WWE: Raw & Smackdown. Samy style, new direction.

[B][I]14th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] Tomorrow night on Smackdown sees two huge maches lined up.[/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] First off is the first semi final of the World Heavyweight Title Number One Contenders Tournament. The Animal, Batista will take on Mr Kennedy in what will be an intriguing match. Batista was on the losing side last week on Smackdown as he teamed up with Kurt Angle to take on Kennedy and his partner Randy Orton. [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/kurtangle3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/randyortonNEW.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisBenoit7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kurt Angle will be one of the participants in another huge match up on this weeks Smackdown. The Wrestling Machine will be one of four men in a Fatal Four-Way match to decide the new number one contender to Bobby Lashley's US Title. The other three men involved will be none other than The Legend Killer: Randy Orton, JBL and The Rabid Wolverine: Chris Benoit. The winner will face Lashley for the US Title at No Mercy in a few weeks time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOC: Right, I am going to hopefully get a lot done of this diary over the next two weeks. I have had absolutely no time recently and want to catch up. I have had half a mind to start a new one after Wrestlemania but tbh I like what I have planned for this one. I would like to know if anyone is actually interested in this diary, perhaps it's a bit lame to ask, I don't know, but I don't see the point in doing it if noone likes it. Perhaps it's the fact I haven't kept it regular, but my job doesn't allow me to keep it updated as often as I would like. Keefmoon has left quite a few comments and if someone of his writing stature is interested then I must be doing something correctly. Let me know whether you like it or not, I'm going to try and get the next SD and the Unforgiven PPV done over the next week, maybe more if time allows. Like I say I really do have a lot of exciting things planned and a few current interesting storylines. Hope you enjoy.

Seriously, anyone interested in this diary? I am going to start SD and the Unforgiven PPV tonight, but if noone is interested in the diary, I won't bother. If people don't care anymore is it because I am seven months behind real life? I want to continue the diary, but don't have the time some weeks to do one show let alone two. I'm going to continue to do my best to get shows out as quick as possible. Please bear with me. Enjoy. Oh and please post predictions for the Unforgiven PPV.

Also, just to say, that last post was in no way meant to sound arsey :D:D:D:D Just came out that way, I know if anyone has lost interest it is my fault for not updating regularly enough. Just read the post and it sounds a little arsey :D Anyway, I have been toying with the idea of starting all over again from the first RAW after this years WM but again I wouldn't be able to quite keep up with 2 shows per week (2 because as in this one I would disband ECW). So with that said I won't due to being in the same situation again, even though I think I could do alot with the current storylines and feuds etc, I also have alot of exciting things planned for this diary. :)

Hi sebsy. I completely understand your frustration, if mine doesn't get any feedback for whatever reason I hate it too, and know for a fact others I've spoken to do too. I think the main problem with this diary is the irregular updates. I understand it's no fault of your own and you have a busy life style, but the thrust of it is without regular updates, keeping a consistent fanbase can be tough. I think one of the main reasons I've had such great support is I keep the updates regular so people can stay in line with it. With the odd update here and there, it can become confusing and the temptation is to not bother reading it, rather than reading through previous shows again to catch up. After all, most people on here are pretty busy. The time thing may be an issue, but that's more a judgement call for individuals. Personally, it doesn't bother me, but as it's not quite historical and not quite current, maybe it is a bit floaty. But as I said, it's not an issue with me. The roster was probably in better shape in this time period than it is now, so I can't imagine it is too much of a problem. When you look at this diary on the broad surface, there's nothing wrong with it. The presentation is strong and easy to read, there is roughly the right amount of detail required, the shows are interesting, it's a topic people ar einterested in, so it ticks all the boxes. But WWE diaries (for me) are hard to get into, and only the top notch are highly rated (such as SHaynes23's Continued Domination). The fact that I'm into yours says that you have the potential to do a credible diary with what some may argue is an uncredible topic (and that is in no means a swipe at you, but in fact a compliment). I'm sorry if any of this isn't what you wnated to hear or whatever, but I wanted to give you my honest assessment on it. Anywho, Unforgiven predictions... [B]John Cena (C)[/B] vs Edge - WWE Title [I]I'm a huge Edge fan and have been since he debuted, but it's too soon in Cena's title reign to have it end[/I] [B]Johnny Nitro (C)[/B] vs Carlito - Intercontinental Title - Ladders Match [I]Nitro probably needs it more.[/I] [B]The Spirit Squad (C)[/B] vs The Highlanders - World Tag Team Titles [I]I'm not too into the whole Highlanders thing, and the Squad have potential (in the ring, not as a gimmick :D )[/I] Mickie James (C) vs [B]Trish Stratus[/B] - WWE Womens Title [I]Just a feeling[/I] DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs [B]Kane, Umaga, Big Show[/B] - 3-2 Handicap Match - Hell in a Cell [I]It would probably be too damaging to Kane, Show and Umaga to have a two man team defeat them. DX in r/l ripped apart the midcard, imo there's no need to do it to the upper midcard/main event too[/I] [B]RVD[/B] vs Charlie Haas [I]RVD is a main eventer, Haas isn't. I like Haas a lot but RVD needs to win to establish himself at the top[/I] [B]Harry Smith[/B] vs Chris Masters [I]From what I've heard, Smith is going to be a really big deal. He gets a huge stamp of approval from Chris Benoit so is alright in my book. Masters is nothing more than a juiced up model[/I]

OOC: Thanks for the feedback and predictions Keef. Also in response to you saying: "I'm sorry if any of this isn't what you wnated to hear or whatever, but I wanted to give you my honest assessment on it." This is exactly the kind of feedback I'm after. I can take criticism and if anything appreciate it. If everyone just came in and said great diary keep it up, I wouldn't try to get better etc. Your input is very much appreciated. As for your predictions, you may be right, you may be wrong, you be in the middle, however I'm sure you'll be surprised :D

[B]John Cena (C)[/B] vs Edge - WWE Title I hope it's Edge really :p, but my gut instinct says Cena Johnny Nitro (C) vs [B]Carlito[/B] - Intercontinental Title - Ladders Match Toughy. I'm going to plump for Carlito. [B]The Spirit Squad (C)[/B] vs The Highlanders - World Tag Team Titles [B]Mickie James (C)[/B] vs Trish Stratus - WWE Womens Title DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs [B]Kane, Umaga, Big Show[/B] - 3-2 Handicap Match - Hell in a Cell [B]RVD[/B] vs Charlie Haas [B]Harry Smith[/B] vs Chris Masters

I haven't checked this diary out for a while, like several others it fell off my radar a bit, but I'm glad to see it's still going. On the subject of feedback, I honestly think if people worked on the basis of courtesy... e.g. if someone leaves some feedback on your diary, go and leave some on theirs (if they have one of course) this would be less of an issue. I'm not talking about you as such sebsy, but there are people on here who comment about not getting feedback for their diary when they don't give any of their own on other people's work.

[B]John Cena (C)[/B] vs Edge - WWE Title Too soon for Cena to loose. [B]Johnny Nitro (C)[/B] vs Carlito - Intercontinental Title - Ladders Match i think Nitro has more potential than Carlito. [B]The Spirit Squad (C)[/B] vs The Highlanders - World Tag Team Titles [B]Mickie James (C) [/B]vs Trish Stratus - WWE Womens Title DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs [B]Kane, Umaga, Big Show[/B] - 3-2 Handicap Match - Hell in a Cell [B]RVD [/B]vs Charlie Haas [B]Harry Smith[/B] vs Chris Masters Much more talent than Masters.

One thing I've learned... it's easy to get discouraged by peple not leaving feedback. Doesn't matter. You're better off looking at how many views your dynasty gets per post. Right now, you're somewhere around thirty per post... and not all posts are yours. That's pretty good... beats some of my efforts, so it shows that people are interested in what you're writing. As for starting over... it comes down, do you want to? Do you want to go through the work of restarting? Do you think it will improve things? Wrestlemania's a good jumping point... but you've got to scrap everything you've done so far. IT's up to you. And my predictions... Cena, Nitro, Highlanders, James, DX, RVD, Masters. THo Masters wins only be being out-wrestled but managing to sneak in a Masterlock.

[B][I]15th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B]The Palestra[/B], Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to a crowd of [B]10,000[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Michael Cole and Tazz welcome us to Smackdown as the pyrotechnics light the arena.[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]Cole[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown, live from The Palestra, Philadelphia. I'm here with Tazz, and folks, tonight, we have two huge matches for you to enjoy. Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Thankyou Cole, it's gonna be a huge night tonight, I can just feel it." [B]Cole[/B] "Well, Tazz, that has probably got something to do with the two huge matches we have coming up later on tonight. The first of those matches is a fatal four way match to decide the number one contender to Bobby Lashley's US Title. Kurt Angle, Randy Orton, Chris Benoit and JBL the men who will take part in that huge match and Tazz, I really can't pick anyone out of those four to win this match" [B]Tazz[/B] "Me neither Cole, and the same goes for the main event, the first semi final of the number one contenders tournament for the right to face World Heavyweight Champion: Rey Mysterio at No Mercy" [B]Cole[/B] "The Animal: Batista will go one on one with one of the fastest rising stars in the WWE, Mr Kennedy. A huge night of action for our great Smackdown fans"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Non Title Match[/U] Gregory Helms vs Matt Hardy[/B] [B][FONT="System"]A solid opening match between the Cruiserweight Champion and Hardy, hoping to get some momentum. The match is open, Hardy having the upperhand at the end, Helms blatantly low blows Hardy in full view of the ref. Matt Hardy wins in 7.02 by DQ[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I]Helms skulks away from the ring and up the ramp, as Hardy slowly gets back to his feet. Suddenly the crowd gee up as Teddy Long appears at the top of the ramp.[/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "Hey, Gregory! It seems to me that lately, you aren't interested in competing fairly here on Smackdown. Last week you retained your Cruiserweight Title simply by getting yourself intentionally counted out, and tonight you purposefully got yourself disqualified because you had had enough of Matt Hardy beating you down, player. So here's how it's going to be. Next week on Smackdown, Gregory Helms, you will defend your Cruiserweight Title against Billy Kidman, and if you get yourself either disqualified or counted out, then I will strip you of your Cruiserweight Title, now how dya like that player?" [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B]Josh Matthews[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Batista. Batista, how confident are you going into your match tonight against Mr Kennedy, where the winner will advance to the final of the World Heavyweight Championship, number one contenders tournament?" [B]Batista[/B] "Well, Josh, Mr Kennedy is talented, no doubt about that, but I'm confident. I'm a former World Champion, Kennedy is a rookie compared to me, and tonight I take one more step to reclaiming what I never really lost. Unfortunately for Mr Kennedy, he is just an obstacle in my way, on my way to No Mercy"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]In Teddy Long's office, Long is on his mobile, talking to someone unspecific.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Long[/B] "Ok, that sounds good.. Daivari and Muhammad Hassan come barging into Long's office [B]Hassan[/B] "Teddy, TEDDY!" [B]Long[/B] "Look, player, I'll have to call you back player" [B][I]Long puts his phone away and turns to face Hassan [/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "What is the meaning of this?" [B]Daivari[/B] "Teddy, for the past few weeks, my client, Muhammad Hassan, has been plagued by bizarre occurences, and we are pretty certain who is to blame" [B]Long[/B] "And who would that be player?" [B]Hassan[/B] "You know damn well who we're talking about Teddy, and it's your responsibility to do something about it" [B]Long[/B] "You want me to do something about it huh?" [B]Daivari[/B] "If you don't put a stop to this campaign against my client, then we will be forced to take very desperate actions against you Teddy!" [B]Long[/B] "Is that right? well you know what, I am going to do something about it. In just over three weeks at No Mercy, we're going to have ourselves a match, and that match will be between you, Muhammad Hassan, and...... The Undertaker" [B]Daivari[/B] "Are you kidding me, you cannot do that to my client!" [B][I]Muhammad Hassan is stood there, gobsmacked at the news[/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "I just did player, now please leave my office, I have some work to do" [/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/Psicosis2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sylvain Grenier vs Psicosis[/B] [B][FONT="System"]A quick match, Sylvain, perhaps surprisingly, is very dominant, and gives Psicosis little chance for revenge over their match several weks ago. The French Canadian wins in 5.51 after a Brainbuster DDT which Michael Cole informs us on commentary, that Sylvain is calling it the French Connection.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break [/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]In the locker room, Gregory Helms is packing up his stuff, leaving the arena for the night.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Kidman[/B] "Hahaha, typical, running away again eh Gregory?" [B]Helms[/B] "What the hell are you doing in here?" [B]Kidman[/B] "Just came to remind you that next week, you've got nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. You're gonna have to stay in the ring and fight me to keep hold of your Cruiserweight Title" [B][I]Kidman walks off, leaving Helms to angrily throw the rest of his belongings into his bag. [/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]In another locker room area backstage, Finlay is getting ready for his upcoming match against Brian Kendrick, William Regal is in the room with him, sitting on a bench.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Regal[/B] "Finlay, I am really looking forward to tonight, watching you tear the head off of Brian Kendrick's scrawny little body" [B]Finlay[/B] "Regal, you know, maybe if you were this focused in your own matches, we might actually be the tag team champions by now" [B]Regal[/B] "And what do you mean by that?" [B]Finlay[/B] "What I mean Regal, is that at Summerslam, it was you who got pinned in the title match, it was you who got pinned again in a title match two weeks ago, and last week you lost to Paul London in a singles match, it just seems that if you were this up for it when it comes to wrestling your own matches, you might not keep costing us our chance to win the titles. Now are you coming or what?" [B][I]Finlay leaves the locker room to make his way to the main arena, Regal stands in the locker room for a minute, digesting Finlay's vitriol, before making his way out to join up with Finlay[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BrianKendrick.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] (w/ Paul London) [B]vs Finlay[/B] (w/ William Regal) [B][FONT="System"]An interesting match, as the two competitors contrasting styles make for gripping viewing. Finlay keeps Kendrick grounded for the most part, before Kendrick enjoys a brief spell on top. However Finlay quickly knocks Kendrick out of his stride. With Kendrick recovering from a boot to the head in Finlay's corner, the Irishman suddenly taunts London, leading to the referee coming over to control the situation. However with his back turned, Regal uses Finlay's shillelagh, cracking Kendrick on the back of the head. Finlay walks away from London and covers Kendrick, who is out cold. Finlay wins in 8.31.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I]Finlay and Regal celebrate, whilst motioning to their adversaries that the belts will soon be theres. London stares back at them, as he tries to rouse his partner in the ring.[/I][/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Mr Kennedy appears on camera somewhere backstage[/COLOR][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Tonight, the fastest rising star in the history of sports entertainment will take another huge step to becoming the greatest World Champion ever in the WWE. Batista, The Animal, you say I am just an obstacle in your way to reclaiming what you never really lost? Well boo hoo, Batista, whether you really lost the title or not, all I know is, you won't be getting it back any time soon because I will soon be known as Mr World Heavyweight Champion..... Champion"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Elsewhere backstage King Booker is talking to his wife, Queen Sharmell.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Booker[/B] "My Queen, it is just a matter of time until I, King Booker, become ruler of all of Smackdown, and all those peasants out there will be forced to bow down to me and my queen" [B]Sharmell[/B] "My King, I know this is true, but please, tell me how you will take your rightful place as King of this land" [B]Booker[/B] "Next week, I shall vanquish Christian like a true King and go on to win the number one contenders tournament. Then I shall slay the dragon known as ey Mysterio at No Mercy, to finally become World Heavyweight Champion and ruler of all of Smackdown" [B][I]Sharmell continues to fawn over Booker as the pair walk out of shot.[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SimonDean.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Non Title Match[/U] Bobby Lashley vs Simon Dean[/B] [/CENTER] [B][FONT="System"][CENTER]The US Champion, Lashley, is as impressive as ever, completely destroying Dean in little time at all. Lashley wins with a powerful Dominator to gain the pinfall in just 3.45.[/CENTER][/FONT][/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Well, Tazz, Lashley there highly impressive, taking care of Simon Dean in no time at all" [B]Tazz[/B] "You're telling me Cole, he destroyed him, I tell you what, whoever wins this humber one contenders match tonight wants to be prepared" [B]Cole[/B] "It will be one hell of a test that's for sure whoev....... well Tazz, it looks like the champ is joining us here at the announce table. Impressive victory there Bobby" [B]Lashley[/B] "Thankyou Michael, Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Hey champ! what brings you over here with us?" [B]Lashley[/B] "Well, I happen to know that the fatal fourway match is up next, and I thought I would take a seat and watch the match first hand, see what I'm going to be up against at No Mercy" [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, that match is indeed up next, join us after this quick break" [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/kurtangle3.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/randyortonNEW.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisBenoit7.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Fatal Four-Way US Title Number One Contenders Match[/U] Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton vs JBL vs Chris Benoit[/B][/CENTER] [B][FONT="System"][CENTER]A highly charged, frenetic match. Angle and Orton barely pay attention to the other two men in the ring, going at it furiously. The match finishes with Angle and Orton beating the life out of each other outside the ring, showing little care for actually winning the match, instead more intent on inflicting damage to eachother. JBL goes for a Clothesline From Hell on Benoit who ducks underneath and turns to put his arms around JBL, lifting him up for a German Suplex. The Rabid Wolverine isn't satisfied with 3 and instead nails 5 before going to the top turnbuckle. He flies off the top and nails a perfect Flying Headbutt to the side of JBL's head. He makes the cover and the referee counts to 3 giving Benoit the win and number one contender status to Bobby Lashley's US Title. Matchtime is 17.56[/CENTER][/FONT][/B] [B][I]After the match Benoit celebrates briefly before turning and focusing his intention on Lashley, who is still sat at the announce table. Lashley slowly stands and simply nods at benoit who does the same, the pair quietly showing their respect for eachother. [/I][/B] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B]Cole[/B] "Welcome back folks to Friday Ni...... My God......." [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cole is caught by surprise as we are taken suddenly to backstage footage where Kurt Angle and Randy Orton are still beating the living hell out of each other. The pair rain blows on each other, it's simply a punchup, the 2 men clearly ready to kill. Referees Charles Robinson and Jim Korderas come over to try and pull them apart, but to no avail. Matt Hardy, Christian and even King Booker come over to pull the men apart, and eventually Sylvain Grenier. They somehow manage to pull them apart as other unknown backstage officials come to get in between the fuming pair. The camera switches between the rabid stares of both men before cuting back to the arena.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [B][I]MISTERRRRRRRR KENNNNN - EEEEEEE - DYYYYYYYY[/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]This signals the entrance of none other than... Mr Kennedy, who c0ckily strides towards the ring. He smugly dismisses any fans who call out to him as he makes his way down the ramp and into the ring. He stands in the center of the ring and raises his hand up, the arena goes dark and a spotlight focuses on the brash young star. [/COLOR][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, I hail from Green Bay Wisconsin, I weigh in tonight at an extremely impressive 243 pounds, I am your next World Heavyweight Champion, I am MISTERRRRR KENNEDYYYYYY" [B][I]Kennedy walks over to the corner and mounts the turnbuckle, mic still in hand, which he raises back to his mouth[/I][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "KENNNNNN-EEEEEEEE-DYYYYYYYYYYY" [B][I]The crowd are booing, that is until the music of Batista starts to play throughout the arena[/I][/B] [B][I]The Animal comes out on stage, geeing up the crowd as he intensely perfomrs his usual entrance along with his pyrotechnical display.[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]World Heavyweight Title Number One Contenders Tournament. Semi-Final Match 1[/U][/B] [B]Batista vs Mr Kennedy[/B][/CENTER] [B][FONT="System"][CENTER]A decent main event as the semi finals of the World Heavyweight Title number one contender tournament gets underway. The match is extremely open, neither man dominating and both men impressing highly. The match could go either way. Batista goes for the Batista Bomb after a Spinebuster but Kennedy manages to flip Batista over his back. As Batista gets back to one knee, Kennedy runs full force at him and boots him in the side of the head. He then gets Batista up and nails a vicious DDT. Kennedy climbs the turnbuckle and steadies himself. He flies! but Batista rolls out of the way. Kennedy does a Kenton Bomb onto his own back, Batista leaps up and as Kennedy gets back up, Batista forces his head straight between his legs and lifts him up for a hellacious Batista Bomb. Batista wins in 12.35 to progress to the final of the tournament.[/CENTER][/FONT][/B] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]After the match Batista naturally celebrates, motioning to the fans that he will be the next World Champion. SD fades off the air as Cole and Tazz bid us farewell, the shot staying on Batista as he parades around the ring triumphantly.[/COLOR][/I][/B] [CENTER][B]Final Rating B Results List[/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Gregory Helms by DQ [B]B-[/B] [B]Sylvain Grenier[/B] bt Psicosis by pinfall [B]C-[/B] [B]Finlay (w/ William Regal)[/B] bt Brian Kendrick (w/ Paul London) by pinfall [B]B-[/B] [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] bt Simon Dean by pinfall [B]C[/B] [B]Chris Benoit[/B] bt JBL, Kurt Angle and Randy Orton by pinfall over JBL in a fatal four-way US Title number one contenders match [B]A[/B] [B]Batista[/B] bt Mr Kennedy by pinfall in the first semi-final of the World Heavyweight Title number one contenders tournament [B]B-[/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]16th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWEUNFORGIVEN.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] Tomorrow night at The FleetCenter, Boston, Massachusetts, RAW rolls into town for what should be a huge PPV, Unforgiven. WWE Champion John Cena defends his title againt Rated R Superstar: Edge, whilst the Intercontinental Title will be on the line as Johnny Nitro looks to retain the gold against Carlito in a ladders match. The World Tag Team Titles will be up for grabs as The Highlanders challenge The Spirit Squad. It is not yet known which two members will participate for the champs but the stipulation is that if the three men who are not involved interefere, then they will be stripped of their titles. More championship gold will be defended as Mickie James takes on Trish Stratus. DX face a titanic battle as they take on Umaga, Big Show and Kane in a 3-2 Hell in a Cell handicap match. Can DX overcome such a giant task or will Vince McMahon finally get his way, and see the legend of D-Generation X finally laid to rest. Also, RVD and Charlie Haas go head to head as do Chris Masters and Harry Smith. who is yet to win a match in WWE. OOC: [B][I][SIZE="2"]Any more predictions very much welcome. In the process of writing Unforgiven as we speak.[/SIZE][/I][/B]

• 2 weeks later...
[B][I]17th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWEUNFORGIVEN.jpg[/IMG] Held at [B]FleetCenter[/B], Boston, Massachusetts to a crowd of [B]28,500[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]A video plays before the show starts, shwoing footage of various feuds leading up to tonights matches. We see how Carlito won a fatal fourway match to ge ta shot at Johnny Nitro's Intercontinental Title before footage of the immense rivalry between D-Generation X and The McMahons. The video shows how Vince has continually tried to finish off DX with Big Show as his usual henchman and how he has now called upon Kane and Umaga. Finally the video package goes on to detail the feud between WWE Champion John Cena and Edge, which goes a long way back.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]The video ends and we go into the arena, the Unforgiven theme song is blaring out loudly as fireworks blow up all around the entrance and rafters.[/COLOR][/B] [B]JR[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the FleetCenter in Boston as RAW brings you live, this huge Unforgiven PPV. I'm Jim Ross, alongside Jerry The King Lawler, Jerry." [B]King[/B] "Thankyou JR, this is going to be a huge night, we've got four titles on the line tonight JR, count 'em, four!" [B]JR[/B] "That's right King, the biggest being the WWE Title as John Cena makes his first defence since winning the title at Summerslam, against The Rated R Superstar: Edge, who is looking to win his second heavyweight title. [B]King[/B] "But also tonight JR, forget about championships, this is all about one mans utter hatred for two individuals. DX must face The Big Show, Umaga and Kane tonight in no regular match, but in a Hell in a Cell match" [B]JR[/B] "That massive stipulation, made by Vince McMahon, of course, who would like nothing better than to see DX laid to rest, and King, he might just get his wish here tonight. Well folks it's time to get on to our opening match of the night here, as Harry Smith, looking for his first win here in the WWE, takes on Chris Masters"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/HarrySmith.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="2"]VS[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Harry Smith vs Chris Masters[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A steady opening match, Harry Smith is very impressive as he looks for his first win. Masters goes for the masterlock but Smith manages to slip out before it is applied and dropkicks Masters from behind into the turnbuckle. He picks Masters up and nails him with a Running Powerslam, the move made famous by his father. The referee counts the fall and Smith wins his first match in WWE. Smith wins in 7.34[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Somewhere backstage, Vince and Shane are discussing the event.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "I know I've said it before Shane, but tonight truly will be the end of DX" [B]Shane[/B] "I just think that, maybe, we should be at ringside for their match tonight.." [B]Vince[/B] "Shane, do you think I haven't thought this all through. DX don't stand a chance tonight, even they know that, and that's why it wouldn't surprise me if they have some plan they've concocted to once again screw me over. So yes Shane, you and myself will be at ringside tonight for D-Generation X's match." [B]Shane[/B] "And what about... you know" [B]Vince[/B] "Oh don't worry son, DX aren't the only ones who are going to pay tonight for what they've done to me, rest assured" [B][I]Shane smiles smugly as he and his father walk away[/I][/B].[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/johnnynitro2nf1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="2"]VS[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/carlito3iy5.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Intercontinental Title - Ladder Match[/U][/B] [B]Johnny Nitro (C)[/B] (w/ Melina) [B]vs Carlito[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The match starts with the two men having a plain old fistfight, trading stiff blows. Nitro whips Carlito into the ropes, goes for the clothesline, Carlito ducks, springboard elbow!, Nitro avoids it, goes for elbow drop! Carlito rolls away, springs off the ropes. Nitro lies down as Carlito jumps over, springs back, Nitro jumps over Carlito, Nitro goes for clothesline, Carlito ducks, springs into ropes, dropkick by Nitro! but Carlito has held onto the ropes. Carlito goes for elbow drop, Nitro moves. Both men retreat to their corner, and respectfully nod to their opponent. The match continues for a couple of minutes before Nitro tosses Carlito outside, going after him to throw him into the steel steps. With Carlito down, Nitro goes for the ladder. He brings the ladder into the ring and sets it up but Carlito is up and into the ring. Nitro picks it back up and runs with it into Carlito knocking him back out through the ropes. He sets it back up, and again starts to climb, but Carlito gets back into the ring. He runs past Nitro and springboards off the ropes into the side of the ladder, sending it and Nitro tumbling. Carlito stands the ladder up in a corner of the ring. He goes to Nitro and picks him up. He goes to whip nitro into the ladder but Nitro counters! but Carlito counters back, whipping Nitro straight into the ladder. Nitro falls back into the center of the ring. Carlito goes and picks up the ladder and throws it onto Nitro. He picks it back up and waits as Nitro gets up. As he does Carlito rams the ladder into Nitro's forehead, sending him out between the top 2 ropes to the floor. Melina goes to check on Nitro as Carlito sets the ladder up in the ring. Suddenly Vince and Shane McMahon come steaming down the ramp as Carlito climbs the ladder. Shane slides in and hauls Carlito down off the ladder. Just as the referee goes to call for the bell, Vince orders him not to, leaving him little choice. The match continues as Shane beats down on Carlito with Vince standing and screaming abuse at him. Shane beats down on arlito further, as Vince goes to the outside and helps up Nitro and hulrs him back into the ring. Vince gets back in and tells Nitro to climb the ladder and win the match. Shane is holding Carlito's head up, forcing him to watch as Nitro climbs the ladder for the Intercontinental Title. Nitro climbs the ladder and grabs the Intercontinental Title from the hanging strap. The bell is rung and Nitro is announced as the winner. Nitro wins in 12.58. Vince slaps Carlito hard across the face as he yells at him that he should never have crossed him. Nitro and Melina leave up the ramp celebrating. Shane and Vince continue to taunt Carlito before leaving the ring, leaving Carlito worn down, in the ring propped up against a turnbuckle, just starting to stir.[/FONT] [/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Nitro and Melina are making their way into the backstage area[/COLOR][/B] [B]Todd Grisham[/B] "Nitro. Melina, if I could just have a quick word about your match" [B]Nitro[/B] "Sure Todd, shoot" [B]Todd[/B] "Nitro, did you have any idea that the McMahons would become involved in your match tonight?" [B]Nitro[/B] "You what? are you not going to congratulate me on defending my Intercontinental Title in a ladder match? It doesn't matter one bit that Mr McMahon and Shane decided to beat Carlito down, the truth is, I was going to win anyway, I had Carlito right where I wanted him" [B]Todd[/B] "Well, Nitro, if I may just say, from where I was sitting it really looked like Carlito was about to climb the ladder and claim the Intercontinental Title" [B]Nitro[/B] "You know what, believe whatever you want Todd, the fact of the matter is that I am still Intercontinental Champion and Carlito has missed his chance" [B][I]Nitro walks off, taking the scowling Melina with him[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/robvandam9.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CharlieHaasNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]RVD vs Charlie Haas[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A short match here, Haas very impressive, as is RVD. Haas is looking good until RVD cheaply rolls Haas up and sticks both feet on the middle rope, a move unseen by the official. RVD wins by pinfall in 6.34. Haas is clearly annoyed in the ring as RVD skulks away up the ramp.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage Carlito is walking angrily up a corridor[/COLOR][/B] [B]Todd[/B] "Carlito, do you have a moment?" [B][I]Carlito just stops and stares at Todd[/I][/B] [B]Todd[/B] "Erm.. Carlito, I just wanted to get your thoughts on what went down in your match against Johnny Nitro earlier on" [B]Carlito[/B] "What went down is that Vince and Shane cost me the Intercontinental Title. And those bastards are going to pay for that" [B][I]Carlito storms off leaving Todd to stand looking bemused[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Elsewhere backstage, we see DX preparing in their locker room[/COLOR][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "I'm getting sick of saying it Shawn, every week it seems I'm stood in a locker room telling you what a nasty man Vince is, how he's not going to kill us off, how whatever he throws at us, yadda yadda yadda..... I'm just gonna say this Shawn, tonight we have to take on three guys, three of the biggest guys in the history of the WWE, and not only that, but it's gonna be in hell in a cell" [B]HBK[/B] "Tell me about it...." [B]HHH[/B] "Well Shawn, I've had my fair share of hell in a cell matches, steel cage matches, I've probably been in every kind of match ever made in the WWE" [B]HBK[/B] "Hey me too" [B][I]says HBK with an excited grin on his face[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "O....K... look Shawn I'm not going to lie to you, tonight isn't going to be fun. But in true DX style we're gonna take it to our opponents as much as we can, and when the bell rings, we're either gonna be standing tall, or lying beaten in a pool of our own blood, knowing we gave it our best shot.." [B]HBK[/B] "OOO I like the last one" [B]HHH[/B] [B][I]with a big smile on his face[/I][/B] "Shawn, you're crazy"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Back into the main arena, it is all quiet and noone is stood in the ring.[/COLOR][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B]JR[/B] "King, it's Flair" [B]King[/B] "Naitch is back" [B]JR[/B] "Why is Ric Flair here tonight King" [B]King[/B] "I guess we're about to find out JR" [B]JR[/B] "We haven't seen Flair since he was dstroyed by Umaga back at Summerslam" [B][I]Flair has reached the ring, and stands with a microphone in hand. The crowd cheer loudly.[/I][/B] [B]Flair[/B] "At Summerslam, I was forced to realise something. That I, The Nature Boy, Ric Flair, am not what I used to be. Umaga tore into the heart of Ric Flair more than anyone ever has in the WWE and it hurt me I can tell yer. I'm a sixteen time world champion and Umaga made me look like an incompetent old man, well not anymore. A momenet ago I mentioned that I was forced to realise at Summerslam that I am no longer the Ric Flair of old, but that does not mean I can not become that Ric Flair again. This past month that I have been out, I have thought long and hard about whether or not I can achieve anything more in this business and you know what I decided I can. I have worked all day every day since Summerslam, and as crazy as it sounds I have ambitions to once again hold heavyweight gold here in the WWE. Alot of people will laugh at me for saying that, but it's about time I stopped caring what other people think I can't do and listen to my heart...." [B][I][SIZE="3"]AINT NO STOPPING ME YOOOOOO[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Shelton Benjamin comes out as his music plays over the P.A. He steps into the ring and asks Flair for the mic, which he is given.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Shelton[/B] "Ric, I'm sorry to come out here while you're talking but you're not the only one who's had alot to think about recently. A couple of weeks ago DX pointed out that I had lost my way and it's about time I got myself back into a good frame of mind. Maybe the fact I have lost my way is why I haven't got a match tonight, but it's up to me to change things so Ric, if you don't mind, I'd like to challenge you to a match right here, right now" [B]Flair[/B] "Shelton, it would be a pleasure boy" [B][COLOR="Red"]Referee Mike Chioda comes jogging down the aisle as Flair and Benjamin prepare for the match. shaking hands as the bell rings.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ricflair019wx.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/sheltonbenjamin5bj6.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ric Flair vs Shelton Benjamin[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent but short match. Flair starts off with a load of vicious chops to Benjamin who returns the favour in solid right hands. Flair goes up top and actually clotheslines Benjamin off the top rope. Flair then starts to work on Benjamins right leg, making it more difficult for him to show his athletic moves. Flair applies the Figure Four Leglock and Benjamin is forced to tap out after 30 seconds of withstanding the move. Flair wins in 7.34 by submission.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]After the match Flair is celebrating as Benjamin gets gingerly to his feet. He walks over to Flair from behind and puts his hand on Flair's shoulder, Flair spins around defensively. Bejamin offers a hand to Flair who thinks for a moment before shaking Benjamin's hand. The pair shake hands and nod their heads, showing their respect for eachother. Benjamin rolls out of the ring and backs up the ramp as Flair continues to celebrate.[/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage Trish Stratus is preparing for her Title match with Mickie James[/COLOR][/B] [B]Mickie[/B] "Hey Trish, good to see you, how are you?" [B][I]she says in a bizarrely upbeat tone[/I][/B] [B]Trish[/B] "What?" [B]Mickie[/B] "I'm just asking how you are Trish?" [B]Trish[/B] "You really are a psychotic bitch Mickie you know that?" [B]Mickie[/B] "What do you mean?" [B]Trish[/B] "You've done nothing but get in my face recently and now you're asking me how I am?" [B]Mickie[/B] "Well you know what, fine, I tried to be nice, it's going to be so much fun, kicking your ass later on Trish, I can't wait" [B]Trish[/B] "Mickie, the only one of us who's going to be doing any ass kicking later on, is me, so why don;t you jus..." [B][COLOR="Red"]Mickie slaps Trish hard across the face, scowling as she does so. She smiles for a second then leaves, as Trish is left rubbing her cheek[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldTagTeamChampionships.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldTagTeamChampionships.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/Kenny.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/Johnny.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RobbieMcAllister.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RoryMcAllister.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]World Tag Team Title Match[/U][/B] [B]The Spirit Squad: Kenny & Johnny (C) vs The Highlanders[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent enough match between the two teams. Mitch, Mikey and Nicky are banned from interfering and are not at ringside. Kenny and Johnny are actually quite impressive, as are The Highlanders. The Spirit Squad pick up a clean win, surprisingly when all four men become involved. Johnny wins it with a Johnny Go Round on Robbie as Kenny brawls with Rory to the outside. Spirit Squad win by pinfall in 9.55 to retain the World Tag Team Titles.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage Maria is standing by.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the WWE Champion John Cena. John, tonight you face Edge for your WWE Title, how do you think you'll do?" [B]Cena[/B] "Maria, asking the tough questions as always.... well, Edge and I have a history and history would suggest that I will beat Edge tonight, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. All I can say is that I will go out there tonight and give 100% to defend my WWE Title. Edge has been doing everything he can to get one over on me, to get me off my game, well Edge, that ain't gonna happen. You're gonna have to kill me before I give you my WWE Title. And everyone knows your dirty little hoe is gonna be at ringside again tonight, and you know what, I'm glad, because it means I can beat your ass down even when you have help. Tonight is my first defence in my latest reign as champion and it will not be my last that's for sure. So Edge and anybody else who thinks they're takin my title away had best pay attention, coz I got ont thing and one thing only to say. THE CHAMP IS HERE" [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]We cut back to the arena where the camera focuses on the huge steel structure of the Hell in a Cell, as it is lowered to just above the ring.[/COLOR][/B] [B]JR[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, you are watching the brutal structure that is Hell in a Cell being lowered to the ring in preperation for our next match. D-Generation X: Triple H and HBK, Shawn Michaels will take on the huge team of The Big Show, Kane and Umaga in a match that holds huge personal interest to the chairman on the WWE, Vince McMahon" [B]King[/B] "JR, that really might be an understatement, Vince absolutely hates these guys and in my opinion would stop at absolutely nothing to kill off the legend of DX" [B]JR[/B] "I don't doubt that for a minute King. Lets take a look at the history between DX and The McMahons" [B][COLOR="Red"]We cut to a video of the feud between DX and Vince McMahon, which started way back before Summerslam, where DX beat Vince and Shane despite Big Show being special guest referee. It also details Vince outting a $15,000 bounty on DX's heads which was failed to be picked up on, regardless of the efforts of The Spirit Squad and others. The video finishes by showing the moment that Vince told DX of their match at tonights Unforgiven PPV.[/COLOR][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/SIZE] [/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The Big Show makes his way to the ring and is just as he is making his way through the ropes, the music of Umaga starts to play as he and his manager Armando Alejandro Estrada make their way to the ring. Just as they reach the ring......[/COLOR][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]BOOOOOOOOOOOM[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Fire erupts all around the entrance way as Kane makes his way to the ring, his mask covering his face as he seems to blank everything around him out.[/COLOR][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]ARE YOU READY??????????????[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Triple H and Shawn Michaels walk out on to the stage, playing to the fans as they pose shortly before making their way down the ramp towards the ring and the destructive Hell in a Cell. The pair enter the ring and the structure is lowered all the way down to the floor around the ring, leaving DX and their opponents staring at each other.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TripleHDX.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/shawnmichaelsDX.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bigshow6.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Hell in a Cell[/U][/B] [B][U]3 on 2 Handicap Match[/U][/B] [B]DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs Big Show, Umaga[/B] (w/ AAE) [B]& Kane[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]This match is what everyone expected it to be. Absolute carnage. DX hold their own to begin with but are soon overwhelmed by the sheer size of their opponents. The match goes on for a while with DX getting the odd move in, seeming to mount some kind of comeback before being swatted back down. After about 15 minutes Vince and Shane McMahon come strolling down to the ring and Vince can just be made out saying he has come to watch DX finished off for good. This seems to spur DX on somewhat and they mount a strong comebcak despite the odds. This displeases Vince who can be heard ordering that the cell be raised, and to the shock of the fans, it is. Vince and Shane roll into the ring and match becomes a 5-3 assault as Vince orchestrates the downfall of DX. Suddenly Carlito comes sprinting down the ramp and with the cell still raised, enters the ring and attacks both McMahons before sliding to the outside to acquire a steel chair. Carlito sets about Kane with the chair, delivering half a dozen vicious strikes to the Big Red Machine. The first few don't seem enough but six is too many even for Kane who is pretty much down and out. Carlito then goes after the McMahons with the chair but they quickly leave the ring and run off up the ramp. Carlito tosses the chair down and runs after them. The cell is lowered back down by order of the referee. HHH grabs the chair and batters The Big Show with it whilst HBK goes and grabs another with which to attack Umaga. HHH and HBK hit Show and Umaga respectively 3 times, but neither man goes down. So they each strike a fourth vicious chairshot, sending their foes to the mat. HHH and HBK drop their chairs and do crotchchops at the fallen giants. Both men sense that Kane has now somehow gotten back to his feet and turn around to each smash him in the skull with vile chairshots, sending him falling through the ropes to the outside. Big Show and Umaga now start to come around themselves and stagger to their feet. As they do Umaga is greeted by some Sweet Chin Music, which sends him through the ropes to the outside. HHH then sets Show between his legs whilst HBK patrols the ring. HHH plants Show with a pedigree and covers as the referee counts to 3. DX win by pinfall in 27.46.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Maria is backstage again.[/COLOR][/B] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, Edge. Edge who do you think will win tonight in your match against John Cena" [B]Edge[/B] "What kind of a dumbass question is that? Do you have any brain cells up there? I don't think, I know, that tonight I will beat John Cena and win the WWE Title for the second time in my career. Cena does not compare to me in any way, shape or form, the fact of the matter is that I am just too good for him, and I will prove that tonight by taking his WWE Title away from him and placing it firmly around my waist where it will stay for longer than anyone has ever held it before me. Now go ask someone elee your pathetic questions, toots" [B][I]Edge walks off, leaving Maria a little hurt by his words[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Red"]A video plays detailing the feud between Trish Stratus and Mickie James, leading up to tonights match for the WWE Womens Title. Beth Phoenix is shown in the video as a supporter of Trish while Victoria is shown on the side of Mickie. [/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWomens-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MickieJames2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/TrishStratus5.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]WWE Womens Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Mickie James (C) vs Trish Stratus[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A fairly quick paced match between the pair. Trish is in control and goes for the Stratusfaction but Mickie manages to manoeuvre Trish through the ropes, sending her awkwardly to the floor outside. Mickie has control and eventually lands the Stratusfaction herself to pick up the pinfall. Mickie James wins in 9.56 to retain the WWE Womens Title. [/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]We go to JR and King at the announce table who have just spoken about the Womens match.[/COLOR][/B] [B]JR[/B] "Well folks up next is the main event, the WWE Champion John Cena defends against The Rated R Superstar, Edge in what is sure to be a highly volatile matchup" [B]King[/B] "It's no secret JR, these two superstars really do hate eachother. It's a rivalry that goes a long way back, and frankly it's one I don't ever see ending" [B]JR[/B] "Lets take a look folks at the storied history and intense rivalry between these two huge stars" [B][COLOR="Red"]A video plays showing Edge bragging about his win over Cena at New Years Revolution 06 before showing how he won it, by cashing in his money in the bank opportunity after Cena had partaken in an Elimination Chamber match. Cena won the title back at The Royal Rumble just three weeks later before losing it to RVD at One Night Stand in June thanks to interference from Edge. It shows Cena winning the title back again at Summerslam in a Triple Threat match vs RVD and Edge. We then see how the feud has further escelated since then, culminating with Cena and Edge picking each others opponents on the last edition of RAW.[/COLOR][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]This is followed by the intro to Edge's entrance music as smoke covers the entrance way at the top of the ramp. Edge appears through the smoke holding the hand of Lita and the pair make their way down to the ring. Lita dismisses the boos from the crowd as Edge scowls at them. They stand in the ring and Edge's music stops, the arena going silent for a good minute.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The crowd all stand as John Cena's music hits and the champion comes bounding out onto the stage, going from one side to the other, saluting his fans. He walks down the ramp, touching the hands of many a fan who leans over the barrier to welcome the champ.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-spinner.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenaNEWEST.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]WWE Title Match[/U][/B] [B]John Cena (C) vs Edge[/B] (w/ Lita) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A top class match between two of the top stars in the WWE. The match starts quickly, Cena starting off the better until Edge takes an opportunity and works on Cena's right leg for a good few minutes. Cena is given a chance to hit back while Edge turns to mock the crowd and picks Edge up for the F.U, however his leg is weak and Edge is able to slip out of the move, placing his hands around Cena's neck and planting him down into the canvas. Edge goes back to Cena's leg for a few minutes. Cena is in the corner and Edge goes for the spear but Cena collapses out of the way, leaving Edge to spear the steel ringpost. After a short spell of both men being down, Edge again takes control and goes back to Cena's leg. wrapping his leg a couple of times around the post that Edge had speared moments before. Edge holds Cena's legs open with a grin on his face but Cena manages to pull Edge forward into the post. Cena goes outside and tries to whip Edge into the steps but Edge counters and sends Cena knees first into the steel steps with brutal force. The pair keep going at it and Cena whips Edge into the crowd barriers. Lita starts to approach Cena but he turns around and stares at her. She backs away and Edge clocks him from behind before rolling back into the ring. Edge distracts the ref as Lita gets in a few kicks on the champ. Edge goes back outside and rolls Cena in. He goes up top and nails Cena with a missile dropkick followed by a Impaler DDT. He waits in the corner, begging Cena to get up from the DDT and as he does so, Edge runs at him full speed but Cena avoids it. This time though, Edge stops himself from spearing the turnbuckle and turns to run again at Cena. Cena swiftly takes Edge down with a drop toe hold and immediately applies the S.T.F.U. Edge is struggling in the center of the ring but holds in there for a good minute. However he is too far from the ropes and Cena has no intention of letting go. John Cena wins by submission to retain the WWE Title in 15.58[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]John Cena triumphantly holds up hisWWE Title, handed to him by referee Mike Chioda, as Edge rolls out of the ring into the arms of Lita. He climbs the turnbuckle to celebrate as JR and King hail the champ on his first defence of his current reign. Cena continues to celebrate as UNFORGIVEN fades to black.[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]FINAL RATING B+ RESULTS LIST[/B] [B]Harry Smith[/B] bt Chris Masters by pinfall [B]C-[/B] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] bt Carlito to retain the Intercontinental Title in a Ladder Match [B]B-[/B] [B]RVD[/B] bt Charlie Haas by pinfall [B]B[/B] [B]Ric Flair[/B] bt Shelton Benjamin by submission [B]B[/B] [B]The Spirit Squad: Johnny & Kenny[/B] bt The Highlanders by pinfall to retain the World Tag Team Titles [B]C[/B] [B]DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels[/B] bt The Big Show, Umaga & Kane by pinfall in a Hell in a Cell match [B]A*[/B] [B]Mickie James[/B] bt Trish Stratus by pinfall to retain the WWE Womens Title [B]C+[/B] [B]John Cena[/B] bt Edge by submission to retain the WWE Title [B]A*[/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]18th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/VinceMcMahon.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]Tonight on Raw, a new General Manager will be announced to the world after months of the position being in limbo. There have been no clues what so ever as to who the new GM will be and anyone can only guess who Chairman: Vince McMahon might have installed into the role. One thing that is sure, however, is that the mood of Mr McMahon will be far from approachable after last nights UNFORGIVEN ppv. Having teamed up 3 of the most destructive forces in the WWE to face off against DX in a Hell in a Cell match, DX pulled out a victory after a huge helping hand from Carlito, who Vince had screwed out of the Intercontinental Title earlier in the night. Also tonight, Jeff Hardy makes his long awaited return to the squared circle when he appears on RAW.[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

• 2 weeks later...
[B][I]18th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] Held at the [B]Conte Forum[/B], Boston, Massachusetts to a crowd of [B]10,000[/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]The show starts with a video package, highlighting last nights key matches. It shows how DX beat Big Show, Kane and Umaga in a Hell in a Cell match thanks to Carlito's intervention, stemming from Vince costing Carlito the Intercontinental Title earlier in the night in a ladder match vs the champion, Johnny Nitro. It then shows hw John Cena retained the WWE Title against Edge at the PPV's close.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]The video fades out and fireworks start erupting as RAW comes onto our screens. The crowd are wild and JR and The King appear on camera, sitting at their announce table[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B]JR[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, one night removed from UNFORGIVEN, we welcome you to the Conte Forum, here in Boston, Massachusetts, as we kick things off here on RAW. As always I am joined here tonight by Jerry 'The King' Lawler, Jerry" [B]King[/B] "Thankyou JR, last night really was one huge night and the action will not let up tonight on RAW" [B]JR[/B] "That's right King, tonight, Jeff Hardy makes his long awaited return to the WWE ring as he takes on 'The Masterpiece' Chris Masters[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Lime"]ARE YOU READY??????????[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [B]The crowd stand up as DX come down to the ring, battered and bruised, but victorious from last nights brutal match. They get to the ring and perform their usual routine, ending with HHH holding a mic. [/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Are you ready?" [B][I]Huge roar from the crowd[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "NO, BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS, I SAID, ARE YOU READYYYYYYYY" [B][I]Unbelievably, an even bigger roar eminates from the crowd[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Then, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home, and... for Vincent Kennedy McMahon, who just can not come up with a way to rid himself of the pain in his ass that is D-Generation X, LETSSSSSSSSS GET READY TO SUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" [B]HBK[/B] "Vince, we're sick of saying it, we really are, and I guess you're probably sick of hearing it, but how many times do we have to say it? I mean come on, whatever you do, you can not and will not ever kill the legend that is DX, infact if anything, from this moment onwards, DX are only going to get stronger. Last night you had us face 3 men inside a Hell in a Cell, 3 of the biggest men in the history of the WWE, and yet we still won. Does that not say something to you Vince, does that not tell you something? Maybe it's just time to... [B][I][SIZE="3"]NO CHANCE, COZ THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!!!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]Vince and Shane come out to the top of the ramp, Vince holding a mic, looking extremely hacked off, almost to the point of exploding, or at least having a coronary[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "You know what DX, come the end of the night, you're not going to be laughing anymore, I'm running RAW tonight. Yeah, I was supposed to unveil the new general manager tonight, but I've spoke to them and told them they can start next week. Tonight I'm running RAW and I'm damn well going to teach you a lesson DX. Tonight DX you had better be ready, coz I'm gonna finish you off for good"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Vince and Shane are mumbling to each other whilst walking backstage, Vince sees someone and tells Shane to wait for him[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "CARLITO" [B][I]Vince says fuming[/I][/B] "I hope you're proud of yourself, interfering in the Hell in a Cell match last night" [B]Carlito[/B] "You what? After what you did to me in the Intercontinental Title match" [B]Vince[/B] "Shut the hell up. You're lucky I'm so focused on destroying DX right now Carlito, because I could do much worse to you than what I have planned for tonight. Let's see, Carlito tonight you're going to go one on one with.... Kane" [B][I]Vince almost spits Kane's name out in Carlito's face before storming off angrily[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MickieJames4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/BethPhoenix4.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Non Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Mickie James (C) vs Beth Phoenix[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent but short match, Beth not really posing any great threat to Mickie who wins the match comfortably with a Mick Kick for the pinfall in 4.58[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]After the match Mickie decides to carry on assaulting Beth, throwing her around by the hair and simply punching her. Victoria comes running down to the ring and joins in the assault. Trish Stratus comes hurtling down the ramp, and takes the fight to Mickie and Victoria, knocking them both down, before pulling Beth out of the ring and helping her away up the ramp. Victoria and Mickie are in the ring staring at Trish, when suddenly Victoria clatters Mickie from behind, sending her to the canvas. She picks her up and nails her with a Widows Peak. She smiles maniacally, before leaving the ring, Mickie starting to slowly stir in the ring[/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage in Vince McMahon's office, the Spirit Squad are just entering the room[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Ah, Spirit Squad, tonight, I am giving you an opportunity to redeem yourselves. Tonight 3 of you will face DX in a handicap match, and the 3 will be Johnny, Kenny and Mikey. DX will be destroyed, I guaran-damn-tee it [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Red"]Smoke fills the entrance way as Edge's music begins to blare out. The Rated R Superstar makes his way down to the ring with Lita. They get into the ring and Edge acquires a mic from ringside[/COLOR][/B] [B]Edge[/B] "John Cena, I guess you think you're pretty tought huh? taking the beating I gave you before making me tap out, well you know what, you were lucky. Plain and simple. I had you beat last night, and somehow, you escaped with your title. Well I want a rematch John, I deserve one and I want it right now. I'm the Rated R Superstar, I'm the biggest star in the WWE right now and it is my right to have another shot at your title Cena" [B][COLOR="Red"]The music of John Cena plays over the P.A and Cena comes bounding out onto the ramp, holding a mic[/COLOR][/B] [B]Cena[/B] "If it isn't my good friend Slackjaw and his skanky little girlfriend Lita" [B]Edge[/B] "Now wait just a minute...." [B]Cena[/B] "Edge, chill man, you're gettin a little heated up there in the ring, just calk down. Now you say I was lucky last night? Edge, I made you tap out. I had you in so much pain you had to give up. Yeah, you beat me down good, you worked my leg over til I could hardly stand, but at the end of the day I'm still the one holding the WWE Title. I'm still the champ, Edge, and if you want your rematch, you're on, but we both know how this works, you demand a rematch, I come out and accept, then Coach or someone comes out and says it just isn't gonna happen tonight, so I'll save him the trouble. But you'll get your rematch soon Edge, don't you worry. And I'll beat you again, and again ,and again, and as many times over until you get it into your thick skull, that the title is going to stay around my waist for a long time yet, because when all is said and done Edge... The champ is here!!!" [B][I]Cena's music plays as he stares at Edge from the top of the ramp, the camera cutting between the 2 men as RAW fades to a break[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]RVD makes his way to the ring, to a chorus of boos from the crowd. He waits in the ring for his opponent as his music fades away to silence....[/COLOR][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ric Flair comes strutting down the ramp in another of his infamous robes, as colourful as you can imagine. He enters the ring and disrobes, readying himself for the match [/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RicFlairnew.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/robvandam9.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ric Flair vs RVD[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent match, both men impressive, Flair really on top of his game. RVD mounts a decent offense and goes for the FrogSplash, however Flair rolls out of the way. He quickly applies the Figure 4 Leglock to RVD in the center of the ring and RVD taps out. Flair wins by submission in 7.33[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage Vince and Shane are talking in the Chairman's office[/COLOR][/B] [B]Shane[/B] "Dad, am I missing something? last night DX humiliated us when they beat Big Show, Umaga and Kane in a Hell in a Cell match. If 3 of the biggest monsters in the WWE can't beat DX inside Hell in a Cell, what makes you think the Spirit Squad can come even close to beating them?" [B]Vince[/B] "Who says I think they can?" [B]Shane[/B] "What.... I... I've missed something haven't I?" [B]Vince[/B] "Shane, just trust me, it will not go wrong tonight, what I have in mind for DX is genius, it can't fail to work. Just trust me son, when have I ever steered you wrong?" [B][I]Vince has a huge confident smile on his face as he walks off, Shane following closely behind, but looking far from convinced [/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Chris Masters is in the ring as we return from the break[/COLOR][/B] [B][I]The crowd rise to their feet, instantly recognising a tune unheard for several years. It's [B][COLOR="Red"]Jeff Hardy[/COLOR][/B], making his return to the WWE, coming out on stage in the way everyone remembers. He tags many of the fans hands as he approaches the ring, before getting in and preparing for his first match back in the WWE[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jeff Hardy vs Chris Masters[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent match, Hardy extremely impressive on his return, still his old, risk-taking self. Masters can't deal with Hardy's aerial assault and the returnee finishes the match off with a glorious Swanton Bomb to gain the pinfall in 9.31[/FONT][/B] [/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]We return from the break to find Maria standing by backstage[/COLOR][/B] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Jeff Hardy. Jeff, how does it feel to come back to WWE and win your first match?" [B]Jeff[/B] "Well, Maria, it feels really good to back here on RAW, and it feels even better to get my first win in my first match back. I've been out for a while now, everybody knows I've had my problems, but I've been working hard to come back to the WWE as fit and as healthy as I possibly could, and I feel great. I'm going to make the best of this opportunity, and repay everyone who has had faith in me over these past few years, and hopefully, it won't be too long before I have title gold around my waist"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Elsewhere backstage D-Generation X are readying themselves for their match later tonight[/COLOR][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Yeah, tell me about it......" [B]Shelton[/B] "Hey, DX, look I hope you don't mind me stopping by, I know you've got a big match coming up later on but, I just wanted to thankyou for... well... what you said a few weeks back Triple H, it really made me realise that I need to stop acting like a punk and concentrate on what I can do in the ring. I've not held a title for a while now and maybe that's been down to my attitude, so, thankyou" [B]HHH[/B] "That's no problem Shelton" [B]Shelton[/B] "Oh.. and.. good luck in your match tonight" [B]HHH & HBK[/B] "Thanks" [B][I]Shelton walks away, as DX get back to talking about their match[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"]Back from the break, Todd Grisham is backstage[/COLOR][/B] [B]Todd[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the son of the legendary British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith and victor against Chris Masters last night at Unforgiven, Harry Smith. Harry, last night you won your first match here in the WWE. How does it feel to get that first win under your belt?" [B]Smith[/B] "Todd, it was a great feeling to pick up my first win here in the WWE, and I have no doubt it will be the first of many. I've learned a lot of things from my father and I know I have the talent go far in this business, on my own back, not just on my fathers name. It took me until my 5th match to pick up a win, but that doesn't matter, I've got that first win under my belt, and that's the hardest victory to earn" [B]Todd[/B] "Harry, good luck and heres to you keeping your streak going" [B]Smith[/B] "Thankyou Todd"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/carlito3iy5.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kane vs Carlito[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Another good battle between these 2 men, ending this time with Kane going crazy and grabbing a steel chair from ringside after a chokeslam on Carlito. He climbs back into the ring with god knows what in mind, but thankfully, DX come steaming down the ramp. They jump into the ring and attack Kane, stopping him from using the weapon on Carlito. DX attack Kane, using the chair themselves, until he is forced to flee up the ramp to safety. Kane however is pronounced the winner of the match due to DQ in a time of 11.56[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [B][I][COLOR="Red"]Just as Kane is reaching the top of the ramp, Vince McMahon comes out through the curtain with Shane, looking quite displeased[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "DX, you've done it again, I bet you think you're so smart huh? well you know what, seeing as you're out here, your match vs The Spirit Squad takes place right now"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]We return from the break just as the bell rings [/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TripleHNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ShawnMichaels4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/Kenny.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/Mikey.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/Johnny.jpg[/IMG] [B]DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs The Spirit Squad: Kenny, Mikey & Johnny[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]DX pretty much own the match, Spirit Squad only really gaining the odd advantage due to the extra man. Vince and Shane McMahon watch the match from the top of the ramp, only to see DX win in 9.49 when they isolate Mikey in the ring for Triple H to nail a Pedigree. [/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]DX are celebrating their win[/COLOR][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Just wait a damn minute, why are you celebrating DX? You think this is finished? Oh wait, did I forget to mention, The Spirit Squad aren't your only opponents tonight. [B][COLOR="Red"]Cade and Murdoch come down the ramp as their music bellows out into the arena, Vince stood on the ramp with a smug grin on his face, a similar look to that of Shane[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TripleHNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ShawnMichaels4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/LanceCade2.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TrevorMurdoch2.jpg[/IMG] [B]DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs Cade & Murdoch[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]DX, having just won one match, make swift work of their new opponents. HBK delivers some beautiful Sweet Chin Music to Murdoch as Triple H keeps Cade at bay. HBK covers Murdoch on the 6.05 mark[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "Woah, woah, woah, your work isn't over tonight DX, you see I've got a third team lined up for you tonight, so erm... DX... are you ready? [B][I]Vince says with the smuggest of grins[/I][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]The Big Show comes out and the faces of Triple H and Shawn Michaels drop slightly. Big Show waits at the top of the ramp as his music fades, to be replaced by that of the 'Samoan Bulldozer' Umaga who as always, is accompanied to the ring by his manager, Armando Alejandro Estrada. Show and Umaga make their way purposefully to the ring as DX ready themselves[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TripleHNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ShawnMichaels4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bigshow6.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG] [B]DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs Big Show & Umaga[/B] (w/ AAE) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]DX already tired from their previous 2 matches are immediately outweighted by their latest opponents. DX as expected make a good fight of it, but can't compete with their opponents mix of size and freshness. Big Show quickly dispatches Triple H from the ring before holding Michaels still for Umaga to land a vicious Samoan Spike to the Heart Break Kid's throat. Umaga makes the quick pin as he and Show win in 3.50[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I][COLOR="Red"]Vince and Shane come strutting down the ramp and into the ring where they order Show and Umaga to assault DX. They join in themselves resulting in a 4 on 2 attack against which DX can do nothing. Vince is seen rabidly shouting in the faces of DX as they get beaten down mercilessly. RAW fades off the air as the attack continues and Vince is heard telling DX that he said all along, he would destroy them[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][CENTER]FINAL RATING A RESULTS LIST[/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][B]Mickie James[/B] bt Beth Phoenix by pinfall [B]Ric Flair[/B] bt RVD by submission [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] bt Chris Masters by pinfall [B]Kane[/B] bt Carlito by DQ [B]DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels[/B] bt The Spirit Squad: Kenny, Johnny & Mikey by pinfall [B]DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels[/B] bt Cade & Murdoch by pinfall [B]Big Show & Umaga[/B] bt DX: Triple H & Shawn Michaels by pinfall[/CENTER]

[B][I]20th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/christian3md4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This week on Friday Night Smackdown, the 2nd Semi-Final of the World Heavyweight Title - Number One Contenders Tournament, will be contested between King Booker and Christian, as both men look to join Batista in the final on next weeks Smackdown. Also this week, Gregory Helms will defend his Cruiserweight Title against Billy Kidman in a match where General Manager Teddy Long has ruled that if Helms is to get himself counted out or disqualified, he will be stripped of his title.

Once again, I took the time to read the diary slowly, page by page. Not exactly the fastest. Anywho, good work so far with the diary there. Here are just a few things I liked about it, to let ya know. [I]WWE-style presentation.[/I] I can't necessarily say that as an endorsement of WWE's product, heh. But in any case, you did manage to keep the flow and style of its programming. You're trying much as you can to push the big guys on RAW, all while doing a few things your way. I have a feeling if Vince ever had a new booker work for him, he'd probably wouldn't complain too much about a direction like this one. I can actually see some of this happening on WWE RAW or Smackdown. [i]Just two brands.[/i] This is a personal thing, but I have a hard time doing a WWE game or following a WWE diary that had three brands going. There's so many people to deal with. So yeah, happy to see a "RAW/Smackdown" diary. [i]Good detail in write-ups.[/i] Occasional spelling errors notwithstanding (who's the Big Sgow?)... but seriously, those things are nothing. Good use of the quote feature, font colors, and use of commentators! [i]Signing Christian.[/i] We'll see if you can push Captain Charisma to the top or not. :D [i]Signing Hassan.[/i] His appearance in the diary actually surprised me, but I guess anything is possible in TEW! It'll be interesting to see how you go about this guy. Good to see he's having good matches. [i]Doing the D-X/McMahon thing as long as you have.[/i] Normally in that situation I'd try to avoid such a feud in TEW, but you've managed to do it, and get some A* matches out of it. I guess this is part of what I said earlier of your WWE-style presentation. But hey, you've followed it so far. [i]Harry Smith.[/i] Only time will tell if Smith's WWE tenure will be as good, but I did enjoy seeing Harry booked in a "slow and steady" push as opposed to the mega-pushes one would expect out of a hot prospect WWE likes. [i]Mixing people up a bit.[/i] Examples I find are Carlito and Flair interfering in the McMahon/D-X storyline, Benoit on RAW making Edge tap, and your Champion vs. Champion matches you do a few times on Smackdown. Trying to mix a few things up so storylines aren't all separate from one another. [i]Gregory Helms.[/i] This is the most I see of his title reign than in r/l! Heh. [i]Tournament![/i] I wonder if you knew that Smackdown seems to have this thing about holding a tournament every now and then... :D Okay, I think that's all I can think of so far. As for criticism... don't be too hard on yourself, man. You're bound to have annoying 'one-star ninjas' making silly votes like that. Ignore 'em. Same deal with not getting as much feedback. It's hard for people like myself to follow every diary, and sometimes we play catch-up, so yeah... just have fun writing your diary and if anything, enjoy the fact it's being viewed by many people somehow and kept on this message board for all time. ;)

Cheers Alex, thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. Hope I can keep you interested and you continue to enjoy my diary. My next SD is over half written and before or straight after it is posted I will post an updated roster.

[B][I]22nd September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Thomas F. Ryan Center, Kingston, Rhode Island Attendance: 10,000[/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]We join the show at the announce table, where Michael Cole and Tazz greet us following the usual flurry of fireworks[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]Cole[/B] "Welcome fans to what is sure to be another great Friday Night Smackdown, live from the Thomas F. Ryan Center here in Rhode Island. I'm joined tonight, as always, by my colleague Tazz, and Tazz, what a show we have for our great fans tonight" [B]Tazz[/B] "That's true Cole, tonight our main event is the second semi final of the tournament to decide the number one contender to Rey Mysterio's World Title at No Mercy" Cole "And that's not all Tazz, coming up next, the Cruiserweight Title is on the line as Gregory Helms defends against Billy Kidman, and Tazz, General Manager Teddy Long has made the stipulation that if Helms gets himself Counted out or disqualified tonight, then he will be stripped of his Cruiserweight Title"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BillyKidman2.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Cruiserweight Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Gregory Helms (C) vs Billy Kidman[/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]A top draw match between these two cruiserweights. Both men were really impressive and close to winning on several occasions. The end came when Kidman went up top for the Shooting Star Press, He nailed it perfectly, unfortunately on the spot from where Helms had just rolled. Kidman sits up on his knees in pain and Helms delivers a Shining Wizard before making the pin. Helms retains his Cruiserweight Title in 14.35[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]We return to Smackdown as Randy Orton is walking to the ring. He enters and gains a mic[/COLOR][/B] [B]Orton[/B] "Now in just a few minutes i have agreed to an extremely tough match just weeks away from No Mercy. At No Mercy I will face Kurt Angle in a Last Man Standing match in which the loser will be forced to leave Smackdown, and you know what, I really don't see me losing that match" [B][I]Crowd boos[/I][/B] [B]Orton[/B] "No really I mean it, you see Last Man Standing is possibly the most brutal matchup imaginable. The only way you can win is to beat your opponent so bad that he can't get up before the count of ten. None of this rolling up for a quick pin, no forcing your opponent to tap out, plain and simple, beating the life out of your opponent until he is unconcsious or even worse, and that kind of matchup suits me perfectly. Kurt Angle is not going to know what's hit him. I'm not going to leave him unable to getup to a referees ten count, I'm going to beat Angle so bad that he won't be able to perform in a ring ever again, hell, I'll make sure he never walks again. Kurt Angle may be a legend, but that just makes him a prime target for yours truly. So with all that said, it is now time for me to face off against possibly my toughest opponent yet" [B][I]The crowd are unimpressed as Funaki comes down to the ring, not exactly thrilled at having to face Orton. He enters the ring and the match begins straight away as Orton steams into Funaki before he is even fully in the ring.[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/randyortonNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Funaki4.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Orton vs Funaki[/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Funaki is knocked to the floor outside and followed by Orton who utilises the steps and ringpost to his advantage. He quickly gets Funaki back in the ring and proceeds to further demolish him. Funaki somehow gets up on wearly legs to be felled by an impressive R.K.O, which sees Orton gain the pinfall in a quick time of just 3.46[/B][/FONT][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"][I]The match is over but Orton continues to beat the hell out of a limp Funaki. Orton shouts rabidly, spitting as he does so that this is exactly what Angle has coming to him. The crowd pop as Angle comes steaming down the ramp, Orton sees him and flees like lightning out of the ring and through the crowd. Angle quickly leaves and goes back up the ramp, perhaps to cut Orton off somewhere [/I][/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Backstage Muhammad Hassan is walking up a corridor with his manager Daivari[/COLOR][/B] [B]Daivari[/B] "Muhammad, I know, that at No Mercy, you are going to destroy The Undertaker, there is no need to be scared, he's all mindgames and no front" [B]Hassan[/B] "Yeah, you know what, I'm going to destroy Undertaker at No Mercy, just like I did at The Great American Bash" [B]Daivari[/B] "That's right. Muhammad I'll see you later, just got a few things to do ok" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]With this Daivari turns off up another corridor as Hassan continues on his route. Suddenly a sound is heard, like metel piping falling to the ground. Hassan quickly turns, fear clearly etched on his face. There is no one about and he turns to quickly scarper up the hallway[/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Back from break and we are focused on the ring[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="3"][I]MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[/I][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][I]The brash young star strides c0ckily down the ramp towards the ring, entering and walking over to the centre. He raises a hand upwards as the lights go down, a sole spotlight focused on Kennedy in the ring.[/I][/COLOR][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, I think you all know who I am by now, but for those who don't, let me spell it our for you. I am the fastest rising star in the WWE today, and despite what transpired last week, a soon to be World Champion. Last week in my match versus Batista, I think we all know who the better man was, but sometimes the better man doesn't win. It's true. I had Batista down and out last week, but somehow he found strength to recover from the beating I gave him. But you know what, not a single thing of all this matters, because soon enough I will become World Heavyweight Champion, and the name on everybodies lips will be that of [B]MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYY[/B]" [B][I]Kennedy walks over and climbs the turnbuckle[/I][/B] [B]KENNNN-EEEEEEE-DYYYYYYYY[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][I]Sylvain Grenier walks down the ramp as his music starts to play[/I][/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mr Kennedy vs Sylvain Grenier[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An intriguing match, Kennedy not taking his opponent seriously to begin with, allowing Grenier to take it to Kennedy. Kennedy soon realises his mistake and ups his game, but is surprised to find that Grenier can still go toe to toe with him. The end comes from out of nowhere when Kennedy desperately rolls Grenier up and grabs a handful of tights to win in 9.55[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Backstage, Josh Matthews is standing by[/COLOR][/B] [B]Josh[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, the World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio. Rey, with the second semi final of the tournament to decide who you will defend your World Title against at No Mercy coming up later, who, of the three men left in this tournament, do you think you will be facing in just over 2 weeks?" [B]Rey[/B] "Well Josh, Batista, King Booker, Christian, they're all top stars here on Smackdown and whoever I face will, I'm sure, give me a run for my money at No Mercy. I don't really mind who I face at No Mercy, it is my job as champion to take on all comers and to do my very best to walk away every single night, still the World Heavyweight Champion. All I know is that whoever wins this tournament, best save a hell of a lot for when they face me, coz my title [B][I]'Rey pats the title on his shoulder'[/I][/B] is not something I will give up without a fight"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Elsewhere backstage Bobby Lashley is walking around when he accidentally bumps into Regal and Finlay, and if anything, it's more their fault[/COLOR][/B] [B]Finlay[/B] "Hey watch where you're going boy" [B]Lashley[/B] "Excuse me?" [B]Regal[/B] "He told you to pay more attention to your surroundings, you bloody great fool. Don't you have any respect to even apologise to Finlay and I?" [B]Lashley[/B] "Respect? don't make me laugh" [B]Finlay[/B] "How about we teach you some damn respect eh Lashley?" [B]Benoit[/B] "Woah woah woah, what's going on here?" [B]Regal[/B] "What bloody business is it of yours Benoit? [B]Benoit[/B] "I make it my business when you go around backstage like you own the place" [B]Finlay[/B] "Oh do one Benoit" [B]Lashley[/B] "You know Finlay, Regal, maybe it should be me teaching you 2 a lesson" [B]Benoit[/B] "Hey Bobby, how about we both do?" [B]Lashley[/B] "Yeah I like the sound of that Chris" [B]Benoit[/B] "How about you guys prove how tough you really are by taking on the US Champion and his number one contender?" [B]Regal[/B] "You're on Benoit, you'll bloody regret this I can tell you, sticking your oar in where it doesn't belong" [B][I]Regal says this, half mumbling as he and Finlay walk away, having agreed to the match[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/Psicosis2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Matt Hardy vs Psicosis[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hardy really asserts his dominance on this one, taking control early and keeping hold of it. He wins in just 5.04, sealing an impressive performance with a Twist of Fate after a Side Effect[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]After the match Hardy gets himself a mic from ringside and enters back into the ring[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Hardy[/B] "Gregory Helms, that was just a taste of what I'm going to do to you. I beat you last week, but only because you cheapshotted me like you always do, with a low blow. Well you know what, I want you in a match as soon as Teddy Long can make it happen, and this time don't think you can run Gregory!" [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Backstage Muhammad Hassan is walking around the corridors looking for Daivari. He walks into their lockerroom and finds Daivari sprawled out on the floor. He calls for help and as officials start to come over he shouts at them this is clearly the work of The Undertaker[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]Elsewhere backstage JBL is pottering about and sees Sylvain going past[/COLOR][/B] [B]JBL[/B] "Hey Sylvain, great performance out there... oh wait you lost didn't you, that's right, you lost to Mr Kennedy. Guess you're just gonna have to go back to France and try your luck over there huh?" [B]Sylvain[/B] "Excuse me? you're talking to me about losing? did you not lose in the tournament to decide who would face Rey Mysterio for the World Title? Did you not lose in a fatal four way to decide who would face Bobby Lashley for the US Title? I think so, so why don't you take a look in the mirror before you start acting like a jumped up little jerk and getting in business that does not concern you. Good day." [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Sylvain walks off, leaving JBL visibly stunned after being put well and truly in hs place[/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisBenoit7.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [B]Chris Benoit & Bobby Lashley vs William Regal & Finlay[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The match is, as expected, quite a bruising encounter, with Regal and Finlay expectedly using all the tricks they can to get ahead. The end comes about with all 4 men in the ring, Lashley cleans Finlay over the top rope with a clothesline allowing Benoit to lock in the Sharpshooter on Regal. Regal has to tap and Benoit and Lashley win in 11.48 There is seemingly no heat between the winners despite their upcoming battle for the US Title.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]This is further proved as Benoit and Lashley take the time to celebrate their win, holding aloft eachothers arms in victory before leaving up the ramp together[/COLOR][/I][/B] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]We return from the break to the sound of Batista's theme tune as The Animal makes his way to the announce table, where he sits with Cole and Tazz to view the upcoming main event[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/christian3md4.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]World Heavyweight Title Number One Contenders Tournament. Semi-Final Match 2[/U][/B] [B]King Booker vs Christian[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An exciting match that Christian looks set to win, having been the better man for the most part. He looks to be readying himself for an Unprettier on Booker, but he is distracted by Sharmell, who has clambered up onto the ring apron. As she distracts both Christian and the referee, Booker is able to thrust his KOTR staff up between Christian's legs, landing a painful blow. He tosses away the evidence, and as Sharmell steps off the apron Booker rolls Christian up for the pinfall to win in 13.38[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Booker celebrates his win in the ring, turning to stare straight at Batista, who in turn, stares a hole right through the self proclaimed king. Smackdown fades off air as the camera flicks between the 2 finalists of the tournament, who will meet on next weeks show for a shot at Rey Mysterio's title at No Mercy.[/COLOR][/I][/B] [CENTER][B]FINAL RATING B- RESULTS LIST[/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][B]Gregory Helms[/B] bt Billy Kidman by pinfall to retain the Cruiserweight Title [B]C[/B] [B]Randy Orton[/B] bt Funaki by pinfall [B]C[/B] [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] bt Sylvain Grenier by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Psicosis by pinfall [B]C-[/B] [B]Chris Benoit & Bobby Lashley[/B] bt Regal & Finlay by pinfall [B]B-[/B] [B]King Booker[/B] bt Christian by pinfall in the second semi-final of the World Heavyweight Title number one contenders tournament [B]B[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[B][I]24th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Red"][CENTER][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Tomorrow night on Raw, the new General Manager will finally be revealed. The announcement was due to be made last week but was put back due to differences between Mr McMahon and D-Generation X. However Mr McMahon has stated that the new boss of RAW will definitely be unveiled at the start of tomorrow nights show. Who will the new GM be? it is anyones guess, tune in tomorrow night to find out[/FONT][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR]

[B][I]25th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York Attendance: 12,486[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][SIZE="3"]NO CHANCE, COZ THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]RAW starts without its usual display of pyrotechnics as Chairman Vince McMahon comes strutting down the aisle towards the ring, grinning defiantly through the chorus of boos laid on by the crowd[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night RAW and folks, the Chairman of the board, Vincent Kennedy McMahon is making his way purposefully towards the ring for what I understand to be the unveiling of the new RAW general Manager" [B]King[/B] "Absolutely nobody knows who it is JR, not a single one of the superstars on the roster, you don't know, I certainly don't know, the only people who know who the new Gneral Mager is are Mr McMahon and the new GM himself" [B]JR[/B] "Who the hell can it be King?" [B]King[/B] "I guess we're about to find out JR" [B][I][COLOR="Red"]Vince is now in the ring, holding a mic to his lips[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Good evening everyone. For a long while now RAW has been without a General Manager. Jonathan Coachman has been performing the duties of a General Manager as well as his own executive duties for the past several months and last week it was time to finally unveil the new GM of RAW. However things happened and I wasn't happy for the individual to start their role last week, however, this week I am pleased to announce that the new GM is indeed here and ready to come out to greet all the fans. Some of you will be taken aback perhaps at my choice of General Manager, in fact I'd say probably every single person in attendance here tonight aswell as everyone watching at home will be surprised at who I have employed to fulfill this role. But being the shrewd businessman I am, I never let personal differences get in the way of doing what is right for this company and for every single one of you fans sitting in this arena. So without further ado, let me please introduce to you all, the new General Manager of Monday Night RAW......." [B][I]The entire audience looks to the entrance ramp as Vince walks around the ring arrogantly. Nothing happens for what feels like an age but what is in truth a minute, maybe slightly longer..... [/I][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B][I]THE CROWD GO NUTS[/I][/B] [B]King[/B] "WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!" [B]JR[/B] "It can't be, King, it can not be" [B]King[/B] "I dont believe my eyes JR, this has to be a joke" [B][I]The crowd see a figure emerge from the curtain and the roar is like nothing ever heard before!!!!!!!!!!![/I][/B] [B]JR[/B] "IT IS, IT IS, HE'S HERE KING!!! IT'S REALLY HIM, IT'S BRET HART" [B]King[/B] "I never thought I'd see this day JR, I'm in shock" [B]JR[/B] "MY GAWD FOLKS, DO NOT ADJUST YOUR TV SCREENS THIS IS INDEED HAPPENING RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW IN NEW YORK CITY, BRET HART IS BACK IN THE WWE" [B]King[/B] "Just look at the faces of the crowd JR, they're in complete awe and utter shock at the same time" [B]JR[/B] "Folks I apologise if I have gotten a little carried away here but this is unbelievable" [B][I]Bret Hart is now in the ring standing mere inches from Vince, holding a mic about to speak[/I][/B] [B]CROWD[/B] "[I]LETS GO HITMAN................... LETS GO HITMAN...............[/I]" [B][I]Hart lowers the mic back down as the crowd fail to settle down[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, the new General Manager of RAW, Bret Hart" [B][I]This brings another huge pop from the crowd[/I][/B] [B]Hart[/B] "Thankyou. you know I never thought once that at any point in the future I would ever find myself in a WWE ring again, but here I am standing right here with Vince McMahon in New York" [B][I]The crowd are at complete unease[/I][/B] [B]Hart[/B] "I've no doubt that every single one of you is wondering just why I have taken this job as General Manager of RAW. Why would I ever set foot in a ring with Vince McMahon in front of millions worldwide let alone join the company in an official role such as this. Well you know what, I have my reasons and some of those I will keep personal to myself and those I hold closest to my heart and other reasons I'm more than happy to let you in on, because one of those main reasons is you, the fans. Ever since I retired from professional wrestling the one thing I have missed the most is the great WWE fans and I have taken this role on with a true intention of providing you all with the greatest wrestling show week in week out. Vince came to me a good while back asking me to rejoin the company and I turned him away, but I sat back and scared myself when I realised I was contemplating taking him up on his offer. I thought long and hard about what it would mean to come back to the WWE, what it would mean for my reputation, my family and most importantly for myself, and having weighed the good points against the bad I decided this was something I really wanted to do, and that is why tonight I stand in this very ring as your new General Manager" [B][I]Bret lowers his mic down to his side and Vince slowly approaches him[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Bret, I'd just like to say in front of all these fans, welcome back home" [B][I]Bret raises his mic to his lips, struggling to say something. However he simple lowers the mic back to his side and nods at Vince as Hart slowly moves towards the ropes.....[/I][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Lime"]ARE YOU READY???????????????[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [B]JR[/B] "What now?!!!!!!" [B]King[/B] "It's DX, JR. Things might be about to get really interesting" [B]JR[/B] "MY GAWD, Bret Hart, Vince McMahon and Shawn Michaels all within the confines of the same building, hold on to your seats folks" [B][I][COLOR="Lime"]DX come bounding out through the curtain performing their usual routine, pausing to do the 3 crotch chops in sync with green smoke flares before a fourth thrust allows them to continue to the ring. They walk to the far side of the ring and grab a mic each from by the announce table before entering through the top 2 ropes.[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Hey Vince..... surprised to see us?" [B][I]HHH smirks ryely[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Guess you that last week on RAW you had finally killed off the legend of D-generation X... well Vince, as you can see, we're still alive" [B][I]HBK is stood next to HHH every now and then looking over at the new GM cautiously[/I][/B] [B]HBK[/B] "Vince, you see, all you really did last week was piss us off. Triple H and I are getting tired of you trying to finish us off week in week out and all you have done is made us stronger. Infact that brings us nicely on why we're out here tonight Vince" [B]HHH[/B] "Vince, what it is, and you might not like this, but... well... we kind of have a surprise for you" [B][I]HBK removes a shirt from around his waist[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "The reason we're out here at this moment Vince is to show you just how much stronger we are then last week. Shawn and I have been discussing a few things and we decided it was time that D-generation X evolved, and to do that you need to bring in some new blood. The reason we're out here Vince is because D-generation X has a new member" [B][I]The crowd pops[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "And you really won't like who it is" [B][I]HHH and HBK are smirking again[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "So Vince please welcome the newest member of D-generation X........" [B][I]HHH points up to the ramp as HBK, Vince and Bret all turn to the entrance way........[/I][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]I SPIT IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE COOL![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B]King[/B] "Carlito! Carlito is the new member of DX?" [B]JR[/B] "Triple H was right, Vince won't like this one bit" [B][I]Carlito's music plays until he emerges through the curtain, before changing seemlessly to the music of D-generation X. He makes his way down to the ring, sliding in, and shaking the hands of both HHH and HBK. HBK says something to Carlito who then takes off his shirt. HBK hands the DX shirt to Carlito who holds it up to take a look before putting it over his head. He again shakes HHH and HBK's hands.[/I][/B] [B]Hart[/B] "If I may just interject for a second. Something has just come to me. I seem to recall just over a week ago at UNFORGIVEN, that Carlito was involved in a Ladder Match against Johnny Nitro for the Intercontinental Title, but lost the match due to..... shall we say.. outside interference.." [B][I]Hart glances over at Vince as he says this[/I][/B] "So tonight Carlito gets his rematch for the Intercontinental Title in a Ladder Match and if anyone interferes in this match, then I will make life very difficult for them, I don't even want to see anyone else at ringside is that understood?" [B][I]Hart says this, looking at each and every one of the men in the ring, except of course Carlito.[/I][/B] [B][I]Hart makes his way to the ropes as his music blares out once more into the arena. Vince then hastily makes his exit leaving the now threesome of DX standing in the ring.[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]We return form a much needed break as Bret Hart is making his way backstage. Just as he gets outside his office, he is approached by Edge[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Edge[/B] "Bret!" [B]Hart[/B] "Erm.. hi Edge" [B]Edge[/B] "Hey, erm, welcome to RAW, erm... I couldn't help noticing out there you making an impact by making your first match as GM of RAW and you know what, that's a great match you've booked for tonight, a Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Title but you know what would be even better?" [B]Hart[/B] "What would that be Edge?" [B]Edge[/B] "Another UNFORGIVEN rematch, for the WWE Title. John Cena vs Edge right here in New York, god knows I deserve another chance so make it happen" [B]Hart[/B] "Well you know what Edge, that sounds like a good idea, but I think it needs a little extra something" [B]Edge[/B] "What do you mean, a little extra something?" [B]Hart[/B] "What I mean is, I think the fans would like to see a slightly different match to the one we saw at Unforgiven, so you get your title match tonight, but it's going to be John Cena vs Edge.... in a Submission Match" [B][I]Hart opens the door to his office and walks in, closing it on Edge who looks gobsmacked at the stipulation announced[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardyMAY13TH.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jeff Hardy vs Chris Masters[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Jeff Hardy continues his impressive return to RAW beating Masters for the second week in a row. Hardy enjoys the most part of the match, finishing Masters off with a beautiful Swanton Bomb to gain the pinfall in 8.01[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]As Hardy celebrates we cut backstage to Todd Grisham[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Todd[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, Victoria. Victoria, the question everyone wants to know is why you did what you did last week on RAW to your friend and Womens Champion Mickie James?" [B]Victoria[/B] [I][B]- coming across quite fidgety[/B][/I] "Why did I do it? for weeks now I have been standing in Mickie's corner, helping her keep hold of her title and you know what, I thought it was about damn time I started to think about me. I'm sick of being in the background here on RAW and I did what I had to do to get noticed. Tonight I have a number one contenders match with Trish Stratus and I'm going to win. Then I can teach that little freak Mickie James who the real psychotic bitch is around here" [B][I]Victoria storms off leaving Todd a little puzzled[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]Elsewhere we see Charlie Haas backstage. He opens the door to the locker room and walks in[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Haas[/B] "Hey baby you're here" [B][I]The camera moves around to reveal Jackie Gayda[/I][/B] [B]Jackie[/B] "Hey hunny" [B]Haas[/B] "I'm so glad you're back with on RAW" [B][I]The pair start kissing passionately as we cut to a break[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CharlieHaasBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/robvandam9.jpg[/IMG] [B]Charlie Haas[/B] (w/ Jackie Gayda) [B]vs RVD[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An exciting match as RVD pulls out his full repertoire of athletic moves while Haas stays more grounded, using a range of suplexes to gain the advantage. Haas hits the Haastruction after rolling away from a Five Star Frog Splash to win by pinfall in 11.33[/FONT][/B] [/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]After the match we cut backstage to Maria[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen my guests at this time, The Rated R Superstar Edge and Lita. Edge are you looking forward to your title opportunity tonight against John Cena?" [B]Edge[/B] "Am I looking forward to my match tonight, I was until Hart made it a Submission Match, I mean who does he think he is? I don't do submissions, that's John Cena's area, I deal in beating the crap out of my opponent and pinning them 1-2-3" [B]Maria[/B] "So.. er.. you're not happy about your match?" [B]Lita[/B] "Are you really that dumb Maria? of course he is not happy, were you even listening?" [B]Edge[/B] "Maria if you ask me any more of your airhead questions I will not be responsible for my actions, you got me?" [B][I]Edge walks off fuming, as Lita gives Maria a dismissive look before following him. Maria looks hurt[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/TrishStratus5.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/VictoriaBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]WWE Womens Title Number One Contender Match[/U][/B] [B]Trish Stratus vs Victoria[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent quality to and fro match which ends with Victoria rolling Trish up and placing her legs on the middle rope for leverage, unseen by the ref, to gain the pin in 7.45[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]Backstage we again join Todd Grisham[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Todd[/B] "Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time, 16 time former World Champion, The Nature Boy, Ric Flair. Ric since your return at UNFORGIVEN you have picked up 2 very impressive wins, the first over Shelton Benjamin at UNFORGIVEN and the 2nd last week on RAW against RVD. How have you gone about picking up these 2 huge victories?" [B]Flair[/B] "Todd, as I said at UNFORGIVEN I feel I have another world title run in me, how great would it be to have that last day in the sun, to be called a 17 time World Champion. Since the moment Umaga destroyed me at SummerSlam I have worked tirelessly to get in the best possible shape for my return and I have never felt better. The Nature Boy is back, better than ever and ready to win more gold here on RAW.. [B][I]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/I][/B]" [B][I]Flair walks off screen before coming back on and right in Todd's face[/I][/B] [B]Flair[/B] "[B][I]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/I][/B]" [B][I]Flair again walks off[/I][/B] [B]Todd[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, Ric Flair" [B][I]he says with a smile[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/johnnynitro2nf1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/carlito3iy5.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Intercontinental Title - Ladder Match[/U][/B] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] [B](C)[/B] (w/ Melina) [B]vs Carlito[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The match starts with the belt having been hoisted high above the ring. It's an exciting match, the ladders not used until about 6 minutes in but used to full effect by both men once broken out. Both men have various opportunities to climb the ladder but are thwarted by the other. Nitro starts to have a bout of good offense until Carlito manages to nail him with a Backcracker from out of nowhere. However, Carlito can not capitalise straight away after the sustained attack from Nitro. He slowly gets to his feet and starts to climb the ladder. He's halfway up when Nitro starts to stir. He reaches the top just as Nitro starts to climb up the same side of the ladder. Carlito reaches his hands up and as he does so Nitro viciously low blows him, sending Carlito tumbling down to the mat. Nitro casually ascends the ladder and releases the title from it's hook. He jumps down from the ladder as the bell is rung, Nitro winning in 15.31[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]After the match we go backstage where Vince and Coach are talking[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Coach[/B] "Mr McMahon, I just want to know what exactly my role on RAW is now that we have a new GM?" [B]Vince[/B] "Coach your duties are exactly what they were before I fired Bischoff, you still have a job to do behind the scenes.. that's if you want it?" [B]Coach[/B] "Of course I do Mr McMahon, it's just I thought I had done a good job running RAW" [B]Vince[/B] "You did, most of the time, but I felt that we needed a full time GM in place allowing you to perform your backstage duties to the full. Look I've got to go" [B][I]Vince walks off, Coach looks dejected. Harry Smith starts to walk by[/I][/B] [B]Coach[/B] "Oh look who it is, Harry Smith, I bet you're really pleased?" [B]Smith[/B] "Excuse me?" [B]Coach[/B] "Now your Uncle is the new GM of RAW, I'm guessing you're going to be getting quite a leg up" [B]Smith[/B] "Whatever, I can look after myself" [B][I]Smith walks away as Coach just dismisses what Smith said[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [B][I][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]Edge comes out first for the match without Lita, Cena coming out second[/CENTER][/COLOR][/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-spinner.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenaNEWEST.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]WWE Title Match[/U][/B] [B]John Cena (C) vs Edge[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Another top draw match between the pair. The match tos and fros until Edge hits a spear, however he then seems a little lost as to what to do. He gets Cena in a Boston Crab but the champ is able to crawl over to the ropes forcing the break. The match goes on a little longer with Cena on top until Edge rakes his eyes. Cena stumbles around and away from Edge and as he turns back around Edge goes for a 2nd Spear. However, Cena avoids it and Edge stops himself from going shoulder first into the turnbuckle, and turns around to only to be lifted straight into the F.U. Cena plants Edge before going straight into the S.T.F.U forcing Edge to tap, giving Cena the win in 13.56 to retain his WWE Title[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][I][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]Cena rolls out of the ring and is handed his title by Mike Chioda before backing off up the ramp, smirking back at Edge in the ring. Edge demands a mic and gets it[/CENTER][/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Edge[/B] [B][I]- really intensely[/I][/B] "Cena you son of a bitch, I'm sick of this. I know I'm better than you, the only reason you won is because of that damn submission stipulation, I'm sick of getting screwed each and every damn week. I deserve another title shot damnit..." [B][I]THE CROWD POP AS BRET HART'S MUSIC PLAYS AND THE NEW GM COMES OUT TO THE TOP OF THE RAMP[/I][/B] [B]Hart[/B] "Edge, Edge, just wait a minute, calm down. You will get another shot at John Cena's WWE Title" [B][I]Edge starts to smile[/I][/B] [B]Hart[/B] "....That is if you can win a Number One Contenders Battle Royale next week on RAW" [B][I]The crowd pop again[/I][/B] [B]JR[/B] "A battle royale next week live on RAW King, to decide the new number one contender to John Cena's WWE Title" [B]King[/B] "I can't wait JR" [B][I][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]Hart's music plays once again as RAW fades out, and Edge is left stood in the ring furious at the announcement[/CENTER][/COLOR][/I][/B] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]FINAL RATING A[/B] [B][CENTER]RESULTS LIST[/CENTER][/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][B]Jeff Hardy[/B] bt Chris Masters by pinfall [B]C-[/B] [B]Charlie Haas[/B] (w/ Jackie Gayda) bt RVD by pinfall [B]B[/B] [B]Victoria[/B] bt Trish Stratus by pinfall in a number one contenders match for the WWE Womens Title [B]C[/B] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] (w/ Melina) bt Carlito to retain the Intercontinental Title in a Ladder Match [B]B[/B] [B]John Cena[/B] bt Edge to retain the WWE Title in a Submission Match [B]A*[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[B][I]26th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BretHart11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]In what proved to be one of the most eventful RAW's in history, the new General Manager was last night revealed as Hall of Famer Bret "The Hitman" Hart. The Excellence of Execution shocked the New York crowd at the Nassau Coliseum as he made his way to the ring, possibly the least likely person in the world anyone could have expected to see last night. But that wasn't the only huge news last night. As Hart and Vince McMahon looked to leave the ring, they were joined by D-generation X who announced that a new member would be joining them. The superstar in question was revealed to be none other than Carlito, himself having been on the wrong side of Mr McMahon lately.[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/WWEDX.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TripleHDX.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/carlito3iy5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/shawnmichaelsDX.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][CENTER]There were 2 title matches last night aswell, both UNFORGIVEN rematches, sanctioned by Hart. Johnny Nitro retained the Intercontinental Title in a Ladder Match against Carlito and in the main event John Cena also retained his WWE Title against Edge in a Submission Match. And there was more to come at the close of the show. After Edge had ranted about deserving yet another title shot, Hart came out and said he would get one, but only if he wins a Battle Royale on next weeks RAW to determine the number one contender.[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

Archived