Crash During Save

[QUOTE=mbs55000;141123]Hope someone can help me. My league crashed when i was trying to save it and now when I try to open it says No Save Available, Create a leauge first. Is there anything i can do to get this to work again? Thanks[/QUOTE] Yeah, I have this too. I was running 6 th season dynasty playing out my teams games. Anyways, I had just finished week 21 and had opened upa html game log from another Bowl game .I closed the game log or box score and went to save the dynasty it got to 1% and crashed There was an error message I think it was error 51 or 15 it went fast. I now get an no save game though I open the menu to laod the game and it is listed. I see the save file in abackup folder. There is the league save file, a setup dat file and a stats.dat file.

Problem solved and it might work for anyone else who is having this problem make sure that the league ".sav" file is in the folder for that league. I found my in the backup folder inside the league folder so I made acopy and moved it into the main league folder next to the setup.dat and stats.dat files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived