Thinking about buying the basketball game...

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in telling me their opinion of the positives and negatives of the basketball game. I was thinking about buying it today, but I am still not sure. I would just download the trial but since I'm on a dialup I would prefer to make sure I want it first. I appreciate the responses. Jim

I've already got both TEW and Wrestling Spirit. I was just thinking about branching out and trying another game. I just didn't want to commit to a long download if it wasn't going to be worth it. So, just curious what people like about it.

[QUOTE=iujim1]what do you like about it?[/QUOTE] It's easy to understand, well supported in case there's trouble... the gameplay is very deep and detailed... If you like stats, you'll definitely want this game, if not, there are plenty of features to keep you coming back to it... it's challenging and the trade AI makes it even better. I could go on for days, get the demo first though and try it out yourself, as that's the best way to understand what I'm talking about. If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask.

Simply put, this is one of the 2 best sports sim games on the market (OOTP6 Baseball game is right up there as well). The detail in this game is outstanding and the statistical accuracy (thanks to rosters created by Irishhand and Honny118) make this an outstanding game. One other thing to offer... the support offered by Gary, Danny and the crew is unmatched in the sports sim market. They are extremely attentive to all the quesitons posed to them. That is my opinion of course. Your best option would be to try the demo (you can play full feature for the first 100 days of a schedule so you you can really kick the tires). Enjoy!!

Archived