WWE Renews a Trademark...

The Ego

It has just been revealed that World Wrestling Entertainment renewed the rights to the NWO/New World Order trademark on Wednesday, September 27th. Here is the information, courtesy of uspto.gov: Word Mark NWO NEW WORLD ORDER Goods and Services IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Clothing, namely, hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, sports jerseys, tank-tops, sweatpants, tops, bottoms, and shorts; headgear, namely, hats and caps; footwear. FIRST USE: 20020531. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20020531 Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING Design Search Code Filing Date September 27, 2006 Current Filing Basis 1A Original Filing Basis 1B Registration Date September 25, 2007 Owner (REGISTRANT) WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE 1241 EAST MAIN ST STAMFORD CONNECTICUT 06902 Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED Attorney of Record Renee L. Duff Type of Mark TRADEMARK Register PRINCIPAL Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Not really, as Heyman mentioned it to DX on RAW, so it needed to be renewed. Or there's the other way of looking at it. The nWo were mentioned to DX. Not just mentioned - directly compared. And on a complete aside, I hope all the die hard ECW'ers are accepting the WWE influence on their new product - Test fully deserved his Main Event slot last night, and pulled it off well.

Not really, as Heyman mentioned it to DX on RAW, so it needed to be renewed. Or there's the other way of looking at it. The nWo were mentioned to DX. Not just mentioned - directly compared. And on a complete aside, I hope all the die hard ECW'ers are accepting the WWE influence on their new product - Test fully deserved his Main Event slot last night, and pulled it off well.

Test and Bob Holly are making the ECWers up their games i feel, im glad some true WWEers have got stuck in. Plus, my god CM Punk & Rene Dupree looked good at the tapings last night!!! Future ECW Champs for sure. The trademark was renewed as a Live Indicator, so it will be active

Test and Bob Holly are making the ECWers up their games i feel, im glad some true WWEers have got stuck in. Plus, my god CM Punk & Rene Dupree looked good at the tapings last night!!! Future ECW Champs for sure. The trademark was renewed as a Live Indicator, so it will be active

Anyone know where I can get hold of the full Bob Holly/RVD and Test/RVD matches? I've heard very good things about both. What do you reckon about December to Dismember: Big Show vs Sandman vs Sabu - ECW title Test/Bob Holly vs RVD/Dreamer Dupree vs Shannon Moore Balls Mahoney vs Kevin Thorn CM Punk vs Mike Knox Can't really think of any other matches that could take place. Still pretty good card, with storylines building towards this. Good stuff ECW.

Anyone know where I can get hold of the full Bob Holly/RVD and Test/RVD matches? I've heard very good things about both. What do you reckon about December to Dismember: Big Show vs Sandman vs Sabu - ECW title Test/Bob Holly vs RVD/Dreamer Dupree vs Shannon Moore Balls Mahoney vs Kevin Thorn CM Punk vs Mike Knox Can't really think of any other matches that could take place. Still pretty good card, with storylines building towards this. Good stuff ECW.

[QUOTE=TCP1;152050]Anyone know where I can get hold of the full Bob Holly/RVD and Test/RVD matches? I've heard very good things about both. [/QUOTE] Look in the hardcore hangover section and the archive at the ecw site. I thought the Holly/RVD match was certainly one of the best matches of WWECW so far.

[QUOTE=TCP1;152050]Anyone know where I can get hold of the full Bob Holly/RVD and Test/RVD matches? I've heard very good things about both. [/QUOTE] Look in the hardcore hangover section and the archive at the ecw site. I thought the Holly/RVD match was certainly one of the best matches of WWECW so far.

[QUOTE=eayragt;152046] And on a complete aside, I hope all the die hard ECW'ers are accepting the WWE influence on their new product - Test fully deserved his Main Event slot last night, and pulled it off well.[/QUOTE] I completely agree with you on this one. When the match was announced at the beggining of the night I was prepared to change the channel midway through the main event. But then the match started and much to my surprise, last night's main event, was the most enjoyable for me since ECW started up. :eek:

[QUOTE=eayragt;152046] And on a complete aside, I hope all the die hard ECW'ers are accepting the WWE influence on their new product - Test fully deserved his Main Event slot last night, and pulled it off well.[/QUOTE] I completely agree with you on this one. When the match was announced at the beggining of the night I was prepared to change the channel midway through the main event. But then the match started and much to my surprise, last night's main event, was the most enjoyable for me since ECW started up. :eek:

I just watched the match between RVD and Holly. I was disappointed after you guys talked it up so much, but I did enjoy it. The beginning of the match was f'd up, which is okay because that's the part that no one remembers. That gash on his back was disgusting and WWE's fault for keeping the metal things along the bottom of the table. Also, Holly wasn't being that stiff in the match. His punches and kicks were the same kind that anyone else gives, but I think everyone thinks he's being stiff when he gives forearms and chops, which he's supposed to, because they don't hurt that bad. I think the best part about the match is that they let those two go for 19 minutes. It's so ridiculous when they give guys 5 minutes in ECW and expect them to put on a good match. New Jack used to wrestle for like 15 minutes in ECW.

I just watched the match between RVD and Holly. I was disappointed after you guys talked it up so much, but I did enjoy it. The beginning of the match was f'd up, which is okay because that's the part that no one remembers. That gash on his back was disgusting and WWE's fault for keeping the metal things along the bottom of the table. Also, Holly wasn't being that stiff in the match. His punches and kicks were the same kind that anyone else gives, but I think everyone thinks he's being stiff when he gives forearms and chops, which he's supposed to, because they don't hurt that bad. I think the best part about the match is that they let those two go for 19 minutes. It's so ridiculous when they give guys 5 minutes in ECW and expect them to put on a good match. New Jack used to wrestle for like 15 minutes in ECW.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;152099]...That gash on his back was disgusting and WWE's fault for keeping the metal things along the bottom of the table. [/QUOTE] Lol sorry but thats just silly. This is what ECW is suposed to be about. You might not like to see people get legit ****ed up but I do :) .

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;152099]...That gash on his back was disgusting and WWE's fault for keeping the metal things along the bottom of the table. [/QUOTE] Lol sorry but thats just silly. This is what ECW is suposed to be about. You might not like to see people get legit ****ed up but I do :) .

People aren't supposed to get legit ****ed up in wrestling. That's why it's wrestling and not boxing or the octagon. In ECW it only took them about 3 table breaks to figure out what you need to be somewhat normal and safe with it. WWE obviously still doesn't have it figured out, heh. And if you ever want to see something hilarious, watch the first tag team table match that ECW had. It takes like 5 tries to break the table cause it's real.

People aren't supposed to get legit ****ed up in wrestling. That's why it's wrestling and not boxing or the octagon. In ECW it only took them about 3 table breaks to figure out what you need to be somewhat normal and safe with it. WWE obviously still doesn't have it figured out, heh. And if you ever want to see something hilarious, watch the first tag team table match that ECW had. It takes like 5 tries to break the table cause it's real.

Archived