House Show Question

[QUOTE=rajde;140559]They should be able to since WWE uses their developmental wrestlers alot on houseshows.[/QUOTE] Good point, but sometimes people make this seem like a WWE sim. There are tons of other promotions out there. Personally, I'd like to see how Adam plans on simulating how Japan runs their shows, this time around.

There is alot of other ones but to most people it is about simulating WWE. I mean that is the main reason the 3rd brand was reinserted. There should be the option to have developmental wrestlers join houseshow roster, I mean despite developmental wrestlers joining houseshow roster they should still be apart of the developmental promotion.

[QUOTE=thedraem41;140572]Good point, but sometimes people make this seem like a WWE sim. There are tons of other promotions out there. Personally, I'd like to see how Adam plans on simulating how Japan runs their shows, this time around.[/QUOTE] While there are tons of other promotions out there, how many of them actually have developmental promotions/workers? (seriously, I don't know). So if there is going to be a feature that is entirely based on (or at least mostly, since I don't *think* there are any/many others out there with developmental programs), then I wouldn't be surprised to see developmental workers used in house shows.

[QUOTE=wooodaddy;140542]I don't think that developmental guys would be able to... even though they are technically yours... they are not on your current roster...[/QUOTE] This is correct. As has already been stated multiple times, they are not on your roster, they are on the "child" promotions roster.

I'd love to be able to test Development workers on house shows and I was thinking couldn't there be something like you book matches for house shows, not for everyone ofcourse but say for one month the main event for every house show will be Batista vs. King Booker or whatever main event feud is going on at that time.

[QUOTE=aphoward;140606]While there are tons of other promotions out there, how many of them actually have developmental promotions/workers? (seriously, I don't know).[/QUOTE] Most of them, actually. Even outside of Japan, there are many promotions who also sponsor wrestling schools and who use dark time at the "parent" promotion's shows to use students in the wrestling school. I know APW does and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Stampede did it too. WWE didn't innovate the development program scheme and they're not the only promotion in the world who uses it. But using developmental workers on house shows isn't possible ingame, I don't think, simply due to roster seperation (as already noted).

Sorry, I just don't really connect wrestling "schools" to developmental promotions. I don't really see a school having it's own tv show, etc. But Adam has already said it won't work that way. While I think it should, that really doesn't matter :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived