WWE: After Survivor Series 2006

[QUOTE][I][B]Disclaimer:[/B]This is a fictional diary based on TEW05. All images, names, logo's etc are copyrighted to the company they come from. This diary starts after Survivor Series. (Dec 06 in the game)[/I][/QUOTE] [SIZE="6"][center][b]WWE: After Survivor Series 2006[/b][/center][/SIZE] A lot has happened since SummerSlam. WWE are now officially in a war with TNA. On RAW The Spirit Squad disbanded - in the MIDDLE of a title defence in late September, and Mr McMahon continued to make DX's life a living hell. Chris Masters returned, with a gimmick similar to Rob Conway's last year. Harry Smith, Maven and Sonny Siaki made their debuts on RAW, and The World's Greatest Tag Team reunited. On Smackdown Chavo Guerrero has become a more active member of the roster, although he has been in more fights than matches.Rey Mysterio has had surgery on his knee, and is not expected back in action until February. Gregory Helms is STILL the Cruiserweight Champion. Mark Henry is still out injured as well.However the good news for Smackdown fans is that both The Boogeyman, and Chris Benoit have returned. Over on ECW and a lot has happened. ECW's SciFi contract has been extended for a year, and the show's are now an hour and a half in length. Mike Knox and Test are still attempting to rid ECW of it's "Originals". The Bashams have officially been introduced to the ECW crowd, as has Rene Dupree and Ryan O'Reilly. Paul Heyman also did something right for a change, by reintroducing the ECW Television Championship. Unfortunately it was Test that won the resulting Battle Royal. Also Kevin Thorn and Gangrel were eventually released. [SIZE="6"][CENTER][B]Champions[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Champion[/COLOR][/B] [i]John Cena[/i]: Cena regained the title from Edge at Cyber Sunday in a Street Fight, and has successfully defended the title twice since then. Both times were against Edge. [b][COLOR="Red"]Intercontinental Title[/COLOR][/b] [i]Johnny Nitro[/i]: Nitro lost the title to Carlito in September, but won it back in bizarre circumstances just a few weeks ago, and successfully defended the title at Survivor Series against Carlito. [b][COLOR="Red"]Women's Title[/COLOR][/b] [i]Beth Phoenix[/i]: Beth defeated Lita for the title 4 weeks before Survivor Series on RAW. Torrie Wilson served that match as the Special Referee. She has since defended her title twice, including the Fatal Four-Way at Survivor Series. [b][COLOR="Red"]World Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/b] [i]Cade and Murdoch[/i]: Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch have been champions since late September, when The Spirit Squad attacked EACH OTHER in their title defence. They have since defended their titles against the likes of the Highlanders, Eugene and Hacksaw, and also The Worlds Greatest Tag Team to name just a few. [b][COLOR="Blue"]World Heavyweight Title[/COLOR][/b] [i]Batista[/i]: Batista finally regained his title after a gruelling match at No Mercy, where he defeated Booker T in a 2 out of 3 Falls match. He also won a rematch last month. [b][COLOR="Blue"]United States Title[/COLOR][/b] [i]Lashley[/i]: Lashley won the United States title 3 weeks ago on Smackdown defeating Finlay, Chavo Guerrero, and William Regal in a Fatal Four-Way. He also won the rematch last week against Finlay. [b][COLOR="Blue"]Cruiserweight Title[/COLOR][/b] [i]Gregory Helms[/i]: Helms is STILL the longest reigning Cruiserweight champion of all time. He has enjoyed some great wins over the past few months, but has also been DQ'ed a few times as well. He will do whatever is necessary to hold onto the belt. [b][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/b] [i]London and Kendrick[/i]: London and Kendrick lost the titles to the PitBulls early in September, however they got their rematch at Survivor Series, and regained the gold. [b][COLOR="Purple"]ECW World Title[/COLOR][/b] [i]The Big Show[/i]: Thanks to Paul Heyman, The Big Show is STILL the ECW Champion, however with RVD, Kurt Angle and others after the belt, it's only a matter of time before it changes hands. [b][COLOR="Purple"]ECW Television Title[/COLOR][/b] [i]Test[/i]: Test won an Invitational Battle Royal for the title last month, and with Mike Knox in his corner he should find title defences quite easy. [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0003/7325/brand.gif[/IMG] [b]WWE Survivor Series Sunday 26th November 2006[/b] Quick Results [b]Johnny Nitro def. Carlito[/b] to retain Intercontinental Championship [b]The Hardy Boyz def. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team and Aaron Stevens & K.C. James Test def. The Sandman[/b] to retain ECW Television Championship [b]Beth Phoenix def. Mickie James, Lita and Trish Stratus[/b] to retain Women's Championship [b]Paul London and Brian Kendrick def. The PitBulls[/b] to win WWE Tag Team Championship [b][COLOR="RED"]Team RAW (Triple H, HBK, Ric Flair, John Cena and Randy Orton)[/COLOR] def. [COLOR="BLUE"]Team Smackdown (Chris Benoit, Batista, The Undertaker, Lashley and Booker T)[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Purple"]Team ECW (Big Show, Mike Knox, Rob Van Dam, Sabu and Tommy Dreamer)[/b][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://cctvimedia.clearchannel.com/cctvi_store/kget/wwe%20raw.jpg[/IMG] [B]RAW Preview - 27th November 2006 Fallout from Survior Series[/b][/CENTER] Just 24 hours after a highly successful Survivor Series RAW invades the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA. Last night RAW overcame the odds by defeating Team Smackdown, and Team ECW, however that win was overshadowed, as after the match Mr. McMahon ordered a beatdown of DX, with various members involved. Tonight Shawn Michaels and Triple H look for revenge on two of those perpetrators as they take on Edge and Randy Orton in a tag team match. Also confirmed for RAW is Diva Tag Team action. Last night Beth Phoenix defeated Lita, Trish and Mickie. However tonight Beth has to team up with Trish to take on Mickie and Lita. What will happen with these four in the ring at the same time for the second time in less than 24 hours? In addition to that Johnny Nitro will have to defend his WWE Intercontinental Championship when he faces Ken Doane. Last night Nitro overcame the odds and was able to defeat Carlito, but will he be successful again? Don't miss all of this and much more Monday night on RAW at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.[/QUOTE] [b]Confirmed matches for RAW[/b]: Beth and Trish vs. Mickie James and Lita Johnny Nitro vs. Ken Doane DX vs. Edge and Randy Orton

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.everyticket.com/images/wwe_logo.jpg[/IMG] [b]WWE Dark Match[/CENTER] Harry Smith vs. Mike Mondo[/b] A pretty solid match to warm the crowd up. Harry starts off the stronger, using speedy moves, and quick reversals to take the advantage. However as Harry builds up momentum Mondo gouges Smith's eyes. From there Mondo takes the advantage, using various 'simple' moves to gain the advantage. Smith somehow comes back, but as he's about to come off the top rope, Mondo pushes the ref into the ropes, crotching Smith on the top. Mondo uses a Superplex to ground Smith, then gets the three count by putting his feet on the ropes for unfair leverage. [b]Winner via pinfall at 5:50 - Mike Mondo Overall rating: C+[/b] [CENTER][IMG]http://cctvimedia.clearchannel.com/cctvi_store/kget/wwe%20raw.jpg[/IMG] [b]WWE Raw Results Live from Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh, PA Monday 27th November 2006 Commentators: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler[/b][/CENTER] [i]The opening video plays, the pyro explodes, and we are live from the Mellon Arena. The camera pans around the audience with all the usual DX signs, as well as one that says [b]"Vinnie Mac is my Grandmother!!"[/b]. The camera then cuts to the announce table where J.R. and the King run down the show for tonight. They also mention that Vince McMahon will be here tonight with an announcement regarding the Intercontinental Championship. The camera then cuts to the back with Todd Grisham.[/i] [b]Todd[/b]: "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is Shelton Benjamin. Now Shelton I have to ask you, why did you ask for this interview?" [b]Shelton[/b]: "First off Todd, I didn't ask for this interview; I demanded it. You see two weeks ago on RAW, "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair used his regular under handed tactics to beat me, so tonight I'm issuing a rematch for Flair. Next week you, and me - ONE more time. What do you think Naitch??" [b]Todd[/b]: "Well Shelton, Flair isn't actually here at the moment." [b]Shelton[/b]: "Then you do me a favour, and tell him WHEN he gets here!" [b]World Tag Team Title Match Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch (c) vs. The Highlanders[/b] [i]The Highlanders make their way to the ring, but are attacked by Cade and Murdoch before the match even starts. The two teams brawl around ringside with Rory being thrown into the ring steps, and Robbie getting Irish Whipped into the barricade soon afterwards. Cade rolls Rory into the ring and tries to get the pin, but Rory kicks out at two. This match is finally underway[/i] Cade and Murdoch work well together isolating Rory from making the tag, using quick tags and just generally bullying Rory. However a momentary lapse of concentration by Murdoch allows Rory to make the tag to Robbie. Robbie takes control using his head [i](quite literally[/i]) and also Rory's! The Highlanders are in complete control and attempt to finish the match with the Scot Drop on Lance Cade, however Murdoch comes in and rescues Cade. Murdoch throws Robbie to the outside, and follows him out. Murdoch whips Robbie into the ring post, then starts choking him out. In the ring Cade counters a back drop into a bulldog, then goes to the top rope. With Rory down Cade hits the flying elbow drop, then puts his feet on the ropes for the pin. [b]Winners via pinfall at 8:33 and STILL World Tag Team Champions - Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch Overall Rating: C+[/b] [i]We come back from our commercial break to see Maven standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand. Apparently Maven has something to say. However before Maven can say a word he is interupted by Armando Alejandro Estrada.[/i] [b]Estrada[/b]: Haha, Maven I know you're new here so I'll explain it como se dice simple for joo? My name es Armandooooo Alejandroooo Estrrrrrrada! And I've got some bad news for joo, haha. Your opponent tonight es my Samoan Bulldozer...UMAGA! [b]Maven vs. Umaga[/b] Umaga starts off strong as ever, completely overpowering Maven, and throwing him outside the ring. Umaga follows Maven outside and uses the ring as a weapon. Umaga rams Maven's back into the ring apron, and keeps on rolling inside to break up the ten count. Umaga rams Maven's head into the ring post and then throws him back into the ring. Umaga props Maven up in the corner and does the running butt smash. Maven's head snapped back there. Umaga picks up Maven in a body press position, then turns it into a Samoan Drop. Umaga makes the pin, but lifts up Maven's shoulder at two. Umaga keeps on toying with Maven, then Estrada gives Umaga the signal, and Umaga rams the Samoan Spike into Maven's throat and picks up the three count. Maven never even got any real offence in. [b]Winner via pinfall at 6:52 - Umaga Overall Rating - C[/b] [i]The camera cuts to the parking lot, as a limo pulls up. The door opens to reveal the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair. Todd Grisham is standing by.[/i] [b]Todd[/b]: "If I could just have a moment of your time Ric. Earlier tonight you were challenged to a match next week on RAW by Shelton Benjamin as you cheated to beat him two weeks ago on RAW. How do you respond to that?" [b]Flair[/b]: "Whhhooooooo, it's good to be here in Pittsburgh. Todd, you know it, I know it, hell the whole world knows who I am. I'm the Nature Boy, I'm the dirtiest player in the game. So as far as you go Shelton, next week it'll be me against you in a street fight. No disqualifications, no countouts. Everything's legal." [i]Flair then walks off[/i] [b]Todd[/b]: "Well, there you have it. Next week it'll be Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair in a Street Fight." [b]Flair[/b]: "WHHHOOOOOOOO" [i]After another break we come back for Diva Tag Team action.[/i] [b]Diva Tag Team Match Lita and Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus and Beth Phoenix[/b] Lita and Mickie start off strong using frequent tags to isolate Trish. Mickie hits a nice dropkick, and then follows it up with a clothesline, but Trish is able to use the Ma-Trish to avoid it. Trish gets the tag to Beth, who cleans house. Beth takes Lita down while Trish and Mickie fight on the outside. Beth goes to the top-rope and hits a Missile Dropkick on Lita. Beth goes to follow it up with a Texas Cloverleaf type submission, however just as Lita's about to tap out Mickie breaks it up. Mickie then drags Lita into her corner so she can get the tag. Lita then dominates the Women's Champion. Lita and Mickie regain control using various underhanded tactics. Trish rushes in and fights Lita on the outside. Mickie picks up Beth looking for the Tornado DDT, but Beth blocks it, and nails the Down in Flames for the three count. [b]Winners via pinfall at 10:38 - Trish Stratus and the Women's Champion Beth Phoenix Overall Rating - C[/b] [i]After the match Lita and Mickie attack the winners. Lita nails the DDT on Trish and Mickie hits the Tornado DDT on Beth Phoenix. Looks like this feud will continue![/i] [i]After our next break, we come back as Carlito is making his way to the ring for a tag team match. He stops, as he is getting some abuse from a fan. The fan removes his hood to reveal ECW's Test. Carlito gets on the microphone and gets security to drag Test off, anticipating trouble. With Test ejected from the arena Carlito gets into the ring for tag team action.[/i] [b]Carlito and Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Masters and Nick Mitchell[/b] Even though Masters has obviously lost his Masterpiece gimmick he still uses the Masterlock, although it's been renamed the X-Lock, and he tried to get it locked onto Jeff Hardy in the first minute, but Carlito interfered to prevent it. Carlito tags in, and uses some very fast moves to take the advantage on Masters. Masters comes back though with a few moves of his own, and it looks like he knows how to wrestle now. Masters tags out and Nick Mitchell comes in. Mitchell has been out since The Spirit Squad disbanded in September, so this is his first match back. Mitchell has a bit of an aggressive attitude now. He takes Carlito down with 3 Clotheslines in a row, and then follows up with a HUGE Leg Drop for the two count. Carlito eventually gets the tag to Jeff, but he's cut out by Mitchell. Mitch hits a Scoop Slam on Hardy, then goes up top. Mitch comes flying off the top, but gets dropkicked by Hardy. God knows what he was trying to do up there. Hardy picks up Mitch, and hits a Back Kick onto Mitch. Hardy is in complete contol and hits a Sitout Jawbreaker, and the Whisper in the Wind in quick succession. Masters comes in, but is blocked off by Carlito. Carlito hits the Back Cracker on Masters. Carlito then whips Mitchell into the corner, and gets onto his hands and knees. Hardy hits the Poetry in Motion, then goes to the top rope. Jeff hits the Swanton Bomb, as Carlito hits the Baseball Slide on Masters. Jeff gets the three count. [b]Winners via pinfall at 11:58 - Jeff Hardy and Carlito Overall Rating - C+[/b] [i]After our next break the cameras are in the chairman's office. As usual the office is decorated by pictures of him embarassing other superstars, such as Foley joining The Kiss My Ass club before being fired. Mr McMahon is sitting behind his desk in a very expensive suit. There are papers on the desk.[/i] [b]McMahon[/b]: "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to RAW. I know the show is almost over, however my announcement has implications with this next match. As you are aware in the next match Johnny Nitro defends his Intercontinental Title against Ken Doane. You see next week there will be a Ten Man Battle Royal, and both Johnny Nitro, and Ken Doane will be in this match, regardless of who the winner is tonight. The winner of this Battle Royal will get a title shot the following week for either the WWE Title, the Intercontinental Title, or even for the World Tag Team Titles. It's up to them." [b]Intercontinental Title Match Johnny Nitro (c) vs. Ken Doane[/b] Ken Doane got a major pop when he came out. It's nice to see a talented wrestler get a push by the WWE, and not stuck in the Spirit Squad. No Melina with Nitro this week. I wonder where she is?? Doane started off the stronger using quick moves, and takedowns, but a little too much showboating almost cost him as Nitro rolled him up for a two count. Nitro gained control from there. Nitro hit his Gyrospin Leg Drop, quickly followed by a Springboard Elbow Drop. Doane picked himself up with help from the ropes, and Nitro ran at him. Doane ducked down, and Back Dropped Nitro outside the ring. Doane then jumped over the top rope, and hit an Asai Moonsault on a fallen Nitro. Doane rolled Nitro back into the ring for the pin, but Nitro kicked out at two. Nitro regained the control, and with the referee's back turned Nitro hit a low blow. Nitro then feigned injury as Doane recovered, and Melina crawled from under the ring. Melina dropped Doane onto the top rope, and Nitro rolled him up for the three count. [b]Winner via pinfall at 11:40 and STILL Intercontinental Champion - Johnny Nitro Overall Rating - B[/b] [i]Highlights of Survivor Series are shown, including the McMahon orchastrated beat down of D-X. Good hype for the Main Event[/i] [b]Main Event D-Generation X vs. Randy Orton and Edge[/b] This match had it all, but a shame about the finish. Orton and Edge can't really co-exist as a tag team, and it was evident in this match. Neither of them wanted to get into the match, which resulted in a few missed tags. D-X used this to their advantage, frequently tagging each other in, and isolating the legal partner. Triple H hit the running Knee Smash to Orton, then followed it up with a STRONG Clothesline. Triple H took advantage, taking Orton down with a Neckbreaker. Triple H forced the tag between Orton and Edge, then threw Edge over the top rope, into the ring. Triple H eventually tagged out to Michaels. HBK hit the Scoop Slam on Edge, then went up top for the Elbow Drop, but Orton threw HBK off. Edge seized the opportunity and hit the Spear, but HBK kicked out at two. Triple H and Orton started brawling in the ring, and HBK and Edge were brawling. The referee lost complete control of the match and called for the bell. [b]No Contest declared at 19:59 Overall Rating - A*[/b] [i]After the match, DX and Orton/Edge were still brawling around ringside when out of nowhere Mike Knox and The Big Show came out. Big Show hit the Big Boot on Triple H, as Orton RKOed HBK onto the steel steps. Knox then picked up a busted open HBK and hit the Spinning Reverse STO, as Edge hit the Spear on Triple H. Big Show then set up two tables in the ring. Knox, Edge and Orton rolled Triple H and Shawn Michaels into the ring, as Mr McMahon appeared on stage with a smug grin on his face. McMahon then pointed to Triple H, and Big Show Chokeslammed Hunter through the one table, and then did the same to Shawn Michaels. As RAW went off the air Big Show, Mike Knox, Randy Orton and Edge had their arms raised as they stood above D-X with Mr McMahon having the last laugh.[/i] [center][b]Overall Show Rating - A[/b][/center]

[QUOTE][CENTER][URL=http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3277547][img]http://f5.putfile.com/thumb/8/23913404269.jpg[/img][/URL] [B]ECW Preview Tuesday 28th November 2006[/B][/CENTER] Tonight ECW invades The Carrier Dome in Sarycuse, NY. With just 5 days to go before ECW December to Dismember things are hotting up. On ECW this week The Sandman has issued an open challenge to any Smackdown Superstar to take things to the "Extreme". Who will answer that challenge?? Also in our Main Event The Big Show will defend his ECW World title against both Kurt Angle, and Rob Van Dam in a three way Extreme Rules match. Who will walk away from that? Also last night on RAW Mike Knox, and the Big Show assaulted DX after their tag team match. Will DX show tonight, and if so what will happen?? Tune in to ECW on Sci Fi to find out all of these answers and more at 10/9 CT.[/QUOTE] [b]Confirmed Matches for ECW[/b] Sandman vs. [i]A Smackdown Superstar[/i] Big Show vs. RVD vs Kurt Angle (ECW World Title)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m112/Dans_OP/ECW.jpg[/IMG] [b]ECW Results Live from The Carrier Dome in Sarycuse, NY Tuesday 28th November 2006 Commentators: Joey Styles and Tazz[/b][/CENTER] [i]The ECW opening video plays, and the pyro's explode, and we are live in Sarycuse, NY just five days away from ECW: December to Dismember. The camera pans around the audience, showing a lot of ECW signs. The camera then pans to ringside, where Tazz and Joey Styles run down tonights show. However they are cut short by The Sandman's music. The Sandman makes his regular entrance to the ring, through the crowd. As he enters the ring a video pops up in the top corner of the screen, where a replay of Sandman's challenge to any Smackdown superstar is played. Sandman stays in the ring, to await his opponent. Elijah Burke's music hits, as he answer's the challenge.[/i] [b]Extreme Rules Interbrand Match ECW's Sandman vs. Smackdown's Elijah Burke[/b] Elijah Burke runs out of the ring as soon as the bell rings, and gets some weapons from underneath the ring. Burke throws trash cans, tables, and the odd stop sign into the ring, as Sandman goes outside and takes a seat, looking at an imaginary watch. Sandman then crouches down on the opposite side of the ring, as Burke looks into the ring. Burke can't see Sandman, and looks confused. Sandman takes this opportunity and crawls under the ring. As Burke is still standing there Sandman throws a fire extinguisher at Burke's foot. Sandman then gets from under the ring, and starts exchanging fists with Burke on the outside. Burke gouges Sandman's eyes, and then whips Sandman into the steel steps. However, Burke takes too long looking for a weapon, and this gives Sandman time to recover. Sandman and Burke continue brawling around the ring until Burke retreats into the ring. Sandman completely dominates from here, hitting Burke with everything in the ring. Burke then receives a trash can to the head, and falls to the floor. Sandman places a chair on the floor, and then picks up his Singapore Cane, along with Burke. Sandman hits the White Russian Leg Sweep onto the chair for the three count. [b]Winner via pinfall at 7:47 - ECW's Sandman Overall Rating - C+[/b] [i]After the match The Sandman goes into the crowd to celebrate the victory, as paramedics rush to the ring to help Elijah Burke out.[/i] [i]After the break the camera pans outside to the Parking Lot. The camera scans round, and shows DX walking into the building. They are stopped at the door though by Security.[/i] [b]HBK[/b]: "Look at this Hunter. We're here at EC friggin W, and yet we can't get into the arena. What are we gonna do?? [b]HHH[/b]: "Well there's a camera here, we're here. Let's just do what we've got to do RIGHT HERE." [b]HBK[/b]: "You know what Hunter that's a good idea. Why didn't I think of that?" [b]HHH[/b]: "Let's not go into that now eh Shawn. HBK, are you ready?" [b]HBK[/b]: "Well I guess so." [b]HHH[/b]: "No Shawn. [b]I said Are You Ready??[/b]" [b]HBK[/b]: "Hell yeah, let's do this." [b]HHH[/b]: "Big Show, Mike Knox. Do you think you can get away with what you did to us last night? We don't think so. You see we're coming to your little PPV on Sunday night, and if you two have got any guts we'll see you and Test in a three on two handicap Extreme Rules match...." [b]HBK[/b]: "Whoah, whoah, whoah. What do you mean Extreme Rules??" [b]HHH[/b]: "Well we're here at ECW, so we may as well make it ECW rules, which between you and me just means a glorified hardcore rules match. And if you're not down with that...." [b]Both[/b]: " We got two words for ya......." [i]With that HBK and Triple H walk away from the arena, without waiting for an answer. Backstage Guido bumps into the debuting Ryan O'Reilly who will be Guido's partner for the evening with Tony Mamaluke out injured. They exchange hands, then go to the ring for their match.[/i] [b]Tag Team Match Guido and Ryan O'Reilly vs. The Basham Brothers[/b] For those who don't know much about Ryan O'Reilly he was announced as being 245lbs, and is currently standing at 6'5, which makes him taller than both the Bashams, and a hell of a lot taller than Guido. O'Reilly started off strong, using his height to his advantage. He kicked Danny off the ring apron, and then hit Doug with a Russian Leg Sweep. O'Reilly uses quite a few power moves on the Bashams, and looks impressed.Danny tries to get into the ring, and Doug takes advantage with the referee distracted. Doug hits a low blow, then follows it up with a strong kick to the face. The Bashams take advantage, using quick tags, and underhanded tactics. Guido is begging to get into the match, but can't as the Bashams have isolated O'Reilly. Danny takes out Guido, then the Bashams hit the Ball and Gag on O'Reilly for the three count, and Guido didn't even get into the match. [b]Winners via pinfall at 6:45 - The Basham Brothers Overall Rating - C[/b] [i]After we come back from the commercial break, we see Paul Heyman in his office talking on the phone to Vince McMahon about Sunday's PPV. As Heyman hangs up the phone Justin Credible storms into Paul's office. Justin demands an ECW Television title shot tonight, but Heyman rejects, and says that instead Justin Credible will go one-on-one with Mike Knox.[/i] [b]ECW Television Title Match Test(c) vs. Sabu[/b] This is not an Extreme Rules Match. Test started off the stronger of the two competitors. Test used his power to his advantage, completely dominating Sabu. Test hit a Big Boot, but only got a 2 count. Test then picked Sabu up and threw him out the ring. Test argued with the referee, as Mike Knox came out, and hit Sabu with the Spinning Reverse STO on the outside of the ring. Test then goes outside, and hotshot's him onto the Barricade. Knox yet again interferes, however this causes Justin Credible to come out and even the scores. The referee, seeing Knox and Credible fight on the outside, sends them both to the back, then forces Test and Sabu back into the ring. Sabu incredibly fights back, using his unorthodox offence. Sabu is able to hit a slingshot DDT, and then Sabu brings a chair into the ring. The ref instructs Sabu not to use it on Test, so he places it down, and hits the Triple Jump Moonsault. Sabu goes to the top rope, and attempts to hit the Arabian Facebuster, but Test rolls out of the ring, grabs his title, and gets intentionally counted out. [b]Winner via countout at 9:41 - Sabu[/b] [i]Test retains ECW Television Title[/i] [b]Overall Rating - B-[/b] [i]Backstage, Kurt Angle is on hype duty for the Main Event. He says that tonight he's going to win one way, or the other. Tonight is his first proper opportunity at the ECW World title, and when the bell rings he's going to be the new champion because someone is going to TAP OUT. Very good interview. When we get back from our next break we see Justin Credible is already in the ring awaiting his opponent.[/i] [b]Mike Knox vs. Justin Credible[/b] Justin Credible attacks Knox as he makes his entrance, with a singapore cane. Credible then gets a trash can lid, and smacks it over Knox's head. This match hasn't even started yet, which is a good job as it's not Extreme Rules. Knox runs into the ring, closely followed by Credible, and the match is finally underway. This match isn't pretty, and was just an all out brawl for the most part. Credible was able to hit an Inverted Swinging DDT from the turnbuckle for a two count, but Knox came back with power moves of his own. The referee got knocked out as Credible ducked a Big Boot attempt by Knox that hit the referee on the back of the head as he was attempting to fix the turnbuckle cover. Both men then had the same idea, as they both went outside to get weapons. However as Credible was getting a Singapore Cane from under the ring he was blindsided by Test. A 2 on 1 handicap then ensued, until Sabu came out to even the score. Sabu went after Test, leaving Knox and Credible in the ring. With the referee starting to revive, Knox took the opportunity, and hit Credible with the Spinning Reverse STO onto a steel chair, for a very slow three count. [b]Winner via pinfall at 9:35 - Mike Knox Overall rating - C+[/b] [i]A video is played to hype the Main Event. It shows the history between the three competitors, and is very well received by the audience.[/i] [b]ECW World Title Three Way Extreme Rules Match Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Big Show(c)[/b] This match had it all. High spots, blood, tables and barbed wire boards. This was truely an ECW match to remember. It started off like any other three way match. RVD and Angle started off beating the hell out of each other, while Big Show just stood to one side. Then Big Show was on the receiving end of a double team move. After that it got EXTREME. Angle and Van Dam worked together to eliminate Big Show from the match. Angle hit a stiff chair shot to the Big Show's head, and Show went over the top rope through a table. Angle then took control out-wrestling RVD, hitting various suplexes, and throws. RVD came back with his unorthodox offence. RVD hit the Step Over Heel Kick on Angle, then went outside to get a chair. Van Dam hit a Van Terminator on Big Show from the barricade. RVD then rolled into the ring and hit the Van Daminator on Angle. Van Dam goes up top, and attempts a Five Star Frog Splash, but Angle rolled out of the way. Angle pulls the straps down, but is hit in the back of the head by a steel chair from Big Show. Big Show then Chokeslammed Angle onto the same Steel Chair, then picked up Van Dam and hit the Cobra Clutch Backbreaker for the three count. [b]Winner via Pinfall at 14:42 and STILL ECW World Champion - The Big Show Overall Rating - A*[/b] [i]After the match Paul Heyman comes to the ring, and raises the Big Show's arm aloft in victory. Heyman then takes a microphone, as the audience boo loudly.[/i] [b]Heyman[/b]: "DX this Sunday you two versus Big Show, Mike Knox and Test - It's On! This Sunday's Pay Per View is Called "ECW December to Dismember", and that's exactly what's going to happen to The HeartBreak Kid, and The Game. Test, Big Show and Mike Knox will dismember you limb from limb." [i]As ECW goes off the air Paul Heyman once again raises Big Show's arm, and gives the camera an EVIL laugh.What does Heyman have planned for DX???[/i] [CENTER][B]Overall Show Rating: B+[/B][/CENTER]

I must say this has been one of the best WWE Diaries I have seen on here. I really like how you go all out. The format is good, I see you are putting alot of effort into it. Imma try to keep coming back, keep up the good work. P.S. I was in attendance at your 1st Raw event seeing how it was in my hometown, Pittsburgh PA (cheap pop) and no I wasnt in the front row, more like the cheap seats because im poor :(

[CENTER][IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m112/Dans_OP/wweUG.jpg[/IMG] [b]Thursday 30th November 2006[/b][/CENTER] [SIZE="5"][b]WWE Sign Two from TNA[/b][/SIZE] The war between TNA and the WWE has stepped up a gear today, after it was confirmed that WWE had made a huge raid signing two top members of the TNA roster. Jumping ship from TNA is "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, and Ron "The Truth Killings". WWE has been after Styles for a few years now, and have finally got him, whereas Killings will start his second stint with WWE, having previously competed in WWE (then WWF) as K-Kwik back in 2001. Sources close to the company say that Killings will be assigned to the RAW roster, whereas Styles will be assigned to the Smackdown roster. It is assumed that Styles has been placed on Smackdown to bolster the Cruiserweight Division, but there is no official word as yet. There is also word that WWE are said to be after more top names from TNA, but only time will tell if this is the case. Stay tuned to [i]WWE Underground[/i] for more information.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m112/Dans_OP/wweUG.jpg[/IMG] [b]Friday 1st December 2006[/b][/CENTER] [SIZE="5"][b]More Jump Ship from TNA, plus roster changes.[/b][/SIZE] As was reported yesterday, the war between TNA and WWE has been escalating rapidly over the last few days. Yesterday WWE signed Ron Killings and AJ Styles from TNA. In addition to that three more TNA stars have jumped over to WWE. Earlier this morning, WWE announced the signings of "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe and "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams from TNA. In addition to that WWE have signed indy workers Jack Evans, Teddy Hart, and "The Anarchist" Doug Williams. Daniels and Hart have been assigned to the Smackdown roster, and Jack Evans, Petey Williams, and Doug Williams have been assigned to RAW, while Samoa Joe is joined on ECW by Mike Bucci, Mark Henry, Burchill, Mike Mondo, Matt Striker, and Kane. I'm certain this isn't over yet, so stay tuned to [i]WWE Underground[/i] for more information.

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/1b/250px-Fridaynightsmackdown.jpg[/IMG] [b]Smackdown Preview Friday 1st December 2006[/b][/CENTER] Tonight Smackdown invades The Carrier Dome, for the second time in a week, with a packed show expected. At Survivor Series Paul London, and Brian Kendrick regained the Tag Team Titles from the PitBulls, and tonight the PitBulls have a chance to win the titles back, as they exercise their rematch clause in a Texas Tornado match. The PitBulls have had London and Kendrick's number recently with a series of victories over the champions, will they win again?? Also, The Undertaker will face the Great Khali yet again. This mamoth feud certainly isn't over yet, and it shows no sign of slowing down. The Undertaker will be looking for revenge, as last week The Deadman was attacked backstage by Khali. Undertaker had the last laugh though as he Tombstoned Daivari on the concrete floor later in the night. With Daivari absent tonight will Khali reign supreme?? In addition to that, another two workers who have been feuding recently will collide in the ring. Chris Benoit will take on Joey Mercury in a Submission match. Mercury made an impact just three weeks ago, when he returned, and has been after Benoit ever since. Tonight will be his first chance to prove he belongs in the same ring as "The Rabid Wolverine". Watch all this action, and more on Smackdown at 8/7CT only on UPN.[/QUOTE] [b]Confirmed matches for Smackdown[/b] London and Kendrick(c) vs. The Pitbulls - [i]Texas Tornado Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles[/i] Undertaker vs. Great Khali Chris Benoit vs. Joey Mercury - [i]Submission Match[/i]

London and Kendrick(c) vs. [COLOR="Blue"]The Pitbulls[/COLOR] - [B]Texas Tornado Match for the WWE Tag Team Titles[/B] [I]- A title change on TV is good once in a while and a little back & forth action can create some interest around the titles.[/I] Undertaker vs. [COLOR="blue"]Great Khali[/COLOR] [I]- Basically I find Taker one of the most stale characters in WWE currently and as this is set in dec, probably more so here. Khali/Taker feud still going? Not sure its got much potential to run this long, hopefully Khali kills off Taker.[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Chris Benoit[/COLOR] vs. Joey Mercury - [B]Submission Match[/B] [I]- I wouldn't have Mercury win straight away over Benoit. I would have started out in a standard match and built up to a submission match, but everyone does things slightly different.[/I] I know your at war with TNA and the wrestlers signed may very well be good additions but personally I find that all a bit to predictable/easy in WWE diaries. I just think it could have been more interesting/different to see the likes of A-1, Lance Hoyt or Elix Skipper signed and made into stars, rather than Styles/daniels/Joe etc..... However the format/style of your shows are good, just the signings for me are slightly to commonly done, but like I said its still a decent read.:)

[QUOTE=berrysi;142616] I know your at war with TNA and the wrestlers signed may very well be good additions but personally I find that all a bit to predictable/easy in WWE diaries. I just think it could have been more interesting/different to see the likes of A-1, Lance Hoyt or Elix Skipper signed and made into stars, rather than Styles/daniels/Joe etc..... However the format/style of your shows are good, just the signings for me are slightly to commonly done, but like I said its still a decent read.:)[/QUOTE] I agree signing them seems unrealistic but hey, no matter how big of a star you are in TNA, the whole world still doesnt know you so maybe signing them would make them into a even BIGGER star (like I did with Samoa Joe on my WWE game) keep it up, this is good.

Archived