TNA: Unknown Future

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/BoundForGlory2.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]Bound For Glory 2, TNA’s biggest show of the year. They’re Superbowl, their World Series, and their Wrestlemania. The card was stacked from bottom to the top with the best that TNA had to offer and by the end of the night, when the smoke cleared in Detroit, the future of TNA was unclear. For months now, the Latin American Exchange were feuding with The Phenomenal AJ Styles & The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels for the coveted NWA World Tag Team Titles, and for months LAX have been able to come out on top with the help of Konnan. However tonight Jim Cornette ordered Konnan to be handcuffed up on the entrance ramp so he could not interfere with the Tag Title match. It looked as if AJ and Daniels would finally be able to regain their stolen NWA World Tag Team Championships. However it was not to be as the newest member of LAX made his presence known. B-Boy ran down to the ring while the referee had his back turned and nailed AJ Styles with a Shining Wizard knocking him out. Hernandez took Christopher Daniels out on the outside with a Megabomb and Homicide simply covered AJ for the 3count! Once again LAX were able to outsmart AJ and Daniels. Since joining TNA, Senshi has been a dominating force in the X-Division, beating all comers and capturing the TNA X-Division Title. But at Bound For Glory 2 the man formerly known as Austin Aries, Austin Starr challenged Senshi for the coveted strap. In an amazing match that had the entire arena chanting TNA, Austin Starr captured the X-Division Gold! Bound For Glory 2 marked the return of the Monsters Ball match and this year was no less crazy then before. For 24 hours Brother Runt, Abyss, Raven & Monty Brown was locked in a steel box with no sunlight. When they were released it was as if Hell was released on earth. Bodies were broken, blood flowed freely and no man was left unchanged from this hellacious brawl. Not even James Mitchell who was Pounced from the entrance ramp through a table down below when Abyss moved out of the way not knowing Mitchell was behind him. In the end it was The Alpha Male who was able to pick up the impressive victory after hitting Raven with an Alpha Bomb from the top rope through a table with tacks spread out on it below. At No Surrender the match was thrown out as neither man would listen to the referee, but at Bound For Glory 2, a shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Championship was on the line. Rhino and Christian Cage, friends who trained together in Canada and grew up together in the business, now enemies since Christian turned his back on Sting and in turn Rhino. The two former allies brawled all over the arena even before the match started, but once the ref threatened to throw the match out again, negating any chance they had of becoming the #1 Contender, they got back into the ring. The match became a mixture of a brawl and technical masterpiece as both men took each other to the limits. In the end it was a more determined Christian who was able to take advantage of an emotionally unstable Rhino and hit him with the Unpriettier. In the biggest surprise of the night, Samoa Joe came to the ring and announced an open challenge to anyone in the world to face him tonight at Bound For Glory 2. Joe was not even booked on the show and the Samoan Submission Machine was angry. However his answer came from someone nobody ever thought would show up in TNA. Back in August, one of the biggest shocks in the wrestling world came when we got word that Kurt Angle was released from the WWE due to health and personal problems. He was told to get better or not to come back. Angle got better, but decided the road life of the WWE was too much for him. So on the night before Bound For Glory 2, in one of the most secret meeting since the early days before the Internet, Kurt Angle signed a deal with Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling. Kurt answered Samoa Joes challenge and the two fought for over 45 minutes with neither showing signs of quitting to the other. The match was one of the best in wrestling history as the crowd was on their feet and the Internet was going crazy reporting the news. However in what was deemed the worst moment of the night, Head Of TNA Management Jim Cornette came out and forced the match to be called a Time Limit Draw. He stated that he was afraid that these two men would go all night and not leave any time for the Main Event for the NWA World Championship. So instead of making all the fans angry, he promised that at TNA’s next big Pay Per View in November Clash Of The Titans, there will be a proper match between Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe! Mike Tenay and Don West announced that starting next week, TNA Impact would go to a two-hour format! It was Jeff Jarrett’s NWA World Heavyweight Title vs. Stings Career. Everything was on the line and Jarrett pulled out all the stops to ensure that Sting would go home tonight never to step foot inside a TNA ring again. AMW interfered, Scott Steiner interfered, Christian Cage interfered, Monty Brown interfered, but Sting fought them all off. Jarrett finally went to way of his trusty guitar but when he swung it Sting ducked and nailed Scott Steiner who was coming to attack Sting again. Sting hit the Scorpion Deathdrop and got the 1.2.3 to become the NWA World Heavyweight Champion! The landscape of the TNA’s future looks bright, but also much is unknown. What will happen when a new head booker steps up to the plate? What are the implications of Kurt Angle in TNA? What will happen with Jeff Jarrett now that he is no longer the NWA World Champion? What will the era of Sting be like? All these question and more will be answered in the coming months, STAY TUNED! [/SIZE]

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From TNAwrestlingnews.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Gets A New Head Booker[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, November [/SIZE][/I] For the past few years TNA has been like a duck on the pond when it came to management. On the surface it seemed all nice and serene, but underneath it was going crazy trying to get from one place to another. The head booking position was constantly changed around from Jeff Jarrett to Jerry Jarrett to Scott D’Amore to Dusty Rhodes and back to Jarrett. Finally about a year ago TNA finally agreed that no on screen talent could be Head Booker and the job was given to Scott D’Amore. Though they did leave D’Amore on TV as Coach D’Amore to Team Canada, this arrangement worked out quite while. In the middle of last year D’Amore was taken off TV completely once the Team Canada storyline had run its course and D’Amore has run things ever since. Now that TNA Impact is going to a 2 hour format, they want to put a third man at the announce booth and that man is Scott D’Amore. D’Amore has turned over Head Booking duties to his protégé, Robert Nigro. Now while young, Robert worked under D’Amore during his the run of Border City Wrestling in Canada and has a good knowledge for the business (at least that’s what D’Amore is saying). D’Amore finally was able to convince TNA Management to put Robert in the chair after he booked the Kurt Angle – Samoa Joe match at Bound For Glory 2 last night. It will be interesting to see where Robert takes TNA from here. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA In Talks With ROH[/COLOR][/U] [U][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/U] TNA is in talks with Ring Of Honor to use them as a development territory much like the WWE used OVW. If this goes threw both TNA and ROH gain quite a bit out of this arrangement. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Global Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] This is being the biggest TNA Global Impact of the year for one reason and one reason only. Kurt Angle speaks! Mike Tenay sat down with the Olympic Gold Medallist and former WWE Heavyweight Champion to discuss many things, including Kurt’s thoughts on Vince McMahon, he departure from the WWE, why TNA is a better career choice, his opponent for Clash Of The Titans Samoa Joe and many other things. Log on to TNAwrestling.com tonight staring at 8 o’clock and running until next Monday to hear all the news. Also the TNA Classic of the night will be from Lockdown April 2005 when Abyss took on AJ Styles in the 6-Sides Of Steel. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA 2-Hour Impact Debut Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Monday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] Tonight marks the beginning of a new unknown era in TNA. We celebrate our new 2-Hour format with some of the best action in wrestling today. #1 Contenders Match For The NWA World Tag Team Titles The Paparazzi (Alex Shelly & Johnny Devine) vs. The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) vs. Bentley & Kazarian – The Tag Team Division is wide open and anybody has a chance at greatness. Head of TNA Management Jim Cornette has taken 4 of TNA’s best teams and has given them a chance to achieve that greatness. You know Kevin Nash & Shane Douglas will be at ringside. This is anybody’s match. Full Metal Mayhem Brother Runt vs. Abyss vs. Raven – Almost a rematch from Bound For Glory 2’s Monsters Ball match as these 3 competitors look to tear the arena and each other apart. This one should get bloody and brutal! TNA X-Division Title Rematch Senshi vs. Austin Starr – Senshi has enforced the champion’s rematch clause here tonight. Austin Starr made a brilliant return to TNA at Bound For Glory 2 as he captured the X-Title from the then undefeated Senshi. This will be an amazing match as both men have something to gain. AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels vs. AMW (Chris Harris & James Storm) – Jim Cornette wants ratings and these two teams can pull them in. There previous encounters have been memorable and this one should be no less so as both teams need a win to climb back up the Tag Team ladder in TNA. NWA World Tag Team Title match Rhino & Ron Killings vs. LAX (Homicide & Hernandez) – Another Title defended on our 2-Hour premiere. LAX has been on a hot streak as of lately and are willing to pull out all the stops to retain the titles. Will the make shift team Ron Killings & Rhino be able to stop the LAX? Will B-Boy & Konnan get involved? And in the Main Event Christian Cage & Scott Steiner vs. Sting & Monty Brown – A lot of bad blood in this ring, and add in the Alpha Male who is fresh off his Monsters Ball victory and you have a volatile situation. Cage and Sting are already scheduled to meet at Clash Of The Titans this month so look for them to try and get it on. This one should be a blockbuster! Plus the contract signing for Samoa Joe vs. Kurt Angle and Head Of TNA Management Jim Cornette has a big announcement about the future of the TNA Title scene. Tune in to Spike TV this Thursday night at 10pm![/SIZE]

[CENTER] PREDICTIONS [U][B]#1 Contenders Match For The NWA World Tag Team Titles [/B][/U] [B]The Paparazzi[/B] vs. The Naturals vs. Team 3D vs. Bentley & Kazarian [B][U]Full Metal Mayhem [/U][/B] Brother Runt vs. Abyss vs. [B]Raven[/B] [U][B]TNA X-Division Title Rematch [/B][/U] [B]Senshi[/B] vs. Austin Starr AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels vs. [B]AMW (Chris Harris & James Storm)[/B] [B][U]NWA World Tag Team Title match [/U][/B] Rhino & Ron Killings vs. [B]LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)[/B] [B][U]the Main Event [/U][/B] [B]Christian Cage & Scott Steiner[/B] vs. Sting & Monty Brown [/CENTER]

[B]#1 Contenders Match For The NWA World Tag Team Titles [/B] The Paparazzi vs. The Naturals vs. [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Team 3D[/COLOR] vs. Bentley & Kazarian [I]- Team 3D seems like a good choice, gives LAX an experienced team to feud and go over with.[/I] [B]Full Metal Mayhem[/B] Brother Runt vs. [COLOR="darkorange"]Abyss[/COLOR] vs. Raven [I]- Abyss to get the pin over Runt. [/I] [B]TNA X-Division Title Rematch[/B] Senshi vs. [COLOR="darkorange"]Austin Starr[/COLOR] [I]- I think Starr with the title has better feud options than Senshi.[/I] [COLOR="darkorange"]AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels[/COLOR] vs. AMW (Chris Harris & James Storm) [I]- Both teams have split up potential, but think AMW needs it more.[/I] [B]NWA World Tag Team Title match[/B] Rhino & Ron Killings vs. [COLOR="darkorange"]LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)[/COLOR] [I]- Decent match up to make a succesful defense, Homicide over Killings, probably.[/I] [B]The Main Event [/B] Christian Cage & Scott Steiner vs. [COLOR="darkorange"]Sting & Monty Brown[/COLOR] [I]- Sting over Steiner to send the fans home happy.[/I] A nice looking Impact, i'm not totally sold on using Kurt Angle in a different promotion (for pure realism reasons), but can understand and see why alot of peeps will. Just one thing I noticed, 4 out of the 6 matches are of a tag team variety. I love tag team wrestling and think all the matches would be decent/good but is slightly too much imo, not a major problem though.:)

[QUOTE=berrysi;141856][B A nice looking Impact, i'm not totally sold on using Kurt Angle in a different promotion (for pure realism reasons), but can understand and see why alot of peeps will. Just one thing I noticed, 4 out of the 6 matches are of a tag team variety. I love tag team wrestling and think all the matches would be decent/good but is slightly too much imo, not a major problem though.:)[/QUOTE] I will actually explain why Angle choose TNA at this point in his career and I think you will see the logic in it. Also I did not even notice how many tag team matches I had untill you pointed them out. I did it that was only to start up some really good fueds over the next month.

Guest cmdrsam
Think I will take Raven over Abyss and Brother Runt. Can never count out Raven.Agrees with 3d winning. Aj and Daniels vs AMW. Toss up.if your splitting AJ/Daniels,AMW wins.Gonna say Cage/Steiner over Sting. Like Sting, Just see more with Cage/Steiner winning.

[B]#1 Contenders Match For The NWA World Tag Team Titles [/B] The Paparazzi vs. The Naturals vs. [B]Team 3D[/B] vs. Bentley & Kazarian - It was a toss up between 3D and Bentley/Kazarian but the ECW allegiance will prevail, I guess. [B]Full Metal Mayhem [/B] Brother Runt vs. Abyss vs. [B]Raven[/B] - Be serious, please :D. Raven every time! [B]TNA X-Division Title Rematch [/B] [B]Senshi [/B]vs. Austin Starr - Senshi is such a strong champ from what I've seen. [B]AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels [/B]vs. AMW (Chris Harris & James Storm) - I love this team and I have somewaht of an irrational hatred for Chris Harris. [B]NWA World Tag Team Title match [/B] Rhino & Ron Killings vs. [B]LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)[/B] - As much as I want Rhino and The Truth to win, LAX will prevent it one way or another. [B]The Main Event[/B] [B]Christian Cage & Scott Steiner [/B]vs. Sting & Monty Brown - I never know who to pick in TNA main events. I'll guess the heels, just so you can build some heat.

[B]Paparrazzi[/B] take #1 contendership tag match Lots of potential for this team and win here rises them through mid-card status I'll go with [B]Raven[/B] as well in the Full Metal Mayhem Match Low Ki (I mean [B]Senshi[/B]) retains over Austin Aires (I mean Starr)...I'm actually warming up to both names, particularly Austin Starr whose time will come as I see him as a young Randy Savage...But Senshi makes more sense now [B]AMW[/B] beat Styles & Daniels...I'd rather see Daniels and Styles split and RULE TNA from individual standpoint... [B]CHristian & Steiner[/B] over Sting & Monty...I could see some shenanigans going down here to further storylines..Why is it that TNA Main events always seem like the least interesting match to me

PREDICTIONS [U][B]#1 Contenders Match For The NWA World Tag Team Titles [/B][/U] The Paparazzi vs. The Naturals vs. [B]Team 3D[/B] vs. Bentley & Kazarian [B][U]Full Metal Mayhem [/U][/B] Brother Runt vs. Abyss vs. [B]Raven[/B] [U][B]TNA X-Division Title Rematch [/B][/U] [B]Senshi[/B] vs. Austin Starr [B]AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels [/B]vs. AMW (Chris Harris & James Storm) [B][U]NWA World Tag Team Title match [/U][/B] [b]Rhino & Ron Killings[/b] vs. LAX (Homicide & Hernandez) [B][U]the Main Event [/U][/B] Christian Cage & Scott Steiner vs. [B]Sting & Monty Brown [/B]

From Obsessedwithwrestling.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/topcenter.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Global Impact Review[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="1"]Ernesto Rayside - Monday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/globalimpacthome1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/NWAWorldMiddleweight.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALJarrett.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALSting.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]The show opened up with a video recap of the Bound For Glory 2 Main Event between Sting & Jeff Jarrett. The video focused on Stings overwhelming odds as Jarrett enlisted all of his allies to help him get rid of Sting. It shows Sting overcoming the odds and pulling out the amazing victory to become the NWA World Heavyweight Champion.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALBorash.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALHemme.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Jeremy Borash and Christie Hemme welcome everyone to the show.[/COLOR] J[U]eremy Borash (JB)[/U] – Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of TNA’s online only show, Global Impact. I’m Jeremy Borash… [U]Christie Hemme (CH)[/U] – And I’m Christie Hemme… [U]JB [/U]– Ladies and gentlemen we have witnessed history this past Sunday at Bound For Glory 2 as Sting defeated Jeff Jarrett to become the NWA World Heavyweight Champion in a classic match. [U]CH[/U] – That’s right JB and for the first time in TNA’s short history the future is completely unknown. Not only did Sting beat Jeff Jarrett for the NWA World Title, but the Olympic Gold Medallist Kurt Angle made his debut and had an unbelievable match with the Samoan Submission Machine Kurt Angle. [U]JB [/U]– You got that right Christie and its time to look to the future to TNA’s next big PPV extravaganza Clash Of The Titans and Christie TNA is changing the face of wrestling PPV’s. [U]CH[/U] – How’s that Jeremy? [U]JB [/U]– Well Christie for over 15 years now wrestling PPV’s have been a 3-hour event with the odd show being longer. TNA is no going to bring to you 3 and a half hours of PPV television for the same price of only 30 dollars. In addition to that you get the totally free 30-minute pre-show with exclusive matches. Nowhere else will you get the action TNA is going to bring you. [U]CH[/U] – Nowhere Jeremy because we already have two huge matches signed for the PPV. The first being a grudge match between Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe and the second is for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship as Christian Cage battles his former friend Sting. [U]JB [/U]– And speaking of Christian Cage and Sting, this Thursday night on the premiere of the new 2-hour Impact, Christian Cage will team up with Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner to take on Sting and The Alpha Male Monty Brown. A huge Main Event to be sure. [U]CH[/U] – What a minute Jeremy, aren’t we forgetting something? [U]JB [/U]– What’s that Christie? [U]CH [/U]– Tonight, for the first time ever, Mike Tenay is going to sit down with Kurt Angle and discuss why he as come to TNA, and Jeremy I was in the room when the interview was being conducted and Kurt has a lot to say. [U]J[/U][U]B [/U]– Well then Christie lets get to it then. Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALAngle.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALJoe2.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="blue"]A video is shown recapping the match between the debuting Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe. It shows some of the amazing moves both men pulled off and the ending when Jim Cornette called the match a Time Limit draw due to time constraints. It then hypes the fact that at Clash Of The Titans we will see Angle – Joe once again this time in a proper match.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALTenay.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALAngle.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Mike Tenay sat down with Kurt Angle to discuss his arrival in TNA.[/COLOR] [U]Mike Tenay (MT)[/U] – Kurt I want to thank you for sitting down with me this evening and instead of beating around the bush I am going to come right out and ask it. Why did you choose to come to TNA instead of going back to the WWE? [U]Kurt Angle (KA)[/U] – Before I fully answer that question Mike let me just make one thing clear. I have no ill feelings toward the WWE. It was in the WWE that the fans made Kurt Angle. Vince McMahon and the WWE were nothing but good to me. When I was let go I had a lot of time to heal my body ad my marriage and it gave me a lot of time to think. I started thinking about my health, about my family and I knew that I had to make a change. The one thing that I knew for sure was that I love professional wrestling and I did not want to stop doing that. However after being at home I realized that if I want to stay healthy and continue doing this for year to come, I could not go back to the WWE. My body just cant physically handle the life on the road any longer. To me the WWE was home and no offence to TNA or the TNA fans it was the greatest place in the world to wrestle, but it was time for a change. TNA gave me all the things I needed to keep going for years to come. Here in TNA and can give 120% like I always do and still be able to keep my body healthy because of the lighter road schedule. [U]MT[/U] – You mentioned that your body couldn’t handle the road life any longer. Does that mean that you are not 100% any longer? [U]KA [/U]– Oh not at all! After being at home and being able to rest and rehab like I should I feel better than 100%. I feel young again I feel energized. Plus now that things are better in my personal life I can concentrate again on the ring and put on the greatest performances of my life. [U]MT[/U] – What are your thoughts on your opponent for Clash Of The Titans Samoa Joe? [U]KA[/U] – Before I came to TNA I was able to watch some of his matches and I have to say he is one of the most intense competitors to ever step into the ring, and after facing him I can say he is one of the most skilled to ever step into the ring. If Joe goes down the right path he can become on of the greatest of all time. However that does not mean that he can beat me (Kurt Smiles). [U]MT[/U] – Well Kurt it seems we are out of time and I want to thank you for joining us here tonight. [U]KA[/U] – My pleasure Mike. Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/B99TNAAbyss2.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAJ.jpg[/IMG] - TNA Classic From TNA Lockdown April 2005 6-Sides Of Steel [B]Abyss[/B] vs. [B]AJ Styles [/B] o AJ Styles was busted open badly after a cage-door smash to the head by Abyss o AJ Styles pinned Abyss after a Powerbomb off the top rope onto thumbtacks o Abyss suffered a separated shoulder during the match – which was extremely good (the match not the separated shoulder) Winner: AJ Styles Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/topcenter.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Impact Spoilers[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside - Monday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/logo_impact.gif[/IMG] Held at the Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee FL Attendance: 9, 244 [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/B99TNASting.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]The show opens with Sting making his way to the ring. Around his waist is the NWA World Heavyweight Championship Belt and the crowd is going nuts. Sting grabs a mic and begins talking about his career so far and how it has all lead up to this. This very moment, this very promotion, this very ring. He says that TNA is the greatest wrestling promotion in the world today because its all about the one thing that we all care about and that’s wrestling! He says that he is proud to be called the NWA World Heavyweight Champion for the first time since 1990 and he will defend it with all the honor it deserves. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALCage2.jpg[/IMG] Before he can continue though Christian Cage’s music hits and Captain Charisma makes his way down to ringside. He grabs a mic as the fans boo. He says that at Bound For Glory 2 he did what nobody said he could do and that’s beat Rhino fair and square. He says that the fans can boo all they want because deep down inside they know that he is still the best in TNA. Christian says that everybody likes to talk about Samoa Joe’s winning streak in TNA but they seem to forget that Christian Cage has never been pinned nor made to submit. The only reason he is not the NWA World Heavyweight Champion right now is because Earl Hebner is into screwing guys. He says that Sting comes out here claiming that he is going to defend the NWA World Title, HIS Title he reminds everyone, with honor. He says that if Sting has any honor at all he would give him back what is rightfully his and that’s the NWA World Title Belt. Christian says that he never lost it in the first place so it should still be around his waist. But since TNA and the fans seems to forget who their savior was in the first place he will have to do it the old fashioned way and that kick the crap out of Sting in the middle of the ring and pin his ass so that once again everybody recognizes true greatness. Sting goes to talk but Christian nails him over the head with the mic, knocking him to the mat. Cage then mounts Sting and begins to rain punches down on him. The ref tries to stop the assault but Christian just pushes him off to the side. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALMonty.jpg[/IMG] Finally The Alpha Male Monty Brown runs down to ringside. However Christian sees this and quickly gets off of Sting and slides out of the ring. Christian heads up the ramp with a devilish smile on his face as Monty checks on the fallen Sting.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALHemme.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAJ.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B99TNAChristopherDaniels_.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Christie Hemme is backstage with AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels. She asks them about their recent loss to LAX and what they plan to do now that they are not even in the Tag Team Title running. AJ says that they are man enough to admit when they were outsmarted. Daniels says that they thought they had LAX all figured out when they handcuffed Konnan, taking him out of the match. But LAX was once step ahead of them when B-Boy joined LAX and made his TNA debit by costing them the NWA World Tag Team Titles. AJ goes on to say that they now know that they have to start all over again and tonight they start that journey. [/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHarris.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALStorm2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/B99TNAGailKim.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="blue"]Before they can continue AMW (Chris Harris & James Storm) with Gail Kim enter the camera view. Harris says that they have a match tonight and it is important for both teams to make an impression. Harris suggests that they make the tag match a Tornado match, where no tags are required to get in the ring. Everybody is legal all of the time. AJ and Daniels agree and James Strom says that he is sorry about their damn luck. As AMW walk off AJ says that they are going down and Daniels says that that is not a promise, that’s gospel![/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B99EYESPYAlexShelley.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALDevine.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALNash.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALStevens.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAndy.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALDouglas.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALBrotherRay.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B99TNABrotherDevon.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALBentley.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/FrankieKazarian.jpg[/IMG] - #1 Contenders Match For The NWA World Tag Team Titles [B]The Paparazzi [/B](Alex Shelly & Johnny Devine) w/ Kevin Nash vs. [B]The Naturals [/B](Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) vs. [B]Team 3D [/B](Brother Ray & Brother Devon) vs. [B]Bentley & Kazarian [/B] o The match was a typical TNA 4-Team match. 2 men in and no tag could be denied. o It started with Brother Ray and Matt Bentley. o Soon the entire thing broke down and the ref lost all control as bodies went everywhere. o Team 3D started brawling with Bentley & Kazarian on the outside and distracted the referee. o This allowed Shane Douglas to get in the ring and hit Alex Shelly with a Franchiser on Johnny Devine. o The Naturals followed that up with a Natural Disaster and got the 3 count. Winners: The Naturals in 14:32 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKonnan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHernandez2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHomicide.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B-Boy.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]After the match LAX (Konnan, Homicide, Hernandez and B-Boy) all hit the ring and started tearing apart The Naturals and Shane Douglas. They continued to beat the new number one contenders until enough officials hit the ring to separate them.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Commercial Break[/B] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/B99TNAJimCornette.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]We come back from commercial to find the Head Of TNA Management, Jim Cornette in the ring with a suitcase. He says that the NWA is filled with history and tradition and what he has in that suitcase is a peace of tradition and history. Starting after Clash Of The Titans there is going to be a tournament. This tournament will feature some of the greatest talent from not only TNA, but from around the world. For the first time since 1993 when it was renamed the WCW TV Title, the NWA World Television Title will be defended in TNA! Cornette goes on to say that the NWA World TV Title has some special rules that will be discussed over the next several weeks leading up to the tournament. He says that the brackets will be revealed as well in the coming months.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALMitchel.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/B99TNAAbyss.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]The camera goes backstage where we are in a dimly lit room. James Mitchell stands in from of his monster, Abyss. He goes on to say that at Bound For Glory 2 Abyss showed the world why he was a monster. Just because that idiot Monty Brown picked up the pinfall proves nothing more then Monty was in the right place at the right time. Mitchell goes on to say that this is a new era in TNA, one ruled by The Man They Call Sting. He says that he is giving Sting fair notice that The Monster Abyss is coming for him and that NWA World Heavyweight Title. Mitchell says that nothing will stand in Abyss’s way.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALRunt.jpg[/IMG]vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALAbyss.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALMitchel.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALRaven2.jpg[/IMG] - Full Metal Mayhem match [B]Brother Runt [/B]vs. [B]Abyss[/B] w/ James Mitchell vs. [B]Raven[/B] o For those who may not know, a Full Metal Mayhem match is basically a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match with Chains thrown in for good measure. o The match was brutality unleashed as bodies were broken, skulls were smashed, and blood was drawn. o The ending came when Raven was getting ready to hit Abyss with a Raven Effect DDT onto a pile of thumbtacks. o Abyss lifted Raven up and dumped him over the top rope threw a table on the outside. o Brother Runt tried to seize the opportunity and hit a Brother Bomb into the thumbtacks. o Abyss grabbed him in midair and nailed the Black Hole Slam right into the thumbtacks and got the three count. Winner: Abyss in 10:41 Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Commercial Break[/B] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAries.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALSenshi2.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]We come back from commercial and are treated to a video recap of the TNA X-Division Title match from Bound For Glory 2 between Austin Starr & Senshi. It highlights all the amazing moves the two men pulled off and Austin Starr’s victory, capturing the TNA X-Division Championship.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]F[/COLOR] (OOC Note : OUCH!) [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/TNAXDivision.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALSenshi3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/X-Division/STALStarr.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALSocal2.jpg[/IMG] - [U][COLOR="Blue"]TNA X-Division Title match[/COLOR][/U] [B]Senshi [/B]vs. [B]Austin Starr[/B] © w/ So Cal Val o The action was from start to finish as these men went at each other o The match was controlled early on by Senshi who hit Starr with some Stiff Kicks, driving Starr to the mat. o Senshi was able to keep control with some impressive submission holds that wore down the X-Division Champion o Senshi backed Austin Starr into the corner and began chopping away on his chest. o Starr blocked one of the chops and nailed Senshi with a sharp chop of his own. o Starr came charging out of the corner with a Tornado Forearm that rocked Senshi. o The two men went back and forth hitting move after move. o Finally Austin Starr was able to get the pinfall following an amazing 450 Splash from the top rope! Winner: Austin Starr in 16:44 Rating: [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALAJEntrance.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/B99TNAChristopherDaniels2.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHarris.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALStorm.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Woman/STALGail.jpg[/IMG] - [B]AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels[/B] vs. [B]AMW[/B] (Chris Harris & James Storm) w/ Gail Kim o These 4 men never cease to put on a great match. o This was no exception o Tag Team Wrestling at its best. o In the end however it was not who the better team was that determined the outcome, it was whom AMW had in the corner. o Chris Daniels and James Storm were brawling on the outside and Gail ascended to the top rope. o AJ turned around only to be hit with an amazing Hurricanrana that set up Chris Harris to hit the Catatonic. o After the match AJ & Daniels were clearly upset and frustrated. Winners: AMW in 15:35 Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Commercial Break[/B] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Belts/NWAWorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALRhino2.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALKillings.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHomicide2.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALHernandez2.jpg[/IMG]w/[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Teams/STALKonnan.jpg[/IMG] - [U][COLOR="Blue"]NWA World Tag Team Title match[/COLOR][/U] [B]Rhino & Ron Killings[/B] vs. [B]LAX[/B] (Homicide & Hernandez) © w/ Konnan o For an impromptu team, Killings and Rhino were very impressive. o However for the second time tonight it was not about who the better tag team was, but who was in their corner. o Rhino was able to take Konnan out of the equation with a Gore, but Killings and the ref had their back turned when B-Boy hit the ring and nailed Rhino with a Shinning Wizard allowing Hernandez to get the easy pinfall. Winners: LAX in 10:01 Rating: [COLOR="Red"]B- [/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]A video is shown recapping the amazing match between Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe at Bound For Glory 2. It shows hoe at the end Jim Cornette had to come out and end the match on a time limit draw because it was going to long. The video ends with Cornette announcing that Angle and Joe would fight again at Clash Of The Titians.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALAngle.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALJoe.jpg[/IMG] - [COLOR="Blue"]Back in the ring a table has been set up with a contract in the middle of it. Jim Cornette stands in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand. He calls down both Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe to sign the contract. Both men stare at each other intensely and neither is willing to take hi eyes off of his opponent to sign the contract. Finally Angle picks up the pen and without taking his eyes away from Joe signs on the bottom line. Joe then follows suit. However as soon as he signed the contract both men shoved the table out of the way and got nose-to-nose, trading insults. The crowd was hot for this but finally both men backed away and exited the ring.[/COLOR] Rating: [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] [B]Commercial Break[/B] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALCage.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALSteiner2.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALSting.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALMonty2.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Christian Cage & Scott Steiner[/B] vs. [B]Sting & Monty Brown[/B] o Another high profile match for the 2-Hour debut of Impact! o The tension was thick in the arena in anticipation of Sting locking up with Christian. o However Christian was able to avoid Sting for most of the match. o Finally however Sting got his hands on Christian and started to pummel away at him. o Monty Brown Pounced Scott Steiner clean out of the ring. o However when he turned around he was greeted with a dropkick from Christian that sent him out of the ring as well. o Christian was able to hit Sting with the Unprettier and get the 3 count! Winners: Christian Cage & Scott Steiner in 10:30 Rating: [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR][/SIZE]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Impact News[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Tuesday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] At last night’s tapings Jerrelle Clark faced off against Puma in a Dark Match. Puma pulled off the victory with a Moonsault. Also at the tapings last night Shark Boy, Jackie Gayda, David Young, Cassidy Riley, Andrew Thomas and A1 were all let go. [U][COLOR="red"]TNA Global Impact Viewers [/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Tuesday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] TNA Global Impact drew an estimated 200,908 viewers last night. These numbers have to impress TNA. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] [U][COLOR="red"]TNA & ROH Come To Terms[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Tuesday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] TNA and ROH have come to an agreement for TNA to use ROH as a developmental company, much like the WWE does with OVW and DSW. [/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]As TNA Gains Popularity, WWE Has A Black Monday[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Tuesday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] As TNA continues to gain in popularity all over the world, World Wrestling Entertainment is starting to feel the pressure of not delivering on their product. As a result revenue has gone down and the WWE has responded with what is being called the blackest day in wrestling history. 63 workers have been released from the WWE last night and more are expected. However those released are the big story. Among the 63 are the 16 Time World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair, creative mastermind Paul Heyman, the American Dream Dusty Rhodes, former Horsemen Arn Anderson, Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase, former ECW star Tazz, and many of the current ECW roster. This is a huge shock to many within the company. Most of the roster now feels that their jobs could be in jeopardy if someone like Ric Flair was released. One has to wonder if TNA is going to capitalize on some of the bigger names to be released. [U][COLOR="red"]WWE Raw Results [/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Tuesday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Rawlogo.jpg[/IMG] Held At Madison Square Garden Attendance: 26,886 [B]Mitch[/B] d [B]Balls Mahoney[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Snitsky[/B] d [B]Mike Knox[/B] / [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Trish Stratus[/B] d[B] Jazz[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Kenny, T. Murdoch and Umaga[/B] d [B]Dreamer, H. Smith and CM Punk [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Randy Orton[/B] d [B]Justin Credible[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Edge[/B] d [B]Test [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Heavyweight Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"]Monday Night Raw Ratings[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Tuesday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] Last nights edition of WWE Raw only drew in 2.3. This number has WWE officials going crazy right now trying to figure out what they can do to up the ratings. In this reporters opinion, not getting rid of Ric Flair would have been a good option! [/SIZE]

It looks good so far. Kurt and Joe is a match for the ages but in real life I would be concerned about Kurt's neck with Joe's strong style. I'm a big fan of you getting So Cal Val involved. She's hot and I don't know why TNA doesn't give her more face time. Keep up the good work and check out my newly re-graphic'd NWA diary and let me know what you think of the new look when you get a chance. :)

Impact Feedback (writing as reading etc...) <> Opening segment was a good way to start off the show, they raised some nice points and was also decent way to hype main event with Monty getting involved. <> Good idea to give the AMW vs Styles/Daniels a different type of tag team, what with majority being tag matches. Also wise to only let Styles on the mic in a little backstage interview. <> Tad confused with this; [I]"This allowed [U]Shane Douglas[/U] to get in the ring and hit [U]Alex Shelly[/U] with a Franchiser on [U]Johnny Devine[/U]". [/I]Just needs to be sorted to make sense, or i'm just not with it and am reading it wrong. Also a little spelling thing, but you've got Alex Shelley down as Alex Shelly. <> I personally would have had Team 3D feud with LAX, as to have an experienced team to go over, but The Naturals are a decent choice. LAX beatdown worked well and fits them perfectly. <> NWA World Television Title, probably best choice of next title to add to TNA and think if done right could be a great addition. Maybe only defended on TV and even on a weekly basis perphaps. Could bring it round to a mainly pure based style to give the more technical guys a div to work in. Good decision. <> Abyss vs Sting is probably the main feud I hope they eventually do with Sting in real life and having a Mitchell suggest that is good, even if it doesn't actually happen for a few weeks/months yet. <> Abyss over Runt was good choice as keeps Raven feud open and Abyss looks good after stated interest in NWA World Heavyweight Title. <> I like Austin Starr retaining, although for some reason I want him to have the classic elbow drop for his finisher. So Cal Val is better used than not, so thats a good thing and Starr should have a women, ala Savage/beth. Low-Ki as Senshi is a weird one imo, will be interesting to see what you do with him now. <> AMW vs Styles and Daniels is always good, but just hope AJ & Daniels being clearly upset and frustrated isn't in a spliting up type way. Personally I think AMW could do with moving on, as they are fairly stale. <> LAX winning is good, not sure Rhino taking the fall is best option, especially to Hernandez, but it works well to make LAX look strong. So it evens itself out. <> Joe/Angle contract signing is good for debut show and not physically getting involved works well. Although despite the logical reasoning you have explained for Angle choosing TNA over WWE, I still don't see it as something that could/will ever happen in real life and therefore am not truly into the feud. Its just my personally view on it mind and i'm sure they'd have a very good TNA type match, although don't have Angle crack open too many crazy moves as on the road or not, if the wrestling is too much to the max its just as likely he'd break down again (imo). <> At first I wasn't sure the champ should get beaten by the heel clean like that but then remembered that Sting isn't really that young anymore and losing to Christian Cage clean is quite realistic. Decent main event and show in general, just the too many tag matches point I previously made, but you did well by changing up one of them to give something slightly different. Overall I'd give it a B- . Anyway hope you don't mind the feedback, was just going to do a little post but got carried away and ended up waffling. :)

berrysi, I love this kind of feedback. It helps me as a writer to keep things fresh. The whole Shane Douglas thing was a typo, I just need to check my writing more closely. As for Angle in TNA not being realistic I tend to believe that anything in the wrestling world is possible. The reason I say this is for a number of reasons. Back during the Monday Night Wars, if someone created a diary saying that years down the line the WWF would buy out WCW you would have said that was unrealistic. Thats should have never happend. Again back during the Monday Night Wars would have ever imagined in yur wildest dreams that you would see Vince McMahon and Eric Bishoff hugging on a Monday Night Raw! What about seeing the nWo stepping foot inside a WWE ring or Hogan fueding with The Rock, or Goldberg in the WWE. Anything in wrestling is possible. I put Christian over Sting cleanly to give the impression that anything can happen. Sting is an amazing talent, more so then most give him credit for. Taking a cue for the Death Of WCW diary, the heel can go over clean and still be a heel. I am a fan of good clean finishes giving the impression that, like I said, anything can happen. Again berrysi, thank you very much for your feedback, it is most welcome!

Cool, I know what you mean about anything can happen in wrestling and to be honest I think I forget that a bit at times when looking at diaries. Also I'm just slow at adjusting to something that i'm not sure about at first, but I will say your doing his intial TNA induction period well and everything makes sense. Just wait till you sign all those WWE released stars, then I'll start up about realism again. :D Only joking, maybe a Ric Flair vs Sting match for the NWA World Heavyweight title wouldn't be bad thing.

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Smackdown Spoilers[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Wednesday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] Held at the Fleet Center Attendance: 23,449 [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] d [B]Simon Dean[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Shane McMahon[/B] d [B]Daivari[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Mark Henry[/B] d [B]Super Crazy[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Psicosis[/B] d [B]Danny Basham[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Big Show[/B] against [B]Paul London [/B]ended in a no contest to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ECW World Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Tatanka and Lashley[/B] d [B]Noble and Kash [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"]ECW on Sci-Fi Review[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Wednesday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/ECWLogo.jpg[/IMG] Held at the Fleet Center Attendance: 19,459 [B]Super Crazy[/B] went to a double count out with [B]Mick Foley [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]HooliganZ[/B] d [B]Noble and Kash [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Tag Team Titles [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Big Show[/B] d [B]Johnny Nitro [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ECW World Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]John Cena[/B] d [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] / [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"]ECW on Sci-Fi Ratings [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="2"][I]Melody Gee – Wednesday, Week 1, November[/I][/SIZE] ECW on Sci-Fi only managed to draw a 0.4, despite the fact that it had a better show then both Raw and Smackdown this week (to be fair Smackdown has not aired yet).[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Brock Lesner Note[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Thursday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] At last nights NJPW PPV, If We Fight, We Can Win, Brock Lesner successfully defended the IWGP Heavyweight Title against Jushin Thunder Liger. On a side note, Thunder Liger is rumored to be joining TNA for the NWA World TV Title Tournament starting next month.[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]Kurt Angle and Bill Goldberg Notes[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside – Friday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] The word going around right now is that Spike TV has picked up a good portion of the bill where Kurt Angles contract is concerned. Spike has been more than willing to help TNA when it comes to signing bigger name stars, even suggesting that TNA pick up Bill Goldberg if for nothing than the name recognition. At this point TNA has had no desire to bring in Goldberg for the price he was asking. However with the new NWA TV Title Tournament, Impact going 2-Hours and the rumor of TNA getting another new show on Spike, it is a possibility that you will see Goldberg in TNA sooner than later. [U][COLOR="red"]ROH In The Draddy Gym Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Melody Gee – Friday, Week 1, November[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] Attendance: 2,000 [B]The Embassy [/B]d [B]Steel and Delirious [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Aries and Strong[/B] d [B]Mark Briscoe and R. Reyes [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Nigel McGuinness[/B] d [B]BJ Whitmer[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Matt Sydal[/B] d [B]Claudio Castagnoli [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Homicide[/B] d [B]Jerrelle Clark[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Evans and Jay Briscoe[/B] d [B]Pearce and Danielson [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Cabana and Joe[/B] d [B]C. Daniels and J. Jacobs [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Archived