Adam, about the Game World Balancer

Don't go underestimating this addition, my man. This is exactly the kind of feature that demonstrates why so many around here think you are the man. It may seem like a boring little admin feature compared to gimmicking talent or creating brand splits. However, this is exactly the kind of feature that folks will often find themselves wishing for while in the midst of the game but forget to mention on the Suggestions board when they are on-line. Anticipating needs of players they may neglect to mention is worth celebrating. Bravo on this addition, Adam. Bravo.

Like cappy said, not the sort of feature that you'd perhaps whack on the back of a display box, but a very important one all the same. It's great to know that TEW 2007 will "maintain" itself in this way, regardless of what data set is being used.

I do like the sound of this feature - but I was wondering: Supposing that your Local fed is lacking a decent (or any) road agent and the AI generates new options at the end of the month, would it understand that your fed needs someone who's working for $100 a show, or would it just generate a random RA?

[QUOTE=Lukiep8;135402] I want to give kudo's to Adam.[/QUOTE] Which kind: Chocolate chip or peanut butter? :) Just Kidding, I like this addition as well, seeing that in one post there were talks about refs retiring and no new ones entering.... Props to Adam ---- preferably stage :D

Archived