"Shorter" Tag Matches

I don't see where the new patch has shortened the matches at all. With partners regaining health, it seems to make them MUCH longer. I just finished a 4 vs. 4 Elimination match and it took 129 minutes of game time. Seems like this needs some tweaking yet.

Look at the energy you take off with each move, it's considerably higher in multi-man tags than normal, hence it doesn't take anywhere near as long to get someone into Danger. Workers also lose energy a lot faster than they regain it by tagging out, by a factor of 5. That said, the matches are supposed to be long. It's a shoot-based game, so for obvious reasons a match which has a minimum of four falls - and usually got to six or seven - is going to take a heck of a lot longer than a one fall bout. You're almost never going to go under an hour.

Yeah - but as you know, quick tags and what-not are borderline cheap. The A.I. will do the same about once a blue moon, so you put them at a huge disadvantage. Perhaps with the next version of WreSpi, we can see Tag Team Experience sliders, ala TEW? The more experienced an AI Tag Team, the better they are at quick tags? Tag matches are much quicker now; the pace is excellent. (imo)

might be nice to have double team moves a little less of a pain in the ass to set up. just let us play them randomly in a match( like a run in ) so that people can do more damage first of all and get it over faster. also, ALL ss's should have basic tag moves. basically, should have a double stomp in corner, full neslon then a big punch/kick....

Archived