Definable Deathmatch Thread

big fan of this addition, and it shows that as we all know, adam listens to the fans. i know that ブッチャー and myself were very hopeful this would be included, however, i thought it was too much of a niche want, so i really didn't think it would be included. this is awesome though. whippy the clown....deathmatch icon.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am all for it, if the style of deathmatch actually means anything in the game. For example, Lighttube Deathmatches in Big Japan right now, are basically every card. It is their normal deathmatch main event. But adding other elements makes it a bigger draw, and more important. Generally the deathmatch title is wrestled under with several stipulations, which gives it a bigger feel to it. If the title was just fought under lighttube deathmatch, it would just be... lame.

I am all for it, if the style of deathmatch actually means anything in the game. For example, Lighttube Deathmatches in Big Japan right now, are basically every card. It is their normal deathmatch main event. But adding other elements makes it a bigger draw, and more important. Generally the deathmatch title is wrestled under with several stipulations, which gives it a bigger feel to it. If the title was just fought under lighttube deathmatch, it would just be... lame.

Maybe the next version of TEW will have "create a weapon" in the editor (or this version :))...that'd rule. Even with the added options for Death Matches, this rules beyond belief. One step closer to being able to create several Death Matches my friend and I created in E-Wrestling. HOORAY!!!

Maybe the next version of TEW will have "create a weapon" in the editor (or this version :))...that'd rule. Even with the added options for Death Matches, this rules beyond belief. One step closer to being able to create several Death Matches my friend and I created in E-Wrestling. HOORAY!!!

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;150992]Finally I can make all my workers who try to jump ship work a 4 hour deathmatch show and become injured![/QUOTE] Best line ever, lmao! This is very cool for me, as, paired with the Tournament Title, I like to have a King of the Deathmatch tourney every year.

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;150992]Finally I can make all my workers who try to jump ship work a 4 hour deathmatch show and become injured![/QUOTE] Best line ever, lmao! This is very cool for me, as, paired with the Tournament Title, I like to have a King of the Deathmatch tourney every year.

[QUOTE=ブッチャー;152512]That's not the only effect they have, is it?[/QUOTE] What else would you expect? Injury will be more likely.. I don't know how it would effect the rating's or anything like that, but the effect that is being talked about is mainly what the after-effect would be (higher chance of injury). There might be other effect's, like more prestige, or a boost in attendance (people that want to see the match for the match, rather then just the show). I have no idea though, as only the value's you can apply to the match itself have been revealed by the post you quoted from Adam.

[QUOTE=ブッチャー;152512]That's not the only effect they have, is it?[/QUOTE] What else would you expect? Injury will be more likely.. I don't know how it would effect the rating's or anything like that, but the effect that is being talked about is mainly what the after-effect would be (higher chance of injury). There might be other effect's, like more prestige, or a boost in attendance (people that want to see the match for the match, rather then just the show). I have no idea though, as only the value's you can apply to the match itself have been revealed by the post you quoted from Adam.

WEXXV is gonna AMAZING with this feature, actual deathmatches! Because, as we all know hardcore matches are the poor man's deathmatch--imagination doesn't make spam takes like steak, samething applies to hardcore matches. This is gonna be great! Thanks alot Adam!

WEXXV is gonna AMAZING with this feature, actual deathmatches! Because, as we all know hardcore matches are the poor man's deathmatch--imagination doesn't make spam takes like steak, samething applies to hardcore matches. This is gonna be great! Thanks alot Adam!

Archived