Mr. Saito: "King" Saito.

Tuesday (Week Three), January 1984 [b]The Biggest match of Masa Saito's Career![/b] Holy F*ck, Mr. Saito fell to the floor with A smile when he saw the card, There's A few tricks to it, But he'd be facing Harley Race tonight. It'll be A Non-Tit----.. Actually. It'll be A FREAKIN' NWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH! Not only that, They like to challenge Mr. Saito, As they put A 30 Minute Time Limit on the match. So this might not be A great match, But it'll be A match Saito will remember! A NWA Heavyweight title match! WHO EXPECTED THAT?! [b]Mr. Saito Vs. Harley Race(c) NWA Heavyweight Championship[/b] It's A match you know Mr. Saito can't win, In quite possibly the match of the Month. Mr. Saito gave it his all, Hitting one Death Valley Driver to bust Harley Open, Two Count. Then he hit another RIGHT after that, Two Count. Then he locked in A Asiatic Spike, Harley Race wouldn't give in! So it's near the end of the match, 28: 00. A Phenomenal Match, With Saito kicking out of the Leaping Piledriver. Anyways, Mr. Saito tried everything he had to hit one last Death Valley Driver, and he did! He hit the Death Valley Driver! But right before he could pin... The time limit struck. A Shocking turn of events happened as Mr. Saito went on his knees and cried in disbelief, He could've been the NWA Champion! But wait A second... It's going to Three Judges?! YES! It's GOING TO THREE JUDGES! After A few moments of sweating and intense stairdowns, The Judges made A decision. The first Judge said... Mr. Saito! The Second Judge said... MR. SAITO! The Third Judge said Saito to but who cares! MR. SAITO HAS WON THE NWA CHAMPIONSHIP! Mr. Saito grabbed his belt, went on his knees and stared at it, He then began to cry onto the belt in A celebration ceremony! Mr. Saito is now the Holder of Two Heavyweight Championships, He is the Mid-Atlantic Champion, and more importantly... HE IS THE NEW NWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! [b][i]Winner and NEW NWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Mr. Saito![/b][/i] [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito left the ring soon after, celebrating with Paul Jones still.. As Fans showed their respect and clapped to Harley Race's reign of Champion. Mr. Saito went to the back, Quickly grabbed his bag and left to celebrate some more with his Heavyweight Championship! (P.S. That wasn't the only Championship holder change, Ric Flair beat Greg Valentine for the U.S. Heavyweight title in the Pre-Main Event) [i]Next up..[/i] More Saito of course! This time Mr. NWA Champion Saito! Mr. Saito is going to continue both reigns, With Goal #2 Completed for 1984! Mr. Saito is excited to defend his Championship. Read on to find out how long he can keep it!

Wednesday (Week Three), January 1984 [b]Champions Night Off[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena, to find out that he was given the night off. So he could realise the accomplishment he just made.. And to celebrate some more. NWA is glad to have Mr. Saito as their Heavyweight Champion, and they think that he'll do A great job. MACW is going great for everyone, Rising up as A great challenge to the WWF, and there's always something new in MACW The "Thought on the Block" is that MACW will pass WWF Sooner then later, Well, lets see! Mr. Saito left for the show, Not even watching A little.. As he sat down at his Hotel and stared at his NWA Championship.. In Great Pride. (In Other news, Sgt. Slaughter has won the AWA Heavyweight Championship,) [i]Next up..[/i] Will Mr. Saito be on the Television Tapings? Will he come to the ring with the NWA Heavyweight Championship to show off to the crowd at home? Read on to find out!

Saturday (Week Three), January 1984 [b]Four Vs. Four - Television Tapings[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena to find out that he wouldn't be in singles action, He'd be in A Four Vs. Four match. He, Angelo Mosca, Ricky Steamboat & Jay Youngblood will face Nikita Koloff, Bugsy McGraw, Manny Fernandez & Angelo Mosca Jr. Mr. Saito gets ready for his match, Then goes out for the first time with his NWA Heavyweight Championship. [B]Mr. Saito, Angelo Mosca, Ricky Steamboat & Jay Youngblood VS Nikita Koloff, Bugsy McGraw, Manny Fernandez & Angelo Mosca Jr.[/B] The match started with Nikita Koloff and Jay Youngblood, Nikita applied A front facelock. and then he went for A headbutt, But Youngblood avoided it. After that Youngblood hit A dropkick, He hit A Leg Drop after that. Youngblood went for another Leg Drop, But it was avoided. Nikita then applied A front facelock. Then he climbed the top rope, jumped off and hit A Axe Handle. In the end of the match, McGraw was facing Mr. Saito, Saito Chokes McGraw, But the referee pulls him off. He pushes away the referee and starts choking him again, He repeats this THREE times, Holy crap! McGraw looks like he's knocked out cold! Saito picked up McGraw and hit him with A Eye gouge, Then he hit the Death Valley Driver for the Three. [b][i]Winners:[/b][/i] Mr. Saito, Angelo Mosca, Ricky Steamboat & Jay Youngblood [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito left to the back with his NWA Heavyweight Championship, Grabbed his bag and left the arena, ready for Tuesday.. Where he would hope that he'd have A match on "MACW on Tour". [i]Next up..[/i] Tuesday's MACW on Tour show, Mr. Saito can't wait for it!

Tuesday (Week Four), January 1984 [b]Team Supremacy - II[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena to find out that he and Greg Valentine will be teaming up again for tonight as "Team Supremacy"(Of Course), They'll be facing Jerry Briscoe and Dusty Rhodes in A Normal Tag Team Match Mr. Saito got ready for his match, Put his NWA Championship over his shoulder and left for the ring. [b]Team Supremacy Vs. Dusty Rhodes & Jerry Briscoe[/b] The match started with Dusty Rhodes and Greg "The Hammer" Valentine. Valentine applied an Arm Wringer. Then he hit FOUR Forearm Blows in A row. After that Valentine hit A suplex, Greg Valentine stood up and then went for A Posing Elbow Drop, But it was avoided. In the end it's Dusty Rhodes Vs. Mr. Saito, Great long-lasted feud here between these two, It seems that they'll never stop hating each other. Anywyas, Dusty hits A Side Headlock, Then Saito avoids A Bionic Elbow Flurry, That was A close one! Dusty countered A Death Valley Driver with A punch, But then Mr. Saito countered A "Dipsy Doo Punch Combo" with A Death Valley Driver out of no where! Dusty is busted open! 1.....2.....3! [I] [B]Winners[/B][/I]: Team Supremacy [b]Aftermath[/b] After the match Mr. Saito and Greg Valentine celebrated, As Greg Valentine and Jerry Briscoe left to the back, After the celebration, Mr. Saito left to the backstage, Then grabbed his bags, and then left the arena. satisfied that he won his match [I]Next up....[/I] Mr. Saito's Heavyweight Championship run continues, Will Team Supremacy Team sooner then later? Will Saito have A match tomorrow? Only read to find out!

Wednesday (Week Four), January 1984 [b]Team Supremacy - III - MACW On Tour[/b] Mr. Saito gets to the ring to see he'll be in another "Dream" match. In another Main Event match, To. With his successful team.. Team Supremacy Team Supremacy will be facing Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair, That's phenomenal! If Greg Valentine & Mr. Saito win.. Saito might actually become A 'Main Eventer'! Oh yeah, Here's some news that pisses MACW the F*CK off. Harley Race signed A deal with AWA, A WRITTEN DEAL. He will no longer be in the MACW.. Harley's A faggot who can't take A loss.. After he losses the title he just leaves! Mr. Saito went over to that *******, He insulted him.. Then Harley told him to watch his mouth, Then Mr. Saito knew enough english to say "Come on, Yo now I destro yo in A fight". Well.. The english was half decent. Harley Race understood it. As the two fought.. There was no clear "Winner", As they were seperated by other wrestlers. Mr. Saito went back to his locker room, Where he got ready for his match, Then he leaves to the ring when he's ready.. For A hell of A match. [b]Team Supremacy Vs. Ric Flair & Dusty Rhodes[/b] Right when Mr. Saito gets to the ring, Jerry Briscoe comes down and puts Saito through A table! Starting off their feud, That is.. Mr. Saito is pretty hurt over the attack.. But it's nothing he can't shake off. Greg Valentine avoided A Jab Punch in the first of the match, But then Dusty avoided A backbreaker. Dusty countered A Eye Gouge attempt with A punch, Dusty locks in A Side Headlock...WOW! Dusty tries and picks up Greg, But Greg fights Dusty.. Greg Valentine hit A Forearm Blow. Then Greg Valentine did A Top Wristlock! In the end, It's Ric Flair and Mr. Saito, Ric Flair Verbally insults Mr. Saito, Then the Dirtiest Player in the Game hit A Brass Knuckles Punch! NO! Saito is busted open! 1....2.... KICK OUT! Mr. Saito kicked out of A Brass Knuckles Punch! Ric Flair goes for another, But Oh No! Mr. Saito counters it with A Death Valley Driver out of no where! What A counter! 1....2......3! Team Supremacy have done it again! This time in [b]61 Minutes![/b] [b][i]Winners:[/b][/i] Team Supremacy [b]Aftermath[/b] After the match Mr. Saito left to the back with both of his Championships on his shoulder, He goes into his locker room..Grabs his bag and tells himself he's closer to A Main Eventer spot. He then smiles as he looked back at the Race Fight, Mr. Saito then left the arena, With Both Championships on his shoulders. [i]Next up[/i] More Saito/Team Supremacy of course. Maybe more Hatred Relationships! I mean we have Jimmy Valiant AND Harley Race! What A great little thing we have there; Hating A Tag Team Champion and Hating the Former NWA Heavyweight Champion.. What will happen next? Read On To Find out!

Saturday (Week Four), January 1984 [b]Nothing[/b] After the fight with Harley Race, The NWA are pretty angry at Mr. Saito for doing that, MACW officials say that Harley Race is leaving us for AWA. But it's his career choice, Not Saito's. Mr. Saito saw Harley Race in the back.. I mean..You'd just HAVE to walk up to him, Mr. Saito said "Yo.. Ol.. Slum". That just made me break out laughing when I heard that, Saito's speaking english! Dusty Rhodes stormed off.. As Mr. Saito just stood there and looked at Harley Race leave. After that, Mr. Saito checked up on the card and he isn't booked.. Well.. So much for the last show of January. Mr. Saito went into his Locker Room, Grabbed his bags and stormed out after Harley Race... There's some big troubles in that MACW Locker Room! [i]Next up...[/i] More on Saito/Race! Will Harley even be at the arena Tuesday? Oh and next up we he The Month of January! Read on to see more of Mr. Saito!

Here ya' go. [quote][B][CENTER]January[/CENTER][/B] [U]General[/U] Japan News: All Japan Pro Wrestling has took A leap over New Japan, As they rise to A National Level! Bob Backlund has signed to AJPW(Verbal) Stan Hansen has signed to AJPW(Verbal) AJPW signed Tito Santana(Verbal) Tiger Chung Lee has signed to NJPW(Verbal) Stan Hasnen signed to NJPW(Verbal) USA News: Hulk Hogan signed to WWF(Written) WWF signed Mr. T(Verbal) AWA signed Mr. T(Verbal) Bruiser Brody leaves AWA WCCW Signed Jules Strongbow Canada News: Stampede Wrestling FIRED DYNAMITE KID! Gama Singh and Chris Benoit were also Fired Coco Somoa was hired by MLW Mexico News: No Big News for Mexico. [u]MACW[/u] [i]Champions[/i] NWA Heavyweight Championship Mr. Saito 0 Defences, 1 Title Change(Won off Harley Race) Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship Mr. Saito 6 Defences, 0 Title Changes U.S. Heavyweight Championship Ric Flair 1 Defence, 1 Title Change(Won off Greg Valentine) NWA Tag Team Championships The Briscoe Brothers 3 Defences, 0 Title Changes Mid-Atlantic U.S. Tag Team Championships Raw Power 3 Title Defences, 0 Title Changes [i]Greatest Matches[/i] Harley Race defeated Wahoo McDaniel Terry Funk defeated Dusty Rhodes Ric Flair defeated Terry Funk Wahoo McDaniel defeated Roddy Piper Mr. Saito defeated Harley Race Ric Flair defeated Greg Valentine Wahoo McDaniel defeated Dusty Rhodes Team Supremacy defeated Dusty Rhodes & Ric Flair [u]Mr. Saito[/u] [i]General[/i] Mr. Saito won the NWA Heavyweight Championship Mr. Saito got A New Hatred Relationship, With Harley Race Mr. Saito seems to be trying to gain weight, So he can become A Heavyweight. [I]Finance[/I] The Large Hotel gained 8, 412 Dollars The Monkey lost 1, 000 Dollars Mr. Saito has 67, 222$ Saito is still in the comfortable style [I]Move Changes[/I] Death Valley Driver has been removed Saito Driver has been added(Death Valley Driver -Improved- and -Trademarked-) [i]Progress[/i] Overness USA - 81 - +15 Canada - 40 - +0 Mexico - 40 - +0 Japan - 70 - +0 Skills Spirit - 79(+7) Power - 66(+0) Technique - 68(+2) Speed - 39(+5) Psychology - 91(+16) Stamina - 80(+1) Toughness - 92(+1) Charisma - 74(+2) Microphone - 49(+3) Safety - 83(+3) Looks - 77(+0) Respect - 58(+2)[/quote]

Tuesday (Week One), February 1984 [b]Even MACW can Celebrate over this one![/b] Well, Last night on WWF In Your Neighborhood.. The fans were shocked, Instead of Bob Backlund making ANOTHER WWE Championship defence, He lost it to A guy almost everybody loves! Jesse Ventura! Ventura is said that he's very graceful that he could accomplish this.. Anyways! Mr. Saito got to the arena and found out that he'd be having A match with..*Drumroll*... NOBODY! Mr. Saito was pissed over this, But what could he do? Mr. Saito sat in his locker room, and watched Roddy Piper pin Jack Brisco in the Main Event, Hurray... Mr. Saito grabbed his bags and left the arena after that.. Not even caring A bit on how the other matches turned out. [i]Next up...[/i] Will the NWA Champion ever get A match?! A Singles match? Please! Mr. Saito wants to defend his championship, It's just like he can't though.. For some strange reason. Will he get A title defence tomorrow? Keep reading to find out!

Wednesday (Week One), February 1984 [b]Saito doesn't even care about it..[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena to find out he'd be defending his Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship; against The Great Kabuki. But the thing is, Mr. Saito just carries the belt around like it's nothing.. He doesn't really care for it anymore.. He wishes he'd just throw it on the ground, But to respect the NWA, He'll defend it.. Or purposely lose it. Mr. Saito gets ready for his match.. and grabs his Mid-Atlantic Championship.. He then drags it on the ground until he reaches the door of his locker room, He puts it on his shoulder, Leaves his locker room and goes out to defend his Championship.. [b]Mr. Saito(c) Vs. The Great Kabuki Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Championship[/b] Mr. Saito was so "off" today, He put Kabuki in A Arm Wringer position and kept smashing it. Once, Twice, Three times! Four Times! FIVE TIMES! Si- No! Kabuki slipped out of the Arm Wringer position and held his arm for A second, Kabuki applied A Hammerlock. Then whipped Saito into the ropes, He went for A Knife Edge Chop, But Mr. Saito avoided it. Kabuki blocked A backbreaker, But got hit with A Single leg trip after that.. Then got put into A Choke Hold. In the end of the match: Saito blocked the Kahata Jime Judo Choke, Then Kabuki picked up Saito.. and whipped him into the corner! Kabuki hit A Corner Triple Kick! It looks like it's over for Mr. Saito! Kabuki picked up Mr. Saito by "behind", Then---- Wait A second! JUDO CHOKE SLEEPER! Mr. Saito is passing out! Mr. Saito tries and fights it, But every time he tries to he ends up in the same position, He slowly goes out cold, As the referee counts him out! Once, Twice.... THREE TIMES! The Great Kabuki has knocked out Mr. Saito! [I][b]Winner and New Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion:[/b][/I] The Great Kabuki [b]Aftermath[/b] After Mr. Saito regained feeling, He stood up, Grabbed his NWA Heavyweight Championship and walked to the back, When he reached the back.. He put A smile on his face, Like he wanted to lose it for some strange reason.. It looks like Saito didn't like A lower-card title.. and he wanted to respect the NWA, So he lost it fairly. Now Mr. Saito is going to focus on his NWA Heavyweight Title reign, Mr. Saito went into his locker room, Grabbed his bags and left the building, As he heard celebrations in The Great Kabuki's Locker room. [i]Next up..[/i] Focusing on the NWA Heavyweight Title reign! Saito outgrown the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title so he decided to lose it, Or did he lose like..not on purpose? Who knows! Read on to find out what's in store for Mr. Saito!

Saturday (Week One), February 1984 [b]Nothing for the NWA Champion.. AGAIN?![/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena to find out that he wouldn't be booked again, God Damn It! He's your freaking Heavyweight Champion! He got more matches without the Championship! Mr. Saito is thinking of all his other choices.. AJPW.. WWF.. NJPW.. But quickly Mr. Saito snaps out of it, He's their Champion.. He's their Main Star..Right? After he thought of that, He started thinking of why he wasn't booked in MACW lately, Is it because of the Harley Race fight? He doesn't even know.. Mr. Saito grabbed his bags and left the arena after the show, Still with thoughts in his head.. But he denies every idea coming into his head. [i]Next up..[/i] Mr. Saito's Championship reign! Will Saito even get booked next time? Read on to find out!

Tuesday (Week Two), February 1984 [b]This is just getting Pathetic![/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena to find out that he wouldn't be in A match.. Well, That sure made his day, Didn't it?! Mr. Saito is now pissed off with MACW, Harley Race got booked all the time! He beat Harley Race, Why shouldn't HE be booked all the time?! Mr. Saito, still carrying his bags.. Saw the card then left the building.. Pissed straight off that their NWA Champion isn't even booked.. For like.. The 5th Time? [i]Next up..[/i] Is more hope, Mr. Saito hopes that he can be booked.. Will he? Keep reading to find out! ________ Wednesday (Week Two), February 1984 [b]Oh god, THIS is now horrible[/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena then stormed out, Seeing the card again.. HE WASN'T BOOKED! HOLY CRAP! ARE THE PROMOTERS STUPID?! Do they not know who their NWA Heavyweight Champion is?! Mr. Saito is now really angry, REALLY angry. He defends MACW once against A guy who screwed them over in "Star Power" and now he's left off the cards for like.. 6 Shows in A row! [i]Next up..[/i] Is Mr. Saito's decision, He wants to leave for AJPW or WWF, But he thinks it'd be A stupid move.. So he's not sure, ONE simple problem can't get him to leave.. But if this continues for like.. 8 Shows in A row, THEN Mr. Saito would leave..

Saturday (Week Two), February 1984 [b]I can't decide how to describe this![/b] Mr. Saito went to the arena, to find out that he wasn't being booked again.. He wanted to go right up to Jim Crockett Jr.(In the back currently) and punch him in the freakin' face, But he didn't.. He thought of the right thing to do. Instead of going to jail for more years... He decided to just go in his locker room and beat the **** out of it. Mr. Saito felt like getting A buddy and throwing A new Boulder through A NEW freakin' McDonalds window.. But he didn't, He just sat there.. Thinking to himself how'd he end up being the NWA Champion, and ending up to not being A MACW Star. [i]Next up..[/i] I honestly don't know, It might be more MACW.. It might be more "not being booked" nights. It might be anything, really... Read on to find out if Mr. Saito ever gets A match in MACW!

Tuesday (Week Three), February 1984 [b]Finally![/b] MACW were A little late, But Mr. Saito actually got A match! A tag team match... But A match! Mr. Saito wants A little singles compeitition, But right now he could care less.. Mr. Saito got ready for his match, What would be: Team Supremacy Vs. Jerry Brisco and Ric Flair Mr. Saito got ready for his match, Then left to the ring with Greg Valentine following him. [b]Team Supremacy Vs. Jerry Brisco and Ric Flair[/b] The match started off with Greg "The Hammer" Valentine and Ric Flair, The Hammer hit an Eye gouge, A Backbreaker and then A Posing Elbow Drop. Ric Flair then avoided another Posing Elbow Drop. Ric Flair then hit an Elbow Drop on the knee. Ric Flair picked up Greg Valentine. Flair then hit A snapmare takedown. Ric Flair then hit an Elbow Drop on the knee. Then A Great Knee Drop! Greg Valentine then slipped out of an Elbow Drop on the knee and hit A Backbreaker. In the end of the match... It's Mr. Saito Vs. Ric Flair, A Phenomenal Match just by saying it. Mr. Saito slipped out of A top ring rope Drop, Then he hit A Saito Suplex! There it is! pinfall! One.. Two.. Kick Out! Ric Flair blocked the Saito Driver(DVD), But then Mr. Saito applied an Arm Wringer.. Wait A second, Saito Driver! Saito Driver out of no where! 1....2.....3! There's the win for Team Supremacy! [b][i]Winners:[/b][/i] Team Supremacy [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito leaves the ring, Patting Greg Valentine on the back for A Job well done, Paul Jones follows them.. Mr. Saito and Greg Valentine go into the back, As they both seperate.. Mr. Saito goes to his locker room, And Greg Valentine goes into his. Mr. Saito grabbed his bags and left the arena, Followed by Greg Valentine.. Both Satisfied that they got the win tonight.. Saito satisfied that he got A match tonight! [i]Next...[/i] More MACW hope, Hopefully Mr. Saito gets some more matches there.. Maybe he could even defend his NWA Heavyweight Championship.. Will he?! Keep reading to find out!

Wednesday (Week Three), February 1984 [b]ATTN NWA: I WANT A MATCH![/b] Mr. Saito got to the arena to find out another thing, That thing is.. Well.. He'd have no match, Mr. Saito went into his locker room and just sat down and watched, The most surprising thing he did.. After A few moments of thought, Was he threw the NWA Championship against the wall.. He's REALLY pissed off. After the show, Mr. Saito grabbed his NWA Heavyweight Championship off the floor and walked out of the arena, Not even thinking of A reason to go back. Mr. Saito is thinking of leaving MACW, But that won't be for awhile.. Anyways, Mr. Saito got into his car and went to his hotel, Where he ordered Room Service for supper.. Fancy, Eh? [i]Next up..[/i] More of this Not being Booked crap..I think. I hope to god Mr. Saito gets A match soon, Will he? Keep reading to find out!

Saturday (Week Three), February 1984 [b]Finally! A Singles Match[/b] The NWA Heavyweight Champion went to the arena to find out that'd he be facing against Roddy Piper for his first NWA Championship defence. This would only be A singles match.. But It's against Roddy Piper! And it's A NWA Heavyweight Championship defence! Mr. Saito got ready for his match, Then left to the ring for A quite possible great match.. Not even caring if half the locker room thought he was going to lose. [b]Mr. Saito(c) Vs. Roddy Piper NWA Heavyweight Championship Match[/b] Mr. Saito avoided an Eye Gouge at the first of the match, He was going to take out Saito's eye there! Roddy Piper slipped out of A Backbreaker.. Piper then locked Saito in A Hammerlock! Then he locks in another when Saito escapes! Mr. Saito irish whips Roddy Piper into the ropes and Piper hits the referee...Out cold! Saito then hit A Snap Kick! Saito then hit A Backbreaker.. THAT looked Painful! Afterwards Mr. Saito applied A Choke Hold. In the end of the match, Piper went to the top rope and went for A Flying Axe Handle, But it was reversed by A Phenomenal Saito Driver! 1....2.... KICK OUT! PIPER KICKED OUT! What's this?! Saito hits another Saito Driver! It's over! 1.... 2.... HOLY CRAP! KICK OUT! RODDY PIPER KICKED OUT! Piper broke A Asiatic Spike, Then Irished whip Saito, He went to give Saito A open handed slap, But Saito ducked it. Saito Applied an Arm Wringer and hit the Saito Driver for the [b]THIRD[/b] Time! One, Two, Three! Mr. Saito FINALLY gets the win over Roddy Piper at 23: 45 [b][i]Winner & Still NWA Heavyweight Champion[/b][/i]: Mr. Saito [b]Aftermath[/b] Mr. Saito left to the back, With defence #1, He went into Crockett Jr.'s office and Crockett told him he'd got A B- Match by Dusty Rhodes rating.. That's good. Crockett told Mr. Saito to keep it going.. As he was making money over these good matches. ANYWAYS, Mr. Saito left the office.. and went to his locker room.. Where he grabbed his bag and then left.. With A smile on his face, NOW satisfied with MACW. [i]Next up...[/i] More NWA Heavyweight Championship! I mean, If you were NWA Heavyweight Champion, Wouldn't you focus on that? Will he keep the Championship for awhile? Read on to find out!

Archived