Question about relationships

I'm not entirely clear on what the benefit is to having good relationships. I guess having bad relationships effects whether the person will have a conversation with you (and whether they'll give you psychology/microphone tips), but I can't quite figure out what a good relationship does. I also think it's a little odd how quickly the relationship can change. I had a best friend relationship with UK Dragon...I accidently clicked "I'm going to steal the show tonight!", he took offense, I walked away, and suddenly he hates me. I thought it was odd that someone with a best friend relationship would go from that extreme, all the way to the other extreme (hatred, not even dislike) based on one comment.

Having good relationships with people higher up the card makes it more likely for them to agree to feud with you and probably tag-team also though that one I haven't tried. And while I haven't any way to prove it I would suspect befriending the booker means getting more higher profile matches and being friends with the owner means better contract negotiations. Refs, backstage workers, managers and color commentators I have no idea.

Archived