TNA: Unknown Future

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Wednesday, Week 2, December[/SIZE][/I] Petey Williams vs. Austin Starr Last week, Petey Williams was able to pin the #1 Contender for the TNA X-Division Title, Austin Starr, after hitting the devastating Canadian Destroyer during a fast paced tag team match. This week, Starr will be looking for revenge. Will the TNA X-Division Champion, and tag team partner of Petey Williams, Bryan Danielson get involved? “Primetime” Elix Skipper vs. Kurt Angle Kurt Angle shifts into high gear as he prepares for Kanyon at Honor Bound. This week the former Olympic Gold Medallist takes on Simon Diamonds Diamond In The Rough Elix Skipper. Skipper is no slouch in the ring and Kurt will not have an easy time with Primetime. However will Kanyon make his presence known, and will he somehow get himself involved? Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon) vs. The James Gang (BG & Kipp) An old rivalry renewed on Impact this week when two of the most influential tag teams in professional wrestling history tie up in what sure to be a knock down drag out brawl. NWA World Television Title Tournament Round 1 match Homicide vs. CM Punk On Impact both of the final Round 1 matches in the NWA World TV Title Tournament will take place and this highly anticipated bout could steal the show. Both men are innovators in the ring and both men are willing to go to all measures to win in this tournament. However Homicide has LAX in his corner, will they make a difference? NWA World Television Title Tournament Round 1 match Jay Lethal vs. Matt Bentley The second of the last two final matches in the NWA World TV Title Tournament comes down between two of TNA’s youngest and most promising stars. Matt Bentley has been around for a while and knows how to win big money matches, as he was a former TNA X-Division Champion. Jay Lethal has proven that he has what it takes to compete in the X-Division with the top competitors. Both men are looking to take it to the next level, but only one can go on. Goldberg vs. Simon Diamond Speaking of Simon Diamond, The Man With The Plan gets to step into the ring with the powerhouse Goldberg in his first match in months. Not many people give Diamond much chance in this match, but he has not survived this long in pro-wrestling for nothing. Goldberg could have his mind on The Monster Abyss, and if so, Simon Diamond could take advantage of that. Sonjay Dutt vs. Christopher Daniels The Fallen Angel is not in a good mood after the mysterious warning given by The NWA World Heavyweight Champion Sting last week. He decided to give anybody a chance to beat him in the ring, and he will give up his NWA World Title shot at Honor Bound. Those close to Daniels are saying that he is simply looking for someone to hurt and humiliate as he continues to head towards Honor Bound. Sonjay Dutt took the opportunity and hopes to beat Daniels cleanly tonight. Could Sonjay Dutt pull off the amazing upset, or will Daniels continue his vicious streak. Main Event No Holds Bared Samoa Joe vs. Scott Steiner TNA would like to inform the viewing and attending audience that we take no responsibility for the outcome of this match. Samoa Joe has requested that this match be unsanctioned and Big Poppa Pump agreed. Joe considers this his training, as he gets ready to face off against Ric Flair at Honor Bound. Scott Steiner looks at this as an opportunity to get even with Joe for the loss a few months back. What damage can these two monsters cause in the Impact Zone when TNA airs on Spike TV this Thursday night? Plus we get an inside look at Ric Flairs training regiment as he gets ready for the fight of his career when he goes head to head with Samoa Joe at Honor Bound. All this and more on Impact!!![/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [SIZE="4"][CENTER][U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]By [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Wednesday, Week 2, December[/SIZE][/I] Petey Williams vs. Austin Starr Last week, Petey Williams was able to pin the #1 Contender for the TNA X-Division Title, Austin Starr, after hitting the devastating Canadian Destroyer during a fast paced tag team match. This week, Starr will be looking for revenge. Will the TNA X-Division Champion, and tag team partner of Petey Williams, Bryan Danielson get involved? “Primetime” Elix Skipper vs. Kurt Angle Kurt Angle shifts into high gear as he prepares for Kanyon at Honor Bound. This week the former Olympic Gold Medallist takes on Simon Diamonds Diamond In The Rough Elix Skipper. Skipper is no slouch in the ring and Kurt will not have an easy time with Primetime. However will Kanyon make his presence known, and will he somehow get himself involved? Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon) vs. The James Gang (BG & Kipp) An old rivalry renewed on Impact this week when two of the most influential tag teams in professional wrestling history tie up in what sure to be a knock down drag out brawl. NWA World Television Title Tournament Round 1 match Homicide vs. CM Punk On Impact both of the final Round 1 matches in the NWA World TV Title Tournament will take place and this highly anticipated bout could steal the show. Both men are innovators in the ring and both men are willing to go to all measures to win in this tournament. However Homicide has LAX in his corner, will they make a difference? NWA World Television Title Tournament Round 1 match Jay Lethal vs. Matt Bentley The second of the last two final matches in the NWA World TV Title Tournament comes down between two of TNA’s youngest and most promising stars. Matt Bentley has been around for a while and knows how to win big money matches, as he was a former TNA X-Division Champion. Jay Lethal has proven that he has what it takes to compete in the X-Division with the top competitors. Both men are looking to take it to the next level, but only one can go on. Goldberg vs. Simon Diamond Speaking of Simon Diamond, The Man With The Plan gets to step into the ring with the powerhouse Goldberg in his first match in months. Not many people give Diamond much chance in this match, but he has not survived this long in pro-wrestling for nothing. Goldberg could have his mind on The Monster Abyss, and if so, Simon Diamond could take advantage of that. Sonjay Dutt vs. Christopher Daniels The Fallen Angel is not in a good mood after the mysterious warning given by The NWA World Heavyweight Champion Sting last week. He decided to give anybody a chance to beat him in the ring, and he will give up his NWA World Title shot at Honor Bound. Those close to Daniels are saying that he is simply looking for someone to hurt and humiliate as he continues to head towards Honor Bound. Sonjay Dutt took the opportunity and hopes to beat Daniels cleanly tonight. Could Sonjay Dutt pull off the amazing upset, or will Daniels continue his vicious streak. Main Event No Holds Bared Samoa Joe vs. Scott Steiner TNA would like to inform the viewing and attending audience that we take no responsibility for the outcome of this match. Samoa Joe has requested that this match be unsanctioned and Big Poppa Pump agreed. Joe considers this his training, as he gets ready to face off against Ric Flair at Honor Bound. Scott Steiner looks at this as an opportunity to get even with Joe for the loss a few months back. What damage can these two monsters cause in the Impact Zone when TNA airs on Spike TV this Thursday night? Plus we get an inside look at Ric Flairs training regiment as he gets ready for the fight of his career when he goes head to head with Samoa Joe at Honor Bound. All this and more on Impact!!![/CENTER][/SIZE]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]2 TNA Wrestlers On The Radio Yesterday. One In Hot Water With TNA![/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Thursday, Week 2, December[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALPunk.jpg[/IMG] Both CM Punk and Kevin Nash were guests on Wrestling With Demons yesterday afternoon. Both men had some interesting things to say but we will start with Kevin Nash. Nash talked about taking a back seat to the younger guys now and trying to help get The Paparazzi over, namely Alex Shelly. He said Shelly had all the tools to make it as one of the biggest names in wrestling history. When Mickey J, the host of the show, asked him about Johnny Devine, Nash said that Devine is still in his learning stages but he believes with the proper guidance he can go far. The most interesting part of the interview came when the topic of The WWE and Triple H comes up. Nash said that the WWE has been a sinking ship ever since WCW went under and it finally hit them in the nose when both UPN and The USA Network pulled out on them in a matter of months. When asked what does Vince have to do to get back into the game and compete with TNA, Nash said that Vince needs to do away with the brands and bring the creative team back down to just a few guys like it once was. As far as Triple H is concerned, Nash surprisingly called him a low life prick (that was not the word he used) and said that if he came begging to his doorstep dying of thirst he would not spit on him. When asked why the sudden change in feeling towards his old friend, Nash said that Hunter has become a shell of a man that he once was and only cares about himself and Steph. Nash goes on to say that Hunter knew that he was taking the spotlight off of the younger guys who needed it but he did not care. Another interesting comment was that apparently Nash asked Hunter to talk to Vince about returning to the WWE (when he was not working for TNA), and Hunter basically told him that he has no place in pro-wrestling anymore. The next guest was CM Punk, and while most of the interview was spent talking about his time in the indys and the matches he has had, when the topic of TNA and Jeff Jarrett came up things got interesting. Punk claims that Jarrett is an egotistical assh**e that should have never been the World Champ (his exact words). Punk went on to bash Jarrett numerous times, saying that if he were to ever get into the ring with him he would show him a true champion. After Punk left the studio, Mickey J commented on how he thinks that this could be part of a storyline or something. The TNA cameras WERE in the studio for both Kevin Nash’s and CM Punks interviews so this could be true. [/SIZE][/CENTER]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Red"]2 TNA Wrestlers On The Radio Yesterday. One In Hot Water With TNA![/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From [COLOR="red"]TNA Wrestling News Staff [/COLOR]– Thursday, Week 2, December[/SIZE][/I] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/STALPunk.jpg[/IMG] Both CM Punk and Kevin Nash were guests on Wrestling With Demons yesterday afternoon. Both men had some interesting things to say but we will start with Kevin Nash. Nash talked about taking a back seat to the younger guys now and trying to help get The Paparazzi over, namely Alex Shelly. He said Shelly had all the tools to make it as one of the biggest names in wrestling history. When Mickey J, the host of the show, asked him about Johnny Devine, Nash said that Devine is still in his learning stages but he believes with the proper guidance he can go far. The most interesting part of the interview came when the topic of The WWE and Triple H comes up. Nash said that the WWE has been a sinking ship ever since WCW went under and it finally hit them in the nose when both UPN and The USA Network pulled out on them in a matter of months. When asked what does Vince have to do to get back into the game and compete with TNA, Nash said that Vince needs to do away with the brands and bring the creative team back down to just a few guys like it once was. As far as Triple H is concerned, Nash surprisingly called him a low life prick (that was not the word he used) and said that if he came begging to his doorstep dying of thirst he would not spit on him. When asked why the sudden change in feeling towards his old friend, Nash said that Hunter has become a shell of a man that he once was and only cares about himself and Steph. Nash goes on to say that Hunter knew that he was taking the spotlight off of the younger guys who needed it but he did not care. Another interesting comment was that apparently Nash asked Hunter to talk to Vince about returning to the WWE (when he was not working for TNA), and Hunter basically told him that he has no place in pro-wrestling anymore. The next guest was CM Punk, and while most of the interview was spent talking about his time in the indys and the matches he has had, when the topic of TNA and Jeff Jarrett came up things got interesting. Punk claims that Jarrett is an egotistical assh**e that should have never been the World Champ (his exact words). Punk went on to bash Jarrett numerous times, saying that if he were to ever get into the ring with him he would show him a true champion. After Punk left the studio, Mickey J commented on how he thinks that this could be part of a storyline or something. The TNA cameras WERE in the studio for both Kevin Nash’s and CM Punks interviews so this could be true. [/SIZE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Raveneffect21;155573]No way Punk said that becaus ehe wouldve been dumped (stupid radio joke) Ramone someone clean up this abortion of a joke Ramone[/QUOTE] Huh? In the game it said that CM Punk appeared on a Radio show and said that he said some thinly veiled shots at Double J. I just elaborated a little!:D

[QUOTE=Raveneffect21;155573]No way Punk said that becaus ehe wouldve been dumped (stupid radio joke) Ramone someone clean up this abortion of a joke Ramone[/QUOTE] Huh? In the game it said that CM Punk appeared on a Radio show and said that he said some thinly veiled shots at Double J. I just elaborated a little!:D

[QUOTE=The Stallion;155574]Huh? In the game it said that CM Punk appeared on a Radio show and said that he said some thinly veiled shots at Double J. I just elaborated a little!:D[/QUOTE] As you probably know the FM & AM radio biz are controlled by the FCC, so curse words arent allowed, so since theres a 20 second delay between whats said on the radio an when its aired they use this thing called a dump button where if someone says a curse word the dump button is pushed and the curse word will not be broadcasted and the last part is an O&A inside joke XM 202 Opie & Anthony

[QUOTE=The Stallion;155574]Huh? In the game it said that CM Punk appeared on a Radio show and said that he said some thinly veiled shots at Double J. I just elaborated a little!:D[/QUOTE] As you probably know the FM & AM radio biz are controlled by the FCC, so curse words arent allowed, so since theres a 20 second delay between whats said on the radio an when its aired they use this thing called a dump button where if someone says a curse word the dump button is pushed and the curse word will not be broadcasted and the last part is an O&A inside joke XM 202 Opie & Anthony

[QUOTE=Raveneffect21;155577]As you probably know the FM & AM radio biz are controlled by the FCC, so curse words arent allowed, so since theres a 20 second delay between whats said on the radio an when its aired they use this thing called a dump button where if someone says a curse word the dump button is pushed and the curse word will not be broadcasted and the last part is an O&A inside joke XM 202 Opie & Anthony[/QUOTE] Ah, ok. And the FCC has no control over me. Hahahahahahahahahahahah (Evil Laugh)

[QUOTE=Raveneffect21;155577]As you probably know the FM & AM radio biz are controlled by the FCC, so curse words arent allowed, so since theres a 20 second delay between whats said on the radio an when its aired they use this thing called a dump button where if someone says a curse word the dump button is pushed and the curse word will not be broadcasted and the last part is an O&A inside joke XM 202 Opie & Anthony[/QUOTE] Ah, ok. And the FCC has no control over me. Hahahahahahahahahahahah (Evil Laugh)

[QUOTE=Lostrelms;156104]Curious Stallion, if i might be able to pry that TNA background from ya, in ablank format :-) Much appreciated if you obliged![/QUOTE] Here ya go brother! [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Backgrounds/thPossibleTNABackground.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Lostrelms;156104]Curious Stallion, if i might be able to pry that TNA background from ya, in ablank format :-) Much appreciated if you obliged![/QUOTE] Here ya go brother! [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Backgrounds/thPossibleTNABackground.jpg[/IMG]

The End???? Hey just to give you guys an update, this diary IS NOT DEAD. Like most of the really long running diarys that have gone silent, I just have not gotten around to working on this latey. Well, the first line is actually a lie. As of right now Im not sure if I am going to continue this diary. My situation is this. For the past 3 years I have been on Shore Duty (for those of you playing the home game I am in the US navy), which in essence means that I work a light schedule and had plenty of time to work on the diary. However now I am gearing up to go back to a boat (submarine to be exact), which also means I go back to crazy long days and working most weekends and then on top of that going out to sea for long periods of time. It just does not seem feasible to conintue this diary right now. I guess my mind has changed a bit in the writing of this entry. I have loved writing this diary since it gave me the opportunity to stretch my writing skills a little (my goal in life is to be a writer) and to entertain you guys. I might try giving this diary writing thing another go when 07 comes out, but I might just be stuck playing it (damn:D ). So I guess thats it then. Thank you guys for a wild ride that held a lot of twists and turns and real life predictions (Hello Angle), and I really hope that you guys have enjoyed this diary for as long as its been running. As of right now Im not sure whats going on with TNA vs ECW since I have not heard from Nevermore in a while (from what I understand the man has gotten bogged down with work). If you guys ever have any questions or need anything, or heck are even in the Groton Connecticut area and want to hang out and talk TNA, just drop me a line and we will talk. Thanks for the ride guys!!!! The Stallion (aka Robert Nigro)

The End???? Hey just to give you guys an update, this diary IS NOT DEAD. Like most of the really long running diarys that have gone silent, I just have not gotten around to working on this latey. Well, the first line is actually a lie. As of right now Im not sure if I am going to continue this diary. My situation is this. For the past 3 years I have been on Shore Duty (for those of you playing the home game I am in the US navy), which in essence means that I work a light schedule and had plenty of time to work on the diary. However now I am gearing up to go back to a boat (submarine to be exact), which also means I go back to crazy long days and working most weekends and then on top of that going out to sea for long periods of time. It just does not seem feasible to conintue this diary right now. I guess my mind has changed a bit in the writing of this entry. I have loved writing this diary since it gave me the opportunity to stretch my writing skills a little (my goal in life is to be a writer) and to entertain you guys. I might try giving this diary writing thing another go when 07 comes out, but I might just be stuck playing it (damn:D ). So I guess thats it then. Thank you guys for a wild ride that held a lot of twists and turns and real life predictions (Hello Angle), and I really hope that you guys have enjoyed this diary for as long as its been running. As of right now Im not sure whats going on with TNA vs ECW since I have not heard from Nevermore in a while (from what I understand the man has gotten bogged down with work). If you guys ever have any questions or need anything, or heck are even in the Groton Connecticut area and want to hang out and talk TNA, just drop me a line and we will talk. Thanks for the ride guys!!!! The Stallion (aka Robert Nigro)

Archived