DOTT Georgia Championship Wrestling

Guest cmdrsam

Guest cmdrsam
I will be starting a new Diary soon. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting More details to come soon. Posting has gotten better if you wish to continue browsing

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cmdrsam
Upper Mid Card The Spoiler Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bob Armstrong Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake Roberts Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ronnie Garvin Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thunderbolt Patterson Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Road Warrior Animal Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thorton Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Ordondorff Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Guest cmdrsam
And the Rest Lower Mid Card Joe Lightfoot Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Scott Armstrong Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Johnny Rich Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Rick McGraw Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Opener Tim Horner Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Pez Whatley Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Italion Stallion Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Enhancement Talent Mike Starbuck( no pic Avail) Managers Gene Anderson Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Ellering Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Guest cmdrsam
More To Come First off thank you for atleat taking a minute to look at what I am doing. This will be set in 1983 using the Death of the Territorries Scenerio. I am doing this for my own twisted amusement. I will not lay claim that I am going to capture the the wrestlers way of saying thigns or acting. Nor do I lay claim that I am a great,good,decent Writer. I may get better, Or I may get worse. Will be open to any construstive opionions. More to come soon.

Guest cmdrsam
List of Champions GCW Junior Heavyweight Champion Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thorton Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting National Heavyweight Champion Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Tommy Rich Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting National TV Champion Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ronnie Garvin Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting National Tag Team Champions Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Vacant

Guest cmdrsam
New Owner? There has been a flurry of activity today at The Georgia Championship Wrestling headquarters. Rumor has it a new owner is being brought in. A note on the side also it is being noted that a simular situation is happening at TBS headquarters also.

Guest cmdrsam
More news It seems as if several major movers and shakers have either been flown in and or contacted on the phone as it seems like there is a major shake up ranging from as far west as CWA out of Memphis, AWA in Minnesota, WWF In Con.,MACW In the Mid Atlantic Region. It is Unknown who was contacted and for what reason.

Guest cmdrsam
Territories being divided up? Still no word as to a possible new owner in Georgia Championship Wrestling but it can now be confirmed that the following pacts are now being deemed terminated. Cstate MACW MSW and is now in a state of War PNW WWF and is now in a state of War PPW MLW WWL WCCW and is now in a state of War SECW More ot come.

Guest cmdrsam
Press Conference Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting A hush fills the studio at TBS Headqaurters as the new owner of Georgia Championship Wrestling walks to the podium. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thank you ladies and Gentlemen for attending on short notice. I will not be taking questions at this time as I have a busy schedule to keep. I will try and make room next week for a short question and answer session with the media. Allow me to intruduce myself. My name is Mike Cooper. And I have purchased the controlling shares of Georgia Championship Wrestling. I have met with Mr Turner to sign new contracts for the TV show that currently is in place. Same time and same contract as the fine folks here are intitled to as little change as possible. The key words are "as Possible". The wrestling industry is a business and business will be conducted in a way the I deem in concurent with today standards looking for tomorrow's out reach. When I am done with this session here I am heading to the GCW headquarters and meeting with the personal there. I have looked over the current state of contracts starting with current pacts with other federations and have terminated all of them. My thought process is this. We as organization should never pin ourselfs to one side of the great nation to the other side. We should strive to be as big as we want. Or as small as we want. I deem this organization to strive to be a global federation in the future. These steps will not come easy. Nor in some ways popular. But I can only hope that the Fans will trust that the core product and what this Organization stands for will not falter. In the mean time I have a bit of more breaking news for you. We will not be refered to as Georgie Championship Wrestling but a new Organization breaking ties with the NWA. We will be looking to the future with the Global dream I have for this company. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you our new logo and name. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting World Championship Wrestling.

Guest cmdrsam
Confirmed Matches TV Title Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ronnie Garvin Champion VS Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Spoiler Also apperences by Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Minnesota Wrecking Crew Also appearing Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting THE Legion Of DOOM

Guest cmdrsam
unconfiremd leaked info It is rumored that the new WCW is in contract talks with the following people. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Randy Savage Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jerry Lawler Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ricky Steamboat Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jerry Jarrett Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting JJ Dillion Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Lance Russell. This can not be confirmed nor denied.

Guest cmdrsam
Rumors The rumor that is flying around right now after the meeting held at the new [RIGHT][RIGHT][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]WCW Headquarters [INDENT][/INDENT]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Is that the folowing staff is not happy in the new direction the company is going. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Brad Armstrong Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting MR Wrestling II Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ole Anderson Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bob Armstrong Again nothing can be confirmed or denied as this was a closed door meeting.

Guest cmdrsam
Thanks Thanks for the replies. I will be working on it as best as I can. And you are correct I have SR's pic up trying to find JR's so I can correct it. As mentioned before I do not pretend to be a writer but am trying my best to keep me and everyonelse's interest up. Please feel free to offer any suggestions and any constructive feed back.

Guest cmdrsam
TBS Taping Taped Event for TBS Saturday night show brought to you from the Allen Arena.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dark Matches Les Thorton Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting VS Joe Lightfoot Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thorton shows us tonight why he is the Junoir Heavyweight Champion. Why you ask, Becasue he when his matches the old fashioned way, He cheats. Les wins at the 7:31 mark by using the ropes for leverage for the win C- . . Next up Dark Match as it appears atleast one rumor maybe true. Randy Savage Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting VS Scott Armstrong Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mr Savage is getting a tryout of sorts to see if he can get it as a WCW wrestler. With J.J. Dillion at his side it may well happen. J.J. and Savage made a great pair tonight as Savage wins at the 7:43 mark with a piledriver. . . Up Next the Taping commences. As another rumor gets confirmed. We are welcomed to the show by two of the greatest of old time announcing to ever grace my TV screen. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Lance Russell and Gordon Sollie We get warmed up to a video hype announcing a Tag Team Tournement for the vacant WCW Tag Team Champions. c Brackets get announced. Road Warriors VS The Lightning Express consisting of Brad Armstrong and Tim Horner. C Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Arn and Ole Anderson) VS Thunderbolt Patterson and Paul Ordondorf B- . . Next up Buzz Sawyer

Guest cmdrsam
Next Sorry guys for the interuption key board locked up on me. Anways. Up next Buzz Sawyer Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting VS Rick McGraw Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Buzz put on a great show tonight. He was really on his game. Yes he may be insane. Yes he may be gullable. But anybody that can pull off a ref distraction by throwing in chairs in the ring, then when the ref is throwing them back out only to turn around and see Rick McGraw have a chain in his hand thrown to him by Buzz is crazy. Crazy like a fox maybe. Winner by DQ Buzz Sawyer. at the 7:51 mark. B- . . We now have a Raod Warrior intervue. You know the deal. Ruptured tendons, Splattered patella's and severed arteries. These are what dreams are made of. They hype themselfs up saying no matter who is in the way Paul Ellering will show them the way. C . . Whats this. Buzz Sawyer is still in the ring. He says he is not leaving becasue he says he wants to wrestle again. Doesnt care who. Does anybody backstage of the guts to face him??? Why yes,,its true,,,its,,,,,, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ricky Steamboat is in the house tonight. We had no Idea he was even signed. Last we heard he was still in negotiations. Somebody get a ref down there. Great match as it went back and forth neither could sustain any offence for an extened amount of time. Finally after battling in the ring,,out of the ring, Referre Scrappy Mcgowen had no choice but to count both men out at the 10:10 mark. A+ . . Brad Armstrong[RIGHT][/RIGHT]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Tim Horner[RIGHT][/RIGHT]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Hype themselfs up saying they have the mettle to take on and beat the Road Warriors c- Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Road Warriors VS Lightning Express Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Tim Horner and Brad Armstrong . Decent Match the saw the Road Warriors win with a little help from Paul Ellering at 12:49 mark b- . During the match it was shown the Arn and Ole Anderson were watching the match discussing the match and making plans on how to handle the winner. B- . . Main event Ron Garvin Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting VS The Spoiler Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting For the WCW TV Title Good Match as the Spoiler almost too the title tonight using every short handed thign he could think of but it was Ronnie Garvin's hands of stone to finally win and retain the TV Title. 11:52 B 4500 people came to watch the show. It was reported that 102,180 Veiwers watched at home show was rated c+ . Sorry guys wished I would have done little practice on this. Kinda forgot how to book a tradition style set. But it said I should have increased my pop with this so I'll take it as a baby step to the future.

Guest cmdrsam
From the News desk. It has been confirmed that WCW was in talks with Jerry Lawler and talks have broken down. We wish Jerry all the luck and good fortune with all of his future work. Randy Savage is now confirmed to be on the regular roster. We welcome MR Savage to the company and will enjoy his work to come. Rick Steamboat is under contract but it is unknow as of this time on what capicity.

Guest cmdrsam
Next set of matches. Confirmed matches Minnesota Wrecking Crew Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Arn Anderson Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ole Anderson Take on the team of Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thunderbolt Patterson Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Ordoroff Who will advance to the Championship Round for the WCW Tag Team Belts Also Scheduled to appear Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Tommy Rich and Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Buzz Sawyer Tv Champ Ron Garvin Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Goes up againt a oppenent to be determined Stay tuned for further details

Guest cmdrsam
Fan Vote Ron Garvin oppenent for the TV Title 1 Randy Savage 2. Jake Roberts 3.Larry Zybesko 4.MR Wrestling II or 5. Mystery?

I say Jake Roberts. Hey brother its me. Finally go around to checking out this diary and its cool so far. I would suggest cleaning up the posts a little before actually posting them. As Ive learned from experience the priview post button can be your best friend. It will be interesting to see where you go from here since I have never read a DOTT diary before.

Archived