Road Agents - How to book elimination Matches

[QUOTE=the_crippler_2004;138322]i am currently looking to book a elimination match Shane McMahon/Randy Orton/Triple H vs. Taker/Flair/HBK how do i go of booking every elimination i have tried it in the past but in the road agents results it showed the first pinfall won the match thats it... Please Help[/QUOTE] Wrong thread, but I'm pretty sure, that you only need to sate the winner of the match. I dont think you can state the other eliminations in the road agents notes.

[QUOTE=the_crippler_2004;138322]how do i go of booking every elimination i have tried it in the past but in the road agents results it showed the first pinfall won the match thats it... Please Help[/QUOTE] You can't. You can pick the winner and the loser of the final two but that's it. This is the same with battle royals as well, by the way. And as Destroyed mentioned, you'd probably get better results if you posted this (and similar questions) in the General forum for TEW05.

I did a 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 once and I wanted to make it elimination. So I stated the winner and then just put one person from each team down as a loser. With the first being listed being eliminated first. So maybe try that, but I don't know how it would work if you try and eliminate guys from each team.

[QUOTE=Mister Kennedy;138400]I did a 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 once and I wanted to make it elimination. So I stated the winner and then just put one person from each team down as a loser. With the first being listed being eliminated first. So maybe try that, but I don't know how it would work if you try and eliminate guys from each team.[/QUOTE] You'll find that that doesn't work. The game only "sees" the first "to lose" and ignores the rest. Should be a thread in the suggestions forum about folks wanting to individually book eliminations. The current 10 note limit kinda puts the kibosh on that for larger events (like Royal Rumble type battle royal matches), as well as the order of operation used by the AI (which only seems to pay attention to the first 'Victor' and 'to lose' notes).

Archived