update on the update revisited

uh i had a question and i simply wanted an answer. is this forum harmed in some way. if there is another way to get an answer to what i thought was a harmless question let me know and i will be happy to follow a less offensive path.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Gotta laugh ... been playing a demo of a game in a different genre that's just the opposite. The mouse interface is gawdawful, but there's lots of keyboard shortcuts that once you know them let you move around. The one thing I'd like in recruiting would be if my column sorts would stick. For example, I tend to look at lists by position. And ofter I sort by interest level. But every time I change positions, I lose the sort on the interest level and have to reset it. Minor thing, but that's the one annoyance I can think of in recruiting (off the top of my head, sitting at work, waitiing on a meeting to start).

Gotta laugh ... been playing a demo of a game in a different genre that's just the opposite. The mouse interface is gawdawful, but there's lots of keyboard shortcuts that once you know them let you move around. The one thing I'd like in recruiting would be if my column sorts would stick. For example, I tend to look at lists by position. And ofter I sort by interest level. But every time I change positions, I lose the sort on the interest level and have to reset it. Minor thing, but that's the one annoyance I can think of in recruiting (off the top of my head, sitting at work, waitiing on a meeting to start).

Archived