WWE: Rebirth

WWE Championship Buried Alive Match [B]Ken Anderson[/B] (C) vs The Undertaker World Heavyweight Championship [B]'The King of Kings' Triple H[/B] vs Paul London Grudge Match John Cena vs [B]Kurt Angle[/B] Battle of the HeartBreak Kids 'The HeartBreak Kid' Shawn Michaels vs [B]'The New HeartBreak Kid' Brian Kendrick[/B] Career as Chairman vs RAW Career 'The LegendKiller' Randy Orton vs [B]'The World's Largest Athlete' The Big Show[/B] Money in the Bank Ladder Match William Regal vs [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Rene Dupree vs Kane vs Mr Grenier vs Sean O'Haire One Last Time Match Carlito vs [B]Booker T[/B] WWE Tag Team Championships Quicksilver (C) vs [B]Bob Inc[/B] WWE Lightweight Championship Title on a Tightrope Match Billy the Kid (C) vs [B]Teddy Hart[/B] vs Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger vs Shannon Moore vs Ultimo Dragon WWE Intercontinental Championship Lance Storm (C) vs [B]'Tough Enough' Adam Booker[/B]

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeWM23.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE Presents... WrestleMania 23: Rebirth[/B] [B]WWE Championship Buried Alive Match[/B] Ken Anderson (C) vs [U]The Undertaker[/U] [B]World Heavyweight Championship[/B] [U]'The King of Kings' Triple H[/U] vs Paul London [B]Grudge Match[/B] John Cena vs [U]Kurt Angle[/U] [B]Battle of the HeartBreak Kids[/B] 'The HeartBreak Kid' Shawn Michaels vs [U]'The New HeartBreak Kid' Brian Kendrick[/U] [B]Career as Chairman vs RAW Career[/B] 'The LegendKiller' Randy Orton vs '[U]The World's Largest Athlete' The Big Show[/U] [B]Money in the Bank Ladder Match[/B] William Regal vs Jeff Hardy vs Rene Dupree vs [U]Kane[/U] vs Mr Grenier vs Sean O'Haire [B]One Last Time Match[/B] [U]Carlito[/U] vs Booker T [B]WWE Tag Team Championships[/B] Quicksilver (C) vs [U]Bob Inc[/U] [B]WWE Lightweight Championship Title on a Tightrope Match[/B] Billy the Kid (C) vs Teddy Hart vs Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger vs [U]Shannon Moore[/U] vs Ultimo Dragon [B]WWE Intercontinental Championship[/B] Lance Storm (C) vs '[U]Tough Enough' Adam Booker[/U]

My first time looking at a dynasty.... i just read it all. Pretty cool. Persoanlly i'm not a HBK fan... something tells me you are. Good work though really interesting read. anyway heres my thoughts WWE Championship Buried Alive Match Ken Anderson (C) vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] Can't beat Taker at Mania! World Heavyweight Championship [B]'The King of Kings' Triple H[/B] vs Paul London I can see a swerve on probability here. Grudge Match John Cena vs [B]Kurt Angle[/B] Tough One but i'll go with Angle Battle of the HeartBreak Kids [B]'The HeartBreak Kid' Shawn Michaels [/B]vs 'The New HeartBreak Kid' Brian Kendrick The mentor always wins the initial battle! plus like i said... i think you're a HBK fan haha Career as Chairman vs RAW Career [B]'The LegendKiller' Randy Orton[/B] vs 'The World's Largest Athlete' The Big Show tough one again but i'll go for Orton Money in the Bank Ladder Match William Regal vs Jeff Hardy vs Rene Dupree vs Kane vs Mr Grenier vs [B]Sean O'Haire[/B] After his savage attack he looks set for bigger things One Last Time Match Carlito vs [B]Booker T[/B] Booker will win... as long as its the end! WWE Tag Team Championships [B]Quicksilver (C)[/B] vs Bob Inc Tag Team internal problems for Bob Inc will be fatal WWE Lightweight Championship Title on a Tightrope Match [B]Billy the Kid (C)[/B] vs Teddy Hart vs Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger vs Shannon Moore vs Ultimo Dragon I'll stick with Billy the kid WWE Intercontinental Championship [B]Lance Storm (C)[/B] vs 'Tough Enough' Adam Booker He'll win on personality alone

WWE Championship Buried Alive Match [B]Ken Anderson (C)[/B] vs The Undertaker - Undertaker has never lost at Wrestlmania but he has never won a buried alive match either. World Heavyweight Championship 'The King of Kings' Triple H vs [B]Paul London[/B] Grudge Match [B]John Cena[/B] vs Kurt Angle Battle of the HeartBreak Kids 'The HeartBreak Kid' Shawn Michaels vs [B]'The New HeartBreak Kid' Brian Kendrick[/B] Career as Chairman vs RAW Career [B]'The LegendKiller' Randy Orton[/B] vs 'The World's Largest Athlete' The Big Show Money in the Bank Ladder Match William Regal vs [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Rene Dupree vs Kane vs Mr Grenier vs Sean O'Haire One Last Time Match [B]Carlito[/B] vs Booker T WWE Tag Team Championships Quicksilver (C) vs [B]Bob Inc[/B] WWE Lightweight Championship Title on a Tightrope Match Billy the Kid (C) vs [B]Teddy Hart[/B] vs Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger vs Shannon Moore vs Ultimo Dragon WWE Intercontinental Championship Lance Storm (C) vs [B]'Tough Enough' Adam Booker[/B]

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;471609]Undertaker has never lost at Wrestlmania but he has never won a buried alive match either. [/quote] Actually, I believe he has a 50/50 win/loss ratio, or has at least won one of them... Against Stone Cold IIRC. (I believe Ken Anderson had a promo about it a few RAWs ago.) EDIT: According to Ken Anderson's promo, Austin was one of the guys Taker lost to (the other being Vinnie Mac himself)... Further research reveals he defeated Mankind (who crawled out of the dirt and switched places with him, but OWW lists that as a win), and he also beat the Rock & Sock Connection, with the Big Show, in a tag match.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;471659]Actually, I believe he has a 50/50 win/loss ratio, or has at least won one of them... Against Stone Cold IIRC. (I believe Ken Anderson had a promo about it a few RAWs ago.) EDIT: According to Ken Anderson's promo, Austin was one of the guys Taker lost to (the other being Vinnie Mac himself)... Further research reveals he defeated Mankind (who crawled out of the dirt and switched places with him, but OWW lists that as a win), and he also beat the Rock & Sock Connection, with the Big Show, in a tag match.[/QUOTE] Oh well I still stick by my prediction as I'm a huge Ken Anderson fan :D

Come on, Primey, get the show posted quick! Lets see Rebirth in the DOTM votes where it belongs! WWE Championship Buried Alive Match Ken Anderson (C) vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] [I]I don't think Kennedy should break the streak as it then loses 'Takers "thing" but on the other hand I've never liked title change sin a non-pinfall environment, so who knows? Normally gimmick matches are reserved for 'Taker at Mania when the opponent doesn't help draw (Henry, Boss Man etc) but we'll see[/I] World Heavyweight Championship [B]'The King of Kings' Triple H[/B] vs Paul London [I]London seems a bit like an aferthought in this one? I can see him losing but eventually coming back to win the title when he looks stronger and like a better choice for champion[/I] Grudge Match [B]John Cena[/B] vs Kurt Angle [I]Cena is underrated and a very valuable part of your roster for the next few years. Angle is great, don't get me wrong, but I don't think he needs the win[/I] Battle of the HeartBreak Kids [B]'The HeartBreak Kid' Shawn Michaels[/B] vs 'The New HeartBreak Kid' Brian Kendrick [I]Think it's about time Michaels showed Kendrick he 'aint the showstoppa yet![/I] Career as Chairman vs RAW Career 'The LegendKiller' Randy Orton vs [B]'The World's Largest Athlete' The Big Show[/B] [I]Big Show is oft criminally underused in diaries on here. We need to really see him prove why he can be so valuable[/I] Money in the Bank Ladder Match [B]William Regal[/B] vs Jeff Hardy vs Rene Dupree vs Kane vs Mr Grenier vs Sean O'Haire [I]Regal can offer more than the rest. You can't count on O'Haire and Jeff, Kane isn't the same without Glen Jacobs, Rene and Sylvan are tag team wrestlers at best, so Regal is the man who can hold in both in the ring and on the stick. I'd love to see him get the push he deserves[/I] One Last Time Match [B]Carlito[/B] vs Booker T [I]Booker looks stronger at the moment but pushed correctly Carlito can be a big deal for you[/I] WWE Tag Team Championships Quicksilver (C) vs [B]Bob Inc[/B] [I]A nice match at the start of the show to shake sh*t up. The fans will holla for a face win and it will make the inevitable split more interesting[/I] WWE Lightweight Championship Title on a Tightrope Match Billy the Kid (C) vs Teddy Hart vs Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger vs [B]Shannon Moore[/B] vs Ultimo Dragon [I]While there are some international stars for you, Shannon will stick with you and is another who is really underused. I think he'd make a great underdog champion[/I] WWE Intercontinental Championship [I]Lance Storm (C) vs [B]'Tough Enough' Adam Booker[/B] Storm won't know what hit him if Booker wins. It'll be a great upset and shock. Out of interest though, with Booker T on the roster, why hasn't Adam's surname been altered?[/I] Can't wait for the f*cking show man, it looks like it'll be the b*llocks, as usual.

Guest Bolton
WWE Championship Buried Alive Match [B]Ken Anderson (C)[/B] vs The Undertaker [I]He sure has came a long way in your save.[/I] World Heavyweight Championship 'The King of Kings' Triple H vs [B]Paul London[/B] [I]Come on London, take that title off that backstabber![/I] Grudge Match [B]John Cena[/B] vs Kurt Angle [I]Cena could be the next guy to feud with Anderson.[/I] Battle of the HeartBreak Kids 'The HeartBreak Kid' Shawn Michaels vs [B]'The New HeartBreak Kid' Brian Kendrick[/B] [I]Brian Kendrick's ready to take the mantle of the HeartBreak Kid![/I] Career as Chairman vs RAW Career 'The LegendKiller' Randy Orton vs [B]'The World's Largest Athlete' The Big Show[/B] [I]I like Big Show, and don't like Orton. See where this is going?[/I] Money in the Bank Ladder Match [B]William Regal[/B] vs Jeff Hardy vs Rene Dupree vs Kane vs Mr Grenier vs Sean O'Haire [I]Regal has never got a fair shot, and I want to see him finally become World Champion.[/I] One Last Time Match [B]Carlito[/B] vs Booker T [I]Booker doesn't need the win here, plus this feud's been on for SO long.[/I] WWE Tag Team Championships [B]Quicksilver (C)[/B] vs Bob Inc [I]Eh, I just think that.[/I] WWE Lightweight Championship Title on a Tightrope Match Billy the Kid (C) vs Teddy Hart vs [B]Jushin 'Thunder' Lyger[/B] vs Shannon Moore vs Ultimo Dragon [I]I'm a Jushin mark.[/I] WWE Intercontinental Championship Lance Storm (C) vs [B]'Tough Enough' Adam Booker[/B] [I]Upset win here.[/I]

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeReb.jpg[/IMG] Presents... [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeWM23.jpg[/IMG] Sunday, March, Week 4[/CENTER][/B] We return to the empty arena from the WrestleMania commercial ([url]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showpost.php?p=300885&postcount=430[/url] ) Voice-over: Tragedy strikes. The behemoth falls, and others rise in it's place. But the fallen does not go down without a fight. One year ago, it seemed the WWE would become a footnote in the greater history of professional wrestling. One year ago, it looked as though WWE would go the way of the territories. One year ago, it appeared there would be no WrestleMania 23. Brian Kendrick: One year ago, you wouldn't have known my name. [quote=Unforgiven]Kendrick jumps into the ring, and goes nose-to-nose with Triple H. It looks like it's going to escalate to something more, but Kendrick smiles, before turning and hitting Sweet Chin Music on Hulk Hogan, who had just staggered to his feet. He then shakes hands with Triple H and raises his hand in victory.[/quote] Kurt Angle: One year ago, I was the most hated man in the world. [quote=Newscast...]And last night the WWE began what appears to be a storyline revolving around the rape of one of their female stars...[/quote] Randy Orton: One year ago, the legend of the WWE was almost killed. [quote=PWFlashlight.com Audio Feed]Could this be the final nail in the WWE's coffin?[/quote] Paul London: One year ago, you wouldn't have believed a man could fly. [quote=Royal Rumble]- PAUL LONDON WINS THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!![/quote] Big Show: One year ago, I almost jumped to WCW for a run as US Champion. [quote=Edge's Farewell][center][b]WWE Championship Match Edge vs Big Show[/b][/center] Big Show tears the worn out Edge apart, Edge barely gets any offense all match, eventually, Big Show tires of playing with his prey, and hits the Chokeslam, and pins Edge 1...2...3[/quote] Triple H: One year ago, I didn't think I'd have the chance to be on top again. [Quote=Montage]Cole: And Triple H wins the World Heavyweight Championship!!! Coach: And Triple H defies the odds and retains! Cole: Triple H escapes John Cena again![/quote] The Undertaker/Ken Anderson: One year ago, the greatest streak of all was going down in history as unbroken. [quote=Montage] Styles: Ken Anderson just pinned Kurt Angle! He's the WWE Champion. I can't believe it. Corny: And Mr Anderson pins the Undertaker to become Intercontinental Champion again! Anderson: And the winner will be... MIS-TER!!!... Taker:... Anderson, you will Rest. In. Peace.[/quote] Shawn Michaels: One year ago, my career was over. [quote=Royal Rumble]Styles: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coach: I knew it! Corny: Shut up Coach. Styles: SHAWN MICHAELS IS BACK IN THE WWE!!![/quote] John Cena: One year ago, I was on the verge of going down with this ship. [quote=Any given week] We see a half-empty bingo hall, with the RAW set, and two workers in the ring.[/quote] We cut to a live feed of WrestleMania, with a respectable crowd at Madison Square Garden. Voice-over: What a difference a year can make. Welcome to WrestleMania 23: Rebirth!!! Styles: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, this is Joey Styles and Jim Cornette, and we'd like to welcome you to the grand-daddy of them all... WrestleMania 23: Rebirth! Corny: As a young announcer I dreamed of calling this show, and here I am, as an old one. Styles: You're not that old. But what a show we have lined up for you tonight... Topped off by the Buried Alive Match for the WWE Championship, between Ken Anderson and The Undertaker. Corny: Not to mention Randy Orton vs The Big Show, with Mr Layfield's career as RAW Chairman on the line. And if Big Show loses, he gets traded to SmackDown after the draft. Styles: And there's the Intercontinental Championship, Lightweight Championship, and of course, the Battle of the Brands, John Cena vs Kurt Angle. Corny: Speaking of the 'other' brand, let's throw over to our broadcast partners, Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachman. Cole: Thanks Jim and Joey. You guys think you've got a huge main event? How about the Royal Rumble winner Paul London taking on 'The Game' Triple H for the World Heavyweight Champion? Coach: And the Battle of the HeartBreak Kids.Brian Kendrick takes on Shawn Michaels for the right to use his moniker. Cole: And there's Carlito vs Booker T one last time, Quicksilver defending their WWE Tag Team Championships against Bob Inc, and of course, the Money in the Bank Ladder Match! Coach: And let's throw it back to the RAW guys, because this first match is theirs... (Rating: A) A video plays, showing the rise of Adam Booker and his brief rivalry with Lance Storm. (Rating: C) [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] Intercontinental Championship [COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Lance20Storm5.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/adambooker_kyky.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ChristopherNowinski.jpg[/IMG]) Lance Storm vs Adam Booker (w/Nowinski)[/B][/CENTER] Ever notice that Booker's manager's last name has the words 'No' and 'win' in it? Funny how that works. This one's not quite a squash match, but as close as you're likely to see on a WrestleMania card. Storm with a Straightshooter in 6.53. (Rating: B-) "This is Angel Williams, and I'm here with the WWE Champion, Mr Anderson... You're facing The Undertaker in the main event tonight... I've got to ask, are you nervous?" Angel says. "Nervous? Nervous? Do I look like a nervous man? Tonight I am going down in history. Tonight is what it's all about. I am going to do what only two men have done before me, and bury The Undertaker. But more than that, I am going to be the man who breaks the streak. I am going to defeat The Undertaker. He may be going in as an unbeatable legend, but tonight, he's going to be leaving a broken man. A footnote in the biography of the the greatest legend-in-the-making... MIS-TER!!! AN-DER-SON!!!" He moves to walk away, before turning back, "Anderson." "Well, over to you JB..." Angel says. (Rating: B+) "Thank you Angel... I'm here with Carlito. You've got to be psyched for tonight, right? It's WrestleMania..." JB asks. "This is the biggest stage of them all, of course Carlito's psyched. This is the last chance Carlito will have to beat the living heck out of that idiot Booker T. A whole year that coward wants away from me. And Carlito will give him reason to fear me. This match is going to settle it all, and that... That's cool." Carlito says. (Rating: B) A video plays, highlighting the competitors in the Title on a Tightrope Match for the WWE Lightweight Championship. (Rating: B-) [B][CENTER] [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWELightweight.jpg[/IMG] WWE Lightweight Championship Title on a Tightrope Match [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BKidmanLW_ndp.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JushinThunderLyger.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/UltimoDragon-1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ShannonMoore.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/TeddyHart-1.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/NattieNeidhart7.jpg[/IMG]) Billy the Kid vs Jushin Lyger vs Ultimo Dragon vs Shannon Moore vs Teddy Hart (w/Nattie)[/CENTER][/B] Look at the list of competitors in this match. Are there five more talented lightweights in the country today? In the world? Ok, there's a couple who rank that highly, but these five manage to put on a Lightweight match that will shame all others. High spots galore, every man looks like he's in with a shot, right up until Teddy Hart and Billy the Kid are both dangling by their legs, throwing punches, fighting for the chance to grab that title... Billy looks to be losing his grip... NO! Shannon Moore hits a springboard cutter on Hart!!! Billy regains his hold and grabs onto his title belt, defying the odds and removing the gold, retaining the WWE Lightweight Championship. (Rating: B) Backstage, in a locker room, we see Randy Orton taping up his wrists, John Bradshaw Layfield standing over him. "Randy, tonight's the night. Tonight, you get rid of that huge thorn in our sides. Tonight, when you defeat the Big Show, my rule will be unopposed. None will stand in my path for total domination of RAW." JBL says. "And of course, there's my reward..." Orton says. "Of course. But remember Randy, it's not just about your reward. If I'm not Chairman anymore, then who's going to ensure your no free television clause is followed? Who's going to ensure you get the top treatment you deserve? Most importantly, if you lose, you'll have to face The Big Show and the Resistance... Alone. Don't fail me tonight Randy. Don't fail RAW. Don't fail yourself." (Rating: A) We switch views to the Degeneration X locker room, where Brian Kendrick and Triple H are both getting ready for their respective matches. "Tonight Trips, tonight I'm going to take it to Michaels and prove that the student has surpassed the master. I'm going to prove that there is only one HeartBreak Kid, and it's time for the new generation to take over." Kendrick says. "And don't forget who got you to that level." Trips replies. "Of course, my second mentor, you Trips. Shawn laid the groundwork, he taught me everything I needed to be spectacular, but there was something missing. That's what I learned from you. How to be a star. How to be worthy of the name 'HBK'. And tonight, I'm going to destroy the storied career of Shawn Michaels, I'm going to signal the beginning of a new era. The beginning of the era of the New Main Event, the New Icon, the New Showstopper! The beginning of the era of the New HeartBreak Kid, Brian Kendrick." Kendrick says. (Rating: A*) "And me... I'm going to destroy another contender to this title. In the SmackDown main event, I'm going to destroy the false contender. I'm going to beat Paul London. I'm going to beat him to within an inch of his life. I'm going to make him regret entering the Royal Rumble. I'm going to make him regret cheating to win the Royal Rumble. I'm going to make him regret coming to SmackDown. I'm going to make him regret being a pro wrestler. But most of all, I'm going to make him regret entering the ring and challenging The Cerebral Assassin. Because I am the King of Kings, I am The Game, And I am that damn GOOD!" Trips says. "Damn straight." Kendrick agrees. (Rating: A*) A video plays, highlighting Quicksilver's rivalry with Bob Inc, and Bob Inc's subsequent collapse. (Rating: B-) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWERawTagTitle.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWERawTagTitle.jpg[/IMG] WWE Tag Team Championships [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/quicksilver.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/bobinc.jpg[/IMG] Quicksilver vs Bob Inc[/CENTER][/B] This promised to be an interesting match, and it delivered... Bob Inc appear to be on the same page at the beginning of the match, physically dominating the champs, but a double-team gone awry sends Bobby Lashley through the ropes, following an errant clothesline from Sapp. From then on, it's all Quicksilver, until Lashley returns to the ring, grabbing Bob Sapp and lifting him up for the Dominator, before stepping out of the ring, leaving Sapp to the mercies of Nitro and Mercury, who pick up the pinfall. (Rating: B+) Bobby Lashley climbs back into the ring, laying the boots into his former partner. (Rating: C) "This is Josh Mathews, live at WrestleMania 23, and I'm here with The Big Show. Show, tonight, you're facing the LegendKiller, Randy Orton, in a match where your RAW career is on the line." Josh Mathews is in the interview area. "Josh, not only is my RAW career on the line, but John Bradshaw Layfield's ownership of RAW is on the line. If I win tonight, his reign of terror will come to an end. We'll be able to have a real authority figure. We'll finally have a fair environment here. And that's worth being traded to SmackDown for. Not to mention, with Vince McMahon in charge over there, I win either way. The fact is, JBL and Orton, not to mention the Representatives, wakened a sleeping giant. And you'd have to be an idiot to do that. So tonight, I'm going to show them what happens when you piss off a 7-foot tall, 500 pound giant. Tonight, the Big Show stops the whole show!" Big Show says. "Over to you JB." Mathews says. (Rating: B) "Thanks Josh. I'm standing here with the original, and possibly the best, the HeartBreak Kid, Shawn Michaels. Shawn, tonight, your legacy is on the line against Brian Kendrick, the 'New HeartBreak Kid'. can I get your last minute thoughts?" JB says. "Jeremy, this show is what I'm all about. It's WrestleMania. It's Madison Square Garden. And tonight, I'm going to show you all why I'm Mr WrestleMania. There's only one Main Event. One Icon. One Showstopper. And it's me. The REAL HeartBreak Kid. Shawn Michaels.Tonight, I'm going to put Brian Kendrick in his place. I'm going to prove that I may have taught him everything he knows, but I didn't teach him everything I know. Ol' HBL's still got a few tricks left up his sleeve." Shawn says. (Rating: B+) A video plays, hyping the feud between Carlito and Booker T, which is finally coming to a head. (Rating: B+) [B][CENTER]One Last Time Match [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/CarlyColon.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BookerT2.jpg[/IMG] Carlito vs Booker T[/CENTER][/B] Both workers know this is the last chance they'll get to make an impression in this feud, and they pull out all the proverbial stops in this back-and-forth, 4-star classic. On any other card, in any other company, this would be main event quality, but in WWE, on Sunday, March, Week 4, this is simply the mid-card. Carlito seems to have wanted it more though, scoring the win following a Back Cracker, in 12.44. (Rating: A) "I'm here with the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, Paul London. Paul, you won the Royal Rumble back in January, and chose to come to SmackDown, to face the eleven-time World Champ, Triple H. Are you sure that was such a good idea?" JB asks. "You've been waiting a long time to ask that, haven't you? Everyone has been doubting me my whole life JB, but the fact of the matter is, I'm going to go out tonight and beat perhaps the greatest superstar in the history of the business. I'm going to take that World Heavyweight Championship away from him. And all the while, I'm going to put on a show the likes of which you have never, ever seen before. Why?..." London pauses, as the crowd joins in. "Because I can!" "Strong words from the #1 Contender, over to you Angel." (Rating: B) "Thank you JB. I'm here with John Cena, who will be taking on the Olympic Gold Medallist, Kurt Angle. John, is there anything you want to say to Kurt?" Angel asks. "We've been arguing backwards and forwards for weeks. When it comes right down to it, he might have the technical abilities, he might be able to out-wrestle me, but I'm stronger than he is, I can out-brawl him. It's going to come down to who wants it more. And Kurt, I want it more than you. I respect your title history, I respect your Gold Medals, but when it comes to facing you in that ring, I don't care about all the accolades. I go out every night looking to win. I go out there for these people. Tonight, at WrestleMania 23, in front of thousands in Madison Square Garden, New York, New York, I am going to beat you Kurt 1...2...3." Cena says. (Rating: B+) A video plays, hyping the strength and ability of the six competitors in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. (Rating: B) [B][CENTER]Money in the Bank Ladder Match [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WilliamRegal2.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ReneDupree2.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Sylvain.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/SOHaireE_ndp.jpg[/IMG] William Regal vs Jeff Hardy vs Rene Dupree vs Kane vs Mr Grenier vs Sean O'Haire[/CENTER][/B] Can you think of a better group of six for such a hard-hitting match? The power of Sean O'Haire and Kane, the speed and sheer guts of Jeff Hardy, the technical prowess of William Regal, the youth and talent of Rene Dupree and Mr Grenier. All six fighting tooth-and-nail for their shot at the big time. Our first ladder spot of the night sees Grenier and Regal on top of the ladder, beating each others heads in, until Kane lifts up one end of the ladder and sends both tumbling out of the ring, but he's soon attacked by Sean O'Haire, negating his advantage. By the 14 minute mark, we see Mr Grenier and Regal brawling up the ramp with Kane, with O'Haire and Dupree brawling outside the ring... Until Hardy takes a running dive at Dupree. O'Haire sees his opportunity and heads into the ring, setting up the ladder and beginning the climb. He reaches the top of the ladder unopposed, no-one can stop his ascent...No! Matt Hardy is in the ring! He hits a dropkick on the ladder, sending O'Haire tumbling... On top of Jeff Hardy, who was regaining his feet. Matt shrugs and charges across the ring, leaping over the ropes for a cross-body on O'Haire and his own brother, leaving Dupree as the only man in a position to win the match,which he does, removing the briefcase at the 15.21 mark. (Rating: B) "This is Josh Mathews, and I'm here with Kurt Angle, Kurt, you heard what John Cena said earlier, do you have a response?" Mathews asks. "Of course I have a response. Why are all you interviewers so stupid? Cena, you think you're tough? I won a gold medal with a broken freakin' neck! I've been in more WrestleManias than you can count. I've held the world title more times than you can count. I am the greatest wrestler in the world today, and I dare anybody to deny that fact. Tonight, you're going to find out yet again what it feels to be caught in the Angle Lock. You're going to feel your ligaments and tendons tearing, as I break your ankle. It's tap or snap time baby, it's true. It's DAMN true!" Angle says. (Rating: B) Elsewhere, in a darkened room, The Undertaker stands in the shadows. "Ken Anderson. You have tempted fate for too long. You have challenged powers you know nothing of. You have brought your own fate upon you. You have been foolish enough to challenge ME in MY match. At MY Pay Per View. Your pride will be your downfall Ken Anderson. Tonight, you will... Rest... In... PEACE!" Taker says. (Rating: A) A video plays, hyping the storyline between Randy Orton and The Big Show. (Rating: A) [B][CENTER] Career as Chairman vs RAW Career [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ROrton2_ndp.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BigShow.jpg[/IMG] Randy Orton vs Big Show[/CENTER][/B] Another main-event quality fight that should see the end of one of the company's major feuds... By the end of the night, RAW will either be without a Chairman, or will have a huge bargaining chip in the post-draft trades. Both guys have been at WrestleMania before, they know what it's all about, and with so much on the line, they're both trying their damnedest to win. A wild elbow from the LegendKiller takes out the ref, and that's the only opening JBL needs, running to the ring and attacking Show, who fights off the Chairman, sending him tumbling over the ropes, and turning straight into an RKO. A new ref hits the ring, just in time to make the three-count, and send Big Show and the Resistance to SmackDown. (Rating: A) JBL is back in the ring, trash-talking Show. We can't hear what he's saying, but I'll bet it's nasty. (Rating: A) A video plays, hyping the build up to the most-anticipated match of the year. Shawn Michaels vs Brian Kendrick. (Rating: A*) [B][CENTER]Battle of the HeartBreak Kids [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thBrianKendrickAAF3.jpg[/IMG] Shawn Micheals vs Brian Kendrick[/CENTER][/B] Regardless of the result, both guys proved themselves worthy of the title 'Mr WrestleMania', putting on a show-stealing performance from bell-to-bell. They told one hell of a story in that ring, their work was spectacular, the crowd on the edge of their seats the whole time. High-flying, brawling, technical work, all was on display here, leading to a number of false finishes (legitimate false finishes, not just the usual, predictable 2-counts, I'm talking moments that leave even the smarkiest smarks wondering how the hell he kicked out of that one). Neither man can get the job done. As the match progresses, Kendrick gets more and more frustrated, but somehow, it doesn't affect his game whatsoever, consistently taking it to his mentor. Eventually he snaps, grabbing a chair from ringside and creaming Michaels, resulting in a DQ at 17.46, leaving Kendrick shaking his head, looking disappointed. (Rating: A*) A video plays, hyping Kurt Angle and John Cena's history. (Rating: A) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JohnCena-1.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KAngle4_ndp.jpg[/IMG] John Cena vs Kurt Angle[/CENTER][/B] Another main-event quality match from two of the top competitors in the world today. These guys produced as good a match as any they've had over the years, and Kurt Angle's ability to make anyone look like a Hall-of-Famer, coupled with the fact that Cena can actually wrestle, allowed these guys to put on a potential 5-Star match, if Meltzer is even still watching WWE programming. All good things must come to an end, and this one does, with Cena hitting an F=U and scoring the pinfall, after just over 14 1/2 minutes. (Rating: A*) We are treated to a video hyping the World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H, and his opponent for tonight, Paul London, including their previous matches together and the Royal Rumble victory. (Rating: A*) 'Behold the King... The King of Kings...' Triple H makes his way down to the ring with his standard entrance, to a loud chorus of boos. The unfamiliar (to some) chords of 'My Spirit Will Go On' by DragonForce hits (OOC: London's standard music cuts off the first 38 seconds in the Rebirth-Verse), and Paul London rises from beneath the stage, as the pyros go off, his face obscured by a hood. He climbs into the ring and takes his position opposite Triple H, as Michael Buffer starts the introductions. "Welcome to tonight's SmackDown Main Event! Tonight's bout is for the Heavyweight Championship of the World!" Buffer says, to a decent pop. "Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages: Are you ready?!" Buffer asks, to a huge pop. "Then... For the thousands in attendance and the millions, watching at home... Ladies and gentlemen... Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!" "Standing in the corner to my right, he weighed in tonight at two hundred and sixty pounds, hailing from Greenwich Connecticut, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, 'The King of Kings'... Triple.... H!" Buffer says, and the crowd boos Trips. "And standing in the corner to my left, the challenger, hailing from San Antonio, Texas, he weighs in tonight at two hundred and ten pounds... PAUL LONDON!!!" The crowd pops loudly. "When the bell rings, the man in charge will be Senior Official, Nick Patrick." Nick Patrick holds the belt in the air, and signals for the bell to be rung. (Rating: A) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWETitle.jpg[/IMG] World Heavyweight Championship [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Ghhh3.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PaulLondon4.jpg[/IMG] Triple H vs Paul London[/CENTER][/B] If not for the sheer magnitude of the next match, I wouldn't have ever considered bumping this back to pre-main event. Paul London delivers on his promise, and gives us a show the likes of which we have never, ever seen. Triple H does what he does best, and puts on one of the best matches of the night. Paul London proves without a shadow of a doubt that his Royal Rumble win wasn't a fluke, and he can hang with the big boys. A bulldog puts Trips on his back. London climbs to the top rope... London Star Pr- Nobody home. Triple H stands just as London does, but reacts quicker, hitting a Spinebuster and going for the pin. 1...2... No! London gets the shoulder up at 2.9999. Triple H can't believe it. He prepares to hit a Pedigree, but London hits a back body-drop, before climbing up for another Shooting Star Press attempt, but Triple H gets the knees up, before hitting the Pedigree. 1...2...3. Triple H retains in 18.31. (Rating: A*) The final video package of the night shows the months-long feud between Ken Anderson and The Undertaker over the WWE Championship (and the Intercontinental Championship). Now it's all coming to a close. Only one man will leave victorious. The other will be... Buried Alive. (Rating: A*) 'MIS-TER!!! AN-DER-SON!!! ANDERSON!' Ken Anderson struts to the ring, gaining a mixed reaction, as he looks c*cky as ever, his championship belt slung over his shoulder. The bell rings and the arena goes dark, before the red druid walks down the ramp, torch in hand, leading six black-clad druids in two lines. They stop at the base of the ramp, forming some kind of tunnel with their torches. The bell rings again, and The Undertaker appears at the entrance way, slowly making his way down to the waiting druids, the red druid down on his knees before his master. The Undertaker walks throught the archway, ignoring his lead druid, before stepping into the ring. "Welcome to tonight's Main Event! Tonight's bout is for the WWE Championship of the World, and is a Buried Alive Match!!!" Buffer says, to a huge pop. "Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages: Are you ready?!" Buffer asks, to a huge pop. "Then... For the thousands in attendance and the millions, watching at home... Ladies and gentlemen... Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!" "Standing in the corner to my right, he weighed in tonight at three hundred and seven pounds, hailing from Death Valley, The UNDERTAKER!" Buffer says, and the crowd pops massively. "And standing in the corner to my left... He weighed in tonight at two hundred and forty six ponds... He hails from Green Bay, Wisconsin. He is the WWE Champion... Mister KEN ANDERSON!!!" *ANDERSON!* The crowd echoes, to a smirk from the champ. "When the bell rings, the man in charge will be Senior Official, Teddy Long." Teddy Long hold the title beltin the air, and signals for the bell. (Rating: A*) [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWEHeavyweight.jpg[/IMG] WWE Championship Buried Alive Match [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KenAnderson2.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/TheUndertaker3.jpg[/IMG] Ken Anderson vs The Undertaker[/B][/CENTER] This is what it's all about. The whole undercard. The months of building. One match. One title. Two competitors. One winner. One grave. The two biggest superstars in the company, the veteran, the Phenom, The Undertaker, against the brash, c*cky youngster, Ken Anderson. The show is called 'Rebirth', and this match just further proves how much the WWE has been reborn. The crowd is into it from start to finish, and quite vocal all the while. Both competitors put on career-best performances, the most prestigious belt in the world is on the line, but so are their careers. It takes a special competitor to rise again after losing a Buried Alive match, and many wonder if either of these two have it in them. Neither has a clear advantage the whole match through, but any WWE fan knows that when it comes to the Undertaker and WrestleMania... It's a foregone conclusion. The Undertaker finally defeats Ken Anderson for the WWE Championship, burying him alive after 20 minutes and 38 seconds. (Rating: A*) The Undertaker seizes his title belt and drops to one knee, over his fallen victim's grave, eyes rolling back in his skull as the lights dim and turn blue. (Rating: A*) Overall: A* Attendance: 9760 Buyrate: 171,391

[quote=Quick Results] Lance Storm def Adam Booker via submission to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship Billy the Kid won a five-man Title on a Tightrope Match to retain the WWE Lightweight Championship Quicksilver def Bob Inc via pinfall to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships Carlito def Booker T via pinfall in a One Last Time Match Rene Dupree won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match Randy Orton def Big Show via pinfall in a Career as Chairman vs RAW Career match Shawn Michaels def Brian Kendrick via DQ in the Battle of the HeartBreak Kids John Cena def Kurt Angle via pinfall Triple H def Paul London via pinfall to retain the World Heavyweight Championship The Undertaker def Ken Anderson by Burying him Alive, to win the WWE Championship[/quote] Gnrfan wins the prediction contest, PM me some suggestions for the name of my future new dynasty. I'm going with WWE Rebirth: Just so you know, if I don't like the suggestions, I might go with something completely different.

[QUOTE=tristram;472766]There's very few shows that sound so sweet you'd commit carnal knowledge on all fours watching it so the other half can enjoy it from both ends as well. Great stuff man, Paul Heyman eat your heart out the new king of wrestling has arrived.[/QUOTE] Wow. That's possibly the strangest compliment I have ever recieved. Well done. And wow... praise from two of the top writers on the boards, thanks guys.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;472764]absolute dogs bollocks.[/QUOTE] Agreed! :) What a show. [QUOTE=tristram;472766]There's very few shows that sound so sweet you'd commit carnal knowledge on all fours watching it so the other half can enjoy it from both ends as well.[/QUOTE] I might well try this. It is, perhaps, the only thing that could make this show better. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Ok, the show's been up for a while now, just thought I'd take the time to thank all the fans I've had over the last year or so. It's the feedback and all the love y'all have for my product that's kept me going for so long (ignoring my long breaks). Now Rebirth will be taking a long break, while I wait for a real world mod that I can modify to match my save (well, the important stuff). But don't worry, it will be reborn (yeah, I went there), in the 2008 Dynasty section. In fact, within the next few weeks, I'll start the thread and put in all the hype, the modifications I'll be making to the database, and recaps for new readers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived