not sure about this one

yeah im a john cena fan cuz i was making fun of him alot in a different thread and im a big Angle fan just because i corrected you doesnt mean im not anti angle and sorry Rlobb i understand what your saying its just that some people piss me off and i dont let it sit inside. i will try to stop. i know that people dont wanna read this crap but sometimes you just have to say it. anyway so this doesnt get closed down can anyone cut a pic of Shannon Moore, Evan Karagias, and Shane Helms as hurricane though.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah im a john cena fan cuz i was making fun of him alot in a different thread and im a big Angle fan just because i corrected you doesnt mean im not anti angle and sorry Rlobb i understand what your saying its just that some people piss me off and i dont let it sit inside. i will try to stop. i know that people dont wanna read this crap but sometimes you just have to say it. anyway so this doesnt get closed down can anyone cut a pic of Shannon Moore, Evan Karagias, and Shane Helms as hurricane though.

[QUOTE=Drcat1313;151888]first of all this is america i have freedom of speech to write anyway i please dumb-ass. if you actually want me to write in the national language that would be spanish.[/QUOTE] Not to nitpick but, you do not have freedom of speech here. It's a private board. As such, GDS sets the rules. If they say you can't use the letter 'a', you'll be finding new methods of typing words or not coming here if you don't like it. [I][SIZE="1"]This message brought to you by the letter V and the number 4.[/SIZE][/I]

[QUOTE=Drcat1313;151888]first of all this is america i have freedom of speech to write anyway i please dumb-ass. if you actually want me to write in the national language that would be spanish.[/QUOTE] Not to nitpick but, you do not have freedom of speech here. It's a private board. As such, GDS sets the rules. If they say you can't use the letter 'a', you'll be finding new methods of typing words or not coming here if you don't like it. [I][SIZE="1"]This message brought to you by the letter V and the number 4.[/SIZE][/I]

are we going 4 a record? really I it funny that some of you want to keep up this war . They close a one you carry on to another one. get a life really. I know you read my posts and you say thier's the bad guy. because you need people like me to point your fingers. but really we have already closed 6 posts in 2 days.

are we going 4 a record? really I it funny that some of you want to keep up this war . They close a one you carry on to another one. get a life really. I know you read my posts and you say thier's the bad guy. because you need people like me to point your fingers. but really we have already closed 6 posts in 2 days.

sorry drcat but that is not a KYKY background... and what the **** is with this being a shannon moore fan explains everything.... alot of people like Shannon Moore I dont like him as much inside the ring as i do outside the ring ... such as in the Hardy Show... maybe you should learn theres other reasons to like someone not just to there in ring ability. and for the record Shannon Moores Halo move is pretty sweet. PS its not my fault that Shannon Moore is too badass for you

sorry drcat but that is not a KYKY background... and what the **** is with this being a shannon moore fan explains everything.... alot of people like Shannon Moore I dont like him as much inside the ring as i do outside the ring ... such as in the Hardy Show... maybe you should learn theres other reasons to like someone not just to there in ring ability. and for the record Shannon Moores Halo move is pretty sweet. PS its not my fault that Shannon Moore is too badass for you

Archived