Hulk Hogan Memorial Show (ECW Worldwide)

Hulk Hogan Memorial Show (ECW Worldwide)  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Hulk Hogan Memorial Show (ECW Worldwide)

• Only men (alive) to defeat Hogan for the WWF title: Ultimate Warrior vs. Undertaker vs. Yokozuna
    • The Outsiders vs. Shawn Michaels and Triple H
    • Masahiro Chono vs. Antonio Inoki
    • Hardore rules: Terry Funk vs. Sabu
    • Jim Duggan vs. Steve Williams vs. Ted Dibiase (with Jimmy Hart as the guest referee)
    • The Great Muta vs. Mitsuhara Misawa
    • Goldberg vs. The Giant (Big Show/Goliath)
    • The Dudley Boys vs. The Road Warriors (LOD)
    • Ric Flair vs. Sting
    • Owen Hart vs. Bret Hart
    • ECW Champion: Raven vs. WWF Champion: Bret Hart
    • Randy Savage vs. Roddy Piper

I apologise for starting a new thread; it's the only way to attach a poll. In my current gameworld in ECW Worldwide, Hulk Hogan passed away from a heart attack. So, ECW, WWF and NJPW are holding a one-night-only tribute show, where wrestlers from all three rosters are eligible to compete. The thread link is: [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=141064&posted=1#post141064"]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=141064&posted=1#post141064[/URL] The show is explained and summarised in post number 324 in the form of a news report. I have narrowed it down to twelve matches and I would be hugely appreciative if you made your opinions known in this poll. Please try and make, in your eyes, a blend of great matchups and tributes to Hulk. Thanks a lot. Quote The Raven Nevermore

I picked Masahiro Chono v Antonio Inoki: Hulk's career received a massive boost from the Japanese Jim Duggan v Steve Williams v Ted Dibiase w/Jimmy Hart as referee: Four guys from Hulk's era, some who had a long affiliation with Hulk (IE Duggan) Goldberg v the Giant: Two guys he kinda let go over him. The Dudley Boyz v LOD: I chose this one because the LOD were infamous for no selling... just like Hulk Flair v Sting: Probably WCW's biggest alternative to Hulk at the time Owen Hart v Bret Hart: Solely because it'd be a great match Randy Savage v Roddy Piper: Two guys with dicey histories with Hulk but who both helped create massive storylines with Hulk for the ages - Wrestlemania I with Piper and The Megamaniacs with Savage.

Ric Flair vs. Sting Have great matches and respect for each other, it would be nothing less then a show of respect to Hogan himself. Owen Hart vs. Bret Hart Likewise with these two guys and a chance to showcase ECW v WWF (even though that's not the agenda). ECW Champion: Raven vs. WWF Champion: Bret Hart You have to have a champion V Champion match. Randy Savage vs. Roddy Piper Two legends from the Hogan Years, nuff said. Sorry for my lack of Japanese selections, haven't began to watch any of that stuff. Catch it now and again on TWC, but my knowledge is still 0. Btw, love the diary

Archived