Bound for Glory thread

mystic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Gaz;152848]Just a question for you TNA fan followers. What is the Arena or whateva it is called where BFG will be held and how many fans can it hold? Just so I can see if they will finally improve their attendance even if only for one event :p[/QUOTE] i don't live in the area so if someone else has better info, but the compuware arena website lists list. Capacity: The Compuware Sports Arena encompasses approximately 170,000 square feet with one main seating level, private suites and press boxes. The creative design of the arena affords the opportunity to provide 3,504 seats for Ontario Hockey League games and 4,500 seats for concerts and other performances. [url]http://www.compuwarehockey.com/aboutus.html[/url] ticketmaster has a diagram of what the current seating layout may looklike. personally even though the # will be higher, I don't know how much profit they will make from the live gate.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;152848]Just a question for you TNA fan followers. What is the Arena or whateva it is called where BFG will be held and how many fans can it hold? Just so I can see if they will finally improve their attendance even if only for one event :p[/QUOTE] i don't live in the area so if someone else has better info, but the compuware arena website lists list. Capacity: The Compuware Sports Arena encompasses approximately 170,000 square feet with one main seating level, private suites and press boxes. The creative design of the arena affords the opportunity to provide 3,504 seats for Ontario Hockey League games and 4,500 seats for concerts and other performances. [url]http://www.compuwarehockey.com/aboutus.html[/url] ticketmaster has a diagram of what the current seating layout may looklike. personally even though the # will be higher, I don't know how much profit they will make from the live gate.

[B]Styles and Daniels vs. LAX (six sides of steel)[/B] LAX all the way. they are a tag team, whereas styles/daniels are legit main eventers as a team. i'd rather see LAX win and fued with the naturals. [B]Senshi vs. Chris Sanbin (X-divison title)[/B] I don't care who wins. probably sabin though, since nash has resigned with tna, they will probably continue the "size matters" storyline with nash/sabin. and you can't blame sabin for the horrible jackass storyline, it wasn't his idea and i'm sure if he wanted to keep getting paychecks he had to go along with it. don't say you lost respect for him over it. did you lose respect for hhh/kane over the whole katie vick saga? wrestlecrap sucks, but it happens, and the blame goes to the writers/management. [B]Runt vs. Abyss vs. Raven vs. Joe (Mosters ball)[/B] this will be a good brawl, with joe winning obviously. a joe/abyss fued would be good. abyss vs. anyone is usually a good match. [B]Rhino vs. Christian Cage (8-mile street fight)[/B] i think cage will win so that he can fued with the champ, whomever that will be *cough*joe*cough* [B]Sting vs. Jarrett (NWA World Title Match)[/B] this is what i hope happens.....Joe still has the belt by the time the match goes down. i hope that sting wins, but regardless, whoever wins is immediately challanged by joe who brings the belt down. joe goes over in a five minute beatdown when it's all said and done. christian cage (having won against rhino) attacks joe but angle helps joe out. angle and joe have a stare down, and the ppv closes.....that would rule. [B]Other[/B] one would have to imagine that a multi-team tag match will go down, as well as a x-division rumble or four-way match. after all, a starr will be born.

[B]Styles and Daniels vs. LAX (six sides of steel)[/B] LAX all the way. they are a tag team, whereas styles/daniels are legit main eventers as a team. i'd rather see LAX win and fued with the naturals. [B]Senshi vs. Chris Sanbin (X-divison title)[/B] I don't care who wins. probably sabin though, since nash has resigned with tna, they will probably continue the "size matters" storyline with nash/sabin. and you can't blame sabin for the horrible jackass storyline, it wasn't his idea and i'm sure if he wanted to keep getting paychecks he had to go along with it. don't say you lost respect for him over it. did you lose respect for hhh/kane over the whole katie vick saga? wrestlecrap sucks, but it happens, and the blame goes to the writers/management. [B]Runt vs. Abyss vs. Raven vs. Joe (Mosters ball)[/B] this will be a good brawl, with joe winning obviously. a joe/abyss fued would be good. abyss vs. anyone is usually a good match. [B]Rhino vs. Christian Cage (8-mile street fight)[/B] i think cage will win so that he can fued with the champ, whomever that will be *cough*joe*cough* [B]Sting vs. Jarrett (NWA World Title Match)[/B] this is what i hope happens.....Joe still has the belt by the time the match goes down. i hope that sting wins, but regardless, whoever wins is immediately challanged by joe who brings the belt down. joe goes over in a five minute beatdown when it's all said and done. christian cage (having won against rhino) attacks joe but angle helps joe out. angle and joe have a stare down, and the ppv closes.....that would rule. [B]Other[/B] one would have to imagine that a multi-team tag match will go down, as well as a x-division rumble or four-way match. after all, a starr will be born.

[QUOTE] you can't blame sabin for the horrible jackass storyline, it wasn't his idea and i'm sure if he wanted to keep getting paychecks he had to go along with it. don't say you lost respect for him over it. did you lose respect for hhh/kane over the whole katie vick saga? wrestlecrap sucks, but it happens, and the blame goes to the writers/management.[/QUOTE] I lost respect for the chris sabin "character" as it is being done. I have no thoughts on him personally. **character meaning the chris sabin we see on tv**

[QUOTE] you can't blame sabin for the horrible jackass storyline, it wasn't his idea and i'm sure if he wanted to keep getting paychecks he had to go along with it. don't say you lost respect for him over it. did you lose respect for hhh/kane over the whole katie vick saga? wrestlecrap sucks, but it happens, and the blame goes to the writers/management.[/QUOTE] I lost respect for the chris sabin "character" as it is being done. I have no thoughts on him personally. **character meaning the chris sabin we see on tv**

Compuware arena is an old hockey rink. It isn't huge. They had a house show there a few months back to test how successful this event would be. They made money off the house show and I guess decided to do this show here. I am pumped about it. I think Eric Young will be at the show in some way. Somehow he will be used by TNA.

Compuware arena is an old hockey rink. It isn't huge. They had a house show there a few months back to test how successful this event would be. They made money off the house show and I guess decided to do this show here. I am pumped about it. I think Eric Young will be at the show in some way. Somehow he will be used by TNA.

I hope they don't continue the 'size matters' storyline, even if they have re-signed Kevin Nash. This is the second time health problems have kept the guy from wrestling, I'm actually starting to get concerned about the guy. Let him be the Paparazzi's manager so he can help get them over, or have him replace Don West as colour commentator.

I hope they don't continue the 'size matters' storyline, even if they have re-signed Kevin Nash. This is the second time health problems have kept the guy from wrestling, I'm actually starting to get concerned about the guy. Let him be the Paparazzi's manager so he can help get them over, or have him replace Don West as colour commentator.

thoughts on new bound for glory info WTF!, they confirmed young vs. Zbyszko. you have got to be joking. Even with the whole "don't fire eric" storyline this should not be happening at BFG. This better be the opening match, but since Russo is there I can just see him wanting it to be semi main event level. Expected something like this for the rest of the X-divison. By mistake I read a spoiler for Bobby's manager a month ago, and even if you have not read a spoiler, last night's impact made it way to easy to know who the new manager is. **I still think we get a team 3-D vs. Naturals vs. AMW vs. James Gang 4 way tag for BFG, they have to be in BFG** They need something big for next week, because the last impact did nothing for me in hyping BFG.

thoughts on new bound for glory info WTF!, they confirmed young vs. Zbyszko. you have got to be joking. Even with the whole "don't fire eric" storyline this should not be happening at BFG. This better be the opening match, but since Russo is there I can just see him wanting it to be semi main event level. Expected something like this for the rest of the X-divison. By mistake I read a spoiler for Bobby's manager a month ago, and even if you have not read a spoiler, last night's impact made it way to easy to know who the new manager is. **I still think we get a team 3-D vs. Naturals vs. AMW vs. James Gang 4 way tag for BFG, they have to be in BFG** They need something big for next week, because the last impact did nothing for me in hyping BFG.

Archived