Starting From Nothing

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/PWAdark.jpg[/IMG] PWA Gauntlet – October 2009 - 140 people at the Stour Centre[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Adam B ringside[/COLOR][/B] Adam B heads down to the ring and takes the microphone: [COLOR="Sienna"][I]"Oh great. Im stuck in Kent for the weekend. Would much rather be at home than stuck here with you lot. Anyway. Do you guys remember what i did last time i came out. I offered Nate Manchester a choice, Beg for forgiveness or get booked in a match. Well he lost and we wont be seeing him again. But i havn't forgotten you either Fly Boy. You got in a fight with your tag partner so you too need to get your butt out here and beg for forgiveness. And that means now...."[/I][/COLOR] Fly Boy heads to the ring and takes a mike. [COLOR="SandyBrown"][I]"Eh look boss, Nate 'ad it coming to him. I was beaten to an inch of me life and he wasn't there. So much for a tag partner"[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="sienna"][I]"He was still your partner Fly Boy. And you too need to beg for your job. Oh and before i forget. Seeing as how you mananged to lose the match between the 2 of you. To keep your job.. You will have to become my servant. Now what do you say"[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="sandybrown"][I]"Im sorry boss. Please dont fire me.. I'l do anything"[/I][/COLOR] And with that got on his knees and begged. [I]Angle Ratings: F for Adam's declaration and F for the response[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 1: Nevada Nuclear Vs Glen Ward[/COLOR][/B] After a great match with Menace a while back i wanted to see if it was Glen Ward or Menace who carried the match. Turns out it was Menace. A lackluster match won by Ward [B]Winner: Glen Ward[/B] [I]Rating: F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Turtles Announcement[/COLOR][/B] Arthur T. Turtle heads to the ring and takes a mike: [COLOR="Green"][I]"Well if the boss can do this, why cant I. Been speaking to the board about this Number 1 Contender announcement last show. I mean Bullet Bob Cronin. The guy that i beat early on in the PWA Tournament. Hell no.. I have managed to talk the board into another little tournament. This 1 is between what i feel are the 2 top contenders in the PWA and Cronin himself. My choices are Jamie Anderson and Too Cool. Both of them have impressed me in there matches here and i would relish a match against them. So here is how it works. The 3 of them will face off tonight against each other 1 on 1 and the person with the most wins will face me for the title"[/I][/COLOR] He drops the mike and waves to the fan. (Boy cant he waffle on) [I]Angle Rating: F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 2: Ben Williams Vs Keith Vargas[/COLOR][/B] Another attempt to find good chemistry but nothing stood out here. Ben Williams defeated Keith Vegas in 6:10 by pinfall. [B]Winner: Ben Williams[/B] [i]Match Rating: F[/i] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Turtles Challenge[/COLOR][/B] A video plays hyping Jamie Anderson Vs. Bullet Bob Cronin Vs Too Hot. It shows Andersons & Too Hots debut matches and Cronins 7 undefeated streak [I]Angle Rating: F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 3: Cronin Vs Jamie Anderson Vs Too Hot[/COLOR][/B] Bullet Bob Cronin defeated Jamie Anderson making 8 straight wins. However thats the second match in a row that Andersons pulled out a D rating Too Hot having been waiting at ringside jumps into the ring... And hits the unaware Cronin with the "Hot Stuff" for the pin Jamie Anderson having got a breather climbs back in and hits Too Hot with a "Devil Drop" for the pin [I]Ratings: D (Cronin/Anderson) F (Too Hots entrance) E (Cronin/Too Hot) D (Anderson/Too Hot)[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 4 : Diva's Stephanie Hazel Vs Nina The Psycho Ballerina PWA Womens Championship[/COLOR][/B] Stephanie Hazel and Nina The Psycho Ballerina work quite well together. I smell a feud coming soon. Hazel pinned Nina in 6:41 with a Princess Drop. [B]Winner: Stephanie Hazel[/B] [I]Match Rating: D[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Post Match Shooting[/COLOR][/B] Stephanie Hazel reaches under the ring for a gun and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [I]Angle Rating: A*[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 5: Arthur T Turtle Vs Rod "The God" Todd PWA Championship Match[/COLOR][/B] Arthur T. Turtle looked in control of the match right up to the end when Rod took a steel chair from ringside and attempted to hit Turtle. A blantent DQ [B]Winner: Arthur T Turtle[/B] [I]Rating: D[/I] [I]Final rating: E[/I]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/PWAdark.jpg[/IMG] PWA Gauntlet – October 2009 - 140 people at the Stour Centre[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Adam B ringside[/COLOR][/B] Adam B heads down to the ring and takes the microphone: [COLOR="Sienna"][I]"Oh great. Im stuck in Kent for the weekend. Would much rather be at home than stuck here with you lot. Anyway. Do you guys remember what i did last time i came out. I offered Nate Manchester a choice, Beg for forgiveness or get booked in a match. Well he lost and we wont be seeing him again. But i havn't forgotten you either Fly Boy. You got in a fight with your tag partner so you too need to get your butt out here and beg for forgiveness. And that means now...."[/I][/COLOR] Fly Boy heads to the ring and takes a mike. [COLOR="SandyBrown"][I]"Eh look boss, Nate 'ad it coming to him. I was beaten to an inch of me life and he wasn't there. So much for a tag partner"[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="sienna"][I]"He was still your partner Fly Boy. And you too need to beg for your job. Oh and before i forget. Seeing as how you mananged to lose the match between the 2 of you. To keep your job.. You will have to become my servant. Now what do you say"[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="sandybrown"][I]"Im sorry boss. Please dont fire me.. I'l do anything"[/I][/COLOR] And with that got on his knees and begged. [I]Angle Ratings: F for Adam's declaration and F for the response[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 1: Nevada Nuclear Vs Glen Ward[/COLOR][/B] After a great match with Menace a while back i wanted to see if it was Glen Ward or Menace who carried the match. Turns out it was Menace. A lackluster match won by Ward [B]Winner: Glen Ward[/B] [I]Rating: F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Turtles Announcement[/COLOR][/B] Arthur T. Turtle heads to the ring and takes a mike: [COLOR="Green"][I]"Well if the boss can do this, why cant I. Been speaking to the board about this Number 1 Contender announcement last show. I mean Bullet Bob Cronin. The guy that i beat early on in the PWA Tournament. Hell no.. I have managed to talk the board into another little tournament. This 1 is between what i feel are the 2 top contenders in the PWA and Cronin himself. My choices are Jamie Anderson and Too Cool. Both of them have impressed me in there matches here and i would relish a match against them. So here is how it works. The 3 of them will face off tonight against each other 1 on 1 and the person with the most wins will face me for the title"[/I][/COLOR] He drops the mike and waves to the fan. (Boy cant he waffle on) [I]Angle Rating: F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 2: Ben Williams Vs Keith Vargas[/COLOR][/B] Another attempt to find good chemistry but nothing stood out here. Ben Williams defeated Keith Vegas in 6:10 by pinfall. [B]Winner: Ben Williams[/B] [i]Match Rating: F[/i] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Turtles Challenge[/COLOR][/B] A video plays hyping Jamie Anderson Vs. Bullet Bob Cronin Vs Too Hot. It shows Andersons & Too Hots debut matches and Cronins 7 undefeated streak [I]Angle Rating: F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 3: Cronin Vs Jamie Anderson Vs Too Hot[/COLOR][/B] Bullet Bob Cronin defeated Jamie Anderson making 8 straight wins. However thats the second match in a row that Andersons pulled out a D rating Too Hot having been waiting at ringside jumps into the ring... And hits the unaware Cronin with the "Hot Stuff" for the pin Jamie Anderson having got a breather climbs back in and hits Too Hot with a "Devil Drop" for the pin [I]Ratings: D (Cronin/Anderson) F (Too Hots entrance) E (Cronin/Too Hot) D (Anderson/Too Hot)[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 4 : Diva's Stephanie Hazel Vs Nina The Psycho Ballerina PWA Womens Championship[/COLOR][/B] Stephanie Hazel and Nina The Psycho Ballerina work quite well together. I smell a feud coming soon. Hazel pinned Nina in 6:41 with a Princess Drop. [B]Winner: Stephanie Hazel[/B] [I]Match Rating: D[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Post Match Shooting[/COLOR][/B] Stephanie Hazel reaches under the ring for a gun and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [I]Angle Rating: A*[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 5: Arthur T Turtle Vs Rod "The God" Todd PWA Championship Match[/COLOR][/B] Arthur T. Turtle looked in control of the match right up to the end when Rod took a steel chair from ringside and attempted to hit Turtle. A blantent DQ [B]Winner: Arthur T Turtle[/B] [I]Rating: D[/I] [I]Final rating: E[/I]

[B][SIZE="3"][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/pwa1yearold.jpg[/IMG] PWA X-Factor - November 2009 - 124 Attendance at Brent Town Hall[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]How Sweet[/COLOR][/B] Adam Phoenix is walking backstage and heads into the locker room. He finds a note tucked into his bags which is apparently from a secret admirer. Who could it be from? [I]Angle Rating C-[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 1: Noritoshi Miura Vs The Insane Heat [/COLOR][/B] A opening match to give them both some time in the spotlight. Noritoshi get the pin in 6:12. [I]Match Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Meet the boss[/COLOR][/B] Adam B heads to the ring and takes the mike [I][COLOR="sandybrown"]"You know what. Im getting to like this. Not you lot.. But coming out here and making people do things. Fly Boy is now my own personal whipping boy but im thinking i want another person to tease. Now there are certain guys on the roster that i would have gone too but i dont want there performances to suffer. But this guy. Well his performance is rubbish anyway. May as well get some use out of him. So get out here.. GLEN WARD!!!"[/COLOR][/I] Glen Ward heads ringside. Adam B looks at him and offered his ring hand to kiss. Glen Ward grabs the mike off him: [I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]"Look.. You may have Fly Boy as your own personal bitch and thats all well and dandy but i have to think about it. I mean what are the perks. Do i get dental. Do i get days off. Do i get the women that you claim are always around you but no-one ever sees.. Although.. thinking about it, i have made my decision"[/COLOR][/I] Glen then drops the mike and proceeds to beat down Adam B [I]Angle Rating F for Adam B, D for Glen Ward[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Match 2: Nevada Nuclear Vs Little Bill Lebowski [/COLOR][/B] A nice little filler match won by Lebowski in 6:49. [I]Match Rating E[/I] Through a pyrotechnic-laden entrance routine and choir boys singing, Rod 'The God' Todd walks out and makes his way to the squared circle. [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 3: Ben Williams Vs Rod 'The God' Todd[/COLOR][/B] Another filler. Rod 'The God' Todd defeated Ben Williams in 5:52 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating D[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PWA Championship[/COLOR][/B] The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Arthur T. Turtle take on Jamie Anderson, Bullet Bob Cronin and Too Hot in a four-way match. [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 4: Jamie Anderson Vs Arthur T. Turtle Vs Bullet Bob Cronin Vs Too Hot [/COLOR][/B][I][COLOR="Red"]in a Steel Cage Match.[/COLOR][/I] A good match by all in what im hoping is the start of what i hope are higher rated matches. For the main part of the bout, Turtle & Cronin fought leaving Anderson & Too hot to battle it out. Cronin locked in a submission move on turtle not realising that Anderson had knocked Too Hot down and was climbing the cage. He let go of the move to chase Anderson but didn't get anywhere near [B]Winner & New PWA Champion Jamie Anderson[/B] [I]Match Rating E[/I] [B]Final Rating E[/B]

[B][SIZE="3"][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/pwa1yearold.jpg[/IMG] PWA X-Factor - November 2009 - 124 Attendance at Brent Town Hall[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]How Sweet[/COLOR][/B] Adam Phoenix is walking backstage and heads into the locker room. He finds a note tucked into his bags which is apparently from a secret admirer. Who could it be from? [I]Angle Rating C-[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 1: Noritoshi Miura Vs The Insane Heat [/COLOR][/B] A opening match to give them both some time in the spotlight. Noritoshi get the pin in 6:12. [I]Match Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Meet the boss[/COLOR][/B] Adam B heads to the ring and takes the mike [I][COLOR="sandybrown"]"You know what. Im getting to like this. Not you lot.. But coming out here and making people do things. Fly Boy is now my own personal whipping boy but im thinking i want another person to tease. Now there are certain guys on the roster that i would have gone too but i dont want there performances to suffer. But this guy. Well his performance is rubbish anyway. May as well get some use out of him. So get out here.. GLEN WARD!!!"[/COLOR][/I] Glen Ward heads ringside. Adam B looks at him and offered his ring hand to kiss. Glen Ward grabs the mike off him: [I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]"Look.. You may have Fly Boy as your own personal bitch and thats all well and dandy but i have to think about it. I mean what are the perks. Do i get dental. Do i get days off. Do i get the women that you claim are always around you but no-one ever sees.. Although.. thinking about it, i have made my decision"[/COLOR][/I] Glen then drops the mike and proceeds to beat down Adam B [I]Angle Rating F for Adam B, D for Glen Ward[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Match 2: Nevada Nuclear Vs Little Bill Lebowski [/COLOR][/B] A nice little filler match won by Lebowski in 6:49. [I]Match Rating E[/I] Through a pyrotechnic-laden entrance routine and choir boys singing, Rod 'The God' Todd walks out and makes his way to the squared circle. [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 3: Ben Williams Vs Rod 'The God' Todd[/COLOR][/B] Another filler. Rod 'The God' Todd defeated Ben Williams in 5:52 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating D[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PWA Championship[/COLOR][/B] The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Arthur T. Turtle take on Jamie Anderson, Bullet Bob Cronin and Too Hot in a four-way match. [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Match 4: Jamie Anderson Vs Arthur T. Turtle Vs Bullet Bob Cronin Vs Too Hot [/COLOR][/B][I][COLOR="Red"]in a Steel Cage Match.[/COLOR][/I] A good match by all in what im hoping is the start of what i hope are higher rated matches. For the main part of the bout, Turtle & Cronin fought leaving Anderson & Too hot to battle it out. Cronin locked in a submission move on turtle not realising that Anderson had knocked Too Hot down and was climbing the cage. He let go of the move to chase Anderson but didn't get anywhere near [B]Winner & New PWA Champion Jamie Anderson[/B] [I]Match Rating E[/I] [B]Final Rating E[/B]

I was thinking the same thing.. also gives me a chance to add my own pictures to the wireframed wrestlers. May have to make a post up before the next show showcasing the workers of PWA *edit* Whats a triangle match. Is it a 1 v 1 v 1 match or a 2 v 1 match

I was thinking the same thing.. also gives me a chance to add my own pictures to the wireframed wrestlers. May have to make a post up before the next show showcasing the workers of PWA *edit* Whats a triangle match. Is it a 1 v 1 v 1 match or a 2 v 1 match

Thanks Mystic for the pictures :) [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/catchcopy.jpg[/IMG] PWA Special - Roster Update[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] We here at PWA know that the last few months have seen a bit of roster shakeup so we would give you a rundown on just who is a PWA star: [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BrentHill.jpg[/IMG] [B]Adam Phoenix - [I]Heidenreich Challenger[/I][/B] Not much is known about Adam Phoenix. His only PWA match to date was against "Bullet" Bob Cronin who squashed him. Recently has been receiving notes in his locker. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArthurTTurtle.jpg[/IMG] [B]Arthur T Turtle - [I]Former PWA Champion.[/I] [/B] Was in the final of the PWA Championship Tournament with Brilliant White. Feuded with White for a while leading up to his first championship win. His reign however was short lived losing the belt to Jamie Anderson in a Fatal 4 Way Cage Match. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BenWilliams.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ben Williams - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Joined PWA as part of the New Blood scheme. Hasn't yet grown beyond jobber status. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BrilliantWhite.jpg[/IMG] [B]Brilliant White - [I]Former PWA Champion[/I][/B] Winner of the PWA Championship Tournament. Hired the manchester boys to take out Arthur T Turtle in a plan that ultimately backfired and cost him the title. Has recently upped his game in an attempt to get back into the limelight. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BobCronin.jpg[/IMG] [b]"Bullet" Bob Cronin[/b] Losing to Arthur T Turtle in the PWA Tournament seems to have unsettled the monster in Cronin. Since that day he has been rampaging through the ranks of PWA. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DesDavids.jpg[/IMG] [B]Des Davids - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Former New Blood contender now in training for a proper PWA debut. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GlenWard.jpg[/IMG] [B]Glen Ward[/B] Glen Ward has been languishing in midcard status since joining PWA. However he recently stood up to PWA owner Adam B and has been forced in uneven match-ups. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/JamieAnderson2.jpg[/IMG] [b]Jamie Anderson - [i]PWA Champion[/i][/b] Luck certainly seems to be on Jamie Anderson's side. Having lost the battle royal at new blood, he was taken on anyway on merit. His skills in that match and the next got him picked to be in the Number 1 Contenders challenge at PWA Gauntlet. The draw result lead to a Fatal 4 Way Cage match and his first title win. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/KeithVegas.jpg[/IMG] [B]Keith Vegas - [I]New Blood Contender[/I][/B] Keith Vegas is in training for a proper PWA debut [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LittleBillLebowski.jpg[/IMG] [B]Little Bill Lebowski - [I]New Blood Contender[/I][/B] Another New Blood Contendor taken on in merit. Is proving himself quite capable in the few matches he has had. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ManchesterFlyBoy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Manchester Fly Boy[/B] Used to team up with Nate Manchester as the Manchester Boys but arguements lead to the break up. Like Nate Manchester before him, Fly Boy was asked to beg for forgiveness by Adam B. Nate refused and wound up getting fired. Fly Boy pleaded and became Adam B's personal servant. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TerryAllen.jpg[/IMG] [b]Menace - [i] New Blood Winner[/b][/i] Winner of the first New Blood Challenge, you think think that Menace would be heading to the top. However he has been taking select matches as of lately, mainly against Glen Ward. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/NevadaNuclear.jpg[/IMG] [B]Nevada Nuclear - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Former New Blood Challenger, now earning his dues at the bottom of the ladder [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nina.jpg[/IMG] [B]Nina The Psycho Ballerina[/B] Former ROF announcer, now PWA shoot girl. Has recently been putting on some excellent matches against Stephanie Hazel. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShujiInukai.jpg[/IMG] [B]Noritoshi Miura - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Former New Blood contender slowly gaining a name for himself in PWA [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/RodTodd.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rod "The God" Todd[/B] Not much is known about this new worker. Has only had 1 match against Arthur T Turtle which he was disqualified from. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Principessa.jpg[/IMG] [B]Stephanie Hazel - [I]Womens Champion[/I][/B] Wrestles normally as Principessa, Stephanie Hazel has captured the hearts of PWA fans with her stunning looks and excellent matches against Nina. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TheInsaneHeat.jpg[/IMG] [B]Insane Heat - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Not much has been seen of the former New Blood contender. We can only assume that he is in training for a debut. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MinorAnnoyance.jpg[/IMG] [B]Minor Annoyance - [I]"Bullet" Bob Cronins Manager[/I][/B] Upon joining PWA, The Minor Annoyance has mainly been managering "Bullet" Bob Cronins rampage through PWA. Thats not to say that he cant wrestle. He was responsible for sending Nate Manchester packing in a Loser Leaves Town match. Relationships between Minor Annoyance and Cronin have become strained recently as Cronins grasp on sanity seems to be slipping. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TooHot.jpg[/IMG] [B]Too Hot - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Former New Blood contender impressive enough to be considered for the Number 1 Contendership. He lost the Fatal 4 way Cage match for the championship though.

Thanks Mystic for the pictures :) [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/catchcopy.jpg[/IMG] PWA Special - Roster Update[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] We here at PWA know that the last few months have seen a bit of roster shakeup so we would give you a rundown on just who is a PWA star: [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BrentHill.jpg[/IMG] [B]Adam Phoenix - [I]Heidenreich Challenger[/I][/B] Not much is known about Adam Phoenix. His only PWA match to date was against "Bullet" Bob Cronin who squashed him. Recently has been receiving notes in his locker. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ArthurTTurtle.jpg[/IMG] [B]Arthur T Turtle - [I]Former PWA Champion.[/I] [/B] Was in the final of the PWA Championship Tournament with Brilliant White. Feuded with White for a while leading up to his first championship win. His reign however was short lived losing the belt to Jamie Anderson in a Fatal 4 Way Cage Match. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BenWilliams.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ben Williams - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Joined PWA as part of the New Blood scheme. Hasn't yet grown beyond jobber status. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BrilliantWhite.jpg[/IMG] [B]Brilliant White - [I]Former PWA Champion[/I][/B] Winner of the PWA Championship Tournament. Hired the manchester boys to take out Arthur T Turtle in a plan that ultimately backfired and cost him the title. Has recently upped his game in an attempt to get back into the limelight. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BobCronin.jpg[/IMG] [b]"Bullet" Bob Cronin[/b] Losing to Arthur T Turtle in the PWA Tournament seems to have unsettled the monster in Cronin. Since that day he has been rampaging through the ranks of PWA. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/DesDavids.jpg[/IMG] [B]Des Davids - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Former New Blood contender now in training for a proper PWA debut. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GlenWard.jpg[/IMG] [B]Glen Ward[/B] Glen Ward has been languishing in midcard status since joining PWA. However he recently stood up to PWA owner Adam B and has been forced in uneven match-ups. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/TEW/JamieAnderson2.jpg[/IMG] [b]Jamie Anderson - [i]PWA Champion[/i][/b] Luck certainly seems to be on Jamie Anderson's side. Having lost the battle royal at new blood, he was taken on anyway on merit. His skills in that match and the next got him picked to be in the Number 1 Contenders challenge at PWA Gauntlet. The draw result lead to a Fatal 4 Way Cage match and his first title win. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/KeithVegas.jpg[/IMG] [B]Keith Vegas - [I]New Blood Contender[/I][/B] Keith Vegas is in training for a proper PWA debut [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/LittleBillLebowski.jpg[/IMG] [B]Little Bill Lebowski - [I]New Blood Contender[/I][/B] Another New Blood Contendor taken on in merit. Is proving himself quite capable in the few matches he has had. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ManchesterFlyBoy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Manchester Fly Boy[/B] Used to team up with Nate Manchester as the Manchester Boys but arguements lead to the break up. Like Nate Manchester before him, Fly Boy was asked to beg for forgiveness by Adam B. Nate refused and wound up getting fired. Fly Boy pleaded and became Adam B's personal servant. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TerryAllen.jpg[/IMG] [b]Menace - [i] New Blood Winner[/b][/i] Winner of the first New Blood Challenge, you think think that Menace would be heading to the top. However he has been taking select matches as of lately, mainly against Glen Ward. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/NevadaNuclear.jpg[/IMG] [B]Nevada Nuclear - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Former New Blood Challenger, now earning his dues at the bottom of the ladder [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nina.jpg[/IMG] [B]Nina The Psycho Ballerina[/B] Former ROF announcer, now PWA shoot girl. Has recently been putting on some excellent matches against Stephanie Hazel. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShujiInukai.jpg[/IMG] [B]Noritoshi Miura - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Former New Blood contender slowly gaining a name for himself in PWA [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/RodTodd.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rod "The God" Todd[/B] Not much is known about this new worker. Has only had 1 match against Arthur T Turtle which he was disqualified from. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Principessa.jpg[/IMG] [B]Stephanie Hazel - [I]Womens Champion[/I][/B] Wrestles normally as Principessa, Stephanie Hazel has captured the hearts of PWA fans with her stunning looks and excellent matches against Nina. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TheInsaneHeat.jpg[/IMG] [B]Insane Heat - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Not much has been seen of the former New Blood contender. We can only assume that he is in training for a debut. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/MinorAnnoyance.jpg[/IMG] [B]Minor Annoyance - [I]"Bullet" Bob Cronins Manager[/I][/B] Upon joining PWA, The Minor Annoyance has mainly been managering "Bullet" Bob Cronins rampage through PWA. Thats not to say that he cant wrestle. He was responsible for sending Nate Manchester packing in a Loser Leaves Town match. Relationships between Minor Annoyance and Cronin have become strained recently as Cronins grasp on sanity seems to be slipping. [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TooHot.jpg[/IMG] [B]Too Hot - [I]New Blood Challenger[/I][/B] Former New Blood contender impressive enough to be considered for the Number 1 Contendership. He lost the Fatal 4 way Cage match for the championship though.

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/pwacopy.jpg[/IMG] PWA December - Southampton Guildhall - 232 Attendance[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Mystery Notes:[/COLOR][/B] Adam Phoenix wanders around the locker room asking everyone he see's if they know who left the notes but no-one does. Who could it be from? [I]Angle Rating C-[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShujiInukai.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TooHot.jpg[/IMG] Match 1: Noritoshi Miura Vs Too Hot[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Noritoshi Miura has been complaining recently about not getting enough exposure so this match was thrown in to keep him happy. Miura defeated Too Hot in 5:44 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Mystery Notes 2[/B][/COLOR] Adam Phoenix having wandered outside goes backstage into the locker room, only to find a note taped to his bags. He reads it, looks upset, then quickly leaves. [i]Angle Rating F[/i] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Dont beat the boss[/COLOR][/B] Adam B takes off his announcers headset and heads to the ring. He takes the mike to address the fans: [COLOR="SandyBrown"]"As some of you may know, i was assaulted last show by a member of MY ROSTER!!! and that just doesn't sit well with me. So tonight Glen, your gonna get your come-uppence. Get yourself down here because your gonna face Fly Boy and Menace in a handicap match"[/COLOR] [I]Angle Rating C-[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GlenWard.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ManchesterFlyBoy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TerryAllen.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 2: Glen Ward Vs Fly Boy & Menace [COLOR="Red"]Handicap Match[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] Glen Ward had his hands full trying to best both of them. Each time he would get close to pinning one of them the other took other allowing the first to rest. However it was a baseball slide to Menace's head at ringside and he locked in the submission on Fly Boy for the victory. [I]Match Rating E[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Match Aftermath[/COLOR][/B] Glen Ward heads to the announcers table and takes a mike: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]"Look Boss. Im not gonna be your lackey. So stop trying. Get someone else to wash your dishes for you."[/COLOR] But Adam B just sat there smiling, and with good reason. Glen Ward suddenly realised what was about to happen but never turned around in time. Fly Boy had snuck a chair out from under the ring and smashed it across Wards back. [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Principessa.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nina.jpg[/IMG] Match 3: Stephanie Hazel Vs Nina The Psycho Ballerina [COLOR="Red"]Bra & Panties Match[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] I had a feeling that this might be the best match of the evening and both girls did not disapoint me. They both looked great and incredibly hot out there Stephanie Hazel managed to get Nina down to just her underwear for the victory but i think everyone was a winner. [I]Match Rating C-[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Cronins Rampage[/COLOR][/B] Bullet Bob Cronin heads to the ring and takes a mike: [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]"Anderson..... You did not beat me.... Last show.... You beat Hot... And Turtle Boy...... Not me.... So..... Face me.....For Shiny Belt.... And i will beat you"[/COLOR] I think the effort of getting that out was too much for Cronin as he waits in the ring for an answer rubbing his head furiously.. Suddenly Jamie Anderson's music plays and he appears at the entry way: "Tell you what. Seeing as it must have taken all your remaining brain cells to string together that sentance, I will see you in that ring tonight and try knock some sense back into you" [I]Angle Ratings: F for both declaration and acceptance[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]New Shoot Girl[/COLOR][/B] Stephanie Hazel comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [I]Angle Rating A*[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JamieAnderson.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BobCronin.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 4: Jamie Anderson Vs Bullet Bob Cronin [I][COLOR="Red"]for the PWA Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER] Jamie Anderson looked quite good out there but Cronin stunk the ring up. Thankfully it was a short match won by Anderson with a submission move [I]Match Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Match Aftermath[/COLOR][/B] Jamie Anderson shows off for all the fans letting them take pictures while he holds the belt aloft. Cronin slumps out the ring and hits the ground. Anderson heads to the barricades and signs a few autographs until suddenly Cronin pounces on him beating him to the ground. As Jamie Anderson lays bruised and beaten, Bullet Bob Cronin walks up and grabs Jamie Anderson's title belt. After smirking his disgust at Jamie Anderson, Bullet Bob Cronin throws the belt over his shoulder and stalks to the back. [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B]Final Rating E[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"][B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/adambn/pwacopy.jpg[/IMG] PWA December - Southampton Guildhall - 232 Attendance[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="darkred"]Mystery Notes:[/COLOR][/B] Adam Phoenix wanders around the locker room asking everyone he see's if they know who left the notes but no-one does. Who could it be from? [I]Angle Rating C-[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ShujiInukai.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TooHot.jpg[/IMG] Match 1: Noritoshi Miura Vs Too Hot[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Noritoshi Miura has been complaining recently about not getting enough exposure so this match was thrown in to keep him happy. Miura defeated Too Hot in 5:44 by pinfall. [I]Match Rating: E[/I] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Mystery Notes 2[/B][/COLOR] Adam Phoenix having wandered outside goes backstage into the locker room, only to find a note taped to his bags. He reads it, looks upset, then quickly leaves. [i]Angle Rating F[/i] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Dont beat the boss[/COLOR][/B] Adam B takes off his announcers headset and heads to the ring. He takes the mike to address the fans: [COLOR="SandyBrown"]"As some of you may know, i was assaulted last show by a member of MY ROSTER!!! and that just doesn't sit well with me. So tonight Glen, your gonna get your come-uppence. Get yourself down here because your gonna face Fly Boy and Menace in a handicap match"[/COLOR] [I]Angle Rating C-[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/GlenWard.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/ManchesterFlyBoy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/TerryAllen.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 2: Glen Ward Vs Fly Boy & Menace [COLOR="Red"]Handicap Match[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] Glen Ward had his hands full trying to best both of them. Each time he would get close to pinning one of them the other took other allowing the first to rest. However it was a baseball slide to Menace's head at ringside and he locked in the submission on Fly Boy for the victory. [I]Match Rating E[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Match Aftermath[/COLOR][/B] Glen Ward heads to the announcers table and takes a mike: [COLOR="SeaGreen"]"Look Boss. Im not gonna be your lackey. So stop trying. Get someone else to wash your dishes for you."[/COLOR] But Adam B just sat there smiling, and with good reason. Glen Ward suddenly realised what was about to happen but never turned around in time. Fly Boy had snuck a chair out from under the ring and smashed it across Wards back. [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Principessa.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/Nina.jpg[/IMG] Match 3: Stephanie Hazel Vs Nina The Psycho Ballerina [COLOR="Red"]Bra & Panties Match[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B] I had a feeling that this might be the best match of the evening and both girls did not disapoint me. They both looked great and incredibly hot out there Stephanie Hazel managed to get Nina down to just her underwear for the victory but i think everyone was a winner. [I]Match Rating C-[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Cronins Rampage[/COLOR][/B] Bullet Bob Cronin heads to the ring and takes a mike: [COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]"Anderson..... You did not beat me.... Last show.... You beat Hot... And Turtle Boy...... Not me.... So..... Face me.....For Shiny Belt.... And i will beat you"[/COLOR] I think the effort of getting that out was too much for Cronin as he waits in the ring for an answer rubbing his head furiously.. Suddenly Jamie Anderson's music plays and he appears at the entry way: "Tell you what. Seeing as it must have taken all your remaining brain cells to string together that sentance, I will see you in that ring tonight and try knock some sense back into you" [I]Angle Ratings: F for both declaration and acceptance[/I] [B][COLOR="darkred"]New Shoot Girl[/COLOR][/B] Stephanie Hazel comes out and fires T-Shirts into the crowd. [I]Angle Rating A*[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/JamieAnderson.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/BobCronin.jpg[/IMG] [B]Match 4: Jamie Anderson Vs Bullet Bob Cronin [I][COLOR="Red"]for the PWA Championship[/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER] Jamie Anderson looked quite good out there but Cronin stunk the ring up. Thankfully it was a short match won by Anderson with a submission move [I]Match Rating F[/I] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Match Aftermath[/COLOR][/B] Jamie Anderson shows off for all the fans letting them take pictures while he holds the belt aloft. Cronin slumps out the ring and hits the ground. Anderson heads to the barricades and signs a few autographs until suddenly Cronin pounces on him beating him to the ground. As Jamie Anderson lays bruised and beaten, Bullet Bob Cronin walks up and grabs Jamie Anderson's title belt. After smirking his disgust at Jamie Anderson, Bullet Bob Cronin throws the belt over his shoulder and stalks to the back. [I]Angle Rating F[/I] [B]Final Rating E[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived