Definable Deathmatch Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;150992]Finally I can make all my workers who try to jump ship work a 4 hour deathmatch show and become injured![/QUOTE] you are truely going to use it as a DEATH match i see. With that in mind, do we run the risk of actually killing one of our wrestlers? (not that injuiring them beyond recognition is not itself morally reprohensible)

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;150992]Finally I can make all my workers who try to jump ship work a 4 hour deathmatch show and become injured![/QUOTE] you are truely going to use it as a DEATH match i see. With that in mind, do we run the risk of actually killing one of our wrestlers? (not that injuiring them beyond recognition is not itself morally reprohensible)

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;150992]Finally I can make all my workers who try to jump ship work a 4 hour deathmatch show and become injured![/QUOTE] Yeah! Instead of giving them a warning, a fine, or suspending them for a week or month, you can have them tortured instead. That's my kindof rules. Awesome addition Adam. :)

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;150992]Finally I can make all my workers who try to jump ship work a 4 hour deathmatch show and become injured![/QUOTE] Yeah! Instead of giving them a warning, a fine, or suspending them for a week or month, you can have them tortured instead. That's my kindof rules. Awesome addition Adam. :)

big fan of this addition, and it shows that as we all know, adam listens to the fans. i know that ブッチャー and myself were very hopeful this would be included, however, i thought it was too much of a niche want, so i really didn't think it would be included. this is awesome though. whippy the clown....deathmatch icon.

Archived