WIP - TEW Auto Brand (Program)

[Center]HurricaneNDP Enterprises (:D) is proud to reveal the next installment in TEW helping programs..... [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/TEWABBanner.jpg[/IMG] The initial release will only be two brands, it will have an export to notepad feature, it will allow you to already assign workers to a brand, whilst also randomly placing workers onto one of the two brands. I'll update my progress in here, and then will either announce a full release by Monday, or have a BETA version out for testing (anyone want to be the first to test it? :rolleyes:) by Monday, either way, something will be ready by Monday[/Center]

well, i have been having troubles getting the randomness to work, and then the workers to show up in the brands boxes, so i've split the whole thing into 4 then 8. In put 14 names per column (there's 4 columns) then when you're taken to the draft page, there's 8 boxes, 4 per brand, showing each columns drafts. Should be able to send out a release later today.

ran into alot of coding problems this morning, so, unfortunately, i'll have to leave this for the time being. It's not a major problem, just the whole List Box option is out of the question, will just have to put them into a Text Box instead, yeah an easy change, but am a little tired of coding the Auto brand at the moment, stayed up the majority of the night trying to fix it. Anyways, will concentrate more on the Easy Tournament 24 man option, then look into making the 32 drop to 16 then 8 rather than straight from 32 to 8

Archived