Im gonna start doing a diary using a custom list of people I have come up with and so it begins... "I'll take it." I say to the real estate agent that I just bought the old Pick n Save in Neenah, Wisconsin and now that costing me a good $15,000 out of my total $40,000 i got $25,000 to start up my new small Hardcore based promotion TCW. "Looks like I'll be the owner here, I'm gonna have to find a way to get more money."

It might be awhile to start I gotta come up with so many wrestlers still and I will have my company with all the guys have attributes no higher than 40 at start and my promotion will be starting with 0 pop and so will the wrestlers and I will be going against the likes of TNA WWE ECW OVW DSW ROH you know all the actual promotions I think it is going to be a bit of a challenge but lets see how i fair.:)

It might be awhile to start I gotta come up with so many wrestlers still and I will have my company with all the guys have attributes no higher than 40 at start and my promotion will be starting with 0 pop and so will the wrestlers and I will be going against the likes of TNA WWE ECW OVW DSW ROH you know all the actual promotions I think it is going to be a bit of a challenge but lets see how i fair.:)

Now the roster is set not as many people as I had planned(80-100) but 44 will do and some of them will double as refs and announcers. "Come on guys let's get some flyers out promoting our first show next week. We have to hit every big store and get our name out there if we wanna be successful." [B][U]ROSTER[/U][/B] Albo(H) Alex Deeder(M) Big R(H) Black Widow(H) Chris Mancheeny(H) Chris MyaKatoo(M) Cole(M) Corey(M) D-Roc Johnson(H) David Gusto(M) Dell MyaKatoo(M) Doug D.(H) Drahmus(LW) Genocide(H) Ilden(H) Jason(LH) Jonny DeMinko(H) Kamala(H) not the famous one Kid Fury(H) Kid Lightning(M) Paul Kinko(H) Reese MyaKatoo(M) Rick Spane(LW) Sazqwatch(G) Scotty Soul(M) Spring(SH) Summer(SH) Supernova(LW) TC(M) Ternasado(LW) Terrence Kaneal(LW) The Phoenix(LH) The Stopsign(LH) Thunderbird(S) Tom Fremas(LW) Torren(S) Trevor Dontae(H) Ty(LW) Tyler Gadzinski(H) Vampyr(M) Winter(SH) X-Profesi(M) X2R(M) Zak Gusto(LW) [B][U]TEAMS[/U][/B] Gustos ( David & Zak Gusto ) Change of Seasons ( Summer, Spring and Winter ) Double G's ( Genocide & Tyler Gadzinski ) Top Dogg's ( Trevor Dontae & Jonny DeMinko ) "Now that Ive given the rundown on the roster to you do you think it will be okay to set up a ring and get a locker room in the Pick n Save building?" "Yeah we'll have it set up by next week Wednesday. Good luck with the wrestling business." "Thank you I will try my best to keep the company running through the years." "Well if you ever need money call on me I won't be able to contribute much but it should help here's my number so you can always get a hold of me." "Thank you again sir and hopefully we won't need a contribution." "Just promise me I can get a ticket to your first show I want to see what kind of promotion this is gonna be." "Deal."

Now the roster is set not as many people as I had planned(80-100) but 44 will do and some of them will double as refs and announcers. "Come on guys let's get some flyers out promoting our first show next week. We have to hit every big store and get our name out there if we wanna be successful." [B][U]ROSTER[/U][/B] Albo(H) Alex Deeder(M) Big R(H) Black Widow(H) Chris Mancheeny(H) Chris MyaKatoo(M) Cole(M) Corey(M) D-Roc Johnson(H) David Gusto(M) Dell MyaKatoo(M) Doug D.(H) Drahmus(LW) Genocide(H) Ilden(H) Jason(LH) Jonny DeMinko(H) Kamala(H) not the famous one Kid Fury(H) Kid Lightning(M) Paul Kinko(H) Reese MyaKatoo(M) Rick Spane(LW) Sazqwatch(G) Scotty Soul(M) Spring(SH) Summer(SH) Supernova(LW) TC(M) Ternasado(LW) Terrence Kaneal(LW) The Phoenix(LH) The Stopsign(LH) Thunderbird(S) Tom Fremas(LW) Torren(S) Trevor Dontae(H) Ty(LW) Tyler Gadzinski(H) Vampyr(M) Winter(SH) X-Profesi(M) X2R(M) Zak Gusto(LW) [B][U]TEAMS[/U][/B] Gustos ( David & Zak Gusto ) Change of Seasons ( Summer, Spring and Winter ) Double G's ( Genocide & Tyler Gadzinski ) Top Dogg's ( Trevor Dontae & Jonny DeMinko ) "Now that Ive given the rundown on the roster to you do you think it will be okay to set up a ring and get a locker room in the Pick n Save building?" "Yeah we'll have it set up by next week Wednesday. Good luck with the wrestling business." "Thank you I will try my best to keep the company running through the years." "Well if you ever need money call on me I won't be able to contribute much but it should help here's my number so you can always get a hold of me." "Thank you again sir and hopefully we won't need a contribution." "Just promise me I can get a ticket to your first show I want to see what kind of promotion this is gonna be." "Deal."

Monday Week 1 October 2005 WWE RAW(Results) HP Pavilion at San Jose(southwest) 15,000 people. Victoria def Lita/B Hulk Hogan def Antonio/B+ Austin & Danny def V2(Viscera & Val)/B Snitsky def Simon Dean/B HHH def HBK/A Kane & Big Show def Super Heroes(Rosey & Hurricane) Overall B+ Breaking News from WWE: WWE releases the following: Ricky Steamboat, Finlay, Michael Hayes, Eric Bischoff, John Laurinaitis, Gerald Briscoe, Steve Keirn, Steve Lombardi, Michael Cole, Bob Orton Jr., Jim Korderas, Bruce Pritchard, Gene Okerlund, Josh Matthews, Carlos Cabrera, Court Bauer, Chris Kay, Stacy Keibler, Maria, Tony Chimel, Chad Patton, Torrie Wilson, Steve Romero, Melina, Ashley, Jonathon Coachman, Hugo Savinovich, Brian Gerwitz, Todd Grisham, Jack Doan, David Lagana. Other Major Wrestling News and Top Storys from your big Promotions: WWE dropped the ECW brand and lost all the copyright data. TNA releases big stars: A-1, Mikey Batts, Lex Lovett, Roderick Strong, Jerrelle Clark, Johnny Devine, Eric Young, Alex Shelley, Chase Stevens, Sonjay Dutt, Andy Douglas, David Young, Bobby Roode, Lance Hoyt, Traci, Cassidy Riley, Sonny Siaki, Austin Aries, Gail Kim, Sabu, Larry Zbyszko, Dutch Mantell, James Mitchell, Jeremy Borash, Armando Quintero, Bob Ryder, Bill Blanks, Bert Prentice, Jeff Hammond, Andrew Thomas, Jack Melendez, Tito Ortiz.

Monday Week 1 October 2005 WWE RAW(Results) HP Pavilion at San Jose(southwest) 15,000 people. Victoria def Lita/B Hulk Hogan def Antonio/B+ Austin & Danny def V2(Viscera & Val)/B Snitsky def Simon Dean/B HHH def HBK/A Kane & Big Show def Super Heroes(Rosey & Hurricane) Overall B+ Breaking News from WWE: WWE releases the following: Ricky Steamboat, Finlay, Michael Hayes, Eric Bischoff, John Laurinaitis, Gerald Briscoe, Steve Keirn, Steve Lombardi, Michael Cole, Bob Orton Jr., Jim Korderas, Bruce Pritchard, Gene Okerlund, Josh Matthews, Carlos Cabrera, Court Bauer, Chris Kay, Stacy Keibler, Maria, Tony Chimel, Chad Patton, Torrie Wilson, Steve Romero, Melina, Ashley, Jonathon Coachman, Hugo Savinovich, Brian Gerwitz, Todd Grisham, Jack Doan, David Lagana. Other Major Wrestling News and Top Storys from your big Promotions: WWE dropped the ECW brand and lost all the copyright data. TNA releases big stars: A-1, Mikey Batts, Lex Lovett, Roderick Strong, Jerrelle Clark, Johnny Devine, Eric Young, Alex Shelley, Chase Stevens, Sonjay Dutt, Andy Douglas, David Young, Bobby Roode, Lance Hoyt, Traci, Cassidy Riley, Sonny Siaki, Austin Aries, Gail Kim, Sabu, Larry Zbyszko, Dutch Mantell, James Mitchell, Jeremy Borash, Armando Quintero, Bob Ryder, Bill Blanks, Bert Prentice, Jeff Hammond, Andrew Thomas, Jack Melendez, Tito Ortiz.

Tuesday Week 1 October 2005 WWE SmackDown!(results) Target Center(MidWest) 15,000 people in attendance. Scotty 2 Hotty def Nunzio/B Orlando Jordan & JBL def New LOD(Animal & Heidenreich)/B Juventud Gurrera def Super Crazy(Retained Cruiserweight Championship)/B William Regal def Al Snow/B Booker T def Rene Dupree(Retained US Championship)/B+ Chris Benoit/Batista NO CONTEST/A Overall B+ TNA Xplosion(results) First Union Arena(Tri-State) 5,000 PJ Polaco def Jerry Lynn/B 3 Live Crew(Ron Killings & Konnan) def Team 3D(Brother Ray & Brother Devon)/B AJ Styles def Brother Runt(Retained X-Division Championship)/B Kip James & Jeff Jarrett def Jushin Thunder Lyger & Raven/B+ Overall B TNA Impact(results) First Union Arena(Tri-State) 5,000 AJ Styles def Brother Runt(Retained X-Division Championship)/B 3 Live Kru(Ron Killings & Konnan) def Apolo & Jerry Lynn/B Team 3D(Brother Ray & Brother Devon) def AMW(Chirs Harris & James Storm)(won NWA Tag Team Championships)/B Jushin Thunder Lyger def Jeff Jarrett/B+ Overall B BREAKING NEWS:::TNA rise to International Size::: :::Jim Duggan takes over K-Star Wrestling and promised the fans that he was gonna take the promotion to new heights:::

Tuesday Week 1 October 2005 WWE SmackDown!(results) Target Center(MidWest) 15,000 people in attendance. Scotty 2 Hotty def Nunzio/B Orlando Jordan & JBL def New LOD(Animal & Heidenreich)/B Juventud Gurrera def Super Crazy(Retained Cruiserweight Championship)/B William Regal def Al Snow/B Booker T def Rene Dupree(Retained US Championship)/B+ Chris Benoit/Batista NO CONTEST/A Overall B+ TNA Xplosion(results) First Union Arena(Tri-State) 5,000 PJ Polaco def Jerry Lynn/B 3 Live Crew(Ron Killings & Konnan) def Team 3D(Brother Ray & Brother Devon)/B AJ Styles def Brother Runt(Retained X-Division Championship)/B Kip James & Jeff Jarrett def Jushin Thunder Lyger & Raven/B+ Overall B TNA Impact(results) First Union Arena(Tri-State) 5,000 AJ Styles def Brother Runt(Retained X-Division Championship)/B 3 Live Kru(Ron Killings & Konnan) def Apolo & Jerry Lynn/B Team 3D(Brother Ray & Brother Devon) def AMW(Chirs Harris & James Storm)(won NWA Tag Team Championships)/B Jushin Thunder Lyger def Jeff Jarrett/B+ Overall B BREAKING NEWS:::TNA rise to International Size::: :::Jim Duggan takes over K-Star Wrestling and promised the fans that he was gonna take the promotion to new heights:::

TCW:The Show ::Wednesday Week 1 October:: [IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/Tylergadzinski/TCWcopy.jpg[/IMG] "Reborn" by Stone Sour plays over a little boombox as Tyler Gadzinski walks out. "This sadly will be our only show here ... we traveled here by carpooling because our actuall arena wasnt ready yet and we needed to have a show." "I hope you all enjoy." Diamondback Saloon(GreatLakes) 13 people showed up. Dark Matches Match 1: Hardcore Jason vs Zak Gusto Jason comes down to the ring determined to get his first win in his wrestling career. He came down to the ring with nothing but a shovel in his hands. As Jason is waiting in the ring for Zak to show up on the ramp Zak comes out from under the ring and jumps Jason from behind. Jason easily counters and start nailing Zak with lefts and rights. Jason tosses Zak into the turnbuckle and hits a big running boot to Zaks stomache. Jason picks Zak up and leaves him standing in the corner. Jason runs against the opposite ropes and Zak walks out of the corner and gets nailed with a Gore! Jason then applies the Boston Crab and gets the submission in 7:16.(F) After the match X-Profesi comes out and challenges Doug D. to a match later in the night.(F) Match 2: First Blood Doug D. vs Rick Spane The match was pretty fast paced as Doug D. was pretty much dominating Rick. Doug D. did everything in his power to make X-Profesi revoke the challenge. The match ends in 4:14 when Doug D went outside and grabbed a lead pipe and swung full force at Ricks head causing him to bleed and knocking him unconscience.(F) After the match Doug D grabs a mic. "X-Profesi your challenging me to a match?!?.... Ha! .... that match will be the most pathetic thing youve done. It wont even be a challenge it will be a domination! MAIN PROGRAM Match 1: Triple Threat David Gusto vs Dell MyaKatoo vs Kid Fury They all entered the ring fairly but once the bell was rung Kid Fury and Dell went and attacked David badly and then threw him out of the ring. Kid Fury and Dell have a good back and forth match. At the end Dell hit a Twist Of Fate on Kid Fury and was about to go for the pin when David ran back in and got a roll up on Dell in 11:38. (F) Big R comes down to the ring with microphone in hand. "I am one of the best in this promotion and no one and I mean NO ONE can beat me. So I am making an open challenge to anyone in the entire lockeroom!" Before Big R can leave the ring Tom Fremas comes out with a mic. "Whoa Whoa Whoa there Big Boy I accept that challenge you just made it will take place next week in an Anywhere Falls match when we return home to Neenah, Wisconsin.(F) Match 2: Singles Doug D. vs X-Profesi The match goes by pretty fast as both wrestlers are looking to destroy one another other than putting on a match for the fans. The match ended fast when both men grabbed chairs and side swung on eachother at the same time resulting in a Double DQ in 1:47.(F) Match 3: Hardcore D-Roc Johnson vs Torren Torren dominated D-Roc and ended up going for the pin within two minutes but he started toying with him and picked him up and then finally beat him in 4:05 with a submission.(F) Match 4: Tag G's(Tyler Gadzinski & Genocide) vs Top Doggs(Jonny DeMinko & Trevor Dontae) The match was very good and close but when they got tired they brought it to the outside ignoring the refs count and got a Double Countout in 8:56.(F) After the match both teams got back in the ring and celebrated with eachother after having a great match.(F) Match 5:Main Event 4way Ladder (TCW No Limit Championship) Alex Deeder vs Ty vs Scotty Soul vs Thunderbird The match was very fast paced as all competitors were very fit and very athletic the match ended when there were 3 ladders up in the middle of the ring. T.Bird, Deeder and Soul were brawling on 2 of the ladders when Ty ran up and pushed them all over and climbed the third ladder and retrieved the item in 10:39.(F) Video is shown of the Gusto's "For many years they have fought against eachother but now they will put that aside and show what brothers can do." Video then shows the Gusto's "Next week we debut not only as brothers but as the most dominating team in TCW ever!"(F) Overall(F) Other Major News From Promotions: DWC bought out by Don Callis(I will now follow them as it is another one of my created promotions but Im not playing as them.) ECW bought out by Shane Douglas.

TCW:The Show ::Wednesday Week 1 October:: [IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/Tylergadzinski/TCWcopy.jpg[/IMG] "Reborn" by Stone Sour plays over a little boombox as Tyler Gadzinski walks out. "This sadly will be our only show here ... we traveled here by carpooling because our actuall arena wasnt ready yet and we needed to have a show." "I hope you all enjoy." Diamondback Saloon(GreatLakes) 13 people showed up. Dark Matches Match 1: Hardcore Jason vs Zak Gusto Jason comes down to the ring determined to get his first win in his wrestling career. He came down to the ring with nothing but a shovel in his hands. As Jason is waiting in the ring for Zak to show up on the ramp Zak comes out from under the ring and jumps Jason from behind. Jason easily counters and start nailing Zak with lefts and rights. Jason tosses Zak into the turnbuckle and hits a big running boot to Zaks stomache. Jason picks Zak up and leaves him standing in the corner. Jason runs against the opposite ropes and Zak walks out of the corner and gets nailed with a Gore! Jason then applies the Boston Crab and gets the submission in 7:16.(F) After the match X-Profesi comes out and challenges Doug D. to a match later in the night.(F) Match 2: First Blood Doug D. vs Rick Spane The match was pretty fast paced as Doug D. was pretty much dominating Rick. Doug D. did everything in his power to make X-Profesi revoke the challenge. The match ends in 4:14 when Doug D went outside and grabbed a lead pipe and swung full force at Ricks head causing him to bleed and knocking him unconscience.(F) After the match Doug D grabs a mic. "X-Profesi your challenging me to a match?!?.... Ha! .... that match will be the most pathetic thing youve done. It wont even be a challenge it will be a domination! MAIN PROGRAM Match 1: Triple Threat David Gusto vs Dell MyaKatoo vs Kid Fury They all entered the ring fairly but once the bell was rung Kid Fury and Dell went and attacked David badly and then threw him out of the ring. Kid Fury and Dell have a good back and forth match. At the end Dell hit a Twist Of Fate on Kid Fury and was about to go for the pin when David ran back in and got a roll up on Dell in 11:38. (F) Big R comes down to the ring with microphone in hand. "I am one of the best in this promotion and no one and I mean NO ONE can beat me. So I am making an open challenge to anyone in the entire lockeroom!" Before Big R can leave the ring Tom Fremas comes out with a mic. "Whoa Whoa Whoa there Big Boy I accept that challenge you just made it will take place next week in an Anywhere Falls match when we return home to Neenah, Wisconsin.(F) Match 2: Singles Doug D. vs X-Profesi The match goes by pretty fast as both wrestlers are looking to destroy one another other than putting on a match for the fans. The match ended fast when both men grabbed chairs and side swung on eachother at the same time resulting in a Double DQ in 1:47.(F) Match 3: Hardcore D-Roc Johnson vs Torren Torren dominated D-Roc and ended up going for the pin within two minutes but he started toying with him and picked him up and then finally beat him in 4:05 with a submission.(F) Match 4: Tag G's(Tyler Gadzinski & Genocide) vs Top Doggs(Jonny DeMinko & Trevor Dontae) The match was very good and close but when they got tired they brought it to the outside ignoring the refs count and got a Double Countout in 8:56.(F) After the match both teams got back in the ring and celebrated with eachother after having a great match.(F) Match 5:Main Event 4way Ladder (TCW No Limit Championship) Alex Deeder vs Ty vs Scotty Soul vs Thunderbird The match was very fast paced as all competitors were very fit and very athletic the match ended when there were 3 ladders up in the middle of the ring. T.Bird, Deeder and Soul were brawling on 2 of the ladders when Ty ran up and pushed them all over and climbed the third ladder and retrieved the item in 10:39.(F) Video is shown of the Gusto's "For many years they have fought against eachother but now they will put that aside and show what brothers can do." Video then shows the Gusto's "Next week we debut not only as brothers but as the most dominating team in TCW ever!"(F) Overall(F) Other Major News From Promotions: DWC bought out by Don Callis(I will now follow them as it is another one of my created promotions but Im not playing as them.) ECW bought out by Shane Douglas.

Next Weeks confirmed matches: Doug D. vs X-Profesi Iron Man match 15 minutes Gustos vs ?? Big R vs Tom Fremas Anywhere Falls match. Plus Trevor Dontae in singles action and Tyler Gadzinski will show everyone whos boss dont miss the live event of TCW The Show in Neenah Wisconsin at the old Pick n Save building.

Next Weeks confirmed matches: Doug D. vs X-Profesi Iron Man match 15 minutes Gustos vs ?? Big R vs Tom Fremas Anywhere Falls match. Plus Trevor Dontae in singles action and Tyler Gadzinski will show everyone whos boss dont miss the live event of TCW The Show in Neenah Wisconsin at the old Pick n Save building.

Archived