Mr. Saito: "King" Saito.

Well, Here is my first diary. It'll be on Mr. Saito. Now, Let me insure you that anything in my writing is not real in any way. Got it? Ok then. (P.S.: This is using the 1983 Scenario, Of WreSpi of course. Check out the scenario..It's so cool it's got me writing in less then three hours of playing it! :)) [IMG]http://www.cwfarchives.com/assets/photo2/thumb/2007%20copy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mr. Saito[/B] [B]World Overness[/B] USA: 66 Canada: 40 Mexico: 40 Japan: 70 U.K.: 20 Europe: 20 Australia: 20 [B]Skills[/B] Spirit: 72 Stamina: 79 Looks: 77(He's Sexy, As I take it) Power: 66 Toughness: 91 Respect: 56 Technique: 66 Charisma: 72 Speed: 34 Microphone: 46 Psychology: 75 Safety: 80 [B]Contracts[/B] Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling - Written - 5, 270 Per Month [B]Changes[/b] Mr. Saito has added the "Death Valley Driver" to his Move List, It's A finisher what he'll use often. Mr. Saito has applied to the WWF and MACW, He has two Tryouts [B]Next Match[/B] The next match is tonight, Against Ivan Putski on WWF's Opener. Can Mr. Saito win his debut? More Importantly can Mr. Saito get A Contract with the WWF? Just Wait and Find out. [i]Next Up...[/i] Mr. Saito's tryout match with the WWF. At WWF "In Your Neighborhood"

(Thanks, :)) [B]First Match..With Ease[/B] Saito was completely dominant. The Match starts as Mr. Saito stares down Putski, Saito strikes Putski first with A punch, He then hits A backbreaker as Putski walks into it. Saito went for A Knee Bar.. But Putski broke it. He went for A side Headlock, But Saito Broke it! Putski blocks A Backbreaker, Saito backs up as they walk towards each other, Saito hits A kick to the guy then A Scoop Slam, Saito then hits two Elbow Drops on the knee, Saito's doing Great! The Match Continued on, As Later in the match Mr. Saito hits Another Elbow drop on the Knee! Then Putski blocks A Could've-been-awesome Kneeling Kick Rush, Saito waits for Putski to come up and he hits another Backbreaker! Saito hit the Drop Toe Hold as it looked it was near the end for Putski, Putski slipped out of another attempted BackBreaker! Putski went for A Bell Clap, But Mr. Saito avoided it! Saito hit an Eye Gauge! Saito tried to disqualify himself by throwing Putski over the top rope.. But Putski hit A forearm Blow! Putski doesn't want to win by disqualification! Saito slips out of A Side Headlock, Then he locks in A sleeper hold! This Could be it.. No! Saito did NOT make Putski submit. Putski turns around.. Punch to the face! He backs up then walks into A... Death Valley Driver~! Saito gets the pin at 16: 43. [i]Winner[/i]: Mr. Saito - C Match [B]Aftermath[/B] Well, Putski didn't have anything to say about the match or Mr. Saito, Anyways, After the Match Mr. Saito went to Vince's office to be informed... the WWF doesn't want him to work for them at the moment, Saito was completely shocked as he killed Putski, But what could he do? Well, There's MACW.. Hopefully Mr. Saito can get the job there. [i]Next Up...[/i] MACW's Tryout, Saito informed AWA that he won't be making their show wednesday, Instead.. Mr. Saito will be making his MACW Debut/Tryout. Will Mr. Saito score this time? Or have to wait for his next chance to go into A National Federation? Only Time can tell the future of Mr. Saito! ________ Tuesday, November 1983 [B]Before the Match[/B] Before the match Mr. Saito checked up on the card, Mr. Saito would be facing Nikita Koloff in the Opener for his tryout.. Wait.. The last three matches on the card are phenomenal! Third last match has Dory Funk Jr. Vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Then the Pre-Main Event has Dick Slater Vs. Roddy Piper.... Then to top it all off, MACW has Harley Race facing Ric Flair! Mr. Saito saw Nikita in the back, So he went up and talked to him.. Saito said that they'd be fighting tonight, Nikita told him that he saw the card.. and he thinks that it'll be A good match. Saito told him that he'd perform another good match, As Nikita said the I quote "Hah, OK see you later". Anyways, Let's get onto the Match. [b]Mr. Saito Vs. Nikita Koloff[/b] This Match went A LOT better, Saito hit A Snap Mare Takedown as the first move in this match, Saito then hit and elbow drop on Koloff's Leg. Saito then climbed to the top rope... Koloff stands up, Turns around, Flying Standing Knee! That was performed with perfection! The Russian Hammer then got hit with an Eye Gouge by Mr. Saito! Saito raked the eyes of Koloff's against the ropes, Killing at Koloff's eyes. Saito then hit A backbreaker! Mr. Saito then hit A Long Choke Hold on Nikita Koloff! The referee told Saito to get off, As Saito did he looked down at Nikita, Then picked him up and went for A backbreaker, But Nikita Blocked it Later into the match.. Saito hit an Arm Wringer, Then went for the Death Valley Driver, But The Russian Hammer countered by punching Saito right across the face! Koloff hit A Backbreaker then A double Stomp, He put in A choke Hold, Then the referee pulled him off... Koloff went off the ropes and hit A devastating Knee Drop! Saito avoided another Double Stomp, Then he hit an Armdrag. Saito picked up the Russian Hammer... Eye Gouge! He went for A Death Valley Driver but it was countered by A Forearm Blow! Saito avoided A Knee Drop, Then picked him up.. Arm Wringer.. Here it is! Asiatic Spike! It's Locked in! Koloff doesn't tap though.. Saito lets go of the hold and stands up pissed, He stalks Koloff for A Death Valley Driver, Koloff turns around and hits an Eye Gouge to reverse it! Koloff climbed to the top rope.. He was going for an Amazing Flying Double Axe Handle! Wait A second! Mr. Saito runs over to the turnbuckles and puts Koloff on his shoulders! Wait A second.. Death Valley Driver! He countered the Flying Double Axe Handle with A Death Valley Driver! Koloff is busted wide open, Saito makes A Pin! 1....2.....3! Mr. Saito wins at 29: 34, For A Great Match. [i]Winner[/i]: Mr. Saito - C+ Match [b]Aftermath[/b] Saito went and cleaned himself up, Then watched the rest of the show. He watched Dory Funk Jr. lose his Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship to Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat in A Phenomenal Match! Next up Roddy Piper pinned Dick Slater, Fairly good match, Didn't dissapoint me! Roddy Piper is great.. He really is. In the Main Event Harley Race defended his NWA Heavyweight title against Ric Flair in the Match Of the Night for sure. Great match. Anyways, Saito made A friend out of Koloff, He put in A good word for management, Saito thanks Koloff for that. He's A new friend to Saito. Saito went and met Mr. Crockett Jr. and left with A smile, Crockett Jr. offers him A written deal, 5, 270 Per Month. Well, Mr. Saito thought he should take it because it is A National Promotion, So he did. Mr. Saito is employed by MACW for 1 Year and 6 Months. [i]Now/Next up[/i] Mr. Saito is comfirmed to be leaving NJPW and AWA.. Just two weeks left until he's out of the two promotions, and into MACW, He went to the AWA show and simply left after he seen he had No Match, Not even caring. MACW will have him booked all the time! Hopefully. Now Saito has to go get some Fast Food for Dinner then go to sleep.. Thinking to himself "Thank god I got the contract." the whole time.

Wednesday(Week One), November 1983 (The last match is pretty bad, Sorry.. Had to go so I did “Short” results.) [B] Two Weeks Of Waiting[/B] Mr. Saito has to wait two weeks to officially get out of AWA and NJPW, He doubts they'll book him, So he just plans to go to AWA or NJPW, Look at the card.. Leave the arena and go to his Hotel. [i]Two Weeks Later[/i] Wednesday (Week Three), November 1983 After simulating about 4 Shows, Mr. Saito has successful waited those two damn weeks of hell, It's now Wednesday on the third week of November, There's A MACW show tonight and Saito can't wait for it, Mr. Saito is just dieing to get into the ring and wrestle again, A Two week Hiatus from Wrestling can kill A man.. Just Kidding. Mr. Saito watched his taped shows of MACW and he was shocked in some of the results, His friend Nikita Koloff and The Assassin won the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Championships! Wow, Didn't Expect that one comin'. [B]Tonight, In This Very Ring![/B] Mr. Saito checked up on the card for tonight, He seen none other Manny Fernandez going one on one against.. Mr. Saito. This should be good. Oh and did I mention? There’s A 30 Minute Time Limit to this match. Mr. Saito got ready for his match, Didn’t want to talk to anybody.. Then just left to the ring [b] Mr. Saito Vs. Manny Fernandez [/b] “The Raging Bull” Manny Fernandez showed A fight tonight, Getting in some offence against Mr. Saito, Saito started the match with an Arm Wringer. Manny breaks A Hammerlock, Then hits an Eye Gouge on Mr. Saito, Manny locks in A Front Facelock, Saito slips out of A Snap Mare Takedown and hit’s a Backbreaker, an Elbow drop on the knee then A Long Choke Hold, Manny breaks A different Choke Hold, They both stand up, Saito avoids A swift kick to the gut! Manny slips out of A backbreaker, Then Saito avoids A Spinning Back Fist, Whoa! That was A close one. Saito puts Manny into the corner with A Hammerlock Drive, This is looking serious here! Turnbuckle Smash! Later in the match: Saito slips out of A Hammerlock and hit’s a Low Blow on Manny, The referee then tells Saito that if he doesn’t keep it clean, He’ll be disqualified.. Like that’s going to happen! Saito can’t get disqualified, He’s to awesome to be disqualified! Anyways, Manny slips out of A Wakigatame Armbar, That could’ve been the end of this match! Manny hits an Eye Gouge then A Headbutt, The Match is coming to the end soon… I can feel it! Saito slips out of an Arm whip, Great Job. Manny blocks A Judo Choke Sleeper, That was A close one for The Raging Bull! Manny hits an Eye Gouge then A side Headlock, Manny hit’s a Boot Lace Rake on Saito, Ah.. That sucked for Saito I’d take it. Manny applies A choke hold, After that Saito avoids A boot race rake! I’d do anything not to go through THAT again! Manny breaks A Hammerlock Drive.. Locks in A Side Headlock and then lets Saito fall to the floor! Saito slips out of A Knee Drive, Then.. Here it comes.. - JUDO CHOKE SLEEPER! SUBMISSION VICTORY! Mr. Saito takes the win at 22: 07 to put his record 3-0. [I] Winner [/I]: Mr. Saito - D Match [b] Aftermath [/b] After the match, Mr. Saito goes to the back with A Big Smile on his face, He went to the back and into the office of Jim Crockett Jr., They started to talk about future plans, Because Crockett was happy with Saito, Saito got A feud out of him, Mr. Saito is now feuding with Jimmy Valiant! Then to top it all off, We have the BEST change yet in Mr. Saito’s career, He has A new Manager! Paul Jones will be managing Mr. Saito, It might seem like A weird combination, But hey.. It can work! [I] Next Up [/I] The beginning of Jimmy Valiant Vs. Mr. Saito, The Change of every match as A manager is there to watch Saito’s back! Future plans are being negotiated.. Nothing can go wrong now! ______ Saturday (Week Three), November 1983 [b] The Start of A feud [/b] Mr. Saito arrives at the arena tonight, and checks the card. The Last two MATCHES are: Pre-Main Event Mr. Saito Vs. Jimmy Valiant Main Event The Briscoe Brothers Vs. Dusty Rhodes and Ricky Steamboat Well, As you see there, Mr. Saito is booked in the Pre-Main Event, against the guy he’s feuding with, This is going to be A great night.. Hopefully. Mr. Saito went to the back and looked around at everyone, He walked over to Jimmy Valiant and started to start something! Saito insulted Valiant and Valiant stormed off, Angry at Mr. Saito.. This could be the start of A great thing. After that Mr. Saito discovered A change in his match, Valiant said he’d take Saito out in less then 45 Minutes to the management, So they made A change, It’s now A 45 Minute Time Limit Match. Can Mr. Saito defeat his enemy in their first encounter? [b] The Match: Jimmy Valiant Vs. Mr. Saito [/b] Valiant put up A great fight, The Match starts with Valiant getting out of an Arm Wringer, Then he applied A Front Facelock on Mr. Saito, That looks like it hurts! Valiant then hits an Eye Gouge. Saito avoids A punch then tries A Backbreaker, But Valiant slips out and hit’s a Backbreaker of his own. Valiant then hit an Elbow drop, This match hasn’t seemed to disappoint yet! Later in the match Valiant hit’s a rope rake, Seated kick then A Elbow drop! Saito avoids A stomp, That stomp looked like it’d crush Saito’s face! Saito hit’s a Chop Flurry, then goes for the Wakigatame Armbar! No! It’s Broken! Saito slips out of A Front Facelock, What’s this!? Judo Choke Sleeper out of no where! Submission Victory at 19: 00! Mr. Saito is 4-0 now in his career! [I] Winner:[/I] Mr. Saito - C Match [b] Aftermath [/b] After the Match Mr. Saito went to the back with A smirk on his face and left before Jimmy Valiant came back, Saito didn’t want any further fights to occur, Saito left the building and went back to his hotel, Where quite possibly he’s ordering lots of Room Service… Cool. [I] Next in The Diary [/I] Will Saito’s Manager make an appearance in his next match? Will Saito stay undefeated and win the feud against Jimmy Valiant 2-0!? What will happen next IN the feud!? You can only wait to find out.

Tuesday (Week Four), November 1983 [B]Jimmy Valiant Vs. Mr. Saito - II[/B] [i]Well, Mr. Saito arrived at the arena and found out that he would be facing Jimmy Valiant tonight, This could be A feud ender, The Promotors want this to end so these two don't kill themselves.. Well, Saito thinks it'll be good for the crowd if he DID kill Valiant. Mr. Saito went to the locker room and sat down for A little thinking about how great it is to be here, Making A break into A national Promotion. Well, It's almost time for his match, So he got up, Got A glass of water and got ready for the match.[/i] [b]Jimmy Valiant Vs. Mr Saito - A Short Feud?[/b] Well, In this match the manager actually did something.. Thank god, Anyways, Mr. Saito hit Valiant with an arm wringer, then A Bodyslam, After that he hit THREE Elbow drops to Valiants knee, Making Valiant go into pain. Saito then climbed the top rope early in this match, and stalked Valiant, When Valiant got up, He turned around into A Flying Standing Knee, That looked Killer! Saito picked up Valiant again and gave him the Combo of an Arm Wringer, then A Eye Gouge.. Then he topped it all of with A great Snap kick to knock Valiant to the floor, He then locked in A Choke Hold. Saito picked up Valiant and hit A Backbreaker, Phenomenal move. Saito ran Valiant off the ropes, But Valiant broke A Hip Toss that was coming up, Valiant put in A punch, Saito blocked A forearm Blow, and then Blocked A backbreaker. Valiant slipped out of an Arm Drag, Then he hit an Arm Wringer Smash. Valiant hit A headbutt... Then, Here it comes.. Saito's Manager ACTUALLY distracted Valiant! Anyways, Near the end of the match Saito hit A Chop Flurry, then tried to pick up "Boogie Woogie Man" but Valiant fought back, Valiant then hit A eye gouge. Then topped it all off with an attempted Rope Rake, But Saito avoided it. After that Saito went for A Kneeling Kick Rush, but it was Blocked. Then Saito hit A Falling Headbutt to the Shoulder. Then... Here it comes - Wakigatame Armbar!! Valiant submits! There goes the fued, Rack it up for Mr. Saito as he made Jimmy Valiant submit at 23: 38. [i][b]Winner[/i][/b]: Mr. Saito - D Match [b]Aftermath[/b] After the match Mr. Saito went back and celebrated his feud victory, Even though it was A short feud, It was A feud nontheless. Maybe Saito can go on to better things, Short Squash Feuds mean something if you beat down your enemies.. Right? Anyways, Mr. Saito left for the night, Celebrating. Even though he hasn't been told that the management only gave it A 'D match'. [i]Next Up...[/i] Mr. Saito has A Show tomorrow, Wednesday (Week Four), November 1983, Will he booked? Will his Streak continue? Will his overness keep rising? Read on to find out. ____ Wednesday (Week Three), November 1983 [b]Nothing[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena only to find out that he wasn't being booked tonight, But he did see something interesting in the back.. Jimmy Valiant, Mr. Saito went up to Valiant and pushed him straight away, They both fought until other wrestlers broke them apart. Even though Mr. Saito didn't wrestle tonight, He still got A fight. Mr. Saito went and stormed back to his Hotel, Where he was told the results after the show. The one that was greater then most was Ric Flair being Defeated by Terry Funk, Saito was surprised to hear that.. Anyways, Saito heard that the fight killed his reputation backstage, Saito really doesn't give A crap but still... Saito went to sleep to get ready for the morning to get ready for MACW's Pre-Taped TV show saturday, "Mid-Atlantic Championship". [i]Next....[/i] Well, Mr. Saito gets ready for Saturday, Hoping that he gets booked. Mr. Saito will hopefully be booked so he can put his record to 6-0. What will happen next with the upgraded Hatred Relationship with Jimmy Valiant? Mr. Saito hates the guy.. He called him A Faggot in Japanese.. Hehe.. Anyways, Saturday is next to come. ______ Saturday (Week Four), November 1983 [b]Oh..My...God[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena for the TV show, Then almost fainted when he saw that he'd be facing RICKY STEAMBOAT, Not just this.. But it'd be for the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship! Mr. Saito can keep his record strong and win the Mid-Atlantic Freakin' Championship off Ricky Steamboat! Mr. Saito thinks that he can put on A great match with Ricky Steamboat, and he hopes he can win. It's A normal match.. But still.. It's A Freakin' Championship match! Mr. Saito gets ready for the match, He then goes out to the ring and sees if he can win some gold. [b]Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat(c) Vs. Mr. Saito Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship on the Line[/b] The Match started with Saito putting in an Arm Wringer, A Hammerlock then A Backbreaker, Great combo. Then he hit A elbow drop on the knee, Mr. Saito climbed to the top rope then waited for Steamboat to stand up, Once Steamboat did.. Flying Standing Knee! Saito put in an Arm Drag then A Choke Hold Here's the ending of the match, Saito hit A flying Standing Knee, Phenomenal looking. Saito thought it'd kill to win this match, So he hit [b]3[/b] Death Valley Drivers near the end of the match, He applied A Judo Choke sleeper afterwards.. But Dragon didn't submit! After that Dragon reversed A Asiatic Spike with A dropkick! Dragon may retain the title! He tried to pick up Saito put Saito fought back, Then hit him with an Eye Gouge, Wait A second.. At the 32 Minute Mark A Fourth Death Valley Driver! Holy Crap~! 1........ 2........ 3!!!!!!!! [I][B]Winner and NEW Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion[/B][/I]: Mr Saito - C+ Match [b]Aftermath[/b] As Mr. Saito celebrated, Paul Jones came into the ring and announced the beginning of the greatest streak of all time, He said that Mr. Saito was "The Greatest Wrestler to ever grace MACW". After that he tossed down the microphone and celebrated with Mr. Saito, Saito left the ring and went to the back, Where he celebrated his victory.. As the new... Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion. [i]Up Next...[/i] Highlights of November for Saito/MACW, and A phenomenal 6-0 Streak, 5-0 in MACW.. Then some Championship Defenses! Can Mr. Saito help MACW go Global sooner then later? Only wait to find out! (I think I'll be doing this Diary for awhile, As I'm having so much fun doing it. Responses are more then welcome. Now I have to bring up A "Greatest Moments in November" post, then some things about what happened in November.. It'll be cool :))

Well, Here you go. [quote] December 1st, 2005. [U][I][B]November[/B][/I][/U] [B][U]MACW News[/U][/B] [I]Titles[/I] NWA World Heavyweight Championship Harley Race 4 Defences, 0 Title Changes Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship Mr. Saito 0 Defences Title Changes: Dory Funk Jr.(0 Defences) lost to Ricky Steamboat Ricky Steamboat(2 Defences) lost to Mr. Saito NWA World Tag Team Championships The Briscoe Brothers 1 Defence, 0 Title Changes Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Championships The Assasin and Nikita Koloff 2 Defences, Won Vacant Titles (Only Change) United States Heavyweight Championship Greg Valentine 2 Defences, 0 Title Changes [i]Great Matches[/i] This is the column for the great matches of MACW. Harley Race Defeated Ric Flair Ric Flair Defeated Wahoo McDaniel Greg Valentine Defeated Roddy Piper Terry Funk defeated Ric Flair Mr. Saito defeated Ricky Steamboat Greg Valentine Defeated Ric Flair [b][i][u]Mr. Saito News[/b][/i][/u][I] Finance[/I] Current Available Money - 102, 270 Dollars Current Lifestyle - Comfortable Purchases - I think it‘s time we all jump around in happiness… As Mr. Saito bought A Monkey Today! Hurray! [I]Move Changes[/I] Arm Breaker has been removed Reverse Fallaway Slam has been added [I] Progress[/I] USA - +5, Now 71 Canada - 40 Mexico - 40 Japan - 70 Europe - 20 Australia - 20 United Kingdom - 20 Spirit +2, Now 74 Psychology +2, Now 77 [B]What will be the Highlights for Mr. Saito heading into 1984?[/B] 1. Trying to Continue His Streak 2. Trying to stay Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion 3. Trying to Gain More Popularity[/quote]

Tuesday (Week One), December 1983 [b]Tonight..It's Showtime![/b] Mr. Saito arrived at the arena, He saw that'd he be facing...Wait for it...The Greatest "Enhancement Talent" Of all time!..Haha, He'd be facing Bugsy McGraw, In A Thirty Minute Time Limit match in hit first defence for the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship. Funny that his first challenger would be A Jobber(As the boys in the Back say it, Wrestleslang). Saito got ready for his match, Then left to the ring so he can whip some losers arse. [b]Mr. Saito(c) Vs. Bugsy McGraw 30 Minute time Limit Match for the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship[/b] Bugsy did surprisingly good, Went for A punch at the first of the match but Saito avoided it, Saito went for A Eye Gouge but Bugsy avoided it. McGraw then hit an Eye Gouge then he tried A front Facelock, But Mr. Saito slipped out. McGraw counted A Spinning Back Fist attempt with A Forearm Blow, After that he hit another Forearm Blow! McGraw but in A Top Wrist lock, Ruling the match so far. At the end of the match it went from A "I rule you" to A Saito-beating down-McGraw as McGraw is weak(Danger) and Saito is just A little hurt(Medium), McGraw countered A Salto Suplex with A Eye Gouge, Why does everybody ALWAYS use that? Anyways, McGraw hit A Bodyslam, Seated Kick, Seated Back Kick, Elbow Drop, Stomp the A FINAL Seated Back Kick. Saito slipped out of A Seated Back Flurry, Then Applied A Arm Wringer and finished McGraw with A Death Valley Driver for the three at 26: 54 [b][i]Winner:[/i][/b] Mr. Saito - C Match [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito left to the back, Leaving his mark as 6-0 in MACW, then he showed he could defend his Championship. McGraw showed him something he didn't expect..Meh. Saito won, He didn't give A rats a** if McGraw was Phenomenal. Mr. Saito packed up and left for dinner, Then to go back to the Hotel and get ready for the next show. [i]Next Up...[/i] The Streak continues! Can Saito keep this streak Alive? Can he keep his Championship reign Alive!? Keep reading to find out!

Wednesday (Week One), December 1983 [b]Another Day.. Another Match.[/b] Well, Tonight Mr. Saito finds out that he has A Match with the guy he hates! Hurray! Seriously, Mr. Saito is mad that he has to go to another great "MACW On Tour" show and face the slacker, As his Translator said he said.. He's facing Jimmy Valiant! Not only that, It's A 60 Minute Time Limit Match for the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship! He has to defend the Championship against Valiant..That sucks. [b]Jimmy Valiant Vs. Mr. Saito(c) 60 Minute Time Limit Match for the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship[/b] Saito starts the match with an Eye Gouge, then A bodyslam. He applied A Knee Bar then picked Up Valiant, Valiant slipped out of an attempted Backbreaker. Saito avoided A Back Rake. THEN Saito smacked him with A Backbreaker. Saito then applied A knee bar. "Boogie Woogie Man" blocked A Elbow drop on the knee.. Then he slipped out of A backbreaker. Valiant then killed Saito's back with A Back Rake! At the end of the match Saito applied A Arm Wringer, He went for A DVD(Death Valley Driver) but Valiant reversed it with an Eye Gouge. Saito broke the Leaping Piledriver, That was A close one! After that Saito did an ULTIMATE~! Chop FURRAY! Saito picked up Valiant and went for A DVD again.. But Valiant hit ANOTHER Eye Gouge. Valiant went to incite the crowd but Saito prevented it by rushing into him. After that Saito took advantage and hit the DVD for the 3 count at 34: 27. [b][i]Winner and STILL Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion:[/b][/i] Mr. Saito [b]Aftermath[/b] After the match Mr. Saito left to the back, Then he left the arena.. Glad that he made defence #2. [i]Next up...[/i] Saito's Title reign continues! Now he waits until Saturday, Where the next show will happen. Saito is 7-0 and still going, Can he continue the streak?! On Saturday is MACW's TV show, Will he kill another Challenger?! Will he eve get A match!? Read on to find more.

Saturday (Week One), December 1983 [b]NOTHING.. Completely NOTHING[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena hyped for A match, To find out that he wasn't on the card and the best match there was... was Alright, It was: Greg Valentine Vs. The Great Kabuki. Very interesting indeed, But after seeing that match, He saw that he had NO match at all. So he just stayed in the back and saw Greg Valentine defend his Championship against The Great Kabuki in A great match. Afterwards Mr. Saito left the arena, Unexcited for the next card, Not even A little hyped, As he seemed let down.. He really was looking forward to the TV Taping [i]Next up...[/i] Well, The streak shall go on. The next show will be tuesday..I think, Anyways. Mr. Saito is hoping to get A match then, So he can get on top of himself. Until then Saito will just.. Hang around. _____ Tuesday (Week Two), December 1983 [b]This was unexpected![/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena and looked at the card, He saw "Dusty Rhodes Vs. Mr. Saito", His eyes went wide opened in excitement to fight Dusty.. A phenomenal Superstar. Dusty is basically legendary, Can Mr. Saito continue his freaking large streak by beating him? Oh yeah, Did I mention this was for the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship!? Mr. Saito gets ready for his match, and leaves to the ring excited.. Really looking to show some good stuff here. [b]Mr. Saito(c) Vs. Dusty Rhodes Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship on the line[/b] Greatest. Match. EVER. At the end of the match it took TWO Death Valley Drivers and Mr. Saito couldn't get the pin, Then A Judo Choke Sleeper didn't put Dusty away. Dusty soon after that SMACKED Mr. Saito with A Leaping Piledriver! It was over.. As it was the third one that hit in this match... But Paul Jones took out the referee.. if not for him we'd have A new champion right there and then! Afterwards it took A lot of struggling, But when Mr. Saito hit A Wakigatame Armbar it looked over! But Dusty DIDN'T TAP! So afterwards Saito broke the Double Arm DDT, Thank god that didn't hit! He applied the Asiatic Spike and FINALLY, FINALLY Dusty Rhodes tapped for the Victory at... 51: 36.. FIFTY ONE FREAKIN' MINUTES. This match was phenomenal, Quite possibly match of the month. As they tried their hardest to win the Championship, and Mr. Saito ACTUALLY pulled it off. THAT's how strong his streak it. [I][B]Winner and STILL MACW Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion[/B][/I]: Mr. Saito - B Match [b]Aftermath[/b] After that Mr. Saito ran to his locker room with Paul Jones celebrating, He's sweating like F**king Crazy back there. Mr. Saito packed his bags and then He and Paul Jones left the arena before Dusty came back there.. He'd tell them that they cheated... Dusty would've won if it wasn't for Paul Jones! But Mr. Saito's Manager/Luck helped him win this one, Bring his Career Record to 9-0... Mr. Saito IS doing Phenomenal. (P.S.: Nikita Koloff and The Assasin have found their name, "Team Brilliance".) [i]Next up...[/i] Well, He's going to continue his streak that's for sure! 9-0.... That's Crazy! Want to know what's even better?! Mr. Saito has gained THREE overness by that one win.. Damn this is going good!

Wendesday (Week Two), December 1983 [b]ANOTHER Championship Defence[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena to see that he'll be in another Championship defence, This time against The Great Kabuki, Mr. Saito is more confident on this one, But he still has to be cautious, Since the Great Kabuki is A great Star. Mr. Saito left to his locker room to warm up his match, Seeing that it'll be A 45 Time Limit Match...To. Mr. Saito then left his locker room and went to the ring to begin his match. [b]Mr. Saito(c) Vs. The Great Kabuki - 45 Minute Time Limit Match Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship[/b] In the beginning of the match is was pretty great. Kabuki hit A back kick then an awesome European Uppercut. After that Saito slipped out of A Choke Hold, Kabuki blocked A Backbreaker, Then countered Saito's Spinning Back Fist with A Snap Mare Takedown. Kabuki hit an Elbow drop then went for another choke hold, But it was broken. Saito hit A Hammerlock Drive then went for A Turnbuckle Smash, But it was Broken. Kabuki hit A Leg Sweep Pinfall, But it only got A one count. In the end of the match, Kabuki was finishing Saito off with an Armpit Claw, But Saito didn't submit. Kabuki started to stalk Saito! He then spat Green Mist in the air! Saito ducked down and picked Kabuki up in the air... With the Green Mist flying around! Saito hit the DVD! DVD! One....Two!.....KICK OUT! KABUKI KICKED OUT OF THE DEATH VALLEY DRIVER! And Kabuki landed on his head, He's Busted wide open! This is nuts! Kabuki slipped out of Another Death Valley Driver attempt, After that Saito tried A Judo Choke Sleeper... it connects! Submission Victory at 31: 13! Kabuki raises his streak to freakin' 10-0. [i][b]Winner and STILL Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion:[/i][/b] Mr. Saito - C+ Match [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito walked to the back, Grabbed his bag and left. With the Championship still on his shoulder, A Clean win.. and A big Smile on his face. Mr. Saito left the arena.. Still the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champ AGAIN. [i]Next...[/i] Mr. Saito continues his awesome streak. Can he keep it going? 9-0 in MACW, 10-0 in his Career. Can he continue his Championship run in the process!?

Saturday (Week Two), December 1983 [b]WHOA! Just Kidding..Nothing[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena with the Championship on his shoulder, Ready for A match... Instead he got up and left after he found out that he wouldn't be wrestling tonight. He's Pissed right off.. But He'll live..Won't he? He's been off 2 TV Tapings in A Row.. That sucks! __________ Tuesday (Week Three), December 1983 [b]Eh.. A little bit.. But he can handle it[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena hoping that he could defend his title..or even get A match, He did. Actually he got more then he wanted. He's in A Four Vs. Four Match(One Fall), How Brilliant! Mr. Saito got ready for his match, then left to the ring.. So it could begin. [b]Mr. Saito, Ivan Koloff, Nikita Koloff & Dick Slater Vs. Ricky Steamboat, Jimmy Valiant, Jerry Briscoe & Jay Youngblood[/b] The match started with Mr. Saito and Jimmy Valiant(figures, Eh?). Valiant hit A Forearm blow, Front Facelock then A punch, He went for another Front Facelock but Saito slipped out. Valiant blocked A backbreaker, But then Saito his A Spinning Back Fist. Valiant slipped out of A choke hold, Then he broke out of A Hammerlock Drive attempt. In the end of that match... Saito and Steamboat were the last two... Mr. Saito hit an Elbow Drop to the Knee to Ricky Steamboat, Saito picked up Dragon from behind. Saito then hit A Spinning Back Suplex.. Saito picked him up and went for the DVD, But it was reversed into A kick to the guy, After that Steamboat went for the Sunset Flip, But Mr. Saito slipped out. Saito applied an Arm Wringer, Held it.. then pulled Ricky into A Death Valley Driver! Pinfall! 1.....2.....KICK OUT! Steamboat kicked out of the DVD! After that Saito went for another, But Saito reversed it with A Foararm Blow! Saito countered A Double Underhook Suplex with the Mandible Claw~! SUBMISSION VICTORY! Right at 45: 00. [I][B]Winners: Mr. Saito, Ivan Koloff, Nikita Koloff & Dick Slater - C Match[/B][/I] [b]Aftermath[/b] After that, Mr. Saito went to the back to 'praise' his 11-0 win/loss record, The indestructable streak. After that Mr. Saito left to get some food then to go to sleep.. Pretty pleased with his use of the amazing Mandible Claw. [i]Next...[/i] The Streak can. not. die. I mean seriously! It's 10 wins in MACW! 1 in the WWF! The MACW streak is nice and awesome, 10-0. This streak is predicted to go so long.. they're saying it'll go as long as Ric Flair still lives!

[b]Another Obvious AMAZING Match[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena to find out two things, One being that he's been put up to A "Upper Midcarder" position. Which was great news for him. The second was who he'd be facing tonight, When he heard this he almost cried.. He's facing none other then Ric Flair, Saito was shocked to hear this as he looks up to Ric Flair, and he'll get the chance to fight him..Tonight. But there's A more challenging part to that, This gets way more complicated. Ric Flair is challenging for the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship. Not only that, There's A 30 Minute Time Limit! [B]Ric Flair Vs. Mr. Saito(c) - Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship(30 Minute Time Limit)[/B] This match is so frustrating that I didn't even re-watch it to get it right, Well, It started off with Saito overruling the match, Clearly beating down Ric Flair, Ric Flair seemed A goner in Mid-match Chaos as Mr. Saito hit the DVD, Busted Flair open then Flair began to bleed. Near the end of the match(22:00), There was A lot of back and fourth brawling, The streak had to end soon, and it did.. When Flair won the match.. Wait A second though, Ric Flair didn't win by Submission/Pin, He won by Disqualification, Right after Mr. Saito threw powder into Ric Flairs eyes! After that some more referees came out, Then the referees fought over the decision, But soon.. They declared that Ric Flair WAS the winner, But Mr. Saito keeps his championship [b][i]Winner:[/b][/i] Ric Flair [b][i]Still Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion[/b][/i]: Mr. Saito [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito went to the back, Pissed at that damned referee for disqualifying him. He got over it A few hours later, But then he thought to himself.. "That was A 11-0 Streak I had going there". Mr. Saito just grabbed his bag and left the arena, With the Championship STILL on his waist, But with the guilt of having to cheat to [i]Lose[/i] then almost losing his Championship. [i]Next Up[/i] With the streak over, Mr. Saito is going to just look after his amazing Title Reign, He hopes this one can go on for many months, Saito is glad that he's an Upper Midcarder, Can he go for bigger titles later in his career? Just read on to find out.

Saturday (Week Three), December 2005 [b]Supremacy?[/b] Well, There's news today, Mr. Saito formed A new Tag Team with Greg Valentine, "Team Supremacy". It'll be A Semi-Active team that will be...Teaming tonight, Mr. Saito was happy with this tag team, As he looks up to Greg Valentine, They're both Champions and they both are huge Monsters. Mr. Saito got ready for his match, Team Supremacy(Greg Valentine & Mr. Saito) Vs. Dusty Rhodes & The Great Kabuki, In Saito's first Main Event Match he can remember. Mr. Saito then left his locker room and went to the ring, Where his match would begin. [b]Team Supremacy(Mr. Saito & Greg Valentine) Vs. Dusty Rhodes & The Great Kabuki[/b] Mr. Saito meets the American Dream again, As they go face to face, Out of no where Dusty puts Saito in A Side Headlock! But Saito slips out and tags in Valentine quickly. Valentine puts in A Top Wrist Lock, Then A Rear Amateur Takedown.. Followed by TWO Posing Elbow Drops. Dusty was going to get hit by another, But he moved quickly. Dusty then applied A Rear Chinlock In the end of the match, Mr. Saito tagged in Greg Valentine, For Valentine to finish off Dusty Rhodes after A Great Saito/Dusty encounter. Dusty Blocked A Backbreaker, But got into A Side Headlock, Dusty broke A Figure 4 Leg Lock after that, Dusty hit A Dropkick(He can do one?!) Then applied Body Scissors, After that A Rear Chinlock was applied on the Hammer. Dusty hit an Elbow drop on the knee, And it looks like it's going to be finished soon. Valentine stops Dusty from tagging Kabuki in, Then hit A Backbreaker! Greg Valentine then went for the Figure Four Leg Lock! It connects! Dusty's locked in but he won't tap out! We're at 55:23 and Dusty Rhodes won't give in! Dusty Rhodes keeps fighting for the match, But it isn't enough as Dusty taps at 56:03. Great Match! [I][B]Winners[/B][/I]: Team Supremacy [b]Aftermath[/b] Greg Valentine and Mr. Saito went to the back, With Valentine patting Mr. Saito's back as A "Job Well Done". They both did Good, Really good. They got the win on their debut, Anyways. Mr. Saito leaves Valentine, Goes into his locker room and gets his stuff, After that he left the arena, With yet another win. [i]Next Up[/i] Will the Semi-Regular team Tag More Often? Will Valentine & Saito keep their Championship Reigns going? More Importantly will Mr. Saito EVER lose by Submission/Pinfall? Just wait to find out!

Tuesday (Week Four), December 1983 [B]Tag Team Action[/B] Tonight, Mr. Saito went to the arena to find out that he'll need to make two pins tonight, As He and Assasin will Face Ricky Steamboat and Manny Fernandez in A Elimination Tag Team Match-up. Mr. Saito got ready for his match, Wanting to make BOTH Pinfalls.. With Random thoughts going through his head on how "he" should win, He got up, and left to the ring. [b]Manny Fernandez and Ricky Steamboat Vs. Mr. Saito and The Assasin Elimination Tag Team Rules[/b] Today Mr. Saito made A "Phenomenal" Story. He and Steamboat started off the match, He applied an Arm Wringer, Then hit with A Snap Kick. After that Ricky Steamboat slipped out of AKneebar, Then went for A Legsweep Kick, But it was avoided. Saito then hit A Backbreaker, Soon after that he applied A Choke Hold, The referee pulled him off and told him it was illegal, But he went down and did it again. Later in the match it was Mr. Saito Vs. Ricky Steamboat again, With Mr. Saito NOT TAGGING OUT YET. He was very hurt(Danger) and Exhausted. But out of Nowhere he hit the DVD on Ricky Steamboat for the three! After that Manny countered an Arm Wringer with an Eye Gouge, Saito broke the Leaping Piledriver..That was close, Soon after that Saito applied ANOTHER Arm Wringer, and went for A Death Valley Driver. THAT was countered by an Eye Gouge to! Saito slipped out of the Hammerlock Drive, Then Applied ANOTHER Arm wringer and went for ANOTHER DVD, But it was Reversed with A kick to the Gut. Manny hit A Backbreaker Turnbuckle Smash, He then picked up Saito.. But he fell down because of Blood Loss, Manny blocked A DVD, But then Saito applied ANOTHER Arm Wringer, Manny Blocked Another Arm Wringer.. He had to, His arm is dieing! Saito hit an Arm Wringer Smash then A Death Valley Driver for the One..... Two..... Three! at 37:56, SAITO DIDN'T TAG OUT ONCE! HOLY CRAP! [b][i]Winners:[/b][/i] Mr. Saito and The Assasin - C+ Match [b]Aftermath[/b] With Mr. Saito finally getting all his anger out, The Assasin just stood in the corner watching Mr. Saito demolish these guys in A "Handicapped Match", Even when Saito was locked in the Figure Four in the Mid-Match he didn't tag out.. Does that prove he's A monster? Or just an Attention Whore? Mr. Saito leaves the ring, Then leaves to the back. He goes into his locker room, Grabs his bag and leaves the arena. [i]Next up[/i] More Dominating with Mr. Saito! Mr. Saito has been doing really good, It's predicted that he'll be World Champion Sooner then later! Read on to find out how high Mr. Saito can Fly.

Wednesday (Week Four), December 1983 [b]Hurray![/b] After A Phenomenal Monster-Act Tag Team Match, Mr. Saito went to the arena.. Worn out, To find out that after that great performance.. He gets the night off! Mr. Saito would normally be mad, But after that.. He's Glad! Mr. Saito relaxes in his Locker Room, and watches Harley Race Defend his NWA Heavyweight Championship against Jack Briscoe. After that Mr. Saito grabbed his bags and left the arena, Feeling much better that he gets to relax to Saturday, The show that will be the LAST show of 1983. [i]Next up...[/i] Mr. Saito's Saturday Night Hope! Saito hopes he'll be booked Saturday so he can win on the "Last Show of the Year". It's going to be phenomenal! So Keep reading, and don't miss it!

Saturday (Week Four), December 1983 [b]Main Eventing the Way To 84'[/b] Not only did Mr. Saito find out that he'd be in the Main Event, He found out that there were New Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Champions like...Two weeks back. Surprise Surprise! The Great Kabuki and [b]Jimmy Valiant[/b] won the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Championships, Which pretty much pissed Saito off as Valiant stole the titles from his good friend.. So, Not only did he find out that "Raw Power" are the New Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Champions(Jimmy Valiant and The Great Kabuki), He found out that he'll be Main Eventing AGAINST them! He and, Assasin. Will be facing Raw Power for the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Championships.. Hm... Can you say.. Hopefully New Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Championships?! P.S. There's A 45 Minute Time Limit. [b]Mr. Saito and The Assasin Vs. Raw Power(c)(Jimmy Valiant & The Great Kabuki) 45 Minute Time Limit Match for the Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Championships[/b] Well, This was Weird... The Assasin started the match with an Arm Wringer, and then started to kill Valiant, But in the end, It was Valiant and Mr. Saito, Valiant hit A roll up, And Mr. Saito kicked out.. Then the referee counted three.. And Valiant was awarded the winner, Mr. Saito stood up in disbelief, As he just got pinned.. Losing the match and giving Raw Power another Defence. (It came up and said "Do you want to use Fighting Spirit to Kick Out?" and I said No, It said "He Broke out Blah blah", Then A box came up and it was "???" Yes or No, I clicked Yes and it counted Three... Weird.) [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito went to the back, Mad at that stupid referee, He just got his first Pinfall Lost, That sucked for him... But he'll live, It's the New Year, A New Era is ahead of us.. A New Wrestling World is in the future. [i]Next...[/i] Mr. Saito now has A 13-2 Record I think, Next up we have the Month of December, What's in store for 1984 and more exciting news! Will that damned referee be fired!? Only wait, To Find out!

Well, Here ya' go. [quote][CENTER][I][B]December[/B][/I] [b]MACW[/b] [i]Champions[/i] NWA Heavyweight Championship Harley Race 7 Defences, 0 Title Changes Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship Mr. Saito 4 Defences, 0 Title Changes(This Month) Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Championships Raw Power 2 Defences, 1 Title Change(Nikita Koloff & The Assasin were Former Champions) NWA Tag Team Championships The Briscoe Brothers 3 Defences, 0 Title Changes United States Heavyweight Greg Valentine 5 Defences, 0 Title Changes [i]Greatest Matches[/i] Harley Race Defeated Terry Funk Greg Valentine Defeated The Great Kabuki Mr. Saito Defeated Dusty Rhodes Harley Race Defeated Wahoo McDaniel Greg Valentine Defeated Ric Flair Wahoo McDaniel Defeated Ric Flair Roddy Piper Defeated The Assasin [b]Mr. Saito[/b] [i]General[/i] Mr. Saito ranked #259 this Year Mr. Saito was apart of the Screwjob at that last match of 83'(In MACW) Mr. Saito DID NOT have to pay Taxes Mr. Saito ended his "December Record" 7-2. [i]Finace[/i] Mr. Saito has 100, 540$ Mr. Saito lost 1, 000 Dollars on the Monkey This Month Saito still has the Comfortable Life Style Mr. Saito opened A new Hotel(Large). [i]Move Changes[/i] There were NO MOVE CHANGES this Month. [i]Progress[/i] [U]Overness[/U] USA - +9 Canada - +0 Mexico - +0 Japan - +0 [u]Skills[/u] Spirit - 74(+2) Power - 66(+0) Technique - 67(+1) Speed - 36(+2) Psychology - 84(+9) Stamina - 80(+1) Toughness - 91(+0) Charisma - 73(+1) Microphone - 47(+1) Safety - 81(+1) Looks - 77(+0) Respect - 57(+1) [i]Goals for 1984[/i] 1. To Become A Main Eventer 2. To Win the NWA Heavyweight Championship 3. To do A Great Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship Streak[/CENTER] [/quote]

Tuesday (Week One), January 1984 [b]Let's see the card[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena, He looked at the card and saw he wasn't on it, Mr. Saito went to his locker room to blow off some steam, He wanted to kill that damned referee. He saw Nick Patrick in the back, Maybe beat him down.. Saito doesn't remember the referee so he wouldn't take any guesses Mr. Saito just relaxed in his room, No match at all.... Getting ready for tomorrow, That'd be when he might have A match. [i]Next up...[/i] Tomorrow, Wednesday. To see if Mr. Saito has A match, So keep reading and find out if Saito gets A match! ______ Wednesday (Week One), January 1984 [b]Uh..Where's Saito's match?[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena, Now ready to wrestle.. As he got over the referee incident, Then he went to see that damned card. He found out that he had no match, But the card was half decent, So he went to his locker room, and started to watch. Mr. Saito was so bored during this time. As some of the wrestling bored him. But he loved to see Terry Funk defeat Dusty Rhodes in the Main Event [i]Next up...[/i] Will Mr. Saito get A match?! He's your Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion MACW! Wake up and book em'! But will Saito get booked? Read on to find out!

Saturday (Week One), January 1984 [b]Wow.. A Match![/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena to find out he'll be facing Rufus R. Jones, Shockingly, He laughs at this, As Rufus is only A lower Midcarder. Mr. Saito smiles, and gets ready for his match.. He knows he has some friends that'll back him up. He finds out that he'll be defending his Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship, Mr. Saito leaves to the ring as Rufus R. Jones is getting ready, To. [b]Mr. Saito(c) Vs. Rufus R. Jones Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship on the Line[/b] If A surprise, Nikita Koloff comes down and Runs Rufus R. Jones with A car! Holy crap! What the hell was that?! This is one of THE MOST shocking moments in History! Is Jones Dead?! Rufus is laying outside, Out cold! Mr. Saito leaves the ring and goes outside.. Where Jones is, As the bell rings.. Saito rolls Rufus back into the ring and pins him! 1....2... KICKOUT! WHAT THE F***! RUFUS KICKED OUT OF A CAR ACCIDENT! THIS IS AMAZING! Rufus countered A DVD with A foararm blow, Rufus applied A front facelock, Then went for A dropkick, But it was avoided! Saito applied an Arm Wringer, Rufus countered A Death Valley Driver with A Forearm Blow, Then Rufus went for A punch, But it was avoided by A much quicker Saito.. Saito smacked him with an Eye Gouge, Then hit A Death Valley Driver, Busting Rufus open and getting the easy 1....2.....3 for the win, In TWO MINUTES. [b][i]Winner and Still Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion[/b][/i]: Mr. Saito - D Match [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito left the ring with A smile, He won in TWO MINUTES. That's crazy, Two freakin' Minutes, Thank god for Nikita Koloff, His good, Good friend. After that Mr. Saito watched Ric Flair beat Terry Funk, Then grabbed his bags and left the arena on his feet, Unlike Rufus, Who had to leave on A Stretcher. [i]Next up...[/i] Friends get you everywhere! Will Saito make more friends? Will Saito dominate someone else in 2 Minutes? Could he of done that without the car? Only read on to find out!

Tuesday (Week Two), January 1984 [b]MACW On Tour![/b] Mr. Saito went to the show, to find out two things. One, That the WWF have crowned A New Intercontinental Champion, Ted DiBiase is their new Champion, What A shock eh? Two, He'd be in A Four Vs. Four Match Tonight. Mr. Saito is wanting to go under A new name sooner then later, He wants to go by Masa Saito..Maybe. He's thinking about it, Hopefully he'll give us an answer sooner then later. Saito gets ready for his match, Then he turns into shock, As Vince McMahon came over and told him that there'd be A 45 Minute Time Limit. Saito goes to the ring, and the match begins. [b]Mr. Saito, Ricky Steamboat, Jerry Briscoe & Dory Funk Jr. Vs. Ted Arcidi, Randy Mulkey, Angelo Mosca Jr. & Ivan Koloff 45 Minute Time Limit[/b] Arcidi starts off putting Ricky Steamboat into A Side Headlock, Ricky slipped out of A knee pull then went right to offense, As he hit A dropkick. After that Steamboat went for Head Scissors, But they were broken. Dragon slipped out of A side headlock, and then he went for A dropkick, But it was avoided. Steamboat stopped Arcidi from tagging out. In the end of the match, It's Steamboat and Mosca. Mosca Avoided A standing splash, Then picked up Steamboat, Climbed to the top and hit A double Axe Handle, Mosca then hit A High Cross Body. Mosca then got A near fall. Mosca climbed the top rope again and went for A Flying Body Press, But it was avoided! Mosca countered A Sustained Suplex with A Punch, Then Mosca hit A Leaping Piledriver! Oh No! 1......2.................... 3! Mr. Saito's team lose at 20: 21, Damn it! [i][b]Winners:[/b][/i] Ted Arcidi, Randy Mulkey, Angelo Mosca Jr. & Ivan Koloff [B]Aftermath[/B] Mr. Saito left everyone else in the ring and stormed to the back, Pissed that his team lost the match. Mr. Saito went into his locker room, Grabbed his bags and stormed out of the building. He didn't even watch Wahoo McDaniel beat Roddy Piper! [i]Next up...[/i] More MACW. More Matches. More Wrestling. Will Saito make any more Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship defences in January!? Wait and find out!

Wednesday (Week Two), January 1984 [b]MACW on Tour[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena and found out that he'd be in the Pre-Main Event, Hurray! Mr. Saito then got ready for his match, He and Dick Slater will face Dusty Rhodes and Roddy Piper. Saito can't wait for this one! Mr. Saito left his locker room and went for the ring, As the fans in the audience are excited to see this match! [b]Mr. Saito & Dick Slater Vs. Dusty Rhodes & Roddy Piper[/b] Dusty & Slater started the match, Dusty hit an Arm Drag then A Rear Chinlock, Slater Slipped out of an Elbow Drop on the knee, Dusty blocked A backbreaker. But then Slater hit A Forearm to the Gut. Slater then hit an Arm Wringer Smash. Dusty avoided A rope rake, That was A close one! In the end Roddy Piper stopped Mr. Saito tagging in Slater, Saito slipped out of A Twisting Neckbreaker then hit A Arm Wringer Smash. Piper countered A DVD with an Eye Gouge. After that Paul Jones distracts Piper! Letting Saito tag in Dick Slater. Slater hit A Jab Punch Flurry... Oh here it comes! BOSTON CRAB! SUBMISSION VICTORY AT 34: 04! [B][I]Winners[/I][/B]: Mr. Saito and Dick Slater [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito left to the back with Dick Slater, With the win. Mr. Saito was happy that he could get the win and going over with the fans(+2). Mr. Saito went into his locker room, Watched Flair Vs. McDaniel.. Then left the arena. Happy with the win he just gained. [i]Next up...[/i] Mr. Saito at the Television Taping, This Saturday. Hopefully Saito will get A match. Will he?! Read on to find out!

(This is my last udpate for today..Maybe.) Saturday (Week Two), January 1984 [b]Another Steamboat Match[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena To find out that'd he be facing Ricky Steamboat, To defend his Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship. Mr. Saito was excited that he got another Title defence! Mr. Saito got ready for the match then went to the ring, To fight Ricky Steamboat [b]Ricky Steamboat Vs. Mr. Saito(c) Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship on the Line[/b] Steamboat got hit with A Side Kick in the first of the match, But then he slipped out of A Choke Hold. Steamboat hit A legsweep Kick. Then he went for the Hamstring Pull, But it was blocked! Steamboat hit A dropkick. Then went for another Hamstring Pull, But it was reversed! Steamboat the applied an Arm Wringer. Saito avoided A forearm blow. Saito then hit A Hammerlock.. Then A Backbreaker! Steamboat hit A Sunset Flip, But only got A Two Count. Saito slipped out of an Arm Wringer Smash. But then Steamboat broke A Judo Choke Sleeper! After that Ricky hit an Arm Wringer Takedown. Steamboat applied A Single Legged Crab, Then picked up Saito. Saito slipped out of A Double Underhook Suplex! Wait! SAITO SUPLEX! 1.....2.....3! Saito defends his title at 28: 07. [b][i]Winner[/b][/i]: Mr. Saito [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito left to the back, With the Championship on his shoulder and A smile on his face, He went into his locker room, Grabbed his bag.. then left the arena in satisfaction. Mr. Saito is ready for Tuesday, Where MACW on Tour will take place. [i]Next up...[/i] Saito on MACW on Tour, Maybe another defence? How well is Saito's Suplex working out? It just got him one win, Could it get him another? Read on to find out!

Archived