3 Logo Requests

I don't know if there's anyone in here taking logo requests these days, but, just in case, I figured I'd throw a few requests out there. I actually have three - two for myself and one for a TEW-playing friend of mines. The first is for a Hybrid-style promotion I'm considering called Rocky Mountain Wrestling. I already have a few RMW logos, but I'm really looking for something with a little more Rocky Mountain coolness, preferrably with a lot of blues and whites. Nothing specific. The second is for CornellVerse original, BHOTWG. Again, I don't have any specifics, I've just been thinking they could use a new logo. And my TEW-playing buddy would like an FSPW logo, for Fighting Spirit Pro Wrestling. A cutting edge promotion and has a japanese wrestling culture influence, I'm told. Japanese-looking. Many thanks in advance.... :cool:

Great, man, I appreciate it, I like both of them. They look even better when resized to 100x100, IMO. My thanks to tjb too, for bumping this up to the front page. We could have been forgotten, lost among the posts of days gone by, :eek: . Now, we got logos! :cool:

Archived