Definable Deathmatch Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=flamebrain;150916]Good point TCP, do they have effects or is it simply a case that the prop is named instead of implied? Not big on the ultra violence, so unlikely that I'll use this (probably the first addition that I can say that about!) but if it satisfies a need from others then all the better :)[/QUOTE] Very much agreed, Flamebrain. Just because I may not use this much if at all doesn't keep this from being a good idea. I'm glad the garbage crowd has at their disposal now. This addition can only increase their buys by making their pet feds easier to run. Thereby growing the market for TEW and keeping it strong for all of us. Anything that does that works for me.

[QUOTE=flamebrain;150916]Good point TCP, do they have effects or is it simply a case that the prop is named instead of implied? Not big on the ultra violence, so unlikely that I'll use this (probably the first addition that I can say that about!) but if it satisfies a need from others then all the better :)[/QUOTE] Very much agreed, Flamebrain. Just because I may not use this much if at all doesn't keep this from being a good idea. I'm glad the garbage crowd has at their disposal now. This addition can only increase their buys by making their pet feds easier to run. Thereby growing the market for TEW and keeping it strong for all of us. Anything that does that works for me.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;150920]They effect the minimum values you can apply to the match - i.e. if you include Glass then the match must automatically be very risky in terms of wrestlers getting injured.[/QUOTE] But I take it that with greater risk comes a more excited crowd?

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;150920]They effect the minimum values you can apply to the match - i.e. if you include Glass then the match must automatically be very risky in terms of wrestlers getting injured.[/QUOTE] But I take it that with greater risk comes a more excited crowd?

Archived