Pro Wrestling Allstars (Cornellverse)

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29396046.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] To say I’m excited is an understatement. When I learned about what is about to happen in the wrestling industry, the one I love so much, my jaw literally dropped, and I had that feeling run through my body, that just makes you feel light and fulfilled. Yes, a lot of people will tell me I’m over reacting. But I don’t care what they think. I’m not going to let them take this moment of elation from me. But I do wish to share it with you. Professor Nero is starting up his own promotion in the Mid South! That’s right. Professor Nero has put together his funds, got in some investors and taken out some loans, and got together a rumoured amount of 1.5 Million Dollars to start this new promotion. He’s rumoured to also be attempting to revolutionize the industry through this promotion, and has been heard saying, there’s a gap in the market that he feels he can now help fill. Rumour is that JonnyV1, a former CZCW Booking Team Member has been approached to be the head booker. With Professor Nero as owner and his many connections in the industry, I can tell you I’m ready to see their first show, right now. [/QUOTE] prowrestlingpapers.com

just so you know that website doesnt work and i think you meant to say your jaw dropped to the floor not your "draw dropped to the floor".... anyway you should try starting with 40000 it makes it a little tougher especially when you make a new promotion and dont assign popularity attributes it really makes you work hard to build a company into the greatest company ever.

just so you know that website doesnt work and i think you meant to say your jaw dropped to the floor not your "draw dropped to the floor".... anyway you should try starting with 40000 it makes it a little tougher especially when you make a new promotion and dont assign popularity attributes it really makes you work hard to build a company into the greatest company ever.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;149014]just so you know that website doesnt work and i think you meant to say your jaw dropped to the floor not your "draw dropped to the floor".... anyway you should try starting with 40000 it makes it a little tougher especially when you make a new promotion and dont assign popularity attributes it really makes you work hard to build a company into the greatest company ever.[/QUOTE] No offense, but let the guy do it how he wants. That's the whole fun out of diaries like this. If you would rather do it like that, then do it yourself.

[QUOTE=Tyler Gadzinski;149014]just so you know that website doesnt work and i think you meant to say your jaw dropped to the floor not your "draw dropped to the floor".... anyway you should try starting with 40000 it makes it a little tougher especially when you make a new promotion and dont assign popularity attributes it really makes you work hard to build a company into the greatest company ever.[/QUOTE] No offense, but let the guy do it how he wants. That's the whole fun out of diaries like this. If you would rather do it like that, then do it yourself.

I assume it's just a fictional site and even if it weren't, it's not exactly going to contain any info on the intro to this diary, just like when people use gerweck and pwinsider banners and links. As for starting out with 40'000 and 0 popularity. Not everyone starts a diary for a challenge as such. You're right, it is more rewarding in a way to build up from nothing, but many people would rather skip playing the game for that long just for the sake of getting a promotion to where they want it to be to start a diary. Tbh, I wouldn't want to read every single diary starting from that basis over and over. On the note of this diary, reasonable first post. It's enough to make me intrigued enough to check back again for the next part.

I assume it's just a fictional site and even if it weren't, it's not exactly going to contain any info on the intro to this diary, just like when people use gerweck and pwinsider banners and links. As for starting out with 40'000 and 0 popularity. Not everyone starts a diary for a challenge as such. You're right, it is more rewarding in a way to build up from nothing, but many people would rather skip playing the game for that long just for the sake of getting a promotion to where they want it to be to start a diary. Tbh, I wouldn't want to read every single diary starting from that basis over and over. On the note of this diary, reasonable first post. It's enough to make me intrigued enough to check back again for the next part.

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29396046.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]Yesterday, JonnyV1 agreed to sit down with ProWrestlingPapers Rebecca Caley for an interview in regards to the new promotion that is rumoured to be starting up under the ownership of Professor Nero. Below is the dialogue between Rebecca and JonnyV1.[/I] [B]Rebecca:[/B] Thank you for being here with us today JonnyV1. If rumours are to be believed, you must be a busy man, so we do appreciate the time you have given us. [B]JonnyV1:[/B] It’s no problem, I’m not in too much of a hurry. [B]Rebecca:[/B] Well I guess the first question has to be, is it true. Are you the head booker that Professor Nero has chosen to run his upstart promotion? [B]JonnyV1:[/B] Yes, it is true. Professor Nero approached me about a month ago with the proposition, and I was pleased to take the job opportunity under such a respected and knowledgeable man as him. [B]Rebecca: [/B]Well, that just gives me question after question now. First off why don’t you give us the details on the new promotion, like it’s name and what type of promotion you plan to bring the people in the Mid South. [B]JonnyV1:[/B] Well, the name is simple. It’s Pro Wrestling Allstars and as you said, it’s going to be based in the Mid South Region. Also, thanks to Professor Nero’s connections and his fame, it looks like were going to be starting at a bigger level than most promotions would generally start at. After all, seeing as I worked with CZCW before, having 1.5 million to work with is a lot of money. Nero’s even telling me we could possibly be getting a TV deal. So that’s definitely exciting but also nerve wrecking. I found it hard enough running a show in front of around a 1000 screaming CZCW fans. Now I’m going to have to run a promotion that has a TV show. And rumours are that it’s going head to head with DAVE! But these are all things that are either possible or rumours. What I can tell you is the type of show I’m going to be aiming for. And it’s not the glitz and glamour that you’d get with SWF. Well, at least not to a sports entertainment level anyway. There are incredible athletes all over the world in this business, and some are extremely talented. We hope to showcase that. If you’ve seen some CZCW shows, it’s going to be similar but not the same to that. It’s what I’m good at. We are aiming to have the type of PPV’s that have matches that fans drool at the prospect of. Epic battles that people will forget for a long time! So our roster and our shows will be based on that. However we do have an entertainment edge. It will just be a bit more real, than say SWF. [B]Rebecca:[/B] It’s clear through the news and what you’ve just said, that Pro Wrestling Allstars is aiming big. TV deals at inception and going head to head with DAVE being a possibility. Is the ultimate gain to be as big as say SWF is? [B]JonnyV1:[/B] I’d say all promotions aim to be the biggest and the best in the world. Just people have different ideas of what is the best and what isn’t. There are millions of fans all over the world, that think SWF is the best. And some may think that, no matter what any other promotion comes up with. But there are always those who want something different. We’re trying to give them something different. Not the Sports Entertainment of SWF or the Hardcore of DAVE. We want out own fan base, not to steal away there’s. If I could have PWA as a big time federation, and have DAVE, TCW and SWF up there too, I’d love that. It would make the industry that much better. I’m not in this to kill any promotion. I’m in this to give what I consider, the best possible product. Hopefully there’s a good number of wrestling fans that see things the same way I do. Of course, there will always be competition between federations of the same size. But my main focus is making PWA big, and for its own unique reasons. [B]Rebecca:[/B] You mentioned competition and how it’s likely to be inevitable. There have been rumours going around the internet that, you and Professor Nero are contacting SWF, TCW, DAVE, NOTBPW and CGC superstars. Can you tell us anything about that! [B]JonnyV1:[/B] All I’m going to say about that is, there are some wrestlers whose contracts are close to an end, and if they fit my plans, and we can take advantage of the fact their contracts are ending, we will be taking that opportunity. [B]Rebecca:[/B] Aren’t you worried that one of the big companies may take offence and try and cripple your promotion at the very beginning, if you use such an aggressive strategy? [B]JonnyV1:[/B] Can’t live life afraid Rebecca. Who knows, I may regret a decision I make in the next few coming weeks, but I may look back and say “That was a job well done!” Time will tell. [B]Rebecca:[/B] Well, can you tell us anybody you have looked into signing, or have signed? [B]JonnyV1:[/B] It would be foolish of me to tell you anyone I’m looking into signing. Because then I might fail to deliver and it might clue in the big dogs, into what I’m planning. But I can confirm some names for you. But not today! [B]Rebecca:[/B] So you’re saving them for the superstar profiles that you’ve announced to be doing at pwallstars.com? [B]JonnyV1:[/B] Yes, that I will. I’ll give you a hint to the first one though. Tomorrow there should be a superstar profile for our first wrestler. Look north of the border for this guy but he isn’t your average Canadian. He’s a good brawler and technician too, and he has charisma to match. He’s got a pretty good look too! So tomorrow, get over to pwallstars.com. [B]Rebecca:[/B] Well I guess that concludes our interview. Thank you very much for your time JonnyV1. [B]JonnyV1:[/B] Thanks for having me. [/QUOTE] prowrestlingpapers.com [QUOTE]OOC: Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. And yes, to my knowledge the site doesn't even exist, so it shouldn't work. And all my attempts and games have always had a goal. It just so happens that my goal isn't taking a promotion from the bottom. But to comepete with and become bigger than SWF. Guesses one the first PWA signing is welcome.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29396046.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [I]Yesterday, JonnyV1 agreed to sit down with ProWrestlingPapers Rebecca Caley for an interview in regards to the new promotion that is rumoured to be starting up under the ownership of Professor Nero. Below is the dialogue between Rebecca and JonnyV1.[/I] [B]Rebecca:[/B] Thank you for being here with us today JonnyV1. If rumours are to be believed, you must be a busy man, so we do appreciate the time you have given us. [B]JonnyV1:[/B] It’s no problem, I’m not in too much of a hurry. [B]Rebecca:[/B] Well I guess the first question has to be, is it true. Are you the head booker that Professor Nero has chosen to run his upstart promotion? [B]JonnyV1:[/B] Yes, it is true. Professor Nero approached me about a month ago with the proposition, and I was pleased to take the job opportunity under such a respected and knowledgeable man as him. [B]Rebecca: [/B]Well, that just gives me question after question now. First off why don’t you give us the details on the new promotion, like it’s name and what type of promotion you plan to bring the people in the Mid South. [B]JonnyV1:[/B] Well, the name is simple. It’s Pro Wrestling Allstars and as you said, it’s going to be based in the Mid South Region. Also, thanks to Professor Nero’s connections and his fame, it looks like were going to be starting at a bigger level than most promotions would generally start at. After all, seeing as I worked with CZCW before, having 1.5 million to work with is a lot of money. Nero’s even telling me we could possibly be getting a TV deal. So that’s definitely exciting but also nerve wrecking. I found it hard enough running a show in front of around a 1000 screaming CZCW fans. Now I’m going to have to run a promotion that has a TV show. And rumours are that it’s going head to head with DAVE! But these are all things that are either possible or rumours. What I can tell you is the type of show I’m going to be aiming for. And it’s not the glitz and glamour that you’d get with SWF. Well, at least not to a sports entertainment level anyway. There are incredible athletes all over the world in this business, and some are extremely talented. We hope to showcase that. If you’ve seen some CZCW shows, it’s going to be similar but not the same to that. It’s what I’m good at. We are aiming to have the type of PPV’s that have matches that fans drool at the prospect of. Epic battles that people will forget for a long time! So our roster and our shows will be based on that. However we do have an entertainment edge. It will just be a bit more real, than say SWF. [B]Rebecca:[/B] It’s clear through the news and what you’ve just said, that Pro Wrestling Allstars is aiming big. TV deals at inception and going head to head with DAVE being a possibility. Is the ultimate gain to be as big as say SWF is? [B]JonnyV1:[/B] I’d say all promotions aim to be the biggest and the best in the world. Just people have different ideas of what is the best and what isn’t. There are millions of fans all over the world, that think SWF is the best. And some may think that, no matter what any other promotion comes up with. But there are always those who want something different. We’re trying to give them something different. Not the Sports Entertainment of SWF or the Hardcore of DAVE. We want out own fan base, not to steal away there’s. If I could have PWA as a big time federation, and have DAVE, TCW and SWF up there too, I’d love that. It would make the industry that much better. I’m not in this to kill any promotion. I’m in this to give what I consider, the best possible product. Hopefully there’s a good number of wrestling fans that see things the same way I do. Of course, there will always be competition between federations of the same size. But my main focus is making PWA big, and for its own unique reasons. [B]Rebecca:[/B] You mentioned competition and how it’s likely to be inevitable. There have been rumours going around the internet that, you and Professor Nero are contacting SWF, TCW, DAVE, NOTBPW and CGC superstars. Can you tell us anything about that! [B]JonnyV1:[/B] All I’m going to say about that is, there are some wrestlers whose contracts are close to an end, and if they fit my plans, and we can take advantage of the fact their contracts are ending, we will be taking that opportunity. [B]Rebecca:[/B] Aren’t you worried that one of the big companies may take offence and try and cripple your promotion at the very beginning, if you use such an aggressive strategy? [B]JonnyV1:[/B] Can’t live life afraid Rebecca. Who knows, I may regret a decision I make in the next few coming weeks, but I may look back and say “That was a job well done!” Time will tell. [B]Rebecca:[/B] Well, can you tell us anybody you have looked into signing, or have signed? [B]JonnyV1:[/B] It would be foolish of me to tell you anyone I’m looking into signing. Because then I might fail to deliver and it might clue in the big dogs, into what I’m planning. But I can confirm some names for you. But not today! [B]Rebecca:[/B] So you’re saving them for the superstar profiles that you’ve announced to be doing at pwallstars.com? [B]JonnyV1:[/B] Yes, that I will. I’ll give you a hint to the first one though. Tomorrow there should be a superstar profile for our first wrestler. Look north of the border for this guy but he isn’t your average Canadian. He’s a good brawler and technician too, and he has charisma to match. He’s got a pretty good look too! So tomorrow, get over to pwallstars.com. [B]Rebecca:[/B] Well I guess that concludes our interview. Thank you very much for your time JonnyV1. [B]JonnyV1:[/B] Thanks for having me. [/QUOTE] prowrestlingpapers.com [QUOTE]OOC: Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. And yes, to my knowledge the site doesn't even exist, so it shouldn't work. And all my attempts and games have always had a goal. It just so happens that my goal isn't taking a promotion from the bottom. But to comepete with and become bigger than SWF. Guesses one the first PWA signing is welcome.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29598895.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][B][B]Hello all, and welcome to the first PWA Allstars profile to make its way to pwallstars.com. First off I’d like to say thank you for showing an interest in this new promotion, and I hope you enjoy what me and my booking staff provide in this exciting venture. But let’s get on to business, as I have the privilege of doing the first Allstar Profile. My aims for this promotion include one specific aim that I had hoped to implement at CZCW but never got the chance to. And that was to take talented wrestlers that have massive potential, and give them a chance to shine and become household names. Depending on how much you know about the industry, you may know that there are many smaller promotions that just don’t get mentioned. MAW is probably the smallest promotion in North America that gets any press. However, there are talented individuals that do not work for any of the promotions that get any attention, who are talented wrestlers with bright potentials. And if they are just given the chance, who knows what they might become. So for that reason, this man isn’t a big household name, especially here in the states. But he is known in Canada, and hopefully here in PWA, he will grow and grow as an athlete. The first man to be signed as an active competitor in PWA is……………………………. [CENTER][B]“The Bronzed God” Zeus Maxmillion[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ZeusMaxmillion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A 28 year old, middleweight Canadian wrestler, Zeus is surprisingly well rounded as a performer, considering he’s never been given a chance at one of the well known promotions in the United States and instead is booked at independent shows. He has a good fanbase in Canada but is a relative unknown to the United States, especially down south. He has played a natural ****y heel for years now, and is very accomplished in that job, but has never really broken that mould. The thing that caught my eye initially was his good brawling and technical skills, along with good charisma and a good look to go along with it. He also has great athleticism to go with that. But to be honest, I wasn’t sold on him, the first time I saw him at a show. But I managed to get some tapes together, and then I noticed something else about Zeus. His match I saw live, was good. But the tapes I saw of this guy, were all good or better. I didn’t find a bad match that this guy had been in. And his stamina was shown in some matches that were 30+ minutes long. That’s when I decided that Zeus definitely had a place here in PWA. And he was happy to sign to the promotion and become the first Allstar on the roster. Up tomorrow, a Canadian Heavyweight Wrestler, who’s first name, is the initials of his wrestling nick name![/B][/B][/FONT] [/QUOTE] pwallstars.com

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29598895.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][B][B]Hello all, and welcome to the first PWA Allstars profile to make its way to pwallstars.com. First off I’d like to say thank you for showing an interest in this new promotion, and I hope you enjoy what me and my booking staff provide in this exciting venture. But let’s get on to business, as I have the privilege of doing the first Allstar Profile. My aims for this promotion include one specific aim that I had hoped to implement at CZCW but never got the chance to. And that was to take talented wrestlers that have massive potential, and give them a chance to shine and become household names. Depending on how much you know about the industry, you may know that there are many smaller promotions that just don’t get mentioned. MAW is probably the smallest promotion in North America that gets any press. However, there are talented individuals that do not work for any of the promotions that get any attention, who are talented wrestlers with bright potentials. And if they are just given the chance, who knows what they might become. So for that reason, this man isn’t a big household name, especially here in the states. But he is known in Canada, and hopefully here in PWA, he will grow and grow as an athlete. The first man to be signed as an active competitor in PWA is……………………………. [CENTER][B]“The Bronzed God” Zeus Maxmillion[/B] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ZeusMaxmillion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A 28 year old, middleweight Canadian wrestler, Zeus is surprisingly well rounded as a performer, considering he’s never been given a chance at one of the well known promotions in the United States and instead is booked at independent shows. He has a good fanbase in Canada but is a relative unknown to the United States, especially down south. He has played a natural ****y heel for years now, and is very accomplished in that job, but has never really broken that mould. The thing that caught my eye initially was his good brawling and technical skills, along with good charisma and a good look to go along with it. He also has great athleticism to go with that. But to be honest, I wasn’t sold on him, the first time I saw him at a show. But I managed to get some tapes together, and then I noticed something else about Zeus. His match I saw live, was good. But the tapes I saw of this guy, were all good or better. I didn’t find a bad match that this guy had been in. And his stamina was shown in some matches that were 30+ minutes long. That’s when I decided that Zeus definitely had a place here in PWA. And he was happy to sign to the promotion and become the first Allstar on the roster. Up tomorrow, a Canadian Heavyweight Wrestler, who’s first name, is the initials of his wrestling nick name![/B][/B][/FONT] [/QUOTE] pwallstars.com

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29598895.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]And we’re back for the second instalment of Allstar Profiles. And just like yesterday, we are looking at an independent worker, who I’ve decided deserves a chance in PWA. And again, he’s from up North! However this time, the man is slightly better known up north. And if you’re an internet fan, you have probably heard of this guy. In fact, I used to hear CZCW fans mention this guy, and how a big promotion should snap him up and give him a chance. Well I like to think that PWA is a big promotion, because everyone is talking about us. So I thought who better to give this guy a chance, but me and my booking team. And to think, I found him on one of my Zeus Maxmillion tapes to begin with. The second Allstar on the roster is……………………. [CENTER]“The Iron Man” Tim Westybrook [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] If you’ve seen this guy in action, you know one of the reasons he’s called the Iron Man. He has an incredible stamina that’s second to none. He got massive acclaim in Canada for three of his famous Iron Man Matches, which he handled like a pro and gained victories through superior conditioning. Well, at least their famous up north. Zeus and Tim went to a 1 hour 13 minutes and 42 second match up, which showed me exactly how much stamina these two had. Tim won, just having better conditioning than Zeus on that occasion. His strong point is his brawling and his amazing power. He’s not a super heavyweight, but his power is amazing for his size. Not saying that he’s small by any means. His performances are nearly always amazing as well. But the one thing that really stood out when I met him in person was the drive that this man has. He wants it, and you can see it in his eyes. Watch out for the Iron Man! He could be a household name very soon. Tomorrow, we are going up north again. Yes, my first scouting trips were North of the Border, I promise I haven’t just signed Canadians. However this time we will be looking at the signing of a tag team. Perhaps one of the best up and coming tag teams that Canada has. And, if you want to try guess who they are, just look to CGC. Tomorrow will also see some big announcements. So you better be here tomorrow, trust me![/FONT][/B] [/QUOTE] pwallstars.com

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29598895.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]And we’re back for the second instalment of Allstar Profiles. And just like yesterday, we are looking at an independent worker, who I’ve decided deserves a chance in PWA. And again, he’s from up North! However this time, the man is slightly better known up north. And if you’re an internet fan, you have probably heard of this guy. In fact, I used to hear CZCW fans mention this guy, and how a big promotion should snap him up and give him a chance. Well I like to think that PWA is a big promotion, because everyone is talking about us. So I thought who better to give this guy a chance, but me and my booking team. And to think, I found him on one of my Zeus Maxmillion tapes to begin with. The second Allstar on the roster is……………………. [CENTER]“The Iron Man” Tim Westybrook [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] If you’ve seen this guy in action, you know one of the reasons he’s called the Iron Man. He has an incredible stamina that’s second to none. He got massive acclaim in Canada for three of his famous Iron Man Matches, which he handled like a pro and gained victories through superior conditioning. Well, at least their famous up north. Zeus and Tim went to a 1 hour 13 minutes and 42 second match up, which showed me exactly how much stamina these two had. Tim won, just having better conditioning than Zeus on that occasion. His strong point is his brawling and his amazing power. He’s not a super heavyweight, but his power is amazing for his size. Not saying that he’s small by any means. His performances are nearly always amazing as well. But the one thing that really stood out when I met him in person was the drive that this man has. He wants it, and you can see it in his eyes. Watch out for the Iron Man! He could be a household name very soon. Tomorrow, we are going up north again. Yes, my first scouting trips were North of the Border, I promise I haven’t just signed Canadians. However this time we will be looking at the signing of a tag team. Perhaps one of the best up and coming tag teams that Canada has. And, if you want to try guess who they are, just look to CGC. Tomorrow will also see some big announcements. So you better be here tomorrow, trust me![/FONT][/B] [/QUOTE] pwallstars.com

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29598895.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]No offence to my first two Allstar profiles, but I’m really excited about this one. Not only because it’s the introduction of one of my favourite tag teams, but also I’ve got other big announcements to make! One that I’ll make before introducing the tag team! And that’s that Canadian Golden Combat and Pro Wrestling Allstars have coming to a Working Agreement. CGC and PWA will share some of our workers. Professor Nero told me yesterday while we were signing the CGC tag team to contracts. We here at PWA look forward to a good working relationship with CGC. Especially as, if the relationship doesn’t work, I might lose the tag team I’m about to announce. You see, I love tag team wrestling. And all though I might not be able to introduce it to Pro Wrestling Allstars, straight away, I do plan to have a good tag team division in Pro Wrestling Allstars. And these two men should be a good part of it. Especially with their good experience and the fact that they are CGC World Tag Team Champions! Ladies and Gentleman, the First Tag Team of PWA……………….. [CENTER]The Specialists Bobby Thomas & Nate Johnson [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/BobbyThomas.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/NateJohnson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] What can I say about these two, that any fan of the tag team doesn’t already know? If you watch CGC, you know how good these guys are. They are both great all rounders, who bring in great performances almost every time they step into the ring, be it as a team or as individuals. They are currently on top of the CGC Tag Team Division, and the only thing they have missing, is charisma. But when you see them in the ring, you won’t care about that. Nate Johnson has been dubbed by internet fans as the stronger of the two, but that’s probably only because he’s stiffer and more intense. But they really are just as good as each other. And I’m sure if we do get a tag team division going, they will be tag champions at some time or another. And for those of you anxious for your first taste of PWA, we will be running a internet show, every Wednesday, showcasing PWA talent, for free. Of course you have to pay an internet supplier. But who doesn’t have the internet. First show should be in two weeks, a night before the debut of PWA: Showcase! That’s right, we have a TV Deal people! Two hours on National Pride TV, starting at 10pm on Thursday in two weeks! And if you miss it, don’t worry! It’s repeated on Friday, at 10pm on The Pop! Network! So forget those SWF, TCW and DAVE Shows! You know were to be! Tomorrow, for once, we shall head south of the border for our next Allstar. And if you know anything about wrestling in Mexico, you’ll have a good idea who it is![/FONT][/B][/QUOTE] pwallstars.com

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29598895.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]No offence to my first two Allstar profiles, but I’m really excited about this one. Not only because it’s the introduction of one of my favourite tag teams, but also I’ve got other big announcements to make! One that I’ll make before introducing the tag team! And that’s that Canadian Golden Combat and Pro Wrestling Allstars have coming to a Working Agreement. CGC and PWA will share some of our workers. Professor Nero told me yesterday while we were signing the CGC tag team to contracts. We here at PWA look forward to a good working relationship with CGC. Especially as, if the relationship doesn’t work, I might lose the tag team I’m about to announce. You see, I love tag team wrestling. And all though I might not be able to introduce it to Pro Wrestling Allstars, straight away, I do plan to have a good tag team division in Pro Wrestling Allstars. And these two men should be a good part of it. Especially with their good experience and the fact that they are CGC World Tag Team Champions! Ladies and Gentleman, the First Tag Team of PWA……………….. [CENTER]The Specialists Bobby Thomas & Nate Johnson [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/BobbyThomas.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/NateJohnson.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] What can I say about these two, that any fan of the tag team doesn’t already know? If you watch CGC, you know how good these guys are. They are both great all rounders, who bring in great performances almost every time they step into the ring, be it as a team or as individuals. They are currently on top of the CGC Tag Team Division, and the only thing they have missing, is charisma. But when you see them in the ring, you won’t care about that. Nate Johnson has been dubbed by internet fans as the stronger of the two, but that’s probably only because he’s stiffer and more intense. But they really are just as good as each other. And I’m sure if we do get a tag team division going, they will be tag champions at some time or another. And for those of you anxious for your first taste of PWA, we will be running a internet show, every Wednesday, showcasing PWA talent, for free. Of course you have to pay an internet supplier. But who doesn’t have the internet. First show should be in two weeks, a night before the debut of PWA: Showcase! That’s right, we have a TV Deal people! Two hours on National Pride TV, starting at 10pm on Thursday in two weeks! And if you miss it, don’t worry! It’s repeated on Friday, at 10pm on The Pop! Network! So forget those SWF, TCW and DAVE Shows! You know were to be! Tomorrow, for once, we shall head south of the border for our next Allstar. And if you know anything about wrestling in Mexico, you’ll have a good idea who it is![/FONT][/B][/QUOTE] pwallstars.com

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29598895.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I would say I’m impressed, because when I looked on the forums, a lot of you managed to guess who the Allstar was today. But to be honest, I’m not. If you know anything about wrestling in Mexico, you know who one of the hottest stars on the Mexican scene is. Once I heard this guy was interested in the American market, I knew I had to see if he’d sign for PWA. And I’m sure that you’ll all be happy with him, once you see him wrestle in a PWA ring because the next Allstar is…………………… [CENTER]Champagne Lover [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This guy is only 23 years old, and he’s already a main eventer at South of The Border Pro Wrestling. He is already a magnificent all rounder, that can virtually anything, in any type of match. You want to see a brawl, you can find a match with that in. You want high flying, you can find a match with that in. You want technical skills, you’ll find that in his tapes too. Trust me, he has it all, and that includes charisma too. But I’ll tell you what sticks out most when you look at this guy. He has IT! You know that intangible that you just can’t explain. It is perhaps a combination of so many great qualities, that you just know he has IT! He walks into an arena, and you know you’re in for something special. He hasn’t thrown a punch or performed a move, or even spoken yet, and your waiting for something good. How could I not approach someone like this. A future SOTBPW Champion! And he will still be performing duties for SOTBPW, for those of you who are fans. Tomorrow, I’m going to bring you two new Allstars, both American for once! And we snatched one of them from right under TCW’s nose![/FONT][/B] [/QUOTE] pwallstars.com

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29598895.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I would say I’m impressed, because when I looked on the forums, a lot of you managed to guess who the Allstar was today. But to be honest, I’m not. If you know anything about wrestling in Mexico, you know who one of the hottest stars on the Mexican scene is. Once I heard this guy was interested in the American market, I knew I had to see if he’d sign for PWA. And I’m sure that you’ll all be happy with him, once you see him wrestle in a PWA ring because the next Allstar is…………………… [CENTER]Champagne Lover [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This guy is only 23 years old, and he’s already a main eventer at South of The Border Pro Wrestling. He is already a magnificent all rounder, that can virtually anything, in any type of match. You want to see a brawl, you can find a match with that in. You want high flying, you can find a match with that in. You want technical skills, you’ll find that in his tapes too. Trust me, he has it all, and that includes charisma too. But I’ll tell you what sticks out most when you look at this guy. He has IT! You know that intangible that you just can’t explain. It is perhaps a combination of so many great qualities, that you just know he has IT! He walks into an arena, and you know you’re in for something special. He hasn’t thrown a punch or performed a move, or even spoken yet, and your waiting for something good. How could I not approach someone like this. A future SOTBPW Champion! And he will still be performing duties for SOTBPW, for those of you who are fans. Tomorrow, I’m going to bring you two new Allstars, both American for once! And we snatched one of them from right under TCW’s nose![/FONT][/B] [/QUOTE] pwallstars.com

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29396046.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Back once again! Did ya miss me? You should have, because otherwise I might not give you the news I know you’ve all been waiting for. As we take a look at two signings from the American Independent Scene. And I know if I was a fan, I’d want PWA to sign them. So that’s exactly what I did. I approached them, and got them signed to PWA contracts. The first signing is only a few big matches away from being a massive star in the North American wrestling scene. And I’ve been a huge fan of this guy, because he can play a heel as well as he can a face. So ladies and gentleman, I introduce the next Allstar………………………….. [CENTER]“Mighty Fine” Darryl Devine [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/DarrylDevine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Yes, I’ve managed to get Darryl Devine, one of the most well known wrestlers not signed by the big three in the United States. And boy does everyone know this guy has potential. He’d fit in any of the big three, but not for now. Because he has become an Allstar! As soon as I was given the job of hiring the roster, I knew he was on my list of people to approach, and he liked my plans as much as I do. Another consistent star, and I’m sure you are all seeing the pattern through the signings I have made. He also has a great look that I know will get asses in seats. He will still be working for USPW as well, so you USPW fans don’t need to worry. The next Allstar, is for some unknown reason, unemployed. Why? Because no small promotion will hire him, because there’s a good possibility that a big promotion will just snap him up at any time. Why they haven’t already is unknown to me. But by god, I was going to take advantage of it. And, thanks to the funds and the hype behind this promotion, I’ve managed to sign him to a contract, which he can’t break. Because I’m sure the big dogs will come knocking. I know if I was in charge at SWF or TCW I definitely would. Because the next Allstar is………………….. [CENTER]Human Arsenal [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Known for his hard hitting suplex’s and his all around ability, Human Arsenal is a formidable competitor, that is known all around the United States, despite being unemployed. They even know of him up north! And we had to fight off TCW for this guy’s contract. And this shows the world exactly how much we can shake up this industry. And if you think this is the only big shake up, and then you’ve got another thing coming. Tomorrow, we bring in a Canadian and an American, that we are sure the big promotions want just as much as they wanted Human Arsenal. The news is just gonna get bigger![/FONT][/B] [/QUOTE] pwallstars.com

[QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/cooltext29396046.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Back once again! Did ya miss me? You should have, because otherwise I might not give you the news I know you’ve all been waiting for. As we take a look at two signings from the American Independent Scene. And I know if I was a fan, I’d want PWA to sign them. So that’s exactly what I did. I approached them, and got them signed to PWA contracts. The first signing is only a few big matches away from being a massive star in the North American wrestling scene. And I’ve been a huge fan of this guy, because he can play a heel as well as he can a face. So ladies and gentleman, I introduce the next Allstar………………………….. [CENTER]“Mighty Fine” Darryl Devine [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/DarrylDevine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Yes, I’ve managed to get Darryl Devine, one of the most well known wrestlers not signed by the big three in the United States. And boy does everyone know this guy has potential. He’d fit in any of the big three, but not for now. Because he has become an Allstar! As soon as I was given the job of hiring the roster, I knew he was on my list of people to approach, and he liked my plans as much as I do. Another consistent star, and I’m sure you are all seeing the pattern through the signings I have made. He also has a great look that I know will get asses in seats. He will still be working for USPW as well, so you USPW fans don’t need to worry. The next Allstar, is for some unknown reason, unemployed. Why? Because no small promotion will hire him, because there’s a good possibility that a big promotion will just snap him up at any time. Why they haven’t already is unknown to me. But by god, I was going to take advantage of it. And, thanks to the funds and the hype behind this promotion, I’ve managed to sign him to a contract, which he can’t break. Because I’m sure the big dogs will come knocking. I know if I was in charge at SWF or TCW I definitely would. Because the next Allstar is………………….. [CENTER]Human Arsenal [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v353/Focus2004/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Known for his hard hitting suplex’s and his all around ability, Human Arsenal is a formidable competitor, that is known all around the United States, despite being unemployed. They even know of him up north! And we had to fight off TCW for this guy’s contract. And this shows the world exactly how much we can shake up this industry. And if you think this is the only big shake up, and then you’ve got another thing coming. Tomorrow, we bring in a Canadian and an American, that we are sure the big promotions want just as much as they wanted Human Arsenal. The news is just gonna get bigger![/FONT][/B] [/QUOTE] pwallstars.com

Archived