what... the... shit?

i was playing as my own SS when i ran into Jonny High Spot backstage. i ask him how he is doing, she shrugs me off, i then say " i hope to move up the card to your level" followd by him saying "you think i suck?" followed by me saying back off or i shall kill you. and then i fight and win. i find out i lose respect for him starting the fight? wtf?

But he's saying what happened is the guy takes offense at something you didn't intend to offend with, and then you tell him you're going to kill him if he doesn't walk away. I'd have blamed you if that was real life...taking offense at something is hardly a reason to threaten the guys life.

As a law student, I have to say that both side have a point and its all how its presented. You offered a fight by telling him that you will kill him. You started it. He punched first so he started it. Either way, I think you should have just walked away when you got 'a feeling' that he was not in the mood for a conversation. EDIT: I just noticed that Takertitan is Canadian... I got to have loyalty so I support Takertitan argument. He should not have lost respect points over this! :)

Takertitan, there is politics in the game, you just don't understand it. Listen, the guy you fought was in better relationship with the owner or booker, or was much more over than you, and so more important to the federation... ie, YOU are lucky you did not get fired over this... HE could have pull some strings in some way to get YOU fired... hope this helps you... next time, develep a better relationship with the decision makers of the fed before you get involved in a fight.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Goldberg]As a law student, I have to say that both side have a point and its all how its presented. You offered a fight by telling him that you will kill him. You started it. He punched first so he started it. Either way, I think you should have just walked away when you got 'a feeling' that he was not in the mood for a conversation. EDIT: I just noticed that Takertitan is Canadian... I got to have loyalty so I support Takertitan argument. He should not have lost respect points over this! :)[/QUOTE] Not completely true, legal wise. If the guy who ended up punching first was acting menacing and seemed like he was going to hit you, you could try and argue assault for that party. Of course, the retort of 'I'll kill you!' is assault in itself (pretty obvious case there), and then the first punch thrown was definitely battery. So pretty much, each guy has one (and one may have two) cases against him, criminally (and civilly, though I really doubt either would win a case given the circumstances). What year are you, btw? L1? L2? L3?

Archived