DOTT Georgia Championship Wrestling

Guest cmdrsam

Will be posting the new show probably by thursday at the latest. Show is shaping up like this. Ronnie Garvin has drawn the attention of Jake Roberts. Bob Roop tackles Paul Orndorff And how will I handle the attack from the Midnight Warriors? Plus more. Stay tuned.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TBS Taping Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Being brought to you from. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jenkins Arena. Dark Match. 20 Man Battle Royal. Winner= Bob Armstrong 15:26 (C) Show Begins with an opening video with Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Just a few shots of each set to a background music. Gets a (B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bob Roop is in the ring holding a microphone. You know, I have been in this business for a long time. Just when you think you have seen it all, somethign comes alone and suprises you. Last week was a surprise for me. A suprise that sickens me. On how cowards act. Paul Orndorff, You have a body like a god. But you have a yellow streak in you as deep as can be. I challenge you right here and now.(C+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Orndorff and his manager Paul Jones step out. Bob Roop,,Who do you think you are you never was. Your gonna challenge me? When is the last time you wrestled for anythign of meaning? I on the other hand being wondeful wrestle only for titles. And I see no title on you. There for you can kiss it. And turns around only to see. (B-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Tommy Rich staring at him. Paul starts to back pedal as Rich gives chase. In the ring Paul goes and a Ref goes down to the ring. Rich hangs around waiting for the ref to start the match. (B+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Back and forth match. No quarter asked,,no quarter given. Both have plenty of power to spare. In the end it was Roop picking up Paul and delivering a bone shattering inverted shoulder breaker to pick up the win. (B-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake Roberts is back stage. Ronnie Garvin. You seem to have a death wish my freind. Well trust me when I say you will never see this title again. Trust me. But I'll tell you what. Ill face you one last time,,tonight.Only not for the title. You win, I might give you a title shot. You lose,,well,,,you will never get to face me again for it.(B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ronnie Garvin appears. Jake your on man. These hands of stone are gonna pummel you all night long. Im gonna hit you with so many rights youll starve to death rolling waiting for the left. Ill see you later. And with that storms off the set.(C) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Spoiler with Paul Ellering takes on Jerry Oates. The Spoiler has been on a roll as of late. After he piledrived Mr Wrestling II thru a table a few weeks ago and hasnt been heard from since. Jerry being a good wrestler holds his own against Spoiler. But in the end it was Paul Ellering interfering for Spoiler to get the win at 6:38 (B) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Legion of Doom appear and drag Jerry Oates out of the ring as Paul Ellering talks on the Mic. Paul Jones,,,let me address you first. Only a clown like you would dare to think you have the power here. Paul,,no way is that happening. One day soon, you gonna feel the wrath if you continue to run your mouth. Tell him Hawk. But Savage snags the mic before Hawk can get it. THE MADNESS WILL RULE. oh yeah,,paul jones you can only here the tic toc as time marches on. your time is past. OUR TIME IS NOW. BANG,,MADNESS RAINS. Hawk takes it from Savage. These are truly dark days for us all. But that ok we like the darkness. Back on the mean streets of Chicago me and my brother Animal here picked many of or foes appart in the darkness. Speaking of Darkness,, Andersons we havnt forgotten you. The curtan will fall on you two soon enough. Tell em Animal. Animal just leers into the camera. Shakes his head and slams the mic down. (A) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ric Steamboat is back stage. Buzz Sawyer, The maddod,,the mean one. Well if you were as mean as you say you are. Then why do you feel the need to attack everyone from behind? I say your gutless. And you have the brain of a 3 year old. I mean come on. GGRR,,Rich,,My kids at home say more than that. But if you dont like it. Well do somethign about it then. Im going to the ring,,,now. And if your not to yellow enough,,,why dont you come to the ring and try and shut me up.(A) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ricky's little talk must of did worked because Buzz was storming down to ringside as Paul Jones tries to hold his cleint back. But Buzz being Buzz just tossed him to the side and went right for Steamboat. Great match as they went back and forth. Tonight was Steamboats night. As he has encountered a few bad spots in the past few weeks. He gets a flying body press for the win at 9:45 to pick up the win. (A+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,W/,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake Roberts battles Ron Garvin in a non TV title match. Jake tries to put away Garvin early. Almost nailing a DDT on him. But Garvin punches his way out of it. Paul gets involved and distract Garvin so Jake can attack from behind. Jake gets a couple of near pinfalls. But in a rare event. Ron Garvin rolls up Jake in a small package and gets a quick 3 count for the win. Jake cant beleive it. The crowd cant beleive it. Garvin with a wrestling hold. Huh who would have thunk that? (B) Show rated (B+) 5,000 in attendence 146,037 veiwers. Highest show yet.

TBS Taping Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Being brought to you from. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jenkins Arena. Dark Match. 20 Man Battle Royal. Winner= Bob Armstrong 15:26 (C) Show Begins with an opening video with Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Just a few shots of each set to a background music. Gets a (B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Bob Roop is in the ring holding a microphone. You know, I have been in this business for a long time. Just when you think you have seen it all, somethign comes alone and suprises you. Last week was a surprise for me. A suprise that sickens me. On how cowards act. Paul Orndorff, You have a body like a god. But you have a yellow streak in you as deep as can be. I challenge you right here and now.(C+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Paul Orndorff and his manager Paul Jones step out. Bob Roop,,Who do you think you are you never was. Your gonna challenge me? When is the last time you wrestled for anythign of meaning? I on the other hand being wondeful wrestle only for titles. And I see no title on you. There for you can kiss it. And turns around only to see. (B-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Tommy Rich staring at him. Paul starts to back pedal as Rich gives chase. In the ring Paul goes and a Ref goes down to the ring. Rich hangs around waiting for the ref to start the match. (B+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Back and forth match. No quarter asked,,no quarter given. Both have plenty of power to spare. In the end it was Roop picking up Paul and delivering a bone shattering inverted shoulder breaker to pick up the win. (B-) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake Roberts is back stage. Ronnie Garvin. You seem to have a death wish my freind. Well trust me when I say you will never see this title again. Trust me. But I'll tell you what. Ill face you one last time,,tonight.Only not for the title. You win, I might give you a title shot. You lose,,well,,,you will never get to face me again for it.(B) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ronnie Garvin appears. Jake your on man. These hands of stone are gonna pummel you all night long. Im gonna hit you with so many rights youll starve to death rolling waiting for the left. Ill see you later. And with that storms off the set.(C) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Spoiler with Paul Ellering takes on Jerry Oates. The Spoiler has been on a roll as of late. After he piledrived Mr Wrestling II thru a table a few weeks ago and hasnt been heard from since. Jerry being a good wrestler holds his own against Spoiler. But in the end it was Paul Ellering interfering for Spoiler to get the win at 6:38 (B) Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Legion of Doom appear and drag Jerry Oates out of the ring as Paul Ellering talks on the Mic. Paul Jones,,,let me address you first. Only a clown like you would dare to think you have the power here. Paul,,no way is that happening. One day soon, you gonna feel the wrath if you continue to run your mouth. Tell him Hawk. But Savage snags the mic before Hawk can get it. THE MADNESS WILL RULE. oh yeah,,paul jones you can only here the tic toc as time marches on. your time is past. OUR TIME IS NOW. BANG,,MADNESS RAINS. Hawk takes it from Savage. These are truly dark days for us all. But that ok we like the darkness. Back on the mean streets of Chicago me and my brother Animal here picked many of or foes appart in the darkness. Speaking of Darkness,, Andersons we havnt forgotten you. The curtan will fall on you two soon enough. Tell em Animal. Animal just leers into the camera. Shakes his head and slams the mic down. (A) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ric Steamboat is back stage. Buzz Sawyer, The maddod,,the mean one. Well if you were as mean as you say you are. Then why do you feel the need to attack everyone from behind? I say your gutless. And you have the brain of a 3 year old. I mean come on. GGRR,,Rich,,My kids at home say more than that. But if you dont like it. Well do somethign about it then. Im going to the ring,,,now. And if your not to yellow enough,,,why dont you come to the ring and try and shut me up.(A) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,/W,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Ricky's little talk must of did worked because Buzz was storming down to ringside as Paul Jones tries to hold his cleint back. But Buzz being Buzz just tossed him to the side and went right for Steamboat. Great match as they went back and forth. Tonight was Steamboats night. As he has encountered a few bad spots in the past few weeks. He gets a flying body press for the win at 9:45 to pick up the win. (A+) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,W/,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting,,,VS,,,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Jake Roberts battles Ron Garvin in a non TV title match. Jake tries to put away Garvin early. Almost nailing a DDT on him. But Garvin punches his way out of it. Paul gets involved and distract Garvin so Jake can attack from behind. Jake gets a couple of near pinfalls. But in a rare event. Ron Garvin rolls up Jake in a small package and gets a quick 3 count for the win. Jake cant beleive it. The crowd cant beleive it. Garvin with a wrestling hold. Huh who would have thunk that? (B) Show rated (B+) 5,000 in attendence 146,037 veiwers. Highest show yet.

Archived