Randy, lets leave this until Summerslam" [B][I]Angle slowly backs away from the table, giving Orton a long lingering look. He climbs through the ropes, keeping his gaze on Orton all the while. Orton is clearly rattled and struggles to keep himself calm. He suddenly flips and throws the table over in frustration, before turning to kick his chair away. All this serves only to please Angle, and Long motions to Orton to stay in the ring until Angle is gone. As Angle is still backing up the ramp, grinning happily, Michael Cole announces that Smackdown will be back in a few minutes.[/I][/B] [B]B+[/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break [/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]We are welcomed back by Cole and Tazz, who tell us that Finlay and Regal are waiting backstage.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Finlay[/B] "On Sunday, at Summerslam, me and my partner William Regal will become the new WWE Tag Team Champions when we defeat Paul London and Brian Kendrick. With their high flying reckless style, they have become a formidable tag team here on Smackdown, but up until now they ave not had to face a team like us" [B]Regal[/B] "That's right. Finlay and I are straight up, punch you in the face, spit in your eyes, fighters, and for you London and Kendrick, that spells the end of your title reign. Your aerial antics will be no match for our sheer power and ability to focus and get the job done. There is no more powerful, hard hitting team here in the WWE than myself and Finlay. The Brits will come out on top at Summerslam. [B]Finlay[/B] "You ain't gotta chance kids, no chance at all, and the same goes for tonight. Tonight me and my partner team up with King Booker and JBL to take on you boys, Bobby Lashley and Rey Mysterio. You don't stand any chance of beating us tonight, we are going to be all over you, and you had better believe that" [B]C+[/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The music of Mr Kennedy starts to play and the c0cky up and comer makes his way to the ring. Tony Chimel begins to announce his name but Kennedy gives him a sharp look, and Chimel doesn't even bother to continue. A mic lowers from the rafters and Kennedy stands in the middle of the ring.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Ladies and Gentlemen, I weigh in tonight at an extremely impressive 242 pounds, I hail from Green Bay Wisconsin, I am your future World Heavyweight Champion.. I am MISTERRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDY" [B][I]Kennedy makes his way to the corner, mounting the turnbuckle and slwly lowering the mic back to his lips.[/I][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "KENNNNNN-EEEE-DYYYYYYY" [B][I]Kennedy dismounts the turnbuckle and throws the mic away as it raises back up towards the ceiling of the arena.[/I][/B] [B]B-[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The crowds boos turn to cheers as the music of Batista starts loudly ringing out in the arena.[/COLOR][/B] [B][I]The Animal comes out through the curtains and pauses at the top of the ramp. Pyros start firing off as Batista makes his trademark entrance, walking down towards the ring. He climbs the steps and enters through the ropes, sticking in his corner, as he keeps a watchful eye on Mr Kennedy.[/I][/B] [B]B+[/B] [CENTER][B]SINGLES MATCH[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] -VS- [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG] [I]Mr Kennedy vs Batista[/I] [FONT="System"][B]A good match, Kennedy getting in some good offense, using speed to counter the raw power of Batista. Kennedy keeps Batista grounded in small parts before Batista breaks free and goes for the power moves. Batista hits some clotheslines before nailing Kennedy with a spinebuster. Kennedy, though, rolls out of the ring after this while Batista is shaking the ropes, pumped up ready to his his finisher. Kennedy on his feet outside the ring, waves his hands down at Batista to signal he wants no more part of this match. The crowd boo, but suddenly start cheering when Christian comes running dwn the ramp. He grabs Kennedy from behind and rolls him back into the ring, to the feet of Batista. Batista's scornful look turns to a grin as Kennedy is left helpless in front of The Animal. Batista picks Kennedy up, whips him into the ropes, and gives him another spinebuster. He again shakes the ropes and turns to deliver a shattering Batista Bomb to Mr Kennedy. He makes the cover to win in 11.52[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [B]B[/B] [B][I]After the match Theodore Long makes his way to the top of the ring with a mic.[/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "Now just hold on a minute. Christian, Mr Kennedy, it seems you two just can't get along and sort your issues out, so I am hereby making a match between the two of you to take place on Sunday night at Summerslam. Now can you feel that?" [B][I]Christian looks extremely pleased at this announcement, whilst Kennedy looks almost set to cry after hearing this bad news on top of suffering the defeat and pain from Batista.[/I][/B] [B]B[/B] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break [/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B]8 MAN TAG TEAM MATCH[/B] [U]Main Event[/U] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/paullondonNEW.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/briankendricknew.jpg[/IMG] -VS- [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterioBD2.jpg[/IMG] ---- [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG] [I]Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Bobby Lashley & Rey Mysterio vs William Regal, Finlay, King Booker & JBL[/I] [B][FONT="System"]London and Regal start the matchup. Lashley gets in and Regal makes it over to his corner, where Booker wants no part of it, instead letting Finlay get in the ring. The match ebbs and flows, the momentum swinging from side to side. All 8 men are impressive with the likes of London and Kendrick proving more than able to handle themselves amongst the main eventers. Lashley is in with JBL and pulls off some impressive suplexes to keep on top of him. He hits a spear and goes for the cover but Booker enters and breaks it up. Everyone piles in and after a minute of mayhem, London and Kendrick despatch of Regal and Finlay, whilst Mysterio disposes of Booker. JBL stumbles to his feet and realises he is in the middle of all four men. With London, Kendrick and Mysterio all keping an eye on the outside, Lashley picks up JBL and plants him with an impactful Dominator and makes the cover for the pin. London/Kendrick/Lashley/Mysterio win in 12.29[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]B[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]After the match the four winners celebrate together in the ring as the fans cheer loudly. Each man mounts a turnbuckle, Mysterio, ondon and Kendrick proudly displaying their relative titles while Lashley motions his hands around his waist to signal his intentions of regaining the US Title. [/COLOR][/B] [B]B[/B] [B]Cole[/B] "What a night it has been here on Smackdown, going in to Summerslam on Sunday Night. Thankyou for watching, will all these four men be champions at the end of Summerslam? Goodnight" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown ends as all four men continue to celebrate in the ring.[/COLOR][/I][/B] [CENTER][B]FINAL RATING B RESULTS LIST[/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Simon Dean by pinfall [B]Muhammad Hassan (w/ Daivari)[/B] bt Chris Benoit by pinfall [B]Sylvain Grenier[/B] bt Psicosis by pinfall [B]Batista[/B] bt Mr Kennedy by pinfall [B]Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Rey Mysterio & Bobby Lashley[/B] bt Finlay, William Regal, King Booker & JBL by pinfall[/CENTER]

[IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESD.jpg[/IMG] After Smackdown went off air this week following the huge 8-man tag match, Theodore Long added one final match to the Summerslam card. The WWE Tag Team Titles will be defended by Paul London & Brian Kendrick against the team of William Regal and Finlay. Earlier in the night Long had already added two further matches, the first being a final rubber match between The Legend Killer: Randy Orton, and the wrestling machine Kurt Angle. The other match added by the General Manager will be Mr Kennedy going one on one with Christian. Summerslam looks set to be huge with both Raw and Smackdown providing some must see matches.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [SIZE="7"]&[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWESUMMERSLAM.jpg[/IMG] WWE.com have announced the official card for the joint Raw and Smackdown PPV, SummerSlam RVD (C) vs John Cena vs Edge - WWE Title [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-spinner.jpg[/IMG] Rey Mysterio (C) vs JBL - World Heavyweight Title [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-1.jpg[/IMG] Johnny Nitro (C) vs Carlito vs Shelton Benjamin - Intercontinental Title [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] King Booker (C) vs Bobby Lashley - US Title [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG] Paul London & Brian Kendrick (C) vs William Regal & Finlay - WWE Tag Team Titles [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWETagTeam.jpg[/IMG] D-Generation X: Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs The McMahons: Vince & Shane - Special Guest Referee: The Big Show Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle Ric Flair vs Umaga Christian vs Mr Kennedy[/CENTER]

• 2 weeks later...
[B]RVD (C)[/B] vs John Cena vs Edge - WWE Title [I]On my games I don't like to do big early title changes, and I think this rivalry can be furthered more, I think, with the strap on RVD[/I] [B]Rey Mysterio (C) [/B]vs JBL - World Heavyweight Title [I]Not a fan of Rey as the champ at all, but I think he's a better move than JBL for now[/I] Johnny Nitro (C) vs Carlito vs [B]Shelton Benjamin[/B] - Intercontinental Title[I]It's been a while since I watched WWE but when I did I was always a huge fan of Shelton. The guy needs more of a push[/I] [B]King Booker (C)[/B] vs Bobby Lashley - US Title [I]It would probably hurt the Books credibility to lose the strap this early[/I] [B]Paul London & Brian Kendrick (C)[/B] vs William Regal & Finlay - WWE Tag Team Titles [I]See comments for the IC match[/I] [B]D-Generation X: Triple H & Shawn Michaels[/B] vs The McMahons: Vince & Shane - Special Guest Referee: The Big Show [I]DX will always find a way of getting a vicotry. Especially against two non-wrestlers like the McMahons[/I] Randy Orton vs [B]Kurt Angle[/B] [I]Just because Kurt rules and his far more deserving of a win[/I] Ric Flair vs [B]Umaga[/B] [I]Flair can't be far from retirement and I assume your trying to push Umaga as in r/l[/I] [B]Christian[/B] vs Mr Kennedy [I]The new guy needs a win to carry on the momentum of signing. And Christian was one of my favourite wrestlers straight from his debut, underused in the E[/I] There you go mate. Without meaning to be rude, are you gonna speed this diary up? I understand it's a very time-consuming thing and I know if you're anywhere near as busy as me then you must be working your socks off.

Cheers for the predictions Keefmoon. Almost finished the writeup and will definitely be in for my target of the end of Sunday. Yes I am definitely going to be catching up with my diary now. Was unable to use my PC properly for the last week due to my PC messing up big time and me having to do a reformat. Before that had some other stuff getting in the way but for now the path is clear. Hope you keep reading.

Archived