Which WWF performer do you miss most?

Guest The Truly Sworn

[QUOTE=TCP1;142580]The Shockmaster!!!!! If ever there was a gimmick that could have been AWESOME, there it is! "I think you'll find our partner choice SHOCKING, cos he is the SHOCKMASTER!" Oh crap he's fallen over![/QUOTE] "my partner is going to shock the world, because he is none other than the SHOCKMASTER!!!!" ;-) its closer to that hahaha hilarious either way :-P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Franchise22;143887]"my partner is going to shock the world, because he is none other than the SHOCKMASTER!!!!" ;-) its closer to that hahaha hilarious either way :-P[/QUOTE] And technically this incident was WCW. Not WWF. So Shockmaster doesn't really fit here. Admittedly hilarious as it was

[QUOTE=cappyboy;144293]Then say Tugboat. You'd be referring to the same guy. :)[/QUOTE] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: The Shockmaster is a shocking superhero and nothing more! There is no man underneath the shocktroopers helmet!

[QUOTE=cappyboy;144293]Then say Tugboat. You'd be referring to the same guy. :)[/QUOTE] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: The Shockmaster is a shocking superhero and nothing more! There is no man underneath the shocktroopers helmet!

[QUOTE=The Gaz;147127]Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Y2J, Jerry Lynn & Lance Storm are the guys I miss watching perform :( . And I have to kinda admit I really miss The Rock :o . Hes just something else. Its been to long. I just wanna see Triple H vs Rock once again.[/QUOTE] I miss The Rock as well, he was always good for a laugh, so don't be embarrased, he's better than anything they got going right now.... lol

[QUOTE=The Gaz;147127]Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect, Y2J, Jerry Lynn & Lance Storm are the guys I miss watching perform :( . And I have to kinda admit I really miss The Rock :o . Hes just something else. Its been to long. I just wanna see Triple H vs Rock once again.[/QUOTE] I miss The Rock as well, he was always good for a laugh, so don't be embarrased, he's better than anything they got going right now.... lol

Archived