AAA: The Free Fight

Antonio Pena has made AAA a big hit in Mexico but he wants more. He has the names and enough money to take the promotion to other courtries. Antonio Pena will now begin his steps to take AAA around the world. [B]Roster[/B] [SIZE="4"][B]Main Eventers[/B][/SIZE] Juventud Guerrera - Face Abismo Negro - Face Chiva Rayada I - Face Mascara Sagrada Jr. - Face Cibernetico - Face El Gallego - Heel Mascarita Sagrada. - Face Johnny - Heel Scorpio Jr. - Heel Shocker - Heel El Brazo - Heel Fuerza Guerrera - Heel Dos Caras - Face Angel Mortal - Heel Vampiro - Heel [SIZE="4"][B]Upper Midcarders[/B][/SIZE] May Flowers - Heel La Parka - Face Mini Abismo Negro - Heel Chris Stone - Face Konnan - Face El Mexicano - Face Chessman - Heel Charly Manson - Heel Octagon - Face Pirata Morgan - Heel Televisa Deportes - Face El Picudo - Heel Histeria - Heel Espiritu - Heel Jerryto Estrada - Face Latin Lover - Face Martha Villalobos - Heel Gronda - Heel [SIZE="4"][B]Midcarders[/B][/SIZE] Mini Psicosis - Heel Pentagon - Heel Antifaz Del Norte - Heel Zumbido - Heel Sangre Chicana - Heel Headhunter II - Heel Villano V - Heel Decniss - Face La Hechicera - Heel Headhunter I - Heel El Torero - Face El Alebrije - Face Rey Bucanero - Heel Silver Cat - Heel Super Calo - Face Nygma - Heel NOSAWA - Heel Oscar Sevilla el Novillero - Face Mascarita Sagrada Jr. - Face Cassandro - Heel Billy Boy - Face Mini Chessman - Heel Tinieblas Jr. - Face Mini Ozz - Heel Miss Janeth - Face Villano IV - Heel Villano III - Heel Pegasso - Face Alan - Face Psicosis - Heel [SIZE="4"][B]Lower Midcarders[/B][/SIZE] Mr. Condor - Heel Cuije - Face Nino De Oro - Face Cinthia Moreno - Face Monsther - Heel Alan Stone - Face El Oriental - Face Estrellita - Face Cuervo - Heel Ozz - Heel Fabi Apache - Face Pimpinela Escarlata - Heel Rocky Marvin - Face Scoria - Heel El Zorro - Face La Parkita - Face Polvo De Estrellas - Heel La Diabolica - Heel Tiffany - Heel Melina Perez - Heel Crazy Boy - Heel [SIZE="4"][B]Openers[/B][/SIZE] Octagoncito - Face Chucky - Heel El Angel - Face El Matador - Face Mary Apache - Face Nidia Guenard - Face Linda Miles - Face Joe Lider - Heel Intocable - Face [SIZE="4"][B]Enhancement Talent[/B][/SIZE] Ciberneitco Muerte - Heel El Chamagol - Face Wagner Brown - Heel Mini Martha Villalobos - Face [SIZE="4"][B]Annoucers[/B][/SIZE] Arturo Rivera - Face [SIZE="4"][B]Color Commentator[/B][/SIZE] Carlos Oliver - Face [SIZE="4"][B]Refrees[/B][/SIZE] Copetes Salazar - Face Piero - Face El Hijo Del Tirantes - Face El Tirantes - Face Pepe Tropicasas - Face [SIZE="4"][B]Road Agents[/B][/SIZE] Antonio Pena - Face [SIZE="6"][B]Champions[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][B]Campeón De Capeones[/B][/SIZE] [B]Cibernetico[/B] [SIZE="4"][B]Campeones De Tercias[/B][/SIZE] [B]Villanos V, IV, III[/B] [SIZE="4"][B]Parejas Mixtos[/B][/SIZE] [B]Cinthia Moreno and El Oriental[/B] [SIZE="4"][B]Reina De Reinas[/B][/SIZE] [B]Miss Janeth[/B] [SIZE="4"][B]Rey De Reyes[/B][/SIZE] [B]Vampiro[/B]

The next show is AAA Lucha Libre which will be shown on Galavison in 5 days. (Probably be up in the next day or two) Antonio has selected who will be the bookers and road agents. [B]Bookers [/B] Antonio Pena, Fuerza Guerrera, Jeff Jarrett, Konnan, y Martha Villalobos [B]Road Agents[/B] Chiva Rayada I, Fuerza Guerrera, Pepe Tropicasas, Super Calo y Antonio Pena Now with everyone in place, The bookers have now moved on to set up the first show. Several matches have been booked. [B]AAA Lucha Libre[/B] [U]Main Event[/U] Cibernetico y Cibernetico Muerte vs Octagon y La Parka [U]For The Reina De Reinas Title[/U] Miss Janeth (c) vs Cinthia Moreno [U]Campeones De Tercias Titles[/U] Villanos vs Billy Boy, Decniss y Alan Zumbido vs Histeria Those matches are signed and there should be more to come [B](Please Make Your Picks On Who Is Going To Win)[/B]

[B]From The Desk Of Antonio Pena.[/B] [I]Everything seems to be going great right now. The next show should be one of the best ones in a long time. Iam very happy with the new devlopment camp we have lots of good, young talent. It looks like there is a lot of American talent that is going to waste and I might have to contact them to see if they want a job with us.[/I]

This is a great idea and a different perspective considering most dynasties on here are American style/sports entertainment. Although, AAA definitely could be considered having some sports entertainment qualities to it (which I think would lend very well to promoting in America at some point. Is Chris Stone supposed to be Alan Stone? I didn't notice Alan Stone anywhere on your roster. Alan Stone should be a heel (or rudo). Also, why is Cibernetico a face? Last I checked he's a rudo leading La Secta de Cibernetica. Unless you've already turned him face in a feud with Muerte Cibernetica, who has taken a leadership role in La Secta since Cibernetico's injury. Anyways, good luck with this promotion. It should be fun to read. EDIT: Nevermind, there's Alan Stone. I didn't notice since he is so far down the card...That guy rules. You even have Intocable lower on the card than I expected. He seems to be getting a good push in AAA.

one tiny thing...it's nitpicky too.... but i kinda want to see you use "y" instead of "and" when it comes to tag matches....i don't know why, it's not like i was very good at spanish in highschool. lookin forward to seeing la parka get the belt and hold it forever. best dancer ever, puts alex wright to shame....

Well Im using an old T-Zone v2 im not really sure why he is a face but Im thinking of doing something about that. Im not really sure but kinda right now there is no Secta. Maybe in the near future there will be a new version of it. My AAA will be different...I love Cibernetico so you know he will be a big part of my diary. I'm going to be doing something really different with AAA. So I hope everyone likes.

[B][I]From the desk of Antonio Pena[/I][/B] [I]Jeff Jarrett has informed me that he will be leaving the company and join our rivals CMLL. At least he told me to my face. I gave him a big smile and wished him the best of luck. Thinking in my head that he will regret this one day. Also we hired some new talent. Mando Chavez, he is an up and coming announcer and even though he is just starting out, he seems to be a very polished announcer. Also hired two female workers Princesa Sugey and Rebecca Knox they should go far here in AAA. Finally two more workers Crazy Boy and Joe Lider very young high flyers and they both can go to the limit.[/I]

Cibernetico definitely rules all. I think he could definitely fit in as a wrestler in the WWE as he's got all size, power, and muscles Vince prefers, so he wouldn't be stereotyped as a high flying luchador per se (and certainly wouldn't be a Mexicool). Only drawback might be the english, but I'm not sure, maybe he knows it.

[B][SIZE="4"]AAA Lucha Libre[/SIZE][/B] From: Arena Feminil in Monterey Attendance: 10,000 [B]Alan Stone[/B] vs [B]Monsther[/B] Ref. El Hijo Del Tirantes Alan came to the ring looking very confident about this match. Both men went back and forth for a while. Monsther was really taking advantage with several headbutts to Alan but Alan got a deadly super kick and then finished Monsther with La Orocao around the 9:49 mark covered him 1-2-3. [B]Rating: C-[/B] Backstage New announcer [b]Mando Chavez[/b] is with [b]Zumbido[/b] to interview him about his match with [b]Histeria[/b]. [b]Zumbido[/b] says tonight Histeria will feel pain that he has never felt before. Iam 100% Guapo!! [b]Rating: C-[/b] A video is show hyping the main event [b]Cibernetico[/b] y [b]Cibernetico Muetre[/b] vs [b]La Parka[/b] y [b]Octagon[/b]. [b]Rating: C[/b] [b]El Alebrije[/b], [b]Tinieblas Jr.[/b] y [b]Rocky Marvin[/b] vs [b]Cuervo[/b], [b]Chessman[/b] y [b]Cassandro[/b] Ref. El Tirantes Before the match began [b]Cassandro[/b] hugged Rocky, Tinieblas and El Alebrije. After Cassandro hugged Alebrije, Alebrije squeezed his butt! Cassandro was shocked by this and slapped him...but gave him a big smile and kissed him!!! Thats when Chessman and Cuervo attacked Tinieblas and Rocy. This was a great match with Rocky really showing that he belonged in the ring with these guys holding his own. It later turned out that Chessman was the big dog in this match taking Rocky down with a huge Leg drop off the top. Alebrije and Cassandro battled to the outside. Cassandro racked his eyes and grabbed a chair and smacked Alebrije square across the head. Cassandro threw him in the ring and that's when Chessman finished him off with the inverted powerbomb. [b]1-2-3[/b]! 13:37 [b]Rating: C[/b] [b]Mando Chavez[/b] interviews [B]La Parka[/B] y [B]Octagon[/B] backstage about their match against [B]Cibernetico[/B] y [B]Cibernetico Muerte[/B]. La Parka does his little moondance until he reaches the mic, he says tonight those two guys will find out what La Parka y Octagon are all about. They will wish they didnt sign this match because it could very well be their last! [b]Rating: C[/b] Next a hype video was shown of [b]Histeria[/b] vs [b]Zumbido[/b] [b]Histeria[/b] vs [b]Zumbido[/b] Ref. Pepe Tropicasas Zumbido and Histeria went face to face to begin this match. Zumbido gave him one heck of slap to the face and thats when Histeria speared him down to the ground and started to rain down some heavy punches. This was an amazing match, Histeria getting the upper hand and then it would shift back to Zumbido. Zumbido tried to finish the match quickly possibly knowning that Histeria was better than him. Zumbido took him down with a drop kick and then a big splash off the top. 1-2...Kick Out! Histeria was now on the offensive. Zumbido quickly rolled Histeria up grabbed Histeria's tights 1-2-3! [b]9:39[/b] [b]Rating: B-[/b] After the match Zumbido barely standing catching his breath. He was heading out of the ring but quickly went back in and started stomping away on Histeria. Rights and lefts to the skull of Histeria leaving Histeria down and out. Zumbido left laughing all the way to the back. [b]Rating: C+[/b] Hype video was shown of Barrio Boys vs Villanos for the Campeones De Tercias Titles [b]Rating: C[/b] [b]Villanos[/b] vs [b]Alan[/b], [b]Decniss[/b] y [b]Billy Boy[/b] for the Campeones De Tercias Titles Ref: Copetes Salazar Billy Boy started this match taking to the sky with a missle dropkick on Villano V. Billy Boy really wanted this win throwing rights and lefts on Villano V. Finally Decniss got the tag in and calmed Billy down. Thats when Villano IV attacked Decniss from behind with a forearm. Near the end of the match, Villano III rolled up Decniss and held the ropes for the 1-2-3! [b]Rating: C[/b] After the match [b]Billy Boy[/b] was really upset about the out come of the match. He got the mic and started to yell. Villanos! You cheated the Barrio out of this match and I will not rest until we get another title shot! [b]Rating: C-[/b] Backstage we see the cameraman running to the back where [b]Cibernetico[/b] is attacking [b]La Parka[/b] with a bat striking Parka's left leg. Finally some refrees pull Cibernetico off of Parka. Theres no way that Parka can be 100% tonight. [b]Rating: C+[/b] In the ring Miss Janeth get the mic. Tonight Cinitha iam going to make you scream and not in a good way. So get out here right now! [b]Rating: D[/b] [b]Miss Janeth[/b] vs [b]Cinitha Moreno[/b] For the Reina De Reinas title Ref: Pepe Tropicasas [b]Cinitha[/b] was full of anger heading to the ring that she started the match with a spear taking Janeth down. The match was great and it really showed what these ladies can do. Cinitha had full control over Janeth taking her down with a snap mare and a head scissors. Something later on distracted Cinitha. There was a [b]Woman in a black hoodie[/b] at the entrance. Cinitha couldnt tell who it was. She turned around into a Northern Light Suplex by Janeth covered her 1-2-3 at 16:07 mark [b]Rating: C-[/b] [SIZE="4"]The Main Event[/SIZE] [b]Cibernetico[/b] y [b]Cibernetico Muerte[/b] vs [b]Octagon[/b] y [b]La Parka[/b] Ref: Copetes Salazar Cibernetico and Muerte headed to the ring awaiting their opponents. On came [I]La Bamba[/I] and out came Octagon as he headed to the ring. On came [I]Thriller by Michael Jackson[/I]. Could La Parka really come down to the ring. And to the crowd's delight, out came La Parka..with crutches. He tried to dance but you could see the pain on his fa...his body language. He headed to the ring and Muerte checked on him. Parka was hold on to his leg and pointing to where it hurt. Muerte rubbed it but Parka in pain raised his leg up hitting Muerte in the head. Parka tried to calm him down and and so Muerte checked on the leg again and again got smacked on the head with another kick. That's when Parka started fighting! Parka had recovered and started the match. Parka got in a couple of right hands and several takedowns and Muerte didnt want anymore of Parka so he tagged in Cibernetico. Cibernetico took Parka down with a devastating clothesline nearly taking off Parka's head. Parka tagged in Octagon and Octagon took to the sky. Near the end Parka caughting Muerte with the Sky Twister Press covered Muerte 1-2-3 at the 17:48 mark. [b]Rating: C+[/b] After the match Parka started dancing with Octagon but Octagon didnt want any part of it. Parka pulled him back into the ring and convinced him to dance. Octagon wasnt very good but he kept on. [b]Final Rating: C+[/b] Great show overall. I think it might have increased our popularity

[b]From The Desk Of Antonio Pena[/b] [I]I have learned that Mini Chessman has signed a verbal contract with WFS. Also last nights AAA Lucha Libre brought in 477, 129 viewers. Also we have just signed Juventud Guerrera to a two year deal. He will make a great addition to our roster. Finally some very big news. After a week of talks with ,we have reached an agreement to begin a new show. Which will air live every Tuesday for one hour from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM. For four seasons which will be called [b]AAA Orgullo De Lucha[/b] (Lucha Pride). It should begin to air next season, which is only 22 days away. We are doing heading in the right direction now.[/I]

[B][I]From The Desk Of Antonio Pena[/I][/B] [I]I just went to the first show for our devlopment camp. Not a big turn out by its alright. 18 people showed up at the Gimnasio Factores Mutuos. Heres the results[/I] [B]Hype video of Bala de Plata (Silver Bullet) vs Quijadas (Jaws)[/B] Rating: F [B]Bala de Plata In Ring Inter Hyping Match With Quijadas[/B] Rating: F [B]Bala de Plata vs Quijadas[/B] Ref: Jose Nunez [I]Bala de Plata defeated Quijadas with the Silver Lining at 6:40 mark. It wasnt a very good match seemed to drag in the middle. Didnt except too much from these two new comers. Bala seems to be improving from his training.[/I] Rating: F [B]Hype Video Kevin Devine vs Muchacho Extremo (Extreme Boy)[/B] Rating: F [B]Muchacho Extremo In Ring Inter Hyping His Match With Devine[/B] Rating: F [B]Muchacho Extremo vs Kevin Devine[/B] For The Heavyweight De Mundo Title [I]Muchacho defeated Divine at the 10:41 mark with the Swandive[/I] Rating: F Also it looks like Galavision is not happy with our ratings as we got 327,854 viewers.

The problem is that lucha libre, while being awesome, is something that a lot of sports entertainment fans just have no idea about. If they did, they probably wouldn't watch the WWE so much. Maybe a suggestion would be to not only entertain the reader, but inform the reader as well. Because by and large, most of these wrestlers besides La Parka (who isn't even the La Parka from WCW everyone remembers) are unknown to most readers. I'm glad you're booking Cassandro. The one thing that differentiates lucha libre from what the WWE does is that the fans don't treat Cassandro with various negative chants like they did with Goldust. The fans get it, and they're entertained by it (just watch the fans when Pimpinela Escarlata makes his entrance, it's funny). The pre-match antics with Cassandro were funny and were similar to what Cassandro does in AAA. Octagon didn't want anything to do with La Parka and his dancing. Hmm, I wonder if Octagon is going to finally turn rudo? He's such a technico, like Ricky Steamboat, I'm not sure if it would work but it would be interesting to see how it unfolds.

well im glad you are reading HRS. This diary will be hard when people just like to do wwe, tna and ecw diaries but I know that AAA is really good so it was a no brainer to do a AAA diary. I guess i will set up the next show in my game and probably tomorrow I will give you guys the lists of matchs that will be on that show.

[B]From The Desk Of Antonio Pena[/B] [B]Signings and Resignings[/B] [I]I have some great news to report,[B]Tiffany[/B]'s contract was going to expire at the end of the month and last night I sat down with her to discuss a new contract. After about 30 mins of talks,she has signed a two year deal to stay with AAA. Also, [B]Zumbido[/B]has signed a two year written deal. Also, Iam proud to announce the signings of [B]Wagner Brown[/B], he signed a one year written deal. [B]Nidia[/B] has signed a written deal with a length of one year. [B]Linda Miles[/B] has signed a verbal 9 month deal. [B]Melina Perez[/B] signed a written 18 month deal. And new comer [B]Mini Martha Villalobos[/B] has signed a verbal 9 month deal. [B]Devlopment Camp News[/B] Also our devlopment camp has signed a new worker his name is [B]Busty Love[/B]. It looks like he might have some promise. [B]Other News[/B] [B]Jeff Jarrett[/B] has official left AAA. Also, [B]Shocker[/B]was on a local radio station and he insulted [B]Juventud Guerrera[/B]. He was supposed to be on our last show but was taken off at the last minute. I'm not sure if he is taking it out on Juvi.[/I]

[B]AAA Lucha Libre Preview[/B] [I]With what happen last week, it looks like [B]La Parka[/B] would like some revege against [B]Cibernetico[/B]. Cibernetico felt so confident that he could beat La Parka that he has accepted the challenge and has put his Campeón De Capeones title on the line. Also last week [B]Cinitha Moreno[/B] lost her chance of winning the Reina de Reinas title last week when she was distracted by a [B]woman in a black hoodie[/B]. Will this mystery woman show up this week?[/I] [B]Official Signed Matches[/B] [B]Tiffany[/B]vs [B]Rebecca Knox[/B] [B]Cinitha Moreno[/B] y [B]El Oriental[/B] vs [B]La Diabolica[/B] y R[B]ey Bucanero[/B] for the Parejas Mixtos titles [B]Charly Manson[/B], [B]Chessman[/B], y [B]Cuervo[/B]vs [B]Latin Lover[/B], [B]Gronda[/B], y [B]El Zorro[/B] [B]Octagoncito[/B]vs [B]Mini Chessman[/B] [B]And More More![/B] Please post your predictions!

That's awesome you were able to sign Melina. Are you going to use her as a valet or a wrestler? I guess you were able to keep Latin Lover in your AAA. It appears he is leaving AAA for CMLL. Tiffany reminds me of a hispanic Trish Stratus, at least her outfits do. Looks like a good card to follow up from the debut show.

Archived