wwe and no vince.

ok i deleted my death of paul heyman one aka my ecw but i stated a new one with wwe there is no brand spilt just as one brand i removed smackdown and ecw as devlopment feds just having raw. vince has died and now shane and steph have had torror with fans in march of 2006 linda there mom was killed now shane and steph are being treated by a person they know the best eric b. when vince fired he made a plan to get even and he did so far he wants shane and steph to feel the same as there mom and dad felt this is where i come steph calls a old friend of hersto start a meeting with him, shane also went into hiding with HHH angey at both of them to end his world title regian as the days went by tna became the number 1 promotion wwe at end of a sinking ship shane and steph sighed eric back after he treated them they gave in now is the wwe going end no matter what only time can tell. chapter 2. the meeting.

[QUOTE=jerlito;151394]ok i deleted my death of paul heyman one aka my ecw but i stated a new one with wwe there is no brand spilt just as one brand i removed smackdown and ecw as devlopment feds just having raw. vince has died and now shane and steph have had torror with fans in march of 2006 linda there mom was killed now shane and steph are being treated by a person they know the best eric b. when vince fired he made a plan to get even and he did so far he wants shane and steph to feel the same as there mom and dad felt this is where i come steph calls a old friend of hersto start a meeting with him, shane also went into hiding with HHH angey at both of them to end his world title regian as the days went by tna became the number 1 promotion wwe at end of a sinking ship shane and steph sighed eric back after he treated them they gave in now is the wwe going end no matter what only time can tell. chapter 2. the meeting.[/QUOTE] ???

[QUOTE=jerlito;151394]ok i deleted my death of paul heyman one aka my ecw but i stated a new one with wwe there is no brand spilt just as one brand i removed smackdown and ecw as devlopment feds just having raw. vince has died and now shane and steph have had torror with fans in march of 2006 linda there mom was killed now shane and steph are being treated by a person they know the best eric b. when vince fired he made a plan to get even and he did so far he wants shane and steph to feel the same as there mom and dad felt this is where i come steph calls a old friend of hersto start a meeting with him, shane also went into hiding with HHH angey at both of them to end his world title regian as the days went by tna became the number 1 promotion wwe at end of a sinking ship shane and steph sighed eric back after he treated them they gave in now is the wwe going end no matter what only time can tell. chapter 2. the meeting.[/QUOTE] ???

[QUOTE=jerlito;151394]ok i deleted my death of paul heyman one aka my ecw but i stated a new one with wwe there is no brand spilt just as one brand i removed smackdown and ecw as devlopment feds just having raw. vince has died and now shane and steph have had torror with fans in march of 2006 linda there mom was killed now shane and steph are being treated by a person they know the best eric b. when vince fired he made a plan to get even and he did so far he wants shane and steph to feel the same as there mom and dad felt this is where i come steph calls a old friend of hersto start a meeting with him, shane also went into hiding with HHH angey at both of them to end his world title regian as the days went by tna became the number 1 promotion wwe at end of a sinking ship shane and steph sighed eric back after he treated them they gave in now is the wwe going end no matter what only time can tell. chapter 2. the meeting.[/QUOTE] Translation [QUOTE] I've deleted my old diary "The Death of Paul Heyman," and am going to start a WWE one in it's place. In my scenario there is no brand split; with Smackdown and ECW being eliminated. In this alternate reality Vince McMahon has died. Following Vince's death Shane and Stephanie took over operations at WWE to the horror of wrestling fans everywhere. Another McMahon catastrophe struck in March 2006 when Linda was killed, (the particulars of this event are still unknown). As Shane and Stephanie forged ahead turmoil seemed to follow them. Triple H became extremely angry at his wife and brother-in-law when his title reign was abruptly ended. While the WWE attempted to right their ship, TNA not only expanded, they became the number 1 wrestling promotion in the United States. The emergence of TNA and the diminishing moral of WWE's superstars prompted Shane McMahon to go into hiding; leaving Stephanie to sort out the mess on her own. Lost, Stephanie turned to the one person she thought she could trust; Eric Bischoff. Fired before Vince's untimely death, Eric, still held ill will toward the WWE. Unbeknownst to Stephanie was the fact that Eric was still hellbent on putting the WWE out of business. Instigating a plan he had worked out when he was first fired, Eric secretly worked behind the scenes to undermine Stephanie and the good of the WWE at every turn. Realizing that the individual she trusted with the family business, Stephanie has few places to turn. In complete desperation she decides to contact an old friend (Jerlito). Will this desperate attempt to keep the WWE alive be successful? Only time will tell. Coming Soon......... Chapter 2: The Meeting[/QUOTE] I'm not sure if this is exactly the scenario Jerlito was trying to describe but I think it's pretty darn close. Jerlito, I think you have some very interesting ideas, and I know you are probably tired of people telling you to improve your spelling and grammar. However, doing so will help you get your ideas out to people. And, rather than just being another person to tell you this, I want to lend you a hand. If you ever want help with your grammar, send me a message. In fact if you want, you can send over to me (in PM) your next chapter for this diary, and I would be happy to read it through and help you organize and proof read it for you.

[QUOTE=jerlito;151394]ok i deleted my death of paul heyman one aka my ecw but i stated a new one with wwe there is no brand spilt just as one brand i removed smackdown and ecw as devlopment feds just having raw. vince has died and now shane and steph have had torror with fans in march of 2006 linda there mom was killed now shane and steph are being treated by a person they know the best eric b. when vince fired he made a plan to get even and he did so far he wants shane and steph to feel the same as there mom and dad felt this is where i come steph calls a old friend of hersto start a meeting with him, shane also went into hiding with HHH angey at both of them to end his world title regian as the days went by tna became the number 1 promotion wwe at end of a sinking ship shane and steph sighed eric back after he treated them they gave in now is the wwe going end no matter what only time can tell. chapter 2. the meeting.[/QUOTE] Translation [QUOTE] I've deleted my old diary "The Death of Paul Heyman," and am going to start a WWE one in it's place. In my scenario there is no brand split; with Smackdown and ECW being eliminated. In this alternate reality Vince McMahon has died. Following Vince's death Shane and Stephanie took over operations at WWE to the horror of wrestling fans everywhere. Another McMahon catastrophe struck in March 2006 when Linda was killed, (the particulars of this event are still unknown). As Shane and Stephanie forged ahead turmoil seemed to follow them. Triple H became extremely angry at his wife and brother-in-law when his title reign was abruptly ended. While the WWE attempted to right their ship, TNA not only expanded, they became the number 1 wrestling promotion in the United States. The emergence of TNA and the diminishing moral of WWE's superstars prompted Shane McMahon to go into hiding; leaving Stephanie to sort out the mess on her own. Lost, Stephanie turned to the one person she thought she could trust; Eric Bischoff. Fired before Vince's untimely death, Eric, still held ill will toward the WWE. Unbeknownst to Stephanie was the fact that Eric was still hellbent on putting the WWE out of business. Instigating a plan he had worked out when he was first fired, Eric secretly worked behind the scenes to undermine Stephanie and the good of the WWE at every turn. Realizing that the individual she trusted with the family business, Stephanie has few places to turn. In complete desperation she decides to contact an old friend (Jerlito). Will this desperate attempt to keep the WWE alive be successful? Only time will tell. Coming Soon......... Chapter 2: The Meeting[/QUOTE] I'm not sure if this is exactly the scenario Jerlito was trying to describe but I think it's pretty darn close. Jerlito, I think you have some very interesting ideas, and I know you are probably tired of people telling you to improve your spelling and grammar. However, doing so will help you get your ideas out to people. And, rather than just being another person to tell you this, I want to lend you a hand. If you ever want help with your grammar, send me a message. In fact if you want, you can send over to me (in PM) your next chapter for this diary, and I would be happy to read it through and help you organize and proof read it for you.

[QUOTE=TDubTNA;151429]I was thinking the same thing Captain Kayfabe...lol[/QUOTE] ok let me explain vince and linda gotkilled by eric's hitman and steph and shane have now gave up and let eric back after that shane went undercover and steph is working on getting eric in jail the rest comes after that it should be tomorrow that you will know what's going on hope this helps.

[QUOTE=TDubTNA;151429]I was thinking the same thing Captain Kayfabe...lol[/QUOTE] ok let me explain vince and linda gotkilled by eric's hitman and steph and shane have now gave up and let eric back after that shane went undercover and steph is working on getting eric in jail the rest comes after that it should be tomorrow that you will know what's going on hope this helps.

[QUOTE=Imarevenant;151435]Translation I'm not sure if this is exactly the scenario Jerlito was trying to describe but I think it's pretty darn close. Jerlito, I think you have some very interesting ideas, and I know you are probably tired of people telling you to improve your spelling and grammar. However, doing so will help you get your ideas out to people. And, rather than just being another person to tell you this, I want to lend you a hand. If you ever want help with your grammar, send me a message. In fact if you want, you can send over to me (in PM) your next chapter for this diary, and I would be happy to read it through and help you organize and proof read it for you.[/QUOTE] ok thanks i think i will.

[QUOTE=Imarevenant;151435]Translation I'm not sure if this is exactly the scenario Jerlito was trying to describe but I think it's pretty darn close. Jerlito, I think you have some very interesting ideas, and I know you are probably tired of people telling you to improve your spelling and grammar. However, doing so will help you get your ideas out to people. And, rather than just being another person to tell you this, I want to lend you a hand. If you ever want help with your grammar, send me a message. In fact if you want, you can send over to me (in PM) your next chapter for this diary, and I would be happy to read it through and help you organize and proof read it for you.[/QUOTE] ok thanks i think i will.

Archived