Inspire Matches

If INSPIRE stays the same in TEW 2007 as it is in Wrespi 2, what would their typical match be? Would they all be Shoot Fights or would the majority be Shoot Fights or standard 1V1???? Anyone have any thoughts on the subject??

Right, but would they use 1V1 or 1V1 Shoot or something else? I'm looking for opinions as to what should be used. Of course if Adam has the time......... I'm really thinking about starting out TEW 2007 with INSPIRE as my 1st game.

Right, but would they use 1V1 or 1V1 Shoot or something else? I'm looking for opinions as to what should be used. Of course if Adam has the time......... I'm really thinking about starting out TEW 2007 with INSPIRE as my 1st game.

I have it on HIGH AUTHORITY that they should be standard 1V1 matches. However, I just re-read the INSPIRE article and there is mention of two bouts being won by KO and Khoklov mounting Kikkawa and Marat starting to reign down punches causing the ref to call for the bell. In TEW 2005 the standard 1V1 matches can't end via KO. Therefore, in TEW 2007 the 1V1 matches are gonna have to be able to end via KO or there will have to be another type of 1V1 that allows for KO's that isn't a SHOOT FIGHT.

I have it on HIGH AUTHORITY that they should be standard 1V1 matches. However, I just re-read the INSPIRE article and there is mention of two bouts being won by KO and Khoklov mounting Kikkawa and Marat starting to reign down punches causing the ref to call for the bell. In TEW 2005 the standard 1V1 matches can't end via KO. Therefore, in TEW 2007 the 1V1 matches are gonna have to be able to end via KO or there will have to be another type of 1V1 that allows for KO's that isn't a SHOOT FIGHT.

No it doesn't, it says that people were a bit annoyed that they were told to downplay the realistic MMA styles of wrestling while in BHOTWG. INSPIRE matches themselves are a worked shoot style, as indicated by Tasuku Iesada being the booker of the promotion and with Hybrid being different from MMA, which was a previous style from TEW04. Admittedly, the booking must either have been changed quickly when Hughes injured himself, or that was a gimmick for the show to ensure Marat hadn't destroyed all his top contenders in short order. Since they only run monthly shows, it wouldn't surprise me for that to be the case. Actual legit MMA fights were dropped from the game... they would make me sad if they came back. Afterall, this is a game where you are supposed to decide whats going on, not leaving too much up to chance (unless you really feel like doing that for fun I suppose). Setting up matches that are supposedly shootfights but aren't really is easily imagined... kinda. Derek B

No it doesn't, it says that people were a bit annoyed that they were told to downplay the realistic MMA styles of wrestling while in BHOTWG. INSPIRE matches themselves are a worked shoot style, as indicated by Tasuku Iesada being the booker of the promotion and with Hybrid being different from MMA, which was a previous style from TEW04. Admittedly, the booking must either have been changed quickly when Hughes injured himself, or that was a gimmick for the show to ensure Marat hadn't destroyed all his top contenders in short order. Since they only run monthly shows, it wouldn't surprise me for that to be the case. Actual legit MMA fights were dropped from the game... they would make me sad if they came back. Afterall, this is a game where you are supposed to decide whats going on, not leaving too much up to chance (unless you really feel like doing that for fun I suppose). Setting up matches that are supposedly shootfights but aren't really is easily imagined... kinda. Derek B

[QUOTE=derek_b;152809]Setting up matches that are supposedly shootfights but aren't really is easily imagined... kinda. Derek B[/QUOTE] That's why I thought they would run 1V1 Shoot Fight, but the main man said they should just use the Standard 1V1. In TEW 2005 the Standard 1V1 doesn't allow for a Knock Out finish.....

[QUOTE=derek_b;152809]Setting up matches that are supposedly shootfights but aren't really is easily imagined... kinda. Derek B[/QUOTE] That's why I thought they would run 1V1 Shoot Fight, but the main man said they should just use the Standard 1V1. In TEW 2005 the Standard 1V1 doesn't allow for a Knock Out finish.....

Archived