Heh, Nice easter egg Adam.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah sure i will stop bumping this topic, but whilst it is at the top, i will ask this, adam will you tell me the last easter egg to be found and where it is? we have all the downloads found and we also have the, medic, accountant, mentor and the morale cheat. please tell me adam.

• 5 months later...
Eh ... none of the easter eggs are that important. I mean 1) who wants $10 million? 2) The YMCA screen and the alternate game screens are nice, but can be lived without, and 3) the ability to set your players ratings via the mentor cheat is something that, while useful perhaps at the start of your game, has no effect on overness. So you still have to work ;) In other words, why waste all this time digging for the hidden things when you could enjoy the game itself? I'm sure that's what Adam intended ... I'd like to see something that would allow me to change relationships while in the game, but I guess that's not going to be an easter egg ... too bad :)

Yeah, because right now you become friends with people a) by fighting them well in a trial match b) ocasionally by getting good mic advice or psych advice And you make enemies a) by fighting them well in a trial match b) by picking backstage fights The only way to see any other relationships is to have them at the start, and that's no fun. I miss how much control there was over relationships in EWR ... you had the angles to play with (love, hate, etc) ... in WreSpi, all you get is matches and interviews. There's so much room to improve WreSpi I only hope Adam wants to ... because TEW is out of my sphere of knowledge (had too much trouble with the learning curve). WreSpi though is downright addictive, and could be a classic with a few tweaks.

Archived