Anyone else going nuts about the Star Wars DVD coming out next week?

Singularity

I was at DragonCon in Atlanta earlier this month and got to see some of the bonus features on the Star Wars DVD and its amazing. Alot of the casting sessions are shown. Penny Marshall read for the role of Leia. The whole place erupted in laughter when that was shown. I could just see the digital image projected by R2-D2 that Luke watched go "Sclemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated." In any event, I can't wait to crank these things up on my home entertainment system.

I am not as much as my kids are. They and their friends want to have a "movieathon" one night just watching all the movies in one setting, and enjoying a great time. I am interested in the set, but I am more interested what I heard recently that the creator would be interested in seeing the Star Wars series headed by someone else and being a television series. What would that do for ratings.. Think about that for while. :P Star Wars as a tv series after the movies are done.. Would be very interesting..

[QUOTE=TC Dale] I am interested in the set, but I am more interested what I heard recently that the creator would be interested in seeing the Star Wars series headed by someone else and being a television series. [/QUOTE] If George Lucas were to have nothing to do with it then it might be good. Lucas has lost it with only one more chance to make it up to the Star Wars franchise with Episode III

Archived