DOTT Georgia Championship Wrestling

Guest cmdrsam

Thank you all for commenting. No offence to anyone but I really havnt looked at this in a few days and I will admit if the father of DOTT took a minute to look I might have somethign here. Ok here it is I still play the game from where I left off at. I unfortunatly had to fire my ASST Manager at my work place. So I working 6 days a week open till close. Anyway I guess between all of that and then posting my heart away here it really got to me. So with that being said. I will take another look maybe this weekend and catch up on somethigns. Mostly rest. I will take the time to keep you appraised.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you all for commenting. No offence to anyone but I really havnt looked at this in a few days and I will admit if the father of DOTT took a minute to look I might have somethign here. Ok here it is I still play the game from where I left off at. I unfortunatly had to fire my ASST Manager at my work place. So I working 6 days a week open till close. Anyway I guess between all of that and then posting my heart away here it really got to me. So with that being said. I will take another look maybe this weekend and catch up on somethigns. Mostly rest. I will take the time to keep you appraised.

Ok guys I will be continuing this thread after all. I took a couple of days to reflect on how I am going to do this. Wont be an everyday thign like what I was doing but I will post a show or 2 every week. I have played the game since I stopped posting last week I think and have gone several shows into it. Will try and post somethign trying to catch you all up this saturday night possibly if not will be up sunday along with a show. Thank you for reading and I look forward to keeping us entertained as best as possible. Thank you.

Ok guys I will be continuing this thread after all. I took a couple of days to reflect on how I am going to do this. Wont be an everyday thign like what I was doing but I will post a show or 2 every week. I have played the game since I stopped posting last week I think and have gone several shows into it. Will try and post somethign trying to catch you all up this saturday night possibly if not will be up sunday along with a show. Thank you for reading and I look forward to keeping us entertained as best as possible. Thank you.

Ok lets see If I can catch everybody up. As I have said I have been playing without posting for a bit. I am now In the 3rd Week of Feburary. Started in Jan. TV Schedule came out and I tried unsuccefully in getting a new tv deal. Nobody willing to give me a slot in the evening. Few wanted me but only as late,late night programming. You know infomercial time. Was able to secure a PPV deal with American Option. Small yes,,but gets my feet wet. We both feel that a 6 month deal is fair. It gets me on the market and sets them up with little risk. If it pans out we both gain. If it falters than both of us are not tied down to long. The next show to be posted will be the 1st ppv show so we will see how it turns out. The show's name is Blood,Sweat, and Tears. Tommy Rich is still the Champion but it hasnt been easy as Buzz Sawyer seems primed to remove him as champ. Been a great fued. New TV Champion as Jake Roberts took it from Ronnie Garvin. But the fued is still hot so we may not see the last of those 2 yet. The Team of Arn Anderson and Olie Anderson are still tag Team Champs. Been a nice little fued with the Road Warriors. Throw in a dash of Rock n Roll Express, A little Midnight Express, flavor with a hint of The Fabulas Ones and you have a sence that the Tag Team scene is a great place to be with options abound. Renamed the JR Heavyweight Title to the WCW US Champion with Les Thatcher still holding off MAgnum T.A. Thunderbolt and Bob Armstrong have been in a heated fued with both of them being injuried in ambushes from Larry Zybesko and Paul Orndorff. Plus a hired gun by the name of Lord Humungus. Dusty Rhodes has been brought in and he appeared to be a fan freindly even shaking hands with Rick Steamboat. But he jumped Steamboat and is now a heel as they are fueding heavily.Really wanted to turn Steamboat but he never played a heel ever in his carrer.Dusty has besides just cant see Ricky playing a heel. Dusty on the other side should have some options. I am growing pretty well as the 1st month I had a B rating in South East and a C+ rating in Great Lakes Region. Nothing else was in the (C) Range. So far in Feb I have same ratings in Both Regions but now have a C- in both Tristate and Mid Atlantic. So now Im not afraid to go to them and have shows there now. Turning a small profit too. January I made little over 155,000. So far this month im showing 188,000 but bills havnt been paid yet so this will change but its a good start I feel. Blood Sweat and Tears will be posted sometime today. Matches we will see include Buzz Sawyer and Tommy Rich for the World Title. The Minnesota Wrecking Crew take on Road Warriors.MR Wrestling II takes on the Spoiler in a cage match.Jake Roberts takes on a mystery opponent.And Dusty Rhodes takes on Rick Steamboat.

Ok lets see If I can catch everybody up. As I have said I have been playing without posting for a bit. I am now In the 3rd Week of Feburary. Started in Jan. TV Schedule came out and I tried unsuccefully in getting a new tv deal. Nobody willing to give me a slot in the evening. Few wanted me but only as late,late night programming. You know infomercial time. Was able to secure a PPV deal with American Option. Small yes,,but gets my feet wet. We both feel that a 6 month deal is fair. It gets me on the market and sets them up with little risk. If it pans out we both gain. If it falters than both of us are not tied down to long. The next show to be posted will be the 1st ppv show so we will see how it turns out. The show's name is Blood,Sweat, and Tears. Tommy Rich is still the Champion but it hasnt been easy as Buzz Sawyer seems primed to remove him as champ. Been a great fued. New TV Champion as Jake Roberts took it from Ronnie Garvin. But the fued is still hot so we may not see the last of those 2 yet. The Team of Arn Anderson and Olie Anderson are still tag Team Champs. Been a nice little fued with the Road Warriors. Throw in a dash of Rock n Roll Express, A little Midnight Express, flavor with a hint of The Fabulas Ones and you have a sence that the Tag Team scene is a great place to be with options abound. Renamed the JR Heavyweight Title to the WCW US Champion with Les Thatcher still holding off MAgnum T.A. Thunderbolt and Bob Armstrong have been in a heated fued with both of them being injuried in ambushes from Larry Zybesko and Paul Orndorff. Plus a hired gun by the name of Lord Humungus. Dusty Rhodes has been brought in and he appeared to be a fan freindly even shaking hands with Rick Steamboat. But he jumped Steamboat and is now a heel as they are fueding heavily.Really wanted to turn Steamboat but he never played a heel ever in his carrer.Dusty has besides just cant see Ricky playing a heel. Dusty on the other side should have some options. I am growing pretty well as the 1st month I had a B rating in South East and a C+ rating in Great Lakes Region. Nothing else was in the (C) Range. So far in Feb I have same ratings in Both Regions but now have a C- in both Tristate and Mid Atlantic. So now Im not afraid to go to them and have shows there now. Turning a small profit too. January I made little over 155,000. So far this month im showing 188,000 but bills havnt been paid yet so this will change but its a good start I feel. Blood Sweat and Tears will be posted sometime today. Matches we will see include Buzz Sawyer and Tommy Rich for the World Title. The Minnesota Wrecking Crew take on Road Warriors.MR Wrestling II takes on the Spoiler in a cage match.Jake Roberts takes on a mystery opponent.And Dusty Rhodes takes on Rick Steamboat.

Blood Sweat and Tears Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Blood Sweat and Tears is being brought to you from. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Mid South Coloseum. We start with a dark match 10 man battle royal. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Art Crew,Bad News Allen,Big Red,Bob Armstrong,Bret Wayne,Chick Donovan,Fit Finley, Iron Mike Sharpe,Koko B Ware, and Scott Armstrong. Lock up in the good ole fashinoned battle royal. Bob Armstrong pulls out a win at the 14:45 mark. (C-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting We are then treated to a music video hyping Buzz Sawyer, Larry Zybesko,The Spolier,Paul Ordorff, MR Wrestling II, and Tommy Rich. Gets a B+ Rating. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting We start the show off with our usual announce team of Gordon Solie and Lance Russel hyping the show as Tommy Rich makes his way down the aisle.(B+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Cut the music. As the fans listen in on the Wildfire. Buzz,,,let me tell ya somethign man. Ya got me all fired up tonight cuzz. You see you have been tormenting me for the last 2 months brother. But let me tell ay somethign. Tonight it ends. Ya aint taking me for another loss, and ya aint taking my title with ya either cuzz. Because tonight,,you get burned by the Wildfire. Fans go nuts. Gets a A+ Whats this,,we need to taking you to the parking area. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Larry had just arrived when Thuderbolt Patterson was waiting for him. Attacking Larry for all of the ambushes he has done to him. This was to make up for Larry and Paul's ambush on Bob Armstrong two weeks ago. (C+) Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Midnight Express takes on the Rock n Roll Express. As both teams are caught in a fued between Jim Cornette and Mike Cooper. This was booked after Jim insults Mike's son and gets slapped for it. Both teams gave it all tonight but as Ricky Morton was going for the win, Jim Cornette interfers being the good manager that he is allowing enough time for the tables to be turned as Bobby Eaton pins Ricky Morton at the 8:32 mark with a Alabama Slam. (B) We then get a graphic and an announcement at next week's WCW in your town that we will see Les Thorton take on Magnum TA. (C-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thoroton comes down and ask for the microphone. NO,,NO,,No,,,. This isnt happening. I have beaten Magnum allready. He is not going to get another shot at me. No,,way. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mike come down. Let me tell you somethign you arrogent babboon. I am the boss. And where I come from the boss says somethign and it gets done you see. And I say Magnum and you is going to happen. Get use to it Lester. Its gonna happen. Les gets a (c-) for his work and I geta (c-) as well. Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,VS,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Fabulas One's take on the Blade Runners. Runers get some nation exposure as the battle the vetern team of Keirn and Lane. But to much expeirence as they fall with Blade Runner Blade taps out to a Boston Crab at 5:43 by Steve Keirn.(C+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ron Garvin comes down and issues a challenge to Jake Roberts. He says Jake is a snake who needs needs to be tamed. He stole his title a few weeks back and he want it back. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake comes down and says no. He won it fair and square and thats all he has to say about that. But he does say he has someone in mind to face Garvin if he want it to happen. Garvin says who? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Randy Savage with his manager JJ Dillion come down. Can u dig it Garvin. O yeah. The madness runs all over you tonight brother. DIG IT.,,Ron gets a (C+),Jake gets a (B-), Randy gets a (B-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Randy Savage battles Ronnie Garvin. Randy was fired up for this one early but Ron took over. Punching Randy and really tearing into him. Jake has had enough and draws out Ronnie. Jake and Ron battle outside the rign as the ref counts Ron out. Winner by count out Randy Savage. (B+) Next Match is for the WCW Tag Team Championship in a Cage. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The current Champions The Minnesota Wrecking Crew battle The Road Warriors. These two teams have been at each others throats for the last month. Facing each other, Ambushing each other, Interfering with each other's matches. This was hopefully the final battle between these two teams as WCW's Tag division is really at a strain with these two teams tearing at each other and other teams. Olie used a step over armbar to get a submishion on Road Warior Animal at the 9:58 mark. (B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mr Wrestling II comes down to the ring. Spoiler,,its you and me you chump.You cheated me and the fans long enough. Now we settle this tonight. Its time for you to either back up,,or back it up tonight son. Im gonna wrestle you like you have never been before. Im gonna break bones son. Get ready. And with that the Spoiler comes down for his match with MR Wrestling II(B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Spoiler comes into the match beating MR Wrestling II not once but twice with questionable means. You know the drill, Using ropes for pinfall and brass knuckles. You know good ole fashion heel thigns. Well these two get locked in a cage so anthign can happen. Spoiler held MR Wrestling II in check for a good portion of the match but MR II has been in a few of these do or die matches before. Using the Million Dollar Knee Lift on the Spoiler he gets the win at the 9:55 mark.(A) After the match Spoiler being very upset nails Wrestling II with a chair shot that rattles the rafters with the echo of steel meeting flesh. I procedes to beat the tar out of II. The final thign he did was set up a piledriver on the announcer table and sends MR Wrestling II thru it. The crowd is stunned with this. They have not seen this kinda carnage before and really dont seem to like it. But it is enough to send shock waves thru the audience. (C+) They really didnt like that segment. HAve to remember I'M inthe 80's. Next up Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ricky Steamboat takes on The American Dream Dusty Rhodes. There were years of frustration leading to this. A hiden hatred between these two men that most did not know exhisted. Dusty when he was a booker for another territory tried to hold Rick down. But Rick is to much of a star to keep down for to long. A see saw event. Both put on a classic match.In the end it is Dusty who locks on a Weaver Lock on Ricky to pick up the win at 10:24. (A+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,./W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Buzz Sawyer comes down with his manager Paul Jones. Rich,,,GRRR,,Rich,,,Im Buzz,,,,,,Im gonna make you bleed,,RRRRR,,,Rich,,,Paul tries to settle buzz down. Let me put it to you like this you hicks. My man tonight will be the new Heavyweight Champ and there is not a damn thign you can do about it. So lets get this shin dig started, Rich bring your sorry ass carcuss down here and lets get this over with. (A+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Buzz Sawyer takes on the current WCW Heavyweight Champion Tommy Rich. Buzz has beaten Rich numerous times but its either been by DQ or countout wins or in tag situations.Now he is primed for the showcase of the night. But you know never,,never count out the heart of a good champ.Tommy keeps getting knocked down but he manages to keep getting up with the fans firmly in his corner. But its not a easy night. Every time he gets anythign going Paul Jones distracts him and Buzz goes back on the offense. Rich has had enough. He nails a Bionic Elbow not only on Paul,,but Buzz as well to get a win at the 9:36 mark. (A+) And Still WCW Heavyweight Champion Tommy Wildfire Rich!!!!!!!!!!!!! And with that Tommy does a little celebration. But Wait who is this???No,,,,,,,Dusty comes thru the crowd and nails Tommy with a chair. He Is beating the tar out of Rich. Can we get some help down here now. Back Stage hands come running down to try and seperate these 2 men.(A+) Show ends 8,000 Attendence Card is Rated A 4,852 buy rate. Not a huge number but With a small PPV and first one to get a show out with a PPV Ill Take it. Next show will be a WCW In your town. ILL try and post what the card looks like soon.

Blood Sweat and Tears Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Blood Sweat and Tears is being brought to you from. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Mid South Coloseum. We start with a dark match 10 man battle royal. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Art Crew,Bad News Allen,Big Red,Bob Armstrong,Bret Wayne,Chick Donovan,Fit Finley, Iron Mike Sharpe,Koko B Ware, and Scott Armstrong. Lock up in the good ole fashinoned battle royal. Bob Armstrong pulls out a win at the 14:45 mark. (C-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting We are then treated to a music video hyping Buzz Sawyer, Larry Zybesko,The Spolier,Paul Ordorff, MR Wrestling II, and Tommy Rich. Gets a B+ Rating. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting We start the show off with our usual announce team of Gordon Solie and Lance Russel hyping the show as Tommy Rich makes his way down the aisle.(B+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Cut the music. As the fans listen in on the Wildfire. Buzz,,,let me tell ya somethign man. Ya got me all fired up tonight cuzz. You see you have been tormenting me for the last 2 months brother. But let me tell ay somethign. Tonight it ends. Ya aint taking me for another loss, and ya aint taking my title with ya either cuzz. Because tonight,,you get burned by the Wildfire. Fans go nuts. Gets a A+ Whats this,,we need to taking you to the parking area. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Larry had just arrived when Thuderbolt Patterson was waiting for him. Attacking Larry for all of the ambushes he has done to him. This was to make up for Larry and Paul's ambush on Bob Armstrong two weeks ago. (C+) Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Midnight Express takes on the Rock n Roll Express. As both teams are caught in a fued between Jim Cornette and Mike Cooper. This was booked after Jim insults Mike's son and gets slapped for it. Both teams gave it all tonight but as Ricky Morton was going for the win, Jim Cornette interfers being the good manager that he is allowing enough time for the tables to be turned as Bobby Eaton pins Ricky Morton at the 8:32 mark with a Alabama Slam. (B) We then get a graphic and an announcement at next week's WCW in your town that we will see Les Thorton take on Magnum TA. (C-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thoroton comes down and ask for the microphone. NO,,NO,,No,,,. This isnt happening. I have beaten Magnum allready. He is not going to get another shot at me. No,,way. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mike come down. Let me tell you somethign you arrogent babboon. I am the boss. And where I come from the boss says somethign and it gets done you see. And I say Magnum and you is going to happen. Get use to it Lester. Its gonna happen. Les gets a (c-) for his work and I geta (c-) as well. Next Match Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,VS,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Fabulas One's take on the Blade Runners. Runers get some nation exposure as the battle the vetern team of Keirn and Lane. But to much expeirence as they fall with Blade Runner Blade taps out to a Boston Crab at 5:43 by Steve Keirn.(C+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ron Garvin comes down and issues a challenge to Jake Roberts. He says Jake is a snake who needs needs to be tamed. He stole his title a few weeks back and he want it back. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake comes down and says no. He won it fair and square and thats all he has to say about that. But he does say he has someone in mind to face Garvin if he want it to happen. Garvin says who? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Randy Savage with his manager JJ Dillion come down. Can u dig it Garvin. O yeah. The madness runs all over you tonight brother. DIG IT.,,Ron gets a (C+),Jake gets a (B-), Randy gets a (B-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Randy Savage battles Ronnie Garvin. Randy was fired up for this one early but Ron took over. Punching Randy and really tearing into him. Jake has had enough and draws out Ronnie. Jake and Ron battle outside the rign as the ref counts Ron out. Winner by count out Randy Savage. (B+) Next Match is for the WCW Tag Team Championship in a Cage. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The current Champions The Minnesota Wrecking Crew battle The Road Warriors. These two teams have been at each others throats for the last month. Facing each other, Ambushing each other, Interfering with each other's matches. This was hopefully the final battle between these two teams as WCW's Tag division is really at a strain with these two teams tearing at each other and other teams. Olie used a step over armbar to get a submishion on Road Warior Animal at the 9:58 mark. (B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mr Wrestling II comes down to the ring. Spoiler,,its you and me you chump.You cheated me and the fans long enough. Now we settle this tonight. Its time for you to either back up,,or back it up tonight son. Im gonna wrestle you like you have never been before. Im gonna break bones son. Get ready. And with that the Spoiler comes down for his match with MR Wrestling II(B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Spoiler comes into the match beating MR Wrestling II not once but twice with questionable means. You know the drill, Using ropes for pinfall and brass knuckles. You know good ole fashion heel thigns. Well these two get locked in a cage so anthign can happen. Spoiler held MR Wrestling II in check for a good portion of the match but MR II has been in a few of these do or die matches before. Using the Million Dollar Knee Lift on the Spoiler he gets the win at the 9:55 mark.(A) After the match Spoiler being very upset nails Wrestling II with a chair shot that rattles the rafters with the echo of steel meeting flesh. I procedes to beat the tar out of II. The final thign he did was set up a piledriver on the announcer table and sends MR Wrestling II thru it. The crowd is stunned with this. They have not seen this kinda carnage before and really dont seem to like it. But it is enough to send shock waves thru the audience. (C+) They really didnt like that segment. HAve to remember I'M inthe 80's. Next up Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ricky Steamboat takes on The American Dream Dusty Rhodes. There were years of frustration leading to this. A hiden hatred between these two men that most did not know exhisted. Dusty when he was a booker for another territory tried to hold Rick down. But Rick is to much of a star to keep down for to long. A see saw event. Both put on a classic match.In the end it is Dusty who locks on a Weaver Lock on Ricky to pick up the win at 10:24. (A+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,./W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Buzz Sawyer comes down with his manager Paul Jones. Rich,,,GRRR,,Rich,,,Im Buzz,,,,,,Im gonna make you bleed,,RRRRR,,,Rich,,,Paul tries to settle buzz down. Let me put it to you like this you hicks. My man tonight will be the new Heavyweight Champ and there is not a damn thign you can do about it. So lets get this shin dig started, Rich bring your sorry ass carcuss down here and lets get this over with. (A+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Buzz Sawyer takes on the current WCW Heavyweight Champion Tommy Rich. Buzz has beaten Rich numerous times but its either been by DQ or countout wins or in tag situations.Now he is primed for the showcase of the night. But you know never,,never count out the heart of a good champ.Tommy keeps getting knocked down but he manages to keep getting up with the fans firmly in his corner. But its not a easy night. Every time he gets anythign going Paul Jones distracts him and Buzz goes back on the offense. Rich has had enough. He nails a Bionic Elbow not only on Paul,,but Buzz as well to get a win at the 9:36 mark. (A+) And Still WCW Heavyweight Champion Tommy Wildfire Rich!!!!!!!!!!!!! And with that Tommy does a little celebration. But Wait who is this???No,,,,,,,Dusty comes thru the crowd and nails Tommy with a chair. He Is beating the tar out of Rich. Can we get some help down here now. Back Stage hands come running down to try and seperate these 2 men.(A+) Show ends 8,000 Attendence Card is Rated A 4,852 buy rate. Not a huge number but With a small PPV and first one to get a show out with a PPV Ill Take it. Next show will be a WCW In your town. ILL try and post what the card looks like soon.

WCW In your town Card Is shaping up like this. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Magnum TA VS Les Thorton for the US Championship Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thunderbolt Patterson locks up against Paul Orndorff Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bullet Bob Armstrong VS Jake Roberts in a non title event. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Will Dusty Rhodes explain his actions for last sunday attack on Tommy Rich? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting And how will the Wildfire respond? Stay tuned.

WCW In your town Card Is shaping up like this. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Magnum TA VS Les Thorton for the US Championship Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thunderbolt Patterson locks up against Paul Orndorff Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bullet Bob Armstrong VS Jake Roberts in a non title event. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Will Dusty Rhodes explain his actions for last sunday attack on Tommy Rich? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting And how will the Wildfire respond? Stay tuned.

Side notes Releases= Chic Donovan has been granted his release. We wish him good luck with any future endeavors. Rumor mill backstage. It is noted that Randy Savage is unhappy with how JJ Dillion is running his career. Also it is noted the Armstrong's are unhappy with the direction WCW is going. Overall morale in the company is high. Most workers are happy with the current running of thigns. Company is making a small profit while gaining in Popularity. Started with a B- in Southeast and a C- in Great Lakes regions. Have the same in both regions but now have a C- in both Mid Atlantic and Tristate regions. So the expansion continues. Will be getting a new show posted in a few days. Have a couple of major bombshells in the works that could possibly tear WCW at the seams so stay tuned.

Side notes Releases= Chic Donovan has been granted his release. We wish him good luck with any future endeavors. Rumor mill backstage. It is noted that Randy Savage is unhappy with how JJ Dillion is running his career. Also it is noted the Armstrong's are unhappy with the direction WCW is going. Overall morale in the company is high. Most workers are happy with the current running of thigns. Company is making a small profit while gaining in Popularity. Started with a B- in Southeast and a C- in Great Lakes regions. Have the same in both regions but now have a C- in both Mid Atlantic and Tristate regions. So the expansion continues. Will be getting a new show posted in a few days. Have a couple of major bombshells in the works that could possibly tear WCW at the seams so stay tuned.

WCW In your town Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting WCW In Your Town is being brought to you from Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Cricket Arena Show opens with a video hype on the Jumbotron.Video features Tommy Rich,Buzz Sawyer,Paul Orndorff,Rick Steamboat,Dusty Rhodes,The Spoiler,MR Wrestling II, And Larry Zybesko. (C+) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Your announce team is Gordon Solie and Lance Russell. They start the evening running down tonights show buying time for Tommy Rich to walk down to the ring. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting You know, just when I think I have seen it all, somethign new comes into the picture.I beat the mad dog, then a trusted freind of mine jumps me from behind. Dusty, who the hell do you think you are? Your messing with fire son. I've spent to long and bleed to much to get this title to lose it now. Buzz, Dusty, or whoever,,bring it son. You will get torched like the rest who have come across the Wildfire.(B-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Fit Finley locks up with Art Crews. Fit Finley continues his young career here in WCW continuing his winning ways. Uses a hand full of tights to win at the 5:47 mark. (E) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Randy Savage is in the backstage area. Dillion,,,Dillion,,get over here,,o yeah. JJ Dillion walks over perplexed by Savage's tone. O yeah,you know what brother, your holding up the madness,and o no ,i dont like it ONE BIT. DIG IT. The madness needs some gold around his waist.THE MADNESS DEMANDS GOLD, O yeah. After a breif pause J.J. Dillion starts to explain his situation to Randy. When Savage cheap shots him right in the mouth. Starts to pummel Dillion. We need some help back there. What the heck is going on,,who else is there. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting All of them take turns at hitting JJ Dillion. Then chairs are used by,,,,,,,,, Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Andersons show up to make the save. JJ is very badly beaten as Arn tends to their leader. Ole Is standing guard as the Legion of Doom members walk away laughing and taking verbal shots at the Andersons and JJ Dillion. (Combination of angles. C rating for the argument, C for the attack, and C- for the save) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bob Roop tangles with Jerry Oates. Two good wrestlers who dont get alot of credit for thier skill. Bob is a power and technical wrestler. Jerry cant match Bob's power but can hold his own with Bob's mat skill. In the end it was Bob Roop who nails a inverted shoulder breaker at the 15:29 point (C) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Legion of Doom are in the ring being taunted by the fans and loving it. Paul Ellering speaks. You know,,Iv said once,,iv said it millions of times. I am the best thign going in this business. I have assembled a true Legion of Doom. And we will take over this organazation,Randy breaks in,,O Yeah,,JUST LIKE WE BROKE JJ'S HEAD OPEN.THE MADNESS SAYS THE LEGION WILL RULE. The Spoiler grabs the mic. Mr Wrestling found out the hard way,,skulls and tables dont mix,,the group laughs,,Mr never was,,you better stay home and never come back. Iv you do,,the next time it wont be a table that I break. It will be your neck. Hands the mic to Jake Roberts. Garvin,,Dont think this thign between you and me is over. Trust me ,,it aint. I will go down in history as the best TV Champion there ever will be. Paul applaudes with the rest joining in. Animal grabs the mic next.Ha ha ha. We snack on danger. Dine on death. Do you know what we've been? A runaway train . . . nobody drivin'. Scary, isn't it? Scarier now . . . look who's driving the train! Tell him, Hawk! . Hawk says When we get done with you Anderson boys, it's gonna look like we set your face on fire and put it out with an ax! (B) A video presentation is put up on the screen featuring the fued between Thunderbolt Patterson and Paul Orndorff. (C) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake Roberts takes on Bullet Bob Armstrong in a non title match. Jake still gleaming about the events from earlier tonight was on fire against Bob Armstrong. But Bob being the veteran he is turned the tables on Jake. Got a couple of quick pinfall attempts. Jake rolls out and talks thigns over with Paul Ellering. He gets back in the ring and starts to take over the match again. Who is this? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Why its Ronnier Garvin. He looks at Jake Roberts. Jake looks back. Starts to motion for Ronnie to step into the ring. That was when Bob rolls him up,,,1,,,,2,,,,3!!!!. Winner Bob Armstrong at the 9:47 mark (C+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Orndorff is backstage. Patterson,,,you aint got the brains or the skills to beat Mr Wonderfull. Im gonna break you in half. I tried to show you the door to leave. But you are to thick skulled to realize your done. Stick a fork in ya. Im Mr Wonderfull and your not. He spits on the floor and slams the mic down.(B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I am in the ring and I call out the Fabulas ones to do a quick intervue. But instead of the Fabulas Ones I get. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Midnight Express with Jim Cornette. They surround me. I try and reason with them but to no avail. Jimbo clobbers me from behind with that dang racket he has. Thats gonna leave a mark. Momma said there will be days like today.Anybody got a asprin?(C-) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Rock n Roll Express takes on The Road Warriors with Paul Ellering. Rick and Robert take a stand for WCW. Road Warriors were dazzled by RNR's team work. But manage to get them outside the ring were they really take it to them. Ref has no choice but to count both teams out at the 7:38 point as both teams brawl thier ways back to the backstage area. (C) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thatcher grabs the microphone. Magnum TA. The all American prodigal son. Well you twit im tired of dealing with you. So I'm going to make a deal. I win. You go away,,far away,,in other words you leave WCW bloody ever. Im so tired of you bloody yanks. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Magnum steps out. Now lets get this straight son. You say If I lose,,Im done right? Les agrees. Ok then. When I win son,,the same goes for you then. You leave WCW. Deal? Les agrees with a pretentous smile across his face.(C-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Magnum TA takes on Les Thorton for the WCW US Championship. Also a Loser leaves WCW match. Magnum started out hot. Les could not muster much of an offence. He finally gets Magnum to fall for the old chase me outside of the ring,,Ill run back inside and nail you as you enter trick. Finally starts to get on a roll. Magnum musters a comeback. And nails a Belly to Belly Suplex on Les at the 12:47 point. And new WCW US CHAMPION MAGNUM TA. (C-) Les is heart broken as the fans break out,,sha na na na,,sha na na na,hey hey hey,,good bye. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thunderbolt Patterson= Paula,,I gots you sorry carcus tonight. Im gonna be on you like white on rice brother. You better beleive it too. Im gonna make you pay for everythign you have put me thru the last few weeks. Mr Wonderful, meet your destiny. As he pounds his fist in his hand then walks away.(C+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thunerbolt Patterson and Paul Orndorff sqaure off. Classic power vs power here. Both make some big time power blows. In the end it was Thunderbolt with a running clothesline at the 15:39 mark to pick up the win. (C+) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Buzz Sawyer, Dusty Rhodes and Paul Jones come out to a chorus of boos from the fans. Buzz is pacing the ring barking and grunting. Paul Jones, LOD,,you may have the numbers fellas,,but you aint got the might. Between both oof these fellas, there has been more gold wrapped around thier waists than all you combined.But we will deal with that later. Dusty grabs the mic,,,Why? ,,Why?,,,You ask,,Ricky Steamboat is nothing more than a two faced yellow bellied dog. I am the All American Dream. Im too sweet to be sour. I'v got an idea,Rich,Steamboat,,you want us,,come get us.(B-) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting And with that the come running down the aisle. A ref comes running down shortly after wards restoring some order and calls for the bell. These four powerhouses really put on a show. Back and forth these men went. But they really hate each other at this point and their hatred begins to take over. Chairs and choking and total mayhem insues. The Ref has lost all control and DQ's Both sides. But hey dont care as the two teams have declared total war on each other. (A) Paul Jones motions for someone in the back. Its Paul Orndorff. He joins in on the Melee. Show ends as the team of Paul,Buzz, and Dusty have come out ahead in the battle of attrition leaving Rich and Steamboat in the ring being attended to by officals. I walk out from the backstage and im seen with deep in thought look in my face as Paul Jones and crew walk by laughing at me and the damage they have caused. (C+) Show Rating (B) in a C- area Attendence=650(Eck,,good show but cost more to run it than I made) Thoughts. I paid more to do this show than what I took in. But sometimes you got to go out and spread the news to weak areas that we do put on a dang good show. Also was my 1st attempt at a 3 hr show.Combine that with a tuesday date and attendence would be down anyway I feel. Mission was to gain Popularity which I did. Ok guys. What did you think? What was good and what was bad. Any thought would be appreciated. Will try and get the Saturday night tv show on sometime in the next couple of days. That will finish the month of FEB which I will than give a updated veiw of my world if you would like.

WCW In your town Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting WCW In Your Town is being brought to you from Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Cricket Arena Show opens with a video hype on the Jumbotron.Video features Tommy Rich,Buzz Sawyer,Paul Orndorff,Rick Steamboat,Dusty Rhodes,The Spoiler,MR Wrestling II, And Larry Zybesko. (C+) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Your announce team is Gordon Solie and Lance Russell. They start the evening running down tonights show buying time for Tommy Rich to walk down to the ring. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting You know, just when I think I have seen it all, somethign new comes into the picture.I beat the mad dog, then a trusted freind of mine jumps me from behind. Dusty, who the hell do you think you are? Your messing with fire son. I've spent to long and bleed to much to get this title to lose it now. Buzz, Dusty, or whoever,,bring it son. You will get torched like the rest who have come across the Wildfire.(B-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Fit Finley locks up with Art Crews. Fit Finley continues his young career here in WCW continuing his winning ways. Uses a hand full of tights to win at the 5:47 mark. (E) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Randy Savage is in the backstage area. Dillion,,,Dillion,,get over here,,o yeah. JJ Dillion walks over perplexed by Savage's tone. O yeah,you know what brother, your holding up the madness,and o no ,i dont like it ONE BIT. DIG IT. The madness needs some gold around his waist.THE MADNESS DEMANDS GOLD, O yeah. After a breif pause J.J. Dillion starts to explain his situation to Randy. When Savage cheap shots him right in the mouth. Starts to pummel Dillion. We need some help back there. What the heck is going on,,who else is there. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting All of them take turns at hitting JJ Dillion. Then chairs are used by,,,,,,,,, Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Andersons show up to make the save. JJ is very badly beaten as Arn tends to their leader. Ole Is standing guard as the Legion of Doom members walk away laughing and taking verbal shots at the Andersons and JJ Dillion. (Combination of angles. C rating for the argument, C for the attack, and C- for the save) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bob Roop tangles with Jerry Oates. Two good wrestlers who dont get alot of credit for thier skill. Bob is a power and technical wrestler. Jerry cant match Bob's power but can hold his own with Bob's mat skill. In the end it was Bob Roop who nails a inverted shoulder breaker at the 15:29 point (C) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Legion of Doom are in the ring being taunted by the fans and loving it. Paul Ellering speaks. You know,,Iv said once,,iv said it millions of times. I am the best thign going in this business. I have assembled a true Legion of Doom. And we will take over this organazation,Randy breaks in,,O Yeah,,JUST LIKE WE BROKE JJ'S HEAD OPEN.THE MADNESS SAYS THE LEGION WILL RULE. The Spoiler grabs the mic. Mr Wrestling found out the hard way,,skulls and tables dont mix,,the group laughs,,Mr never was,,you better stay home and never come back. Iv you do,,the next time it wont be a table that I break. It will be your neck. Hands the mic to Jake Roberts. Garvin,,Dont think this thign between you and me is over. Trust me ,,it aint. I will go down in history as the best TV Champion there ever will be. Paul applaudes with the rest joining in. Animal grabs the mic next.Ha ha ha. We snack on danger. Dine on death. Do you know what we've been? A runaway train . . . nobody drivin'. Scary, isn't it? Scarier now . . . look who's driving the train! Tell him, Hawk! . Hawk says When we get done with you Anderson boys, it's gonna look like we set your face on fire and put it out with an ax! (B) A video presentation is put up on the screen featuring the fued between Thunderbolt Patterson and Paul Orndorff. (C) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake Roberts takes on Bullet Bob Armstrong in a non title match. Jake still gleaming about the events from earlier tonight was on fire against Bob Armstrong. But Bob being the veteran he is turned the tables on Jake. Got a couple of quick pinfall attempts. Jake rolls out and talks thigns over with Paul Ellering. He gets back in the ring and starts to take over the match again. Who is this? Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Why its Ronnier Garvin. He looks at Jake Roberts. Jake looks back. Starts to motion for Ronnie to step into the ring. That was when Bob rolls him up,,,1,,,,2,,,,3!!!!. Winner Bob Armstrong at the 9:47 mark (C+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Orndorff is backstage. Patterson,,,you aint got the brains or the skills to beat Mr Wonderfull. Im gonna break you in half. I tried to show you the door to leave. But you are to thick skulled to realize your done. Stick a fork in ya. Im Mr Wonderfull and your not. He spits on the floor and slams the mic down.(B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I am in the ring and I call out the Fabulas ones to do a quick intervue. But instead of the Fabulas Ones I get. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Midnight Express with Jim Cornette. They surround me. I try and reason with them but to no avail. Jimbo clobbers me from behind with that dang racket he has. Thats gonna leave a mark. Momma said there will be days like today.Anybody got a asprin?(C-) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Rock n Roll Express takes on The Road Warriors with Paul Ellering. Rick and Robert take a stand for WCW. Road Warriors were dazzled by RNR's team work. But manage to get them outside the ring were they really take it to them. Ref has no choice but to count both teams out at the 7:38 point as both teams brawl thier ways back to the backstage area. (C) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Les Thatcher grabs the microphone. Magnum TA. The all American prodigal son. Well you twit im tired of dealing with you. So I'm going to make a deal. I win. You go away,,far away,,in other words you leave WCW bloody ever. Im so tired of you bloody yanks. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Magnum steps out. Now lets get this straight son. You say If I lose,,Im done right? Les agrees. Ok then. When I win son,,the same goes for you then. You leave WCW. Deal? Les agrees with a pretentous smile across his face.(C-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Magnum TA takes on Les Thorton for the WCW US Championship. Also a Loser leaves WCW match. Magnum started out hot. Les could not muster much of an offence. He finally gets Magnum to fall for the old chase me outside of the ring,,Ill run back inside and nail you as you enter trick. Finally starts to get on a roll. Magnum musters a comeback. And nails a Belly to Belly Suplex on Les at the 12:47 point. And new WCW US CHAMPION MAGNUM TA. (C-) Les is heart broken as the fans break out,,sha na na na,,sha na na na,hey hey hey,,good bye. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thunderbolt Patterson= Paula,,I gots you sorry carcus tonight. Im gonna be on you like white on rice brother. You better beleive it too. Im gonna make you pay for everythign you have put me thru the last few weeks. Mr Wonderful, meet your destiny. As he pounds his fist in his hand then walks away.(C+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Thunerbolt Patterson and Paul Orndorff sqaure off. Classic power vs power here. Both make some big time power blows. In the end it was Thunderbolt with a running clothesline at the 15:39 mark to pick up the win. (C+) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Buzz Sawyer, Dusty Rhodes and Paul Jones come out to a chorus of boos from the fans. Buzz is pacing the ring barking and grunting. Paul Jones, LOD,,you may have the numbers fellas,,but you aint got the might. Between both oof these fellas, there has been more gold wrapped around thier waists than all you combined.But we will deal with that later. Dusty grabs the mic,,,Why? ,,Why?,,,You ask,,Ricky Steamboat is nothing more than a two faced yellow bellied dog. I am the All American Dream. Im too sweet to be sour. I'v got an idea,Rich,Steamboat,,you want us,,come get us.(B-) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting And with that the come running down the aisle. A ref comes running down shortly after wards restoring some order and calls for the bell. These four powerhouses really put on a show. Back and forth these men went. But they really hate each other at this point and their hatred begins to take over. Chairs and choking and total mayhem insues. The Ref has lost all control and DQ's Both sides. But hey dont care as the two teams have declared total war on each other. (A) Paul Jones motions for someone in the back. Its Paul Orndorff. He joins in on the Melee. Show ends as the team of Paul,Buzz, and Dusty have come out ahead in the battle of attrition leaving Rich and Steamboat in the ring being attended to by officals. I walk out from the backstage and im seen with deep in thought look in my face as Paul Jones and crew walk by laughing at me and the damage they have caused. (C+) Show Rating (B) in a C- area Attendence=650(Eck,,good show but cost more to run it than I made) Thoughts. I paid more to do this show than what I took in. But sometimes you got to go out and spread the news to weak areas that we do put on a dang good show. Also was my 1st attempt at a 3 hr show.Combine that with a tuesday date and attendence would be down anyway I feel. Mission was to gain Popularity which I did. Ok guys. What did you think? What was good and what was bad. Any thought would be appreciated. Will try and get the Saturday night tv show on sometime in the next couple of days. That will finish the month of FEB which I will than give a updated veiw of my world if you would like.

Will be posting the new show probably by thursday at the latest. Show is shaping up like this. Ronnie Garvin has drawn the attention of Jake Roberts. Bob Roop tackles Paul Orndorff And how will I handle the attack from the Midnight Warriors? Plus more. Stay tuned.

Archived