TNA The Future Of Professional Wrestling

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/200px-Bfg_logo.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][U][I]November 2006[/I][/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Bound For Glory 2 – It was Jarrett vs. Sting in a Title vs. Career match. The deck was stacked against Sting as both Scott Steiner and Christian Cage were in Jarrett’s corner. It seemed Sting has no more friends left in TNA. However Sting fought bravely, fighting off the constant interference by Cage and Steiner. At the end of the match though it seemed all was lost for the Legend as the numbers game became too much. With the referee knocked down Christian Cage, Scott Steiner and Jeff Jarrett continued to assault Sting. Suddenly the lights in the Motor City went dark and nobody knew what was happening. When the came back on the Samoan Submission Machine was standing in the middle of the ring with Cage and Steiner knocked out at his feet. Jarrett collapsed to his knees in fear but Joe left Jarrett alone, leaving him to Sting. With the playing field now level Sting was able to mount a comeback and lock Jarrett in the Scorpion Deathlock. Jarrett saw his whole career flash before his eyes and refused to tap out, even though Sting had the move locked on in the middle of the ring. After a few agonizing minutes Jarrett finally tapped out, making Sting the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion! Also at Bound For Glory 2 we had AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels successfully defend the NWA World Tag Team Titles against rivals The Naturals with Shane Douglas in their corner. The match was a fast paced affair that saw many awe inspiring moves that took these four men to new heights. However in the end it was the heart of AJ and Daniels that helped them pull out the amazing win. Last month at No Surrender Chris Sabin forwent his X-Division Title match for another shot at Kevin Nash, this time inside of the 6-Sides Of Steel. Sabin pulled off the victory in what many say was the best match of both of their lives. At Bound For Glory however, Chris Sabin got his chance at the undefeated Warrior Senshi for the X-Title. The match was intense and hard hitting as both men had so much to prove. Sabin wanted to show the world what Jerry Lynn was telling him was true, that he was the future of the X-Division. Senshi wanted to prove that he was the best in the world, and he would come even closer to that goal by beating Sabin. In what was deemed the match of the night, Chris Sabin did the unthinkable and pinned the Warriors shoulders to the mat and became the TNA X-Division Champion. Also this night marked the end of a veteran tag teams run in TNA as The James Gang were forced out of the company after they lost to Konnan’s LAX. No doubt that Bound For Glory 2 was the end of some things, but the beginning of many others as we now move forward into another great year of TNA wrestling![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Spike TV Gives TNA 2 Hours[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] In what many are saying is a long time coming, Spike TV has agreed to make Impact a 2-Hour long program running from 10-Midnight on Thursdays. This will now allow TNA the time they need to develop there storylines and younger workers more like they have wanted to over the past year since they have been on Spike. Even though many see this as a long time coming, this is still VERY early in TNA’s life and is a large step for them. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Gets New Head Booker[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] For the past year TNA has been jumping back and forth between head bookers while trying to gain some stability. They got that stability when Scott D’Amore took over the head booking position. Scott is now looking to once again become an on-screen talent and TNA’s new policy is that you cannot be an on-air talent and be the head booker (thus avoiding the dreaded Jeff Jarrett / HHH scenario). This has prompted D’Amore to turn over head booking duties to his protégé, Robert Nigro. Robert has trained under D’Amore since his days in BCW. D’Amore has full faith in Robert and has sung his praises to TNA for months now. TNA was reluctant to give someone with such inexperience the reigns for head booker, however since he has shown up to TNA headquarters in Florida he has impressed them with his ideas and where he wants to go with certain feuds. He has gotten in so well it is being said, that Jeff Jarrett, Sting and many other big TNA guys have taken and instant liking to the young man and are showing him the ropes in TNA. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA and NWA Become Full Partners[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] TNA and the NWA have signed a deal this morning to become full partners. What that means is essentially TNA has access to all of the NWA’s championships and the NWA gets equal partnership in TNA and all its proceeds. Industry insiders expect TNA to announce at least one NWA Title tournament maybe as early as at tonight’s TV tapings. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Gains The Rights To Old NWA Event’s [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="2"][I]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, November[/I][/SIZE] In a move that reportedly cost TNA and the NWA a lot of money, TNA has bought the rights to old NWA/WCW Event Names from the WWE. These events are Starcade, Fall Brawl and Halloween Havoc. TNA is said to be trying for an old school feel now that they are full partners with the NWA. If the WWE giving up these names seems kind of strange to you, well you are not alone. After looking into it more it seems that the copywrite on these names were up and instead of paying to hold onto names they will not be using any longer, the WWE sold the rights to the NWA/TNA. These rights ONLY INCLUDE new programing and does not give the NWA/TNA rights to old programming with these names. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Comes To Terms With ROH[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] TNA has signed a deal with Ring Of Honor to use them as a development territory, much like the WWE does with OVW and DSW. This is a huge deal for both TNA and ROH as it will give a place for TNA to send people they believe need some work, and ROH will get the chance for some of its guys to get national exposure increasing there overall popularity. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I] The 2-Hour Premier of the new Impact starts off with a bang as we not only have a #1 Contenders match, but two Title are on the line in an action packed show! Primetime Elix Skipper vs. Puma – Two young X-Division athletes get a chance to shine this week on Impact. Primetime has be in a rut ever since he and Christopher Daniels spilt as a tag team a couple of years back and now he is trying to mount a comeback in the X-Division. Some say he is the best athlete never to hold the prestigious Title. Puma on the other hand signed with TNA after the World X-Cup last year but has not had a chance to showcase his talents since. Puma wants to show the world that he can be the future of the X-Division. #1 Contenders Match For The NWA World Tag Team Titles The Paparazzi w/ Kevin Nash vs. Bentley & Kazarian vs. AMW – All three of these teams deserve this shot and head of TNA management Jim Cornette is giving them the opportunity to show which one deserves it more. The Paparazzi will have Kevin Nash in their corner and you know he will try to get involved. Bentley & Kazarian are hungry and will pull out all the stops to gain a shot at the World Tag Team Titles. AMW have been having problems since mid last year and have been on the same page. If they can get their act together they are the odds on favorite. Lance Hoyt vs. Rhino – The Ticked Off Texan makes his return to TNA but what an opponent to have. The War Machine Rhino is on a roll and has no intention of stopping with Lance Hoyt. Can Hoyt pull off the upset or with Rhino continue his streak through TNA? Full Metal Mayhem Monty Brown vs. Abyss vs. Raven – A rematch of sorts from their epic Monsters Ball match from Victory Road 2004. All three of these monsters will be looking to tear the others apart. Who will prove the most dominate? TNA X-Division Title Rematch Senshi vs. Chris Sabin © - This is the first of our two Title matches on Impact. Senshi has evoked his rematch clause and wants to regain the TNA X-Division Title. The Warrior will stop at nothing to wear that strap again. Chris Sabin has proven to the world that he is the greatest X-Division star in the world when he beat Senshi at Bound For Glory 2. Now he is out to prove that is wasn’t a fluke. NWA World Heavyweight Title match Ron “The Truth” Killings vs. Sting – A few months ago Sting made a promise to Killings that if he should ever win the World Title that Truth would get a Title shot, no politics involved. Well Ron is cashing in on that promise here and now. Will Ron Killings become 3 Time NWA World Heavyweight Champion, or will the Man They Call Sting pull out another impressive victory? All this plus LAX, Christian Cage, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels and many more of you favorite TNA stars will be in attendance![/SIZE]

[QUOTE=jerlito;139947]well i said this before you are a great writer and i like it but wwe giving tna starcade and fall brawl and halloween havoc man thats hard to do i don't think tna and wwe would ever do that but if it works than fine with me.[/QUOTE] You are 100% correct on that. I know that the WWE would never give TNA anything, but I really wanted to have an old school NWA feel and those names lend credibility to that. And while I know some people are hard up on realisim in the Diarys (hence the big disscussion on the Diary discussion thread) but at the end of the day it is just a game and besides that it is a really small thing if you think about it. I promise to keep it as real as possible from here on out.

[QUOTE=The Stallion;140057]You are 100% correct on that. I know that the WWE would never give TNA anything, but I really wanted to have an old school NWA feel and those names lend credibility to that. And while I know some people are hard up on realisim in the Diarys (hence the big disscussion on the Diary discussion thread) but at the end of the day it is just a game and besides that it is a really small thing if you think about it. I promise to keep it as real as possible from here on out.[/QUOTE] yeah your right it is just a game so when is the card going to be up.

[B]TNA Impact[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Primetime Elix Skipper[/COLOR] vs. Puma [I]– Not sure if I'd call Skipper young per say, as he has seemingly been around the wrestling world a fair while, but anyway he should easily beat Puma and get involved in the title scene soon.[/I] [B]#1 Contenders Match For The NWA World Tag Team Titles[/B] [COLOR="red"]The Paparazzi w/ Kevin Nash[/COLOR] vs. Bentley & Kazarian vs. AMW [I]– AMW aren't needed around the title scene for now whilst having problems, Bentley & Kazarian have only just got to together again, so Paparazzi get the win.[/I] Lance Hoyt vs. [COLOR="Red"]Rhino[/COLOR] [I]– I like Hoyt but can't see Rhino losing to him. If Hoyt doesn't win I think its not the best way to have Hoyt return. So bit of a lose lose situation with this match imo.[/I] [B]Full Metal Mayhem[/B] Monty Brown vs. [COLOR="red"]Abyss[/COLOR] vs. Raven [I]– Good match for 2hr premier show, Raven will pin Brown and then Abyss will either attack Raven after or next week.[/I] TNA X-Division Title Rematch [COLOR="red"]Senshi[/COLOR] vs. Chris Sabin © [I]- I find Sabin to be very bland, so reckon Senshi should regain the title by maybe someone attacking Sabin for some reason. Also gotta have a title change on premier of 2 hr show to give that anything could happen feeling.[/I] [B]NWA World Heavyweight Title match[/B] Ron “The Truth” Killings vs. [COLOR="red"]Sting[/COLOR] [I]- Personally I'd let this be the last time Killings gets near a title shot, not that I dislike him greatly but just never find him that credible from the way he has been used.[/I] Decent enough card for first 2hr show, not really digging Killings vs Sting but hey that just me, should be interresting to see how you manage with two hours and which younger wrestlers you now decide invest time into. The only thing I don't like with this and your last diary is the size of the text, just a tad on the big size (imo). :)

[QUOTE=berrysi;140408] The only thing I don't like with this and your last diary is the size of the text, just a tad on the big size (imo). :)[/QUOTE] Just would like to know if anybody else feels this way because if it is the general feeling then I will change it. These diarys that we put out are for the readers so anything I can do to make this better I will. So is the font size too big?

OK guys, its time to do something that I really did not want to do but it seems that I have no choice right now. For now, and probably the next 6-8 months I wont be able to do a diary. As of right now I just dont have the time to dedicate to the diary to give it the level of attention that I like and I really did not like how this one started out anyhow. As eveyone knows (or if you dont I am telling you know) I am in the United States Navy. I have been in the Navy for about 8 years now and for the first almost 5 years of it I spent attached to a Submarine. Now for the last 3 years I have been on shore duty which is where I have an almost regular 7-4 job working Monday-Friday and I dont go out to sea anymore. Well starting again in November I go back to a submarine and I will be going on a deployment. A deployment is where you go overseas for mission purposes for around a 6 month time frame. The boat itself leaves soon and I will meet it somewhere in November. I should return around the March timeframe at which point I will try to re-start a new diary, however I cant guarantee this either because even when we come back from a 6 month deployment the work scheduale is hectic and we still do runs which can go anywhere from a week to 2 months out to sea doing different things. I thnak each and every one of you for supporting my last diary and I dont know if TCP1 reads my diary but I want to thank him for releasing a steller mod for a steller game. Thanks again to everybody and dont worry I will still be lurking around the boards for a few more months and I will never stop playing TEW. - Robert!

Guest cmdrsam
First off. Being fromer military myself. Thank for your support to our country. Second off thank you for you work on this diary. I stole some of your ideas on my game. And have had a blast with it. No worries has you cared for this project enough to tell the veiwers that you do not have the time to continue its growth, how many others have just let it died and didnt tell a soul. Good luck, Safe Journey, and Thank you again.

Your work will be missed! Hey Stallion (Robert), I second the thanks for the service to our country! I also wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your diary work, and wanted to let you know it was a priviledge to help out with the pics -- when you get back, look me up and I'll be happy to help again. Good luck and Thanks again! Brat99

Hey thanks to everyone so far who has commented. Its gonna be hard for me to stay away from the diary cause its just so much fun to write. So I put this out to you guys. Since I have untill November, do you guys want me to work on a new diary untill that time. Im sure I can find SOME time throughout my day to work on it a bit. So let me know, thanks guys for all your heartfelt comments!

Archived