MVP's Expanded Moveset

The MVP

While the moveset in this game is great, I find myself often going to create even simple moves, such as a head scissor and leg locks around the ring rope in the corner, while also adding more elaborate moves like The Ole Kick (Samoa Joe), The Fish Hook Submission (Austin Aries), The Stylin' DDT (AJ Styles) and others. I was wondering if I compiled a list of move and added them into the game if anyone would be intrested in a mod like this? And DaMegaFish I swear I thought of this before I saw your post. :D

"Styles Clash" is Pancake Facebuster in the CornellVerse data: "[I]The attacker lifts the opponent upside down, then traps the victim's legs with his arms, and his arms with the attacker's legs, resulting in a full body lock. The attacker then falls forward, driving the opponent's face and chest into the mat.[/I]"

I saw The Styles Clash, and being a huge fan of The Phenomen I was immensely happy, and I just saw that The Stylin' DDT is in the game too. But seeing much of his work (when he's allowed to go such as in ROH) and not confined to short matches, he has some amazing moves. As for one or two moves. For me it would be more along the lines of ten or twenty moves a day. I oddly like tweaking my games more than playing them. I'll get to work and once I add enough stuff I'll put it up.

I've decided every day or so I'll be placing up what I hope is 5 extra moves for each set. Finisher, High, Medium and Low. Since I've really got no life so to speak. Don't be afraid to e-mail me with suggestions for moves that might have slipped my mine. Anyways, here is the first 20 additions along with their comman known names. If you see errors / doubles / etc please let me know. [B][U]Finishers[/U][/B] [I]620 Degree Splash Arm Lock Crossface [ Border City Stretch ] Second Rope Pancake Facebuster [ Avalanche Styles Clash ] Leg Lock Face Crusher [ Curb Stomp ] Butterfly Canadian Backbreaker [ The Colt 45 ][/I] [B][U]High[/U][/B] [I]Hammer Lock DDT [ Devil Lock DDT ] Grounded Knee Strikes Death Valley Neckbreaker Belly To Back Facebuster [ Styles Facebuster ] Reclined Armbar [ Fujiwara Arm Bar][/I] [B][U]Meduim[/U][/B] [I]Guard Rail Smash Kick [ Ole Kick ] Basic Arm Bar Top Rope Front-Face Suplex Mexican Surfboard Second Rope Shoulder Tackle[/I] [U][B]Low[/B][/U] [I]Body Scissor Head Scissor Leg Wrap In Rope Arm Wrap In Rope Arm Wringer Headbutt[/I] [URL=http://www.egomaniac.org/moves1.html]Click here for instructions on the download.[/URL] Thanks to Team WOY for hosting it. - MVP [ [email]apowergamer@aol.com[/email] ]

I've already noticed I saw no requirement for The Curb Stomp, so that will be fixed nex t time, and as for the moves with 100, for the 620, I basically took the 450 and pushed the stats up a little bit and lowered the frequency, but now that I think about it it probably wouldn't impact any harder. As for The Curb Stomp, I'm not sure if you've seen it or not. You might understand the score if you have seen it. And.. cringe. Edit: Attached picture of it.

Neckbreakers! Backbreakers! Brainbusters! Oh MY! Moves in italic are new. [B][U]Finishers[/U][/B] 620 Degree Senton* Arm Lock Crossface [ Border City Stretch ] Second Rope Pancake Facebuster [ Avalanche Styles Clash ] Leg Lock Face Crusher [ Curb Stomp ]* Butterfly Canadian Backbreaker [ Colt 45 ]* [I]Anaconda Vice Inverse Face Lock Clutch [ Dragon Clutch ] Reverse Overhead Driver [ Psycho Driver ] Super Brainbuster Suplex Tag Lifting Crucifix Bomb [ T-Gimmick ] Fish Hook Submission Hangmen Piledriver [ Ganso Bomb ] Springboard 450 Degree Splash [ The Superman ] Scorpion Deathlock with Armbar [ The Devil Lock ] Inverse Twisting Neckbreaker [ Old School Expulsion ][/I] [B][U]High[/U][/B] Hammer Lock DDT [ Devil Lock DDT [ Grounded Knee Strikes Death Valley Neckbreaker Belly To Back Facebuster [ Styles Facebuster ] Reclined Armbar [ Fujiwara Armbar ] [I]Back Rack DDT [ Hurricane DDT ] King Crab Rewind Rana [ Rewind Hurricanrana ] Pumphandle Fallaway Neck And Back Breaker [ Orton's Backbreaker ] Double Knee Backbreaker [ Lung Blower ] Swinging Uranage Backbreaker[/I] [U][B]Medium[/B][/U] Guard Rail Smash Kick [ Ole Kick ] Basic Arm Bar Top Rope Front-Face Suplex Mexican Surfboard Second Rope Shoulder Tackle [I]Inverse Leg Drop Driver [ Hog Log ] Kneebuster [ HHH's Face Buster ] Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker Arm Mount Back Kick Twisting Arm Wringer Cyclone Neck Breaker Pivot Hammerlock Take Down [ Pepsi Twist ] Vertical Suplex Neckbreaker Running Rolling Clothesline Irish Whip Into Stairs Guard Rail Russian Leg Sweep[/I] [U][B]Low[/B][/U] Body Scissor Head Scissor Leg Wrap In Rope Arm Wrap In Rope Arm Wringer Headbutt [I]Gutwrench Suplex Side Headlock Second Rope Back Elbow Second Rope Knee Strike Seated Running Neck Snap[/I] I wasn't sure how to describe some of these moves, so I did the best I can with the limited space. As usual, if you notice any doubles / errors / etc that I don't see please e-mail me or let me know in this post. I wasn't entirely sure if The Dragon Clutch was in the game since Adam had several of the key older ROH / TNA's stars moves in the game. Maybe if it's already in there he could inform me so I can take it out. Also The Butterfly Canadian Backbreaker had no requirements, that has been fixed. The 620 Splash has been changed to The 620 Senton, as I forget Evans lands on his back in the impact. I was ensure in the placement of The King Crab and The Inverse Leg Drop Finisher. Danielson uses The King Crab as a finisher at some times I read, but it's a normal move for Joe. I decided on high placement, anyone can refute this and fix it if need be. The Inverse Leg Drop Finisher is basically a Reverse Fame Dropper, used by Big Show ( the most mainstream guy I can think of ). The Fame Dropper is at High, but I've never seen Show win a match with the move, and left it on Medium. If anyone disagrees, as mentioned, let me know and I'll see if you have a good enough point. Also to address single posts. [B]-Dochappy[/B] I agree on regards to the damage limit, I'm abit of a Super Dragon mark so I might have went overboard on the 100 head damage, it's been toned down. As for the 620, I came to realize that a extra turn in the move wouldn't effect the impact. If there's any others I've went overboard with that I missed let me know please. Also the Hammerlock DDT is used by CM Punk if you're curious. :) [B]-Midnightnick[/B] I'm not intrested in intergrating different pictures for moves as of right now, as I want this to mesh with the regular game as much as possible. Unless a comprehensive moves picture comes out, I won't be doing that. Although I have as of yet checked on the mod a few topics down. Don't forget, e-mail me move ideas! I'm sure I can keep this up for awhile with other peoples help. And you will be credited fully for your contributions. Including cake and punch. I'll probably add The Pumphandle Piledriver and Hassan's Reverse Uranage Slam in the next update, as well as more planchas and rebounds. [URL=http://www.egomaniac.org/moves1.html]Click here for instructions on the download.[/URL] Thanks to Team WOY for hosting it. Except DJ. He loses too much. - MVP [ [email]apowergamer@aol.com[/email] ] Also below is The Anaconda Vice.

[QUOTE]I wasn't entirely sure if The Dragon Clutch was in the game since Adam had several of the key older ROH / TNA's stars moves in the game. Maybe if it's already in there he could inform me so I can take it out. [/QUOTE] It's called something like Reverse Headlock Clutch I believe.

I haven't disappeared, I just haven't had the time to work on the update. My Uncle is currently in the hospital, and though I was going to try and finish up tonight, I'm just too tired. But anyways, here is a rough idea of the next moves I'll be posting. Finisher Pumphandle Piledriver Reverse Uranage Slam Half Straight Jacket Driver [ Cut Throat's Driver ] Suplex Piledriver Shooting Star Legdrop [ The Crossfire ] Muscle Buster Driver Super Muscle Buster Driver Elevated Leg Lock [ Haas Of Pain ] Dragon Leg Whip [ Dragon Whip, Duh ] Package Piledriver Wheel Barrel Uranage Slam Tag Back Kick Leg Sweep [ Get Well Soon ] Super Reverse Rana High Crucifix Bomb Firemen Carry To Pancake Ring Post Figure Four Wheel Barrel Bulldog Pumphandle Gutbuster Sleeper Neckbreaker Reverse Rana Baseball Slide Head Scissor Baseball Slide Tornado DDT Roll Through Single Leg Crab Grapevine DDT Electric Chair Drop Corner Clothesline Charge To Bulldog Wheel Barrel German Suplex Wheel Barrel Face Buster Outside Springboard Moonsault Medium Lifting Reverse Full Nelson Running Knee Strike Small Package Victory Roll Gutbuster Second Rope Spring Splash Rebound Cross Body Grounded Kick Muscle Buster Second Rope Splash Snap Irish Whip To Corner Satellite Arm Drag Tornado Snap Suplex Low Second Rope Fist Drop Second Rope Knee Drop Thrusting Arm Wringer Kneeling Knife Edge Chop Snapmare Takedown As well as numerous corrections I've already seen while playing the game.

Look! Look! The Muscle Buster Driver! [U][B]Finishers[/B][/U] 620 Degree Senton Arm Lock Crossface [ Border City Stretch ] Second Rope Pancake Facebuster [ Avalanche Styles Clash ] Leg Lock Face Crusher [ Curb Stomp ] Butterfly Canadian Backbreaker [ Colt 45 ] Anaconda Vice Reverse Overhead Driver [ Psycho Driver ] Super Brainbuster Suplex Tag Lifting Crucifix Bomb [ T-Gimmick ] Fish Hook Submission Hangmen Piledriver [ Ganso Bomb ] Springboard 450 Degree Splash [ The Superman ]* Scorpion Deathlock with Armbar [ The Devil Lock ] Inverse Twisting Neckbreaker [ Old School Expulsion ] [I]Pumphandle Piledriver [ Punk Handle Piledriver / Psycho Driver II / Etc ] Reverse Uranage Slam [ The 9 / 11 ] Half Straight Jacket Driver [ Cut Throat's Driver ] Suplex Piledriver [ Steiner Screwdriver ] Shooting Star Legdrop [ The Crossfire ] Muscle Buster Driver Super Muscle Buster Driver Elevated Leg Lock [ Haas Of Pain ] Dragon Leg Whip [ Dragon Whip, Duh ] Package Piledriver Wheel Barrel Uranage Slam Tag Back Kick Leg Sweep [ Get Well Soon ] Super Reverse Rana[/I] [B][U]High[/U][/B] Hammer Lock DDT [ Devil Lock DDT ] Death Valley Neckbreaker Belly To Back Facebuster [ Styles Facebuster ] Reclined Armbar [ Fujiwara Armbar ] Back Rack DDT [ Hurricane DDT ] King Crab Rewind Rana [ Rewind Hurricanrana ] Neck And Back Breaker [ Orton's Backbreaker ] Double Knee Backbreaker [ Lung Blower ] Swinging Uranage Backbreaker* [I]Crucifix Bomb Sleeper Neckbreaker Reverse Rana Baseball Slide Head Scissor Sliding Tornado DDT Rebound Single Leg Crab Grapevine DDT Electric Chair Drop Wheel Barrel German Suplex Wheel Barrel Face Buster Tag Boot Scrape Drop Kick Victory Roll Pumphandle Gutbuster Rope Walk Arm Snap[/I] [U][B]Medium[/B][/U] Guard Rail Smashh Kick [ Ole Kick ] Grounded Knee Strikes* Basic Arm Bar Top Rope Front-Face Suplex Mexican Surfboard Second Rope Shoulder Tackle Inverse Leg Drop Driver [ Hog Log ] Kneebuster [ HHH's Face Buster ] Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker Arm Mount Back Kick Twisting Arm Wringer Cyclone Neck Breaker Pivot Hammerlock Take Down [ Pepsi Twist ] Vertical Suplex Neckbreaker Running Rolling Clothesline Irish Whip Into Stairs Russian Legsweep into Railing Pumphandle Fallaway* [I]Lifting Reverse Full Nelson Running Knee Strike Second Rope Spring Splash Grounded Mafia Kick Muscle Buster Snap Irish Whip To Corner Satellite Arm Drag Tornado Snap Suplex Firemen Carry To Pancake Scissored Bulldog Clothesline Charge To Bulldog Second Rope Driving Elbow Belly To Back Bulldog[/I] [U][B]Low[/B][/U] Body Scissor Head Scissor Leg Wrap In Rope Arm Wrap In Rope Arm Wringer Headbutt Gutwrench Suplex Side Headlock Second Rope Back Elbow Second Rope Knee Strike Seated Running Neck Snap [I]Second Rope Fist Drop Second Rope Knee Drop Kneeling Knife Edge Chop Snapmare Takedown[/I] The Springboard 450 Degree Splash was being done from the top rope. It's now properly set as a springboard. The Swinging Uranage Backbreaker was set as a finisher. It has been corrected to a high level move. Grounded Knee Strike was moved to Medium. The Dragon Clutch was removed. The Pumphandle Fallaway was moved to Medium. Looking to add more tag team moves in the next one, such as The Backseat Boyz, S.A.T., etc, etc. As usual, if you spot inconsistencies, errors, doubles (especially thanks to the update), want to call me stupid, suggest some moves I might be missing (believe me I bet it's alot), feed back, want to compliment me on my yard, etc, don't hesitate to e-mail me or post it in this here topic. Also I'm going to start adding in moves for all you blood thirsty hardcore fans. They'll all probably get you disqualified if you use them out of their element, but if you got a hardcore rules match, it wouldn't hurt to mix up your moveset up some so you can start hitting people with light tubes and taking a staple gun to their face. The next one might be in a few days, as I'm still having difficulty coming up with low level moves. Now go forth into The CornellVerse and give Sam Strong a Super Muscle Buster Driver. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGEROUS~!!! -Idea moves I'm brain storming with Seanibus already thought of but am too lazy to add this time. Widow's Peak High Angle Double Underhook Face Plant BK Bomb / Sky High Uranage Backbreaker Blind-Side Lariat The Pounce Torture Rack Backbreaker [URL=http://www.egomaniac.org/old/moves1.html]Click here for instructions on the download.[/URL] Thanks to Team WOY for hosting it. - MVP [ [email]apowergamer@aol.com[/email] ] [ aim: apowergamer ]

From this day forward, I demand this one be known as The Rubber Chicken Update. *Cue Dramatic Music* [U][B]Finishers[/B][/U] 620 Degree Senton Arm Lock Crossface [ Border City Stretch ] Second Rope Pancake Facebuster [ Avalanche Styles Clash ] Leg Lock Face Crusher [ Curb Stomp ] Butterfly Canadian Backbreaker [ Colt 45 ] Anaconda Vice Reverse Overhead Driver [ Psycho Driver ] Super Brainbuster Suplex Tag Lifting Crucifix Bomb [ T-Gimmick ] Fish Hook Submission Hangmen Piledriver [ Ganso Bomb ] Springboard 450 Degree Splash [ The Superman ] Scorpion Deathlock with Armbar [ The Devil Lock ] Inverse Twisting Neckbreaker [ Old School Expulsion ] Pumphandle Piledriver [ Punk Handle Piledriver / Psycho Driver II / Etc ] Reverse Uranage Slam [ The 9 / 11 ] Half Straight Jacket Driver [ Cut Throat's Driver ]* Suplex Piledriver [ Steiner Screwdriver ] Shooting Star Legdrop [ The Crossfire ] Muscle Buster Driver Super Muscle Buster Driver* Elevated Leg Lock [ Haas Of Pain ]* Dragon Leg Whip [ Dragon Whip, Duh ] Package Piledriver Wheel Barrel Uranage Slam Tag Back Kick Leg Sweep [ Get Well Soon ]* Super Reverse Rana [I]Super Package Piledriver Back Rack Neckbreaker [ Widow Maker ] Back Rack Bomb [ Gory Bomb ] Tag Lifting Bomb Neckbreaker [ AJ / D'Lo's Finisher ] Stiff Shoulder Block [ The Pounce ] Standing Triangle Choke Tag Bridge Suplex [ Au Revior ] Tag Stretch Muffler Slam [ Washing Machine ] Running Gutwrench Powerbomb [ Assorted Awesome Bombs ] Gutwrench Death Bomb Super Gutwrench Powerbomb Corner Run Up Reverse DDT [ Sliced Bread 2# ] High Angle Hooked Facebuster [ A Worse Version Of The Pedigree ] Corner Throwing Reverse Powerbomb [ Acid Bomb ] Inverse Scorpion Deathlock [ Edgecator ][/I] [U][B]High[/B][/U] Hammer Lock DDT [ Devil Lock DDT ] Death Valley Neckbreaker Belly To Back Facebuster [ Styles Facebuster ] Reclined Armbar [ Fujiwara Armbar ] Back Rack DDT [ Hurricane DDT ]* King Crab Rewind Rana [ Rewind Hurricanrana ] Neck And Back Breaker [ Orton's Backbreaker ] Double Knee Backbreaker [ Lung Blower ] Swinging Uranage Backbreaker Crucifix Bomb Sleeper Neckbreaker Reverse Rana Baseball Slide Head Scissor Sliding Tornado DDT Rebound Single Leg Crab* Grapevine DDT Electric Chair Drop Wheel Barrel German Suplex Wheel Barrel Face Buster Tag Boot Scrape Drop Kick Victory Roll Pumphandle Gutbuster Rope Walk Arm Snap [I]Tornado Backbreaker Back Rack Stretch [ Gory Special ] Short Arm Powerbomb [ BK Bomb / Sky High ] Torture Rack Backbreaker Gutwrench Powerbomb Corner High Avalanche Guillotine DDT Moonsault Senton Press Backbreaker To Gutbuster Scarecrow Submission Electric Chair Queen Pin Knee To Spine Crab Super Double Underhook Suplex Foreign Object: Light Tube Foreign Object: Staple Gun Foreign Object: Barbed Wire 2X4 Taunt: Break Dance[/I] [U][B]Medium[/B][/U] Guard Rail Smash Kick [ Ole Kick ] Grounded Knee Strikes Basic Arm Bar Top Rope Front-Face Suplex Mexican Surfboard Second Rope Shoulder Tackle Inverse Leg Drop Driver [ Hog Log ] Kneebuster [ HHH's Face Buster ] Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker Arm Mount Back Kick Twisting Arm Wringer Cyclone Neck Breaker* Pivot Hammerlock Take Down [ Pepsi Twist ] Vertical Suplex Neckbreaker Running Rolling Clothesline Irish Whip Into Stairs Russian Legsweep into Railing Pumphandle Fallaway Lifting Reverse Full Nelson Running Knee Strike Second Rope Spring Splash Grounded Mafia Kick Muscle Buster Snap Irish Whip To Corner Satellite Arm Drag Tornado Snap Suplex Firemen Carry To Pancake Scissored Bulldog* Clothesline Charge To Bulldog Second Rope Driving Elbow Belly To Back Bulldog [I]Pele Kick Top Wrist Lock Pin Abdominal Stretch Pin Corner Charging Knee Second Rope Leg Drop Uranage Backbreaker Hip Toss Slam Foreign Object: Fork Foreign Object: Barbwire Punch Foreign Object: Barbwire Elbow Drop Taunt: C o c k y Pose Taunt: Air Guitar Taunt: Stalking[/I] [U][B]Low[/B][/U] Body Scissor Head Scissor Leg Wrap In Rope Arm Wrap In Rope Arm Wringer Headbutt Gutwrench Suplex Side Headlock Second Rope Back Elbow Second Rope Knee Strike Seated Running Neck Snap Second Rope Fist Drop Second Rope Knee Drop Kneeling Knife Edge Chop Snapmare Takedown [I]Lock Up Throw Greco Roman Knuckle Lock Foreign Object: Chicken!? Taunt: Garner Fan Support[/I] [B]Fixed:[/B] The Half Straight Jacket Driver and Super Muscle Buster weren't properly exported. Knee Brace Submission renamed Elevated Leg Lock. Rebound Single Leg Crab now does back damage as well. Cyclone Neckbreaker and Scissored Bulldog were set as strikes not impacts. Get Well Soon renamed to better suit the attack. Russian Legsweep into Railing renamed to Guard Rail Russian Legsweep. Back Rack DDT renamed Shoulder DDT so that it's not confused with the set up of the rest of the Back Rack [ Gory ] Family. Hey! I told you'd I'd add some hardcore moves. Did you all doubt me!? For shame.. As usual, I'm looking for moves, ideas and other assorted things to add into the Moveset, any ideas are great! You'll get full support and credit for them as well as a hefty thanks from probably no one! Just like me. I kid, I kid! Big ups to Midnightnick, he finally talked me into adding in taunts and hardcore ideas, as well as informing me of several mistakes and ideas. He's great, I'd have his babies.. if it was possible. Lucha! Lucha! Lucha! Attention all you Lucha fans, I can only work with so much, I get it here but it tends to come on at 3 AM. I need your help! Same goes to those who watch Puroresu, I get limited snipets on that as well. How else can I boggle down the list of moves to a dizzying level of tediousness without your support? Also, a Poll: Should being able to turn your opponent around be added as a move? Your thoughts here, personally I could just add it in and it's up to you if you want to use it, but this is just a cheap ploy to get some peoples opini- I mean . . . . respond in Instant Message, E-mail, or right here in this lovely little post! [URL=http://www.egomaniac.org/old/moves1.html]Click here for instructions on the download.[/URL] [I]Thanks to Team WOY for hosting it. Especially Joey, he's a trooper.[/I] - MVP [ [email]apowergamer@aol.com[/email] ] [ aim: apowergamer ]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I e-mailed the guy about the link being down. I know it's kinda late to be replying but I figured I'd inform you, if you're still here. I'm still alive also. And I don't know if there will be another update. Kinda got burned out on it.

Archived