DOTT Georgia Championship Wrestling

Guest cmdrsam

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cmdrsam
Thanks guys for the comments. D16njd6 I realize I jumped the gun and renamed it early. Just didnt like the GCW logo not to say the WCW one is any better. I grew up in that era when they just began and switched thier name to WCW. So I guess my heart was kinda set on it from the beginning. If you dont mind me asking D, other than the name switch was there anythign you like about this post. If so please share. And if you didnt like somethign other than the name switch also please feel free to share that as well. That goes for any who read this post. I am willing to listen to make it better for everyone not only myself but for those who read it as well. Thanks all for the comments.

Guest cmdrsam
Thanks guys for the comments. D16njd6 I realize I jumped the gun and renamed it early. Just didnt like the GCW logo not to say the WCW one is any better. I grew up in that era when they just began and switched thier name to WCW. So I guess my heart was kinda set on it from the beginning. If you dont mind me asking D, other than the name switch was there anythign you like about this post. If so please share. And if you didnt like somethign other than the name switch also please feel free to share that as well. That goes for any who read this post. I am willing to listen to make it better for everyone not only myself but for those who read it as well. Thanks all for the comments.

Guest cmdrsam
TBS Taping Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...WCW Saturday Night Main Event is being brought to you from the,, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...Knoxville Civic Center. Your Announcers for the show. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Gordon Sollie and Lance Russell. We open the show with a training video of the Blade Runners showing off their power and speed as they use unknown wrestlers as tackling dummies pretty much. (A) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting 1st Match for the evening is. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Iron Mike Sharpe takes on Brad Armstrong. Brad like his father is on a clod streak can he stop it against the grizzled veteran? Mike takes control right from the start of the match overpowering Brad. But Brad is still young and still somewhat fearless takes control at the end and finishes of Mike with a Side Russian Leg Sweep at 6:49. (C-) Rock n Roll Express come out to the ring. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting You know guys,,we have been a tough situation right from the get go fans. We came in here saying to ourselfs we can play with the big boys. We get jumped while wrestling. We then get a rematch to give a fair shake for both teams. But we still got those dang Road Warriors on our minds. But you see guys its like this. Fabulas Ones,,,,We know we can beat you. What do you say guys,,Come on down and give us and the fans the answer we want to hear. (C) With that the Fabulas One's music keys up. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting You know what boys,,we agree with you on the whole jumping aspect. But you see. We beat you fair and sqaure last time. So what advantage do we get if we do it again. Nothing I tell you. But Ill tell you what boys. If the fans want it. We might agree to it. With that the fans start cheering for rematch. Stan Lane and Steve Keirn look at one another. Ok boys,,your on. Tonight we settle this fair and square ok? But if we win again boys. Thats it,,Fair enough? Robert Gibson and Ricky Morton look at each other and agree to the stipulation. (C+) A video presentation of the highlights of both Road Warriors and The Minnesota Wrecking Crew is played. (C+) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Koko B Ware takes on Pez Whatley. Koko still bothered by is loss and poor choice to take on Jake Roberts for his hard fought win for the right to be #1 contender for the TV Belt. He remained in control of the match right from the start. Wins it with a Brainbuster at the 8:12 mark. (C-) After the match ends and both of the previous combatants leaves, music keys on the microphone that hasnt been heard in the Georgia and Tennessee area in a while. No ,,,,,it cant be. O no,,,its,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Jones. The fomer NWA World Champion. Lets listen to what he has to say. Well, well, well. I cant believe I have stooped so low in my life to step foot in this god for saken hillbilly area again. But you see I think this area is ripe. Ripe for me to take over. Oh and take I will. You see while you hicks were busy spitting chew,or picking cotton, or what ever you hicks do. I was busy working. Working on creating an army. That army I wish to announce to you low lifes are,,,,come on boys and show yourselfs. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Buzz Sawyer and Paul Orndorff show themselfs off. The crowd is stunned. This cant be good for Tommy Rich or for that matter WCW in general. (B-) Perhaps a ray of light. A quick mention of a recently acquired superstar will be making his entrance sometime soon. Why its the American Dream. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Dusty Rhodes. (A+) Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Fabulas Ones take on the Rock n Roll Express. To highly rated Tag Team's with bright futures in both. But if the Rock n Roll's cant take tonights match where does that leave them in the mix of thigns here in WCW? This contest was a show case for both teams showcasing both team's skill. In the end it was Ricky Morton using a missle drop kick on Steve Keirn to pick up the win at the 9:47 point. (B-) After the match Rock n Rolls came over to the Fabulas Ones side of the ring to shake hands. The Fabs still feeling pretty salty about losing leaving Ricky and Robert still in the ring with out shaking hands. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Magnum TA is backstage saying how honered he was to be facing Les Thorton for the junior heavyweight title later tonight. (C-) But he is cut off. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thunderbolt Patterson intrupts Magnum. Look here boy. Dont mean no disrepct to ya k,,I juss cut some big time news for the soul k. My team mate to take on em, no good cuss's Larry Z and Paula O is no other than Bullet Bob Armstrong. Now can u dig it my brother. (B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thatcher the current junior heavyweight champ is in the ring. Come one down Magnum,,and get the thrashing I have so waited to give to you. (C-) The next contest is for the WCW Junior Heavyweight Title Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thorton takes on Magnum TA. Both wrestlers used the early stage to test for each others weakness as neither of them has faced each other before. But towards the end Les's skill starts to take over. Magnum using his youth muscles Les out of the ring. Magnum gives chace outside of the ring and both men begine a wild brawl and both forget about wrestling and go for the old trusted punch to the side of the head move. Both men get counted out at the 9:31 mark (C+) A Video containing the best of both Tommy Rich and Buzz Sawyer plays. (A+) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Main Event Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting../W..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting....VS....Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Orndorff with his new manager teams up with Larry Zybesko facing Thunderbolt Patterson and Bob Armstrong. Larry doesnt mind Paul Jones is with Paul has he gets to use Paul for free basically. Thunderbolt was really steamed tonight. I guess I would be too. First he teams with Paul, then gets jumped , not once but twice. Yeah,,think that would make me pretty salty myself. But Paul and Larry play the classic heel part. Every time Thunderbolt and Bob start to get on a roll, Paul or Larry would simply roll out of the ring for a breather or Paul Jones would distract the ref to where Bob and Thunderbolt were both steamed at the situation. In the end it was LArry Z distracting the ref so that Paul Jones could use a cane shot to the head on Thunderbolt Patterson. So that Paul Orndorff could just roll him on his shoulders to get a 3 count at the 11:25 point. (B) Overall card rating (B-) Attendance=5,000 TV Veiwers=123,756

Guest cmdrsam
TBS Taping Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...WCW Saturday Night Main Event is being brought to you from the,, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...Knoxville Civic Center. Your Announcers for the show. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Gordon Sollie and Lance Russell. We open the show with a training video of the Blade Runners showing off their power and speed as they use unknown wrestlers as tackling dummies pretty much. (A) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting 1st Match for the evening is. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Iron Mike Sharpe takes on Brad Armstrong. Brad like his father is on a clod streak can he stop it against the grizzled veteran? Mike takes control right from the start of the match overpowering Brad. But Brad is still young and still somewhat fearless takes control at the end and finishes of Mike with a Side Russian Leg Sweep at 6:49. (C-) Rock n Roll Express come out to the ring. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting You know guys,,we have been a tough situation right from the get go fans. We came in here saying to ourselfs we can play with the big boys. We get jumped while wrestling. We then get a rematch to give a fair shake for both teams. But we still got those dang Road Warriors on our minds. But you see guys its like this. Fabulas Ones,,,,We know we can beat you. What do you say guys,,Come on down and give us and the fans the answer we want to hear. (C) With that the Fabulas One's music keys up. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting You know what boys,,we agree with you on the whole jumping aspect. But you see. We beat you fair and sqaure last time. So what advantage do we get if we do it again. Nothing I tell you. But Ill tell you what boys. If the fans want it. We might agree to it. With that the fans start cheering for rematch. Stan Lane and Steve Keirn look at one another. Ok boys,,your on. Tonight we settle this fair and square ok? But if we win again boys. Thats it,,Fair enough? Robert Gibson and Ricky Morton look at each other and agree to the stipulation. (C+) A video presentation of the highlights of both Road Warriors and The Minnesota Wrecking Crew is played. (C+) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Koko B Ware takes on Pez Whatley. Koko still bothered by is loss and poor choice to take on Jake Roberts for his hard fought win for the right to be #1 contender for the TV Belt. He remained in control of the match right from the start. Wins it with a Brainbuster at the 8:12 mark. (C-) After the match ends and both of the previous combatants leaves, music keys on the microphone that hasnt been heard in the Georgia and Tennessee area in a while. No ,,,,,it cant be. O no,,,its,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Jones. The fomer NWA World Champion. Lets listen to what he has to say. Well, well, well. I cant believe I have stooped so low in my life to step foot in this god for saken hillbilly area again. But you see I think this area is ripe. Ripe for me to take over. Oh and take I will. You see while you hicks were busy spitting chew,or picking cotton, or what ever you hicks do. I was busy working. Working on creating an army. That army I wish to announce to you low lifes are,,,,come on boys and show yourselfs. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Buzz Sawyer and Paul Orndorff show themselfs off. The crowd is stunned. This cant be good for Tommy Rich or for that matter WCW in general. (B-) Perhaps a ray of light. A quick mention of a recently acquired superstar will be making his entrance sometime soon. Why its the American Dream. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Dusty Rhodes. (A+) Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Fabulas Ones take on the Rock n Roll Express. To highly rated Tag Team's with bright futures in both. But if the Rock n Roll's cant take tonights match where does that leave them in the mix of thigns here in WCW? This contest was a show case for both teams showcasing both team's skill. In the end it was Ricky Morton using a missle drop kick on Steve Keirn to pick up the win at the 9:47 point. (B-) After the match Rock n Rolls came over to the Fabulas Ones side of the ring to shake hands. The Fabs still feeling pretty salty about losing leaving Ricky and Robert still in the ring with out shaking hands. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Magnum TA is backstage saying how honered he was to be facing Les Thorton for the junior heavyweight title later tonight. (C-) But he is cut off. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thunderbolt Patterson intrupts Magnum. Look here boy. Dont mean no disrepct to ya k,,I juss cut some big time news for the soul k. My team mate to take on em, no good cuss's Larry Z and Paula O is no other than Bullet Bob Armstrong. Now can u dig it my brother. (B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thatcher the current junior heavyweight champ is in the ring. Come one down Magnum,,and get the thrashing I have so waited to give to you. (C-) The next contest is for the WCW Junior Heavyweight Title Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thorton takes on Magnum TA. Both wrestlers used the early stage to test for each others weakness as neither of them has faced each other before. But towards the end Les's skill starts to take over. Magnum using his youth muscles Les out of the ring. Magnum gives chace outside of the ring and both men begine a wild brawl and both forget about wrestling and go for the old trusted punch to the side of the head move. Both men get counted out at the 9:31 mark (C+) A Video containing the best of both Tommy Rich and Buzz Sawyer plays. (A+) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Main Event Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting../W..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting....VS....Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Orndorff with his new manager teams up with Larry Zybesko facing Thunderbolt Patterson and Bob Armstrong. Larry doesnt mind Paul Jones is with Paul has he gets to use Paul for free basically. Thunderbolt was really steamed tonight. I guess I would be too. First he teams with Paul, then gets jumped , not once but twice. Yeah,,think that would make me pretty salty myself. But Paul and Larry play the classic heel part. Every time Thunderbolt and Bob start to get on a roll, Paul or Larry would simply roll out of the ring for a breather or Paul Jones would distract the ref to where Bob and Thunderbolt were both steamed at the situation. In the end it was LArry Z distracting the ref so that Paul Jones could use a cane shot to the head on Thunderbolt Patterson. So that Paul Orndorff could just roll him on his shoulders to get a 3 count at the 11:25 point. (B) Overall card rating (B-) Attendance=5,000 TV Veiwers=123,756

Guest cmdrsam
WCW End of Month Finance Report Started with 1,000,000 Performance=155,857 Now at 1,155,857 Income Income PPV=0 Ticket Sales=734,036 Sponsers=83,493 Merchandise=16,400 Misc=0 Expenditures Workers=256,125 Show Cost=132,500 Marketing=25,000 Merchandise=27,640 Production=40,000 Misc=196,807

Guest cmdrsam
WCW End of Month Finance Report Started with 1,000,000 Performance=155,857 Now at 1,155,857 Income Income PPV=0 Ticket Sales=734,036 Sponsers=83,493 Merchandise=16,400 Misc=0 Expenditures Workers=256,125 Show Cost=132,500 Marketing=25,000 Merchandise=27,640 Production=40,000 Misc=196,807

Guest cmdrsam
WCW In your town Tonights WCW in your town is coming to you from. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The USF Sun Dome in Florida We are joined as usual by the team of Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Gordon Sollie and Lance Russell. Lets get to the action. First Match Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Blade Runners take on the team of Big Red and Tim Horner. The Blade Runners are a young team looking to make a name for themselfs. Spent the last couple of weeks airing videos of themselfs which the crowd seemed to like. So they are back in the ring. Looked raw and inexpeirenced but pulled out a win at 5:47. Blade(Sting) pins Tim Horner after using brass knuckles which the Ref did not see. (D) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Magnum T.A. comes down to ringside and he asks for a mic. Les Thorton. You know what pal? Im gonna make your life a living hell. No matter where you go. Ill be there. Im tired of you. I will not rest untill you are out of my life. (C) Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bret Mayne locks up with Lord Humongus. Bret won easliy at 6:48 with a side slam. (D),,,,,(Not liking where this is going. Start out a show with D,C,D in my home area,someone shoot me,,LOL) A Video hyping up the possible opening sequence to Saturday's tv show is shown off to the crowd to check for audience reponse level. It Featured. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting It got a (B) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Gordon and Lance hype to the crowd that we will see Tommy Rich VS Buzz Sawyer tonight. (A) Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Fit Finley takes on Scott Armstrong. Scott was off his game tonight and the match paid for it Fit wins at the 5:47 with a inverted piledriver. Ouch that has to hurt.(E) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting....with...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Come down to ringside. Paul Jones demands the mic. You hicks,,,shut up,,you are in the presence of greatness. Tonight you get to see my man win the WCW Heavywight Championship. And all you want to do is boo. Sawyer snags the mic,,,Rich,,,rrrr,,,Rules,,,,cant stand em,,,Rich,,,hate you,,,GRRRRRRRRR,,(Bangs head with mic),,tonight I win. (A) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Minnesota Wrecking Crew along with JJ Dillion are backstage. Telling how they are all big and bad. They are the World Champions after all. Thats When I decide to ruin their bubble. Ok boys so you think that away do you. Thats fine. O by the way,,,your facing the Midnight Express tonight. O,,,im sorry you didnt get that memo did you..My bad. I start to walk away as JJ Dillion gives chase pleading his case. Anderson's get a (C+) and I get a (C+) for our segments. Next Match as just announced. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting...W/..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting..W/..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Minnesota Wrecking Crew with JJ Dillion take on The Midnight Express with Jim Cornette. Good match up. The Title holdes vs the young but talented team. Both teams went to work right away,,Andersons with some power and wrestling ability.While the Midnights worked power and flight. But wait who is this,,why its Paul Ellering. He starts talking to Cornette. Cornette begins to laugh and gives a nod yes. What does that mean. Yes to what. Arn Anderson takes control after a devestating Spinebuster on Dennis Cowdrey. Jim gets on the apron and distracts the ref. JJ sees what is going on but yet is not able to react fast enough as Paul uses a slapjack on Anderson. Dennis clears the cob webs and sees Arn down. Goes for the pin,,1,,2,,,3,,,.O my what a upset Midnights win over the World Title holders.At the 9:31 point. (B) Paul waves to the back area,,yep here they come.Hawk and Animal come down the rings. Midnights leave the ring after taking down Ole Anderson leaving him for the Warriors to clean up. Happy with the beating the do on the Andersons the Road Warriors leave.(C) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mr Wrestling II is backstage and he gives a promo telling a tale how he wants the Spoiler anytime anyplace. And how he has more talent in his pinky finger than The Spoiler has in his whole body. (B) Next up. A Tag Match Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake Roberts and Randy Savage take on Ronnie Garvin and Bob Armstrong. Garvin just wanted his hands on Jake and didnt care how he got him. Good Match as all show off their talent. But Garvin gets a Garvin Stomp on Jake for the pin at 9:53.(B) A video is aired again announcing that Dusty Rhodes the American Dream is coming soon to WCW. (A+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Jones and his other cleint Paul Orndorff hit the ring. They start to make fun of Thunderbolt Patterson. Telling the fans how he was a never was. And how good Paul Orndorff is so good. Then they call out Thunderbolt to come and say somethign to them if he doesnt like it. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting So he does come down. He walks towards the ring pointing at Paul Orndorff when all of a sudden from the Audience comes. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Larry Zybesko. Larry and Paul work over Thunderbolt real good. Larry nails a piledriver on Thunderbolt. Paul says that was a ok one,,watch this he says,,,He loads up for a piledriver as well and BOOMM,, nails it on PAtterson. Can we get some help down here? (B-) for the Taunt. (B-) for the attack. (Part 2 to this will be up tomorrow sometime,,Sorry guys iv worked about 61.5 hrs last week and 51.5 this week and just little tired)

Guest cmdrsam
WCW In your town Tonights WCW in your town is coming to you from. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The USF Sun Dome in Florida We are joined as usual by the team of Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Gordon Sollie and Lance Russell. Lets get to the action. First Match Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Blade Runners take on the team of Big Red and Tim Horner. The Blade Runners are a young team looking to make a name for themselfs. Spent the last couple of weeks airing videos of themselfs which the crowd seemed to like. So they are back in the ring. Looked raw and inexpeirenced but pulled out a win at 5:47. Blade(Sting) pins Tim Horner after using brass knuckles which the Ref did not see. (D) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Magnum T.A. comes down to ringside and he asks for a mic. Les Thorton. You know what pal? Im gonna make your life a living hell. No matter where you go. Ill be there. Im tired of you. I will not rest untill you are out of my life. (C) Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bret Mayne locks up with Lord Humongus. Bret won easliy at 6:48 with a side slam. (D),,,,,(Not liking where this is going. Start out a show with D,C,D in my home area,someone shoot me,,LOL) A Video hyping up the possible opening sequence to Saturday's tv show is shown off to the crowd to check for audience reponse level. It Featured. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting It got a (B) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Gordon and Lance hype to the crowd that we will see Tommy Rich VS Buzz Sawyer tonight. (A) Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Fit Finley takes on Scott Armstrong. Scott was off his game tonight and the match paid for it Fit wins at the 5:47 with a inverted piledriver. Ouch that has to hurt.(E) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting....with...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Come down to ringside. Paul Jones demands the mic. You hicks,,,shut up,,you are in the presence of greatness. Tonight you get to see my man win the WCW Heavywight Championship. And all you want to do is boo. Sawyer snags the mic,,,Rich,,,rrrr,,,Rules,,,,cant stand em,,,Rich,,,hate you,,,GRRRRRRRRR,,(Bangs head with mic),,tonight I win. (A) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Minnesota Wrecking Crew along with JJ Dillion are backstage. Telling how they are all big and bad. They are the World Champions after all. Thats When I decide to ruin their bubble. Ok boys so you think that away do you. Thats fine. O by the way,,,your facing the Midnight Express tonight. O,,,im sorry you didnt get that memo did you..My bad. I start to walk away as JJ Dillion gives chase pleading his case. Anderson's get a (C+) and I get a (C+) for our segments. Next Match as just announced. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting...W/..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting..W/..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Minnesota Wrecking Crew with JJ Dillion take on The Midnight Express with Jim Cornette. Good match up. The Title holdes vs the young but talented team. Both teams went to work right away,,Andersons with some power and wrestling ability.While the Midnights worked power and flight. But wait who is this,,why its Paul Ellering. He starts talking to Cornette. Cornette begins to laugh and gives a nod yes. What does that mean. Yes to what. Arn Anderson takes control after a devestating Spinebuster on Dennis Cowdrey. Jim gets on the apron and distracts the ref. JJ sees what is going on but yet is not able to react fast enough as Paul uses a slapjack on Anderson. Dennis clears the cob webs and sees Arn down. Goes for the pin,,1,,2,,,3,,,.O my what a upset Midnights win over the World Title holders.At the 9:31 point. (B) Paul waves to the back area,,yep here they come.Hawk and Animal come down the rings. Midnights leave the ring after taking down Ole Anderson leaving him for the Warriors to clean up. Happy with the beating the do on the Andersons the Road Warriors leave.(C) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mr Wrestling II is backstage and he gives a promo telling a tale how he wants the Spoiler anytime anyplace. And how he has more talent in his pinky finger than The Spoiler has in his whole body. (B) Next up. A Tag Match Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting...VS...Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake Roberts and Randy Savage take on Ronnie Garvin and Bob Armstrong. Garvin just wanted his hands on Jake and didnt care how he got him. Good Match as all show off their talent. But Garvin gets a Garvin Stomp on Jake for the pin at 9:53.(B) A video is aired again announcing that Dusty Rhodes the American Dream is coming soon to WCW. (A+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Jones and his other cleint Paul Orndorff hit the ring. They start to make fun of Thunderbolt Patterson. Telling the fans how he was a never was. And how good Paul Orndorff is so good. Then they call out Thunderbolt to come and say somethign to them if he doesnt like it. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting So he does come down. He walks towards the ring pointing at Paul Orndorff when all of a sudden from the Audience comes. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Larry Zybesko. Larry and Paul work over Thunderbolt real good. Larry nails a piledriver on Thunderbolt. Paul says that was a ok one,,watch this he says,,,He loads up for a piledriver as well and BOOMM,, nails it on PAtterson. Can we get some help down here? (B-) for the Taunt. (B-) for the attack. (Part 2 to this will be up tomorrow sometime,,Sorry guys iv worked about 61.5 hrs last week and 51.5 this week and just little tired)

Think Im gonna close the diary. I just dont get enough input in as to how to make it it better. I dont have the creativity to post the matches that the other diarys do. Stallion, brother thanks for the help. Oldschool thanks for reading. And to those how did take a look at the posting. I wanted to add a differnet take on the game and write a simple but what I hoped would be an entertaining read. Apperently I have failed that and rather than take up anymore space will be closing this thread.

Think Im gonna close the diary. I just dont get enough input in as to how to make it it better. I dont have the creativity to post the matches that the other diarys do. Stallion, brother thanks for the help. Oldschool thanks for reading. And to those how did take a look at the posting. I wanted to add a differnet take on the game and write a simple but what I hoped would be an entertaining read. Apperently I have failed that and rather than take up anymore space will be closing this thread.

Yea brother, this is a good diary and simply put, its fun. At the end of the day, doing a diary is about one person, yourself. Dont get down because not a lot of people respond to the diary. In my very first diary, which was based on TCP1's 1993 mod, I had to almost beg people just to leave a comment. However you do a have few loyal people who like your stuff, and if your having fun doing it, the keep it going. However if it is taking up a lot of your time and its more work then fun then by all means do what you have to do. But dont do it becasue you are worried that not a lot of people read. This is a fun diary brother, if you want my opinion, keep it going.

Yea brother, this is a good diary and simply put, its fun. At the end of the day, doing a diary is about one person, yourself. Dont get down because not a lot of people respond to the diary. In my very first diary, which was based on TCP1's 1993 mod, I had to almost beg people just to leave a comment. However you do a have few loyal people who like your stuff, and if your having fun doing it, the keep it going. However if it is taking up a lot of your time and its more work then fun then by all means do what you have to do. But dont do it becasue you are worried that not a lot of people read. This is a fun diary brother, if you want my opinion, keep it going.

I'll echo the comments of those before me: Don't take the ignorance of others as an indication of anything. You have to know that not many people around here appreciate, much less know all that much about the territorial era. Take this diary and place it somewhere that fans of the era congregate, and I would bet you'd get a lot more response. Only speaking for myself, I hardly ever visit this section of the forums. I apologize for not noticing it sooner/commenting on this, as it is the one thing that would have inspired me to visit the diary section more often.

I'll echo the comments of those before me: Don't take the ignorance of others as an indication of anything. You have to know that not many people around here appreciate, much less know all that much about the territorial era. Take this diary and place it somewhere that fans of the era congregate, and I would bet you'd get a lot more response. Only speaking for myself, I hardly ever visit this section of the forums. I apologize for not noticing it sooner/commenting on this, as it is the one thing that would have inspired me to visit the diary section more often.

It sounds like you are down because people are not posting. While it can be a hassle sometimes, seeing new diaries pop up and they get ten posts from others off the bat while yours sits there getting nothing. I look at things this way. I look at the number of views to rate how my diary is going. My view is if the fans are not posting but my views keep going up, I must be doing something right, otherwise they would hopefully response and tell me so. as been said before your diary should be made because you are having fun with it. if I had to rank in general what gets read the most I would rank this way: (way off I bet) 1. current real world (WWE/WWECW) 2. current real world (other) then far behind 3. C-verse 4. era based if you are wondering what diary I am personally refering to its "the new era of Danger and Violence Extreme" [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14689[/url]

It sounds like you are down because people are not posting. While it can be a hassle sometimes, seeing new diaries pop up and they get ten posts from others off the bat while yours sits there getting nothing. I look at things this way. I look at the number of views to rate how my diary is going. My view is if the fans are not posting but my views keep going up, I must be doing something right, otherwise they would hopefully response and tell me so. as been said before your diary should be made because you are having fun with it. if I had to rank in general what gets read the most I would rank this way: (way off I bet) 1. current real world (WWE/WWECW) 2. current real world (other) then far behind 3. C-verse 4. era based if you are wondering what diary I am personally refering to its "the new era of Danger and Violence Extreme" [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14689[/url]

Archived